Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
Lucica10
Admin_dea05
iulianagl
Alexa20
lica54
corinagalit
anyta
petronela
12 participanți

Pagina 31 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:33 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]nimiarhi16
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:39 pm

I am not in Nach Baliye - Barun Sobti

TV heartthrob Barun Sobti has bid adieu to the small screen for good. His decision to quit his daily soap, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? has forced the channel to pull it off air since the fans weren't ready to accept anyone stepping in his shoes.

The actor claims that he wants to spend some quality time with his family, hence the decision. This aside, a certain section of media has been incessantly reporting that Barun will participate in Nach Baliye with his wife. However, when TOI got in touch with the actor, he told us point blank that he will not be seen in the show. Barun said, ""I am not a part of Nach Baliye. " While this news may disappoint his fans but we have been assured by the actor himself that we will be the first one he would share the news of any development on his career front. For those, who were hoping that Barun will revoke his decision and will stay back on the show, there is certainly something better in store for the actor.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:47 pm

Male stars call the shots on TV
Sample this: for the first time in recent history of Hindi prime time television, a leading broadcaster ran a disclaimer ticker (while the show was being aired) saying the channel was forced to shut down their show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? because the male lead Barun Sobti had quit, implying that it was a one-man show and without his screen presence the audience would have summarily rejected any new track/hero that the production house had planned to introduce!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 5:07 pm

Emotional send off to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 12:57 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 12:58 pm

Love journey of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ends with Khushi winning Mrs. India!
Never would have one imagined that a show would reach to such heights of popularity that bidding adieu to it would turn so painful and heart breaking.

All the fans of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will be sitting with teary eyes as they will see the show’s last episode to be aired today i.e. November 30. A lot has been said and discussed about the show’s abrupt ending and playing the blame game is definitely not going to lessen the grief one is feeling over its end.

Instead of mourning, it would be better that the much loved show is given a warm and loving farewell. After all, the unusual love tale of Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) has always brought a smile on the faces and their goodbye too deserves to be a smiling one. The show is all done with its last shoot and one will see Khushi being crowned as Mrs. India. Finally, one will see Khushi making an identity of her own and fulfilling the desires of Arnav. She will be supported by her family, although as Barun wasn’t present for the last shoot, one will only see Arnav’s presence in the background. However, the whole family of Khushi will be there to support her and shower their love upon her.

The entire cast and crew of Iss Pyaar Ko…is quite upset over the show coming to an end but they all have some good memories related to it. Sanaya Irani was all thankful to the fans for loving her character and the show crazily. She even thanked Barun for being the best co-star one can get, not just her the other actors like Daljeet Bhanot aka Anjali and NK aka Karan Goddwani too shared the same notion.

Journey of Iss Pyaar Ko…was an amazing one that traveled through many uphill. What started with hatred blossomed into unconditional love that’s going to live in the hearts of the fans forever! Kudos to the entire team...wish you good luck for your future endeavors!

Source: TSK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 1:36 pm

Niaa Sharma upset with Iss Pyaar Ko’s abrupt ending
Cute and bubblicious Niaa Sharma, who is essaying Maanvi’s role in Star Plus’Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Cinevistaas), is unhappy that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is ending abruptly.

Amongst many others, she has also been ardent fan of the show.

“How can a show like Iss Pyaar Ko… go off-air? The soap was doing very good. It always managed to gain good TRPs. I feel sad that the cast and crew was told by the channel about the project shutting down only five days back and they had to come up with an abrupt closing,” shared Niaa.

She went on to state, “Well… my good wishes to Sanaya (Irani) for she beautifully portrayed the role of Khushi.”

Niaa…we all shall miss the show!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 1:57 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 5:34 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 5:35 pm

Khushi aka Sanaya EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW for FANS of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 5:36 pm

El a negat aceasta stire.

Barun Sobti aka Arnav's MESSAGE ON NACH BALIYE 5 2012 !!!

Telebuzz is back to give you all the latest updates of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and the show artists. Yes with the shocking news floating around of the show coming to an end, which has disheartened all the fans, we are sorry to bring another addition to it. The channel claims that they have the pulled the plug of the show due to Barun's exit. On the other hand a certain section of media has been incessantly reporting that Barun Sobti will be participating in Nach Baliye's upcoming season with wife Pashmeen.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 6:00 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon cast bids adieu to its fans via Tellychakkar.com
Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will bid adieu to all its viewers tonight (30 November 2012).

So, we decided to chat with a few actors of this show to know their take on it…and their journey.

Said Sanaya Irani aka Khushi, “Everyone is feeling sad about it. This was the best team and I will miss it for quite some time.”

Averred Abhaas Mehta aka Shyam, “It was a very shocking decision. We all knew Barun (Sobti) was moving out but then Viraf (Patel) was roped in and the makers had a storyline in place. However, my journey in the show was great, but all good things have to come to an end.”

Karan Goddwani aka NK who was roped in for just a month and went on to become a popular character in the show is upset with this sudden decision. But, at the same time he is also thankful to the producers as he observed, “It was an exciting journey because of the wonderful audience that accepted me. I found a family in this show, people I’d always be with. It was really hard to say goodbye to everybody on the last day of our shoot. Will miss it all.”

Akshay Dogra had quit the show as he was unhappy with his character’s development. But he does not deny the fact that his role of Akash Raizada was a turning point for him. “All-in-all, it was a fulfilling experience. I have made relationships with some wonderful people who are available for me even as early as 4 am on any given day. Yes, I wasn’t happy with my character’s growth but I do not regret taking up the project,” he maintained.

Utkarsha Naik aka Manorama Mami lastly stated, “It was an awesome journey with a team that was closely knit. It was the positivity of the people on this show that made it such a big success.”

Barun Sobti remained unavailable as he is currently not in the country.

We wish the team all the success in their future endeavors!!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 1:46 pm

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani interview at Star Parivaar Live!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 1:56 pm

They said abt the bs quitting n thn ipkknd going off-air.then they said that it effected most to Sanaya.

Then sanaya said thnkyou for all the love and support FOR CLOSING THE SHOW,

without ur love and support the show wouldn't end.
then mamiG's int she said she knows bs's quitting could hav effected the popularity of the show.but the show could have go on.and she don't know why the show is ending.

Regarding the reason of the show going off-air sanaya said: She doesn't wanna give importance thinking abt those ppl,and she is wishing to work woth the same team.

she also said we actors will get work but the technicians bcame jobless n its hard for them.

Thn the VO said that bs has left the show from his heart also.
they didn't even see him at the last shoot,and for him so many ppl bcame jobless,and they said him best of luck n said the reason for which he left the show doesn't bcome his wrong decision in future.

After this int my sis was like"Bs became Gamandi(arrogant),ofcourse anybody who see's this int will think like that it directly targeted BS.
forgot to add that they were talking abt some survey in which the channel asked if bs quits they will watch the show or not,the answers were no so they ended the show.and they also said thatthe channel said thwy will increse bs's salary upto 1 lakh if does'nt quit the show but bs did'nt agree.

credit povestire in engleza:dddds
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 3:15 pm

Top 10 ...6.Sanaya.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 4:20 pm

interviu e de catvea zile,inainte sa plece in Uk,in ultima zi de filmare...nu e recent..dar nu mai stiu daca l-am pus sau nu ...

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Sam 01 Dec 2012, 4:24 pm, editata de 2 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 4:22 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ends with Arnav, Khushi’s love journey

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 5:14 pm

I am in a position where I can choose roles that I want to do: Sanaya Irani
With Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus) going off-air, the very beautiful, bubblicious and gracious Sanaya Irani has finally some free time on hand.

Finding an opportunity, we caught up with this gorgeous lady to know about her future plans, news on her tantrums and of course, boyfriend Mohit Sehgal.

When asked if she has made holiday plans, she replied, “I don’t plan much. I take each day as it comes. But yes, now I will have more time for my family and friends.” Though, this actress has more time on hand now, she wasn’t expecting this break. It was with her co-star Barun Sobti’s exit from the show, that everything came to a halt. Hence, when asked if she holds him responsible for whatever happened, she shot back, “There is nothing that I must say as Barun left the show for his personal reasons. And it’s not like the serial wouldn’t have run without him but it shut down.”

Moving on, when we asked her about how she takes the tag of a tantrum queen, Sanaya averred, “I was given this tag by someone from the media, because I did not give interviews during my shoot hours. Anyways, I couldn’t have avoided my production house that paid me to work. Therefore, it would have been foolish of me to have taken calls during shooting hours. But, trust me if anybody from my production ever tells you that I threw tantrum I will change my name and never act again.”

Her boyfriend Mohit is currently a part of Star Plus’ Khamoshiyaan. Hence, when asked Sanaya if she has been able to watch the show, she said, “Since I am Mohit-biased, I liked him in the very first episode. And as there isn’t much of him in the story right now I haven’t been watching the show. But, the first episode was very interesting. In all, the serial has a gripping storyline and the audience will like it.”

We tell her that the lead of Khamoshiyaan looks up to her when it comes to acting, giving the example of Mrunal Thakur, what she had said in one of her interviews, Sanaya laughed out and answered, “I have met her couple of times and as far as I know, somebody had asked her to watch my show. That’s how she started keeping a track of it and that was very sweet of her. She is a newcomer, but has a lot of potential.”

When asked if she has been offered shows, the actress happily observed, “I am being offered a lot of shows and it feels good to be in place where you get to select what you want to do. I think every actor wants to be in this place someday. Reaching here wasn’t easy though as there were times when I was out of work. Yes, I haven’t taken up anything yet.”

Finally she informed us that she has been receiving messages from her fans. These messages talk about them supporting her, but Sanaya does not know what they are supporting her for, as she said, “I think there is some misunderstanding that has been going around as everybody wants to support me. But, still I’d like to thank all my fans for loving me so much.”

Have a great life ahead, Sanaya!!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 6:37 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 02 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Dec 2012, 10:08 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Dec 2012, 10:58 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Dec 2012, 12:37 pm

Sanaya Irani enjoying holidays post Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam IPKKND

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Dec 2012, 12:40 pm

Is ‘mess’ ko kya naam doon?
Fans knew it was coming. Star TV’s popular serial Iss pyar ko kya naam doon came to an abrupt end on November 30. But what took everyone by surprise was the way it was wrapped up. Even more baffling was the little scroll the channel carried while airing the last episode, which said “we regret the closing of the serial as our lead actor Barun Sobti (Arnav Singh Raizada) decided to quit the show to pursue a career in films.” Now, doesn’t that sound a bit strange, blaming one actor who has every right to choose his career options? In the past many actors have quit but the serials continued with just a change of actors. There was a talk about model and actor Viraf Patel replacing Barun Sobti in the serial but it was believed that Barun’s huge fan base was not ready to accept any other actor to play the role of this charismatic role of Arnav Singh Raizada, hence the producers were left with no choice but to shut shop.

At one point the serial had everything going great. A good looking and very talented lead pair of Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti who shared great onscreen chemistry, a Mill & Boonish story line, gripping drama, which was different from the other ‘saas-bahu’ serials. But all that was lost midway. With so many unfinished tracks the serial was simply meandering. The only reason why any one watched was because of the lead pair.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Dec 2012, 5:43 pm

Show or actor, who’s bigger? Industry debates

TV celebs quitting small screen to pursue their dreams in Bollywood, is definitely not new. However, one actor's decision to quit can affect the entire team of a popular show, seems shocking.

The case in point: Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'s abrupt end owing to Barun Sobti's (Arnav Singh Raizada) exit from the show, the cast and crew are left high and dry.

His co-star from the show, Sanaya Irani (Khushi Kumari Gupta) although is heartbroken but at the same time happy about Barun's popularity. "I guess it's a big compliment for Barun. Without his popularity the show couldn't continue. Not just me, but the entire team will miss Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?," says Sanaya.

The producer of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Rajesh Chadha claimed that like many fans, he is too shocked with the decision. "We tried to retain Barun for the show, but he couldn't make his schedule. It's the channel's internal decision. In fact, few months back, we had adjusted the schedule of the show for Barun's debut film," says Rajesh.

Does the pre-mature death of a popular show leave a scathing mark of injustice on the other actors of the show? "We never planned this. It's never an actor, who is bigger than the show. Probably, it's the first time when a show came to an end because the actor left. It's not that we didn't try to make changes in the script, and I still feel Sanaya has done a brilliant work. In the past, we have examples of Ronit Roy replacing Amar Upadhyay in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi or Hiten Tejwani replacing Sushant Singh Rajput in Pavitra Rishta and still the show doing well. We still could have gone ahead with a different storyline. But as I said, probably, there was some pressure on the channel, which made them take the decision," replied Rajesh, who still firmly believes in the potential of the show.

In a quest to know what plays an important role in a show, we contacted producer Rajan Shahi of Bidai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. "It varies from case to case. I believe, ideally a show should have the strength so that it can sustain even if one character decides to venture into other avenues. Generally, actors become popular characters because broadcaster and production house invest a lot in the actor and storyline. Actors should also feel the responsibility towards the show. At the end of the day, it's the story-telling which works and attracts the audience," Rajan opines.

Siddharth Kumar Tewary, producer of Navya, too believes that an actor should be responsible for the character he essays. "Actor quitting the show is not right as the equilibrium of show gets affected since audience is used to seeing particular actors in specific roles. But no actor is bigger than the show. Overall show runs not on one but many characters and the storyline," asserts Siddharth.

Naman Shaw, who replaced Jay Bhanushali in Kairi too believes that it's the character that makes a show. "Being in the industry it's really not true that an actor runs the show. It's the show and the character in it that people connect with," states Naman.

Gia Manek, who touched new heights of popularity with her portrayal of Gopi bahu in Star Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, had her own share of disagreement with the channel's decision. "See, honestly I am no one to decide whether it's a fair decision. However, if someone wants to leave the show then there would a reason. There are few reasons which actors can't tell media. You cannot blame one person for it." However, recently, when Manek had decided to opt out of the show, she was replaced by Devoleena Bhattacharjee.

Bigg Boss' most popular participant, Dolly Bindra feels that money and glamour of Bollywood is a possible driver for such decisions taken by the younger cluster of actors. "Might be youngsters get good money. When they see glamour, they get confused when confronted with a window to Bollywood. However, it's never easy to win the sheen and dimes in films. An actor may have personal issues but he should never do injustice to his work. It is important to be close to your viewer. Work is work, and should never be seen as small or big."

Deepika Samson, who dons the role of an ideal wife in Sasuraal Simar Ka rebuts the idea totally and feels that an actor is equally attached to his show as anyone else. "The actors are known because of the character they play and with time they develop their own individuality. Actors love their project as anyone else and they don't quit a show just like that," stressed Deepika.

And while the industry still debates the pros and cons of such a decision and the precedence it would set, few actors have written-off ditching their shows midway.
Angad Hasija, who essayed the character of Alekh in Bidaai oath to never quit a show which brings fame. "Whatever name and fame I have got, is because of Alekh, my character in Bidaai. One should never quit a show that gave you success as you are not expected to leave anything in midway, no matter what," says Angad.

Shoaib Ibrahim of Sasuraal Simar Ka doubts that he would be able to gain the same amount of fame and love if he ever quits the show. "Actors have to be loyal to the show that they are a part of. People get used to see an actor in a particular character. And once the character is inscribed in their minds, they don't prefer to see anyone else. Audiences are particular about the character as they are attached. They don't expect replacement. It is not necessary that the actor is going to get the fame, affection and love again," emphasises Shoaib.

While the whole industry is debating the contentious decision taken by the broadcaster, the publicity that Barun Sobti has earned from the controversy has left him wonder, " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?!"

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat