Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 24 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Feb 2015, 12:09 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 18 Feb 2015, 12:27 pm

Akshay Dogra roped in for Colors' Code Red!
The popular actor will be seen in the upcoming episode of Colors' Code Red...
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
The good looking actor Akshay Dogra, who was last seen in popular shows like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Do Dil Ek Jaan, etc. has been roped in for Colors' popular episodic Code Red.

Our source informs us, "Akshay Dogra will feature opposite actress Vindhya Tiwary. Akshay will be seen essaying the character of Gaurav who falls in love with Ritika (Vindhya Tiwary). He has a bitter past which he hides it from his love Ritika but it will get revealed further and will change their life."

When we contacted Akshay, he confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am doing the show but I haven't started shooting yet."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 23 Feb 2015, 8:38 pm

Abhaas Mehta chooses 'scuba diving' over playing Betaal
Actor Abhaas Mehta was more than happy donning the role of Betaal in Creative Eye Ltd’s popular show, Singhasan Battisi on Sony PAL. However, he will be the one guy to miss out on the revamped, re-packaged version of the show to air on SAB TV.

As Tellychakkar.com exclusively reported (read here: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] the new format of the show titled Betaal aur Singhasan Battisi will have a punch of comedy in it. But the maker and channel have brought in F.I.R. fame Sandeep Aanand to essay the role of Betaal.

So why did Abhaas miss out on this prime role to be part of a show being re-made on a different channel?

Well, we hear that Abhaas, the original ‘Betaal’ is all set for an adventure tour to Scotland wherein he will participate in an International Scuba Diving course.

Yes, this is what will keep the actor busy for the next four months!!

Says a source, “Abhaas is looking forward to accomplish his long-pending dream of learning the art of scuba diving. The course will start in Scotland, sometime in the last week of March and he will be there till July. Since he had already committed his payments for the course, he could not make it on board the new show, as Betaal. In any case, Abhaas is jubilant and extremely delighted of learning what he has always longed to get trained in.”

With this much of information, we called up Abhaas to know more on the man’s new learning curve.

A happy Abhaas told us, “Yes, it is true that I am going to try my hand at scuba diving. It is not that I have not done it before. But I have enrolled myself in a course which will teach me all the rigours of the sport. The idea is to open up a brand new professional option. If I come out of the course with flying colours, I will rather look to channels like Animal Planet and Discovery to host their shows or scuba-dive on their shows.”

When asked about the preparations required for the course, Abhaas explained, “Well, I need to be in a good body shape. But that’s a prerequisite that I always maintain. So that is not a problem at all. The other aspect is that one needs to be a good swimmer. And I have been swimming from the age of three (smiles). I am just waiting now for the day to come, when I can fly to Scotland and start working on my course.”

On not continuing as Betaal in the upcoming SAB TV show, he said, “Well, I will miss being a part of it. But I had already informed the makers of my prior commitment from the month of March. This SAB TV show is a new development, and it is for the first time that a character will be seen in the preceding episodes of a show. I made some real good friends on the sets of Singhasan Battisi. I will miss them for sure.”

Abhaas, we wish you all the very best!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 03 Mar 2015, 11:56 am

Kritika Kamra and Barun Sobti come together for a short film
This is definitely a casting coup of sorts.
Two of TV’s most popular actors Barun Sobti and Kritika Kamra will soon share screen space together.
Wow!!!
Barun is the dream man of millions of young girls. His chocolate boy looks and intense eyes charm one and all. As for Kritika, she has an infectious smile that can instantly spark up a dead room.
The two talented actors will be seen together not in a TV show but in a short film.
Kritika tweeted about it.

Kritika Kamra
Missed the #Oscars telecast but did an interesting shoot with @BarunSobtiSays . Can't give details.. Let's see how it turns out.

She further share with Tellychakkar.com, “It is a short film that we are shooting. And I can’t give out any further detail on the same though,” smiled the pretty lady.
Are you excited to see Barun and Kritika together? Share your views in the comment box below.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Mar 2015, 12:18 pm

Barun hasn’t been approached for Nach Baliye
Yes!!! that’s a confirmed statement from reliable sources that heartthrob of millions Barun Sobti who was last seen in Bollywood flick Main aur Mr Riight. in December last year and his baliye wife Pashmeen Manchanda haven’t been approached for Nach Baliye this season.
Giving rest to all the speculations our sources confirmed by saying “No, Barun is been never approached by Production House to participate in show this season.” Barun was last seen in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? season 1 on Star Plus opposite Sanaya Irani on TV and presently active with Bollywood films.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Mar 2015, 12:18 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Mar 2015, 3:20 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 12 Mar 2015, 7:09 pm

Sanaya, Mohit, Barun, Akshay, Shibani come together for a noble cause!
Actors from our television industry come together for a noble cause of empowering women for further studies.
Women empowerment has become a topic of discussion these days. In this male dominated society, it has been very difficult for women to have their own space and live their lives in full freedom. One of the Foundations, has come up with a noble cause of empowering women for further education where in actors from our tinsel town will grace the occasion.

Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti, Mohit Sehgal, Akshay Dogra, Shibani Kashyap are a few on the celebrities among others who will participate and show their presence for this good cause.

When contacted, Akshay Dogra said, "It is always a good thing to help any human. Sadly, our society is a male oriented society which should not be. We talk about women need empowerment. But more than anything, women need their own space. This is the reason why we talk about minorities, and women not getting to do what they want to."

When asked about his take over documentary ban and he says, "Honestly, I have not seen the documentary so cannot comment on that. But the trouble with our society is that no one cares. Indians in particular turn a blind eye. We are facing cultural and temperamental issues in India. Sadly, life is not priceless as it is in Abroad."

Also, at the event will be Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti. Will it be a reunion as the three of you will be together and he says, "It is not a reunion because we hang out every second day. Our show is a past and everyone has moved on. Each of us has got busy in their lives."

Anything for a noble cause is worth doing thoroughly.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Mar 2015, 2:20 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Mar 2015, 3:40 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 14 Mar 2015, 1:10 am

When Sanaya Irani FORGOT her show's dialogues
Barun and Sanaya are back together!!

OMG Really???

Well hold on guys, they have not come back for a show, but the stunning jodi Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani aka Arnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon met for a noble cause.

The lovely onscreen couple came together for Fair & Lovely Foundation’s event today (13 March). Also present at the do were Sanaya’s real life love Mohit Sehgal and good friend Akshay Dogra.

Now the two being not really approachable, the media was definitely excited to get Barun and Sanaya together. Armed with a million questions and activities planned, the media started their interaction with the couple. With them being so popular, their segments would have brought instant buzz for the news channel. Knowing the game well, one of the excited reporter thus asked Barun and Sanaya to mouth some dialogues from their show Iss Pyaar Ko….

Barun much to the surprise of the reporter, did his part of being the angry young man, saying ‘Hmmm’ ‘Hmmm’ which was his trademark lines in the show. As all attention moved towards Sanaya, she said, “It’s been so long that Iss Pyaar Ko.. ended. I also did Chhanchhan and Rangrasiya post that. How can you expect me to remember the dialogues.”

Now that might be true, but then iconic characters and shows are always special. When superstars like Amitabh and Shah Rukh Khan keep on delivering their popular dialogues at various dos, we feel Sanaya should have been sporting enough.

What do you guys think? Hit the comment section below to share your take on the story.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 14 Mar 2015, 5:56 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 18 Mar 2015, 1:05 pm

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mier 18 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 18 Mar 2015, 1:41 pm

Akshay Dogra, Neha Pawar and Neetha Shetty in Sony TV's Aahat

Sony TV’s Aahat, produced by Fireworks Productions is on a roll!! With its spine-chilling stories providing the much-needed kick for viewers, the show will now be aired four times a week from 23 March!!

Well, in one of the upcoming stories, Akshay Dogra, Paranthe Wali Gali fame Neha Pawar and Neetha Shetty will feature in a tale revolving around two couples who are neighbours.

Akshay and Neha will play a couple, and Neetha’s character will be their neighbour. Soon after the couple shift to the new home, they will witness a series of eerie incidents happening with them.

When contacted, Akshay confirmed the news saying, “Yes, I am shooting for an episodic of Aahat is what I can tell you at the moment.”

Neetha who recently featured in an episodic of Bhanwar too confirmed that she is part of the story.

This particular episodic is presently being shot.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 18 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Daljeet Kaur speaks about her divorce proceedings and son Shaarav

Actress Daljeet Kaur’s happy married life recently turned into one sour affair when she separated from her actor husband, Shaleen Bhanot few months back!!

But now, Daljeet is back on television with the Colors’ show, Swaragini (Rashmi Sharma Productions) where she essays the role of Ragini’s mother, who passes away after five years of her daughter’s birth.

In an exclusive chat with Tellychakkar.com, the beautiful lady opened up about motherhood and her divorce proceedings.

Daljeet, who got married to her co-star Shaleen Bhanot few years back, welcomed their first child in 2013 and soon after that, their marriage hit a rocky patch and the duo are soon to get into legal separation.

Speaking about the same, the actress mentioned, “The case is going through the legal proceedings and the process will begin soon. But at this moment I will not comment much about the issue as it is under judicial guidance.”

Her troublesome married life has not made her weak; rather she has found peace and solace in her one and a half year old son, Shaarav and has dedicated her life to look after him properly. As we spoke to her, the doting mother shared, “I wanted to enjoy some more time with Shaarav as he is gradually growing up, but unfortunately I had to join work early. But that is not keeping me away from him. Right now, I just want him to grow to be a good and honourable human being. And from now on, whatever I will do in my life, I will do it in order to make him proud.”

So are you planning to send your little one to school? “Though he is of the age to get admitted into pre-schools, I want him to enjoy his time at home now. Once he gets into school it will be a continuous, tiresome journey, from school to college to jobs, so I just want him to enjoy his innocent, childhood days.”

We also quizzed her about her career plan and the lovely lady replied, “Thankfully the industry has been very kind to me and so have been my fans. The love and blessings I have received from them even during my tough time has been overwhelming. After IPKKND I thought that my comeback will be an easy one, but just never wished that it will be so soon.”

Daljeet, we appreciate your will power, and wish you luck!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 23 Mar 2015, 1:35 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 27 Mar 2015, 1:18 pm

Five off air shows which are still popular among the viewers
There are many shows which have created an aura by their unique storylines and flawless acting of the actors which makes these shows still on gossips even all these years after they ended.

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon
he Star Plus super hit show ‘ Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ having handsome and talented ‘Barun Sobti and Gorgeous ‘Sanaya Irani’ as leads. The story of the young angry business man ‘Arnav Singh Raizada’ who did not believe in love and marriage because of his bad past . He claimed to write his destiny and for him money and power spoke the most but it all got change after a bubbly chirpy girl ‘Khushi Kumari Gupta‘ entered in his life . Though in the beginning Arnav never leaves any chance humiliating Khushi but later he apparently fell in love with the same girl whom he used to hate. The couple is popularly known as ‘Arshi‘ among their fans. The main reason behind the show being popular was the actor Barun Sobti and his sizzling hot chemistry with his co- actor Sanaya Irani which made the viewers go gaga over them. We had witnessed the craziness of the fans during the time the show ended, It happens for the first time in Indian Television History that Show was shut down on the fans’s demand as the main lead decided to leave the show and Arshi fans were not ready to continue the show without him being a part of the show. Arnav Singh Raizada is more than a character to the loyal fans . They cried and laughed with ASR and enjoyed all the time ASR teasing their favorite khushi , they lived every Raaba Ve . The show was more than a Tv Serial to their fans and even after almost two and half years the addicton has not reduced a bit.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 31 Mar 2015, 4:55 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 10 Apr 2015, 11:51 pm

SPOTTED! Barun Sobti dining with wife and friends

When your favourite TV heartthrob vanishes from the small screen, all you want to do is catch a glimpse of him. Well, that's exactly what happened when we spotted Barun Sobti enjoying a meal with his wife and friends.

The actor, who became a star overnight with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, likes to keep a low profile and generally stays away from the prying eyes of the media. But he couldn't escape from our lenses...

Last night, after a hard day at work, we indulged in a bit of retail therapy at Inorbit Mall (Malad). And as we walked into the food court to grab a bite, we saw the handsome actor sitting in one of the restaurants. He was accompanied by his wife Pashmeen, who was sitting beside him looking lovely in a black dress. The couple was seen chatting with actor Akshay Dogra and his wife Sakshi, who were also sitting at the same table.

The foursome seemed to be having fun, oblivious to the people around them.

Respecting the actors' personal time, we didn't barge in on them with our cameras, but we sure did click pictures on our mobile phones!

Wouldn't it have been perfect if Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal had also joined the couples?

On that note, we leave you to enjoy these pictures, but we hope to manage better ones next time.

Also, what do you think were the friends chatting about? Let us know in the comments section below!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 14 Apr 2015, 10:14 pm

Telly actors wish Happy Baisakhi!

Daljeet Kaur
Shaarav has kept me busy the whole day. Actually my day has not started yet. I am just watching a channel which is showcasing Bhangda. Besides this, I will visit the Gurudwara in the evening and also order Sarso Da Saag and Makke Ki Roti for this day. Let Shaarav also get the taste of the culture (chuckles).

Akshay Dogra
We have been celebrating several New Years since past three months. For me, especially for the people from Mumbai do not really get to celebrate the festival with full zeal and zest. This festival is more for the farmers because this it is the time when farmers get the benefits to what they have reaped. It is their festival majorly and we do not get to see that in Mumbai.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 30 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

Because Angry look is in...
Tellybuzz brings you some of the best angry-young men of the TV industry and what makes them so irresistible...

Nowadays Angry, edgy looks are in and these actors are just scrumptiously complicated. These boys might not be as angry as they portray, but seems like they have put in a lot of efforts to make their fans go head over heels. And it's surely working for these some of the enigmatic men of television industry.

Barun Sobti last seen in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus

Can you believe that Barun is actually very sweet and romantic man in real life?? Of course it would be little hard to believe, all thanks to his khadoos' nature in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Though Arnav Singh Raizaada radiates anger but his expressive eyes indeed blanket the heart with the feelings of love.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 30 Apr 2015, 11:12 pm

Andreea_Miha