Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

3 participanți

Pagina 3 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 1:43 pm

*EXCLUSIVE* The super successful Vivian Dsena-Drashti Dhami pair once again in Colors Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Vivian-dsena

Yes this is exclusive and it’s finally official!!!

Vivian Dsena who exited from the Colors Madhubala:Ek Ishq Ek Junoon produced by Nautanki Films, post the 18 Yrs leap is all set to come back to the show in a brand new avatar.

Vivian’s character in the show will be a lookalike of Superstar RK but with a new twist. The new character will be of a mentally retarded person and according to sources one to look out for. The popular actor has shot for his introductory promo and it is expected to go on air soon.

Sources also reveal that Vivian will be paired opposite to Drashti Dhami who plays Jr. Madhu in the show, while Gunjan Utreja’s character of Abhay Kapoor will be seen turning grey. With this the super successful Jodi of DVD aka Drashti and Vivian will be seen setting screens ablaze yet again.

We tried contacting Abhinav Shukla and Vivian Dsena to learn about the new developments but they remained unavailable for comment.

Stay tuned and keep reading Latest Spicy Buzz for more updates regarding your favorite shows and do let us know if you all are excited for Vivian’s re entry in a new avatar.

Vijitha Rajan
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 1:47 pm

Are you happy with Vivian Dsena's return in Madhubala?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/are-you-happy-vivian-dsenas-return-madhubala-372

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : RK aka Vivian Dsena RETURNS to the show on public demand

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mier 19 Mar 2014, 3:15 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 2:22 pm

"Vivian is back and shooting for the promo today!" - Abhinav A Shukla
Vivian Dsena - the hero with a drawl and superstar attitude is back to entertain the audience on the ever popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Producer Abhinav A Shukla confirms his comeback and tells us more about the same.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 BBE_Untitled-2
After lot of contemplation Vivian Dsena who was sorely missed on the popular Colors show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is going to make a comeback. Just last week we had spoken to the producer Abhinav A Shukla of Nautanki Films and he had denied Vivian's comeback but now he confirms the news and tells us, "As I had said earlier that it is important for a creative story to be weaved in so we are working on a new track to get Vivian back in a new avatar. The last time we spoke we were still working on the modalities of getting Vivian back and we were having talks with him, working on the contract and stuff so it was not right to confirm things at that time since we ourselves were not sure about it so when the unconfirmed news came about him coming back it was nothing but a rumor at that point of time. Now I can say that he is back since he is shooting for the promo with us today."

Telling us more about the story Abhinav says they have still not decided on how the story will develop and they have 2-3 ideas in mind that they are working on, "We are still deciding on how to incorporate Vivian's re-entry in the show... he may come in as RK's look-alike or it might be re-incarnation. One of the ideas was also to show him a mentally challenged person or then someone who is born out of India and doesn't know anything about RK's superstar status like Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai or then he might just come in as KRK's son !"

At the end of it RK - Madhubala admirers will once again see their favorite Jodi back to romancing each other on screen. "Yes we will get him to romance Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and then we will also to decide as to what happens to Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) who has fallen in love with Madhu. He might turn negative but I don't want to divulge more on this since the whole track will be a revelation for the audience."

After Abhinav's last interview on the site, India-Forums fans had suggested as to how Vivian can be bought back to the show and Abhinav is open to more such suggestions, "I am more than happy to see suggestion and comments which sound creative and logical enough to incorporate."

Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 2:38 pm

The return of Vivian Dsena to Madhubala was always on the cards - Producer Abhinav Shukla
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Abhinav

Earlier in the day, we wrote about the magical on-screen pair of Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami setting the screens ablaze yet again on Nautanki Films’ Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors.

With the news of Vivian’s comeback being confirmed now, we at Tellychakkar.com buzzed producer of the show Abhinav Shukla, who talked us through the new developments in Madhubala with Vivian’s return.

Says Abhinav, “The comeback of Vivian Dsena to Madhubala was always on the cards. When we opted for a generation leap, our main motive was to get in freshness in the track. And with the new characters established, it is now time for a new development in storytelling. Yes, Vivian will be coming back, and viewers will be seeing him on screen very soon. He is shooting a promo today, which will be more of a teaser announcing his return.”

Ask the man in charge about Vivian’s new character, and he quips, “There are rumours about Vivian being seen as a mentally challenged guy. But the fact is that we have four options with us, and we have not actually crafted details of his new character till now. We will be penciling down the new track and story forward very soon. As of now, I can say that with Vivian’s comeback, the main thread will focus on Madhu, Abhay and the new Vivian. We have quite a lot of threads to touch upon.”

So what will happen when Abhay will get to know of Madhu being the daughter of RK and Madhubala? Also, how will Abhay react when he will see an RK-lookalike come into the picture? How will equations change with the coming new scenario?”

Guess the track post the generation leap in Madhubala will unfold in a big way with Vivian’s return!!!

Stay tuned as we will keep you updated.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 4:52 pm

Telly Express : Comedy Nights with Kapil, Madhubala, Raavi & more
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 6:56 pm

Viewers vote “Vivian Dsena’s” exit from Madhubala as the most shocking !
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Vivan-1

Two of the most popular actors on Television Karan Singh Grover and Vivian Dsena had exited their shows Qubool Hai on Zee TV and Madhubala:Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors respectively sending the viewers and fans into frenzy.

We had asked our readers which out of the two exits was more shocking and it viewers votes Vivian Dsena’s exit as the most shocking out of the two.

But now that the actor is all set to re-enter the show in a brand new avatar, we are sure that all the viewers and fans of Vivian are very much excited.

See you at the Polls.

Team TellyTadka
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 19 Mar 2014, 10:22 pm

Vivian Dsena will come back in ‪#‎Madhubala‬ in a role of mental challenged guy. Our source say that he might be playing role of KRK's son (RK's look alike) and will be named Rishab too as KRK named him Rishab as of his gratitude to RK. Madhu will take care of him. Abhay will turn negative as after knowing Madhu's identity.
credit- ZA productioN
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 19 Mar 2014, 10:39 pm

anyta a scris:Vivian Dsena will come back in ‪#‎Madhubala‬ in a role of mental challenged guy. Our source say that he might be playing role of KRK's son (RK's look alike) and will be named Rishab too as KRK named him Rishab as of his gratitude to RK. Madhu will take care of him. Abhay will turn negative as after knowing Madhu's identity.
credit- ZA productioN
ce mai sucesc astia cursul evenimentelor..ba ca este pozitiv ..ba ca este negativ...
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 19 Mar 2014, 10:57 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-latest-Leela-to-know-of-Madhus-job-with-Abhay-Kapoor/39931
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 19 Mar 2014, 10:58 pm

Admin_dea05 a scris:
ce mai sucesc astia cursul evenimentelor..ba ca este pozitiv ..ba ca este negativ...
cica l-ar fi adus pe VD inapoi in film din cauza TRP-ului,deoarece multi au renuntat la el,nu s-au mai uitat dupa plecarea lui VD
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

Zvonuri multe...nici ei nu stiu ce sa mai creada sau ce sa spuna..
Ba ca din cauza fanilor l-au readus...ba ca se stia de la inceput ca va reveni dar au facut tot acel spectacol cu plecarea/iesirea lui pt audienta...vom vedea cat de mult ia ajutat.

Says Abhinav, “The comeback of Vivian Dsena to Madhubala was always on the cards. When we opted for a generation leap, our main motive was to get in freshness in the track. And with the new characters established, it is now time for a new development in storytelling. Yes, Vivian will be coming back, and viewers will be seeing him on screen very soon. He is shooting a promo today, which will be more of a teaser announcing his return.”
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/the-return-of-vivian-dsena-madhubala-was-always-the-cards-producer-abhinav-shukla-544
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 1:54 pm

Madhubala and Rangrasiya : Will The New Twists Boost TRPs?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/madhubala-and-rangrasiya-will-the-new-twists-boost-trps/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 BjKv2ZZCcAA2DxH
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 1:58 pm

Vivian D’Sena’s Comeback In Madhubala With A Bang!!!!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Vivian-as-new-character-in-madhubaala
Vivian D’Sena’s is making a comeback in Madhubala, well this news was making rounds for the past few days but final confirmation was received only when Vivian suddenly reached the sets of Madhubala to shoot the promo.

Vivian and Drashti were dressed as groom and bride and they were shooting for the wedding promo and both of them looked pretty excited about the new track in the show.

Talking about his comeback Vivian said “I am making a comeback but the character sketch is not yet final. There are lot of speculations regarding my character. Some are saying it’s reincarnation story on the lines of Karz and Om Shanti Om while some are saying I am coming back as KRK’s son. However I can not reveal anything about my character now. I can only say that I am happy making a comeback in Madhubaala as this is like my second home to me.” Vivian also expressed thanks all his Facebook and Twitter fans that made production house and channel’s life hell to get Vivian back in the show.

Well Vivian chose to keep information under wraps but Dhrashti spilled some beans about the new track. She said “I am getting married to Abhay Kapoor but suddenly there is twist in a tale and I end up getting married to some other person whose face is hidden behind ‘sehra’(headdress). Later his face is revealed and Vivian D’Sena makes a comeback.”

Well we really hope that “Madhubala” gets back it’s loyal audience.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 2:06 pm

Abhay Kapoor LOVES & PROPOSES Madhu in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junon

RK ROMANCES Madhubala ONCE AGAIN in Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 2:07 pm

E 24

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 2:14 pm

Top 5 Ruling Divas Of Indian Television
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-five-ruling-divas-indian-television-pics/3/

Madhubala twist: Abhay Kapoor to realise his love for Madhubala
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-twist-Abhay-Kapoor-to-realise-his-love-for-Madhubala/39986

Vivian Dsena to return as Mentally challenged person in Madhubala
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Vivian-Dsena-to-return-as-Mentally-challenged-person-in-Madhubala/39979
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 3:31 pm

Abhay to fall in love with Madhu, and confess his love in a filmy way in Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Madhubala
Loyal viewers of Nautanki Films’ Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors, we believe are surely in the mood to celebrate with the news of Vivian Dsena’s comeback to the show.

While the fans build on the dreams of seeing a sparkling love story between Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and Vivian’s new character in the coming days, here comes a heart-breaker of course!!

Well, news coming in is that in the episodes to come, Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) will fall in love with Madhu.

Our source states, “Abhay will all the way support Madhu and see to it that her name does not get tarnished as a result of their pictures getting leaked to the media. This will be when Bebe will make Abhay understand that he has actually fallen for the girl. Abhay will then accept it and will go to Mathura to confess his love to Madhu.”

So how will Madhu respond?

We have the answer right here!! Yes, Madhu who has always been dreaming of having Abhay Kapoor in her life will be pleasantly shocked when Abhay will open up his love before her.

Knowing that Abhay is a filmy guy, he will choose a typical filmy way to speak his mind.

The source further says, “Abhay will present Madhu with beautiful roses and will also give her a heart, and ask her to accept it. With a broad smile on her face, Madhu will pick up the heart and accept the roses too.”

How romantic!!

With Madhu and Abhay falling for each other, how will the entry of Vivian’s new character impact their lives?

We tried calling Gunjan, but could not get through to him.

Watch this space for more updates.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 3:45 pm

"I will propose to Madhu and she will accept it too!"- Gunjan Utreja
Telling us more about the soon to happen story on the show, Gunjan talks about the changes in his character and how he feels about the show, the story and the character is always bigger than the actor!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Untitled-11_copy-107408
He entered the show only couple of months back and just as he was settling down with his character finding acceptance, Vivian Dsena makes a comeback to the show. Gunjan Utreja does not flinch as we ask him about how he feels about Vivian Dsena coming back on the show - Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Taking it very lightly, he talks straight from the heart, and says, "It really doesn't matter. At the end of the day on TV or in showbiz it is the story that is the King and characters are strong so I don't think any actor should get jealous or feel insecure in such a scenario. At least, I am not and Vivian coming back is good for the show. I am not bigger than the character or even the story which is more important any day."

The duo shot for a promo together which was their second meeting says Gunjan, "Earlier too I had met Vivian briefly and it was a 15-20 minutes candid conversation about our respective characters. Yesterday too we didn't get to interact much since I was having fever and on top of that I had a very hectic day at the shoot since I had to shoot many scenes at various locations. The little time we got with each other while shooting the promo we were talking about the show and the story. I don't know much about him but I found him to be a cool guy."

With Vivian's entry it is obvious that the entire scenario will change and from what we know Gunjan will now be playing a villain in the show. However, Gunjan has a different take on it, "In this whole scenario I think there is no hero or anti-hero since I have a firm belief that no one can stay in one particular character for long. Abhay Kapoor is a very genuine, sweet guy. In yesterday's episode itself despite being a superstar he bashes a reporter just to take a stand for a woman's integrity. Later when he finds out that the girl who he has fallen in love with is actually his enemy's (RK) daughter then obviously he is going to show his reaction.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 DDF_x240-Ksp

So it is not negative but just a new and different shade to the character which is still evolving. It is like ishq mein junoon savar ho jaana. As an actor, I find it very interesting but I cannot stop outsiders if they perceive it as negative. For me it is just a natural progression of story and character."

He has just come into the show recently. Was Vivian's entry preplanned? "No, Vivian was never in the picture when the show was offered to me. As per my understanding it was supposed to take the shades of a romantic comedy between Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and Abhay Kapoor since there had already been too much drama which was done to death so they wanted to give it a very different flavor. Viewers had always watched drama and this was something different. It took a little time for the audience to accept it but believe me now I am inundated with calls and messages on social media sites. People had started liking Madhu and Abhay's interaction since it was an interesting combination of a cute, sweet Madhu with an irritating, arrogant Abhay."

So will he now woo Madhu back from Vivian's character? "No... see I have expressed my desire to marry her and she will accept it. However, after all this I get to know that she is RK's daughter so now let's see what happens next. But since Abhay Kapoor is a passionate character he will definitely show other emotions and not just romance. Abhay's character has evolved in parts - he was a serious guy focused on his work, then he falls in love with this simple girl, he also nurses Madhu when she is unwell so he has a soft heart as well so I am still exploring different sides of the character and you never know what new to expect," concludes Gunjan.

Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

Vivian Dsena Returns As Mentally Challenged On Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 7:09 pm

Abhay kapoor proposes junior madhu
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/841/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/video/315318-abhay-kapoor-proposes-junior-madhu.htm

Vivian Dsena Back in Madhubala - Hot News
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/841/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/video/315314-vivian-dsena-back-in-madhubala-hot-news.htm
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 20 Mar 2014, 8:17 pm

Vivian Dsena Back in Madhubala - Hot News

Abhay kapoor proposes junior madhu
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 20 Mar 2014, 10:02 pm

Vivian D’Sena’s Comeback In Madhubala With A Bang !!!!
Vivian D’Sena’s is making a comeback in Madhubala, well this news was making rounds for the past few days but final confirmation was received only when Vivian suddenly reached the sets of Madhubala to shoot the promo.
Vivian and Drashti were dressed as groom and bride and they were shooting for the wedding promo and both of them looked pretty excited about the new track in the show.
Talking about his comeback Vivian said “I am making a comeback but the character sketch is not yet final. There are lot of speculations regarding my character. Some are saying it’s reincarnation story on the lines of Karz and Om Shanti Om while some are saying I am coming back as KRK’s son. However I can not reveal anything about my character now. I can only say that I am happy making a comeback in Madhubaala as this is like my second home to me.” Vivian also expressed thanks all his Facebook and Twitter fans that made production house and channel’s life hell to get Vivian back in the show.
Well Vivian chose to keep information under wraps but Dhrashti spilled some beans about the new track. She said “I am getting married to Abhay Kapoor but suddenly there is twist in a tale and I end up getting married to some other person whose face is hidden behind ‘sehra’(headdress). Later his face is revealed and Vivian D’Sena makes a comeback.”
Well we really hope that “Madhubala” gets back his loyal audience.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 2vnnwo8
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 21 Mar 2014, 10:04 am

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Vivian-Dsena-to-return-as-Mentally-challenged-person-in-Madhubala/39979
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 3 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul