Serialesitelenovelet
Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 3 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 3 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

4 participanți

Pagina 3 din 3 Înapoi  1, 2, 3

In jos

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 04 Sept 2014, 11:02 pm

Pelin/Arda/Omer conversation episode 14

Pelin:Omer would like some tea , this one is cold now
Arda: Drink something ,you have not eat or drink all day long
Omer: This is good my friend
Pelin; Off yaa , I can not stop thinking Elif is face ,Poor thing she has been through a lot , this is too much for her .First lost her father now her mother , poor thing she was look like a ghost
Arda: God help her
Pelin :Amin
Arda: Omer how are you my friend
Omer : I am good.....
Arda: if you are okay why do you look like this since this morning ...you are holding lighter on your hand ...
Omer: We just came back from funeral my friend .. What do you want me to do get up and dance
Pelin: No he did not say that ...we understand you sad my friend but.. this does not look very normal either being sad this much
Arda: Let it go Pelin.. let him think what ever he wants ...all we are saying is we want to help him...Omer why are we here my brother...we are you closest friend ..thats why we are here .. close friends usually do ...they share and support each about everything ..we need to help each other...I am sure something happened with Elif ...right..... right ? and you are not telling us ....ok ...I understand she lost her mother but I think there is other problem between you and Elif ... you were very distance from the girl.....what happened ? did you get separated ?
Omer : You are making a big deal my brother
Pelin: Omer you know me I am very rarely agree with Arda but this time he is right ..please let us help you...please tell us ...may be you don`t trust us ?
Omer : No not like that ...Pelo..
Arda: Please dont twisted my Omer ..if you trust us you will tell us..instead looking help from lighter .
Omer: The day Elif`s mother died .. Elif confessed something to me...When they kidnapped Nilufer remember we went to Rome together...
Arda: eeee
Omer: Elif laundered black money...committed a crime.....
Arda:I never excepted Elif to something like this...
Pelin: I am not surprise with this why are you ?Metin was threating Elif ..we know this..Her sister was on his hand ...in the end she wanted protect her family ..her intentions was not bad ...she is a victim too... Can not be thinking different Omer ...You know Elif better than us ..if she found any ohter way she would not commit a crime...she is not a that kind of girl.
Omer : But she did committee a crime..I was with her in the exit ....I am so angry with Elif...When I was in Rome I asked her .....if they are asking her to do money laundering..please don't do anything stupid ..I can help you I said ....
Pelin: Yeah but ..she was worried about her sister life...in the end how could she trues someone she only know two days....you could be bad police..you could be metin`s man ..little mistake may be she thought her sister can get killed...think but not as Omer..look at from her eyes ..put yourself in her place
Omer : Believe days thinking about this not doing anything else Pelo ...Not only Elif is quilty I am too
Arda: haydaaaaaa...my brother what did you found that you feel quilty
Omer: How could not I did see that ? Huh...how ? Everything happened front of my eyes...and finished ...And from begining i knew something she was bidding something ...but what did I do ? I went far away from my thoughts.....in the end I forgot...
Arda: Look my brother ...Sometimes you are forgetting that you are a human ..Ok you are great a policeman...but first you a human..can happen ..front of our eyes we can missed ..you can make mistake...
Pelin: Omer...you trusted her..this is not wrong ...and it is not a mistake either ..
Omer : One person can be blind twice in same situation Pelo? I have not forgiven myself about Sibel...now Elif ..
Arda: my brother ..this time situation is different ..
Omer: Same ...same ...When I put Elif in my heart my mind stop ..We could catch that dirt bag Metin nor I could protect Elif...Meanin I am guilty as Elif is ...subject matter is this...(Omer walks away )

Translated by UsaFans please use respectfully

DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 15 Sept 2014, 7:18 pm

Traducerea  rezumatului Ep 16

Sami  după ce îşi  confirmă slăbiciunea ce  o are  Ömer  ptr  Elif    îl avertizează pentru ultima oară  pe Ömer  să stea departe de Elif .  Dacă  nu,
 el  îi va trage o scatoalcă  lui  Ömer și  va  continua operaţiunea  fără el. Ömer îi urmează sfatul lui Sami și continuă să stea departe  de Elif pentru a  o putea salva. Elif care este foarte nefericită din cauza comportamentului lui Ömer,  își dă seama că ea a  obosit  cerșindu-i dragostea acestuia. Vor fi capabili Ömer și Elif să stea departe unul de altul, în ciuda iubirii lor ?  Lui Elvan îi pare rău să îi vadă  aşa pe  Ömer și Elif   şi  cere ajutorul lui  Arda și Pelin . Ei fac un plan pentru a   îi  aduce împreună. Pelin și Arda, fără să ştie că planul lor va pune în pericol operaţiunea , pun  în aplicare  planului lor. Lucrurile nu merg conform planului lui Tayyar care a luat-o  pe  Pînar  din spital și a încuiat-o în casă. Ömer este foarte sigur că Taner este ucis de Tayyar și află că Pînar a fost lăsată să moară într-o barcă în timp ce cerceta  incidentul. El își dă seama că are nevoie să  folosească diferite tactici pentru a  îl prinde pe Tayyar. Va fi capabil  Ömer  să-şi îndeplinească  planul care  îl va șoka  pe Tayyar ? Când Huseyin îsi vizitează amanta și fiul , își dă seama că diamantele nu sunt unde le-a ascuns. El trebuie să găsească acele diamante și pe cel care le-a furat. Va fi Hüseyin capabil sa găseasca  diamantele și a le lua înapoi ?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 25 Sept 2014, 11:34 pm

Sami and Omer Conversation

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 3 1238239_865560290121887_7653536065461595139_n

Sami : Omer ...
Omer: I am sorry to bother this late
Sami: No problem my son..come on in..
Omer: No don`t need to come in...I want to tell you and leave
S: I am listening
O: My boss...you are my big brother ...my teacher ..I can not never pay you back ...
S: No problem...
O: I don't want to lie or hide anything from you ..you told me before ..you will only ask me once ...I am going to tell you only once ..you asked about Elif that day...I was upset with Elif that day she disappointed me ..I was thinking she never lied to me ...but she came and hurt me from my deep wound again...but that passed now my boss...passed ...you know why ? I nver loved anyone like I loved Elif ...First time in my life I changing stance ..I am give up my stance ...
S: Omer
O: I know you are going to angry with me ..you promised ..you will say...I will keep my promises ..promise ...until operation over , whose that dirt bag Metin working for and they are captured I am going to not be close with Elif ... I am going to put her danger ....but my boss ...I am going to tell Elif I forgiven her ..I am going to tell her ...Otherwise i am going to be late my boss ...May be life give me last chance to be happy ..I don`t want to destroy this love ..I am not going to loose Elif ...
Usafans
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 29 Sept 2014, 9:22 pm

Episodul 17

După ce îşi declară dragostea ptr Elif , Ömer este surprins de reacţia lui Elif. El nu crede nimic din ce spune Elif , nu desluşeste comportamentul ei şi încearcă să afle motivul ce sta la baza comportamentului ei. Va afla Ömer motivul ce determină aceasta atitudine a ei ?

Tayyar și Ali încerca să-l convingă pe Huseiyn să se joace cu viitorul lui Ömer, dar nu au succes. Hüseyin nu vrea ca Ömer să fie rănit, așa că îi spune lui Tayyar că el nu-l va ajuta, și că de data aceasta el va fi de partea fratelui său și se va lupta cu el. Tayyar nu are intenția de a permite ca acest lucru să se întâmple. Va fi capabil Hüseyin să fisureze planul propus de Tayyar și Ali ?

Ömer așteaptă cu răbdare ca Taiyar să facă o greșeală, și continuă să -l investigheze. Ömer e foarte entuziasmat de ceea ce descoperă și el vrea să -i dea motive de îndoială lui Tayyar. Pentru a realiza acest lucru, el se duce la procuror și cere un mandat pentru Tayyar. Va putea obține Ömer acest mandat? îl va putea aresta Omer pe Tayyar și să-l aducă în custodia politiei ptr a îl interoga?

Metin care a dus-o pe Nilüfer la mama sa, și care vrea să se căsătorească religios cu Nilufer este dezamăgit de reacția lui Nilüfer . Nilüfer care, evident, nu îl cunoaşte pe Metin prea bine a respins propunerea lui. Va fi capabil Metin să o convingă pe Nilüfer ?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Vin 03 Oct 2014, 12:51 pm

michiper68 a scris:Car scenes Omer and Elif

O: You dont look like the person changed you mind over night but..I guess works like this in Italy .Looks like means nothing what we have lived and said ..You gave me lesson like unconditional love... either I did not understand or meaning of the unconditional love is different for you ...may be less effective ..short ...Elif you know what ...sad part of this love is ..whenever I open up.. I am facing with lies ..like this one ..for our love biggest obstacle is the lies...your lies

(Elif now remembering her conversation with Sami)
E: I am really sorry but I don`t think I understand what are you trying say
S: You can not be with Omer my daughter..meaning ..this is a wrong relationship I trying to say..
E: Mr.Sami ..I don`t want to talk to stranger about my relationship with Omer
S: I banned Omer to have relationship with you ..Did he say anything to youn
E: NO
S: Do you know why did I do this ? Because I love Omer very much ...He is like my son ...when I first met him ..he was young police academy student ...His father was killed in his store without any reason...at that he decided become police officer ..he was young but determined..very smart..he had very bright future...but you may kill his dreams about his profession..you will kill his future
E: This is nonsense..Why will I do this ?
S: We are going to do this operation to crush the gang..You are going to be saved from those men.I going to keep my promises ..you wont go to jail ...you will return to normal life ..But it is not going to be over right there ...your father laundered black money also with these people. This will go to your personal record...with you Omer`s name will be tainted too.
E: What is relationship with Omer what my father did ?
S: I know Omer ...He loves you very much ...May be he will ask you to marry him ?Our profession is very different from private business .If person is a police officer his family is responsible from his profession too....this is the biggest problem here..Now you are going to be together ..at the station there will be gossip ..your business is family business ..seems like there are always something going on ..people will put this on Omer`s shoulder too.. because of those ..Omer will not get promoted ..Omer is a smart kid...he will know why ? Instead of leaving you he will his profession...he will give his resignation..then ..because his dream crushed ..his feeling for you will be lessen ...then will be finished ...He is going to see you biggest block in his life ...he is going to be angry with you ..this love will be ended sadly...
E: Mr Sami as much you are policeman you are also good as fortune reader and physiologist too..
S: Eliff You have two choice ...you either going to be together with Omer and finished the operation...and Omer will be member of the unsuccessful operation...and you are in jail your life will be upside down ...your business and your family will in trouble..So far I heard you sister are not very strong enough make it them self ..they need you ..with out money and compass in life they will be lost ..then what will happen ?huh...you will be in jail..come out after many years ..you will not have business, family friends and your dreams all be lost..everything will be nothing ...
E: Are you asking me make a decision between my family and Omer ?
S: More then you my concern is Omer my daughter ...You are biggest obstacle for his profession ..for him either you or his profession ...Sometime loving someone also could be giving up too.

Omer and Elif front of the court house

Pelo: What is going Elif ?
Elif: Offff

(Omer goes in the building talk to prosecutor)
Elif: What is your opinion about Uncle Tayyar ,same like Omer ?Can it be ...is it possible ?
Pelo: Too early to say this Elif ..who knows what will we find out ...I don't know.. at this time everything is assumption
Elif: I understood ...How is it going with you ...I mean with Arda ? what ...?what is happening ?
Pelo: I wish I know ...My life changed suddenly ...there are earthquake in my and my heart ...everything back to back
Elif: I understand very well...
Pelo: What is wrong with you ? You don`t look good...
Elif: we will talk later .....
(Omer comes over )
Omer : Eee Sinyorina ...we took to away your work ...I can drop you of the your company..while we are on the way we can talk ....
Elif: Because of you komiser work some way other disrupted...therefor Levent is coming over the my house ..we are going to work at home ....
Omer: Vay beautiful.....beautiful ....number 10...... 5 stars...I can see Mr.Levent warmed up to your life ...
(Omer stops to car side of the road)
Elif: what are you doing ?
Omer: Time to talk...

Elif walks out of the car

O:Okay Elif ok...I made many mistake ...I was mean time to time ...if your goal is take revenge from me ..I give in ...but isn`t this taking long ...Elif what is your worries ?
E:I don't have any worries Omer ...
O: You told me you were waiting for an answer ...I gave you the answer ..what do you want me think huh? Which Elif was a lie old one or this one ?
Elif : Please let me go...
Omer: Elif ....
Elif : Please .....
Omer: well !!! ok !! ok!!! let me take you home
Elif: No ..no need ...very close from here ..I can walk ....
Omer : Okay ......okay ...
Omer walks away............
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 07 Oct 2014, 11:13 pm

Sumarul  Episodului  19

Ömer a trecut de  bariera  fără întoarcere, după ce  l- a lovit pe șeful Ali. Ali  nu intenționează să renunțe la  suspendare lui Omer. El inițiază imediat procedurile pentru suspendarea lui. Omer este acum revocat și suspendat din profesia  ptr care  și-a dedicat viața . Omer jură că  îi  va prinde pe Tayyar și Ali cei care au provocat asta. Tayyar este foarte fericit  că  și-a atins scopul   și a câștigat.  El devine foarte furios când  îl vede pe  Omer în fața casei sale tocmai când se  aștepta mai puțin . Omer îl privește cu atenție. Tayyar   îl cheamă  pe Huseyin și vrea să  îl  mute pe  Omer  cât mai departe de casa lui.  Doar o singură persoană  îl va putea muta pe Omer departe de casa   lui Tayyar .  Huseyin va cere ajutorul acelei persoane? Metin   se pregătește pentru plecarea la Roma  dar pregătește și două surprize diferite pentru Elif și Nilufer. Dar, el nu știe că aceste daruri mai târziu vor ajunge  să  fie  un  obstacol în drumul său. Sami și Omer o pregătesc pe  Elif pentru operațiune.  Ei vorbesc despre toate detaliile. A doua zi, se vor întâlni în aeroport. Ömer  se împiedică de Bahar, atunci când merge la aeroport și vede mesajul lui Sami de pe cartea de vizită pe care Bahar i-o dă și înțelege de ce Elif  stă departe de el. În aeroport, el  îi cere  socoteală lui  Sami . Dar, Sami nu are nici un gând să îi  răspundă  și îl  scoate  din operațiune. Omer nu va putea să meargă la Roma, de data asta. Omer îi  va permite lui  Elif să meargă la Roma fără el sau el va merge la Roma  riscând totul?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 10 Oct 2014, 8:01 am

Fragmente din ep. 19 cu subtitrare in lb. engleza

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=851704438183418&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=851704438183418&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=852079494812579&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=852086018145260&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=852115074809021&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=852125141474681&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 12 Oct 2014, 8:31 pm

michiper68 a scris:Thanks to our friend Hatice !!

Episode 20 Tips

Omer can not bear to leave Elif alone in Rome and He will go to Rome

Omer: My boss that girl in the car love of my life ...I would not let anything happen to her ...I am going to protect Elif even from distance.

Nilufer is going through remorse ...she going to tell part of the stuff to Asli.

Despite to operation Omer and Elif decided to enjoy the Rome visit..

Omer: lets think we are here only to celebrate a birthday even couple hours...lets be tourist ....what do you say ?

Metin trying to prove himself to Nilufer...Metin has interesting plan...

Metin: Believe me my beautiful wife ...don`t be suspicious even one second for my love to you...Come to Rome I am going to prove everything to you.

What do you say touring Rome with Elif and Omer ...After this tour their relationship will be fresh and new

Elif: So Omer Demir , If I did not know you I will say your are jealous about your former love ...

Omer : You are not my former love Elif ....
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 13 Oct 2014, 7:26 pm

Sumarul  Episodului  20

Orele  complicate / bucuclașe  din  Roma !

Elif și Ömer sunt în Roma pentru misiunea lor. În ciuda avertismentelor lui Sami  cei  doi  nu pot  sta departe unul de altul. Ei se bucură de momente foarte romantice la Roma, dar de data aceasta o   altă  surpriză  îi așteaptă. Vor  cădea Elif și Ömer în noul joc  a    lui  Metin? Vor termina misiunea cu succes?

După ce a ascultat   CD-ul   pe care Metin  i  l-a trimis, Nilufer se izoleză. Ea nu are pe  nimeni  să o consoleze,  ea  îl caută pe  Mert. Aslı aude   o parte din conversația lui Nilüfer cu Mert, și ea dorește  să știe întreaga poveste.  Îi va  spune Nilüfer    lui Aslı întregul  adevăr ?

Metin așteaptă cu nerăbdare sosirea  lui Nilüfer la Roma, dar în schimb primește un mesaj foarte dur.   Ptr  a  înțelege  ce se întâmplă   el încearcă să o contacteze  pe Nilüfer. Va fi capabil   Metin să ajungă la Nilüfer și  să o  convingă  să vină la Roma .

Bekir are un atac de cord în fața magazinului din cartier, după  ce  ascultă ceea ce a spus Melike. Chiar dacă el este dus de urgenta la spital, el   va supraviețui. Melike este devastată pentru că  simte că   ea este responsabilă pentru moartea lui Bekir. Hüseyin care crede că fratele  lui este în vacanță, să se relaxeze,   își consolează soția .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 17 Oct 2014, 11:42 pm

Kara Para Aşk 20 Bölüm

İlk Sahne-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856468231040372&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Aslı, Nilüfer'i konuşturur-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856493317704530&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Elif, Ömer'in doğum gününü kutlar-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856569131030282&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Elif'e aşkını dile getirir-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856675861019609&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Elif'le Ömer Roma sokaklarında aşk tazeler-Sb
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856820244338504&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Ömer, Elif'i yalancılıkla suçlar-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=857149767638885&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Ömer, Metin'i yakalayacağına dair Elif'e söz-Sub
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=857154137638448&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 04 Noi 2014, 6:33 pm

Kara Para Aşk 21 Bölüm

Ömer Elif'i hergün yeniden keşfeder-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=860063327347529&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Elif tekrar suça bulaşma korkusu yaşar-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=860089407344921&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Ömer, Elif'i her anında yanında görmek-S
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=860118760675319&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Final scene /w subtitles
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=860118760675319&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 04 Noi 2014, 6:37 pm

Kara Para Aşk 22 Bölüm

İlk Sahne
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863354487018413&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Elif, Ömer'in evinde-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863374147016447&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Ömer Hüseyin Karakol Sahnesi-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863413117012550&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Metin, Ömer'in elinden kurtulmayı başarır-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863413117012550&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Tayyar, Metin'in karşısına çıkar-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863601613660367&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Metin, Mert'e gerçekleri anlatır-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863610196992842&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Mert de Tayyar'ın karşısına çıkar-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=863616353658893&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 27 Noi 2014, 9:05 am

Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | İlk Sahne w/ subtitles
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877737638913431&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Ömer, Elif'e geleceğe dair bir söz verir /w subs.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877748782245650&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Elif, Ömer'le İtalyanca konuşarak vedalaşır /w sub
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877759088911286&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Ömer, yazdığı mektupla Elif'e evlilik teklif eder /w sub
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877769252243603&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Son Sahne - Elif itirafnameyi imzalayacak mıdır? /w sub
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877778662242662&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Pelin, Arda'ya olan aşkını itiraf eder /w subs
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877926755561186&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Nilüfer, Metin'le Mert'in arasında kalır /w subs
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877935952226933&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Kara Para Aşk 26.Bölüm | Metin, Nilüfer'den ayrılır /w subs.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877944082226120&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 27 Noi 2014, 9:06 am

https://www.facebook.com/EnginAkyurekUniversal/videos
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Sam 18 Apr 2015, 7:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/EnginAkyurekUniversal/videos
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 26 Mai 2015, 1:51 pm

Tips for new episode

"Ambulance "
Omer unfortunately can not make it to court room. In mean time Elif wants to say something in the court room .
Elif : I have been working with my dr days to remember , unfortunately nothing happening ....but one thing I remember I am very angry with Huseyin Demir .

Ipek, will tell Asli about Aunt Nedret asking for help
Ipek: this is one of thing only she hiding .Did anything happen that made you suspicious?

Omer started get suspicious about Elifs behavior ....when he was able tested medicine dr give it to her ....
Omer: I can not wait my brother they are trying to make woman I love crazy and kill her

Tayyar getting ready for new transplant ..Metin and Huseyin getting ready for Tayyar
Metin: it is that time that time is here ....you wanted kill Tayyar

Omer has incredible surprise for Elif :
I will become poet or lover ...as long as smile on your face does not get shadow .
While Omer after important clue ....Elif is in difficult situations in jail
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 3 din 3 Înapoi  1, 2, 3

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum