Serialesitelenovelet
11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata

+11
iulianagl
Bruni-My
alitheea
narcisa
iulia80
Admin_dea05
DENISA
elena
mihaela99
pissycutz
anuta1971
15 participanți

Pagina 44 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

In jos

11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 Empty Re: 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata

Mesaj Scris de anuta1971 Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:19 am

fetelor eu va spun noapte buna ma duc sa mai vad episodul odata si apoi ma culc.. daca o sa pot sa dorm la cata excitatie nervoasa am... va pup si va doresc sa visati frumos... 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793
anuta1971
anuta1971
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/09/2009

Sus In jos

11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 Empty Re: 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:20 am

Hello, hello ce episod in sfarsit Saime isi da seama ca Hasret e fiica ei si ce fel s-au imbratisat cand s-au gasit abia astept vinerea care vine.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:26 am

EPISODDE 14 PART 1 (ARZU)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TvGonulcelen#p/c/E5171D4FAB45E59F/0/WLtt-fFtNi4

Nesrin: Murat. Don’t do thisMurat.
Murat: don’t do what mom? It was a sincere confession from a son to his mom.
Nesrin: this cannot be true.
Murat: It is the exact truth. I had not felt like this for a long time. Don’t you see? This feeling makes me feel alive. It makes me cling to life. Actually I do not even have to tell you these things. As a mother if you look at me carefully you can see all this on my face.
Nesrin: Look I always trusted your instincts. I thought you would understand the reality and forget about her. I do not want you to be upset
Murat: mom? Do you want me to change the way I feel?
Nesrin: you are rushing into thinks. Its too fast.
Murat: are you going to continue your insistence?
Nesrin: hasret is not a girl suitable for you.please think this over again.
Murat: when did love and logic come together ever? If it were so with your logic and mind you could have resisted my dad.

Cihan: I saw everything in those photos. I know who you guys are.
Saime: what you saw is.
Salih: hold on a minute saime. So you saw what you needed to see. What do you want from us?
Cihan: I do not want hasret to go on that stage.
Salih: what has this got to do with us?
Cihan:everything. You will make sure she does not go on that stage and I will keep my mouth shut about your secret.
Salih: and if we did not do as you say?
Cihan: I will tell everyone everything.
Salih: what if you are not capable to explain all this. I mean when you see the money I will give you you will be so happy with joy you will be speechless.
Cihan: look we do not sell our love for money ok! It will not be good for hasret to go on that stage. It will change her. She will be spoilt. She should come back to the neighbourhood.

Saime: who are you to interfere in Hasret’s life. She has been studying so hard did you ask permission to meddle in her life from her? Her only dream now is to be on that stage and now you want to take her only dream away from her. You act like you care about her but you only..
Cihan:I see a different dream then you do ok! She will not go on that stage and thats that! If you both do as I say, it will better for both of you.

Levent: You said you wanted strawberry but you bought nearly every kind. You will feel better now. No trace of a broken heart will be seen.
Hasret: Icecream is not the remedy.
Levent: It seems it is. You have a skyscraper made of Icecream in your hand.
Hasret: I am only eating it to be kind to you because you bought it.
But Inside me I am still boiling with anger.
Levent: well I do not have any other remedies. Icecream, the moonlight, the sea..you will have to make do with these..
Hasret: were you never upset, very angry and broken hearted?
Levent: ahaa.. Yes I was very little. My teacher shouted at me in front of everyone. I was 6. I shattered to pieces.It was the end of my 6 years of life.
Hasret: he was a bad teacher.
Levent: It was a woman. He was tiny, brown hair, looked like Kelly from Charlie’s angel’s. You will not remember this series. You were too young. I used to like Kelly best from the Angel’s. Maybe that is why I was in love with her.
Hasret: you were in love with your teacher??
Levent: Yes and see that is why I was so upset when she shouted at me. Cause I loved her.
And this example is not like what happened tonight is it? Because you are not in love with your teacher? Right?
Hasret: what the hell are you saying? Ohh!!
Levent: Just one sentence and she loses her balance. (he mumbles.)
We need a new tower now..
Nesrin: nakiye nakiye.. shut that thing..
Nakiye: first it is her clock and now her mobile. It says Murat Hoca is calling. So it must be Mr. Murat right?
Nesrin: yes. Thanks..
Nesrin: ethem?
Levent: you should wash those before you eat them.
Hasret: Nothing will happen to me.
Levent: so now that your hands and mouth are busy again. We can continue our conversation where we left off.
Hasret: what conversation?
Levent: we were talking about love. We learned that you never fell in love with your teacher but I did.
Hasret: exactly.
Levent: Ok so did you ever fall in love?
Hasret: I don’t know.
Levent: ok. So if you say you don’t know you haven’t fallen in love.
I thought you and cihan were together?
Hasret: cihan has a different place in my life. He is like a part of me. Thats why he gets through to me easily. I like him a lot but when I look at him my heart does not bounce up and down. I do not feel a pain or ache in my stomach when I am around him. When I hear his name I am not breathless.
Levent: so when do you feel such stuff? Towards whom? Because you are describing Love for sure.
Hasret: really?
Levent: If you can describe it this well....Hello Murat..
Murat: Is Hasret with you?
Levent: yes she is.
Murat: how is she?
Levent: she is fine I guess.
Murat: Is she angry? :caným
Levent: she is trying to calm down by eating Icecream and now cherries.
Murat: where are you guys?
Levent: Under the moon.
Nakiye: Oh mrs. Nesrin you have not been going out much since Mr. Ethem left. I guess you wanted to make a change tonight. I am being absurd huh? When will you two come together?
Nesrin: you do not have a clue to whats going on Nakiye.
Saime: what do you think will happen if hasret gets on that stage? Do you think she will forget you?
Salih: saime let the boy speak.
Cihan: yes she will forget about us. And then when she is back to her senses everything will be too late.
Saime: So you do not trust Hasret?
Cihan:I trust her. But I see this whole thing will change hasret. I know how she feels. I can sense what she is thinking even by her breathing. She will be happy only amongst us.
Salih: I think he has a point.
Saime: what if hasret does not feel what you think she feels?
Cihan: she is not aware of what she is doing at the moment.
Hasret: he is coming.
Levent: last few seconds to run away..
Hasret: Is there a reason for me to run away?
Murat: so. How is it going. Could Ms. Hasret think of why she was wrong? Did she look over what she did?
Hasret: Isn’t he the one to look things over? Can you ask him Levent?
Levent: she says..
Murat: Even though I can see what she has been up to she is still glowering at me. What courage.
Hasret: I did not do anything behind your back. He should see himself first.. tell him.
Murat: did you not ever think that I would not like it when you called that man and went to meet him?
Hasret: First I did not call him. SECOND. My intention was not to have a chat with him but I wanted to him to see he was making a mistake. THIRD I was going to explain all this to you AND FOURTH if you had not come and screamed your head off at me!
Nesrin goes to speak to ethem about hwat murat did and she catches him drinking with other women.
Hasret: and you called me a kid.
Murat: you are a kid. Look you are having cherries on top of Icecream.
Hasret: I am not going to ask you what I should be eating too.
Murat: and why not? You ask me how to sing, how to talk, how to sit and stand.
Hasret: You cannot control every single thing that I do!
I am not a kid but you act like I am one. Next thing you know You will be holding my hand to get me across the street.
Murat: Look I had not thought of that..
Hasret: well I can cross the street on my own!
Would you like some cherries?
Murat: I am hungry. I want to have dinner. But I guess you must be full.
Hasret:I did not eat anything else the whole day actually.
Murat: lets go then. Come on.
Look this salih. He called you accepted to meet him. But what could you tell him about the show. You don’t know much about it.
Hasret: well I know you.
Murat: you know me?
Hasret: yes. I told him you were bad tempered.
Murat: and you call this positive opinion.
Hasret: I told him you were so bad tempered and so meticulous that if there was something wrong during the show he could kill the person making the mistake. And I said that’s why he is big headed and cocky and that’s why he has got such a sulky face.
Murat: Is this what you said?
Hasret: not exactly but I meant all this.
I wish I had chosen these exact words. Maybe I could not make him understand me.
Murat: I think you made him understand. Because he told me you said “he will control everything he values and he will keep an eye every second to thing he values in order to make sure nothing goes wrong.”
( he holds her hand) well we are going to cross the street!
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2010
Varsta : 53
Localizare : TIMISOARA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:28 am

Am văzut și eu scena sărutului. În sfârșit. Din câte am citit până acum toată lumea a fost adepta unui sărut delicat. Numai eu se pare că îmi doresc unul mai plin de pasiune. Mi-aș fi dorit să dureze mai mult și să fie mai puternic, în schimb el doar i-a atins buzele. dar mi-au plăcut foarte mult fazele care au precedat sărutul, erau amândoi atât de calmi, oare se gândea cansel în timp ce-și spunea replicile: acum trebuie să o sărut. Și mi-a mai plăcut faptul că ea era în picioarele goale și că el o domina cu înălțimea lui și a trebuit să se aplece ca să o sărute.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:33 am

M-am apucat de tradus partea întâi
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:34 am

narcisa a scris:M-am apucat de tradus partea întâi
esti un inger de fata 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520 :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:35 am

narcisa a scris:M-am apucat de tradus partea întâi
spor la tradus..eu ma uit la sarut din nou si din nou parca mi s-a blocat placa pe scena cu sarutul Smile
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mihaela99 Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:38 am

anuta1971 a scris:fetelor eu va spun noapte buna ma duc sa mai vad episodul odata si apoi ma culc.. daca o sa pot sa dorm la cata excitatie nervoasa am... va pup si va doresc sa visati frumos... 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793

cred ca si eu fac la fel noapte buna ana 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520

noapte buna fetele , spor la vorbe daca mai stati 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793
mihaela99
mihaela99
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 22/10/2009
Varsta : 55
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:41 am

mihaela99 a scris:
anuta1971 a scris:fetelor eu va spun noapte buna ma duc sa mai vad episodul odata si apoi ma culc.. daca o sa pot sa dorm la cata excitatie nervoasa am... va pup si va doresc sa visati frumos... 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793

cred ca si eu fac la fel noapte buna ana 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 155520

noapte buna fetele , spor la vorbe daca mai stati 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793 11. Gonulcelen - Inima furata - Pagina 44 517793
noapte buna draga mea kiss kiss kiss
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:43 am

mihaela99 a scris:

Noapte buna anuta miha..... kiss kiss vise placute
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:46 am

Ok si eu merg la nani si o sa visez numai sarutul lor vaiiiii me!!!!!! kiss kiss Si cel mai mult mi-ar placea sa o sarute si in viata de zi cu zi.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Sam 05 Iun 2010, 12:51 am

iulianagl a scris:Ok si eu merg la nani si o sa visez numai sarutul lor vaiiiii me!!!!!! kiss kiss Si cel mai mult mi-ar placea sa o sarute si in viata de zi cu zi.
noapte buna!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIUxoZJTYk&playnext_from=TL&videos=1AfTiUR3ceM
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Sam 05 Iun 2010, 1:00 am

EPISODE 14 PART 2 (ARZU)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TvGonulcelen#p/c/E5171D4FAB45E59F/1/HKkNaNQ6DLQ

Nesrin tells Ethem Murat’s confession.
Ethem: he fell in love with the sculpture he created.
Nesrin: I think the opposite. He fell in love with the wild thing he could not shape or tame.
Nesrin says she kept Ethem too long.. and she leaves.

Murat: what else do you think about me hasret? You think I am strict, a control freak and bossy oh and I have a sulky face. What else?
Hasret: look at that man. He came all the way from his country. I bet he missed his family so much. I should be thankful I guess.
Waiter: welcome. What would you like?
Hasret: Oh he speaks Turkish. :geb (she shouts as if he will understand better :geb ) Hello!! How are you? What is your name?
Waiter: Jin Sung Ms.
Hasret: what sung?
Waiter: jin sung.
Hasret: nice to meet you jin sung. My name is hasret.
Murat: shall we order now hasret? We will have some makisushi.
Waiter: right away sir.
Hasret: what did you say? I did not understand.
Murat: you wanted to eat something different.
Hasret: so what are we eating?
Murat: seafood. Shrimps, crab and fish.
Hasret: are we going to eat with these sticks?
Murat: yes.
Hasret: Is there no fork?
Murat: actually you do not need a fork.
Look you can control the sticks with your index finger and your thumb.
Hasret: how do you do that let me see?
Murat: hold it like this. Put your finger here.. see you can do it.
Hasret: so you see you are like this. Like a puzzle and when I solve the puzzle a little I get excited. Especially when we are doing something together. When I am close to you it feels like the world is being recreated again. If I succeed to become like how you want me to be you will not let go of me.
Oh dear! (she drops the sushi) and of course there is always the chance I will not become like how you want me to be.
Murat: (to the waiter: Fork! Please.. ) as you said. I am such a big headed and stubborn man that I do not intend to let go of anything. There is always a way to reach a happy ending.
Hasret: Oh.. oh god..
Murat: calm down. It is not important.
Hasret: I want to go home.
Balçiçek tells that the man is serious about gülnaz and he wants to marry gülnaz.

Hasret: thank you and I am sorry about..
Murat: Its ok. And no need to thank me.
Hasret: good night.
Murat: Good night
Hasret: good night
Murat: good night.
Hasret: good night to you too.
Murat: and good night to you too.
Hasret: good night.
Murat: good night. :geb :geb
Hasret: Good night Mrs. Nesrin.
Murat: good night to you too mom :geb :geb
Salih: you are about to destroy everything we created until now. You are running after shadows saime.
Saime: It is not a shadow. It is there like daylight. It’s like I can touch it if I reach out.
Salih: not so close. There is someone else now who knows our secret.
Gülnaz goes to Kadriye’s shop to call hasret. Cihan sees her.
Nesrin: can you learn to carry your mobile around with you?
Hasret: I am sorry. Oh they are calling from home.
Nakiye: Is it your dad?
Hasret: you never used to call at this hour.
Nakiye: where is he calling from?
Hasret: from the market. It is gülnaz.
Gülnaz: I just wanted to hear your voice.
Hasret: Its good you called.
Gülnaz: Is something wrong?
Hasret: no there is nothing wrong.
You know Mr. Murat. Well he held my hand today.
Gülnaz: what seriously?
Hasret: well just to cross the street you know.
Gülnaz: I see. I want to complain about an idiot. I sometimes want to run away and never come back.
Hasret: you? Run away?
Gülnaz: as if you travel a lot. All you know as a different house is Murat’s house and as a different bird species you know crows.
Hasret: and as snake species all you know is Cobra’s :geb
Good night.
Nakiye calls the shop. Asking for Burhan and Gülnaz answers. Tells her to forget about her dad as she will be upset in the long run. She tells nakiye that there are younger people waiting in the queue to get married and her dad has lost his go because he married 3 times. She said for example cihan’s family came to ask dad if hasret and cihan could get married.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pissycutz Sam 05 Iun 2010, 1:09 am

iau eu partea a II a
pissycutz
pissycutz
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 05/10/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Sam 05 Iun 2010, 1:12 am

pissycutz a scris:iau eu partea a II a
sunteti niste scumpe , sper ca macar putin v-am fost si eu de folos asta seara
acum am reusit sa vad si eu ep cap coada , a fost superb kiss kiss
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 44 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum