Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 15 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 15 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 15 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 15 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 14 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm

Television actors wish 'Happy Baisakhi'
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Our Punjabi friends not only celebrate Baisakhi as the festival of harvest but they also do so to commemorate the establishment of the Khalsa panth or Sikh order by tenth Sikh Guru, Gobind Singh.

While the Sikh community in the northern part of our country are rejoicing while celebrating the harvest by dancing, merry making, wearing festive garments and singing religious praises, a large number of devotees have also thronged the Gurudwaras across the states of Punjab, Haryana and Delhi including the Golden Temple to mark the Baisakhi festival that is celebrated with great fervor and enthusiasm all around.

In our zest to know if this festival is celebrated in Mumbai with equal zeal, we spoke to a few Punjabi television actors, who have established themselves in the GEC space, on their plans of celebrating the auspicious festival today.

Daljeet Bhanot: Well, I am not celebrating Baisakhi in traditional manner but I made sure to make my day special by having something sweet. So I had some yummy mangoes while my parents went to the Gurudwara to seek blessings for all of us (laughs).

Akshay Dogra
: I have never seen anyone celebrating Baisakhi in this city. Baisakhi is very special to me as it marks the 2nd marriage anniversary of me and my wife Sakshi (Dogra). Here I would like to wish a very happy Baisakhi for whoever this day holds special significance.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 16 Apr 2014, 12:17 am

Who stole your heart the most?..by Criss ...de la ea am articolul..
Take this exciting quiz to choose the hottest actor of Indian Television.
We have featured some of the good looking TV stars who act exceptionally well and also have made the audience go crazy for their charming looks and fit physique.

Barun Sobti - This dashing actor, who rose to fame with Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, has mesmerized the fans with his acting skills especially in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? where he played the arrogant and strict boss Arnav Singh Raizada. Even after he left the show as he bagged films due to which the show too went off air, his fans are still expecting him to make a comeback on TV!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Apr 2014, 1:44 pm

Sanaya Irani : The Different Avatars TVs Ruling Queen

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Apr 2014, 1:45 pm

Guess who was in town!

Actor Barun Sobti (right) might have become a big name now, but the Delhi boy is still the humble rooted man that he was five years back. So, in spite of his hectic shooting schedule in Bhopal for his upcoming Bollywood outing, Satra Ko Shaadi Hai, the actor recently made it a point to attend his niece’s birthday, back home in the Capital at Kirti Nagar.

“I took a two-day off and came to Delhi for my niece’s birthday... she is very dear to me,” says the 29-year-old, who became a rage after appearing in the tele drama, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. “It was a packed schedule, so I couldn’t hang out much. But yes, I managed to have my fill of choley bhature. In fact, the moment I landed at the airport, my mom ordered it for me, so that I could eat it the moment I reach home,” says Sobti, who’s quite a foodie and a fan of eateries at Khan Market.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Apr 2014, 1:48 pm

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 7 : Possible And Rumored Participants - In Pics

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Apr 2014, 1:34 pm

Fight for “Rabba Ve”

There is a new storm in the life of fans connected to the most popular show with Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani as leads in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? When the second season commenced with the same name suffixing “Ek Baar Phir” loyal fans didn’t take it on a brighter side. There were hate mails and Facebook and Twitter was flooded with negative comments for Star Plus, as well as Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh who are playing the protogonists in season 2. Ignoring the fans’ rage, the show continued with the new cast and crew at a new time slot.

The hardcore fans of the original jodi , who proudly call themselves as “Arshi” or “Sarun” fans were punched again yesterday when the new promo of “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir” was aired. The soundtrack of “Rabba Ve” which was widely accepted as an anthem for Arshi/Sarun fans is being used on “Avinash – Shrenu” aka “Shlok – Astha” jodi. The fans of first season are not taking this new promo in good stride and once again are showing their fury via hate mail and comments on social networking sites. Loyal fans of “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” bond to this track only with their Arshi (read Arnav and Khushi) or Sarun (read Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti) and refuse to accept it with any other jodi. “Rabba Ve” with any other jodi is one of the biggest nightmares of dedicated fans turning into reality. Call it an emotional bonding or delusion but fact is “Rabba Ve” is a song which is considered as rights of “Arshi” ONLY.

We will wait for time to unfold more layers of the fans versus channel conflict. Look at this space for more to come. For the time being we are waiting to see where equilibrium tilts.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Apr 2014, 11:38 am

TV Actors Who Dropped Studies For Career Dreams

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 21 Apr 2014, 2:15 pm

Which shows would you want see once again on TV?
Take this exciting quiz to choose your favorite show which you would want to see all over again on TV.
While many shows have gone off-air these days but it seems that there are few shows which have left its mark on TV so much so that the audience doesn't mind watching it again on TV. Here we present few shows which the viewers are eager to see all over again on Indian Television.
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? - The sizzling chemistry of Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) won millions of hearts of the viewers. Their bonding, fights and some romantic scenes thus made fans go crazy over their Jodi. Also Arnav's rude and arrogant behavior and Khushi's innocent behavior was quite liked by the audiences. Their nok-jhok was the USP of the show and also the funny name calling by Khushi to Arnav as Laad Governor added the much needed humor to the show.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 22 Apr 2014, 2:14 pm

Do you miss Arnav-Khushi jodi of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Prove it, take a quiz

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Apr 2014, 12:18 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Apr 2014, 1:34 pm

TV actor Barun Sobti shares clicks from his debut movie

Barun Sobti, the Television actor who rose to fame from Star Plus' show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon opposite Sanaya Irani is now making his way into B-town.

This time he is not returning on small screen in fact he will be romancing the big screen!

Barun's debut movie is titled Main Aur Mr Right, and he recently tweeted few exclusive pictures from the movie and some funny moments off screen with his co star Shenaz Treasurywala.

The film went on floors on 10 May 2012 and is still in post production stage.
Producers are trying to release it soon, may be in coming months Barun's fans will again see him acting.

The actor has a massive fan following and when he decided to quit his daily soap to venture his dream to act in movies, his followers sent thousands of hate mails to film's director and producer.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 23 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm

Barun Sobti shares pictures from his debut movie
Barun Sobti, who rose to fame from Star Plus' show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon opposite Sanaya Irani is soon coming back. This time he is not returning on small screen in fact he will be romancing the big screen!

Barun's debut movie is Main Aur Mr Right. Recently Barun tweeted few exclusive pictures from the movie and some funny moments off screen with his co star Shenaz Treasurywala.

The film went on floors on 10 May 2012 and is still in post production stage. Producers are trying to release it soon, may be in coming months Barun's fans will again see him acting.

He has such a massive fan following that when Barun decided to quit his daily soap to venture his dream to act in movies, his followers sent thousands of hate mails to film's director and producer.

Main Aur Mr Right is a story of a girl who is in search for her Mr Right.

We wish him lots of luck for his new journey!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Apr 2014, 2:23 pm

Tellywood Most Handsome Hunks

Barun Sobti:
Barun Sobti Aka “Arnav Singh Raizada” became most famous by acting in his last show on TV “Iss pyar ko kya naam doon”. Arnav’s character in this show becomes the most memorable for all fans of this show. This show is still popular and alive in the hearts of its fans, even after show has ended. He also acted in “Baat Humari Pakki Hai” and “Shraddha”. Barun sobti is now moved to Bollywood and soon we will see his debut movie “Me & MR Right”. Recently the buzz came about him that he has signed John Ibraham movie “Saatra Ko Shadi Hai”. Barun’s fans are hoping for the best for his filmy career.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Apr 2014, 2:50 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Apr 2014, 2:53 pm

RE-LIVING Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Apr 2014, 3:01 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Apr 2014, 3:44 pm

Which Jodi would you like to see on-screen again?
Take this exciting quiz to vote for your favorite on screen jodi.

Arnav - Khushi - Their magnificent chemistry in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? just rocked it on-screen. Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti look amazing together and especially when they share some cozy moments together on screen. Their unusual tiffs and wonderful dialogues like What The' and Laad Singh Governor' made audiences huge fans of this couple.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Apr 2014, 11:22 pm

Sana Khan debuts on the big screen with a Telugu movie!
Popular actress Sana Khan is shooting for her debut Telugu movie.
Pretty and popular actress Sana Khan who was seen in popular shows like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Arjun is all set to be seen in a movie. The actress is making her movie debut with the Southern movie.

We heard from our source that, "Sana Khan is making her debut with an upcoming Telugu movie Dikkulu choodaku rammaya which means - Don't look here and there Ram. The movie is based on a family drama wherein a father and his son fall in love with a same girl, the character of which is to be played by Sana. The movie is expected to be released by September or October."

When contacted Sana, she confirmed the news saying, "It's a family drama full of emotions. I have started shooting for the movie and I am speaking Telugu for the first time. Though its little difficult for me to speak Telugu but I am enjoying it."

When asked Sana whether she would be willing to do television over movies, she quipped, "Television has given me a lot and it will always be my first love so if anything good will come my way then I would like to go ahead with it."

TellyBuzz wishes you all the best for your movie Sana!

Anwesha Kamal

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 30 Apr 2014, 3:06 pm

‘Satra Ko Shaadi Hai’ is about big fat chaos filled Indian wedding

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 02 Mai 2014, 5:11 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 03 Mai 2014, 5:15 pm

Which actor would you love to see back on TV?
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 03 Mai 2014, 8:24 pm

TV Actor Barun Sobti in John Abhrams Next - Hot News

Ticket to Bollywood
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 05 Mai 2014, 4:16 pm

Satra Ko Shaadi Hai shooting wrapped

Barun Sobti and Sapna Pabbi starrer Satra Ko Shadi Hai shooting is wrapped yesterday. The last hours of the shoot was 20:00 hours on 3rd May’2014. The upcoming film is from John Abraham’s production house who make a guest appearance too in film. Film also includes star from South Harshvardhan Rane in an important role. Other actors are Ahtesham Azad, Pawan Chopra, Rahul Singh, Ekavali Khanna and more.

Barun Sobti was last seen in role of Arnav Singh Raizada in popular show “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” on Star Plus and Sapna Pabbi as daughter of Anil Kapoor in “24″ on Colors TV. Sources said all the actors enjoyed one month of their shoot and finally back to Mumbai.

Just Showbiz wishes cast and crew Good Luck. Keep looking this space for more information.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 05 Mai 2014, 4:18 pm

Barun Sobti Is Back On Your Screens
The king of Tellywood Barun sobti is coming back to your screen soon. Yea we know that fans of Barun Sobti will get excited to see this news. The most handsome and dashing actor “Barun Sobti” was being missing from last year on our TV screens. But Fans of Barun know very well that he is busy in shooting for this debut movie “Main Aur MR Right”. The movie “Main Aur MR Right” is starring with young and talented cast “Barun Sobti”, “Shenaz Treasurywala”, “Puneet Malhotra”, “Kavi Shastri” and Arun Khandelawa. The date of movie release was announced on different resources many times but all news about the movie release were not true.

Now wait is over!!! Our sweetheart Barun Sobti aka “Arnav Singh Raizada” is coming back on our screen with his debut movie in May. Some reliable resources told us that movie “Main Aur MR Right” will hit the cinema screen on 23rd May 2014.

Barun was last seen on Camera of the show “Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon” with “Sanaya Irani”. The role Arnav Singh Raizada the arrogant businessmen became the Barun’s second identity. Fans are looking desperate to see him on big screen to see his face again on their Screens.
Share Button

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 08 Mai 2014, 10:27 am

My five minute Wardrobe choice!
Our TV celebs share their choices if they were to pick up from their wardrobe within five minutes…

We all love to wear clothes in which we feel comfortable and look perfectly smart. But what if we are given just couple of minutes to pick something from our wardrobe in which we are comfortable then? We all have hard time thinking and choosing about a particular dress or a causal stuff. So like a quick fire our TV celebs answer our question - If given 5 minutes to pick up something from wardrobe then what will it be?

Here are they sharing their answers -
Sana Khan who was last seen in Star Plus' Arjun - I would pick up a Maxi dress or a causal dress whatever is comfortable to me. Apart from this I will pick up shorts and tops.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat