Serialesitelenovelet
53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

+26
Gloxinia2010
teodora_roman
rina-rina
annadanna
razbunator
narcisa
dana17
axxa246
anuta1971
Geta
ASI 4 ever
pufy2010
costina
florina1989
vivi
DENISA
nutzi
iulianagl
Admin_dea05
vania_e
alitheea
andreea90
Garo
Lucica10
lica54
florica
30 participanți

Pagina 20 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 Empty Re: 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:00 pm

Murat wants to talk about the musical arrangements.
hasret and ceren sit together.
and cerens ays you are not mad at me anymore huh?
and hasret says yes I am not mad at you anymore.
ceren says ok. lets gossip about men.
she asks how it is going with murat. and hasret says just working.
ceren tells her levent's offer and how she moved in with him and she gets on well with him.
**kadriye does not believe cobra either.
balçiçek says look this is your share of money. and cobra says he does not know what money is..
murat drops hasret off.
kadriye thinks cobra is fun like this. she says she will get some seeds so they can watch and make fun of cobra and have seeds.
hasret comes home and says is cihan here?
and cobra says did cihan come back?
and then he changes the subject.
cihan comes and knocks on the door just as hasret was about to go and talk to him.
**cihan gives hasret a file for the agreement for participating in the tour.
and he says just sign it.
hasret says she has not decided yet.
balçiçek tugs cihan in so he can have a look at cobra too.
cobra pretends he does not remember cihan..
**nakiye is tired of shopping and she comes home.
hasret is thinking about the agreement. saime comes and asks her what's wrong.
and hasret says I have to sign the contract until tomorrow night.
saime says THANK GOD THIS subject will be closed tomorrow..
nakiye shows everything they have bought.
nighties and slippers etc.
nakiye says thank god sevket's mom is good. imagine she was a witch like woman..
and nesrin says you mean like me? :geb :geb
**everyone argues in the house about what hasret should do.
gülnaz cihan kadriye thinks she should go.
saime and kadir does not want her to leave.
hasret says I want to decide on my own.
kadir argues with cihan again.. kadir leaves.

murat calls hasret and she does not answer cause her phone is on silent.
murat calls kadir.asks where hasret is.
kadir says there was too much noise in the house. everyone is arguing wether hasret should go or not.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2010
Varsta : 53
Localizare : TIMISOARA

Sus In jos

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 Empty Re: 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:08 pm

Bună seara ,

îmi place de Cihan, știe ce vrea, a înțeles că doar scoțând-o pe Hasret din mediul familial și familiar, va avea o șansă
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/11/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/pufy2010ful?feature=mhum

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:11 pm

levent is working and listening to the recording over and over again.
and ceren calls him and asks him when he is coming home? and if he is hungry or not.
levent is happy.. ceren called. he smiles.
hasret nrings out tea to cihan.
they have tea together outside.

hasret and cihan remember their games when they were kids.
murat comes to the neighborhood and says we need to work before tomorrow's recording. you have to come with me.
hasret says ok. I will tell mom and come..
hasret says we can go.. and she says bye to cihan. and she and murat leaves.
**murat asks hasret when cihan is leaving and hasret says tomorrow.
and murat says good.
levent comes home and ceren has cooked for him. and he says how did you come into my life?
and she says actually I ordered all of these from a restaurant.
gülnaz says cobra cannot stay in her home.
she tells cafer to take him away.
**nesrin is packing her winter stuff. she says soon I will be moving out anyway.
nesrin is upset..
murat again has hasret singing for him.. HE LOVES this doesn't he?? :geb
he wants to play the piano and watch her face when she sings to him :geb forever :geb
hasret says if it is finished.. I should go. and murat says please sit with me. I will drop you off.
hasret says ok. 5 minutes.
murat says he will be right back. he is bringing a drink.
hasret yawns.
murat brings wine.
she says I do not want to drink.
he says oh its just a glass.
cihan meets up with cobra and he tells him he is acting like he lost his memory.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:15 pm

putea să o ducă în pat, lasă fata să se chinuie pe canapea
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:25 pm

pufy2010 a scris:putea să o ducă în pat, lasă fata să se chinuie pe canapea

asa ma gandeam si eu ..dar slabe sanse 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 600626 prefera sa o lase singura 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 600626 putea macar sa doarma si el pe fotoliu .. sa se trezeasca Hasret si sa-l gaseasca asa

Ultima editare efectuata de catre andreea90 in Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:26 pm, editata de 1 ori
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2011
Varsta : 33
Localizare : constanta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ASI 4 ever Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:25 pm

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754 la publicitate nu se mai intrerupe deloc! 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754
ASI 4 ever
ASI 4 ever
membru senior
membru senior

Data de inscriere : 06/03/2011
Varsta : 36
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:26 pm

Cobra says talk to your company and if they hire me I will persuade hasret to come with you..
nesrin asks nakiye a question and says am I a good mom.
nakiye says you are a good mom. you always want murat to be happy. she says she never liked hasret that much either.
she says but Imagine. sevket is a doctor. I have not even gone to high school. I am a cleaner and a cook. what if his mother did not find me equal to her son?
she says murat loves hasret maybe you should not meddle.
and nesrin says don't compare yourself with hasret.
and nakiye says why not?
nesrins says I know you for a long time you are not like her. and nakiye says but You do not know hasret. if you knew her for a long time maybe you would like her too.
**hasret keeps asking what time it is. and murat says its early yet.. and he says I will get another glass do you want one? and she says no.
and he comes back and she is asleep..
he smiles.
gülnaz and saime talk.
gülnaz says she is very upset. she has to divorce and she is pregnant to twins.
hasret has fallen asleep on the couch. murat has put a blanket over her. he tucks her in.. and touches her hair.
he then sits in front of her and continues drinking :geb :geb
he cannot leave her.. just tell her you love her man!!!
murat has prepared breakfast.. he tries to wake hasret up..
she realizes she has fallen asleep.
hasret says my mom must be very worried.
and murat says I called your mom. told her you fell asleep.
and hasret says did she not get mad?
he says she told me you should call her when you wake up.
hasret has dropped her bracelet..
murat find it.. hasret is looking for it.
and murat wants to hide it. but he cannot he gives it to her. and hasret says it keeps falling off. I will not wear it or I might lose it.
hasret has seen a dream.. she is trying to remember. she was wearing a white dress.
she says if you dream at a house you are staying at for the first time itwill come true.
nesrin calls hasret and invites her to dinner and tells her to tell murat too.
she says its very important for me. please come.
**ETHEM encourages nesrin and says THIS IS THE WOMAN I LOVE.
murat asks: should we go to mom's dinner? you are not obliged to you know.
hasret says she sounded chripy. maybe she is inviting us to make up?
she says she wants to go.
cobra has deposited all the money he has earned to gülnaz's account and he begs her and says sorry to her and he says he never had anything to do with buse.
gülnaz forgives cobra.
kadir and his friends say hi to murat when he drops hasret off.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:28 pm

pufy2010 a scris:putea să o ducă în pat, lasă fata să se chinuie pe canapea
eu nu am mai vazut un barbat cu atata lipsa de initiativa... stupid stupid stupid
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:29 pm

AnjeLyk a scris: 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754 la publicitate nu se mai intrerupe deloc! 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754

si pe mine ma enerveaza 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754 si pe http://webtv.atv.com.tr/webtv/videoizle/atv/canli_yayin parca merge mai bine ..dar tot se intrerupe
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:30 pm

fete,
cine e amorezul lui Nakie?
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/03/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/axxa246

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ASI 4 ever Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:31 pm

alitheea a scris:
eu nu am mai vazut un barbat cu atata lipsa de initiativa... stupid stupid stupid
slap macar daca adormea si el in fotoliu si s-ar fi trezit ea inaintea lui...sa-l vada chinuit...poate se indura ea sa ia initiativa..
pana la urma cred ca Nesrin ii leaga cumva..
ASI 4 ever
ASI 4 ever
membru senior
membru senior

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ASI 4 ever Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:35 pm

andreea90 a scris:

si pe mine ma enerveaza 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754 si pe http://webtv.atv.com.tr/webtv/videoizle/atv/canli_yayin parca merge mai bine ..dar tot se intrerupe
nah ca m-au lecuit de tot...nu se mai vede nimic acum... Smile
ASI 4 ever
ASI 4 ever
membru senior
membru senior

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:40 pm

confused 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 1450537109

Ultima editare efectuata de catre andreea90 in Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:59 pm, editata de 2 ori
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:40 pm

cobra wants to persuade hasret about the tour.
saime goes to speak to hasret while she is getting ready.
ethem calls murat.
and tells murat to come. and murat says what does she intend to do.
ethem says she will make a surprise for you.
sevket and nakiye leave to try on a wedding dress.
gülnaz says don't go to nesrin's house.
and saime says she should go too.
and gülnaz says I don't want you to be upset.
saime says if she says anything to upset you just leave.
and hasrets says ok.

cobra tries to persuade hasret to accept the tour.
**apparently its levent's birthday today and murat has bought a birthday present for hi.
cafer wants to take gülnaz with him to the bar where cobra will be and balçiçek will be singing.
murat gives levent's present.
and it is the first prize murat and levent won.. apparently murat had won the bet to keep the prize but he gave it to levent now.
hasret and murat come to nesrin's house.
nesrin greets them. smiling...
ethem invites them to the table.
nesrin: hasret & murat thank you for coming here. I have thought a lot when I was alone in the house.
she says I am sorry. I acted like and old and harrassing woman. you were both right.
I was wrong. She says I am sorry and I apologize to you especially hasret for everything I have said to you until now.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anuta1971 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:41 pm

AnjeLyk a scris:
nah ca m-au lecuit de tot...nu se mai vede nimic acum... Smile

http://www.livetvizle.com/trhepsi/atv_canli_izle.asp
anuta1971
anuta1971
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:41 pm

[quote="AnjeLyk"]

se vede pe linku care l-am pus eu http://webtv.atv.com.tr/webtv/videoizle/atv/canli_yayin
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de ASI 4 ever Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:54 pm

anuta1971 a scris:

http://www.livetvizle.com/trhepsi/atv_canli_izle.asp
kiss kiss kiss sarut mana!!! kiss kiss kiss

Andreea pe link-ul de la Anuta se vede claaarrr si fara pic de intrerupere!
ASI 4 ever
ASI 4 ever
membru senior
membru senior

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:56 pm

murat and hasret smile.
everyone is happy.
cihan is leaving tonight. so kadriye is upset he is leaving.
hasret is weird she says she might be leaving for a tour to NESRIN of all people.
kadir hides the agreement hasret has to sign :good:
ceren calls lebent and tells him she has to go out with some friends and he should not be worried if he cannot find her at home when he is back home.
**hasret says she still has not decided to cihan.. cihan is leaving kadriye is crying.
cihan says just sign the agreement and the company will arrange your ticket and visa.
hasret hugs cihan..
**kadir has given the agreement hasret has to sign to murat.
hasret is looking for the agreement because she wanted murat to read it too.
kadir says to murat: the ball's in your court.. do something HOCA..
cafer goes on stage and tells everyone he is proud of balçiçek and her job and he apologizes to her.
balçiçek accepts his apology.
murat is about to look at the agreement when there is a knock on the door and hasret comes in..
the agreement is on the table. and hasret has not seen it yet..
hasret says she wants to go on tour. she has decided.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 15 Mai 2011, 11:59 pm

nu stiu daca poate exista un serial mai lipsit de esenta ca si asta...
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:00 am

S-a terminat ... Mie mi se pare ca relatia dintre Tuba si Onur .. influenteaza si filmul .. la scena din studio .. sunt filmati amandoi si Murat si Levent cum privesc asa de fermecati la ea .. nu stiu .. dar parca nu-mi mai place .. o fi din cauza mea .. dar si actiunea asta o lungeste un ep. dupaia cand incepe altu ..taie tot si incepe de a 2 a zi .. ceva nu merge bine Crying or Very sad
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:01 am

Salut!
Fara farmec, noapte buna. kiss kiss kiss
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:02 am

alitheea a scris:nu stiu daca poate exista un serial mai lipsit de esenta ca si asta...

... lipsit de esență și plin de energii negative Smile
până și Nesrin "s-a predat", iar Hasret ce face? pleacă în turneu 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 2743637754
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:02 am

andreea90 a scris:S-a terminat ... Mie mi se pare ca relatia dintre Tuba si Onur .. influenteaza si filmul .. la scena din studio .. sunt filmati amandoi si Murat si Levent cum privesc asa de fermecati la ea .. nu stiu .. dar parca nu-mi mai place .. o fi din cauza mea .. dar si actiunea asta o lungeste un ep. dupaia cand incepe altu ..taie tot si incepe de a 2 a zi .. ceva nu merge bine Crying or Very sad
eu in momentul de fata simt ca nici nu mai vreau sa stiu cum se termina , interesul pentru serial tinde asimptotic catre zero...
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:04 am

Smile .. au dreptate fetele pe facebook 53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 283516 .. au observat bine .. oare cine e fata ? ca fana nu prea pare ...

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 22663822539627747049210

53. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 20 22865622540129413665710

andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 16 Mai 2011, 12:05 am

Andreea e iubita lui , îţi spun din surse sigure .
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 20 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum