Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 16 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 10 Aug 2013, 4:53 pm

Sbb
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 10 Aug 2013, 5:12 pm

Gautam Rode or Vivian Dsena?
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/rate-it/gautam-rode-or-vivian-dsena
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 10 Aug 2013, 8:19 pm

Click on the link to view more pics: http://www.tellychakkar.com/photo/slideshow/the-sets-colors-madhubala#1
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 11 Aug 2013, 4:33 pm

Madhubala’s separation might turn RK into heartless man again

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubalas-separation-might-turn-RK-into-heartless-man-again/30851
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Dum 11 Aug 2013, 10:22 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Lun 12 Aug 2013, 10:03 am

2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 1098215_434270343355082_286590224_n
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 2:50 pm

Telly town senior actors speak about young co-actors!
On International Youth Day today, TellyBuzz got in touch with senior actors of daily soaps to talk about and give advice to young co-actors of their show....

'International Youth Day', a day for the youth to celebrate and recognise their talent is also a day for the elders to appreciate the success of the young generation. Dedication and efforts to strive to make things work will ultimately lead the youth to have a brighter future.

Here we have senior actors from the Television industry talking about their young co-actors and what advise they would want to give them.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 B93_starparivaarawards2009_044

Shama Deshpande who essays the role of Radha in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Shama speaks about her young co-actor Vivian Dsena who plays her son RK in the show - "Vivian is a very lively human being and I wish that he stays for longer in the show. Vivian respects his seniors and co-actors a lot and that is a very good thing about him, which I wish never changes."

About her other young co-actor, Drashti Dhami playing her daughter-in-law Shama says, "Drashti is a very hardworking girl and today's youth is indeed very hard working. She is an extremely talented girl and gives her 100 percent. Seeing her dedication I sometimes feel that she should remove some time forherself too. Drashti is a wonderful actress and I am sure that she will do wonders with her work always."

Shama's advice for today's youth – "Today's youth has a huge platform to showcase their talent hence their 75% tension is relieved. However, the rest 25% depends upon their hard work. I wish I was born in today's generation (laughs)."

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 2:53 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Is RK and Madhu's divorce a ploy to trap Sultan?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Madhubala-010713
Sultan has stooped to a new low to get Madhu in his life, but will he succeed?

Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) has threatened to kill Rishab Kundra (Vivian DSena) if Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) does not divorce him. Initially she opposed the idea and asked Sultan to go to hell, but when he acted on his threats, Madhu had to agree. So now the track is, after spending a romantic night under the stars, the couple is forced to split as RK's bail gets cancelled. Madhu meets her hubby in prison and tells him that she wants a divorce. Heartbroken and angry RK yells and calls her names, but finally agrees to sign on the dotted line.

Both RK and Madhu are in tears, while their respective families are shell shocked.Sultan on the other hand is rejoicing his victory. Everything is going according to his plan – or so he believes, but we smell something fishy. RK signs the paper too easily and Madhu gives up too fast. Wethinks, this is just a smart and well-crafted plan by the couple to expose Sultan in the open. Once Sultan's side is exposed, Madhu and RK will reunite.

However, if the divorce is not fake and they do separate, we as fans are going to be quite upset. Rishabala will be miserable without each other and the viewers without them. One thing we know for sure is that Madhu will never love Sultan as long as RK is alive, but what if the baddie kills our hero? Keep watching this space to find out more about Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 12 Aug 2013, 3:09 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Is RK and Madhu's divorce a ploy to trap Sultan?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Madhubala-010713
Sultan has stooped to a new low to get Madhu in his life, but will he succeed?

Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) has threatened to kill Rishab Kundra (Vivian DSena) if Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) does not divorce him. Initially she opposed the idea and asked Sultan to go to hell, but when he acted on his threats, Madhu had to agree. So now the track is, after spending a romantic night under the stars, the couple is forced to split as RK's bail gets cancelled. Madhu meets her hubby in prison and tells him that she wants a divorce. Heartbroken and angry RK yells and calls her names, but finally agrees to sign on the dotted line.

Both RK and Madhu are in tears, while their respective families are shell shocked.Sultan on the other hand is rejoicing his victory. Everything is going according to his plan – or so he believes, but we smell something fishy. RK signs the paper too easily and Madhu gives up too fast. Wethinks, this is just a smart and well-crafted plan by the couple to expose Sultan in the open. Once Sultan's side is exposed, Madhu and RK will reunite.

However, if the divorce is not fake and they do separate, we as fans are going to be quite upset. Rishabala will be miserable without each other and the viewers without them. One thing we know for sure is that Madhu will never love Sultan as long as RK is alive, but what if the baddie kills our hero? Keep watching this space to find out more about Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
Da si daca Sultan este expus si Rk si Madhu se reunesc nu inteleg ce ne-ar mai putea oferi?Ca sunt mereu aceleasi imbratisari anoste si aceleasi priviri, deci?2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 1450537109 
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 3:14 pm

iulianagl a scris:Da si daca Sultan este expus si Rk si Madhu se reunesc nu inteleg ce ne-ar mai putea oferi?Ca sunt mereu aceleasi imbratisari anoste si aceleasi priviri, deci?2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 1450537109 
Smile 
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 12 Aug 2013, 4:11 pm

UNCUT | Madhubala brings RK the divorce papers in jail

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 13 Aug 2013, 7:50 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Mier 14 Aug 2013, 5:15 pm

Nautanki Telefilms' Madhubala and Do Dil Ek Jaan team to battle it out at the cricket field

It’s a National Holiday tomorrow (15 August) and Nautanki Telefilms has decided to utilize the Independence Day in a very constructive yet entertaining manner.
Yes, the cast and crew of their shows, namely Madhubala (Colors) and Do Dil Ek Jaan (Life OK) will play an exciting cricket match. We hear that the cast of both the shows are gearing up for the D-day and are ready to outdo the other…
Vivian Dsena, the popular RK of Madhubala confirmed the news saying, “Yes, we are playing the match and I am pretty excited about it. Since I am an all rounder, I am all set to give my opponents a strong competition. We have been practicing for the match for some time now, taking time out from our hectic shoots and it will definitely be a competitive match.”
When asked whether he has the confidence that his team is going to win, the good looking actor with a smile averred, “We are all set for the battle. Fingers are crossed and I hope Madhubala team emerges victorious.”
Vivian’s co-actor Sikandar Kharbanda also added, “We are all very excited for the match but the erratic Mumbai rains may act as a spoilsport. I am also suggesting the team that if it rains we can indulge in some hard-kicking soccer match (laughs).”
He further shared, “Since me and Vivian are good football players we would not mind the change. But I am also a good batsman and wicketkeeper so I am all game for anything that comes up tomorrow.”
Khar gymkhana (Mumbai) will be the venue for this exciting match. Must say, a great way for the production house to keep their actors united and happy, with some healthy competition!!
So which team are you going to support – is it Vivian’s Madhubala team or Ayaz’s Jaan team?
All said and done, it is going to be a wonderful outing. Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for the results of this thrilling match.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Aug 2013, 4:11 pm

http://indiatellytalkies.com/rk-to-sign-divorce-papers-for-madhu-in-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Aug 2013, 4:23 pm

Jai Hind!!!
Telly stars share their views about the Independence day with us.
Independence Day is to celebrate the freedom moment and respect our unfurling tri color flag.

Let's see what our TV actors share about this day.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 Drashti_dhami_and__Vivian_Dsena
Drashti Dhami as Madhu of Madhubala- Ek Ishq, EkJunoon & Contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

"I remember in school we used to take part in cultural activities, especially dance and drama on Independence Day showcasing the struggle of what our freedom fighters through our act. As kids I remember reading through history books about revolutionists who sacrificed their life for this country. This year, through Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I will be playing tribute through my special act on Vande Mataram."

Vivian Dsena as RK of Madhubala- Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon

"Being in military school, we used to have a lot of activities planned for Independence Day. From being a part of the flag hoisting ceremony to participating in the parade, I used to be a part of every ceremony. I used to thoroughly enjoy it as it would induce a sense of immense pride. I make sure that I still try and be a part of the celebrations and express my regards for the country."

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Aug 2013, 4:24 pm

Sbs
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Joi 15 Aug 2013, 5:16 pm

TOI:Small screens show stealers-AR

They are mean,manipulative and schemesters in their own right.They also enjoy making the protagonists lives as difficult as it can get in a 22 minute episodes.And yes,they are often smarter than the main leads.Tellys badmash company is currently reveling in the way their wreck havoc and keep the pace of the show flowing

MADHUBALA... EK ISHQ EK JUNOON

ROLE: SULTAN ESSAYED BY: AVINESH REKHI
Sultan,the gangster is so smart that even the protagonists have been reduced to being pawns in his devious game.As he enters the screen with a background score of Deva Deva,his face deadpan,you know theres going to be havoc in RK-Madhus lives.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Aug 2013, 6:02 pm

TV Actors on Independence Day :

5. Drashti Dhami (Madhubala)
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 20130815-111842
I still remember how I used to participate in cultural activities during my school days were I used to celebrate the patriotic feeling of Independence.

7. Vivian Dsena(Madhubala)
2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 20130815-112115
This day during school days used to be hectic for me as I used to participate in all activities being in a military school.I wish my fans a happy Independence day.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 16 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

Which TV show are you currently enjoying watching? http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/which-tv-show-are-you-currently-enjoying-watching
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 16 Aug 2013, 11:07 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tam-ratings-week-32-2013

by Criss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 6:43 pm

‎TVTRatings‬ and ‪#‎TRPratings‬

http://indiatellytalkies.com/tvt-trp-ratings-from-4th-august-to-10th-august-2013/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 6:46 pm

Drashti Dhami with Gurmeet Choudhary or Drashti Dhami with Vivian Dsena
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/rate-it/drashti-gurmeet-or-drashti-vivian
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm

COLORS TV

Always hoped to have a one-on-one with your favourite?#?Jhalak? contestants?

Today is your chance to LIVE CHAT with them, 7PM to 9PM! Don't miss it!

2.Noutati media - Pagina 16 1186061_10153169216455061_749326613_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 7:12 pm

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 17th August 2013 FULL EPISODE - Teen Ka Tadka SPECIAL EPISODE

Drashti & Sanaya's NEW SPECIAL DANCE ACT in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6 17th August 2013 FULL EPISODE
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Lun 19 Aug 2013, 1:15 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-drama-RK-to-bring-a-girl-wipe-Madhubalas-sindoor/31167
RK pentru a afla adevarul despre divort..ii va sterge sindoor-ul de pe frunte lui Madhu si ii va lua lantisorul de casatorie iar Madhu va fi ranita dar isi va ascunde durerea.
Madhu pune in camera lor o poza cu Sultan,iar RK ca sa o irite si sa afle adevarul va aduce o fata in casa lui.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 16 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Urmatorul