Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 5 din 30 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Aug 2013, 4:38 pm

Chhanchhan or Madhu?

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Aug 2013, 6:48 pm

"Chhanchhan"

Shows under the scanner - Find out which stay and which go!
Recently there has been much speculation of the future of some shows across all channels. We try to clarify the status of shows like Saraswatichandra, Amit aka Amit, Sanskaar and Na Bole… to name a few.

Another show which was supposed to be on the hot seat was 'Chhanchhan' on Sony TV. Produced by Optymistyx the show seemed promising with the popular Sanaya Irani as the main lead. The hunt for the proper male lead too was an issue in this case which first ended with model Farhan Khan who was later replaced by Anuj Sachdeva. The show also saw many new character entries to spice up the track which as everyone had presumed turned into that of a saas-bahu saga. The show started with a TRP of 1.4 which was good news for the channel since the show 'Hongey Judaa Na Hum' which was in place of Chhanchhan earlier had a dismal TRP of 0.4 before it was pulled off-air. However, now even Chhanchhan seems to be reaching there as for the past some weeks the TRPs for the show are somewhere at 0.5 – 0.7. While Vipul Shah, Optimystix Productions was not available for comment, a source has confirmed that Chhanchhan is not going off air anytime soon.

"In fact Chhanchhan has got an extension and the show will continue till March at least and the makers have time to make up and stay put in the TRP race by working on the show" says the source who is close to the production house
and further adds, "Optymystix is also ready to roll out Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 sooner rather than later. It is coming soon on Sony TV for sure however there is no clarity about the slot and time at present. Aishwarya Sakhuja and Ravi Dubey who were very popular in the first season will again be seen on the show." If this news is true than Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 may just replace Amita Ka Amit, another show which too has been in the news for being pulled off air.

Chhanchhan extended till March, Saas Bina Sasural 2 coming up soon!
Good news for Chhanchhan & Saas Bina Sasural fans!

Even as everyone is speculating over the fate of two shows from one of the well known production house Optimystix, we got a little birdie sharing with us some inside news. Says a reliable source who has some exclusive info on both the shows, "Chhanchhan is going nowhere. In fact it has recently got an extension and the show will continue till March at least and the makers have time to make up and stay put in the TRP race by working on the show".

Our source who is close to the production house also adds further, "Optymystix most awaited show Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 is also ready to roll out sooner rather than later. It is coming soon on Sony TV for sure, however there is no clarity about the slot and time at present. Aishwarya Sakhuja and Ravi Dubey who were very popular in the first season will again be seen on the show."

If this news is true than Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 may just replace Amita Ka Amit, another show which too has been in the news for being pulled off air.

Let's wait and watch what happens next in this TRP race.
Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 03 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

"Chhanchhan"

ChhanChhan wont end, Saas Bina Sasural may replace Amita Ka Amit
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 03 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 05 Aug 2013, 4:06 pm

Sanaya Irani out; Roopal Tyagi in for Colors' Jashn-E-Eid

Colors’ upcoming Eid special Jashn-E-Eid promises to be a gala affair.

But there is some bad news for all Sanaya Irani fans out there. This Chhanchhan girl has backed out and is no longer a part of the event.

Here’s more info on the development…

Sanaya was supposed to perform with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 contestant Lauren Gottlieb. But the creative did not materialize. Why? Let’s find out…

Sanaya apparently started rehearsing for the event but always had some or the other issue pertaining to her dance steps, make-up or dress.
Says a source: “We are used to actor tantrums. But after the rehearsals she was asked to stay for few more hours for the final shooting. She did not budge and just walked out of the sets. Before leaving she blurted that she is not like others actors who can work round the clock for money.”

In the soup, the production house (Wizcraft) finally roped in Sapne Suhane (Zee TV) girl, Roopal Tyagi.

When contacted Roopal she confirmed being a part of the celebration. “Yes, the team called me up very late as Sanaya wasn’t going to do that act. Hence, I just had three hours to learn and rehearse before the final shoot. I was pretty nervous when I learnt about me performing with Lauren but, it went well.”

The actress also had a moment full of pain on the sets as she broke her toe while performing, “Actually one of the dancers stomped on my foot, thus causing the injury. The entire stage was filled with blood. There was this moment when people felt I wouldn’t be able to perform with a broken toe but I continued.”

Tell her that she could have opted out and she stated, “They were anyways in trouble with one person backing out. I couldn’t have done the same.”

We sent a text message to Sanaya to learn her side of the story but she did not revert.

However a channel spokesperson said, “Sanaya did not back out. We did approach her but she would have remained busy shooting for her show, thus could not take up our project”

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more updates!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 05 Aug 2013, 5:00 pm

Avoid that friend-turned-stalker this Friendship Day

Another telly show, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which has recently gone off air, had shown the character Shyam falling in love with his friend Khushi, despite being married to another woman. When Khushi marries another man, she breaks all ties with him. Shyam not only pursues her to no end, but also kidnaps her husband and tries to destroy her in-laws' family.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 06 Aug 2013, 2:40 pm

#‎MohitSanaya‬ ‪#‎KaranJennifer‬ were Approached for ‪#‎NachBaliye6‬

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 06 Aug 2013, 9:31 pm

Sanaya Irani QUITS Jashn E Eid SPECIAL EPISODE

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Mier 07 Aug 2013, 4:38 pm

It's a tie between Dill Mill Gayye and Iss Pyaar Ko for being closest to my heart - Screenplay Writer Shilpa F D'Mello

When a twelve year old Shilpa F D’Mello (nee Sharma) penned poems on greeting cards, little did she know that she would take writing as her profession…Having pursued a diploma in journalism after completing her graduation in English Literature from the Xavier Institute Of Communications (XIC), Shilpa left her full time job to pursue her celluloid dreams in TV script writing.
And there’s been no looking back as she has had a success story to tell so far being in the industry. From writing TV shows like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, Rang Badalti Odhni, Mile Jab Hum Tum, Dil Mill Gayye, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Kya Mast Hai Life, Pari Hoon Main, Remix etc to writing the screenplay for Do Dil… Ek Jaan, the lady has been part of writer Gautam Hegde’s writing team.
Tellychakkar.com treads into the competent lady’s writing room and corners her for a candid interview.
A lowdown:
Initially you did a 9-5 job? Where and for how long?
(smiles) Hmm! Post attaining my degree from XIC until I quit my job at bazee.com, I was part of the corporate world for a good five to six years before I became a fulltime freelancer.
What is more challenging to write - story, screenplay or dialogues?
I think all three functions are equally challenging; in fact they are co-related. A part of writing as a whole, but they are still three different skills that require specific talent. I personally enjoy writing screenplays the most.
What is more challenging to write- fiction or non-fiction shows?
(pauses) Again, every genre comes with its own set of challenges. An issue based non-fiction show needs intense researching skills and the ability to do justice to the subject. A reality show needs funny, witty and crispy writing while in a daily soap, you need to make sure that every episode is interesting. For this, one has to keep the story moving, give the audience enough reason to come back and watch the show again the next day. The mind needs to keep thinking and the fingers need to be moving, not minding the sleep deprivation.
Of all the shows that you have written, which one stands the closest to your heart?
Okay, that's a tough one because I tend to get attached to all my shows and characters. But since you ask, it would be a tie between Dill Mill Gayye and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
Would you prefer writing dailies or do you think penning seasons is a better option?
(smiles) I quite like the trend of seasons; it gives you a chance to come back with a fresh story, fresh characters and a fresh perspective. But the challenge is to get the same attention from the viewers every season.
A few years ago, while talking to us you had expressed disappointment that TV viewers weren’t mature enough to appreciate good shows. Do you still hold the same opinion?
I think then we were talking about the trend of saas-bahu shows. But currently, we are seeing a slow but steady change happening. The audience is more inclined to seeing shows with newer concepts. Take Veera for example or Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. I think if your concept is interesting and the characters are strong, you are bound to get the audience. It is up to you as to how long you can sustain their interest.
Could you suggest how our TV industry can improve?
As a medium, we are doing very well. We are coming up with good shows; some last, some don't. But we are giving the viewers enough reason to switch their TV sets on. As an industry, we are evolving and improving. There is more transparency in the system, more professionalism and more regard for writers per se. What is needed, I think is a little more accountability in all departments. All of us work in demanding circumstances, be it the writers, actors or the production team. Everyone needs to get their due both in terms of respect and money on time.
Could you throw some light about the short films you have worked on?
Boondein - the short film I made was the end result of a screenwriting workshop I had conducted. It was story of a couple, madly in love, on a 'high' in life and then how the 'high' results in something tragic. The film had no dialogues, just a narration of my poem Boondein. Since this was the only time I got behind the camera, it was a big learning experience. We shot in my house, did some outdoors, Yes, let me tell you that none of these would have been possible without my friends who worked with me expecting nothing except a steady supply of vadapavs (laughs). I also did some corporate films.
Could you name the newspapers and magazines you have written for?
I have written for Mid-Day, Hindustan Times, Bombay Times, written a lot for local supplements like Westside Plus and Midday Metro, the Parent and Child magazine and The Record Magazine. I have done plenty of writing for chalomumbai.com which later became mid-day.com while I was working for them.
Could you tell us about the two books you have written?
I wrote two books for Magna Publications- Contemporary Spiritual Leaders of India that had essays on spiritual leaders, their ideologies and their lives. And Buddha’s Tales for the Young, had stories of Buddha told through a character called Norbu, an eight-year-old naughty child who often falls asleep when his monk teacher tells him about Gautama Buddha. His dreams take us into the world of Gautama Buddha.
Could you share with us the best poem that you wrote?
Here's something I wrote recently and I think it has come out pretty well:
Sau shikayatein tujhko hain... sau shikwe hume hain...
Haqeeqat ki taaron ke beech dekho... kitne rishte tane hain...
Saanson mein jhaank ke dekho... kitni jaan bachi hai...
Dooriyon ko maap ke dekho... kitni aah bachi hai...
Kya do dhadkano ke beech ab bhi aas bachi hai...
yan yun hi bewajah... bekaar kahaani rachi hai...

Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 08 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm

AkshayDogra enters Mrs.Pammi Pyarelal

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 09 Aug 2013, 4:06 pm

TV celebs and their favourite Eid delicacies

Sana Khan:
Since there is a feast tonight at my place, many of my friends along with my best buddy Priyal Gor are going to come over. As a matter of fact, preparations for the same had already begun from last night. Although I don’t like to enter the kitchen, I know that my mom has made many dishes like kheer, sheer khorma, chicken biryani and khorma with naan. This guarantees for a nice feast today.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 09 Aug 2013, 6:40 pm

Happily Married Television Couples

1. Barun Sobti – Pashmeen Manchanda

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 2:46 pm

#‎BarunSobti‬ reveals his birthday plans

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

N24 - Madhu asking for Divorce from RK {12 Aug, 2013}
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 4:10 pm

Barun Sobti to celebrate his birthday with wife Pashmeen

kiss

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victoria Lun 12 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

sesonul 2

victoria
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/09/2012
Varsta : 27

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victoria Lun 12 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

sesonul 2

victoria
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/09/2012
Varsta : 27

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 9:44 pm

Abhaas Mehta in love with Zeenia Wadia
The bad guy of popular show ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Do’ and having played a pivotal role in Zee TV’s Badalte Richton Ki Dastaan has found his lady luck Zeenia Wadia. The actor spills the bean about his relationship with TellyBuzz.
Well fans are eager to know about the actor's relationship and about his lady love. So what has Abhaas has to say and how did he end up meeting Zeenia? Read on to know more..

Zeenia Wadia who is a public relations officer (PRO) for Star Plus met Abhaas when he was doing popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. They became good friends and in the mean time started dating each other.

When asked Abhaas about his relationship, he said, "Yes i am dating Zeenia for quite some time now and I am blessed to have her in my life."

So where did Abhaas and Zeenia meet? Abhaas said, "As she was handling the public relations for Star Plus channel and I was shooting for a daily soap that's how we met. She used to handle PR for my show. We used to chat on the phone and that's how we were in touch with each other. Her nature got me attracted towards her and I was quite skeptical about proposing her as we were almost in the similar profession. I proposed her but she took time to reciprocate to my proposal."

Is Abhaas romantic and what Zeenia has to say about his romantic nature? "I am not so romantic according to Zeenia. I am more of simple person coming from a boy's school background and this being my first relationship I am in learning process pampers her a lot."

So what's the future, when are they taking nuptial vows Abhaas says, "We both are career oriented and I loved the fact that she is ambitious as well as she is quite level headed and balanced. Right now we both are focusing on our career first and then we will think about marriage. Further Zeenia said ..I think I have given you all the answers,we met during the show Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Do i was handling his shows PR,we became good friends and here we are."

What quality does Abhaas posses? Zeenia replied, "His simplicity and honesty. He is very simple kind hearted person.", she concluded blushing.

Wishing this couple a very happy and successful life ahead!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Mar 13 Aug 2013, 4:27 pm

Second season of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' soon
The second season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", a popular romantic-comedy drama, is set to hit the small screen with a new tagline - "Ek Baar Phir" - and new lead pairs.

The second season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", a popular romantic-comedy drama, is set to hit the small screen with a new tagline - "Ek Baar Phir" - and new lead pairs.
Post the grand success of the last season, Star Plus is coming up with the second edition that aims to re-create the same magic with a riveting love story.
However, the chemistry of Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, will not be seen in the new season as they have been replaced by Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev as the leads, said a statement.
On hearing this news, Barun, who played Arnav, said: " 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'on Star Plus was one show that was loved by one and all. I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the show."
In part one Arnav, a suave and rude businessman, falls in love with a fun-loving small town girl Khushi (Sanaya).
Barun shot for the show for a year-and-a-half and said: "I always believed that the story was the biggest plus. It'd be interesting to see the second season. I hope it does well and everyone likes it. I wish all the luck to the channel and the production house."
In the second season, the story will revolve around Astha (Shrenu) and Shlok (Avinash). However, the launch date of the new season is yet to be announced.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 13 Aug 2013, 5:57 pm

Will Iss Pyaar Ko Season 2 create the same magic like Season 1 sans Barun and Sanaya? [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 13 Aug 2013, 6:03 pm

Prachee Shah Pandya plays a pivotal role in Iss Pyaar Ko..Ek Baar Phir
Prachee Shah Pandya to play Shrenu Parekh's mother in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir....
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir is soon coming up on Star Plus. According to the latest buzz the dashing actor Avinash Sachdev and the gorgeous actress Shrenu Parikh would be seen in the lead roles. The duo would portray the character of Shlok and Aastha in the show.

Earlier we had reported that the gorgeous and talented actress Prachee Shah Pandya will be seen in the upcoming show produced by Sunjoy Wadhwa's Sphere Origins. Well the upcoming show of Sphere Origins is none other than Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir.

On the same we got in touch with Prachee to know more about her character and she said, "I will be seen playing Aastha's (Shrenu Parikh's) mother in the show. It will be shown that Aashtha is my only child. This character suits me very much and I am very happy to take up the show."

Happy to be back on television, "Almost after 2 years I am going to be seen on television. Happy to say that I am back with a vital role and the one that I will enjoy to essay on screen. This role is very much right for me I believe."

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir is the perfect offer that she has grabbed, "I was getting lot of offers for the main lead earlier as well but I was not considering the offers as it would restrict me to give time to my family, dance and doing movies too. Luckily Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir being a daily soap is giving me the required time to devote to the other things too."

A movie in her kitty, "Currently I am in talks for a movie which I am looking forward too, along with this show but I cannot disclose about the same for now."

We also hear that the very well known actor Tushar Dalvi will be seen playing Prachi's husband on the show. We tried contacting Tushar Dalvi but he was unavailable for any comments.

Krishma Solanki.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 13 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

Avinash Sachdeva lead of Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon Season 2 ‪#‎IPKKND2‬

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 13 Aug 2013, 7:51 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 14 Aug 2013, 11:20 pm

Why India doesn’t warm up to second seasons of soaps?
They say you can't recreate magic because it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing. So even if you copy a blockbuster formula that's worked once and hope for an encore, the rules of Indian telly soaps say that fictional shows seldom find a connect with even their faithful followers in the second season. In the west, TV soaps have successful track record of running into several seasons and viewers have lapped them up. In India, fractured TV viewership means, audiences are often a fickle lot and don't find any connect with a fiction series once the show's off air.

Hindi GECs have tried to cash in on successful franchises and turn them into new seasons — in the past Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha: Season 2, Instant Khichdi, The Buddy Project season 2, Chhoti Bahu 2, Sanjivani season 2 (Dill Mill Gayye), Dill Mill Gayye 2 and Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed but none of them have managed to live up to the standards set by the first season of most shows. Reportedly Ekta Kapoor also had plans to introduce a second season of Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi... but she wisened up and gave up on the idea. Goldie Behl and Siddharth Malhotra have also reportedly toyed with the idea of fresh seasons of Remix and DMG due to request from fans, but gave up on them eventually.

The year 2013 is already abuzz with news of fresh seasonal reruns of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? -Ek Baar Phir, while in the pipeline are Mann Kee Awaaz...Pratigya, Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Saas Bina Sasural, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. In almost all the second seasons, most of the cast and crew have been replaced by fresh set of actors, in some cases like IPKKND 2 even the storyline and the lead couple are new.

Actor-producer-director J D Majethia who has done seasons of Khichdi and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby says, "When one introduces a second season with a difference, the character growth has to be correct. While introducing a new flavour, it is important to retain the original flavour and the way the audience have perceived the character in their minds. A gradual growth of characters is important and if that is missed then everything goes for a toss. Across the globe audiences love the characters and not the story line. At the same time we also do leaps in the first season so much that nothing is left for the second season. Seasons are a new concept here, and in India we do a season when our show graph is declining, while in the west everything is pre-planned and it happens when they are at a high point."Ask the actors who have done seasonal shows and Avinash Sachdev who was seen in Chhoti Bahu 1 & 2 and will now do IPKKND 2, says, "The main difference between the west and us is that the west audience stick to the concept and story line while in India instead of concept and story, audience get attached to the actors. If you change the lead couple, Indian audiences are just not ready to accept the show."

Boredom in first season of a TV show is also one factor that plays an important role for audiences to get de-addicted from shows. Broadcasters run the show for as long as possible and that is when the audiences generally get bored in the first season only because they are dragged to a saturation point. It is prudent to end a show when it's popular and can have a logical closure, so that the audiences will naturally wait for the second season. Channels need to brush up on this, do their homework well and understand all this instead of bowing down to fan pressure and hurrying up to cash in on a show franchise's popularity. Producer Sudhir Sharma says, "We've not been able to do a proper season 2 of fiction shows in India yet. When it was pre-decided that Na Bole.. would have a season 2, we decided to end season 1 at a particular point and then reintroduce it again. Showmakers sit to launch a new show and then suddenly decide to do a second season of a successful show. In India when a show's fortunes fluctuate, we come up with a new season, we need to plan things properly." Barun Sobti who catapulted to superstardom as Arnav in IPKKND, says, "I was lucky to be a part of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and have very fond memories of the year and a half that I shot for it. I always believed that it's the storyline that was the biggest plus, it'd be interesting to see the second season, I hope it does well and everyone likes it."

What about the millions of fans who crave to have a seasons of their favourite shows with their favourite actors and Majethia says, "Indian viewers are not loyal. They like to watch shows which are airing at that moment." Sudhir says, "Viewing habits are different in India. We need our TV time from 7-11 pm, while in west people watch their show on any medium — computer, mobile, laptops. A recent study mentioned that the sale of TV sets in increasing tremendously in India while in the west it is decreasing."

In showbiz however, every show is as good as the TVT it gets and if seasonal returns can promise that to a fiction show then, expect more to follow suit.

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby Season 1: August 5, 2005 to March 28, 2009 Season 2: August 29, 2009 - February 21, 2010 Characters: Most of them were retained The second season couldn't impress the audiences much and so had to be off air in few months.

Chotti Bahu - Sindoor Bin Suhagan Season 1: December 8, 2008 - September 17, 2010 Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Season 2: February 15, 2011- May 18, 2012 Characters: Most of them were retained The second season failed to strike a chord with the audience (unlike the first season) because of change in backdrops and overall feel.

Dill Mill Gayye Season 1: August 20, 2007 - 2009 Season 2: 2009- October, 29, 2010 Characters: Characters were completely changed. Only Mohnish Behl who played the role of Dr. Shashank Gupta and Iravati Harshe, who played Dr. Smriti Malhotra/Gupta were retained. l The second season didn't worked as (Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand) weren't a part of the second season, and with the leap and introduction of more characters the show had a major down fall.

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1: August 20, 2007 - October 29, 2010 Season 2: November 1, 2010 - May 26, 2011 Characters: The lead couple (Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra) were retained. The entire story line and plot were completely changed and that is why it didn't click with the audiences at all.

Khichdi Season 1: September 10, 2002 - 2004 Instant Khichdi Season 2: September 10, 2002 - 2004 Characters: Most of them were retained After the second season (Instant Khichdi), a film was released on the concept of this TV show, Khichdi The Movie. But the movie did not do well at the Box Office. Sometimes, being 'small' helps.

Na Bole Tum...Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 1: January 9, 2012 - October 5, 2012 Season 2: January 14, 2013 - ongoing Characters: Lead couple Kunal Karan Kapoor (Mohan) and Aakanksha Singh (Megha) were retained. A leap took place in the second season and lots of new and young characters were introduced in this season to add more flavour to the show.But it failed to recreate the magic and now there are talks of a third season.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 14 Aug 2013, 11:56 pm

TV celebs on what independence means to them
On 67th Independence Day, celebs share how important it is to have the freedom to choose the way they live their dreams.

Barun Sobti Freedom of choice is a right and I thoroughly believe in it. I have always done what I liked to. I have a sensible family and they never forced me to do anything. They have always liked and supported my decisions.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos