Serialesitelenovelet
22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+4
axxa246
Camelia_Monica
victorelalove
DENISA
8 participanți

Pagina 1 din 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Urmatorul

In jos

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Empty 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:38 pm

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 4bg222. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 4bg222. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 4bg2

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 6508739h
22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Ffyq

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 6162859m

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 925958   Click https://serialesitelenovelet.forumgratuit.ro/f21-murat-yildirim

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 495309    Click https://serialesitelenovelet.forumgratuit.ro/f15-tuba-buyukustun

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 530894340  Click   https://serialesitelenovelet.forumgratuit.ro/f33-engin-akyurek

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 24wvdkw  Click  https://serialesitelenovelet.forumgratuit.ro/t666-21-suskunlar-jocul-tacerii-general-discussions-comentarii

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 12922221321613222. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 6925122. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Muratuba1ot122. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Savas22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Serialesitelenoveletuba22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1689731015010801860159122. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Demir422. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Muratuba222. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Demirucak

Murat Yıldırım’s interview with ‘MY TV’ magazine English Translation

The book, being written by the lawyer and vice president of UNESCO  World Heritage Site of Argolis Liana Nikolaidou and the professor of Literature at Metropolitan College of London Mariene Benekou, intends to guide the reader to the world heritage monuments of Argolis (Mycenae, Tiryns, Epidavros) giving the baton, to the perpetual route of spreading Greek spirit and civilization to the opposite shores of Aegean Sea.  Through the biography of the 34 year old famous Turkish actor, the borders open, in the name of world peace and reconciliation of people. On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 12.00, ‘MY TV’ met with  Murat Yıldırım at a central hotel of Athens and talked with him about this unconventional project.

‘MY TV’ : How did the cooperation with UNESCO come up?

Murat : The proposal was made to me about three months ago. At first, I was very hesitant, because I was thinking that I’m very young and I don’t deserve my biography to be written. But when they told me that all proceeds from the book would be given to children, I accepted it with pleasure.

‘MY TV’ : How do you feel that your life is going to be a bridge of culture between two nations?

Murat: Biography is something that scares me in general, because I’m not a very ‘open’ person and I don’t like speaking about myself. It’s very difficult for someone to speak about his personal life, as well as his private moments. Even more, to make them known to the public through a book. I could accept such a proposal , only from UNESCO and only for such a significant charitable purpose. If I could put a little stone in this bridge of culture between two nations, it would be a great pleasure for me.

‘MY TV’ : Have you been sensitive with children having need of substantial help?

Murat: I am sensitive with the children all over the world. I will use even my publicity, offered by my art, to be able to help children facing serious health problems.

‘MY TV’ : What’s your opinion about the culture of Greece? What are our differences and similarities?

Murat: This is the third time I’m visiting Greece and the second being in Athens. I have visited many countries around the world. It is the first time that I see a culture, having so much in common with the Turkish culture. Even though in the past, there were some differences, mainly for political reasons, between the two countries, I believe, this has  changed now.

‘MY TV’ : Your wife Burçin Terzioğlu has the same opinion as you? Have you also visited Halkidiki this summer?

Murat: Of course… we had a very good time at Halkidiki. That warm welcome by the Greeks, was not only to me, because I’m famous. To be clear, in your country (Greece), it is not necessary to be ‘someone’, in order for a Greek to welcome you warmly. My friends have also been telling me the same, when visiting Greece. At Halkidiki, where we went 2-3 weeks ago with my wife, people were very hospitable and pleasant to us. It doesn’t matter for them the fact that I’m famous! They offered us hospitality and helped us a lot indeed.

‘MY TV’ : I think that this is mutual…

Murat: That’s what I also believe. There’s something in my life, that I would never forget. In 1999, when the great earthquake happened in Turkey, the first who came to help us, were Greeks. This is not incidental! It indisputably proves that all political issues, being for a long time between the two countries, have already been solved and we have gone ahead to another level.

‘MY TV’ : How do you feel that Turkish series have in Greece so great success?

Murat: I know that in Greece, during the last few years, many Turkish series have been aired. I have heard this by Greeks as well, who say that, when visiting Turkey. I believe that, this is mainly due to the fact, that also in Greece, you consider very important the institution of family, the morals and habitudes, just as happens in Turkey as well. That’s why I think, you love so much Turkish series in Greece.

‘MY TV’ : Do you know that in our country (Greece) you are the idol of many women? How do you feel about this?

Murat: Many thanks to everybody for their interest and love shown to me. I’m flattered. The truth is that, I don’t get excited with such comments. I like more being focused on my job…

‘MY TV’ : Do you feel being a star?

Murat: There are moments I feel it, I’m forced, because of my job. But in my everyday life, I live just like everyone else. Something very important to me, is the human being! I want to live my life free. I hate everything that restrains a person of growing. Of course, sometimes it would be considered as an advantage for someone, to behave like a star. I’m not interested in such issues. I care more on how I would be better as a human being and also as an actor.

‘MY TV’ : Tell me about your childhood. How does your biography start?

Murat: I was born on 13 April 1979 in Konya, Turkey. I have lived there till I was fourteen. After that, my parents moved to Adana, where all the family followed. I have two sisters. I’m the second child. My younger sister studies at Koç University and my older sister is a teacher. I had a very good childhood, because my father was a teacher. Further details in the book…

‘MY TV’ : Would you participate in a Greek series?

Murat: This summer at Halkidiki, I had the opportunity to watch some series on Greek TV and  some parts of plays. Of course, since theater has started in Greece, I would be very happy to participate in a performance, in the case that, such a proposal would be made, because Greece has very remarkable artists, actors…

‘MY TV’ : Would you like to play at Epidavros?

Murat: I would like to play at Epidavros, although I don’t know if I can handle it…

‘MY TV’ : It is heard that you are one of the most well paid actors in Turkey. I don’t know if this is true. What's your relationship with money?

Murat: My relationship with money isn’t so good (laughing). Of course, I grew up in a family, in which, my father was a teacher and my mother was at home, she didn’t have a job, so I can say that, in a way, I had a lack of money! Nevertheless, money doesn’t matter to me much. Regarding to the amounts have been heard, since the Turkish series and especially those, which I have participated in, have been aired to 70-80 countries worldwide, all these mean a profit in favor of the production company.  The money coming from abroad is being shared proportionately. Showbiz industry is huge in Turkey and since, series are commerce, there is a proportionate reward for all the actors.

‘MY TV’ : Where do you spend most of your money? What's your passion?

Murat
: On vacation with my wife…  (laughing).

‘MY TV’ : Is it easy to live with an actress?

Murat: For me it’s very easy, because you don't have to explain anything, since the other knows who you are and what you are doing. There is an understanding.

‘MY TV’ : When you got married, you  were at a highlight of your career. At that time, you could drift by fame, money, but you preferred to settle down. You always  were in favor of marriage? Didn’t you be afraid of disappointing your fans?

Murat: These are everyone personal choice and you can’t predict anything. I got married when I was 28 years old. Life brought things on such a way, that I fell in love and decided to go ahead getting married to the woman of my life. I didn’t think of what I was losing but of what I had.. and for me that was a choice of life. Family is something good, to wake up every morning, seeing next to you the person you love.

‘MY TV’ : On a previous interview, you have said that marriage isn’t romance. After six years of marriage, do you still continue in  believing that?

Murat: Of course there’s romance in a marriage… it couldn’t be different. But it isn’t only romance. When you make the decision to get married, you have to lay aside romance, for a while… and bring forth logic, but later it comes again in your life. There couldn’t be a marriage without any romance.

‘MY TV’ : So, doesn’t marriage kill love?

Murat: This depends on the person, on how you know yourself, on how you know the other, on how the other knows you, on what you expect from life. It doesn’t kill… it exists in everyone.

‘MY TV’ : Let’s go now, to the bad side of publicity. Do you leave media and paparazzi to interfere to your daily life, your relation with your wife?

Murat: The truth is that we are a little careful on where we go, what we do, but up to there. In general, I have neither a very good relationship with this mechanism, with the bad, as you have said, side of publicity, nor I’m affected on such a way, to feel limited or afraid of doing something. Paparazzi prevent me of continuing with my life. I don’t even think of it, I keep on normally…

‘MY TV’ : Were you always so down-to-earth and philosophized in your life?

Murat: I’m very happy with my life. It may seem that I have put my life in some boxes, by the way I answer to the questions, but this is my life. I’m not answering on this way, because I have to. It depends again on the person and his choices. This is me and I do like it.

‘MY TV’ : Have you done something extreme in your life or did you always have good measure ?

Murat: I have certainly done… It’s quite normal and I may keep on doing, since I’m young enough. I got married 28 years old and before that I had some years in university, so I have done many crazy things, at that time also… and now I keep on living with my wife…

‘MY TV’ : Which do you like more theater, television or cinema?

Murat: I mostly like cinema. Of course, I haven’t a great experience in this, but in the future, I wish to be tested in different projects, which would come. It’s a fact that TV series could reach many more people. The series I have participated in, have been aired in 80 countries… it’s a significant number. Everyone could watch them! It’s easier for someone to turn on his TV set and watch a series, than to go to a cinema, where he would also have to pay. He stays at home, turns on his TV set and relaxes. But I prefer cinema in my life. I’m a fan of cinema.

‘MY TV’ : Would you go to Hollywood if they made a proposal to you?

Murat: In case that a proposal would come, of course I would think of this, but in my life I don’t intend to go to Hollywood and make a movie there. I believe that an actor can show better his country, through their series and productions. Of course, there are films that have been shot in Greece and they are well known worldwide. They have shown the culture of the country abroad. This is very good! Such cooperation could also be done with my country, to show the culture of Turkey, not as commerce, as Hollywood, but having some quality.

‘MY TV’ : What title would you give to your life ?

Murat: I would say… “La vita è bella” (Life is beautiful)

Thank you Bessie GR for the English translation......

On Belhalf of all the members of MYIFC Thank You Bessie GR to taking the time to translate this interview for all to enjoy.....I know personally how time consuming this is and we are all grateful to you for doing this for us....

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 559262_212517735576926_1766778246_n

https://www.facebook.com/notes/murat-yıldırım-international-fan-club/murat-yıldırıms-interview-with-my-tv-magazine-english-translation/212517528910280

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1176308_536314829768240_4447194_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1237948_545736375499245_573970006_n

victorelalove a scris:

DE CE ? Vrei sa te dai mare ? Ia-l pe Murat , Denisa . Sau cauta-ti alt asiatic . La asta nu mai este loc .

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/24din8g.jpg

de ce are casa prea mică sau corazonul prea mic ???
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Empty Re: 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:41 pm

sunt prea multe fane . Smile
shi ai vazut ...chiar nu-i frumos .

multumim, de casa noua !!! kiss cand vad frunzele alea .. ma ia durerea de inima . Smile

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii R2lw0h

Ultima editare efectuata de catre victorelalove in Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:43 pm, editata de 1 ori
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Empty Re: 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:43 pm

da  ,  e urât  rău , mai  ales  la  bustul  gol ,  e  tot  numai colăcei,  se uită  chiar cruciş, nici  dinţi  în gură  nu  are  ,  eu  cred  că  la  voi  a fost  iluzie  optică  Smile 
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:45 pm

DENISA a scris:da  ,  e urât  rău , mai  ales  la  bustul  gol ,  e  tot  numai colăcei,  se uită  chiar cruciş, nii  dinţi  în gură  nu  are  ,  eu  cred  că  la  voi  a fost  iluzie  optică  Smile 
Smile Smile Smile 

pai vezi ?! este urat . nu are frumusetea aia tipic coreana . uita-te shi tu .

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 538un7
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:47 pm

dar care  e  frumuseţea  tipic  coreeană  ???

nici  ei  cred  că  nu sunt  frumuseţea  tipic  turcească  şi  totuşi mi-au  plăcut

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1240042_254329848025195_1444203039_n

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 6427538F22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii S86u4

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Kanuni-42

http://sozcu.com.tr/2013/magazin/kanuninin-ofkesi-365453/

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:52 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:52 pm

DENISA a scris:dar care  e  frumuseţea  tipic  coreeană  ???
mai papusele asha .

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2vxg1nb ce frumos plange aci . 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 283516 

de exemplu Park . 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 16242v8uite ...asta nu-ti place ?
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:54 pm

nu  VIC  , nu-mi  place  , nu se  încadrează  în  tipar .

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 543393_592571440794786_1820496507_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1240497_254199598038220_456376119_n

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:55 pm, editata de 1 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 03 Sept 2013, 11:55 pm

dar ce tipar ai tu Deniso ? ca asha-s coreeni . Rae Won este putin diferit . Smile

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2my6kya
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:02 am

am standarde  înalte  Smile   abia  de  le mai  ajung Engin, Kenan , Murat  Smile 

încă  mai  au  proiectul  Ceyda  şi  Songul

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 14162_572296082807565_1031525741_n

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1235298_502966003131771_1415475557_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1235130_569759983061175_1708528110_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1231628_570254053011768_855178691_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 555296_570276356342871_578701000_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1173779_570817899622050_1392266800_n22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1234963_570818212955352_1290650224_n
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:05 am

mama Denisa , cred ca l-ai manca cu fulgi cu tot pe Rae . la cat de "ne-"  orice esti cu turcii . Smile
venezueleni nu te-au atras ? Smile

bravo lor . Engin are filmari ... shi o poza daca avem shi noi . Crying or Very sad

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2qlrf9s
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:09 am

sincer  nu ,  sunt frumuşei  dar nu  spun  WOW , William Levy   e  frumuşel  dar e blond  deci  pică  Fernando  Colunga  e  brunet  dar  e  bătrânel  are  vreo  44-45  de  ani deci  mă  întorc  la  turci  mai  nou la  asiatic.

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 9k=22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 9k=22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Fernando-colunga122. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2Q==22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii William.Levy_
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:12 am

DENISA a scris:sincer  nu ,  sunt frumuşei  dar nu  spun  WOW , William Levy   e  frumuşel  dar e blond  deci  pică  Fernando  Colunga  e  brunet  dar  e  bătrânel  are  vreo  44-45  de  ani deci  mă  întorc  la  turci  mai  nou la  asiatic.
ce-ntoarcere . mai ?!!!!!!!!!!! 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2743637754  la turci . punct .

nici tie nu-ti plac blonzii ? dar ce au saracii ? Smile 

ce plin de viatza este . 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2nge71i incerc sa mi-l imaginez pe Engin asha . nu pottttttttttt /// 22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1450537109 
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:17 am

nu au nimic dar mie îmi îmi plac ăştia născuţi la solar Smile 
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:18 am

DENISA a scris:nu  au  nimic dar  mie  îmi  îmi plac  ăştia  născuţi la  solar    Smile 
Smile Smile Smile 

asha shi mie . nu ca ash vrea sa fie asha . dar se pare ca sta-i tipul meu . te poti juca cu genetica ? Smile 

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 11uyo0j
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:20 am

ne-am putea juca cu genetica turcaleţilor poate facem nişte modificări în codul lor genetic

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Fer-3
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:24 am

Smile Smile

nenea Colunga nu te atrage ? parca are shi topic pe forum daca nu ma insel . ce mai stai ? treci la actiune . Smile

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii B3v6fs
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:25 am

nu mă atrage , e tataie ptr mine doar nu mă ia de crescut
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:26 am

DENISA a scris:nu  mă  atrage  ,  e  tataie  ptr mine   doar  nu  mă  ia  de crescut
eee , acu brusc iti plac aia de 32 de ani ... daca nu ma insel . Smile 

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 10r1moy
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:30 am

exact , ai citit în stele ?? ce spun astrele îl zăpăcesc de cap pe coreean ?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:31 am

DENISA a scris:exact ,  ai  citit  în  stele  ??  ce  spun astrele  îl  zăpăcesc  de cap  pe  coreean ?
clar !!!!!!! IL ZAPACESTI DE CAP RAU . IL DOARE . MAI LASA-L IN PACE . Smile 

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2rp5s3b
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:40 am

îi dăm o aspirină , un descântec şi e ca nou , abia scos din ţiplă
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:41 am

MOR DE SOMN .bounce  iar s-a facut dimineatza .

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 155656 , Denisa !!! NOAPTE BUNA !!!

ne auzim maine . azi kiss

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 2d6mgw5

COREANUL ? A , nuuuuuu . fara aspirine . il scotzi la alergat .  Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 12:47 am

ca  să  facă  " febră  muşchiulară " şi  să  se dea  lovit  apoi  ..Smile    îl  fugărim dar  nu pe  stadion .....

Somn uşor !!!
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mier 04 Sept 2013, 10:34 am

Neaţa  !!!  22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Cappuccino_25622. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 136363765126122. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Large_GrilledBreakfastSandwich22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 136863029943322. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Dennys-fried-chicken-sandwich22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Dennys-apple-crisp-french-toast-300x21422. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Dennys-pepper-jack-country-fried-steak-300x21422. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Dennys-bourbon-chicken-skillet-300x214

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii Breakfast

Vic  , Selim şi-a  găsit  un loc  călduţ

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 182324_678131612216341_1668656648_n

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii 1184892_523112344426348_1887758843_n
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mier 04 Sept 2013, 10:38 am

Neatza !!!

Buna , Denisa kiss
am vazut . bravo lui !! engin doarme ...sau ce face prin filmul ala , de o poza amarata de la filmari nu avem shi noi . o filma dezbracat . ca altfel nu-mi explic .

22. Suskunlar ~ Jocul Tăcerii ~ General Discussions - Comentarii W9gtpv

mai aveai de gand sa pui mancare ?
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 1 din 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum