Serialesitelenovelet
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii

+22
sasa
Admin_dea05
demiruta
alitheea
florica
dana sandulescu
IDILKO
dana4699
Nicky
alimar
michiper68
elena
rodica
kh69
lica54
teodora_roman
lexia
iulia80
Motzişor
andradamaria
pufy2010
DENISA
26 participanți

Pagina 2 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 Empty Re: 17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 8:56 pm

andradamaria a scris:A,B,si C Smile Smile

nu s-or fi protejat? Smile
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/11/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/pufy2010ful?feature=mhum

Sus In jos

17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 Empty Re: 17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 8:57 pm

EPISODE 40 transcript by Arzu
The doorbell rings.
Sahnur is at the door..

Ömer: Daddy?

Sună soneria.
Şahnur este la usa ..

Ömer: Tatiiiii?
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andradamaria Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:02 pm

pufy2010 a scris:

nu s-or fi protejat? Smile
nu cred ei sunt ..in evul mediu n-au ajuns la ei astfel de metode Smile Smile
andradamaria
andradamaria
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 20/01/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:04 pm

andradamaria a scris:

te referi la spălatul pe mâini, nu? Smile
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andradamaria Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:07 pm

pufy2010 a scris:

te referi la spălatul pe mâini, nu? Smile
cu siguranta!!!!!!!!!!!!! daca si in europa la vremea respectiva Smile Smile apa era de nefolosit Smile Smile
andradamaria
andradamaria
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:13 pm

1.Pala: where are you taking us? you did not explain anything to us? where are they taking us?
savas: he did not tell me anything about this. I do not know anything either.
pala: what if they just shoot us in the head and throw us out. we have completed his mission.
esref: that crossed my mind too.
leyla: Yas. give me Ömer and he can take a nap.
sahnur: Yas. can Ömer stay for a short while longer?
leyla: Ömer look this is Mrs. sahnur she came to see us.
Fidan and Yavuz question if haldun knows where he was taken and abducted by whom?
haldun says my eyes were closed I do not know where I was taken.
fidan and çiçek are crying about savas and pala.
sahnur says her blood is churning. she is in mourning forever. she says she does not even know if it is day or night.
yas says I lost half of me.
sahnur says I then saw light because a part of my son is living. I can smell Savas's scent on Ömer from now on. I want to hug my grandson.
she says she knows Ömer is her grandson.
(I wish yas says you called him a bastard before remember!!! )
sahnur asks yas to hug ömer.
yas gives ömer to sahnur.
(If I was the baby I would be shitting my pants because she looks scary)
sahnur says I am your grandma my son..
yavuz is trying to get more info from haldun. he says I know you could not tell the ladies but you can trust me.. etc.. he says mustafa had secrets and see where he is now. I am also your brother.. tell me.
haldun says I heard my father's voice. we talked but it was to prove to him that I was kidnapped.
now yavuz says don't tell the ladies about this
sahnur is playing with Ömer. she thinks his hands look like savas's hands.
yas says she begged savas for him not to go to Iran. but she could not stop him
the idiot çiçek is still crying.. oh such a weirdo.
yavuz says she should not cry anymore.

Yasemin spune " mi-am pierdut o jumatate din mine. "
Şahnur spune "am văzut apoi lumina deoarece o parte din fiul meu este viu. Eu pot mirosi parfumul lui Savas prin Ömer de acum. Vreau să-l îmbrăţişez pe nepotul meu.
Ştiu că Ömer este nepotul meu.

yavuz again plays with her mind and says she should stay in this house and she is the widow who should be respected by everyone.
ceyda is trying to take over yas's company.
nazan is packing baran's stuff she wants to take him with her.
( I love Nazan's clothing here.. she is very classy alwats (although dumber than çiçek if possible )
sahnur thanks leyla..
she is leaving the house.
she kisses Ömer again.

yas says she can come whenever she wants.

Nazan and baran are about to leave the house and çiçek who now thinks she is the leader instead of Savas acts like she is the boss. she tells nazan cannot take baran. and nazan says I will not learn what is right or wrong from you.
sahnur looks at Ömer's ID (why did she not give it to Yas?? bitch.. ) and cries in the car when she is going back home.

leyla thinks yas have been acting nice to sahnur. she should have acted colder towards her. yas says she could not keep it from sahnur. because she is in mourning.
she says she wishes savas knew about ömer and had lived his years with him.
leyla thinks sahnur will try to get ömer from yas.

Yavuz din nou se joacă cu mintea lui Çiçek şi spune că ea ar trebui să stea în această casă şi că ea este văduva, care ar trebui să fie respectată de toata lumea.
Ceyda încearcă sa preia compania lui Yasemin.

Yasemin îi spune lui Şahnur ca ea poate veni ori de cate ori vrea.

Nazan şi Baran sunt pe cale să iasă din casă şi Cicek, care acum crede că este lider în locul lui Savas îi spune lui Nazan ca nu-l poate lua pe Baran.

Leyla crede ca Yasemin s-a purtat frumos cu Şahnur, ea ar fi trebui să fie mai rece faţă de ea .

Leyla crede că Şahnur va încerca să -l ia pe Ömer de la Yas.
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 83807043
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 91457877
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 25829068
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 99860033
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 94421395
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 58802087
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 40054749
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 25872905

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:26 pm, editata de 2 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:20 pm

e episodul babei!
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:27 pm

sahnur arrives and çiçek says she will meet her at the door and tells fidan to sit.
and çiçek tells sahnur to rest if she wants to. and sahnur says I can make my own decisions thank you..
yavuz comes to visit yas
he asks how she feels etc.
he says he found the best doctor for Ömer in case he has leukemia
yas thanks him.
(this is funny çiçek to be dressed exactly like sahnur the little sahnur )
sahnur asks for Baran.
çiçek tells sahnur baran has gone with nazan.
sahnur is now angry at fidan and çiçek for not stopping nazan.

Yavuz vine în vizită la Yasemin, îl întreabă cum se simte,
el spune ca a gasit cel mai bun doctor pentru Ömer daca el are leucemie
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:30 pm

ce "fericit" e Bora, tocmai a devenit tată!
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:32 pm

vai ce l-aş mai cafti pe Bora slap slap Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ce varză era înainte dar noul regizor face mai varză serialul .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andradamaria Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:33 pm

uraaaaaaaaaaaaaa,pot sa vad si eu ..dar sa nu zic hop Smile Smile
sad sad sad m-am bucurat degeaba, a fost pentru scurta vreme sad sad

Ultima editare efectuata de catre andradamaria in Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:36 pm, editata de 1 ori
andradamaria
andradamaria
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:34 pm

la mine s-au împiedicat toate sad sad sad sad sad

Bora is shocked to see Baran
but he says oh such a nice surprise.
leyla is scared sahnur will get ömer and yas says she will die but nor give ömer.
bora mumbles under his breath (he has such appetite )
baran hits is glass and bora first acts cross with baran but when nazan comes he says oh its all right don't be upset to baran.
fidan is crying and asking for pala too.
but they have no news.
bora tells baran to stop making noise when nazan goes into the kitchen
he also tells him not to drop any of his icecream on the floor. he says you are not a kid but you look like I am your enemy.

yas remembers her last conversation with savas.
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:43 pm

DENISA a scris:
yas remembers her last conversation with savas.

Am invatat ca trebuie sa te desparti de cei dragi cu cuvinte calde; s-ar putea sa fie ultima oara cand ii vezi.
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:45 pm

Coana mare cumpără cadouri ptr prinţişor .. dacă merge iar la el turbează Leyla.

sahnur remembers ömer.. the she says I cannot live apart from you...
baran comes to the bedroom and wants to sleep with his mom for that night.
bora gets cross. he tells baran to go to his room.
nazan says come,
bora says go..
nazan still goes to baran's room.
baran says he wants to go back to his other house. he wants his grandma.
nazan says ok I will take you back. (1 day of Bora is enough for everyone even sahnur will be missed )
sahnur is leaving the house. çiçek asks where she is going.
sahnur says I have stuff to do. she does not explain.
nazan brings baran back at that moment.
sahnur says you can see baran when you come here from now on. and baran cannot go that house anymore.
ceyda has invited yavuz for a meeting
nazan and fidan are going to have coffee and çiçek comes and says oh you brought baran back.
she says I am going to the kitchen to inspect the kitchen I will send your coffee's over..
ömer does not eat and yas is scared because the doctor said one of the symptoms was loss of appetite.**
ceyda says yas cannot come to the office for a long time. and she says she will take care of the commercial campaign herself. he says he does not care if the campaign is postponed. he will wait for yasemin's return.
sahnur comes to yas's house with lots of packages.
çiçek says sorry for the way she has been acting to nazan and nazan says its ok. we are all upset nowadays.
ömer did not like his presents I guess cause he keeps crying

eu deja m-am plictisit , nu-mi place acest ep , eu vreau să-l văz pe Savaş.

17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 0000s
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 000hw
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 93434291
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 48775479
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 72516640
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 46870917
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 24242020
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 65394343
17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 29200595

DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulia80 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:55 pm

buna sara ! ce-ampierdut..am vazut ca a venit baba cu ploconul la flacau! avea acceasi privire ca in 1001 nopti cand il privea pe cel mic..al carui nume l-am uitat din pacate! stupid stupid stupid
iulia80
iulia80
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/10/2009
Varsta : 44
Localizare : iasi

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andradamaria Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:56 pm

17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 155656 17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 155656 si mie mi-a ajuns chinul sad sad
andradamaria
andradamaria
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulia80 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:58 pm

la capitolul..comentarii de cele intelegente: nazan pleaca cu papucii de casa in picioare! Smile
marioara..la mine merge asta..binisor..pui..sa nu fie de ochi!
http://www.atvavrupa.tv/webtv/videoizle/atv_avrupa/canli_yayin
iulia80
iulia80
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/10/2009
Varsta : 44
Localizare : iasi

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 9:59 pm

Salut Iulia, 17. ASK ve CEZA - Dragoste şi pedeapsă -Love & Punishment - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 2 155656 Andrada
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:00 pm

au dispărut şi Pelin şi Hakan , Sevgi , o fi şi ei prin Van ????

Bun venit Iulia !!!

Ömer has fever again but yas and leyla don't want to tell sahnur ömer is ill. they are looking for the syrup.

baran says to her mom.
fidan comes to çiçek's room to call her down to dinner.
çiçek says she feels she is not wanted in the house. as savas has gone now.
fidan says no way.
yas and leyla decide to go to the doctors.
sahnur says call the doctor home.
yas says they are going to the hospital
sahnur says her driver will take them.
bora the weirdo is at the company getting everyone's nerves..(I feel sorry for this baby he keeps crying.. I would not let my kid cry like this.. I would not give shit about the series) anyway ömer is crying in the car.
bora has called lawyers to the company to check the accounts I guess. he is acting like he is the boss.
ömer was apparently taking a tooth out..
that's why he has a fever.
and the doctor tells this has nothing to do with the possible leuchemia.
sahnur is so upset she might have a heart attack.
nazan is calling bora but he does not answer.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:07 pm, editata de 2 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:03 pm

a muncit Bora, a muncit, și iote pe ce scaun stă!
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:08 pm

Şahnur se mută cu totul la Yasemina

Lui Ömer se pare că-i creşte un dinte de a ceea a făcut febră.

bora says as savas is dead mustafa is too young the holding leader is nazan thus himself now.
dila goes to her office and she decides to resign. hakan says we both cannot leave. we owe it to savas to keep the holding going.

they bring ömer back home and he is crying again..
leyla takes him away to put him to bed.
sahnur says you are also relaxed..
you cannot treat him with syrup..
yas says you cannot boss me about how I look after ömer.
sahnur says she cares about how her grandson is looked after and taken care of. and then she leaves.
Pelin comes to the company and meets hakan.
she says she was worried about him after savas died.
hakan says he also feels for yasemin.
and she is pregnant. bora tells nazan he is at the company.
nazan is cross with bora.
yavuz again comes to yas and tells her she can have all the time in the world for the advertisement campaign and he also arranged an appointment with the child doctor.
Pelin has cooked for hakan..
he is eating (where is his daughter

bora comes home. nazan is not on good terms with him.
he goes to bed she stays up.
pelin visits yas.
yas says she has to start working. because ömer's treatment would be very expensive. and pelin says she will pay and help her. and yas she cannot live with other people's money. she has to start working for both her children.
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Motzişor Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:19 pm

pufy2010 a scris:e episodul babei!
Măi, dar ăştia l-au uitat cu totul pe Mustafa!
O măslină nu i-au trimis!
Apoi ca tehnică de lucru, lipseşte planul cu Savaş şi Pala!
S.a dus Murat în Bali de Anul Nou i încă nu s-a întors???
Că episodul 39 trebuia difuzat în 2010, dar l-au amânat.
Motzişor
Motzişor
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 17/01/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:21 pm

îl reneagă Motzi , ei au făcut un duş cu clor şi amu' s-au curăţat .

haldun comes and tells sahnur he is scared..
haldun tells her a story about savas. on how they used to wrestle. and savas used to lose on purpose. and then when haldun grew stronger savas told he would soon have a son and teach his own son to wrestle haldun..
haldun says he has not kept his promise. about savas.
and sahnur cries.
yavuz is drinking and thinking about yas.
he realized he has feelings for her.

coloana sonoră mi-a plăcut în a cest ep .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:22 pm

Motzişor a scris:... lipseşte planul cu Savaş şi Pala!

Salut Motzisor,

e drumul lung din Iran până la Istanbul - via Antakia Smile

O nu ! Bora a făcut gestul suprem într-o familie - a cedat telecomandaaaa soției!?!?

Ultima editare efectuata de catre pufy2010 in Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:24 pm, editata de 1 ori
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lexia Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:23 pm

Motzişor a scris:
Măi, dar ăştia l-au uitat cu totul pe Mustafa!
O măslină nu i-au trimis!
Apoi ca tehnică de lucru, lipseşte planul cu Savaş şi Pala!
Că episodul 39 trebuia difuzat în 2010, dar l-au amânat.

Mustafa ca Mustafa dar SAVAŞ??? sad sad
Ele nu ştiu unde este dar nici noi nu ştim Smile

Ultima editare efectuata de catre lexia in Mar 11 Ian 2011, 10:26 pm, editata de 1 ori
lexia
lexia
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/03/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/lexiaar?feature=mhum

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 2 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum