Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 2 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 27 Apr 2013, 2:40 pm

"Drashti has all chances to reach the top and win Jhalak"
says loving sis-in-law Suhasi Dhami when we spoke to her about Drashti Dhami's entry in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa...
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 215472-cnerujb5
The gorgeous and talented Drashti Dhami famously known as Madhu of Saurabh Tiwari's Nautanki Films popular daily soap Madhubala:Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors, will soon be seen in the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa this year in season 6.

We got in touch with her sister in law Suhasi Dhami who is currently seen in Housewife Hai... Saab Jaanti Hai on Zee TV and also had been a part of the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 along with her husband a.k.a Drashti's brother Jaisheel Dhami, on how excited she is to see Drashti Dhami participating in a dance reality show.

She sounded happy as she said, "Dance reality shows are always good to be a part of and I am very excited to see Drashti on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa - Dancing with the superstars. It has been a good year for us as a family... after our Nach Baliye 5 it is Drashti who will now be seen in a dance reality show."

She further added, "Drashti is a fabulous dancer and also is very energetic. I feel she has all chances to reach the top and win. My good luck and wishes are always with her."

For the voting procedure she said, "We have our own network for voting now, and we will surely try to do much more for Drashti than what we did for us. Apart from that her performance will speak for her and also she has a great fan following as people love her as Madhubala."

Krishma Solanki.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 27 Apr 2013, 3:05 pm

Zoya of Qubool Hai, Anandi of Balika Vadhu to Madhu of Madhubala who is the Small Screen Queen?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Untitled-1%20copy-81054
Mumbai: Small screen actors are not less popular than B-Town hotties, some of the daily soap actors have tremendous popularity among the viewers. Sanaya Irani, Jennifer Winget Grover, Surbhi Jyoti, Drashti Dhami, Pratyusha Banerjee, Sonarika Bhadauria, Asha Negi and Kritika Kamra are the sizzling beauty of Indian Television.

Drashti Dhami who played bubbly Dr. Muskaan Chadda in Dill Mill Gayye, her next serial Geet Hui Sabse Parayi was hugely popular among the viewers. Now she plays Madhu in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors. Madhu's popularity is increasing day by day. People are loving her for beauty and acting skills as well.

No doubt, these small screen actors can give a strong competition to Bollywood's beauty brigade at the graph of popularity.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/zoya-aka-surbhiof-qubool-hai-pratyusha-aka-anandi-of-balika-vadhu-to-madhu-aka-drashti-of-madhubala-who-is-the-queen-in-beauty-brigade-of-small-screen/711808.html#.UXu9akpL1XF
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 29 Apr 2013, 4:27 pm

Indian Telly Awards 2013: Diya Aur Baati Hum leads with eight nominations followed by Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Madhubala-Sooraj-Sandhya1-260413130426174539
It’s the 12th year of Indian Telly Awards where the television industry gets together to celebrate excellence from the television industry

The Indian Telly Awards, like last year, will be hosted by Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy. The awards’ programme will handpick winners selected by the junta, who are voting diligently for their favourite actor, TV show, favourite fresh face, best crime show, fave child actor and so on.

It’s a neck to neck competition for the top spot. Wonder who will go home with the maximum number of trophies. Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh’s popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum has already been nominated in eight categories followed by Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami’s Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon with seven nominations. Daily soaps likes Bade Acche Lagte Hain and comedy show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah are nominated in six categories. Take a look at the nominations…

Child Artiste (Female)

Palak Dey as Palak Yash Sindhia (Punar Vivah-Zee TV)

Ahsaas Channa as Ashok Sundari (Mahadev-Life OK)

Ashnoor Kaur as Navika Mohan Bhatnagar (Nanhi) (Na Bole season 1-Colors)

Harshita Ojha as Veera Kaur Sampooran Singh (Veera-Star Plus)

Amrita Mukherjee as Peehu Ram Kapoor (Bade Acche Lagte Hain-Sony TV)

...toata lista cu categorile....
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/indian-telly-awards-2013-diya-aur-baati-hum-leads-with-eight-nominations-followed-by-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 29 Apr 2013, 4:44 pm

Madhubala RK (Vivian Dsena) to apologise Madhubala for love test

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RK-Vivian-Dsena-to-apologise-Madhubala-for-love-test/27209
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 29 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

TRPs of TV shows remain affected, IPL viewership rises

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/TRPs-of-TV-shows-remain-affected-IPL-viewership-rises/articleshow/19778836.cms

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 29 Apr 2013, 5:32 pm

Drashti Dhami TAKES A BREAK from Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 30 Apr 2013, 1:40 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 30 Apr 2013, 1:42 pm

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon | 'Chora Chori' to play 'prem game'?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Madhubala-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-31938745-640-360-81338

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/madhubalaek-ishq-ek-junoon-chora-chori-to-play-prem-game/712050.html#.UX9-2LWSDuk
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 01 Mai 2013, 12:04 am

RK's SURPRISE GIFT for Madhu in Madhubala Ek ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 01 Mai 2013, 8:19 am

Interviu mai vechi

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 01 Mai 2013, 11:06 am

If not me than my dear friend Sanaya Irani should win: Drashti Dhami... on her nominations for the Best Actress in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Drashti
ellychakkar.com brings you the nominees for the Best Actress in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards and we begin with the very beautiful and talented Drashti Dhami aka Madhubala from Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).

Before entering the television world, Drashti has done many advertisements and was known for her modeling.

She debuted as Dr Muskaan in Dill Mill Gayye. Later she got her big break with Star One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi opposite Gurmeet Choudhary. The role brought her both acknowledgment and she gained immense popularity. And currently she is seen in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon opposite Vivian Dsena aka RK.

The lovely lass is kicked about her nomination for Madhubala.

“I am very excited and thrilled and my fingers are crossed. I am glad that we have many nominations from our show. I would like to thank everyone for liking me and my show. And I would say that let the best and deserving person win.”

She continued, “If not me than I would want my dear friend Sanaya (Irani) to win the award. Currently she is one of the leading actresses in the television industry and was brilliant in her earlier show (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon),” she ended.
May you hold the golden trophy, Drashti!!!

Vote for her here…

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 01 Mai 2013, 11:09 am

Nominees for the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards: Drama Series...Vote now
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Drama%20Series
A few years ago, every second show on Indian Television would be called a dramatic show but that’s not the case anymore.

There are a few selected shows that are dramatic in true sense with the right blend of emotions.

Accordingly, the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards has nominated a few of them.

The list reads as follows:

Next on our list is the very filmy and dramatic Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms). This particular story started with guns and goons and a film studio. Hence, there is no question of it being even an inch away from the word drama.

If you have a favourite in the list above, vote for them on

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/nominees-twelfth-indian-telly-awards-drama-seriesvote-now
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Mai 2013, 1:10 pm

Saraswatichandra, Qubool Hai or Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, which is the best show on TV currently?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Saraswati-qubool-post
Year 2013 has seen TV screen being ruled by number of new and old shows. Currently the masses are all gaga over shows like Star Plus’ Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget starrer Saraswatichandra, Zee TV’s Qubool Hai; starring Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti and Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on that has Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena in the leads. All the shows are entertaining and full of masala, but which one is your favorite of all? Which show of 2013 do you think is the best?
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Mai 2013, 1:18 pm

Dance, drama and fight at a bash thrown by Madhu in Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Madhu
Of late, Colors' Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms) has been experiencing some extremely dramatic sequences.

And as per the latest information that we have got from the sets of this show, Madhu (Drashti Dhami) will get more dramatic in the coming days.

Last, we had seen her jumping off the building to prove her love for RK (Vivian Dsena) and the next is that she will throw a grand party.

As per a reliable source, all renowned people will be invited at the party and just to tweak this happy moment a bit, Madhu will also invite Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi).

Unfortunately, a very happy party atmosphere will turn gloomy with Sultan's entry. As a matter of fact, RK will even get into a fight with Sultan.
However, before all this, there will be a romantic dance sequence between Madhu and RK, yet again.

We tried contacting Drashti and Avinesh; however, they remained unavailable for comment.

http://m.tellychakkar.com/news/dance-drama-and-fight-bash-thrown-madhu-colors-madhubala
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Mai 2013, 1:20 pm

Drashti Dhami, Deepika Singh, Sakshi Tanwar, Zoya, Avika Gor lock horns over Twelfth Indian Telly Awards
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Untitled-1%20copy-81608
Mumbai: The small screen has become a tough competitor of the silver screen with women in the lead. Here is the list of the leading ladies of the various soaps who have been nominated as the Best Actress in a Lead Role at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya from Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is on the list, being a very talented actor has been nominated in the lead role.

Madhu aka Drashti Dhami of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a part of the nominations because she has wooed the audience with her character of a bold wife and a polite bahu.

Next 'bahu' is from the soap Sasural Simar Ka, Roli aka Avika Gor who has impressed the viewers with the prowess in her acting.

Deepika Singh aka Sandhya from Dia Aur Baati Hum made her debut with this show and is doing wonders. Also, the show has got the maximum nominees this time with the sky touching TRP's. A happy Deepika was quoted, "Getting nominated for lead role is a very big thing for me. It is nothing but love of our fans. I am glad that Diya Aur Baati Hum is loved by masses. If I win or lose, it really doesn't matter because for me I am happy that my show is doing good. My award is my fans. I want viewers to keep loving us."

Zoya aka Surbhi Joshi from Qubool Hai titled as the chatter-box on this popular show has also been nominated.

Others nominees are Nidhi aka Kritika Karma Kuch To Log Kahenge, Jeevika aka Nia Sharma Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Khushi aka Sanaya Irani Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Aarti aka Kratika Sengar Punar Vivah, Purivi Deshmukh aka Asha Negi Pavitra Rishta and Megha aka Akanksha Singh Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.

Now let's who among them wins the race to the Best Actress in a Lead Role at the event.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/twelfth-indian-telly-awards-who-will-lift-trophy-for-best-actress-of-small-screen/712231.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Mai 2013, 1:22 pm

Drashti is missing

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Mai 2013, 12:00 am

Madhubala:EIEJ "I will never tread the wrong path-Madhubala Shamsher Mallik"

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/madhubalaeiej-tread-wrong-pathmadhubala-shamsher-mallik/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 03 Mai 2013, 1:50 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/madhubalaeiej-tread-wrong-pathmadhubala-shamsher-mallik/
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 27

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Mai 2013, 2:21 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tam-ratings-week-17-2013
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Mai 2013, 2:26 pm

7)Madhubala 2.7 - 2.7
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Mai 2013, 2:43 pm

E 24..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Mai 2013, 2:16 pm

Avinesh Rekhi in no hurry to do films
TV actor Avinesh Rekhi is in no hurry to venture into films, but adds that if he gets an opportunity, he would like to do a comic role.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 L_10825
TV actor Avinesh Rekhi is in no hurry to venture into films, but adds that if he gets an opportunity, he would like to do a comic role.

Currently seen as gangster Sultan in Colors TV show "Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon", he says right now he is honing his acting skills.

"Big screen? My career has just started now, but I will grab all the opportunities. Rest depends on god when He gives me a chance to showcase my talent on the big screen," said Avinesh, who was earlier seen in Colors' thriller show "Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat". "Right now I am getting polished," he added.

A couple of TV actors - Sushant Singh Rajput">Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh amd Hussain Kuwajerwala - have forayed into films. Sushant took his 'big screen' leap with "Kai Po Che!", which also saw Amit Sadh making his mark on the big screen.

Recently, Hussain Kuwajerwala, who has worked in the shows like "Kumkum", "Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" and "Rishtey", makes his movie debut with sci-fi thriller "Shree".

Asked what kind of films and genre interest him, Avinesh said: "I love the comedy genre and in that my favourite movie is 'Andaz Apna Apna'. In that film, I love Amar's character that was played by Aamir (Khan) and I would love to do such a character sometime. That's all a different thing."

"Till now people have seen me in Sultan's character, who is angry and stern always. So to see me in a character like that (of Amar), would be different. But I am sure it would be very challenging for me also," he added.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Mai 2013, 2:31 pm

O stire repusa din niu azi...

Zoya of 'Qubool Hai' to Madhu of 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Small screen celebs caller tune
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Untitled-2%20copy-81913
Mumbai: We know that fans love to talk about their favorite small screen actor, everyone wants to talk them over phone. We cannot provide you their number but can reveal their caller tunes.

Here we are with big names of small screen along with their caller tune.

Let's begin with our madam glycerin, confused? Popular actor Drashti Dhami aka Madhu, her caller tune is That's my name which is a beautiful song sung by Akcent and Edward Maya.

Now fans of Madhubala, come on change your caller tune.

Ankita Lokhande, who was seen as Archana in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, well has her caller tune from her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput's flick Kai Po Che and that is Kati Patang.

Bubbly Zoya aka Surbhi Jyoti of one of the famous daily soap Qubool Hai has caller tune from the beautiful compositions of the early 70s 80s beyond Tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai from Aandhi (1975).

Guess what's the caller tune of small screen hunk Karan Kundra,,,,

We are restless to reveal that his caller tune suits his personality, yes,,,, it's Challa from his first Punjabi flick Pure Punjabi.

Ada Khan who plays Amrit in the show Amrit Manthan has caller tune Adaa from the flick Garam Masala really suits her name. Hmmm Ada,,,,,Uff,,, teri adaa.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/zoya-of-qubool-hai-to-madhu-of-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-small-screen-celebs-caller-tune/712419.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Mai 2013, 2:43 pm

de pe 2 mai

I hope I go home with a trophy in my hand: Vivian Dsena...Vote and make him win the Best Actor in a Lead Role at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards
2.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Vivan
After the nominees of Best Actress in a Lead role, we bring you the nominees for the Best Actor in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

So let’s begin with the handsome hunk Vivian Dsena aka Rishabh Kundra (RK) from Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).

Vivian begin his career as an actor with a daily soap Kasamh Se, followed by a role in Ganga on Colors. And later he played the lead role of the vampire Abhay Raichand in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.
The brawny and brainy talent gained immense popularity with his vampire avatar and emerged as one of the most leading actors in the world of Indian television. Currently he is spilling magic in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon opposite Drashti Dhami aka Madhu.

Vivian he super kicked about his nomination (for his role RK in Madhubala), on which he expressed, “I am glad. This is the first time I have been nominated as a Best Actor in a Lead role. It gives you the best feeling. I can see on Social networking sites how my fans are voting for me rigorously. I would thank them for liking and voting for me. So I hope I go home with a trophy in my hand.”

Way to go Vivian!!!

To vote for him…
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Mai 2013, 11:33 am

TV stars talk on their supernatural experiences

Un real life too, people have claimed to sense hauntings in graveyards. That includes your favourite TV actors. Avinesh Rekhi who is currently in Color’s Madhubala recalls an unexplainable sinister incident which happened when he was a hostelite in Class IX. He says, “At 4pm, I would go for running practice. I was a slow runner. Others were running ahead of me. I heard strange noises which were emanating from the graveyard nearby. Later, I heard that the graveyard was haunted.”

It seems that Avinesh has a sixth sense for spirits. His second spooky experience was when he was returning from Shimla. Novelist Rudyard Kipling had written, "Nearly every other station (in India) owns a ghost. There are said to be two at Shimla,” in My Own True Ghost Story. Ghost hunters staunchly believe that Shimla doesn’t have just two but multiple ghosts lurking about giving it the tag of a ‘ghost town’.

Avinesh narrates a blood curdling incident. “I was returning from Shimla with a politician friend. It was night time and a funeral pyre was lit. My friend was in charge of that area. He called out to the 15 to 20 people assembled at the funeral that no corpse should be cremated at night. As he felt that nobody could hear him he threw stones into the lake below hoping that they would hear him. The funeral continued. The next morning when we returned to the same place, we saw that there was no land whatsoever in the venue where the funeral is being held. I wasn’t intoxicated the previous night. At that time I didn’t drink. Nor were we hallucinating.”

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tv-stars-talk-their-supernatural-experiences
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat