Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 21 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de petronela Dum 22 Iul 2012, 12:45 pm

~IPKKND Romance - Hits' & Misses' – A Big No No~ Featured
Written by Saheli Goswami

Star Plus' hit show 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' which is one among the most viewed show by the masses on the channel, is apparently creating some befuddling situations in the recent times. When the viewers were anticipating a thorough romantic episode between Arnav & Khushi last Friday, 20th July 2012, they got to watch Anjali's despair & discontentment for the love her brother Arnav has for his beloved wife Khushi.

It seems the gloominess in Anjali's life has convinced her that everyone around her should live a life deprived of any love and happiness. Unknowingly, she is destroying the lives of the two Raizada brothers and the two Gupta sisters. It seems that Anjali is bent upon snatching away the happiness from her brother Arnav & his wife Khushi's life, a couple who have seen hell & back just because of her (Anjali's) husband Shyam Manohar Jha. Although, Anjali's character was one of the most loved characters in the show earlier but recently the words uttered by Anjali for her brother Arnav in the show though were out of insecurity, but were naive, trivial & uncalled for, which may lead to her character assassination in future if this tendency of story- telling is continued by the creative's & the production house.

Moreover, the CVs are trying to feed the audience with the same kind of scenes again and again. The funny part of the romance between the leads Arnav & Khushi is that their romance always comes with an interruption. The interrupters can be a mere cell phone, a bunch of goons, one of the servants among the Prakash brothers or even the entire Raizada Family together. Whenever Arnav Khushi try to get a little intimate, their romance is literally killed and the viewer's anticipated excitement is ruptured by these interrupters!!!This kind of interruptions knocking every single time the couple gets a little cosy is leaving behind a frustrated and perplexed audience. We are still waiting for the CVs to give us an uninterrupted Romantic Sequence between the "Married Couple" who are not at all treated as if they are 'married' by the family.

We can only hope that the coming week will provide the viewers with some quality romance between Arnav Singh Raizada & Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada without much interference & interruptions & we also hope the CV's get back the old loving, caring Anjali. Although getting to see the 'Old Anjali' seems like a distant dream now. All we can hope is that Arnav- Khushi are given the due privacy which they deserve 'Being The Married Couple That They Are' in future.

Stay Tune To Fuze For More Updates!!!
Author: Saheli Goswami
Editor: Surya Ravi
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 22 Iul 2012, 4:33 pm

Daca Shym se intalneste cu lunatica si ii baga in cap tot felul de prostii adica ii spala creierul intr-un fel se duce naibii tot.Ca Shyam asta o sa fac prima data sa desculpa dand vina numai pe Khushi deci KHushi n-are sort de scapare.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Lun 23 Iul 2012, 1:36 pm

Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 16/12/2011
Varsta : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ispitutza20?feature=guide

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Lun 23 Iul 2012, 1:37 pm

Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 23 Iul 2012, 2:16 pm

iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Lun 23 Iul 2012, 4:00 pm

Spoiler pics : [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 23 Iul 2012, 4:48 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Asta-mi place mult.Mama ce se face Chote deja e praf facut! Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Mar 24 Iul 2012, 12:38 pm

Arnav, Khushi's separation may bring more romance

Arnav's changed personality from a rude businessman to a lover boy for his wife Khushi is making each and every day very special for Arnav and Khushi's love story in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

It was seen that the separation of Arnav and Khushi always brought them more close to each other. Arnav finally cleared all doubts of his sister Anjali and assured her that no one can break their love and relationship.

Arnav also revealed to Anjali that he loves Khushi very much and cannot live without her. Arnav's confession made Anjali to have a bit soft corner for Khushi.

But it seems that Khushi has different plans and that is why she left Arnav's house making Buaji's illness as an excuse. But the reason is still not very clear for leaving Arnav's house.

The upcoming episode might bring some quality romance between Arnav Singh Raizada & Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada without much interference & interruptions from others.

It is also heard that the old loving and caring Anjali will also be back in the upcoming episodes.
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:25 pm

Telebuzz is back with the daily updates of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon just for all you Arshi lovers .. Well we have been seeing a lot of drama and tension being prevalent between Raizada family members .. Seems like the makers have finally decided to bring in the sweet moments back in the show.. Well guys now you will enjoy all the upcoming episodes as their separation always brings more romance .. You will see how Arnav goes to Buaji's house and she opens the door for him .. You will see how he smartly catches Khushi's lie of Buaji being unwell..

Oho o prinde Chote cu minciuna pe Khuhsi ca Bua nu e bolnava si pe deasupra afla ca contractul lor s-a expirat.Ooo mama, bechare Chote!!

Ultima editare efectuata de catre iulianagl in Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:29 pm, editata de 1 ori
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:27 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:31 pm

Alexa20 a scris:[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

E asa de comic Dogra. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:33 pm

iulianagl a scris:

E asa de comic Dogra. Smile

Smile Smile Da, sunt nebuni rau de tot toti 4. Se distreaza tot timpul. Smile Smile
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:35 pm

Alexa20 a scris:

Smile Smile Da, sunt nebuni rau de tot toti 4. Se distreaza tot timpul. Smile Smile

Ce fel face Akshay cand ii spune Sanaya sa spuna ceva 1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 41236902 1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 3891662330
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:38 pm

Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mar 24 Iul 2012, 3:41 pm

Super!!
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Mier 25 Iul 2012, 7:59 am

I have reservations about doing intimate scenes: Barun Sobti
Jul 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Neha Maheshwri ]
The much-married Barun Sobti talks about how bold he can get on screen in a chat with Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

You have worked in a BPO for seven long years before you took to acting. How has your life changed since then?
I was working with a BPO in Delhi, but my friends insisted that I try my luck in acting as they predicted I have a great future in acting. I sent my pictures and one thing led to another. I am still rooted, but definitely my life has changed. Acting means more pressure. It's a rather consuming job where you are working for 30 days a month and 12 hours a day unlike a BPO where you get a long weekend off work. There is a lot of money riding on an actor and if the show doesn't work, the poor actor has to bear the brunt of it.

What kind of response do you get from your female fan base?
People are usually scared of me because of the arrogant character I play. They stare at me with fear that I might just scold them and often run away from me. A lot of times when I go out with my wife and when I'm not around, they ask her if it's fine to click pictures with me and if I won't scold them. My wife simply tells them that I'm the coolest guy around.

You have always been tight-lipped about your personal life. Do you fear losing out on your female fan following if you disclose your relationship status?
I have never hidden my marital status. I have been married for a year-and-a-half now to Pashmeen Manchanda, who also happens to be my first girlfriend.

Do you think the consummation scene in your show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was a little abrupt? Who would want to consummate the marriage in a situation where the couple is kidnapped and holed up in a dingy place?
I don't really know. The progression of a story depends on a lot of things. Everyone wanted to see the proximity between Arnav and Khushi and I feel that was the need of the hour. I just take it as my job.

Do you ever feel uncomfortable doing such scenes?
It's totally awkward to do such scenes. It's more difficult for a girl to do such a scene than
a male actor. But we managed to pull it off really well. We were simply playing our parts and had fun enacting the scene. However, I am not sure if I would incorporate such a scene if I were the producer.

Did you happen to see the consummation scene of Priya and Ram in Bade Achhe Laggte Hain? Are you comfortable locking lips on screen?
I think that was trending more than anything else. It became the toast of the town and was being talked about widely. It's got to do with the demand of the script and depends on the makers. But I have my reservations on doing intimate scenes and won't be comfortable going overboard.

How does your wife react to such bold scenes?
My wife knows that I love her too much so she is fine with the intimate scenes I do. She also knows that only if my role justifies such a scene will I do it. She understands my work as an actor.

Tell us a bit about the man behind the actor?
I am simple guy. I love my house and stay back home when I get time off shoots. I hardly party. I am not 19 anymore.

Who according to you is the most beautiful actress in television and the Bollywood industry?
Now, that's quite an uncomfortable question to answer. I would say all the girls I have worked with right from Neha Janpandit, Sanaya Irani and Daljeet Bhanot. In Bollywood, I like Sonali Bendre.

Will you ever quit TV for Bollywood?
Acting matters to me and the medium is of least concern. If the next opportunity I get after this movie is of a promising television content, I will take it up. The work has to excite me.
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 25 Iul 2012, 8:20 am

Ohh piiilliiiggii!!
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Mier 25 Iul 2012, 11:58 am

Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 25 Iul 2012, 3:06 pm

Hey guys telebuzz is back with the daily updates of your favorite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Well you saw how the misunderstandings are cleared between Anjali and Arnav .. Well we last saw how Khushi lies to Arnav about Madhumati's illness and goes to the Gupta house .. Buaji questions her for leaving Shantivan and coming home but Khushi refuses to answer her .. Well you will see how Arnav goes to Buaji's house to meet her after dropping Akash to the airport .. A concerned Arnav will bring a doctor along with him just so that he can check Buaji's blood pressure and give her medicines accordingly ..

Dar stim asta de fel.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 25 Iul 2012, 5:00 pm

Frate sunt culmea deja este prea de tot pe locul 9 sunt.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Joi 26 Iul 2012, 12:15 pm

SBS Written update

They said Khushi is walking in the path of Manav (I feel Arnav)Yes , Khushi has now become A Mechanic.
Khushi is worried for 24000/-Re. rent. Khushi- my bad days have come..
Khushi is calling everyone for job..
Khushi ki Ego par bhaad agayi hai , Mai job karu gi I'll pay you back the money..
Khushi is Mad , You guys watch the episodes you know that KKGSR is Pagal ..
Khushi goes to Happy Ji garage for job and will do the work their...
Sanaya says I don't know about garage work.. I know this is tyre points @it.. this is Scooter and I ask plz don't drive it as I don't feel it safe..
*laugh*

Khushi Kumari Gupta, ex Singh Raizada, mecanic ? Smile Smile Deci cred ca atelierul lui Happy Ji o sa fie foarte faimos Smile
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Joi 26 Iul 2012, 2:19 pm

Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Joi 26 Iul 2012, 2:57 pm

Deepali Pansare is upset on not bagging lead roles

Computer engineer turned actor Deepali Pansare aka Payal of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus) is an unhappy soul. Reason? She is not getting lead roles. “I have to be satisfied with parallel characters who hardly have a screen presence of more than five minutes in a 20 minute long episode. The lead characters get maximum attention from the industry (creatives, channels , media etc) which hurts. Despite that, I have managed to create a niche for myself by doing varied character roles over the past three years, such as comedy in Dill Mill Gayye and a very balanced and understanding girl Nandani who tries to reform her guy Abhishek Tiwari (Deepak Wadhwa) in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein. However, the rub lies in the fact people don’t see my above efforts and only call me for mother roles, like the one I had played in Devi.”

Deepali went on. “I had taken up that Imagine show as a challenge for it was supposed to be something like a Mother India role, however it did not turn out like that and I was stuck in the mother, elder sister and bhabhi zone.”

If given a chance, cute Deepali would love to adorn a completely western avatar with shorts skirts et al. Will that not shock the viewers ?

“I am an actor and I feel that I have already got an opportunity to show variations in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya. There was a time when people felt that Payal did not have a voice, hence when she had that straight talk with Shyam (Abhaas Mehta), I was flooded with comments on social media about the positive transformation in my character .”

Do you not feel bad when creatives sign up lead actors (Sanaya Irani), who can’t speak Hindi? “No, for if a character is able to connect with the audience, that is an achievement, the language issue is secondary. Having said that the channel should consider all the facts before signing on an actor, but they do have their own parameters, I guess.”
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Joi 26 Iul 2012, 3:01 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Arnav's plan to bring Khushi back

Arnav and Khushi's married life facing some problems but romance is also blooming between them in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

It was shown that Khushi left Arnav's house because of Anjali's happiness. Khushi did not tell yet to anyone about the reason behind her leaving Arnav's house.

However, Arnav is not leaving a chance to do romance with Khushi which makes Khushi upset.

The upcoming episode will show that Arnav will get to know that his marriage contract of six months with Khushi is going to be over.

Arnav will realize that Khushi left the house because the contract is going to be over. Previously it was shown that Arnav decided to make Khushi as his wife forever.

So Arnav might decide to do a remarriage with Khushi in front of the family to bring Khushi back.

Will Khushi accept Arnav's remarriage proposal? What will be the family reaction when they will get know about Arnav and Khushi's contract marriage?
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 26 Iul 2012, 4:47 pm

Telebuzz always wants to keep our fans happy and thus we are back with the daily updates of you favorite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Well we saw how Khushi left Arnav and his house and has come to Buaji's to stay .. She refuses Arnav to come home to see Buaji but eventually he brings a doctor along and forcibly enters Khushi's house .. Well well I am sure all of you are excited for the upcoming episode .. You will see how Arnav and Khushi have a little argument over this .. Eventually Khushi will tell him that she wanted to come here for a few days and stay and make Arnav leave her house ..
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 21 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Urmatorul

Sus