Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 4 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 20 Mai 2012, 9:15 pm

Three words can never define what Arnav and Khushi share!
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye
haste haste aashiq sooli chadh jaaye
ishq ka jaado sar chadkar bole
khoob lagale pehre raste rab khole ...

kyun dard hai itna...tere ishq main
rabba vey ... rabba vey rabba vey ...
kyun khwaabon pe tere saaye hai
dil kyun hai tanha mera ...
kyun khamosh hai zubaan meri
ashko se keh paau na ...

And another week went by ...!!this time, Khushi Kumari Gupta could count every hour, minute and second only so that she could make the clock move closer to that moment when she would be with the man she has realised matters the most to her in this world. Sometimes, it is only when a person moves away from your life, that you realize the place they hold in your heart. Words fail you, tears dry up and your heart cant stop fluttering making you so restless that you feel every thing around you has become life less...
Khushi Kumari Gupta could break into tears if you just tapped her on her shoulder at this moment. He has given her so much pain, but she chooses to live with it and him rather than not have him altogether. Who ever said love brings only joy into your life? Sometimes, you may not want joy, you may not want happiness.. you just want that one person in whose presence every other emotion in this world becomes trivial or non-exixtent.
Arnav perhaps is clueless as to what he is making Khushi go through, for he will repent even more when he realises he is still unable to bring happiness into her life! He may have claimed he wants her to suffer, but he could never watch her even shed a tear! Damned be a relationship like this, where the very person who causes you the maximum amount of pain, is the only person who is capable of bringing the slightest sign of happiness in your life!

Khushi this week despite being around Anjali, dadi, Payal all of who have been trying their best to make her smile has failed to show them any signs of success. That is who Khushi Kumari Gupta is! She can look for happiness in the smallest things in life, but what actually makes her happy is something that no one around her actually knows. Even if they do, they cannot really help her.
In the days that went by, Khushi made her feelings for Arnav extremely apparent with her worry concern and extreme restlessness. So much so that she was totally blank when Anjali concluded all of this is only because she actually loved Arnav. Why was that the case? Was she not happy at knowing someone has finally helped her define her feelings and relationship? Well, knowing she perhaps loves Arnav didnt ease Khushi's pain too much for the simple reason that, she knows what she feels for Arnav is much more than just love. He has become an integral part of her soul and very exixtence!

Thats why when she reflected upon her thoughts about why she cant give this unexplained feeling a chance, she knew somewhere at the back of her mind that giving it that chance might turn out futile for the kind of a person that Arnav Singh Raizada is. She may love him, but she will always do so within the four walls of her heart. If you were to observe her expressions in the last two promos there is one thing that is prominent and that is worry and unrest!

Khushi who by now, knows Arnav too well knows he would never message her in his sane mind. If he did, it means there is trouble brewing. A man like Arnav would perhaps never express his love for Khushi so easily either! The three words that make and break a relationship between a boy and a girl in reality hold no significance to these two atleast.

I have always understood Arnav as a man who would do a million things that would convey he loves her without actually having to say the words. We have various instances in the past to justify and prove the same, Khushi Kumai Gupta Singh Raizada understands this as well as her man very well which is why she knows there has to be something that is seriously wrong for him to have been pushed to say whatever he did to her!

Is he repenting because he finally knows the truth? Or has he failed in trying to hate her despite not knowing it entirely? I am sure the twist aint going to be that simple! For now we only hope, the pain ends and Khushi has some wonderful days ahead of her after moments of torment and anguish! From where I see it, saying I love you will not really solve issues for the couple as it will mean a start of a bunch of new ones!

Written by Niharika Vidya Sagar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 11:21 am

21st May 2012: Sanaya (Khushi gets a call from London)

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Lun 21 Mai 2012, 1:17 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 11:39 am

Teen Ka Tadka – Top Three Promo’s of the Week.
1) Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon for its Intriguing Factor….

“Achanak kyun Nafrat Badli, Mohabbat mein????”

Well this is exactly the questions Viewers have been asking since this promo has been aired where
Khushi is busy thundering Arnav with questions on his well being, his health etc and all Arnav manages to say is that He Loves her leaving Khushi and the Viewers equally shocked……Along with this several other question too arise a major one being…..Was Arnav actually Kidnapped? As said earlier, promos can be misleading, can be a hit of what’s to come, can be a symbolic way of showing certain things…..etc So in which category does this one Fit???? Are we Viewers to witness a Confession from Arnav’s side????

Author: Vijitha Rajan
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 11:44 am

Sanaya Irani doesn't fantasize any Bollywood hunk!
Sanaya Irani is one girl in television world who is vivacious and sensible at the same time. The girl won laurels playing the rather coy Gunjan from Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum and is presently ruling the hearts as vibrant the Khushi from Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Quite like her on-screen character of Khushi, Sanaya too loves living the life to the fullest and is not the one who aims at making long term plans. She lives a simple life surrounded with friends and family and has no complaints whatsoever. Sanaya is enjoying her current phase in telly world and unlike the lot which dreams of making big in Bollywood too, this girl absolutely has no fancies for the same.

In fact, she even doesn’t have the hots for our B-town hunks be it Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan or Salman Khan (though Khushi just loves Salman). She says, “They are pale in comparison to my ideal film star Brad Pitt”. And finds it unfair to compare her beau Mohit Sehgal (co-star from MJHT) with Brad as we guess the choice might become tough for her.

There is nothing about Bollywood that seeks her attention, just the fact that she loves watching movies but doesn’t dream of being a part of them. Woo! She really seems someone hard to be pleased!

Anyway, Sanaya, as we mentioned earlier too, never plans big as she firmly believes in taking life as it comes. She is elated with the extreme fan love she is getting via IPKKND and says that the character has made her all the more popular. She is thankful to all her fans and hopes to keep winning their love and support.

Well, you already have it in abundance Sanaya and we are sure the graph would never come down!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 1:40 pm

21st May IPKKND SBS...
Khushi n Nani find's out:Arnav Missing
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Credit:Dhruvie
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 1:59 pm

Small screen Ishaqzaade fighting for Best Jodi award at Indian Telly Awards!
Barun Sobti-Sanaya Irani (Arnav & Khushi)

Be it small screen or the big one, love story is what completes both. While we talk of daily soaps then there exist a number of reel life couples who have redefined the concept in a different yet alluring way. They are the true Ishaqzaade of small screen and like every year, this time too Indian Telly Awards are all set to honor the Best Jodi amongst all. As we said, there are number of jodis ruling our hearts but here we have got the top ones who are into a tough competition. So let us check them out and see what makes them so different.

To start with, we have got the inseparable yet poles apart Arnav and Khushi from Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. These characters have been ruling charts since last year and their excellent love-hate relation has managed to fetch fans globally. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani who play Arnav and Khushi respectively have a crackling chemistry and their excellent show in the daily has made Iss Pyar Ko'an internationally famous one. So of course, these two surely deserve to be the Ishaqzaade.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 2:03 pm

Barun Sobti mesaj pentru fani..

"Hello every1 ... i hear that few of u of u r very upset with my absence from the show !
The first thing im going to tell you guys is IM GOING to be BACK ! for starters and ...I knw its upsetting !! ... one thing i want to show u all is the project im working on right now, will make u far happier thn working on the show does !

Im working in this movie called Main aur Mr Right ... and im working VERY HARD !!
and i wanna tell u guys who all r watching me right now ! if there is anyone who loves Arnav, JUST THE CHARACTER ! IF U ALL LOVE JUST THE CHARACTER ! thn u will still watch the show if some1 Else's Plays it !! But if its ME ! people who watch it for BARUN ! thn i will show like i showed to my parents Tht My careeer doesn't Track ! EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE ! THere is Nothing to worry about and if u r afraid tht u won't see alot of me thn i just want to say ! i left my home and came to this industry just to be seen ! so all i wanna say !I will be Around and u will see me soon ! just take it easy ! and Wish me luck <3"

CREDIT: ..Manal..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Mai 2012, 6:31 pm

Arnav says I LOVE YOU to Khushi PROMO of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 21st May 2012

You will see in tonight's episode that Khushi will receive a call and she will learn that Arnav hasn't reached London .. The whole episode will be around it .. In the next episode Arnav will somehow gain conscious and call Khushi .. A worried Khushi will ask him about his whereabouts and he will ask her to stay quiet and say I LOVE YOU Khushi ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:12 pm

Am gasit asta nu se stie cat de adevarat este dar eu totusi pun asta.
SPOILERS
PEEPS TIS POST IS A MERE ctrl+c & ctrl v
i have nt made any alteration n it...tis s te news tat s beING gossiped r8 now
i dono wheter it s TRUE OR NOT
SO DONT BASH ME IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN
READ IT AT UR OWN RISK :p
here u GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

NEWS NO: 1

Lots of Happy news Guyss..! Happy Happy Happy...!
1.Asr will Came to know abt whole truth b/n Shaym-Khushi.
2. He will b bak on june 8th!

Date cant b the same..may change as the ep aired..! but the track is comming more exciting as per the news.! NOt revealing the whole news..It will Kill the suspence of Upcomming episode..Guys plz dont go behind all the news..Jus wait and watch wot our CVS are planned for Us.! The Abv news is almost Confirmed..Hope CVS wont change again :) ♥
So b ready for some exciting ep.!
thnks to othr page for d info ..!

NEWS NO : 2

GOOD NEWS!!! infact GREAT NEWS!!!

shyam has kidnapped arnav ..and he want to kill him as soon as the paper work'll complete..and but but there will be some problems in the papers thats why it will take some time..
meanwhile khushi feels something is missing...so she will start suspect shyaam and one day hear shyaam conversation with someone about arnav and then she will follow him and got to know... about the whereabouts of arnav...and then save him...

actually friends this track will take 10 to 15 days atleast till the comeback of barun and barun will be back on about 8th june..so till then khushi tried to get the paper back form shyaam and yess arnav is totally broken and shattered as shyaam told him about the truth of his relationship ...thats why before killing arnav shyaamgive hima chnce to call khusi its than arnav will say i love u to khushi...but the main thing is ...our khushi will save our arnav in the end..
thats it..

♥ YASH ♥
De fb.
Deci ceea ce am vazut noi cu te iubesc o sa se intample undeva departe.Si promo cu telefonul pt. Khushi din Londra a fost filmat in alt decor si cu alta imbracaminte la Khushi.Si ce am vazut noi aseara?Eu cred ca promo-urile sunt filmate si aruncate asa ca sa nu ne pierdem noi speranta cand de fapt ei filmeaza cu totul altceva.Asa o sa fei si cu te iubesc o sa vedem cu totul diferit de promo.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:25 pm

Infos
Sanaya is not doing JDJ, she is doing Nach Baliye with Mohit... Nach Baliye is starting on July...

This news is confirmed...
Credit:Zee news(IF)

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 2743637754 1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 2743637754
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:37 pm

SBS-SBB...IPKKND

Credit:KZ1412

Sau o calitate mai buna..

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:46 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:42 pm

NEW ENTRY in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 21st May 2012

Shyam threatens Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Shyam however on the other hand protests when Anjali makes arrangements for Khushi to visit Arnav in London .. Khushi cancels her trip after learning that Arnav has not reached London .. She suspects that Arnav is in trouble ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:45 pm

Arnav to confess love for Khushi

Last week we had informed you that Khushi will visit London this week. Apparently the plan has changed with reasons best known to the production house. However fans are in for a treat as the much awaited confession of Arnav's love for Khushi will finally happen.

A source reveals "Khushi comes to know that Arnav didn’t board the flight to London. Later the whole family comes to know that Arnav didn’t reach London and everybody gets worried. Arnav calls Khushi and expresses his love for Khushi over the phone. Khushi is shocked to hear this.Khushi realizes that something is very wrong with Arnav. She is then determined to find him and bring him home."

Well all we can say is good luck for your mission Khushi

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Mai 2012, 2:55 pm

U Me aur TV - (22/05/2012)

The reporter said khushi is in prob as Arnav is missing , it is actually Barun has step into bollywood for movie and the serial responsibility is now on Khushi's shoulder

Credit:e24music
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Mai 2012, 8:43 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 22 Mai 2012, 11:17 pm

How will Khushi trace Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Rayzada’s absence from Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is giving some tough times to the production house and the creative team. But they all truly deserve to be applauded as they have covered up the absence in quite a sensible manner.

And now it’s the week when one will see Khushi (Sanaya Irani) heading towards the hard truth! As seen last, Khushi has now come to know that Arnav never reached London. She was supposed to leave for London but the call which came her way shattered her completely. A rather dismantled Khushi though reached Rayzada house back but couldn’t share the same news with Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) and other members of the house.

However, Nani will sense her tension and Khushi will confide into her by telling her the whole truth about Arnav not being in London. If believe the sources, the news will be broken to other family members too and all will get tensed because of the same.

Meanwhile, Khushi will get a call from Arnav wherein he will confess his love for her. This will calm the family members down but get Khushi into a new confusion. She will doubt the confession and her sixth sense will make her feel that Arnav is in some sort of trouble.

Also, Shyam (Abhaas Mehta), who has been trying hard to get the will transferred to his name will also get to face a blow. If sources are to be trusted then the papers will go missing and most probably will get back in the custody of Khushi. And from here we will see Khushi finding out ways of tracing Arnav.

Will Khushi be able to trace Arnav out? Is Shyam really the one who has kidnapped Arnav? Stay tuned to get more updates on the same!

Source: TSK

Chiar ca numai inteleg nimic.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Mai 2012, 12:28 pm

Rating 16th May to 22nd May

14)Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 2.3 - 2.9
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Mai 2012, 12:55 pm

SBS "I Love U"..23 mai..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Mai 2012, 1:34 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has a long way to go, opines Barun Sobti!
Talk of TV and the world of daily soaps, and the first name to strike all minds as of late is of Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Rayzada from Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Though his is not a new name in the town, as the actor in the past was seen in shows like Baat Hamari Pakki Hai on Sony TV but there’s something unique about his role Arnav, which has made him the new heartthrob of TV town. In fact, his on-screen chemistry with co-star Sanaya Irani aka Khushi is simply a killing one and even the stunner agrees to that. The handsome hunk has a number of female fans and despite the fact that he is married, his popularity hasn’t gone down among his female fans.

In fact, the actor’s modesty and humbleness is what has fetched him so much of attention. On screen he might seem to be a hard to please one but off screen he is a very chilled out guy. Braun talks high of his upbringing and the morale he has clearly vouches for the same. Being married to his childhood sweetheart, Barun says that his circle of life revolves entirely around his wife.

Talking of his professional front and the show facing a downfall in TRPs, Barun makes it clear that the show is still on the right track and it’s just that the CVs are waiting for the right time to blast the big bomb all have waiting eagerly for. Without killing the suspense, Barun stated that the show will soon witness a high point which will not only boost up the TRPs but might even make it to top the charts.

On being quizzed if he feels insecure regarding the future of the show, quick comes the reply in the true ASR style, “IPKKND is one of the highly watched shows and has a long way to go. It is yet to unfold many mysteries and is definitely at the safer and stronger side”.

Well, even we want the show to continue its run and are hopeful that the fans would keep on rendering their support.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Mai 2012, 6:25 pm

Karan Goddwani to revive his role in Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?
Karan Goddwani who played the character of NK in the popular show is all set to re-enter the show and entertain the audience with his uncanny brand of Hinglish…..
Ardent fans of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? ' on Star Plus have been battling the curious case of their favourite stars missing – Firstly, Barun Sobti decided to pursue his Bollywood dream taking time off from the serial. Secondly, rumors of Daljeet Bhanot quitting the show are doing the rounds!

Tellybuzz today brings news to inflate the despondent spirits of the fans. Karan Goddwani, who played the lovable character of NK a.k.a Nandkishore , is all set to resume his role in the show. His exit from the show was very abrupt.

Fans have been very disappointed with the sub tracks that the creative have tried to weave in the show. Bubbly track did not find the bull's eye and had to be cut short. Recent entry of Masala Mama also has not created any ripples with the audience.

Let's hope Karan's reappearance provides a much needed respite to all the fans of the show!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 24 Mai 2012, 7:59 am

Arnav and Khushi's heartrending separation in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

After a long wait for almost two weeks, it’s finally clear to all the viewers that Arnav aka Barun Sobti has indeed got kidnapped in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

The last episodes made us see how the kidnappers had made Arnav call everyone at home and assure them of him being safe and sound. Arnav made good use of the time granted and made it a point to confess his love to Khushi (Sanaya Irani). Indeed this confession was the most awaited sequence by all and even Khushi was glad to hear of Arnav being in love with her. However, deep down in her heart she could still feel that something was wrong, which made him express the feelings in such a manner.

And now Khushi is adamant on tracing out Arnav as she believes that he is in some sort of danger. This is going to take some time and if you have been worrying about Khushi being all alone at this crucial hour then you can surely cheer up as CVs have planned to bring the extremely popular NK aka Nandkishore (Karan Godwan) back in the show.

So far the makers tried to bring in several new entries but none could bag the desired response and in order to keep the storyline intact they have thought of bringing NK back, who has been a close aide to Khushi. Well, now that NK is supposed to make a return we can certainly expect him to be the savior for Khushi and Arnav. As heard from sources Karan is happy to have got the call from the production house and if all the formalities are worked out properly then his entry would be shown soon!

We just hope that the CVs would use NK in the right way and make him the one to unite Arnav and Khushi!

iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 24 Mai 2012, 1:51 pm

SBB "HAPPY MANGO SEASON "

SBS - Expression Baba

Arnav Babuwa Kahin Na Ja Raha

Credit:KZ1412

Sau o calitate mai buna:
SBB
SBS1
SBS2
Credit:D_R Bot
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 24 Mai 2012, 1:55 pm

credit: Asian Weekly
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 24 Mai 2012, 6:02 pm

Arnav TO DIE in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 23rd May 2012

We last saw how Arnav says those 3 magical words and confesses his love to Khushi .. Khushi suspects that Shyam is the culprit and feels that something bad has happened to Arnav because of Shyam .. Khushi will watch Shyam's moves and he will be aware of it ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:27 am

Note from Gautam Hegde - writer of IPKKND:

You may want to stop reading this if you, by now have decided to abhor the word CV. This is on behalf of everyone who comes under CV, that I decide to write. I dont know if its a futile exercise, but I would still make an attempt.

The way a show works is that the producer approaches the channel with a concept. The channel decides if the show would work for the kind of audience they have, the kind of bouquet of shows they have, if it fits well in it. A research team from the channel works on finding if the show has a market out there. When all signs are positive, the show is commissioned.

The crew is assigned, the cast is decided and the show goes on floors. Picture is pretty so far. Now, the car is ready to leave the garage and hit the roads. As a viewer, you'd expect your car (show/ actors)- which is run by the driver (CVs from production house and channels) on the roads very smoothly. Sure enough, we like the ride that way too. But the ride may not always be smooth. It gets rocky, there are speed breakers, the roads are bad, there is work in progress, there is traffic, someone else is driving rashly and you need to go slow. Or worse, it pours and its just not in your hands.

We go through our challenges too.

Is Pyaar Ko is a romance, a Star One type of show, being tried on a Star Plus type of a platform, keeping in mind that we dont just want the youth, but also the slightly older generation to watch it with interest. If it was just for youth, we would have just kept it in office, made it more 'yo' but we are targetting a larger section.

A show like Is Pyar ko is difficult to write because it is different from the other kind of shows that you see. There are times when we work and we rework and we rework till we are satisfied. I guess that is how the show managed to get its fanbase that grew so much so that today they are fanatic when something goes wrong. But why could it be going wrong? Its always the CVs who are blamed, cursed, given cuss words for.

I mean, why?

We are as human, we tend to err as much as anyone else. And its not like we like to sabotage the show because the longer a show runs, the better it is for us- its our show, its our baby and its our anna-daata. We earn because of the hard work on it.

Hard work and CVs, someone may frown there. Yes, we have to create a bank so that the production plans things well. Because there can be actor availability problems, location availability problems, weather problems, just anything unforseen. There is very less time, some scenes take time to get shot, hence the editor doesnt get enough time, sometimes the daylight is getting over, and the director has to finish, he cannot shoot tomorrow because the schedule is planned some other way. But none of the 80 odd team members like mediocrity. What you see is the best possible way in which the episode could go on air given the constraints. People fall sick. Its not just poor Barun, poor Sanaya, there is poor editor, poor director, poor everyone who would fall sick and the performance may slack a bit because of that because we work beyond the permissible limits of body clocks.

We give you all 5 half hours of content every week. Thats almost the length of a movie. So basically we make a movie every week. We work daily, and wait, just when there is a breather, there is a maha episode, which means in that fortnight there is no breather as we have done Mon-Fri, then a one hour slot, then again a Mon-Fri. So there is no break.

Barun is doing a film. He is adjusting his weekends with us and whenever possible he can shoot with us. We write scripts according to that. We go back and forth, bend backwards because we know how much you all love ASR/Barun. We want to provide as much as we can manage.

If a terrace scene is not good, you all will blame the director and editor for a bad job. But poor actors they shot in the sun. Let me tell you that the directors, the production team, the lightmen, the spot boys, the cameraperson do not operate from AC vans. Everyone faces the heat. Trust us on one thing, what we give you is our best.

So a request, do not all the time trash CVs for a bad scene or a bad track. When a Khushi ASR scene moves you all, entertains you all, its not JUST Barun and Sanaya who have given a fab performance. Its the entire team effort. There are 9 posts on Barun and Sanaya and one post on CVs. But if something goes wrong, there will be a rampage of CV trashing, that even goes to the extent of 'CVs are trying to ruin the careers of the actors.' Like really! Next you all will imagine us dressed as komolika and playing with the latt of our hair!!

Bottomline- Its a creative process. Some ideas are good, some bad. Sometimes we HAVE to do a parallel track because we have to shoot two units and make sure twenty two minutes of content everyday is ready. We all go through the same problems as Barun and Sanaya and 'Arhi' and 'Payash' are as close to us as they are to you all. We try, we fall, we get up, try something new, because lets face it- everyone on the show has come with years of experience. Its just that sometimes things work, sometimes they dont.

You may feel why is this guy ranting so much. Why is he getting senti? Then, well, let me tell you if you are not senti as a person, you cannot be a creative person. I am attached to the show and take it seriously. So does the rest of my team.

PS: Barun and Sanaya are not my enemies. You never know someone out there might just take THAT as a takeaway message from this!! Sanaya in fact is a good friend of mine! And guys, its a show, take it as entertainment. There are more things in life to get aggressive and serious about. Watch Satyamev Jayate and you'll know.

sursa:IPKKNDFP
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat