Serialesitelenovelet
6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+10
axxa246
michiper68
dana4699
GUMUS-NOOR
ninnet
dubaisport
Nicky
Admin_dea05
victorelalove
DENISA
14 participanți

Pagina 14 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Urmatorul

In jos

6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 Empty Re: 6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:13 pm

DENISA a scris:BUN VENIT PUFY !

... daaaa, după ce mi-ai vaccinat virusul Farmagul!!!! Smile
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/11/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/pufy2010ful?feature=mhum

Sus In jos

6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 Empty Re: 6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:14 pm

axxa246 a scris:
bun venit!
batistili?? (batistele)
unde sunt?

... în tirul aflat în garajul la care lucrează Mustafa în ep 10 Smile
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:15 pm

Kerim is so angry, he went back to his cell. Kerim's dad left with sorrow. Kerim with flash back from the past.
Kadir , Mustafa , Asu , fatmagul, Rahmi & Meriam are together talking

F , M ,K , Asu & Must went to the police. Yasran's man was following Mustafa so Rahmi saw him & he followed calling "hey hey dor dor" asking him to stop, he called Meriam & told her about it.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:18 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:15 pm

oho, deci o sa avem la batiste pentru ]nca 10 filme lacrimogene.
la mine merge TV cu noduri.
asa vine din turcia.

a sfeclit.o mustafa!

are si fatma o fuga! Smile mai ziceam de kerim!

Ultima editare efectuata de catre axxa246 in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:20 pm, editata de 1 ori
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/03/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/axxa246

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:19 pm

axxa246 a scris:oho, deci o sa avem la batiste pentru ]nca 10 filme lacrimogene.
la mine merge TV cu noduri.
asa vine din turcia.

a sfeclit.o mustafa!

the episode starts with kerim's dad visit.
The father greets him like nothing happened lol. Kerim wants to leave, he doesn't know this man, his dad is dead... And he leaves.
The dad does not seem to be quite a strong character.
Keriim is angry in his cell

the dad has a driver... So he's rich.
Kerim starts having flashbacks and cries... I hope it won't last the whole episode

wants to go to the prosecutor. She thanks asu and mustafa
mukaddes and rahmi will stay in the restaurant
yasar is observing them from outside while they leave to the prosecutor.
Rahmi sees yasar and runs after him. He calls fatmagul to warn her about the man

asu is pensive. Doubts are eating her mind.
She analyses the crime scenario and says the killer came from the sea. Mustafa brakes hard and tell her u're calling me a killer ??
Asu says i didn't say u killed him.
Meryem rides in mustafa's car to make sure he doesn't run away.
Gullie thought asu changed her mind and mustafa was convincing her to still go

yasar tells the yasarans about what's happening. They also thought that mustafa convinced asu to testify. They go crazy

mukaddes sends the customers away
she asks mehmet if he's a yasaran man lool

dacă tot ep va fi cu amintirile lui Kerim nu-mi place

Asu asked Mustafa where he was that night, he became angry and stopped the car. Fatmagul car was front of them so they stopped also to check what's the problem. Fatmagul & Meram got off the car & went to check what happened so Meriam told Fatmagul to go with kadir and she will go with Mustafa & Asu cause she felt there's sth. fishy!
Rahmi Murat Muko & the new guy I don't know his name.
I won't focus on this scene I don't like them

They are at the prosecutor office!
Kerim is sad sitting on his bed,the police man brought letters Kerim thought there's a letter for him, but he didn't get any.

ce dezamăgit este Kerim că nu are şi el scrisorică sad sad
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:37 pm

Smile lasa, ca mai incolo face scurta la mana poștașul la cate scrisori o sa/i aduca.
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 9:49 pm

eu deja m-am plictisit , e al 3 lea ep inervant

Fatmagullie asks kadir if kerim will get immediately released after asu testfies. He says that things are not that easy.

Kerim is depressed and when mail arrives he doesn't get a letter

asu changed her mind and wants to leave. She heard nothing, saw nothing. Gullie begs her to stay for the sake of kerim. The prosecutor arrived, tnhey chacer to go to him.

Rahmi is touring the house to spot the ennemies loooool mukaddes comes from behind and scares him loooool
meryem goes out to speak on the phone with rahmi
gullie stays alone with musti. She tells him about yasar who keeps on following them. He tells her not to worry, he's there for her to protect her.

Kerim is having an argument with his room mates. He's angry and they wanted to know about his dad.
His friend tells him that if he doesn't want to let it out by talking then ne should write

kerim's dad visits his mom's mezarlik
flashback... Dad and mom are fighting. The dad is saying u don't love me... Apparently there was someone else.
He says he wants to leave

mustafa needs urgently a haircut.

Gullie is having a talk with musti. About him helping her.
He starts with the 'ifs' ... If only i didn't do this...
Gullie tells him not to start with that.
Asu hears him and becomes angry.

Mustafa tells gullie he's ready to help whenever it is needed. He shakes hands with gullie

asu is angry at mustafa. She says all u're doing is to get close to fatmagul

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:04 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:02 pm

mie mi/a placut si de bulent inal pentru tuba (nu are leg. cu FSGN, dar mi/am amintit de el, ca l/am vazut in reclama).
Denis, stai oleaca, ca dup[ ce iese kerim din prison nu o sa mai fie lalait.
atunci nu ne mai putem tine noi de ei! Smile
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:05 pm

să iasă odată că poate a stat destul la răcoare , s-a răcit deja

His mom was in love with someone else but they made her marry Kerims dad the guy she loved killed himself and kerims dad says ill go to australia and set everything up and you and kerim follow she says you go and take kerim with you i dont want him

selim and erdogan are going crazy analyzing why mustafa and asu went to see gullie

yasemine calls erdogan. Lol turaner is looking at her from the window. He asks his secretary to give him yasemine's file

kerim is trying to write about his father but can't do it
flashback about him and meryem when he was a kid asking when his father will come back. Meryem used to answer he's coming back soon, he's in australia with the kangaroos.

Omer came to see kerim.
Omer asks him if he's sick. Then he gives him the good news about hacer ovacik

yasarans learned about asu's testimony. Resat is angry because kerim will go out
semsi came back, resat don't give a damn about him lol

hilmiye is scared kerim will go after erdogan and selim.

abla and gullie are counting the expenses. Gullie says she has a doctor visit.
Rahmi says he's no longer angry from gullie. He's sad because he doesn't work and make money.

Rahmi wanted to leave the house, Fatmagul didn't accept it she promised she won't have any problem with Muko. She asked him not to leave her alone!
Muko was running after Murat & she moved the Vase & it fell down & broke, she accused Murat of doing so LOL what a mother she is
fatmagul said sorry to Kadir, cause it's his house!
mustafa sees yasar. He asks him not to follow gullie anymore. he threatens him to say he's the one who killed vural that night
Kerims father called Meriam, he wants to see Kerim again
kadir is jealous LOL he asked F who called Meriam hanim?
She said yes who called her at such hour?
He asked her to talk to her. She told him she can't convince Kerim to meet him.
He told her Kerim must know the truth. Meriam accepted to meet him. F & Kadir are listening to her. He's at Izmir but will come to Istanbul to meet her.

Kerim at the cell smiling and listening to one of the prisoners singing the song is "wait for me my love" and remembering when he met F in the prison.

Kerim is suspecting someone to be the man of Yasran's so he said tell them sth....
He said what r u talking about? He turned to everyone & said anyone of u if u r the man of Yasran's tell them...

Munir came to Yasarans to tell them about Asu's testimony
they are worried (BORING BORING BORING)

na belea că Kadîr e gelos pe tatăl lui Kerim

ups a apărut Munir
cam repede a aflat Munir de mărturia lui ASU

Vural's parents got suspicious they joined them, His dad thinks that Resat Yasran is the one who killed Vural, he punched Munir
Erdogan thinks that Reshat did it LOL
It became interesting :))) reshat everyone suspecting him he said No no I didn't do it I DIDN'T DO IT

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:36 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:35 pm

munir a fost pe la noi, draga...
a fost tinut la curent (220)

ce zice tatal lui vural, ca tatal lui selim ar fi ordonat uciderea lui vurat?
nu stiu cum ii chema pe tați.

ce talent are in el mustafa, cred ca yice ca regreta ca a pus/o pe asu sa avorteze...

Ultima editare efectuata de catre axxa246 in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:38 pm, editata de 1 ori
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:37 pm

oooooooh mukaddes broke kadir wife's artwork looool. She blames it on poor murat and start yelling.

Kerim's dad calls abla. She tells him to leave them alone, he says he saw kerim.
He asks her to give him a chance. He's going tomorrow to istanbul he gegs her to meet with her.

Gullie doesn't want the dad to come to the house because kerim won't like it
abla says they have to see him
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:39 pm

DENISA a scris:[
Gullie doesn't want the dad to come to the house because kerim won't like it
abla says they have to see him[/i]
care gulie?
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:40 pm

adică Fatmagul

Asu asking Mustafa are u serious about us getting married? me our baby . Tell me if u don't want me.
Mustafa is crying, he said forgive me.
She forgave him easily how stupid. He said I want it badly to get married to u .

Kadir has glued the broken vase :)) Meriam saw him she said it must be so valuable

next day Meriam waiting for Fehretting bey at the seaside
She remembers when Kerim was cutting his face from the photo so she recognized him.
Fatma is standing near the place where they were meeting.

I loved my wife like a crazy Fahrettin said then he started crying.
I didn't complain,it seems that his wife cheated on him so he left.
Meriam handed him a handkerchief

Fatma went to the post office she sent a letter to Kerim, the words with her voice, he replied the ones from the trailer
Your father met Meriam abla..
More letters .....
I know why u don't want to talk to ur father "Gul kitchen" their restaurant is working good, he asked her to keep working!
K: did your sis in law still upset u?
they talk about everything with letters I can't cope with their fast words LOL
Kendine cok iyi bak , hos cakal fatma said
He said Seni seviyorum ...
Now Fatma gul came to see Meriam: she asked her didn't u sleep? me too
She asked her sth. I think about Kerim, she said will pass it inshallah soon

gullie is writing for kerim
yih ! Kadir repaired the vase ! Hahaha
he asks abla is she wants him to go with her to meet the dad

abla meets with the dad. Gullie is observing them from a distance
the dad has a boring voice by the way

he tells his story and starts crying. Abla cries too

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:59 pm, editata de 3 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 10:54 pm

... nu știu cum e pe la voi, dar la ce văd eu, Mukk are nevoie URGENTĂ de cineva care să-i regleze pulsul Smile
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:00 pm

pufy2010 a scris:... nu știu cum e pe la voi, dar la ce văd eu, Mukk are nevoie URGENTĂ de cineva care să-i regleze pulsul Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Iar se termină în coadă de peşte

Mustafa is becoming like Vural, he's in the depression phase , he came to read Fatiha(prayers for the dead) to Vural's tomb. Asu saw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She knew it!!!!!!
Kerimmmmmmm called Fatmagul, she fell the dishes to the ground"Kerim I don't believe it"
he said I'll be released in a week
Asu told Mustafa : You did it!!!!!!!

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:01 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:01 pm

ăhă, Mukk are nevoie de multe chestii! Smile

gata, atâta fuse?
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:06 pm

să vedeţi de acum coşmaruri la Mustafa , a ajuns să meargă prin cimitir ptr rugăciuni Smile Smile

mai este genericul de final Axxa

musti is still visiting vural's grave and praying for him. Asu doesn't understand why
it seems that time passed
gullie passed her exams and can't wait for the trial
musti and asu got married and he's still having nightmarres
i love the letters part
gullie is making a sweater for kerim
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:11 pm

bre, au si ăștia la reclame!!!
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:12 pm

Mustafa s-a căsătorit cu Asu
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:13 pm

am rata evenimentul
dar am vayut-o pe asu cand isi admira inelul noapte in pat.

ce-mi place bucuria fatmei.
gata, saptamana viitoare ii vedem ochi in ochi

fete si baiat, gud nait! 6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 155656 kiss

Ultima editare efectuata de catre axxa246 in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:15 pm, editata de 1 ori
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:15 pm

au mai dat odată finalul , s-au gândit că ne-a scăpat ceva

I have to make sure of the hand in which Asu puts her ring. I think it was in her left hand, which means they got married.kerim calls from the prosecutor office during his meeting with the lawyers.
Fatmagul recognizes his voice instantly. "keriiiiiiiim !!!!!!!!!" and abla breaks the plate
Kerim says the trial date is fixed this week. And gullie is extremely happy because she thinks he will be released directly after the trial

Asu busts Musti at Vural's grave and tells him "you did it !!"

She asked him from where u r calling?
my release date was assigned!!
Fatmagul is happy!
Mustafa went to talk to Asu
The end

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:20 pm, editata de 3 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:15 pm

DENISA a scris:au mai dat odată finalul , s-au gândit că ne-a scăpat ceva
da Smile
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 22 Sept 2011, 11:18 pm

să vedem dacă va mai fi zâmbăreaţă şi ep urm Fatmagul când va trebui să-l primească pe Kerim ca chiriaş în dormitorul ei

Ea crede că Kerim va fi eliberat imediat după proces

Scrisoarea

el îi spune că o iubeşte mult dar ea Yok

I think Mustafa will kill Asu Cred că Mustafa o va ucide pe Asu

6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 60cwtg19
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Nicky Vin 23 Sept 2011, 8:22 am

cafea Bună dimineața! Nu am reușit să văd nimic din episodul de aseară.
Din ce am citit de la voi foarte puține evenimente s-au întâmplat.
E bine că am mai aflat câte ceva despre părinții lui Kerim.
Mie milă de Asu.Crezusem că va încerca să-și schimbe viața.Și a ajuns legată de un criminal.Îmi este greu să înțeleg cum poate fi atât de orbită.
Îmi pare rău să aflu că nici în episodul acesta Kerim nu a fost eliberat.
6. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 14 3008458866
Nicky
Nicky
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/08/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 23 Sept 2011, 2:07 pm

FG: Hi Kerim, after a long time, sun shined to as once again with the claims of Hacer Ovacık. I felt like spring showed its face again after a long lasting winter. A great hope comes up for us on the horizon.

Kerim: FG, my dear, I'm dreaming of meeting with you. I'm illuminating my nights by thinking of you. The most challenging part of being here is not being able to run to you when I miss you. My liberty is coming by you FG, looking at you, being close to you.

FG: The day you will gain back your freedom is very close Kerim. That women's testimony will bring us the hope that we are awaiting for weeks. I know that calinder is running to bring you near us. Your father met with Meryem Abla 10 days ago. after insisting on so much, Meryem Abla had to accept the meeting. I heard that he also wanted to see you. I saw them roughly from far away . After that she was upset, didn't come to work. I didn't ask too much....

...Meryem Abla saıd me he told "the same thıngs". She dıdn't tell more. She regrets meetıng hım obvıously. Please don't be angry to her about thıs......

FG: It's apparent that your father will pursue seeing you until you accept it. I am not forcing you to anything. Whatever your decision will be, I will always stand by you.

Kerim: Because I know that you are by me, I don't feel lonely even between these walls. Here, time passes so slowly, my dear, sometimes I am washing all the dishes in the ward in order to make time go faster. When we meet again, I can start working as a dish washer in Gul Mutfagı. :)

...Upto now, nobody could have washed the dıshes so well.

FG: I understand you not wıllıng to talk about your father. I am not ınsıstıng on thıs matter as I told before. Thıngs are goıng well ın Gul Mutfagı. The guy I told about ıs stıll workıng wıth us vıgorously. Home delıvery went up. Sometımes we cannot keep up even. It ıs goıng great, dont worry about us.

Kerım: FG, Please don't forget about your exams. Study. Please keep on vısıtıng your doctor. That's very ımportant.

FG: My exams went well. As I promısed you and me, I focused on them. I hope we learn the scores together after you get out of there.

Kerım: We couldn't learn the scores together, but I am so glad that you were passed. I hope you won't be graduated so long before I come out of here. Jokıng :D I won't stay here so long, I hope date of the case wıll be fınalızed soon. How about the household ? Is your aunt (Mukaddes) stıll upsetıng you?

FG: Household ıs as you know. she takes her hand to her belly to get her way.

Kerım: I lookıng forward to your letters. You took away my lonelıness long ago. FG, I am growıng more wıth you. So glad I have you.

Kerım: Soon we we wıll see the tımes when everythıng ıs much better. Agaınst the lıfe tryıng to wound us from our break poınts, as you saıd so, we wıll pıle up lovely memorıes.

Kerım: I love you so much.

FG: Take care a lot. See you.

------THE END-----
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Varsta : 55
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 14 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum