Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 25 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 10:32 am

Live life, get drunk but be safe : Daljeet Kaur Bhanot
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Sweet and vivacious Daljeet Kaur Bhanot with her character Anjali in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has managed to win millions of fans all across the globe. She is a superb actress and a very good friend of mine. As a guest editor atTellychakkar.com, I decided to call her up and do a short takes section. Have fun…

I am: Creative.

Life is: Dream coming true.

Love is: My hubby (Shaleen Bhanot).

Marriage is: Recommended.

Your first crush: Subhash (my school friend).

Your best childhood memory: Growing up with my sister and
getting pampered to death.

Do you make friends easily? Yes!

Music you like: Bhajans and old songs.

On your last birthday: I was with my entire cast of Iss
Pyaar Ko team accept Akshay Dogra.

One thing you want to change about yourself: I should take
time to trust people (I usually do it easily).

Your favorite TV shows? Two and a Half Men.

Long lasting friend: Pradeep.

Favourite Bollywood actor: Irfaan Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress: Rani Mukherjee

Last movie you watched: Ice Age 4

Last time you boarded a local train: In 2006.

Last time you were stalked: Mid of June

Last time you cried off screen: Daily.

Last time you cooked: Recently, I cooked Maggi

Advice to youngsters: Live your life, get drunk but be
safe.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 10:44 am

acest articol nu are legatura cu serialul dar are legatura cu Sanaya...

Friendship Day: Small screen’s BFFs
A still from Miley Jab Hum Tum
Remember the last time you tied a friendship band around your best friend's wrist? You went to the same school/college, shared secrets and laughed and cried over heartbreaks and first crushes. With Friendship Day around the corner, here's a look at some of the tube's best portrayals of this wonderful relation, as they are etched in our memories.

BFFs
Miley Jab Hum Tum created waves with the Indian audience during its two year run. Almost overnight Mayank (Arjun Bijlani), Nupur (Rati Pandey), Samrat (Mohit Sehgal), Gunjan (Sanaya Irani), Dia (Navina Bole), Uday (Jaspreet Singh Grover) and Benji (Abhishek Sharma) acquired a huge fan base and a number of fans on microblogging sites, thanks to their undying reel rapport that seemed almost real.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

Handsome daily soap actors help garner TRPs
In the Teflon coated surreal and over dramatic world of daily soaps, the male heartthrob's good looks become an extremely handy means to wow the audience. Actually that's a given, since a sizeable chunk of the telly viewing audience, comprise the fairer sex. While the female protagonist in a prime time soap thrives on her girl next door coy looks, the hero has to be poster-perfect, handsome, tall and totally droolworthy. Good looks usually garners the TRPs with remarkable ease.

Sample this: the TRP-trippers in the soapy world - Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Anas Rashid as Suraj Rathi), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Barun Sobti as Arnav Siingh Raizada), Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Karan Tacker as Viren Vadhera and Kushal Tandon as Virat Vadhera), Mann Ke Awaz Pratigya (Arhaan Behl as Krishna), Colors' Balika Vadhu (Siddharth Shukla as Shiv), Uttaran (Gaurav Bajaj as Aman), Kairi -Rishta Khatta Meetha (Jay Bhanushali as Anuj), Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Vivian d'sena as RK), Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat (Abhishek Rekhi as Kabir), Zee TV's Punar Vivah (Gurmeet Chaudhary as Yash Scindia),Afsar Bitiya (Kinshuk Mahajan as Pintoo Singh), Pavitra Rishta (Rithvik Dhanjani as Arjun), Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Sharad Kelkar as Ashutosh), Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka (Gaurav Khanna as Krish), the soon-to-air Love Ya Arranged Marriage (Ashish Kapoor) Life Ok's Dil SeDua...Saubhagyavati Bhava? (Harshad Chopra as Raghav and Karan Vir Vohra as Viraj Chaudhary), Devon Ke Dev Mahadev(Mohit Raina as Mahadev) - boast of male leads who are scene stealers in every way.

In the women-dominated daily soaps, while the leading ladies garner max eyeballs by their tear jerking acts and the men have precious little to do but to provide the support act and of course look 'pretty'. As Rajan Shahi once put it, "the leading lady of a daily show needs to be a girl next door, so she doesn't have to be strikingly pretty", but since the hero is the dream man, "he needs to be handsome." Also, for the significant percentage of the viewer, the goodlooking hero is often reason enough to come back for more. A dashing hero has his uses - he can take a shower, strut around in a towel, go shirtless (when the TRPs are desperately needed), beat up the baddies, have an intense eyelock with the heroine and catch her when she's falling. He makes the fairytale complete. And in turn ensures a devoted and dedicated fanbase for himself, and more viewership for the show..*
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 11:58 am

Barun Sobti gets Candid on Telly Talk

Main Interview :

few shots os the slap shown.. and few shots of Barun and Sanaya goofing around. Sanaya is yawning.

Interviewer : Having fun on sets?

Barun : Yes, i never get to slap someone in real life.. so yeah

I : What's going on? Why are you slapping him?

Barun : bartameezi kar rahan hai..

more shots of Barun and the extra also goofing around..

I : Are you close to Arnav in real life?

Barun : not really.. I don't loose my cool so often.. i am very cool and calm..

I : Toh aap filmo mein kaam kar rahein hai, how different are films from TV?

Barun : mein filmo mein nahin, sirf ek film pe kaam kar rahan hoon..its not a big difference.. you have to work hard for both and do your best

I : how is the real Barun Sobti?

B :mein bahut naughty hoon, i am jumping on the sets, sab pareshan rehthe hain mujhse..
Sanaya kehthi rehthi hain, we can only take a dose of you daily..

I : tell us about your new movie.

Barun : Its a romantic comedy. Its very neat and clean, unlike movies these days. For teens who are 15 and 16.. they'll love it..

I : we've been getting tons and tons of mails.. and most of them are female fans.. they love you a lot..

what do you want to say to them?

Barun : Thanks for liking me..love you all.. keep following me..
Credit:stardust-
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 12:17 pm

Credit:nimiarhi16
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 1:12 pm

Arnav on his way to win Khushi with love in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
The celebration of Rakshabandhan turned out to be quite a surprising event on Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, wherein for the first time one got to see the business tycoon Arnav Singh Rayzada (Barun Sobti) clad in a shervani.

This was indeed no less than a pleasant surprise for all especially Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot), who had made endless efforts of making her dear Chote don the apparel on several occasions, only to be turned down. However, this time Khushi (Sanaya Irani) took up the task of cheering up Anjali and instead of going after expensive gifts, she opted for the perfect way which she was sure of winning Anjali’s heart.

Very smartly, Khushi got NK (Karan Goddwani) involved in her plan of action and made Arnav wear the shervani. Anjali was completely delighted and was happy to see Arnav in the new avatar. It seemed as if for a moment, she had forgotten all her troubles.
Meanwhile, after tying Rakhi to all her brothers, Anjali made a sudden disappearance. Khushi, who went out looking for her, found her talking to someone in secret.

Well, the suspense has been building up over quite some time now as to who this person is, with whom Anjali has been spotted talking a number of times. Moreover, the show will even witness the entry of Arnav’s dadi to be played by Swati Chitnis. Dadi’s sudden entry in the house is sure to spice up the tale as she will indeed ask of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta). And along with this, Arnav will keep on trying to win Khushi with his love and concern.

Let us now see how Arnav and Khushi will deal with this new change!

Source: TSK

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 04 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

Skumpyk86 a scris:A Fairytale Romance with heavy dozes of reality!

Wow ce analiza corecta. :drunken:
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 2:58 pm

I am genetically blessed to be fit: Sanaya Irani
Beautiful and chirpy Sanaya Irani needs no introduction. She is immensely popular and a household name now as Khushi of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus. Sanaya has a great bonding with me both on and off-screen and the actress loves to hog on chocolates but surprisingly, she is exactly opposite to what her diet is. She is lean and thin. Thus, as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to find out her fitness mantra. Hope you guys enjoy reading it…

Personal fitness mantra: I don’t have any fitness mantra because I think I am genetically blessed to be fit.

Personal diet mantra: Just eat healthy.

Are you a foodie: Yes, I am a complete foodie.

Are you vegetarian or non-vegetarian: Both.

Favorite cuisine: Brazilian wraps and mushrooms.

Dessert delights: Cupcakes, chocolate brownies and so on…

Experiment with food: I don’t experiment with food.

On the street I love to have: Pani Puri and Sev Puri.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Coffee.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): Beer and wine.

Favourite dish: I eat whatever comes on a plate.

At parties I have: A party without a cake is useless.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

Restoring of peace hints towards major hustle-bustle in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
The whole of Rayzada house has been undergoing deep turmoil ever since they have confronted Shyam’s (Abhaas Mehta) real face in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Relations saw a major change in respect to each and every member of the family. One dark truth shattered many hopes and broke up the trust too. Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot), who had always been the pampered one in the house, turned all gloomy leaving her smiles stay miles away. Akash (Akshay Dogra) and Payal (Deepali Pansare) too experienced some ups and downs in their marital life.

And the major affect was seen between Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). Arnav, who was earlier trying to get rid of this forceful wedding to Khushi, is now hell bent on treasuring it after knowing the truth. Khushi, on the other end is making all ways of stepping out of his life. However, the Rakshabandhan brought in a new wave in the house. While Payal and Akash looked amicable, Anjali too acknowledged Khushi’s efforts of making the day special for her.

Even Khushi got some pleasant surprises from Arnav. But as they say, all this happiness around indicates the calm before the storm. We have already seen how Anjali has been meeting up a mysterious person all this while. And now, Arnav’s Dadi is also to make an entry in the show, which has aroused a great level of curiosity among all.

It is yet to be seen if she will be instrumental in making Arnav and Khushi stay together forever or her presence will eventually pave path for Shyam also to make a comeback in their lives.

Let us now wait and watch out, what impact this entry makes on all!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 3:13 pm

Tellyland Trip

Okay, so I haven't been travelling of late. Which means I am on a totally different trip these days. I am couch potato. And, I have discovered Channel Surfing! And that is why I am here writing this time on Tellyland. {read more}

And that is why I know that there are 12000 hits on TV actor Kunal Karan Kapoor's FB page which perhaps cannot compare with the 1,00,000 plus hits on Barun Sobti’s and yet herald the arrival of a small screen icon. And why do I care? Because travel is as much about people watching and I am currently totally intrigued by these two actors–very diverse, currently essaying male leads in two very different Indian soaps.

I stumble upon Sobti thanks to a visiting friend from Singapore. A highly intelligent, vibrant woman well on the other side of Forty (which is the new Thirty remember) I see her transform into a slobbering idiot right before my eyes as she speaks animatedly about her latest obsession, a Star TV soap called Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon and the dishy lead Barun Sobti. So my wonderfully intellectual friend is now a part of online forums gushing, writing paeans and being a "Fan Girl" as they all call themselves.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, or KKK to his phanka girls, is part of an unusual love story between a young widow and a bachelor, Naa Bole Tum Naa maine Kuch Kaha on Colors. A very simple story told and enacted well with some great humor and good music has catapulted this young actor into "hero" bracket with swooning, mooning, adoring adulation.

While Sobti sometimes goes shirtless in his show to generate mass hypertension, Kapoor accelerates heartbeats with his tapori language and smiling eyes. And it is totally amazing how both work equal magic with the Fan Girls! So is there an entire segment of viewers out there who are evolving beyond saas-bahu? There seems a huge online community happening that does not reflect in the draconian TRP ratings—probably NRIs who largely catch the show after it's uploaded onto the internet. These are the ones that compelled BBC Radio Asian Network’s Noreen Khan to do not one but two interviews with Sobti! Apparently because Fan Girls went suicidal after Sobti has gotten a Bollywood offer (But of course). They feared he may dump the soap box and hence deprive them of their daily fix!

Very interestingly, KKK's girls went on a rampage recently because they feel his Creatives are turning his show into a "Saas-Bahu" saga of sorts! There are huge protests online on the steady "Ekta-fication" of this cute, funny-bunny show. The fan girls will not take it lying down and they have claws! I couldn't stop cracking up when they decided to name the new writer-director of the show "dappu-jhappu" (allegedly for ruining it)

Kunal's acting poweress has been inspiring blogs and essays from published writers. Well, yes. Yes! Women, of course. But women with intellect, I must stress. My friend from Singapore, who stands a slobbering wasted woman today, is a highly intelligent human being turned to jelly, do not forget .

It is no longer de rigeur to be pretending that you do not watch Indian soaps in fact confessing crazy emotions for the men in the supposedly women dominated serials is totally acceptable!

Of course television has immense hold and power. Isn't that why every Bollywood star is out there figuring out their own show? Every filmmaker is using these very serials to promote their new releases? And, every brand trying to integrate their product into the content?

It is heartening to see a new breed of actors. Good looking, hardworking and street smart. It is even more delightful to see evolving audience who not only adore-- they analyze, criticize and are well armed with information. It's been a long journey since the Hum Log days for Indian Television. I am happy I hopped on for the ride lately to experience part of it.

I will leave Sobti to Singapore friend and maybe settle for KKK. He defines himself as traveler and actor! A man after my own heart.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Aug 2012, 2:58 pm

Top 5 scene..

3)Iss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

Friendship Day Special !

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

Arnav's Dadi enters Raizada Mansion in IPKKND
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

Arnav's DADI's NEW SHOCKER in Khushi Arnav's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hey guys Telebuzz is back with the daily updates of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Well we last saw how Aenav makes Anjali happy on the special occasion of Raksha Bandhan .. Khushi sees Anjali talking to someone outside the house and becomes suspicious .. She tries to interrogate but Anjali shuts her down .. Well guys you will finally see a new entry of Swati Chitnis who will be essaying the character of Arnav's Dadi .. You will see how Arnav and Nani go to find her but she will reach the Raizada house on her own.. She will come home and try to find out about everyone ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Arnav's dadi to unhappy with Khushi
It seems like problems doesn't want to leave Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada (Sanaya Irani) in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

It was last seen that Arnav and Khushi tried hard bringing the happiness back to the house. Finally they succeed in their mission. Also, Khushi is succeeding to win Anjali's heart.

Arnav and Khushi are also heading towards to make their married life happier.

The upcoming episode is going to bring a new problem for Khushi. It is already reported that Arnav's dadi will make an entry in the show.

Arnav's dadi is very strict in nature and her sudden entry will change the environment of the Raizada house.

She will give her blessing to Arnav and other members but at the same time she will refuse to give blessings to Arnav's wife Khushi.

Arnav's Dadi behavior will hurt Khushi but Nani will handle the entire situation.

Let's see how Khushi win Arnav's Dadi hearts

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 3:08 pm

Dadi to be apprehensive of Khushi's presence in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
As stated last, Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going to see a new entry in the show in the form of Arnav’s (Barun Sobti) grandmother to be played by actress Swati Chitnis.

Ever since the news has come out, all are busy anticipating about her character sketch. Well, if you too had been wondering about that then we have the answer for your query. The never ending problems for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) will now see a new add on with Dadi’s coming.

The whole of Rayzada family will be in deep awe of Dadi, as she will be seen as a strict lady. She will be glad to see everyone in the house but would be apprehensive of Khushi. It is even heard that she might not approve of Khushi being Arnav’s wife.

Now this is surely going to disturb Khushi as the poor girl had never wanted to return back to the house at the first place. However, it was Arnav who forced her back and now that she was looking at things around changing for good, she has landed up with a new issue. The reason behind Dadi’s cold behavior towards Khushi is yet to be seen only then we will be in a situation to figure out what exactly is keeping her away from Khushi.

There are chances that she has come to the house on the pretext of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) playing another of his dirty game.

While Arnav is trying hard to win Khushi back before the contract ends, one doubts if Dadi’s interference in their relation will change the things for worse!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 4:26 pm

Arnav Khushi's FRIENDSHIP'S DAY CELEBRATION of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well amidst all the drama and tension brewing in the Raizada house our sources found out all the masti that's been happening on the sets of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Friendship's Day was just around the corner and thus our sources went on the sets of the show just to catch the entire team celebrate the special friendship's day occasion .. You will witness how Khushi aka Sanaya , NK aka Karan and Arnav aka Barun celebrate this special day together ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 6:28 pm

Top 5 Angry Young Men of Small Screen

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 06 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm

Skumpyk86 a scris:Dadi to be apprehensive of Khushi's presence in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
As stated last, Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going to see a new entry in the show in the form of Arnav’s (Barun Sobti) grandmother to be played by actress Swati Chitnis.

Ever since the news has come out, all are busy anticipating about her character sketch. Well, if you too had been wondering about that then we have the answer for your query. The never ending problems for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) will now see a new add on with Dadi’s coming.

The whole of Rayzada family will be in deep awe of Dadi, as she will be seen as a strict lady. She will be glad to see everyone in the house but would be apprehensive of Khushi. It is even heard that she might not approve of Khushi being Arnav’s wife.

Now this is surely going to disturb Khushi as the poor girl had never wanted to return back to the house at the first place. However, it was Arnav who forced her back and now that she was looking at things around changing for good, she has landed up with a new issue. The reason behind Dadi’s cold behavior towards Khushi is yet to be seen only then we will be in a situation to figure out what exactly is keeping her away from Khushi.

There are chances that she has come to the house on the pretext of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) playing another of his dirty game.

While Arnav is trying hard to win Khushi back before the contract ends, one doubts if Dadi’s interference in their relation will change the things for worse!

Mi-ar placea sa-si ia bagajul si sa plece ca intr-adevar ea nu avrut sa vina inapoi din start dar numai Chote a adus-o fara voia ei deci Dadi este rea si n-o s-o accepte pe Khushi niciodata asta din cauza minciunilor lui Shyam care sigur el s-a dus si a adus-o asta are in cap creativii lor sa faca.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 12:57 pm

Sbs..7 august
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 2:26 pm

Sana Khan (Lavanya of IPKKND)se pare ca va fi in noul show "Arjun".

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

Arnav's Dadi's FACE OFF with Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well we have been seeing a lot of ups and downs in the Raizada house.. We last saw that Nani and Arnav go in search of his dadi .. On the other hand Arnav's grabdmother visits Shantivan .. Khushi accidentally pours dirty water on her.. Hhmm , the makers are playing it right by bringing new twists and turns in the show .. With this new entrant , you will witness how Arnav and Khushi's bond becomes even more stronger .. In the upcoming episodes you will see how Dadiji is shocked upon learning that Arnav is married ..

Arnav's Dadi's SECRET ROLE in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well all you fans were waiting for romance to brew between Arnav and Khushi .. But guys, let us tell you that don't be disheartened .. Its about time for a lot of romance and secret revelations .. Arnav's dadi has created a huge turmoil in the Raizada house specially for Khushi .. The reason behind Dadi's cold behavior towards Khushi is yet unclear .. Well guys, Arnav will support Khushi throughout and so will Nani .. With Dadi's entry very soon the past secrets will be revealed ..

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mar 07 Aug 2012, 5:10 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 3:01 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Dadi refuses Khushi as Arnav's wife
Arnav's dadi entry has created a big turmoil in the Raizada house especially for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

Khushi and Dadi's first meeting have left a bad impression on dadi. Dadi was glad to see everyone in the house but is apprehensive of Khushi.

The upcoming episode will show that Dadi will refuse to accept Khushi as Arnav's wife. Khushi will be disheartened to hear this because she never wanted to return to Raizada house.

Khushi is now trying to make everything good in the house but Dadi's sudden entry has again put Khushi in a new issue.

The reason behind Dadi's cold behavior towards Khushi is not clear yet.

It is supposed that Dadi has come to the house on the pretext of Shyam playing another dirty game.

While Arnav is trying hard to win Khushi's love before the wedding contract gets over, Dadi's interference in their relation will change the things even worse.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mar 07 Aug 2012, 3:03 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

Arnav and Khushi stand by each other in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
Standing by your love against all odds is what happens to be the true love in all sense. And guess Arnav (Barun Sobti) from Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is doing the same.

As seen last, his Dadi made a surprised entry in the Rayzada house and her very first encounter with Arnav’s love of life, Khushi (Sanaya Irani) made her consider the latter a servant. Though it was very humiliating for Khushi to be considered as a servant but looking at the animosity on Dadi’s face, she thought it better not to defend herself.

Indeed Dadi is sounding quite mysterious as she after enquiring about Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) assures Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) of everything falling at the right place. In the coming episode, she will finally come to know that Khushi is Arnav’s wife, which will irk her to the core. She will refuse to accept her as the bahu of the Rayzada family, and what will follow will be a heated argument between her and Arnav.

Dadi will be adamant on her decision and she will leave no chance of humiliating Khushi, but the good amidst all is that Arnav will be there to support Khushi and will stand by her all the time.

Moreover, it’s the time in the show when Arnav’s dreaded past will also be revealed and Dadi will play a key role in the same. Apparently, this would take a bit of time as the CVs won’t open up all the cards in their pack so soon. Meanwhile, a piece of news to delight over is that Khushi will try and pacify Arnav, who will be a bit upset over the happenings around.

She will do all funny antics to bring a smile on Arnav’s face and make him pour his heart out. More likely, there is a song sequence in store for all. So, stay tuned!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 4:29 pm

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani - Why do they click as a jodi?
Television has seen lot many onscreen couples that became a hit pair overnight and the jodi of Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, jointly produced by IMRC Entertainment and 4 Lions Films, is one of them. The duo has cast a magical spell on the audience. And as per their fans, both Barun and Sanaya make for a special jodi just because they keep their chemistry simple and this makes their characters very relatable. The couple also won the Best Jodi Award at The Eleventh Indian Telly Awards.

So what is the 'X-Factor' in Barun and Sanaya that makes them click as a jodi? Well, if you ask us, it is their simplicity and subtleness in which they play their roles that make them a pair worth watching over and over again.

So what do the co-actors of Sanaya and Barun have to say about this?
Daljit Kaur Bhanot, who essays the role of Anjali, said, "Barun and Sanaya are a good looking couple and this works in their favour. Also, they have a very good off screen rapport and this reflects on screen. Above everything, both are extremely talented and put in their best."

Abhaas Mehta, who essays the antagonist Shyam in the show opined, "They excel as a couple because of their compatibility. Be it Sanaya and Barun or Barun and me, or Barun, me and Akshay (Dogra) or me and Daljit, we are close knit when it comes to a personal bond of chemistry off screen. And when we know each other so much, the scenes between us have to be really good."

And what does Barun have to say about this sparkling chemistry? "I really do not know why we click as a couple (smiles). If we are doing well today, then I would attribute that to the compatibility that we have. If any adjustments need to be made in a scene, we know what we have to do without even talking about it. And I know how Sanaya would enact a particular scene and what her reaction time would be and the same holds good with her."

So what is it that Sanaya is very good at? "Well, she is very good in emotional scenes", said Barun. And after a pause, he added, "We are pathetic when it comes to a romantic sequence (laughs)."

Well, come on Barun you must be joking, as your fans wait with bated breath for the romance on screen.

Barun does not stop at that and gives his reasoning, "It's because either me or Sanaya usually end up laughing when we are doing a close scene. And when Sanaya starts to laugh, nobody can stop her from laughing". (Well, that makes us laugh too!!).

We caught up with producer Rajesh Chaddha (IMRC Entertainment) to know more about Barun and Sanaya and he obliged by telling us, "They say jodis are made in heaven, but this one was made on our sets. They both are endearing personalities and there was an instant chemistry between them. Both look good, perform well and are genuinely nice and simple people. And the kind of characters they were given to play just nailed it. Sanaya in real is equally chirpy and a chatterbox. Barun is very Arnav kind of a man with few words but determined. The whole set enjoys their scenes – right from the guard outside to lightmen to co-actors. We have been blessed!! Long live their jodi (smiles)."

Co-producer Gul Khan (4 Lions Films) echoed the same sentiment saying, "They have a great chemistry and they both are very hard working."

We certainly agree to whatever has been said. All we can say is that their fans are waiting for Arnav and Khushi's love story to hit the pinnacle of success…

God bless their jodi!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat