Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 37 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 37 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
Lucica10
Admin_dea05
iulianagl
Alexa20
lica54
corinagalit
anyta
petronela
12 participanți

Pagina 37 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 37 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Feb 2013, 7:54 pm

Sanaya Irani – Exclusive Forum 32 Interview – Part 2
The wait is over. Here is the much awaited Part 2 of the conversation Sanaya Irani had with Gul Khan on Forum 32. Now, what did she speak about? That you will have to watch and let us know what you think of it. But here is something that you may not know. Sanaya was asked what would she like to drink and she had said coffee. She wanted little milk, two spoons of sugar and two spoons of coffee. She was brought one. But there was something wrong. It was not the way she wanted it. It was a little less than perfect. So, she went and made it herself. That is how she is. Down-to-earth, no fuss, just did what she had to do to get it right. Well one more thing was wrong. She wanted spoon with it. Notice how she keeps stirring her coffee. She is truly adorable.

She is a person who brings that on the set floor as well. Perfection in her lines, in her attire, even hair. She gives it all. And that is what you see in Khushi Kumari Gupta. The character who had twinkle in her eyes was all Sanaya. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon not just gave Sanaya the wings to explore the actor in her but an opportunity to play every emotion from anger to passion; joy to sheer idiocy.

We wish Sanaya Irani the very best in her future projects and through this platform we wish to let her know that as Khushi Kumari Gupta, she has made a room in our hearts. Look out for more news about her on Forum 32.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Feb 2013, 8:03 pm

Telly celebs on Propose Day!
Tellybuzz in a fun filled chat with telly celebs...
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
February is the month of love. According to the Valentines calender today is celebrated as Propose day. So we got in touch with few of the telly celebs to share the funniest proposal they have received till date.

Here is what they said...
Karan Goddwani: A proposal from a fan to me, "Please let me be your girlfriend, I will make cakes, chocolates, cup cakes, milkshakes and pasta for you on a daily basis. "Mein jaanti hoon tumhare dil ka raasta tumharey tummy se shuru hota hai".

When Chocolates made our celebs happy!
Celebs sharing the chocolatey moment of their life when a chocolate added happiness to their lives…
The week of love brings along with itself beautiful moments filled with flowers, happiness and much more. 9th February is a day where you can add an ounce of happiness with just a chocolate. Yes, today is Chocolate Day! We all have had one day in our lives when a chocolate has added a happiness quotient to our lives.

Tellybuzz tried to find out the one moment of the lives of our celebrities when a chocolate has added a happiness quotient to their lives. Let's see what our celebs have to share with us…

Akshay Dogra: My wife loves Diary Milk chocolates and there are times when she doesn't expect anything, not even a toffee on a routine day, I leave a dairy milk on her side of the bed. The expression on her face is always priceless. It brings me immense happiness to see her eyes brighten up and smile

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Sam 09 Feb 2013, 3:42 pm, editata de 2 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 09 Feb 2013, 3:24 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 09 Feb 2013, 3:52 pm

Interviul cu Gul si Sanaya....

"Sanaya Gul Convo (Part 2) Written Update by Joseph_A"

The interview continues as Gul asks Sanaya, " Overall you enjoyed it na,IPK ??" Sanaya replies, as she sips the coffee, " I loved it ".Gul continues " All the time we were shooting all the time with Barun's dup (Body double)... that time Barun was gone... "

Sanaya says, " Oh God!! That was the worst time and that was the time and that had like the intimate scenes too, which had to be shot which was, because you had somebody standing in front of you doing... (she makes a straight face, absolutely expressionless at this point ) and you are like (she breathes heavily and starts laughing, with Gul's laughter also heard in the background... both laughing when Sanaya continues) and it was so weird...

I had to tell him to shut his eyes, I said, please close your eyes, I am feeling very conscious... and I remember I really bombarded Barun for that. I told him, this is not fair, it is really uncomfortable for me to do this with a guy I do not know from Adams, and he is just standing and staring at me. He says, I am doing the same , Sanaya but I said, it is weirder for a girl , I mean that saree which barely had a blouse, it was like, too many things happening."Gul says, " It was the almost consummation thing"

Sanaya says, " Yaa, and I almost fainted, did you know that... did I tell you??"

Gul says, " yaa, next day I had come na. "

Sanaya says, " No... no.. no.. no.. I was fine, it was really hot, we were shooting, there was this hay..."

Gul butts in as she says, " and you were wearing a hot saree"

Sanaya says, " Yes, and that is the only time Barun and me did it together, so like I am on the hay, and Barun is behind me and they were like, Breathe heavier, breathe heavier... and you know, when you breathe really heavy, your head starts to spin, and I said, what is happening, and then, when they packed up, I was sitting in the room like this... (she sits back, not moving for a moment) and I was like, I am going to faint..."

Gul says, " also because you were breathing heavily"

Sanaya replies, " yaa, I was like (she gasps for breath)... and everything was spinning around me... the hay everywhere..."

Both laugh as Sanaya says, " It was weird, yaa".

After a momentary pause, Sanaya continues, " and then, all our consummation scenes have been like, really weird. The consummation scene where...the final, Barun had to leave, he had to go,

we shot that scene so fast, the whole scene was shot in 2 shots because, after every shot I was like doing (she again gasps for breath) and Barun is like, 'Jaana hai yaar, jaana hai yaar'... I was like, come on Barun,seriously, I am trying to get the mood and all and act and stuff and all and can you just concentrate..."

Gul says, " By the end of all the love scenes, you guys had become comfortable..."

Sanaya says, "Like, pro (professional), I just knew how much to breathe, like I would look at Barun's ear, I would not even look at him, because I would laugh, so I would look at his ears."

Gul says, " You guys can't stop laughing when you look at each other"... to which Sanaya agrees that they can't.

Sanaya admits she has a problem of not being able to control her laughter, adding that Barun can control his laughter and she recollects a sceneBarun was doing where he actually had to cry, and this is what she did...Barun crying into the camera and her back is to him and she imitates what she did... clenching her fist, she held it against her forehead, shut her eyes tight and smirking away, she was shaking her head... and she says, " I am so sorry, but I cannot control my laughter, and he did the whole scene, he cried, he did it, and I was like, I am so sorry, this is so unprofessional, and he said, "It's Ok".

Gul then says, that after all this the controversy started. and adds that they were really bashing all of us up...

Sanaya says, " I don't know, why were they bashing you?? "

Gul says, " Because they thought I am arm twisting Barun to leave. "

Sanaya says, " We all should be bashing Barun. Lets get Barun here and start bashing him. Lets put him on the sofa and bash him"

Gul says lets bash him with the bat with which he would play on the sets with.

Sanaya says, " Yaa seriously. I don't know what the whole deal was, I clarified this thing..."

Gul says she knows Sanaya did.

Sanaya says, " on the BBC news and then..."

Gul says, that then they started bashing Sanaya to which Sanaya says, " And then they started bashing me. And they said things like, because I said the show is not only about Gul or me or Barun, like 150 people work on the sets, they make their money out of this, and its not fair that something should happen to our show just because of this... and then people started writing stuff like Sanaya cares only about money and all... I was like, where did that come from..."

Gul says that they pick up bits and pieces, to which Sanaya says... " they conveniently pick up the bits... I was like, money, like seriously... but then, I stopped clarifying, I was like, forget it, people are going to think what they have to think, that's not going to change it, so I was like , you (Gul) know where you stand, I know where I stand and where everyone stands, so lets forget it".

Gul then reminds her of the time in London. The smile resurfaces onSanaya's face as she says, " Yaa, London was good, we had an awesome crowd, and really like, I have not seen the madness for our show like in India as much as I have seen it there. Remember, I called you the first time that I came back, and told you, Gul, we are going to have to give them really good episodes, people are crazy about our show.

I had letters like, my wife does not make food on time because she is watching you show, we don't get enough time, Barun's photo is on somebody's phone and the husband is...you know like, stuff like that, I was like, my God, our show really has an impact on people."

Gul says that definitely people were crazy about it. And she asks Sanaya if she misses the show... Sanaya says, " I miss it. ... terribly... "

Gul says, " I know, it was like everyday you would go and be Khushi"

Sanaya has a nostalgic look on her face as she says, " I do... but I also believe everything happens for the best, I think something better is going to come... every ones way...your (Gul) way, my way, Barun's way, so, it was a good round and I think, towards the end of our show, I think lots of things make a show, also the kind of people we were working with, all the actors, I have never seen such a positive set, I have worked in this industry not for a lot of years, but, there has always been negativity, like when a show starts off, actors are best of friends and in no time, they are the worst of friends.

And because I have seen this, I was so careful about the show, like even if I would get friendly with somebody, I would think what if this person started hating me sometime later?? Because this happened, but it never happened on our show.

Everyone only wished well, but towards the end, there were a lot of people who had left the show, and started deteriorating and I was feeling bad about that, like you know, but I still wanted to work... I was like, if we are going to make this work till the end... I used to tell you (Gul), that we have to make this work..."

Gul says, " yaa I know, we could give it a shot, but I guess, everything happens for good. "

Then Gul asks her what are her plans now, to which Sanaya says, she is planning a holiday and visit her family in the States definitely, but some shows are coming her way, but she would love to do something different again. She clarifies the reason why she desperately wanted to do Khushi...

She says, " It had nothing to do with how big the show would be, because every show comes with a fate... people sell you stuff like our show is the best, I don't believe any of that, I think, nothing makes a show big. You can start off with zero promo show also and it can do really well. But the fact that Khushi's character was like that, like its so different from Gunjan, and if I nail this, then people will believe that tomorrow from Khushi, she will do something else, then I won't get typecast"

Gul says that it was a huge challenge for Sanaya to transform from Gunjanto Khushi. Sanaya agrees as she says, " I started with LEFT RIGHT LEFT... I was playing a cadet in that so, I was like a normal character, but they would obviously give me roles like this girl from London or America, you know, no Indian character.

And then MJHT ( MILEY JAB HUM TUM) came where somebody actually believed I could play the coy girl with specs and I got that. And then I got this and then i was like, I have to do this. I have to get this right, I have to just get Khushi and I have to get it right."

Gul says, " Gunjan to Khushi was drastic"

Sanaya agrees and says, she never knew how she would do it as she was so scared and she would cry. she says she would tell Gul that she would cry every time after pack-up, not knowing how she could do this. But it happened, says Sanaya.

Gul says how challenging it was initially but later she (Sanaya) did a wonderful job.

Sanaya says she really worked hard, she would go home thinking about it, sleep thinking about it, she would wake up thinking about it, looked in the mirror, try to do things, she says, she really worked hard. She says she gave it her best. She would sit and read.and then says that her 'Hindi' is a problem, and she had to speak so much in the show, she would sit in her room and do her lines again and again and again... so she would not even fumble once...

she says she wanted to get it bang on, so, says she, she really worked hard. To which Gul agrees saying that it was her (Sanaya) hard work that madeKhushi Kumari Gupta come to life, making everyone love it, and hence, all her hard work paid off.

Gul asks her how she handles her popularity and also does she feel that people love her, adding that she asked Barun this question too... saying that a guy chased him saying... 'Oye ASR !!'. She asks Sanaya if people do the same to her too adding that it is nice to be popular.

Sanaya says, " It is nice to be popular. I think this is part and parcel of what we do. But I do not know how to say this. I do not want to offend the people, but I feel that whenever I go out, people come over for autographs, photographs and so many times I have actually refused people and my apologies to them..."

Gul cuts her off as she says, ' No but you also have a personal life"

Sanaya says, " Yaa, like I just, you know...you (Gul) know how we work, we work so many hours and then you get like 3 hours to watch a movie and when you are on the way to the theater there are people taking snaps and autograph and I get that this is their chance to see the person they love so much, and take one picture with them... I get that, but for us also its so...like I feel, I never leave my work behind.

Because even when I am out, people are like asking about the show and I love how much they love us, that is why I love this meet and greet, like when I went to London for the meet and greet, its so well organized,people ask you everything, you are out there, I love meeting all the fans there because its the perfect grounds to meet them, they ask you..."

Gul says that they (actors) are mentally prepared also, to which Sanaya agrees. She continues, " But like, when I am doing my own thing, and people in the middle, like sometimes I am eating and people are like you know, photograph, and I actually have to tell them, mam, I am eating. I can't give you a photograph when I am eating and I am in a crowded mall and I have to tell people I am sorry, if I give it to you, i will have to give it to 50,000 more people in this mall.

So, I feel bad, but I just wish somewhere people would understand, like I love the people who come up to me and they are like, we love your show and you are doing such a good job and all the best and then they just go away. Its so nice, like they say what they have to say, they are happy to see you, but you know, that stopping you, the photograph, the autograph..." Gulbutts in as she says that they do not know where to draw the line... Sanayaagrees with her.

Sanaya tells of an instance when she was in Mahableshwar, and she was walking and everyone in the market started asking for an autograph and she says, she told everyone that she cannot give an autograph to anyone as she was there to shop for strawberries, so that is just what she would do and go home. She says, one lady told her that she (Sanaya) could not do that. How could she (Sanaya). The lady went on to ask her where she lived so she could come over there to meet her. Sanaya says she understood the feelings, but she was scared ... she had no intentions of being mean to her, but this was not right... no one can hold her, shake her and tell her that she would have an unwanted visitor at home... and only because she refused a photograph.

She says a man came from behind and put a hat on her head and his wife clicked the picture... and she says, she was shocked. She says, sometimes she feels she is public property. No one puts a hat on her head, clicks a pic, takes the hat off and push off. She admits she has been mean to a lot of people sometimes and she also apologizes for the same.

Gul says that if fans can't then actors need to draw a line somewhere to which Sanaya agrees and adds that this is the reason she loves greet and meet where it is lovely to meet people who speak all that they want tell an actor, ask the questions, personal, nice, sweet and cute, but that is the most she can do.

Gul says it is good as actors cannot stop having a personal life. Sanayaagrees as she says that she has so little of personal life anyway that she just wishes people understood. She says it makes it very awkward for people who are with her because when she is giving a photograph or an autograph, everyone is stepping away and she hates it. She says she is a very family person, friend person , so when she is with them, she wants to be with them which she does not get to do.

Gul says she hopes some fans see this and realise it with Sanaya agreeing. Gul tells her that she hopes Sanaya knows this interview is to go on Forum 32 and asks her if she has seen it. Sanaya says she has seen Barun's interview as he told her he did it and she saw it and says it was a nice interview.

She says she liked how chilled out the interview was. Gul says that there were indeed having so much fun. Sanaya says she does not feel like she is giving an interview, she feels like she is just chatting. Gul says its been long since they have met. They recollect meeting in a party where Sanayatold everyone to think of the good things of the show and go out with a smile as all will start work again and forget within 10 days what has happened and have their own life, so smile.

Gul asks Sanaya if she knows about the interview which is to go onForum 32 and if she (Sanaya) has ever seen i, to which Sanaya replies that she has seen Barun's interview as he had informed her of his interview.

She also adds that she found the interview nice and chilled out the interview was

Gul tells her that she had a lot of fun during the interview when Sanayaagrees with her and says, it does not feel like she is giving an interview.Instead, says Sanaya, she feels like she is sitting and chatting with Gul.

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 09 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

Interviul cu Gul si Sanaya....

Sanaya Gul Convo (Part 1) Written Update by Joseph_A
Sanaya Irani greets the viewers as she introduces herself and then Gul addresses her as Khushi Kumari Gupta to which Sanaya replies, " Yaa, completely".

Gul then says that she remembers the shooting of the 'Mazaar wala sequence' and pauses.

Sanaya seems to be recollecting the sequence and after a momentary pause says yes, she does recollect. Gul the continues, "and you were supposed to run behind ASR and pick up the shoe by mistake" All this while Sanaya is agreeing with her by saying "Yaa !!".

Gul continues, " And I remember, you were so irritated, and were saying, what is this Gul yaar, sometimes you tell me to do more, sometimes less, I don't know, which one, what do you want...??"

Sanaya cuts her off as she says, " Forget that, do you remember the time that we were shooting at Chandivali and I think it was the fashion show sequence..." Gul says, " Before the 'Dori sequence"...

Sanaya continues, " Yaa, you yelled at me in the room..." Gul says, 'I don't remember that".

Sanaya continues, " Yes, I remember that. And that was the 1st time, I swear to God, that was a weird thing, you yelled at me and I had so much respect for you after that yelling. I swear to God, if you had gone out of the room and another actor would have given a 'Gaali' or something,

but I was like, you came into the room and you are like, I don't want you to laugh...you are all the time laughing... you are not taking it seriously... because like off the scene, I was laughing, and you were like, stop laughing...stop making jokes... just get serious, even when you are not in the scene, I want you to be serious... and then you walked out of the room."

Gul says that she was under tremendous pressure, with Sanaya agreeing to her. Gul says, " We were convinced that we were not getting Khushi and everyone was convinced that I should not even look at your auditions because you are so South Bombay, and Sanaya Irani cannot be Khushi Kumari Gupta, and then, I saw your audition and I was like, My God, she is so pretty, and she was looking so nice..." Sanaya has a hearty laugh as she hears this.

Gul continues, " nice in the Indian outfit, you were wearing a red kurta, and I saw the audition and it was in the auditions which we had rejected and I was like, I am so calling Sanaya back and then we called you, and after that we were like, Sanaya is going to be Khushi and everybody is like, No No, she is so South Bombay, and that is why I was under so much pressure and that is why, Khushi was very difficult to get".

Sanaya agrees with her... " It was a lot of things actually, because what I had auditioned to what I landed up doing in the first episode and there was that, there should,nt be similarity with Gunjan that Nissar kept telling me and I was like what is happening, My world is just going around so fast, everything was spinning, and then you yelled at me in the room and then when you yelled at me, I was Ok, so this means a lot to a lot of people and I need to get this right."

Gul says that it was quite challenging also and when everyone tells you it is not going to happen, everyone is waiting for it to not happen. All this while, Sanaya agrees with her.

Sanaya agrees as she says people wait to say I told you so... Gul says, she remembers the "Mazzar scene, where Sanaya had said that she can't do it, I don't get it, I do not have to laugh too much , not do this, not do that, but Gul appreciates Sanaya when, she says that Sanaya nailed the scene, the blend was perfect.

Sanaya says, she remembers which shot Gul said the appreciating words, when Khushi walks away from Him (ASR) and gives him the look and Gul was like, yaa yaa yaa, you got the scene. Gul says, she still remembers.

She then asks Sanaya which is her favorite scene in IPK and Sanaya says she has a bad memory, and she does not have a favorite scene. She says she loved the comedy scenes which were very challenging for her as she never thought she could do comedy like the way she landed out doing the scenes.

She continues as she says that she had to really go all out and do the comedy scenes, an actor cannot think how he/she looks, will any action look embarrassing, like stuffing 'samosas' in your mouth and not even thinking how your face is looking at that point, so, she says, she enjoyed doing the comedy scenes when she started doing them, then, says Sanaya, it just became a part and parcel of the show and she quickly adds, she hated the crying scenes. She says she had fallen sick doing them.

Gul reminds her how every time Barun would come close to her and she would giggle and Sanaya laughs when she remembers that. Gul says that the chemistry in the beginning was off to which Sanaya replies... that Barun is not the very "I- make- my- co-actor- very- comfortable" kind of guy... so after a while, when he realised that this chick is just mad, that's when he realised that maybe he can open up a little, till then he was... Gul completes the sentence saying that he was very reserved.

Sanaya agrees that Barun was very reserved and says that she could not understand Barun and that made it even difficult as you need to know a person somewhat to be able to even do scenes with him, but initially he was reserved, to which Gul agrees.

Sanaya continues that she gets very uncomfortable, when Gul says that both were very uncomfortable in the 'Dori scene', and she remembers Barun asking her if she (Gul) was sure ASR would do something like that. Sanaya reminds Gul That she was sick when the 'Dori scene' was shot and re-shot , once at Chandivali and then Gul says then on the GEET set, and Sanaya says she was so sick that day, as after every shot, she was blowing her nose, and it was insane.

And, says Sanaya, she could not nail that scene that day as she told Gul that did not know what to do. She then says, " and Barun, he got it in 2 takes, but when the scene came out, it was more in my favor, because I was like wow..."

Gul says, " Also because we made you open the hair , I still remember that Suzanna insisted that Khushi's way of giving back to ASR and so, when he opens the Dori, you open your hair and the back is covered. That is what turned the scene and made it into a Khushi scene."

Sanaya agrees and says that she was most frightened of that scene and she was waiting for it as she had no idea how she had done it as she was seriously sick, and under medication and blowing her nose and just could not concentrate on the scene... the minute she would have cry, she would feel her nose flow and that, says Sanaya is very distracting for an actor. Gul agrees with Sanaya that the scene was tough. Sanaya says that she waited anxiously for that scene and when the scene aired she was relieved at the way it turned out.

Gul says that she had a lot of good scenes and Sanaya says that Barun asked her what was that scene, I did such a good job, why wasn't it seen?? all in good humor. Sanaya says she told him, it did look good.

Gul says that minus the South Bombay thing, the characteristics of Khushi and Sanaya are very overlapping,and Sanaya remembers that Gul would often say this. Gul would also tell her to be herself, reminisces Sanaya, and she would not understand why Gul is asking her to be herself. Gul says that Sanaya is as loony as Khushi was...Sanaya agrees.

Sanaya laughs as she says that she had not accepted it by then, but when she started being herself and it worked out well, she was like, I am Psycho. Gul says that both of them, Khushi and Sanaya are very similar. Sanaya agrees as she says, that except for the background, the craziness is similar.

Gul asks her if she enjoyed playing Khushi... Sanaya says, she completely enjoyed it... she loved it. She got to do everything, she got to laugh, she got to cry, she got to make other people laugh, to do crazy stuff. There was nothing that she did not discover. There was the angry side, the revengeful side, and everything that she did on the show she enjoyed.

Gul says, " Then there was Shyam".

Sanaya says, that is just it, when she finds out about him, those scenes and when those scenes came to her, she was like wow, waiting to do the scene.

Gul asks Sanaya her favorite scene again and Sanaya says, that she has no favorite scene as such. Gul reminds her of her dance..."Hawa hawaiii..." song seq. and Sanaya laughs and says that is not her favorite scene. She loves dancing, but that is not her favorite scene. As an actor, a favorite scene will be, when she sits down and imagine a lot of things, but those came in a lot of scenes, when she found out about Shyam, the first intimate scene of Barun and hers, she was very stressed out, as she always laughs ...

Gul agrees that Barun and Sanaya would get stressed out. Sanaya says that the funniest is when both get stressed out, both start cracking jokes to clear the air. Gul says that when ASR is supposed to hug Khushi, both Sanaya and Barun are giggling.

Sanaya laughs as she says that the first time, near the pool, wherer ASR tries to kiss Khushi, she (Sanaya) does not think that they were very comfortable with each other and she remembers telling Barun that she is not very comfortable and she wants to get this right just once. So, she says, we need to get this just once and she remembers telling the director, 'Arshad, I am very bad in these scenes, lets just do this once. Arshad agreed and literally, we just did it once."

Gul says it was the JISM wala gaana na, "Jaadu hain Naasha hai..." and Sanaya says, YES.

Sanaya says after that, all romantic scenes were cakewalk as they laughed through the scenes. Gul says that on camera when Barun was supposed to put the 'Payal', Sanaya completes the sentence saying... he removed the razor, and Gul says she told the cameraman to continue filming and Sanaya says she remembers when she laughed, and then adds that no one saw the razor, she was the only one who saw it and so Barun removed the razor and took it to her foot,and nobody saw it and she just burst out laughing,

and she remembers Rishi saying... "Come on yaar, both of you...she says he thought it was one of those laughing sessions, and she was like , can no one see the razor in his hand?? And then Rishi said, "Oh Ok...!! " and then everyone was laughing and it was good.

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 09 Feb 2013, 10:54 pm

Sanaya Irani & Karan V Grover HOST VALENTINE DAY SPECIAL
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de nicolle88 Sam 16 Feb 2013, 3:16 am

fetelor ce stiti baga sezonul 2 din iss pyarr?

nicolle88
membru
membru

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2013
Varsta : 35

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 06 Mar 2013, 5:50 pm

The hunt for 'Modern Bahu' Sanaya Irani's Dulha intensifies

Sanaya Irani, the ‘Modern Bahu’ is really in demand!! The hunt for her ‘Modern Dulha’ intensifies with the channel (Sony Entertainment Television) and Optimystix Productions looking for a suitable match for Sanaya in the show!!

So who is going to be Sanaya’s ‘groom’ in the upcoming show? Our readers would remember that Tellychakkar.com had written yesterday (5 March 2013) about Sanaya’s real-life partner Mohit Sehgal being a strong contender to getting the lead role. We now hear that Mohit and Sanaya’s co-star in Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani has also been approached for the prized role, and that the actor has given his look test for the same.

Wow!! Isn’t this interesting? We talked to Mohit and he said, “Yes, I have given a look test for the show opposite Sanaya. But there is nothing to talk about it, as the lead has not been cast yet.”

Arjun told us, “Yes, I have given my look test. And I am aware of the fact that Mohit has also been offered the role. If I get this role, I will be very happy as I and Sanaya are very good friends. And if Mohit bags the role, I will be happier as I know that they will get a chance to exhibit their off-screen bonding on screen too. Let’s hope for the best.”

In addition to Arjun and Mohit, we also hear that Saurabh Pandey of Tere Mere Sapne fame and Varun Kapoor, who essayed the lead in Channel [V]’s Humse Hain Life have been short listed for the lead role in Modern Bahu.

When contacted, Varun Kapoor told us, “Yes, it is true that I have given my look test. But I know that there are few other guys in contention too. So let’s wait and see.”

We tried contacting Saurabh Pandey, but could not get through to him.

Well, who will be Sanaya’s on-screen ‘Dulha’? Only time will tell.

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani to pair up yet again for Sony Entertainment Television's Modern Bahu?
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 06 Mar 2013, 8:11 pm

de pe 28 feb

Is Sanaya's character Chanchan in Modern Bahu similar to Khushi?
Sanaya Irani has started shooting for Modern Bahu and everyone is wondering how her look will be…
Sanaya Irani has finally started shooting for Optimystix's show Modern Bahu, to be aired soon on Sony TV.

Her character in the show is that of a modern girl named Chanchan who is a happy-go-lucky girl with a jolly nature and likes to help people. Sources also say that the show is based on the yesteryear film Khoobsurat and Sanaya's character is based on film actress Rekha's character in the film.

Her look which was revealed recently sees her dressed in Indo-Western clothes with a naughty smile on her face.

While Sanaya is busy shooting and too busy too talk, there are stories that the story of the serial revolves around a bubbly girl who gets married into a strict Gujarati family and how she changes all the rules.

It is also to be seen whether her character will be similar to the bubbly, vivacious and loud Khushi she played in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 06 Mar 2013, 9:11 pm

Mohit Sehgal might act opposite Sanaya Irani in Modern Bahu

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 06 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 07 Mar 2013, 8:52 am

Will Sanaya be able to do what Aamna could not do for Sony TV – get TRPs
I was having my evening tea when I first saw her. She was looking charming in her new modern avatar making rangoli with a stencil. All they said was “Jald aa rahi hain Chanchan“ and my heart started singing “Aaj mausam hain suhana, Khushi se dobara milne ka hai bahana…….what the …what the …what the…”
Sanaya Irani began her acting career in 2006 as Bobo in the movie Fanaa. She made her television debut as Sameera in SAB TV’ show Left Right Left and then went on to portray negative role in Imagine TV’ Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi. Her first role as a protagonist came in Star One’ Miley Jab Hum Tum as a simple, studious and reclusive Gunjan. She gained enormous popularity by portraying role of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada in Star Plus’ one of the most successful shows till date Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

It was a disheartening moment for all her fans when her show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon with Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti) was abruptly pulled off the air. The fans were and are still filling petitions with the channel Star Plus to announce season 2 for the show or bring them together in some new show as they want to see more of Arshi (Barun and Sanaya) together. Post Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, though Barun is yet to be sighted on television, we got to see Sanaya on Life OK’ reality show Welcome-Bazzi Mehman Nawazi Ki and Zee TV’ Valentine Day special Ishq Wala Love.

And now hey … It’s party time for all her fans. For the adorable, lively, chirpy Khushi is all set to entertain us once again but this time as Chanchan in her new show from Optimystix Production‘s tentatively titled as Modern Bahu. The show is supposed to go on air from 25th March 2013 on Sony TV. Two teaser of the show are already out and looks like Chanchan will be a refined version of Khushi– same bubbliness, vivaciousness and loudness. Only difference that we could make out is, she looks more confident, peppier and haughtier in her modern look. She is looking radiant in her indo-western outfit with hair flowing loose.

To make way for this most popular TV actress of recent times, we have to bid farewell to another most popular TV actress of yesteryears – Aamna Sharif. Aamna debuted on television with Kahin To Hoga where she played the protagonist. The show was a sensation and is one of the most successful shows in the history of Star Plus, ranking at number 5 on Star Plus’ top 10 shows of all time. Like her co-star Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna too ventured into Bollywood to test her stars but her stint was short lived.

She made a comeback on television after 5 years with Sony TV’ show Hongey Judaa Naa Hum. The concept of the show was unique love story of a young married couple, who rediscover love post an accident that erased their memories. It had a mind-blowing cast including Raqesh Vashisht and Aamir Ali. However this much hyped project of Shri Adhakari Brothers could never live up to viewer’s expectations and register TRPs. And in not more than 7 months of its run it is all ready to bid adieu to Sony TV – aakhir judaa ho gaye hum.

Expectations – Post launching Dil Ke Nazar Se-Khoobsurat, Sony TV is set to launch a show based on the movie with same title (what a coincidence). The show promises to instill the charm of the old classic movie with array of talented actors. This being Sanaya’s come back show, and post phenomenal success of her last show and character Khushi, high benchmark is already set for the show.

This is what happened with Aamna as well, the audiences had huge expectations from her comeback show but, week content could not save the show for her. What will be Sanaya’s fate? Will comeback of another talented actress save the face for Sony TV? Will Varun-Sanaya become a pair as iconic as Barun-Sanaya (Barun, Varun – yet another coincidence)? It is also to be seen if Chanchan turns out to be any different from Khushi. To find this, all we need to do is to just keep ourselves tuned in. And don’t forget to tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-idubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on idubba app..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 07 Mar 2013, 8:56 am

nicolle88 a scris:fetelor ce stiti baga sezonul 2 din iss pyarr?

Buna..eu nu am auzit nimic oficial ...doar zvonuri...dar Sanaya nou proiect Barun a spus ca e ocupat,ceililanti au alte proiecte...e cam greu sa ii revedem prea curand...sincer nu prea cred in sez 2..dar orice e posibil...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 07 Mar 2013, 9:19 am

de pe 14 feb dar vad ca nu e pusa...vorbesc de casa de productie 4 Lions...si de seriale lor...

Love and its manifestations in 4 Lions Films shows

Love. One word that has inspired many poets. A word that has moved mountains (almost literally), has been cause of wars and led to path of death and destruction. It is a roller coaster ride on which one experiences emotions from ecstasy to despair. One may crave the emotion while other renounce it but can one say it does not exist? No. Or at least we don’t think so. Some say love makes the world go around. A pragmatic person might denounce it as a romantic notion, befitting movies and novels. But ask a person in love and you might see them nod in agreement.
4 Lions Films have romantics in form of Gul Khan, Nissar Parvez and Gorky. They have epitomized the word romance in every series they have produced. Be it Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, Humse Hai Life, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year, Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek or Qubool Hai. And we are not just talking about romance between the leads namely Raghav (Himansh Kohli) and Sia (Abigail Jain), Suvreen Guggal (Smiriti Kalra) and Yuvraj Singh (Shivin Narang), Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet Handa (Dhrashti Dhami), Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti) and Khushi Kumari Gupta (Sanaya Irani), Arjun Suryakant Rawte (Shaleen Malhotra) and Roshini (Sameeksha Singh), Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti. We are also talking about romance amongst the mature couples namely Dilshaad Ahmed Khan (Shalini Kapoor), Raashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh) and Shireen Ahmed Khan (Shabnam Sayed) and Raashid , Lovely Guggal (Ekta Sharma) and Baldev Guggal ( Akshay Anand).
What is love? Is it better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all? Ask Arjun Suryakant Rawte and one may not find a yes. Is love then to possess? Ask Khushi Kumari Gupta if what Shyam felt for her was love and again would you find a yes? Is love then to sacrifice? Ask Dilshaad and she would not agree with the sacrifice that Raashid has made for her as love or will she? What about Sia? Was it love that made Raghav abandon her? Is love then to let someone go? For Suvreen has let Yuvraj go when he said that he only sees her as a friend. Does loving someone mean that you set them free, if they come back, its yours, else it never was? Is love acceptance? For Maan Singh Khurana accepted Geet with another man’s child. Is love compromise? For Shireen seems to have compromised with her fate as she knows that somewhere Raashid does love Dilshaad as well or a little more than her.
Love is a feeling. A feeling of anticipation, confusion, hesitation, jealousy, rivalry and pain. Can one compartmentalize and say I only want to feel one and not other? Don’t we all go through each and every stage of love. 4 Lions Films in all their shows have depicted different hues of love. In Geet, it’s Maan’s acceptance. In IPKKND, for Arnav its understanding. In Suvreen, it’s Suvreen’s strength of love. In HHL, love is second chance for Sia, In Arjun – love is pain. In Qubool Hai, love is denial for Asad and sacrifice for Raashid. Love and its avatars in all their shows have one common thread. Divinity, blessing, gift. In each show, they bring you a polychromatic collage, that shows that meaning of love changes for every person; love can define a person but not be the definition of love.
4 Lions Films have produced shows that render stories filled with love and passion. Through characters, we have seen rendition of emotions that would take you through veritable fields of gold to deserts of time. Each character has taken you through the wringer of emotions and extracted every drop from you as an audience in form of praise, criticism or question.
So get involved this Valentine. Come fall in love. Will you be a Valentine to 4 Lions Films shows? Happy Valentine’s Day to all the viewers who appreciate, critique and comment with love and passion. Watch Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the year on Channel V, at 6:30pm Monday through Thursday, Qubool Hai, at 9:30pm on Zee TV, Monday through Friday and Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek, every weekend on Star Plus and experience myriad of colors of love.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 07 Mar 2013, 10:03 am

Hunt for Modern Bahu Sanaya Irani's dulha turns difficult!
Though Sony TV has finalized its Modern Bahu in the vivacious Khushi aka Sanaya Irani but finding the ideal dulha for her is giving them some sleepless nights.

It has been learnt that makers of Modern Bahu, Optimystix Productions and channel Sony is busy hunting for a suitable male lead and so far the result has been futile. A couple of days back it was reported that Sanaya’s real life boy friend Mohit Sehgal, last seen in Star Plus’ Khamoshiyan, has auditioned for the role and is very keen to pair up with Sanaya again post Miley Jab Hum Tum.

Mohit confirmed the same and said, “Yes, I have given a look test for the show opposite Sanaya. But there is nothing to talk about it, as the lead has not been cast yet.”

Not just him, Sanaya’s another co-star from MJHT and a good buddy Arjun Bijlani also has given his look test for the show. Arjun shared, “Yes, I have given my look test. And I am aware of the fact that Mohit has also been offered the role. If I get this role, I will be very happy as I and Sanaya are very good friends. And if Mohit bags the role, I will be happier as I know that they will get a chance to exhibit their off-screen bonding on screen too. Let’s hope for the best.”

Other than these two, Saurabh Pandey of Tere Mere Sapne fame and Varun Kapoor, who played the lead in Channel [V]’s Humse Hai Life have also been short listed for the lead role in Modern Bahu. Speaking on the same, Varun said, “Yes, it is true that I have given my look test. But I know that there are few other guys in contention too. So let’s wait and see.”

Let us see who will end up being Sanaya’s dulha!

Source: tellychakkar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 07 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

TV actors say 'Hats off to you' on Women's Day!
TV actors talk about the TV actress or character they want to say 'hats off' to on International Women's Day...
8th March is celebrated as International Women's Day. Our television industry has been known for its women centric shows where women have always been portrayed in different shades. We asked our TV actors about the which female character/
Akshay Dogra: There have been many beginning from Udaan, Rajni, Taara, and many more but my hats off goes to the protagonist of Udaan who dreamt of becoming an IPS Officer and wanted to rise high in life.I would like to work with Gul Khan again as I have seen her doing wonders to the characters she creates for her shows. If I would ever get an opportunity to work with her again, I will surely jump for it, as I like the way she transforms a character.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Mar 2013, 11:55 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Mar 2013, 11:58 am

Vote Now!! BEST INDIAN SOAPS on Television in Recent Times
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Mar 2013, 3:48 pm

TV’s Most Celebrated Women and their Iconic Characters

Sanaya Irani
As Khushi Kumari Gupta in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Sanaya Irani certainly added many more fans to her kitty – thanks to her much relatable, fun character in the romantic drama. The gorgeous girl is currently seen in Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-
Nawaazi Ki.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Mar 2013, 8:59 pm

Vishal Karwal TO STAR OPPOSITE Sanaya Irani in Modern Bahu??
The Media has been abuzz with news about the actor who will be paired opposite beautiful and popular actress Sanaya Irani in her next show titled Modern Bahu to be aired on Sony. Too many names like Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Vatsal Seth, Varun Kapoor have been speculated to be seen in the show and the latest name doing the rounds is Vishal Karwal. A certain section of the media has also gone ahead to announce that Vishal Karwal who was last seen in Bigg Boss-6 has bagged the opportunity.

Confirmed ChanChan Male Lead
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 08 Mar 2013, 9:11 pm

Here's predicting the future of Sony TV's upcoming show Modern Bahu
Guys it’s time to look into the eyes of the future.

Yes, ace tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani is back and this time she talks about the destiny of Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming show Modern Bahu (Optimistix Productions).

The show stars the bubblicious and beautiful Sanaya Irani who was last seen as Khushi in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon while the hunt for the male lead is on.

Fans of the lovely lass have been waiting anxiously for the show to hit the screens so that they can relish some Sanaya magic all over again.

The question now is that will the project manage to entertain and click with the masses or not?

Over to you Munisha…

“Modern Bahu has got the Card of Three of Wands which signifies waiting. The show will start up on a good note but will take some time to pick up. The channel (Sony Entertainment Television) will leave no stones unturned to make the project a big success. The promotion of the show will be done on a large scale.”

“Talking about Sanaya, her Saturn is heavy; this will favour her for the show. The show is based on her and with this show, her fan popularity will increase a lot.”

Here, we would like to say that Munisha had done tarot card reading for Sanaya earlier in which she had mentioned that post-February, there are chances of her coming back on the small screen. And that’s exactly what is happening.

Way to go Munisha and all the very best Sanaya!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 09 Mar 2013, 6:57 pm

Abhaas Mehta on his role in Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan
Ravi Ojha’s Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan is an upcoming Zee TV show based on a Bengali show Khela.

The makers have already roped in big names like Sanjeeda Sheikh, Additi Gupta, Abhaas Mehta, Namrata Thapa, Preeti Mamgain, Rishi Khurana, Mona Ambegaonkar, Kiran Karmarkar, Abhinav Shukla and Vijay Raaz as the cast.

To get into further details, we got in touch with Abhaas Mehta, who was loved by the masses for his baddy avatar in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. “Badalte Rishton ki Dastaan has a compelling storyline and a very gripping narrative. The name of my character is Agasthya that will not be positive or negative, on the contrary he will be a neutral character. Since Agasthya has lost his father at very young age, his uncle Kiran Karmarkar has brought him up. And on his part, Agasthya idealizes and respects his uncle a lot. Talking about my look, it will be western casual and will have a bit of stubble,” the actor avers.

“The story won’t revolve around the leads but it will focus on all the characters. There will be romance and drama but every single character will have dark secret which will keep the audiences hooked from day one. The project has all the known faces and there are no new comers. I have lot of expectation from the show and I am confident that viewers will like it,” he adds.

“I feel that since my fans have loved me as Shyam, I hope they will also like me as Agasthya,” he concludes.

Here’s wishing Abhaas all the very best!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 12:09 pm

Shaheer Sheikh declines Modern Bahu
Our readers will very well remember that Shaheeh Sheikh of Navya fame had long back been finalized to essay the role of Arjun in Swastik Productions’ long-awaited mythological show for Star Plus, Mahaabhaarat. Shaheer who has a huge fan following has been getting quite a lot of offers, but the actor is eagerly waiting for his dream project Mahabhaarat to happen.

Recently, we hear that the actor was offered the lead role opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony Entertainment Television’s Modern Bahu, produced by Optimystix Productions, but the actor apparently refused the offer.

We tried calling Shaheer, but could not get through to him.

We really hope Shaheer is back on the small screen soon to entertain his fans.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm

Aishwariya Sakhuja cheers for Modern Bahu !
Even as she takes her time to select the right show after Saas Bina Sasural, Aishwarya is cheering for Optimystix's new show!
Excitement and curiosity envelopes Optimystix Entertainment's upcoming show Modern Bahu. The feeling for Tellywood actor Aishwariya Sakhuja is no different.

When we heard that Aishwariya is cheering for Modern Bahu we got in touch with her to share her views about it.

In sheer excitement she said, "Yes, I am cheering for Modern Bahu as it is an Optymistix's show. I share a good bond with the production house and I am definitely happy as well as excited for the show."

Well now we know that she is cheering for Optymistix Entertainment as she has earlier worked with them as the main lead in their show Saas Bina Sasural on Sony TV.

"Sanaya Irani is a great actor and I wish her all the best for the show", she concluded.

Talks are also on about Season 2 of Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 coming up but Aishwarya says she has no clue about it, "I have not been approached for the show as yet but, yes if they do I will be happy to do it."

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 12:24 pm

Channel confirms but Vishal Karwal denies!
Speculations and confusion surround Modern Bahu's male lead!
Optimystix's upcoming show Modern Bahu featuring Sanaya Irani is without a male lead as yet and adding to the confusion is the tweet from Sneha Rajani Senior Executive Vice President and Business Head-SET(Sony Entertainment Television)

While after a long discussion on whether Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Sehgal or Vishal Karwal, among few other actors were approached for the male lead, Sneha Rajani tweeted last evening,"We have the male lead #chanchan any guesses?" and later in the evening she tweeted again confirming the male lead asserting,"Vishal Karwal it is!#chanchan".

However, there lies a twist in the tale. Vishal Karwal who has given a look test for the show himself denies being a part of the show.
When contacted Vishal said, "I have no idea about what is going on. As of now, I am not doing the show."

Sources also maintained that Vishal Karwal is not doing the show as he was not happy with the pay package and that the negotiations were on. We also contacted Arjun Bijlani and Mohit Sehgal and they both said that since they had not heard from the channel they don't think they will be doing the show.

Two contradictory statements makes us wonder who is right and who's wrong or is it just a guessing game being played by Sony TV to create a hype over the weekend? Has Vishal too been told to maintain silence?

Watch this space for more.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat