Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 32 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 32 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 32 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 32 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 23 Aug 2012, 3:55 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
"Enjoy every moment of your life" says Khushi
I have learned from my experience that it is extremely important to value every moment of your life. After Arnavji's kidnapping, I realized how important it is to enjoy every moment of our life.

When Arnavji and I were faced with danger we realised how unpredictable life is. No one knows how much time we have to live or spend with our loved ones. There is a saying, we should follow ‘Life is too short, so live it fully and completely.’
Since Arnavji’s kidnapping, we have realised how important the other is and have come a lot closer. That incident has taught us to be happy and grateful for whatever good things we have, be it small or big. We try to spend more time with each other and our families.

If you want to be happy in life, be grateful for the things you have and the people in your life. When faced with difficult situations, keep in mind there is always a silver lining to the dark clouds. I believe that whenever god closes one door, he always make sure to open another one for you.

It is also necessary to take a break, slow down a bit and enjoy the little things of life. This will help you notice how beautiful life is and what you were missing out on. Spend some time with your family, leave early from office to meet up with your friends, just do the thing that you always planned and never got time to do. These are a few tips to enjoy life to the fullest.

Do let me know if you liked my blog? Keep watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, every Monday-Friday at 8PM only on STAR Plus.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Joi 23 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 23 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm

Khushi PLANS A SURPRISE for Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well we last saw that the Kuldevi puja made Arnav's family and Khushi really happy .. But guys hold your breath as the makers have planned a big twist for the next track .. Shyam has been emotionally blackmailing Anjali and winning her heart.. A source told us that Shyam and Dadi will fail in their respective plans to stop Arnav and Khushi's wedding .. They will get married in a grand style .. On the other hand this will make Shyam really angry and thus he will plan an accident of Arnav's to gain entry in the Raizada house ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 23 Aug 2012, 4:03 pm

It's remarriage season on small screen!
Arnav (Barun Sobti) is all set to tie the knot again with Khushi (Sanaya Irani)...

articol complet:
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 23 Aug 2012, 4:47 pm

Love to me is 'Sanaya': Mohit Sehgal.

Mohit Sehgal the fame of 'Miley Jab Hum Tum', was very honest with his answers and so takes the quick grill...

Lets have a look at what he had to say about the same…

Acting to you is?
Acting to me is everything. It has made my career. It means a lot to me.

A social cause you would fight for?
Corruption.

Imagination and Innovation to you is?
Creativity.

The day which made you extremely proud of yourself?
Has to be when I got the daily soap 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'.

A day without cell phones?
I will enjoy more.

Education for you is?
It is very important and it is must for everyone in today's era. Everyone should understand the worth of it.

You are possessive about?
My clothes(smiles).

Your journey of life so far?
There have been ups and downs but this is the way life. It is all about facing situations with courage.

Your favorite subject during school time?
Physics and Economics.

If not acting then….?
I would open a restaurant.

Love to you is?
'Sanaya'.

When you talk about memories then which are the memories that strike you first?
Time spent with my family.

A quote you follow in life?
'Never give up'.

A quote for fans?
'Love them all and a hearty respect to all of them'.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 1:23 pm

Under Assumption Lies Deception – IPKKND
Love can be regarded as one of the strongest emotions in this world. Love can dissolve, alter, and evolve one with a complete new persona. The mighty ASR in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going through the same metamorphic process of love.

It is amusing to see the arrogant & strictly atheist ASR suddenly endowing himself to all the rituals and ceremonies rejecting his own earlier reservations. His crashing into the bed with his wife or even the mischievous ASR who could propose Khushi to start the rituals from backwards saying, “We will start it from backwards…shuruwaat suhaag raat se karte hain!” were amazing but at the same time astounding to the fans. The most enjoyable part of this evolving ASR would be his bold and audacious nature where he claims his wife as his without considering the ritual specifics. He swooped off his wife after presenting logical yet ‘technical’ arguments to his family. The new emerging Arnav Singh Raizada is busy these days to make his wife “technically” his.

The blooming love growing between him and Khushi is changing the mighty ASR for sure but whether this can be regarded as a change or not is a debatable fact. May be Arnav Singh Raizada was always meant to be like the way he is now but his dark and dreadful past gave birth to the insolent and rude ASR shielding the real Arnav. Khushi is only digging out the love that was deeply buried somewhere within his heart.

Sometimes Love brings about conversions within a man that are for a person’s own good. But sometimes Love gives rise to dangerous conclusions too. A very thin line exists between ‘Blind Love’ and ‘True Love’. And this thin line has been described vividly and beautifully by the CVs of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
Anjali out of her sheer ‘Blind Love’ for her husband Shyam, is deceiving her own brother. Her love is misleading her and she is betraying her own brother for her husband who had been a curse to the Raizada family. Little does she knows that the revelation of this betrayal would break her brother piercing his heart with may be the biggest agony ever. His belief that his ‘di’ is finally settling down forgetting her crude past and moving on towards the future will shatter into pieces. ASR under his current assumption would face the biggest deception in his life. It will be disheartening to watch the invincible ASR breaking down due to Anjali’s duplicity. While ‘True Love’ survives even the most grievous and ruthless times like Arnav and Khushi did, ‘Blind Love’ afflicts unbearable sorrow and pain to our loved ones.

The biggest drama of this deception is yet to be revealed to ASR . Hopefully, Arnav will find a way to get out of his agony through khushi’s immaculate love.

Keep watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon every Monday to Friday at 8 PM on Star Plus.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 1:31 pm

Return of the Big Bad Boy!

sau asemanator articol...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

When all roads led to Commercial Street
Muhammad Faizan Shareef, a trader at the Cane Street Tower at Meenakshi Koil Street, said that people’s choice of clothes was influenced by television serials this season. “The attraction of my shop is ‘Khushi ka top’ for which I had to place orders from Mumbai several times,” he said. Khushi is the leading actress of a well-known TV serial “Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon.” Shoppers could be seen shouting out their specialities ranging from “Masakali top” to “Bodyguard pants”.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

Sanaya Irani is MY LOVE -- Mohit Sehgal's SPECIAL MESSAGE for his FANS

One such cute heartthrob took up the ladder to fame is Mohit Sehgal from his serial Miley Jab Hum Tum .. Well a source contacted him to find out whats the current situation in his life he said, "Acting to me is everything. It has made my career. It means a lot to me." According to Mohit imagination and innovation is creativity .. The one cause that he would fight for is corruption .. A birdie asked him if he is proud of himself and which was that day that made him feel that to which he said, "Has to be the day when I got the daily soap, Miley Jab Hum Tum."
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 3:47 pm

Arnav FINDS SOMETHING MYSTERIOUS in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We last how the mystery man was none other than Shyam .. Shyam makes Anjali take the tampered medicine .. Anjali panics when her family returns home early from the temple.. Shyam on the other hand hides from them and enters Dadi's room .. Well guys , in the upcoming episode you will see how Anjali will be panicking and trying to find a way to let Shyam out of the house .. Just then Shyam will realize that he doesn't even have his phone on him.. NK will see Anjali being all tensed and question her about the same ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 4:45 pm

Sanaya Irani-
My family member's call me 'Sun' and sometimes they also call me baby. My friends call me 'Sannu'. Mohit also calls me baby.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 4:50 pm

ips to plan a budget holiday with your family
Khushi
Plan your vacation: Khushi from 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ believes better planning leads to a comfortable and worry free vacation. Plan your vacation well before in advance and you can cut down a lot of expenses on flight fares and hotel bookings. Last minute plans always leads to chaos and you end up spending lot of money.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:07 pm

Wow!Ce frumos deci Khushi o sa-l ajute sa iasa la liman.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:12 pm

iulianagl a scris:Wow!Ce frumos deci Khushi o sa-l ajute sa iasa la liman.

Vom vedea..ca eu nu mai cred nimic...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:13 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Vom vedea..ca eu nu mai cred nimic...

Sau nici pe ea numai vrea s-o vada. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Sau nici pe ea numai vrea s-o vada. Smile

Smile
Cred ca nici ei nu stie..pentru mine ep de ieri a fost o dovada ca nu stiu cum sa faca mai departe si vor continua dupa cum bate vantul...
Barun de ziua lui a avut zi libera si nu a filmat si ep de ieri a fost facut in asa fel incat sa lipseasca Arnav,a fost facut in functie de conditi...nu ma complic la analize,nici chef nu am si nu are nici rost..doar atat mi se pare cam mult Anjali Shyam Dadi si chestia cu trecutul...se anunta furtuni mai bine ma dau jos dupa norisor...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:23 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Smile
Cred ca nici ei nu stie..pentru mine ep de ieri a fost o dovada ca nu stiu cum sa faca mai departe si vor continua dupa cum bate vantul...
Barun de ziua lui a avut zi libera si nu a filmat si ep de ieri a fost facut in asa fel incat sa lipseasca Arnav,a fost facut in functie de conditi...nu ma complic la analize,nici chef nu am si nu are nici rost..doar atat mi se pare cam mult Anjali Shyam Dadi si chestia cu trecutul...se anunta furtuni mai bine ma dau jos dupa norisor...

Smile Si pentru mine a fost o pacoste episodul de ieri atat de multe cuvinte inutile si umpluturi de n-am inteles ce e in capul lor sincer iar chestia cu Barun ca n-a filmat de ziua lui nu stiu ce sa spun... stupid
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:23 pm

Chiar mi-as fi dorit sa iasa Anjali din serial poate era mai bine.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:27 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Smile Si pentru mine a fost o pacoste episodul de ieri atat de multe cuvinte inutile si umpluturi de n-am inteles ce e in capul lor sincer iar chestia cu Barun ca n-a filmat de ziua lui nu stiu ce sa spun... stupid

Eu nici nu m-am uitat la tot ...am citit povestirea in engleza si a fost suficient..

da el nu a filmat a fost si in articol ca a avut zi libera...si cred ca l-au adus pe shyam inapoi ca a scazut ratingul....offf..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:28 pm

iulianagl a scris:Chiar mi-as fi dorit sa iasa Anjali din serial poate era mai bine.

pai iesea actrita nu personajul!
Si eu as vrea sa dispara dar nu cred cum pt Anrav sora e cea mai importanta...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:29 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Eu nici nu m-am uitat la tot ...am citit povestirea in engleza si a fost suficient..

da el nu a filmat a fost si in articol ca a avut zi libera...si cred ca l-au adus pe shyam inapoi ca a scazut ratingul....offf..

Da si daca l-au bagat crezi ca o sa creasca?Eu nu prea cred deja e razboi pe celelalte pagini din cauza pozelor care au aparut.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:29 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

pai iesea actrita nu personajul!
Si eu as vrea sa dispara dar nu cred cum pt Anrav sora e cea mai importanta...

Eu as fi vrut sa dizolve personajele.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:33 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Da si daca l-au bagat crezi ca o sa creasca?Eu nu prea cred deja e razboi pe celelalte pagini din cauza pozelor care au aparut.

Cand a fost drama a avut mai mult rating ca acum...
Si pana la urma nu e important ce credem noi ci cei din India care se uita la tv.
Privesc lucrurile altfel fata de noi..eu am vazut comentari urate despre cele trei pupicuri date de Arnav in ultimile ep de la cei din India...
Ei s-au bucurat cand a revenit Shyam ...spuneau ca povestea se misca ...eu m-as fi bucurat sa nu revina deloc...

Da dar in mare parte comentarile la acele poze face referire la Anjali sora...ca il tradeaza pe Arnav etc...daca nu era implicata Anjali nu cred ca era asa mare drama!

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:36 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:36 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Cand a fost drama a avut mai mult rating ca acum...
Si pana la urma nu e important ce credem noi ci cei din India care se uita la tv.
Privesc lucrurile altfel fata de noi..eu am vazut comentari urate despre cele trei pupicuri date de Arnav in ultimile ep de la cei din India...
Ei s-au bucurat cand a revenit Shyam ...spuneau ca povestea se misca ...eu m-as fi bucurat sa nu revina deloc...

Da dar in mare parte comentarile la acele poze face referire la Anjali sora...ca il tradeaza pe Arnav etc...daca nu era imiplcata Anjali nu cred ca era asa mare drama!

Smile Si eu tot la fel.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:38 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Smile Si eu tot la fel.

sunt convinsa ca nu ar fi fost bine numai cu pers bune etc...dar as fi vrut sa ma pot bucura de nunta lor in pace nu sa imi "sufle" Shyam in ceafa...vorba vine
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 24 Aug 2012, 5:39 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Eu as fi vrut sa dizolve personajele.

da dar nu cred ca erau sanse...pt ca povestea in mare parte face referire frate sora.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos