Serialesitelenovelet
Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Punar Vivah

+15
Andreea_Miha
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
corinagalit
Selin
DENISA
andrushka
denta
AdrianaMatza
petronela
Alexa20
Ioana Style
Admin_dea05
tiberici
iulianagl
19 participanți

Pagina 20 din 32 Înapoi  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Urmatorul

In jos

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 Empty Re: Punar Vivah

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 03 Oct 2012, 9:07 pm

1 octomber 2012
Scene 1:
The episode starts with yash asking her if she’s pregnant and there’s a shock registerd on her face.She remmebers yash’s angry behaviour since that night.He continues asking her the same and asks her the reason for tying four knots when she had three children and tells her that they can never fulfill gayatri’s wish and hope she supports him in this descision.They have committted the sin once nd would never do it again.Saying so,he leaves.Finally she musters up the courage to think that she let go of such an oppurtunity to tell yash and that she would have to tell him asap.

Scene 2:
Arti is brought by prateik in the kitchen to discuss yash’s surprise bday party and are teased that they should do it this time or else next year arti would be too busy with a kid to be handling a party.Prateik takes up th menu and decorations,vidhi the guest list,the children take over the food and arti is given the responsibility of choosing the gift.When vidhi tells her to give the most precious and invaluable gift,she goes on to tell how arpita had told yash about her prgnancy with payal on his bday and that he had been very happy.Arti is thinking about the similarities in the situation and comtemplating.

Just then they see yash in the kitchen and they are draeding that he must have heard of the whole plan and would say no to a party but he goes on to say that he had come searching for the maid and prateik sends him to his room.Vidhi tells them that he had actually heard but pretended not to have heard.All fo this change.she credits to arti and thinks that the misunderstandings between them should vanish.

Scene 3:
While the servant is taking files upto yash’s room,buaji stops him and accidentally notices arti’s medical file and after letting go of the servant,she sees the file and is surprised to see arti’s pregnancy and immediately brightens with an evil plan.

She enters arti’s room adn asks her as to why she hasnt told anybody yet about the baby as the whole family is waiting for yash’s child.She asks her fi she is thinking of abortion and she vehemently denies saying that she has nothing like that on her mind and she loves the unborn baby far too much to think o killing it.She then asks if arti’s scared that one night caused yash to be so upset,this pregnancy news would trigger his mad behaviour again.Arti seems to b finding solace in buaji as she thinks,even if buaji hates her she definitely loves yash and would mean no harm for his child.Once arti reveals her thoughts about yash’s concerns over the pregnancy she reveals her true colors by saying that before arti can cause any more damage to yash’s life and brain,she would have to leave the house along with the menace,thats ansh.She stops her midway saying that she loves yash too much and has always loved and will always continue loving him and has no intentions of leaving the house and yash.But then buaji reminds her of yash’s temperament over on night of passion between them,she puts the idea that this news might jsut unsettle him so much that he might also want to take his life .This has an unnerving effect on arti who says that she would leave with and ansh and this child if that is what it takes to keep him sane and healthy and hearty. She decides to leave after the bday party tomorrow.But buaji tells her that since she had the responsibility of getting the gift,what better gift could she give but leave yash and his life along with ansh and this child for the better on his bday.Saying so she throws the file on her feet and walks off.Arti picks up the file,clutches it and looks at yash’s photo on the mantle with teary eyes.The screen freeezes on her face.

Precap: Yash is thrown a grand bday party where all family of zee tv have gathered to wish him.Arti gets a three tier cake for him.She is worried and shocked when she finds his friends giving him gifts that are generally given to a conceived couple.Yash is also baffled looking at the gifts.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:07 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:07 pm

3 october 2012
Scene 1:
The episode starts with Ansh talking with arti insign language.When arti asks the reason he says that he is angry at her for leaving dad in his bday party with him.She distracts him saying that they are playing a game of hide and seek and that ansh will have to support her if they want to win.He says that he would but he knows that dad will win,to which arti says that even she fervently wishes the same.

Scene 2:
Yash in his car frantically searching for arti and remembering evrey incident of his rude behaviour towards arti and then her indifference,her sympathy towards the extray toy and her lie about going to dargah when she was actually leaving and how finally all the members of the zee family convinced him to go behind her and get her back.He gets a call from prateik saying that the others are looking at airport and railway terminals.Yash tells them that he’s headed towards the bus terminal.

Scene 3:
Yash’s father is super angry at buaji for knwoing the truth and still not telling them.She concocts up a lie saying she didnt want to hurt anyone on his anniversary.He says that he is almost certain tht she must have had a role in forcing her out of this house in such a condition.Meanwhile pari is consistently getting a call that she is ignoring.Vidhi says that she believes yash would get arti home as even god would not want to separate a couple when the wife is in a delicate condition.He is angry when a person blank calls on the home no.Pari gets scared.He leaves with a warning to buaji that if anything happens to arti,she would have to face the conequences.

Pari locks herself in her room and takes the call and tells the produces that she has nothing to do with him anymore and that she doesnt care for his shooting and contract anymore and he can drag her to court for all she cares as she gives more importance to family and prateik over anything else.He then sarcastically reminds her that she searched for a companion in him that night.She is reminded of that incident where she got drunk worrying about prateik and he took advantage of her despite her feeble attempts to resist him.She woke up the next mornign and reprimands him for taking advantage of her when she was vulnerable and drunk and that she feels sorry that she betrayed prateik.He tries to calm the situation saying she cant prove that he raped her,as it happened with her full consent even though she was drunk and that in today’s times its casual and okay.She slaps hima dn says that its not okay and she is not that type of girl and leaves.She remembers the incident and is all the more tensed when he tells her that he has a recording of that night and that if she didnt comply,he would send it to her house and blackmails her into meeting him.She is shocked to hear this and is in tears as to what has she done that is irrevocable.

Scene 4: Bus station
Arti takes tickets for her and yash and while walking gets a dizzy spell.when ansh asks her what happened she ignores it and takes a break by sitting in the bench.There sheis lost in thoughts about the good moments between yash and her in mumbai.She is interrupted in her thoughts when ansh asks to sleep in her lap.

Meanwhile yash reaches the bus stop and asks everybody showing them arti’s photo and screaming her and ansh’s name.After many people not recognizing her,one lady guides him to the bench where she was sitting with ansh.He spots the bench where a part of her saree can be seen in betweeen the crowd standing in front of him.He makes a dash for the banch and is surprised and disappointed to find it empty.The screen freezes on his face.

Precap: Ansh spots yash looking for them and tells arti.she is surprised but distracts ansh saying that they are in the middle of a game and they have to hide so that papa cannot locate them.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:15 pm

anyta a scris:[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Deci se intoarce Prashant suta la suta o sa afle Yash ca sotul lui Aarti traeste sa vedem ce intorsatura o sa ia lucrurile cum se va descurca Aarti cum ii va da socoteala lui Yash...
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:21 pm

lica54 a scris:

Deci se intoarce Prashant suta la suta o sa afle Yash ca sotul lui Aarti traeste sa vedem ce intorsatura o sa ia lucrurile cum se va descurca Aarti cum ii va da socoteala lui Yash...
acum ca se intoarce sigur va vrea sa o recupereze pe Aarti, iar Yash nici el nu se va lasa mai prejos
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:23 pm

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 29862627713801240260878

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 37596528603076150962188

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 48750228598800151389763

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 54341439987583008524753

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:42 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 7:43 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:10 pm

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 43009147428320592757010

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

Episode 164 ~ 4th October 2012

Scene 1:
The episode starts with yash searching for arti on the bus stop.Ansh spots him and tells arti.She is happy and is about to call out to him when her conscience tells her not to do as even if he takes her home,he would never be able to forgive himself for this sin and her presence would only remind him more.Its good that she stays away from him and that their destiny was till here only.She along with ansh hides before he could see her.

Scene 2:
Her mother is very angry and slaps her when she hears about pari’s accident.She scorns her for having done something like that and disrespctng prateik and his family who love her so much.She defends herself saying tis not her fault and that the producer took undue advantage of her drunk state and is now blackmailing her.She decides that before he can do somthing like that,shewould herself tell prateik and he would forgiv her since he loves her,once he is with her,she has nothing else to worry about,doesnt want name fame and success and wont even be afraid of the producer.She is about to call when her mother warns her against doing it,since no man can compromise on the loyalty of his wife.A wife for once would give in to save her marriage but a man wonthowsoever he loves his wife.She asks her had she been in hsi place would she have been able to forgive him.she tells her that they have to tackle the problem differently.She asks pari to finish the 5 days of shooting that the producer is blackmailing her for and that she would go with her on the shoot.And after its done this would be a matter of the past.And advises her that a truth that can potentially damage family and relations should ideally be in the hiding.

Scene 3:
Arti is searching for her bus from peopl when a thief takes advantage of her ignorance and showing her the bus,snatches her purse and runs away.She runs behind him and is shocked to see him collide with yash.yash sees arti’s id fall out fromt he purse and is shocked.he snatches the purse from him and asks where did he get this from,the thief points towards arti but by the time yash sees,she is gone.Next follows a few minutes of running and chasing,where she has a dizzy spell too but continues running along with ansh where finally she outdones him and boards the bus.yash reaches there but she ducks in time,she in her heart apologises to yash for doing this to him. he boards the bus and sees among the passengers.She hides herself with a shawl.He is unable to recognize her and gets down the bus.The bus starts and she leaves yash behind with a longing look.

P.S. VERY STUPID SCENE…WHERE WAS ANSH WHEN YASH WAS SEARCHING THE BUS..

Scene 4:
Arti’s parents are apologising for her rash and reckless behaviour of leaving yash’s bday party with ansh in her delicate condition.However yash’s father apologizes on yash’s behalf saying that its his fault and yash’s rash,arrogant and insensitive behaviour that forced arti to take this step as no woman would want to be in a loveless marriage.Vidhi’s husband comes up and says that arti was spotted by yash on the bus stand but she left before yash could find hr.yash was tols that she is going to peer baba’s mazaar in delhi.Her mother says that she always goes there whenever she’s upset.That was the place where yash and arti first met.And she has a feeling that they would meeet again and have a new beginning at that place again with the blessings of peer baba.

Scene 5: Yash’s house
Everybody is sitting worried.When yash’s father refuses to have dinner,pari comes up and consoles him saying that they have to be strong for yash so that they can be by his side and for that they have to tak care of their physical and mental fitness.He understands and everybody is appreciative fo pari’s efforts and they approach the dinner atble.Prateik comes upto pari and apologises for her behaviour and appreciates her for doing what he always wanted her to do,manage the family just like arti,taking care of every family member.He says that he loves her immnsely and is sorry for his behaviour ang wrong notions about her.She says his notions werent wrong and that she has in fact committed some mistakes.He has a quizzical look on his face.

Scene 6: In the bus
Arti and ansh are approaching delhi in the bus and arti is praying to peer baba that she’s coming to him in the hope that he would steer her and her life in the right direction.The conductor stops the bus.And says that the bus would just wait for 10 minutes and tells the passengers to be quick in whatever they have to do.Ansh says he has to go to the toilet.she takes him down further in the bushes.When he is peeing,he is blabbering to arti about the game of hide and seek that they played with yash today.however arti is having a dizzy spell and she falls on the ground and goes unconscious.When he turns back,he is shocked to see her like this.the screen freezes on his face.

Precap: Ansh is urging arti to wake up as he is getting s
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:22 pm

Vineet Raina replaces Sarwar Ahuja in Punar Vivah..

Vineet Raina is all set to play the character of Prashant in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah…
Sarwar Ahuja who plays Prashant (Aarti's first husband) in Zee TV's Punar Vivah, produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions, is going to be replaced by Vineet Raina. Vineet Raina who played some of the important characters in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa, Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka, Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hain, etc. will be seen playing the character of Prashant in the show very soon.
Tellybuzz spoke to Vineet, who said, "Yes, I will be playing the character of Prashant from now. The reason to take up the show is that Punar Vivah is a very good show and most importantly it is a Zee TV show. I have a long association with Zee TV with shows like Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, Maayka, etc. I liked the story of Punar Vivah and I loved the character as well. That's why I am keen on doing it."
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Episode 162 ~ 2nd October 2012

Hello Pvians,
Excited for the 3 hour special? Did I ever say how much I love Tuesdays...well well well...it has indeed going to take me ages to do this. I'll try to be as quick as possible with this. Usually it does take me an hour to update for a half hour episode, and here we have 3 hours, my focus w
ill remain on PV performances and scenes here and I'll just give you a highlight of all other performances and scenes that are of their own with no PV involved. Please do bare with me guys. I apologize for any mistakes, because I do write as I watch. So sometimes I do end up with typos.

It begins with Ansh and the kids leading the camera into the house. (Happy Birthday is playing in the BG. Aww the kids look to adorable with birthday hats on.) The kids sing Happy Birthday in their own room in front of yash's pic. (Haaye! These kids are just too adorable. And that pic of yash ji is a killer!) Palak says "It's dad's birthday today." Payal says "we'll have a lot of fun today." Ansh says "And there's a party tonight too." The trio say together "we'll have lots of fun tonight." The kids are jumping in joy.
Rabb se Sohna Ishq
Scene shifts to Ranveer from US in the bath tub, planning his own evil plans (not bothered to go in detail)
Back to SM, Yash walks out of the bathroom in a towel. (Oh Teri! Sanju's heart just skipped a beat.) Yash who is busy much checking himself out in the mirror gets a call from Ranveer. Yash says "who's this?" Ranveer says "It's Ranveer. How are you? Happy Birthday." Yash says "Ranveer? How are you? Thanks for the wishes. Are you still in London? Is Sahiba with you? Give her the phone." Ranveer changes the topic by saying "Leave that. you tell me what do you want? Shall I send you tickets to London for you and your family?" Yash says "No I'll be very much happy if you come here for my birthday." (gosh...his pronunciation when it comes to birthday just makes me laugh. Budday!) Ranveer says "Oh so there's a party tonight." Yash says "I think there's a surprise party. Where's Sahiba? Let me speak to her." Ranveer says "She's not available. Anyways I'll speak to you when I come to india, I'll bring your surprise along." Yash cuts the call, Ranveer all sad.(He is on his own about sahiba) Ranveer and Jazz have a conversation of their own. (Not going to go in detail) Ranveer asks jazz is she'll come along to india with him, since she claims that she'll go wherever he is. Jazz agrees to go with him and assures him that she will make the arrangements.
Punar Vivah
Yash is brushing his hair, suddenly he notices Aarti towel drying her hair. (haha...that back is back!) Yash can't help but adore Aarti. Aarti looks at Yash adoring her...Yash's towel unwraps itself (hahahaha'yash is very black chaddis) Yash quickly grabs it before it falls off, aarti immediately looks away. Yash runs off to the bathroom, aarti says "I'll miss all this yash ji." (Hain? You'll miss this? Naughty Aarti)
Aarti is packing her bags, ansh comes and asks "Mamma why are you packing our bags? Are we going for holidays again?" Aarti is in thoughts. 'Tell me mamma? Let me go and tells dad." Aarti stops him and says "Don't tell dad." Ansh says "why mamma? Is this a surprise for papa?" Aarti says "hmmm." Ansh assures her that he won't tell anyone, Yash walks in and sees Aarti's packed bags. Yash says "Ansh? What won't you tell?" ansh runs to yash and wishes him happy birthday. Yash pecks a kiss on ansh's cheek and tells him to play outside. (Ansh gets a kissy! At times like this how much you wish you were that lil kid) Yash sees the packed bags and looks curiously at Aarti. Yash says "Aarti Ji, are you going somewhere?" aarti mumbles with words and says 'I wanted to go to peer baba Mazhaar. I wished for something." Yash says "wish?" aarti says "I can't tell you. One never tells what they wish for. But you'll understand when I leave." Yash is confused; he gets a call so he excuses himself. Aarti is all sad and says 'I didn't know yash ji that I would get such huge punishment for loving you. I have to leave you...I wish we could be together forever and made our life even more beautiful than it already is. I wish."
MUST WATCH. (this cannot be described. Seriously...too much passion and love is involved. Completely indescribable...just feel the love) Aarti starts dreaming. (OH MY GOD! Yash ji ke bedroom Eyes...eeek...) Labon Ko Sequence is come up. (Damn this can't be described...how one earth am I supposed to describe the sensuality in this sequence. It's a killer!) Passion at its peak, scene shifts to the next song sequence that is Raabta. (Ohhh..did we really need the fire? These two were enough to burn the screen.) The sequence shifts to Ishaqzaade. (Woah! I must say that's one long dream Aarti has. Did I ever mention hot hot Yash is looking in all this? No? Well girls keep water with you...strongly recommended) Aarti finally snaps out of her dream and says 'They say not everyone gets the world they wish to have...i never knew this would happen with me too. But today is to celebrate and I will live all my moments today. I'm very lucky to celebrate this birthday of relations."
Hitler Didi
they have a scene of their own
Punar Vivah
Everyone is ready for the party at the SM. (Oh Teri! Yash is looking so HANDSOME in that suit. Too sexy...I'd so kiss him if I could ) Vidhi says "Bauji and pankaj are already at the venue. Guests have probably started to arrive...Where's Aarti? She hasn't come yet." Aarti arrives, Yash is stunned to see Aarti. (Ahem Ahem! Checking Aarti out eh yash Ji) Vidhi says "Aarti, let's hurry up. Everyone has elft already." Aarti says "you guys go, I'll join you in a while." Yash says "Aarti ji, why later? Come along with us." Vidhi says "leave her, maybe she has some surprise planned and she wants to prepare it." Aarti is quiet, yash agrees and leaves with prateik. Vidhi says "Aarti come soon okay. The guests have probably arrived. Dad has planned a grand event tonight. He said there's going to something different. Come quick." Vidhi too leaves, Aarti too leaves.
Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya scene, Krishna asking her father to bless her so she can face this challenge well. Pintu Singh is headed somewhere but gets stopped by tuntun. Pintu gets a call from Krishna but he disconnects it. Tuntun asks where is pintu headed to and tells him to cancel all his plans as he needs to go to Bhopal today. Pintu is confused, he gets a call from Krishna but disconnects it again. 'I don't have the time to argue with you. You are going to Bhopal." Pintu asks why does he have to go. Tuntun says "Suraj pratap has invited us for his son's party"(C'mon pintu ji, you are Yash's friend are you not? like we saw at AarYa's wedding) Tuntun says "go and meet Yash and see how talented he is." Pintu is all thinking. On the other side Krishna continuously calling him. Saraswati asks Krishna to take ravi along with him. (Hurry up with PV already)Tuntun tells pintu not to ruin this for him. Pintu leaves to pack his bags. Krishna gets a call from the DC who said that he enquiry has been postponed for a few days. (Great! Now pintu shall kidnap you) Pintu gives Krishna a call to inform and she tells him the enquiry has been postponed. Pintu decides to take Krishna along with him to Bhopal. Krishna refuses but he says she can meet him atleast. Krishna agrees.
Punar Vivah
Suraj is welcoming all the guests along with Prateik. Suraj says "Not only yash's friends will be here but we have some special guests." Prateik says "who?" Suraj says "Just wait and watch." Suraj leaves Pratiek thinking.
Performances
Suraj does his performance on Dard-e-disco. (Oh Teri!) Laali's father in law from Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo joins him with the dance. Aroona irani of Naagin dances on dhoom ta na.. Abha of Yahaan main Ghar ghar Kheli dances on chaar baj gaye. Divya of Banoo Main Teri Dulhan and Mona of Ram Milayi Jodi arrive and dance on Om Shanti Om and Chaar baj Gaye. Sweety and Kaajal Bhai of Hum Paanch do their bit of dancing. The guy from Maayka arrives. (Sorry don't remember his name) everyone else joins them.
Afsar Bitiya
Krishna is on her way to meet Pintu, just when she gets kidnapped. (haha Pintu ji kidnapped her)Krishna is shouting for help, but she realizes that it was pintu and his friends were the ones that kidnapped her. Krishna is irritated, but pintu pacifies her. Krishna can't help but smile at Pintu's way of pacifying her. Krishna agrees to go with Pintu
Punar Vivah
aarti gets a camera and pours her feelings out. Aarti says "I can never gain the courage to say this in front of you therefore I am saying this through this video. That night whatever happened between us in Mumbai, the night that is a sin according to you, is nothing but love for me. And now I am taking this symbol of our love, your ansh and our aayu along with me. Yash Ji I am Pregnant. I know that you will never accept this and therefore I am leaving you forever. Don't worry about me. I am not alone, I have ansh and our child with me. The only thing that I will regret is that I could never get your love. People say remarriages aren't easy and today I saw it with my own eyes. I tried a lot but I could never succeed. Today I want to tell you for the one last time. I Love you yash Ji.I truly love you. Happy Birthday." (OMG! Aarti's confession here made me all teary)
Hitler Didi
Zara decides to go to the party (haha she calls Yash Khadoos) zara leaves to get ready for the party.
Punar vivah
Aarti gets a call, she quickly shuts the camera and answers the phone. Ansh says "Mamma everyone is here. When will you come? We have to cut the cake too. Come soon mamma, you know I am going to dance here. You'll miss it if you don't come." Aarti says "I'm on my way."
Performances
Laali makes her entry, and dances on hua Chokhra Jawaan Re. Prateik starts dancing, paridhi takes him along with her. Laali drags prateik again and then gets yash to dance with her. (*Sanju whistles out loud* Chak De Phatte yash Ji) Yash sits back with the kids again. (aww he's too adorable) The kids come in and dance on Papa toh Band Bajaaye. (Funny thing'in all this they forgot that Rishi's daughter indu is shown in hospital. But here we have her partying) Yash is cheering for the kids. (Ansh is lip syncing, wow he knows the song. Palak just looks too cute) Dubey joins them as well, and brings suraj along. Yash joins the kids. (haha...he's all pumped up)Laali gets yash to do Disco Deewane with her. Yash leaves, vidhi and paridhi join laali. Prateik, yash and the kids join along. (too much dancing happening for everyone.) Yash comes to an immediate stop when he sees Aarti bring the cake along with her. (He's completely mesmerized by her beauty) Tum ho is playing as Aarti brings the cake.
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
headed for the Party
Party
Yash cuts his birthday cake, Yash feeds the first piece to Aarti. (Awww...now that's sweet)Aarti feeds him back. (anyone else noticed a changed yash ji? He just can't seem to take his eyes off Aarti) Yash feeds the cake to everyone around him.
Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein
Mrs kaushik is excited for the party. Lovely buys gifts for the birthday boy. Lovely buys a Radha krishan Photo for them. (Not going to bother about them either)
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Mayank tells the lady to go alone and that he'll come along with gunjan in the next bus. Gunjan arrives just when the bus is about to leave
Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein
Lovely makes it into the future somehow.
Party
Mrs Kaushik arrives at the party; archana's mother is there as well. Shobha meets them happily with Aarti. all the aunties arrive one by one. (seems like they all are shobha's friends.) Aarti says "You all have to dance tonight." Shobha takes them along with her. Aarti's smile vanishes the minute she's left alone.
Performances
Terrence performs on "chalao na Naino Ke" followed by Lewis dancing on Desi Boys. (this guy seriously has a feminine touch to his dance) Terrence gives his 2nd performance on Singham. (Where's ansh here? He should be in this)
Party
Aarti applauses for the performance, bhua arrives and says "saw the performance?" (ahha seriously bhua where's you pallu today?) "the way you are enjoying this party I don't think you're leaving. You promised aarti but that's okay. I'll tell yash that the mistake you both did concluded to your pregnancy. Watch that happiness disappear from yash's face." Aarti says 'firstly stop calling my child a mistake and 2ndly I'll leave. Let the party be over and I'll go. Bhua ji I thought that I could change you but that's impossible. I want you to do one thing. I don't want yash ji to find me after I leave so can you please give this Cd to him? He'll understand when he watches this and perhaps this will lessen your sins." Aarti gives her the CD and leaves. (Don't be foolish! As if she'll give him.) Bhua says "you think I'll give this to him? I am not dumb Aarti. I cannot bare to see the happiness of the other widow being a widow myself." Aai arrives and says "Oye! You jealous one." (haha...i love aai in such cases) "what? What are you upto now? Don't glare at me. It's Savita Tai. What are you up to?" Bhua is all confused. "I know I am no less than a heroine. Why are you stunned? Tell me what are you up to?" Bhua says "what's it to you?" aai says "I'm an expert in such cases. Now I am here to help you. I came to train you." Bhua says "Mere bhagwaan Ki kasam, I don't need training." Aai says 'Mere Bhagwaan ki kasam? Since when did god become hers? (hahahah! Omg I like this!) "Look, it's up to you. But the new plan you've come up with is amazing. Now throw this CD, I did something like this with Archana, you do this with Aarti. one has to add spices to life." Bhua is irritated, aai leaves. Bhua says "I must throw this CD away." Vidhi arrives; bhua startles and throws the CD away. Vidhi takes bhua along with her saying her favourite contestants from DID are about to perform.
Performances
DID contestants do their performance on Ishq Waala Love
Pavitra Rishta
Varsha trying to escape from the police and Manav Archana. Varsha somehow decides to leave with the few ladies for a Party catering. (it'll be yash's party)
Punar Vivah
Shaileja shares her concern about gunjan and Mayank with shobha and Mrs Kaushik. Shobha agrees with Mrs Kaushik and solves saileja's problem. Archana's mother asks if they found the CD yet. Everyone is out to find a CD. Archana arrives at the party along with Krishna. Shobha tells them that they can't find the CD. Zara in her police mode, starts enquiring about the CD. Archana, Krishna and Zara are left to enjoy the party. Zara sees a CD on the floor and wonders if that was the CD they were looking for.
Zara calls out to shobha and says that she found the CD. Shobha says "no I've found it." Zara is curious about what's in the Cd that she has. Krishna and Zara decide to watch it.
Party
Purvi is alone in one corner at the party, arjun arrives. Dubey welcomes the two and is all praises on how much he loves their couple. Arjun clarifies that he didn't marry purvi but someone else. Dubey apologises and leaves.
Manav asks purvi if she's seen Archana. Both share their concern about archana. Varsha too is at the party. (told you)
Zara, Krishna and Archana watch Aarti's confession video. Aarti bumps into pintu and says "Pintu, you're here? Where's Krishna?: Pintu says "I don't know. Did you see her?" Pintu and Aarti look around for Krishna. Aarti says "we should go. Vidhi bhabi is performing tonight. Let's go." Aarti leaves with pintu.
Krishna says "Aarti ji has decided to leae yash ji." Archana says "that will never happen. They can't separate...we won't let them." Zara says 'and we have to do this noble deed."
Performances
all the aunties in the house get dacing. Mona's mother in law dances to Halkat Jawani. Shaileja and Vidhi dance on Laila Main Hoon Sabki Laila. (Where's pankaj here...your wife is saying she's sabki laila.) Indira's mum is Sabki fantasy, she's dancing on Ooh la la. (Okay I am seriously going to choke here.) Mrs Kaushik too? (Oh Teri! Where's my jalebi bai the bhua) Bhua finally comes and shows her moves on Jalebi Bai. (OMG! I can never listen to this song the same way ever again. Mere Bhagwaan Ki Kasam! What was this?)
Party
Archana and Krishna and Zara confront Aarti. Aarti says "I've decided." Krishna says "why do we women always have to go through tests." Zara says "times have changed Krishna. Women have changed, Aarti how can you keep such orthodox thinking?" Archana says "Aarti I can understand what you are going through. I stayed away from amanv for 18 years." Zara says "as long as I am here, I can't see another archana in the making. Times have changed therefore we should chance." Archana says "we will not let you separate." Aarti says "I have decided. There's a lot of difference between a normal marriage and a remarriage. It's not easy to adjust." Archana says "then make it easy." Aarti says "please Archana. My husband's happiness matters to me the most and as a wife it's my responsibility. If he's happy without me then that's it. You all are under my oath, you will not say anything to anyone." Archana, Zara and Krishna are left in a dilemma.
Phir subha Hogi
Sugni's sangeet is going on. (not bothered. how can this one lady be at two places at the same time?) the thakur and Sugni have a confrontation.
Party
Ranveer makes it to the party. He bumps into Aai. Raveer takes Aai's sunglasses off and says "can you not see?" Aai says "Who did call aai? Call me savita." (haha she's all flirty. Tharki lady) Ranveer says "If I had time I would've flirted but I don't have the time." Savita says 'I'm bored I need time pass." Ranveer says "watch my performance." (OMG! Savita is too much)
Performance
Saloni & Naahar dance on Second Hand Jawani. Jazz and Ranveer join in, both do a jugalbandi. Radhika and Ravi dubey (dunno his character name) dance on mashallah. Arjun and Purvi join in. a jugalbandi between the two.
A couple performs on Dil Garden garden(I cannot remember this couple) Mayank and Rachna join in. a Jugalbandi is done between them.
all the couples dance on Jhoom Barabar Jhoom together
Party
Jazz and Ranveer have an argument. (Not going in detail about these two)
Aarti welcomes thakur of phir Subah hogi to the party.
Aarti is headed but she gets tangled in some strings. (they are like for decoration) Aarti struggles to get out, she loses her balance and yash holds on to her. (uff Mere Yash Ji how does he always manage to save her...is he like stalking her? Oh btw Saiyaan is playing in the BG) zara, Krishna & Archana watch the two from far. AarYa share an eyelock (awww...) Yash slightly moves back her hair and helps her out by untangling the strings around her. Aarti is about to fall again but yash holds onto her. (He grabs her by her waist. Awww..guys I dunno what the CVs are planning but damn this is cute) Archana says "such love is seen very rarely in remarriages." Yash says 'are you okay?" Aarti slightly nods.
Krishna says "I have an idea on how to save this couple." Zara asks "how?" all the Zee character decide to reveal aarti's pregnancy to yash. Archana says "we have to make sure we don't break the promise made to Aarti." zara gets an idea and shares it with all. (she didn't exactly reveal it.) Pintu says "we have to make this grand." Shobha is pleased to see everyone's concern for Aarti and Yash. Shobha says 'Aarti really needs yash in this phase of her life." Everyone assures shobha that not to worry; Aai supports them in this decision too. (Hain? I thought she was with bhua?)Mission AarYa is ON!
Aashiyan is playing, Zara, Krishna and Archana look at Aarti who is too busy adoring yash having a conversation with pintu (My two hotties...together'eeek) Yash catches Aarti alone, and asks her for a dance. (Oye hoye! What is yash high on? Is he okay?) AarYa dance, but aarti walks off after a while. Right now now is playing as Archana gifts yash a small chalkboard. Yash looks at it and sees a family of 6 drawn on it. He's confused, Krishna gifts yash a baby bottle leaving him more confused than he already is. Zara gifts him a baby photo. Aarti is tensed as she looks at the curious yash
Jaata hai tu Kahaan plays, Yash is trying to join all the pieces together, Dubey gifts yash a teddy bear. Yash looks at all the gifts and trying to figure it all out. Aarti just looks on at yash. Savita finally makes the announcement that SurajPratap is going to become a grandfather. Aarti is really scared and tensed. Suraj is delighted, Yash still pretty much confused here. (OMG! You tubelight! get it already. It can't be any more obvious) Yash looks on at Aarti, he slowly walks towards her as she takes her steps backwards. Yash says "why did you hide such big news from me?" lights go out for a seond and Aarti runs off. Yash looks around for Aarti but she is nowhere to be seen. (awww...poor guy is tensed) archana says "Yash you never understood Aarti. she's gone." Yash is quiet. Zara says "she got scared thinking whether you'd accept this baby or not." Krishna says "she had high expectations but she had to leave in the end." Archana's mother says "Yash relationships aren't meant to break. You got a chance, don't let it go. Stop Aarti." Shaileja says "Yash don't behave like the way you behaved with Aarti until now. You have to change yash for yourself and your family." Mrs Kaushik says "It's not easy to find a life partner like her yash. don't let her go." Pintu says "show them that even we men are emotional and we aren't heartless." (Wah pintu ji!)Yash is all in thoughts. Thakur says "not only that but even we can love and can to any extent for our love." Zara says "stop her yash." Krishna says "stop her before it's too late. Stop aarti and ansh." Archana says "Yash it's not easy to find true love. And trust me aarti really loves you. Stop her." Savita says "what are you thinking? I told this bhua of yours to throw the CD away but that CD revealed the entire truth." (haha bhua you're GONE!) "Look if I can change then why can't you? Go and tell her that a tough man like you has a soft heart." Yash is all in thoughts. (looking at his face it feels like yash's confession is on it's way) He finally runs to stop Aarti. (YAY! Go Yash Ji GO!) Archana sees Varsha.
Performance:
Manav and archana do their performance on Phir Milenge chalte Chalte, tum jo aaye and mere mehboob mere sanam.
All the zee characters comes together and celebrate 20 yrs of Zee =D
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 04 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 25105747362710265984720

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 48665247362718265983950

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 56503047362712932651112

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 64405147379236930998748

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 Starspangled1oct2

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 Starspangled2oct2

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 05 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 05 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Punar Vivah 05th October 2012 Written Episode
Scene 1:
The episode starts with ansh getting shocked seeing arti unconscious when he turns back.He urges arti again and again to get up but she doesnt open her eyes.he says he is getting scared.Just then he hears the bus sirening for the passengers to return.Ansh gets evry scared.Seeing every body getting on the bus and the bus getting about to leave,he runs towards the main road but the bus leaves by then.he starts crying on the road wondering what will happen now.He goes back to her and tries to wake her up by spilling water on her from his mouth when he fails at getting it through hand.When even then she doesnt wake up,he is wondering what to do,whn h hears the siren of an approaching car.

Yash is approaching that spot talking to somebody saying that he is reaching the first stop for dehi bound bus.he crosses the spot before ansh could catch up but he recognizes his car and shouts for him but in vain.He then stops the next car and asks the person to save his mother and that their father is not with them and he needs to save his mother.The man agrees and looks at the woman and recognizes her to be arti.The man turns out to be prashant who remembers the last conversation h had with arti who had begged him to take her back but he had insulted their relation and her and walked out on her despite her crying and bgging not to do so.

Scene 2:
Prashant and ansh are taking hr to the hospital.She is murmuring yashji all the while.The docotr takes over fromt he operation theater and asks him to fulfill the formalities.he then interacts with the kid who he had once called arti’s illegitimate child.when the nurse is filli g up the form,and he tells arti’s deatils,she asks if h is her husband ,he is silenecd and taken back to the day his second wife moved out of the house after giving him a taste of his medicine where the same treatment is meted out to him who comes acros as a needy,clingy,desperate partnr trying to grab the relation and his wife behaving in the same manner that he had behaved with arti.he jolts back to reality and starts playing with ansh who tells him that they are friends now since he saved his mother’s life.He says he likes him like his father as he also loves him very much.He demands to know if he knows his father’s no.When ansh says he doesnt,he is in a fix as to how to contact her husband.

Just then he is called by the doctor who assuming him to be th husband gives him the news that his wife is pregnant. Prashant is shocked to hear this.

Scene 3:
Yash is informed by the conductor that he searched but could not find arti and tells him to wait for another bus bound to delhi for searching.

Scene 4:
Arti’s mother is super concerned about arti but her father seems preoccupied.She reprimands him for this behaviour,he says that he is worried but there is no use worrying as he has the faith that yash would find her.He says that he has to deposit some bills and starts to leave but slips almost making the documents fall on the floor and she seeing that they are not bills but some of prashant’s documents.he reprimnads him for lying for him,and he tries to make her undrstnd that he is trying to help his son otu in trouble but she refuses to biudge in on her descision of having severed all contacts with him.She hands the document to him and leaves.

Scene 5:
Yash calls up arti’s mother to ask her if he knows anybody in lalitpur whwre arti could have gone,as she is nowhere to be found on bus or auto stands,she replies in the negative.he says that he would keep searching for her and cancels the phone.Meanwhile she gets prashant call trying to tell her about arti but she refuses to hear anything and instead rebukes him for calling them still.When she cancels,he thinks to himself that he knew this would happen and is worried now how to inform them about arti.Meanwhile yash is looking at her photo and wondering why did she leave like this without even giving him a chance to explain or rectify his mistake.He approaches prashant who is looking into his cell phone both oblivious of each other’s identity.And its shown that arti is lying on a bed right in front of them but yash cant see.The screen freezes on her face.

Precap: Arti’s mother is telling her father that she would never accpet prashant in her life after forgiving him and would never let him come anywhere near her son.Meanwhile,ansh is being cajoled by prashant in the hospital.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 06 Oct 2012, 5:16 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Lun 08 Oct 2012, 11:24 pm

Puanr Vivah Ep.166 8th october 2012Scene 1:
Yash collides with prashant and his wallet and prashant’s medicine bag fall on the floor.Before he could see,yash takes the wallet that has arti’s photo.

Scene 2:
Pari is putting on sindoor and remembering the producer’s words and drops the sindoor.She scared tells him that her dropping the sindoor is a sign of bad luck.Prashant comforts her saying that he will get her a new one and being so modern she should not believe in such old tales.He gets a phone and takes the call leaving pari wondering that he loves her so much,if only she could erase that one night of betrayal and is thinking how will prateik behave when he gets to know the truth.

Scene 3:
Prashant starts cribbing about the medicines breaking off and how his wife needs them urgently.Yash offers to get him a replacement.Once they reach the medical shop,the owner ridicules him for having taken free medicines and coming back for more.yash stops him from behaving like that,pays for both rounds of medicines gives the medicines and some spare cash to prashant n tells him to save his wife’s life.Prashant notes down yash’s no for returning the money and leaves.After he’s one yash is seraching around for arti wondering where to find her…

Scene 4:
Pari is getting ready for her shoot when the producer comes up and extends a handshake but just then the director calls her for the shot snd she leaves saying that she’s ready ignoring him.He gets ridiculed looks from the ake up guys and is getting frustrated.he sees her giving a beautiful shot in the rain and then she whisks past him without reciognizing his presence.He follows her in the trailer van and once she’s alone,he gets inside and says that he cant live without her and ssays that her husband would never know about thir reltiona nd asks her to continue it.Snsing his intentions,she slaps him getting him all the more infuriated and he tries to force himself on her.She grabs a flower vase and hits his head with it.He falls down on the floor and loses consciousness.She gets afraid and flees the trailer.The spot boy who came to giv her tea is shocked when he sees him half dead inside the trailer.He calls out for pari but she keeps running non stop.

Scene 5:
Vidhi and her husband are discussing the condition of payal and palak and their pain since arti left th house.Her husband blames arti for leaving th kids like this,vidhi defends her saying that yah’s behaviour forced her to do this.They decide to scold both of them when they return.

He calls up yash to find out about arti who tells him that he has not found her but he has a hunch that she’s here only and he has decided to give a message through the local tv channel so tht if arti sees it,she will return home.He also supports the idea and then telling yash to take care of himself,he goes on to tell this to yash’s father.

Scene 6:
arti regains consciousness but to take care of her fatigue she is again put back to sleep.Ansh is watching all of this and tells prashant about it who has just come.Prashant is looking expectantly at arti to open her eys.The doctor tells him that she’s fine but she has been given a sedative to take care and get her some rest.On ansh’s query about his mother,prashant tells him that she’s alright and is sleeping just to get more rest so that she’s alright when she wakes up next and hugs him.

Scene 7:
Arti’s mother is telling her husband that arti would never return to prashant and would never evn let his shadow loom over her son,let alone touching her.she would never take him back in his life evn if she has no other option but to die.He reminds her that after all ansh is prashant’s son.She says prashant has no relation to arti and that ansh is yash’s son.Yash would soon find arti and ansh and tak them home.She says that when she talked to yash earlier in the day,she noticed a pain,restlessness and concern in his voice that never was and never will be in prashant’s.

Scene 8:
Prashant is hovering around arti’s bed restlessly.Ansh comes upto hima nd asks for his phone as he wants to call his father now that he has remembered his no.He gives the phone.Ansh is repeatedly trying the phone but is not getting through.Meanwhile when yash is getting ready for his broadcast message on tv,he gets a phone.he haults the shoot and picks it up hoping it to b arti’s but instead its a promotional offer.The crew tells him to switch off the phoen for the rest of the shoot.Ansh is trying but not getting through.When he informs prashant,he asks him howcome he’s not getting through.Ansh defends his father saying that he’s the best.Prashant remembers him calling ansh an illegitimate child in front of arti.The screen freezes on prashant’s troubled face.

Precap: Prashant sees yash’s message on the tv and recognizes him from the road earlier that day and concludes that he is arti’s second husband.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:48 am

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 25811010
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:52 am

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 52508_10

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 20913410

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 42088010

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 30432510
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:55 am

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 41333210

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 19308510

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 26717010

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 47485110

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 22136510
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:58 am

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 46634710

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 13248510

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 27877110

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 27873010
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:59 am

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 20932210

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 33759010

Punar Vivah - Pagina 20 53002810
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 09 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

Frumoase poze
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 09 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

Punar Vivah 167 9 October 2012
Scene 1:
Ansh tells prashant that he cant get through his dad’s no.He says that he loves his dad very much and that hi dad’s the best.Prashant hugs him and puts on some tv for him, so that he can watch cartoons and then after one look at arti leaves the room.Ansh starts watching tv.

Scene 2:
Pari is Crying remembering the incident at the trailer.Prateik comes upto her and is concerned when he sees her vrying and asks her the reason.He assumes that she is still upset by the fights they had regarding the shoot and therefore stopped work and is being pestered by the producer’s phone calls.He says that his happiness lies in hers and that she is free to finish her work.She comes upto him and says she has something to confess but before she can say anything her mother calls hr and she leaves to attend the phone.Prateik also thinks about checking up on yash’s message on the tv.

Scene 3:
Yash renders the message that he has to give asking for arti’s foprgiveness and telling her that if you see this or hear this,i want you to know that i have hurt you badly and have undrrstood and know that you are pregnant with our child.He pleads arti to return home.

Scene 4:
Prashant comes in to see ansh having dozed off.He sees yash on the tv and tries to remember where he has seen him and remembers the incident earlier in the day.He increases the volume to hear yash saying that he is sorry and that palak and payal miss arti and he ‘s sure that ansh misses him too.He asks arti to please return home and forgive him for his rude bhaviour and breaks down into tears on tv.He says that he cant live without arti and ansh and urges her to call him so that he can come to them.He then gives arti’s and ansh’s details and urges everybody watching the tv,to give him any information about them if anybody spots his wife or son.Prashant is shocked to see this.He deduces that the man he met is in fact yash scindia,arti’s second husband.He switches off the tv and takes out his mobile and dials the no yash had given him but before h can call,he hears ansh talking in his slepp saying that he loves his dad and that he misses hima nd cant live without him and urging his dad not to leave them ever.He gets emotional seeing this and cancels the call and hugs ansh and says that he loves him too.

Scene 5:
The inspector informs yash taht his wife and son have been spotted in lalitpur in a battered black car the no of which has been noted on and wirelessly transferred to all units at every check post and that he is confident that something or the other would turn up.He advises him to return home to bhopal to support his family.He says that he wont go ithout his son and wife and that he has already missed many oppurtunities,he cant afford that anymore,Then thanking the inspector,he leaves leaving the inspector wondering howcome a person is so much concerned for a wife from his second mrriage and a child thats not his own when even own father does not take that care.

Scene 6:
Prashant sees ansh sitting with arti’s hand in his hand.He thinks that he wont inform yash till arti doesnt tell him to,and that for once in his life he would do somthing the way arti wants it.His thinking is interrupted by the doctor coming in and telling him that they have started the treatment but he hasnt yet deposited the money.When asked how much is needed,the doctor tells him around 25000.He is shocked as to where to get that kind of money from.Then looking at ansh and arti,he thinks of the keys in his hand and decides to sell his car.he is leaving the room when he notices that ansh is hungry so he asks ansh to come along with him to eat while the doctors take care of his mother.

Scene 7:
His brother asks yash to eat something and not bother about arti and ansh as he has given so much effort in finding them,put message on tv and notified the police and that he’s sure somethign would turn up sooner or later.But yash says that he would remain restless till he finds thm.Prashant and ansh too come to eat there and ansh sits across yash’s table.When prashant goes to order for food,he starts playing drums with the fork and spoon.Yash hears it an remembers ansh’s habit being the same.He turns around but cant see ansh as he ducks undr the table and misses him.Meanwhile yahs and his brother get up to go and a disheartened yash starts advancing towards ansh’s table unaware,for the exit.Prashant sees yash and before yash can cross ansh’s table,he comes in between to avoid ansh being able to see yash or vice versa.When they leave,he is relieved but is called by the mechanic who informs that he has inspected the car and sinec he doenst have papers,he would get around 25000 for the car.He agrees,tkes the money and gives the keys to the mechanic.He sees ansh eating in content and smiles at him.

Meanwhile yash leaves his brother outside the restaurant and after he leaves,yash is instantly drawn to a black battered car and is reminded of the inspector’s words and the car matching the same description.The screen freezes on yash’s shocked face.

Precap: Yash confirms the car’s no from the inspector and when he knows its the same car he approaches it,but before he can,somebody drives the car away and he is shown to be frantically running behind it.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 20 din 32 Înapoi  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Urmatorul