Serialesitelenovelet
4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

4.Qubool Hai - Accept!

+8
tiberici
iulianagl
mita baston
Alexa20
narcisa
Andreea_Miha
llory03
lica54
12 participanți

Pagina 23 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Empty Re: 4.Qubool Hai - Accept!

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 31 Mar 2013, 11:16 am

iulianagl a scris:
Admin_dea05 a scris:Buna fetelor!Am ajuns si eu in sf la zi cu ce a postat mayya. kiss
Si ce părere ai?
mmm...asa si asa...imi place ca ii s-a intors roata razyiei...iar Zoya si Asad nu-mi place cum interactioneaza as trebui sa se implice mai mult....ce sa mai zic atatea episoade cu papusa aia disparuta si pana la urma a castigat partea negativa...bleah....ma uit in lipsa de alte seriale dar nu prea ma atrage , e prea mare harababura ....iar de personajul nou fata aceea nu mai stiu cum o cheama ma degusta...probabil o sa-i faca lui Asad o inscenare ca sa-i puna copilul in carca... Smile
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Dum 31 Mar 2013, 11:59 am

Admin_dea05 a scris:mmm...asa si asa...imi place ca ii s-a intors roata razyiei...iar Zoya si Asad nu-mi place cum interactioneaza as trebui sa se implice mai mult....ce sa mai zic atatea episoade cu papusa aia disparuta si pana la urma a castigat partea negativa...bleah....ma uit in lipsa de alte seriale dar nu prea ma atrage , e prea mare harababura ....iar de personajul nou fata aceea nu mai stiu cum o cheama ma degusta...probabil o sa-i faca lui Asad o inscenare ca sa-i puna copilul in carca... Smile

uite ce-am gasit pentru nou venita motana Smile
"too perfect for vamp …. Damn sure will justify the character 102% "
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 31 Mar 2013, 12:17 pm

mita baston a scris:uite ce-am gasit pentru nou venita motana Smile
"too perfect for vamp …. Damn sure will justify the character 102% "
ca este ca nu este pe mine ma ingrozeste mai ales cand o vad cu ochiul ala de sticla... 4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 2743637754 ..Oricum ma astept sa-si ia revansa de la Razya ca prea si-a batut joc de ea iar asta imi va placea.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Admin_dea05 in Dum 31 Mar 2013, 10:46 pm, editata de 1 ori
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Dum 31 Mar 2013, 12:25 pm

Admin_dea05 a scris:ca este ca nu este pe mine ma ingrozeste mai ales cand o vad cu ochiul ala de sticla... 4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 2743637754 ..Oricum ma astept sa-si ia revansa de la Razya ca prea si-a batut joc de ea iar asta imi va placea.

daca pe noi ne sperie,dar bietul Marmelad, cand s-o trezi cu ea mai aproape Smile
si lasa-le pe cele doua,ca se merita una pe cealalta, motana cum voia ea sa dea foc casei doar sa distruga papusa 4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 2743637754
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Dum 31 Mar 2013, 12:46 pm

Many things have happened in QH in the past one week and we are left wondering where the story is heading and what will happen next. QH is at a crossroad now, from where the story can take any turn.
"Alice came to a fork in the road. 'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter."
I hope Gul knows where she want to go and where she wants to take us and what is her destination- if so then she knows which road to travel... but (as said in the above quote) if she doesn't know which is her destination, it doesn't matter which road she takes and she can take any turn and play around, ultimately heading nowhere and confusing us as well.
I have read in a recent interview of hers that they are following the intended story so I really hope she is doing that and giving us that story (which I would like to see regardless of how unpalatable parts of that story may be) rather than changing it for the sake of conveniences and audience demand, because that will ultimately end only in a state of confusion.
These days our forum is flooded with topics and many have predicted many things and given many symbolism's etc, some of which are quite interesting. And here, I felt like putting my 2 cents on certain things that have happened.
Ayaan-Zoya meeting:
This is one thing that has kept many of us wondering and many have been dreading about this. But finally when it happened nothing too out of the ordinary happened and we are left wondering again why there was so much suspense on this and as to why Zoya and Ayaan did not come face to face all these days.
Tanveer - Asad relationship:
With the entry of Tanveer we all were dreading that Asad is going to get engaged to Tanveer, because Asad would not accept his feelings towards Zoya and Tanveer fits his idea of the perfect girl.And everything that happened in the initial few days of Tanveer's entry also indicated that.. But that didn't come true and what we are now seeing is Asad day by day falling more in love with Zoya and caring for her, despite the presence of Tanveer around. It looks like, Asad no longer even considers Zoya as a misfit for him or his feelings for Zoya has made him forget his ideologies, which has now become not so important to him .
And what I am trying to say here is that, the very obvious suspense and dread that we the audience were having regarding Ayaan- Zoya and Asad- Tanveer, was it because of a Red Herring , purposefully left by the CVs to mislead us and keep the suspense and intrigue thinking something is going to really happen between these couples, especially Ayaan-Zoya??.. If so I really congratulate Gul and the team for their cleverness in keeping this suspense all these days, and for knowing how to weave a story, which really leaves the audience clueless.
And to me, now it really looks like a Red Herring, which we should ignore from now onwards.
Some points about future:
Raziya- Tanveer:
There are some things about this relationship and their past which I do not understand. One dialogue that keeps me intrigued is the one by Haseena asking whether Tanveer is Raziya's daughter or not. And since this dialogue was something said so casually , in a way no body would really give that too much of an importance, I keep wondering whether their actually is something behind this dialogue.. Tanveer's past is shrouded in mystery till now.. Could Raziya actually be her mother? And could Tannu be her illegitimate daughter from a previous affair? And is this what that will ultimately make Ghaffur get the courage to turn against Raziya?
Ghaffur has been a pawn in Raziya's hand and I don't see him turning against Raziya so soon, even when he learns that Zoya is his daughter.
Since the girl who plays Tanveer is being replaced it's obvious that Tanveer is going to stay here for quite some time' Tanveer's pregnancy issue and Imran's relationship with her, and her past - these are all things that is going to unfold and Tanveer is here for a longtime.
Now the thought that comes to my mind is, is Tanveer going to be the Down fall of Raziya in every way?
Initially Tanveer may agree to Raziya's plan of sending Zoya away because that will benefit her in two ways - get rid of Zoya who is in the way of her plans for making Asad her husband as well as gain some monetary benefit from Raziya.
But Tanveer has an axe to grind with Raziya, so she may play against Raziya and tell Asad or Zoya the truth about Raziya wanting to get rid of Zoya and at the same time do something herself to get rid of Zoya in a way so that no body suspects her of doing it.
But I personally feel that the truth of Raziya's plan to get rid of Zoya and how Raziya killed Zoya's mom, this will be the last thing to come out into the open in front of Zoya... so I don't think that Tanveer will tell anyone about Raziya in the beginning.
Much later when all Tanveer's plans to get Asad and get rid of Zoya fails and the truth of her pregnancy comes out, that will be the time when Tanveer will spill the beans on Raziya, and Raziya's plan of getting Nikhath and Imran married also may backfire.
And ultimately, if Tanvver turns out to be Raziya's daughter that will be the biggest downfall of Raziya Siddque and her relationship with Ghaffur Siddique.

The new PROMO and Asad - Zoya:
As I have mentioned above, it is now very clear that for Asad now it has reached a stage where, Zoya being a misfit does not matter to him anymore.. he has crossed that stage where Tanveer's tehzeeb and Zoya's lack of it mattered o him.. In fact, it looks like, making Zoya happy and being there for her has become the most important thing in life for Asad now. So if Asad suddenly makes a U turn again and decide that Tanveer is the right girl for him, that will not make any sense.

So Asad is definitely going to be there for Zoya and what is shown in the promo may be what happens after he sees Zoya in pain because she is still unable to find any way to reach her father.

Asad then may investigate the matter himself and find out the truth... OR there is a catch here and two things can happen... because the Promo is very interesting in the sense Ghaffur is shown to be at Asad's door but Zoya doesn't open it and comes face to face with him.. he is on one side of the door and Asad and Zoya on the other side and whether that door will be opened by Zoya soon and whether he will really stand there is a big question. And the two things that can happen are,
1.Tanveer may come to know about what Asad is trying to do and deliberately mislead him so that Asad does not learn the truth and mistakes someone else for Zoya's father, so that Asad and Zoya are again left behind the door of real truth, still not knowing the truth and thinking something else as the truth.
2.Or a second thing that can happen is, the promo is much more straight forward and Asad really finds out the truth through his own investigation, and confronts Ghaffur and tries to make him to come to Zoya for the sake of Zoya... And Ghaffur would want to come and see Zoya but fearing Raziya and what society would say and because of his arrogance towards Asad and his family, he would not initially come.. and it will take some time, but ultimately he would come to Asad's door, where he had proudly once told Dilshad that he would never come there to ask for anything from her..So I really wish that he finally comes up to that door begging to see Zoya.

Now, regarding Asad- Zoya's relationship, I am almost 100% sure now that Tanveer would not be able to change Asad's mind in any way. But there is a chance that she may create doubts in Zoya's mind still. .. Zoya is still unaware of her true feelings towards Asad, but I think she will realize it during all this.. But she will be unsure of Asad's real feelings towards her. So Tanveer may take advantage of this and may create MUs in ways which would make Zoya think that Asad would not accept a girl like her and that Asad is planning to marry Tanveer.
And Ghaffur also, though he will meet Zoya and acknowledge her as his daughter, he would not openly do it.. May be, fearing Raziya he would even tell Zoya to go away... And along with the heart break from this and thinking that Asad is going to get married to Tanveer, Zoya might decide to go back to New York.
Remember Raziya told Tanveer to send Zoya from India in a way she would never return. Which means two things - either kill Zoya without anyone knowing about it and make it as she has left or create such a MU which would actually make Zoya decide to go back to New York and never return to India.. And one MU that would definitely make Zoya take that decision is if she thinks that Asad is going to marry Tannu.. So I think that will happen but in reality Asad will not plan any such thing and it will be a game played by Tannu, who would convince Zoya that it is going to happen.. Asad will learn the truth later.
But Asad will in the mean time spoil half of Raziya and Tanveer's game by finding out the truth that Ghaffur is Zoya's father and initially he might think that Zoya is leaving because Ghaffur is not accepting her openly. He would be heartbroken because Zoya is leaving but he would not be able to confess his feelings to Zoya and make her stop, till he somehow learns about Tannu's game and the reason why Zoya is actually leaving..

( this prediction is based on the articles saying Zoya is going to leave to New York, but if she is never plans to leave for New York, story can turn again in any direction.. But whichever direction it takes, I hope that Gul knows very well where the destination is.)
by kaussar
uite ceva interesant de pe India-Forums kiss
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 31 Mar 2013, 9:34 pm

4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mkfrx4u6Kw1qa4szeo4_r2_2504.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mkfrx4u6Kw1qa4szeo3_250
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 31 Mar 2013, 9:38 pm

4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mke44q13EW1rach2vo1_2504.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mke44q13EW1rach2vo2_250
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 9:04 am

Buna dimi.Nu conteaza ca la colorat cu o palma pe Ayan important ca ia dat-o fratele lui si la imbratisat.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 01 Apr 2013, 12:01 pm

iulianagl a scris:4.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mke44q13EW1rach2vo1_2504.Qubool Hai - Accept! - Pagina 23 Tumblr_mke44q13EW1rach2vo2_250
Smile Smile foarte tare! kiss
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 01 Apr 2013, 1:16 pm

ce mi-ar place sa apara un cineva baiat,sa fie interesat de Zoya ,si sa-l faca putintel gelos pe mr.Grumpy Asad Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 5:35 pm

O sa apara, aseara m-am uitat la Iss pyar la unele scene. Ce frumoase au fost scenele cand era Arnav gelos, superb. Sper sa fie si in Qubool Hai la fel. Acum imi place de Asad cum zambeste, ca si-a dat seama ca Zoya e geloasa.
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/12/2012
Varsta : 48
Localizare : Pitesti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 5:42 pm

mayya54 a scris:O sa apara, aseara m-am uitat la Iss pyar la unele scene. Ce frumoase au fost scenele cand era Arnav gelos, superb. Sper sa fie si in Qubool Hai la fel. Acum imi place de Asad cum zambeste, ca si-a dat seama ca Zoya e geloasa.

Sa vedem cand o sa fie si el gelos.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:02 pm

De abia astept. Presimt ca va fi si asta in serial.
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:03 pm

mayya54 a scris:De abia astept. Presimt ca va fi si asta in serial.

Si eu tot la fel. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:06 pm

Oricum imi place fata lor, parca barbatii cand sunt gelosi sunt mai expresivi. Femeile se comporta prosteste, nu in toate cazurile, dar parca la barbati e mai frumos. Smile
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:15 pm

mayya54 a scris:Oricum imi place fata lor, parca barbatii cand sunt gelosi sunt mai expresivi. Femeile se comporta prosteste, nu in toate cazurile, dar parca la barbati e mai frumos. Smile

Smile Asa este.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:16 pm

Presimt ca o sa fie frumos, mai ales ca s-a intalnit Robert si Mona, parca il vad pe Asad inte ei, ascultand versuri care mai de care stupide, mai ales ca sunt preferatele lui Asad Smile Smile
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:18 pm

mayya54 a scris:Presimt ca o sa fie frumos, mai ales ca s-a intalnit Robert si Mona, parca il vad pe Asad inte ei, ascultand versuri care mai de care stupide, mai ales ca sunt preferatele lui Asad Smile Smile

De data asta o sa-i zgarie creierii din doua parti. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

Ar mai avea o solutie, sa inceapa si el sa recite versuri care sa-i enerveze pe amandoi Smile Smile
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

mayya54 a scris:Ar mai avea o solutie, sa inceapa si el sa recite versuri care sa-i enerveze pe amandoi Smile Smile

Dar versuri de buna calitate nu kaka maka ca a lor. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:26 pm

Pai da, numai in acest fel va reusi Asad sa le zgarie lor creierii. Parca a spus Asad ca versurile Zoyei ii tortureaza creierii, nu alina, asa ca nu ramane decat variana inversa Smile
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:27 pm

mayya54 a scris:Pai da, numai in acest fel va reusi Asad sa le zgarie lor creierii. Parca a spus Asad ca versurile Zoyei ii tortureaza creierii, nu alina, asa ca nu ramane decat variana inversa Smile

Asa vrea s-o vad si pe asta. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:34 pm

salutare! spuneti-mi si mie ce legatura este intre Kojak si Rashid,de ce stau cu totii in aceeasi casa??
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mayya54 Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:35 pm

Sunt cumnati, dar nu buni. Kojak o considera pe Shireen sora lui.
mayya54
mayya54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:40 pm

mayya54 a scris:Sunt cumnati, dar nu buni. Kojak o considera pe Shireen sora lui.
aha! multumesc kiss felicitari pentru calitatea serialului pus pe canalul tau,ma unge pe suflet sa-i vad pe cei doi ,chiar daca la fel de grozav se vad si personajele negative Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 23 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum