Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 19 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 2:03 pm

Spooky n Uncanny with Manish Naggdev!
Tellybuzz brings to you a new Saturday column on Supernatural and Uncanny...
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 5DE_regregerg
Tellybuzz brings to you 'Spooky and Uncanny' column with your favorite telly stars which attempts to find out their beliefs in supernatural powers and their brush with uncanny! This week we got in touch with Manish Naggdev aka Mukund of Colors TV's Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Let's find out what Manish has to share with us.

Do you believe in supernatural?

Yeah I kind of believe in it, like a little bit, but not completely.

Craziest horror story ever heard by you?

It's definitely the Exorcism of Emily Rose. That's one scary thing.

Have you ever had a brush with uncanny?

No. Nothing of that sort has happened with me yet.

When have you been the most scared?

I still remember this incident so clearly. It was about 10 years ago that I was in Nasik, had gone to the Trambakeshwar temple for darshan. I went to take a dip in the holy water and I know how to swim very well. However the water and its surface was very slippery and I wasn't able to swim properly. I was swimming against the water current, almost drowning, I was really very scared then.. Later a local man jumped in the water and saved me. That is one episode of my life that I can never forget.

Favorite horror movie?

Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Horror dare?

There is one such incident that I would like to share. It wasn't a horror dare or anything, but I was a bit scared. I was taking the acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor. 8-9 friends had gone to Lonavala for a 2 day trip at a friend's bungalow located in the interiors of Lonavala. Co-incidentally it was 2 minutes away from the kabristan and we reached there at 2 am. It was just the boys who knew about the Kabristan. So we decided to play a prank on the girls and scared them. We told them about it and then at around 4 am the boys decided to roam around with torches all over the house. The girls were so scared that none of them slept the entire night.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 2:04 pm

RK shares the journey of his life with Madhu!
The couple enjoy a quality time with each other...
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 13332

In the Colors' popular daily soap Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, the protagonists RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) will be seen sharing a delightful bond with each other in the upcoming episodes.

RK will closely share details about his eventful journey towards becoming the man he is today with his wife Madhu. This rewind of memories that he is seen narrating to Madhu certainly shows his admiration for her.

Do watch this profound yet romantic episode of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 2:06 pm

Vivian-Vahbiz might tie the knot sometime in January 2013!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Vivian-and-vahbbiz-post_1353143326
The most adorable couple of television, Vivian Dsena and Vahbiz Dorabjee has a big reason to celebrate. They completed one year of being engaged on 16th November 2012 and there is no doubt to the fact that both have been proudly sharing the relationship of love and friendship from the days of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani.

Vivacious Vahbiz tweeted, "1 year back I took the best step of my life. Started a beautiful journey. Got engaged to the most Lovable, Adorable n Nicest person. I Luv u Viv."

Her second tweet divulged how important the day is for the couple and how pure they love each other. Vahbiz wrote, "Together we make "VIVAH" which has the most beautiful meaning. We r soulmates.1 year has passed. Unbelievable how time just flies wid u:-)."

When sources got in touch with Vahbiz to known her notions, she expressed, "It is old school thought that you should not keep long time between exchanging rings and getting married. We feel that we needed some time to get to know each other. When you are in courtship, it is a different ballgame altogether, but when you are committed, things change. There is a lot more responsibility which comes your way as well."

On being asked about the wedding planning, Vahbiz cleared the air of buzz and said, "We plan to tie the knot sometime in January next year (2013)."

Congratulations VIVAH, have a bright and dazzling future ahead.
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Vivian_Vahbiz_might_tie_the_knot_sometime_in_January_2013-gid-21351-gc-16.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 2:07 pm

RK supports Madhu while family turns her down in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Madhubala-post_1353153539
Tables in Colors’ Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon seem to have turned making the destroyer turn the only savior. Yes, RK (Vivian Dsena), who left no chance of making life hell for Madhu (Drashti Dhami), is the person who is standing by her against all odds.

When Madhu had first got into RK’s house as his wife, it was RK’s mom Radha Bhatia (Shama Deshpande) who had supported her. She had sensed the goodness in her and was confident of Madhu bringing some good changes in RK’s life. But all this affection seems to have turned into hatred, not because of envy but out of the pain of her trust getting betrayed. As seen last, Madhu had to hide the truth about Shamsher (Bhupinder Singh) being RK’s attacker. This resulted in the family suspecting of her involvement in the planning.

And Deepali (Seema Mishra) poisoned their minds all the more. She even tried to throw Madhu out of the house only to be rebuked by RK. He was aware of the whole truth and knows that Madhu is an innocent soul. He even cleared Bittu Ji’s (Indresh Malik) doubt over Madhu and also warned him not to think so ever in future.

The family, which once had no issues with Madhu, is not in her support today. However, RK is all willing to stand by her and in the upcoming episodes one will see RK helping Madhu in all possible ways. The two will get closer and soon there will be Karva Chauth and Diwali celebration too.

Let’s see if Madhu wins the trust back!

Source: TSK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 6:43 pm

"Kissa Zeher Ka"- Madhubala:EIEJ

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/kissa-zeher-ka-madhubalaeiej/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Noi 2012, 10:11 pm

Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 VAHBBIZ5
"It will be a court marriage," says Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who will tie the knot with Vivian Dsena in January

Unlike many of her contemporaries, who put their career on hold for a while post wedding,Vahbbiz Dorabjee says that she is going to take up more work after marriage.

The actress is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Vivian Dsena (who plays RK inMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) coming January. The two met on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and fell in love. They got engaged in November last year after a courtship of almost over two year.

Says Vahbbiz, "Yes, we are getting married on January 7, next year. It will be a court marriage in Pune. There will be a function in Ujjain as Vivian hails from there, followed by another one in Mumbai."

The actress, who stopped acting after Pyaar Ki..., says, "I was busy with my play in Dubai and have been doing ramp shows and events. I will never quit acting. In fact, I will take up more work post marriage. It's just that I have been busy shopping these days with Vivian."

Ask her if she is insecure about her beau, one of the hunks of the TV industry, "I am not insecure about him. I know him well enough. He is a family person and wouldn't do anything wrong."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vahbbiz-Dorabjee-and-Vivian-Dsena-set-to-tie-the-knot/articleshow/17255076.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Noi 2012, 12:11 pm

RK reveals to Madhubala his acting & childhood life
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 90323130
Armu4eva

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RK-reveals-to-Madhubala-his-acting-childhood-life/22247
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Noi 2012, 12:12 pm

UMETV...17 noiembrie
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Dum 18 Noi 2012, 12:42 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Radhaji-Deepali-try-to-separate-RK-Madhubala/22224
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Nicole.RB.Givens Dum 18 Noi 2012, 2:19 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile anyta multumim frumos pt noile informati despre madhu.am vazut promo din noul film a lui gurmeet nu mi se pare cine stie ce un pic cam exagerat salturile alea prin aer in fine stiu ca tu il adori cu toate ca la punar te uiti 3 minute pe ep.semeni cu corina.te pup

Nicole.RB.Givens
membru senior
membru senior

Data de inscriere : 08/08/2012

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Noi 2012, 2:25 pm

Madhubala : Dipali to Play Spoilsport

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Noi 2012, 1:56 pm

Deepali & Radhaji TO SEPARATE Madhubala RK in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Noi 2012, 2:03 pm

Vivian Dsena & Vahbbiz Dorabjee WEDDING DATE REVEALED !!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Noi 2012, 2:06 pm

Top 5 Stylish And Fashionable Males Of TV Shows

1. Karan Singh Grover
2. Karan Wahi
3. Vivian Dsena :
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Vivian-dsena
Vivian Dsena is known by his most popular show on Star One which was Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani. This was a vampire and wolf based story like movie Twilight. In this movie Vivian was vampire. He has good looks and style too.

4. Gurmeet Choudhary
5. Kunwar Amar

http://healthmyntra.com/top-5-stylish-and-fashionable-males-of-tv-shows/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Noi 2012, 2:09 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 UVx5J
Armu4eva

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/2161-the-week-ahead
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Noi 2012, 2:13 pm

de pe 18 noiemb...

Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami is a Ranbir Kapoor fan!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Drashti-Dhami
The lead actress of Colors’ show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Drashti Dhami, was recently seen taking a break from the regular shoots to do a photo-shoot for a magazine. She was seen in a refreshingly new avatar sans the Indian girl look in the show and was also seen having a great time romancing the camera.

When quizzed about who she would like to shoot with and her favourite actor, she instantly said that she can give anything to be posing with Ranbir Kapoor. Looks like the Barfi boy Ranbir has managed to capture yet another heart. Drashti claimed that she has been head over heels in love with Ranbir for the longest time and would like nothing better than to be striking a few poses with him on as well as off the camera.

Let’s hope for Drashti’s sake that she is given this golden opportunity that most of us would kill for.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Noi 2012, 10:48 am

Madhubala: RK( Vivian) accepts Madhubala ( Drashti ) as his wife.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RK-Vivian-accepts-Madhubala-Drashti-as-his-wife/22302
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 20 Noi 2012, 10:58 am

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Noi 2012, 1:13 pm

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/2170-golden-petal-awards-nominations-ki-pratikriya
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Noi 2012, 3:32 pm

Madhubala IF segment - Nov 20 2012 Madhubala finally falls in love with RK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Noi 2012, 5:35 pm

Madhubala GETS INTIMATE WITH RK in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Noi 2012, 9:45 pm

"The Anguish of a Scarred Soul"-Madhubala

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/anguish-scarred-soulmadhubalaeiej/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 21 Noi 2012, 11:19 am

Review - Madhubala
1/20/12

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-3/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 21 Noi 2012, 11:21 am

Madhubala Love,confusion,confession between RK & Madhubala.

Madhubala ( Drashti Dhami ) will soon confess her love to RK (Vivian Dsena) in the upcoming episode of Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon on Colors.

Madhubala has now developed pain of love feelings for RK after knowing about his pain betrayals.

Madhu felt very touched when RK told her that he cannot see someone in same pain that he is bearing.

Madhu will face some dilematic feelings for RK . This sequence will have song sequence like Main Pareshan from Ishqzaade movie.

At the end, Madhu will realize that she has started loving RK. Madhu will also say those three magical words to RK in her dream.

In the upcoming episode , Madhu will have karwa chauth fast for RK without his knowledge.

On the other hand , RK does not belive on all these rituals . RK will come to know about Madhubala's fast in the mean time.

Let's see what will be the reaction of RK on Madhubala's fast will he come to break Madhubala's fast.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-love-confusion-confession-between-RK-Madhubala/22333
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 21 Noi 2012, 12:19 pm

My character was not properly promoted in Madhubala: Manish Naggdev
1.Noutati media - Pagina 19 Manish
Manish Naggdev, who played Mukund Dixit, who was to get married to Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) in the first place, might quit Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

He feels that he has not been properly used in this Colors show. “When I had first signed the dotted line with Nautanki Telefilms, I was told that I would be one of the two leads opposite Madhubala. Unfortunately, what appeared on the screen was something completely different, the plot only revolved around Madhubala and RK (Vivian Dsena),” avers Manish.

Anyways, you have not been seen since the last two months! “Yes, my character wasn’t working, hence I was eased out temporarily. I don’t blame the channel; the numbers around my track never came in. And all shows revolve around TRPs. If Aamir Khan could not save Satyamev Jayate who am I,” Manish questions.

Having said that, I also believe that the creatives need to give some time for a character to develop. Here in this case, if ratings don’t come within a week they change the track. I also feel that a character needs to be properly promoted. Unfortunately, that never happened in my case. The promos and teasers always showed RK and Madhubala only,” he observes.

Have you spoken to the creatives about this? “Yes, and they have promised me that once the fresh ratings comes in and if a track is subject to change, Mukund will be the first consideration. But I will move on if I get something better i.e. a lead, ” he cautions.

Finally, Manish expresses one more big grouse against the creatives. “Somehow, they never see me in anything other than the sweet boy Chinu in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. As an actor, I can do much more. Recently, I played a negative cameo in Crime Patrol; it rocked,” Manish exclaims.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/my-character-was-not-properly-promoted-madhubala-manish-naggdev
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos