Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

3 participanți

Pagina 9 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 01 Apr 2014, 5:00 pm

Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Madhu to come across Vivian's truth of being mentally challenged
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Untitled-7%20copy-108472
Colors popular show "Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon", which was observing a low phase after it took a leap of 20 years, have regained its grip on viewers with its latest twist of Vivian Dsena aka Raju's comeback, but this is not it, as soon the viewers would see their favorite hero in a totally different avatar.

As known to all that Abhay (Gunjan Utreja) has deceptively made Madhu (Drashti Dhami) married with Raju (a stranger for Madhu), in a bid to take revenge from her of his father's death. Now, we will see that he would force Madhu to stay at his mansion and follow all his instructions.

But the havoc will break on Madhu, when she would come to know that the man with whom she had got married is mentally challenged.

As per sources, "Madhu will get a shock of her life when she will know that the guy she has married does not even realize the value of marriage. Raju, Vivian's character will be fond of playing with cars and jeeps and will cry and laugh like a child. He will call Madhu as his 'gudiya' and Madhu would get annoyed with it. He will have some traumatizing past due to which he would be afraid of darkness. And above all, Raju will be a mad fan of the star Abhay Kapoor. And this will only mean that Raju will listen to all that Abhay has to tell him."

Now, let's see if Madhu's tears and Vivian's comeback could help show makers manage the plummeting TRP.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/madhubalaek-ishq-ek-junoon-madhu-to-come-across-vivians-truth-of-being-mentally-challenged/731519.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 01 Apr 2014, 5:08 pm

With Vivian's return, we have a stronger team: Gunjan

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/with-vivians-return-we-have-a-stronger-team-gunjan-58093.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 01 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

Revealed: Salaries of TV actresses. Pavitra Rishta's Archana earns Rs.1.15 lacs per episode & Madhubala Rs. 70,000

Drashti Dhami, one of the very popular TV actors, charges no less than Rs. 60,000 – 70,000 per episode for her show Madhubala. In a month, on an average, around 20 episodes are completed within a month. So, the actress has quite a good reason to continue working in the show.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-ankita-lokhande-is-the-highest-paid-small-screen-actress-with-rs-1-4565877-PHO.html?seq=4&fb_action_types=og.likes

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 01 Apr 2014, 5:25 pm

Drashti Dhami In Swetha Saree Mandir
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 01 Apr 2014, 5:49 pm

Madhubala: Madhu forced to stay at AK's house with Rajumar (RK)
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Madhu-forced-to-stay-at-AKs-house-with-Rajumar-RK/40399
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 02 Apr 2014, 4:27 pm

Madhubala: RK look-alike,‘Chuchundar’, mentally deranged

http://totalfilmy.com/news/wed_20140402_0512/madhubala_rk_lookalike_%E2%80%98chuchundar%E2%80%99_mentally_deranged39425.html

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 02 Apr 2014, 4:27 pm

Abhay Plans To Torture Madhu Via Rajkumar In Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Madhubala
n Colors Madhubala we have seen that Abhay gives a huge amount to Leelavati and Sweety and asks them to forget everything, that has happened with Madhu. Everyone questions Abhay as to why he has allowed to let Madhu and her husband, stay in the house. Abhay replies that they both will stay in the house till he takes his revenge. Bebe tells Abhay that what he is doing is not right, but Abhay refuses to listen to her. Madhu tells Abhay that she will speak to the person whom she has got married to, and make him understand the situation.

Now in it’s upcoming episodes, Madhu will be shocked to discover that her husband Rajkumar is mentally challanged and has a mind of an 8 yrs old. She is grappling with truth and will decide not to accept Rajkumar as her husband. However through divine intervention,destiny drives Madhu back to RK’s rescue just as RK is suffering from asthma attack .

Further, Madhu will decide to come back strongly and will tells Abhay that she will not away from this marriage, Abhay further looks of way to torture Via RK.

Will Madhu manage to avert those situations?
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/04/02/abhay-plans-to-torture-madhu-via-rajkumar-in-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 02 Apr 2014, 4:37 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 02 Apr 2014, 4:53 pm

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: 1st April; Abhay Makes Madhu Meet Her Husband
Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-1st-april-abhay-madhu-meets-husband-135605.html

What made close friends Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami engage in an abusive fight?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Drashti%20sanaya
Both Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani have come a long way in their friendship. Their bonding dates back to the time when they were mere strugglers in the Television industry. There were days when the girls used to audition together to get a break on TV. And now, the duo is regarded highly in the industry for the work they have been doing.

While Drashti is working in ‘Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ these days, Sanaya, on the other hand, has ‘Rangrasiya’ in her kitty. Both the shows air on the same channel (Colors).

However, news has it that things are not so good between Sanaya and Drashti anymore. An entertainment portal writes that the actresses were seen indulging in a verbal fight outside the sets of of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Their spat turned ugly when the duo started calling named and shouting at each other in high tone.

Although we are yet to decipher the reason behind the whole deal, we wish that the ladies kiss and make-up soon. After all, we have loved watching their camaraderie both on and off-screen!

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/rangrasiya/what-made-close-friends-sanaya-irani-drashti-dhami-engage-abusive-fight
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 03 Apr 2014, 11:03 am

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-latest-Abhay-uses-Rajkumar-RK-to-trouble-Madhubala/40484
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 03 Apr 2014, 11:45 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 1:22 pm

CHEAP PUBLICITY : Dhrashti Dhami PUBLICLY ABUSES Friend Sanaya Irani

E 24

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-best-clicks-twitter-pics/30/

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/best-dancers-indian-television-pics/5/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 1:37 pm

Top 10 killer looks of Vivian Dsena
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Untitled-8
Attitude runs in the veins of this actor who rose to stardom on the small screen with Colors’ Madhubala. He did make an exit from the show for a brief period but his comeback turned out to be a grander affair for his fans. They worship this once upon a time small screen superstar (RK) now a super cute kid (as he essays the role of a mentally challenged man on the show).

His stubble, thick eye-brows and sharp chin make a face that every advertiser would like to cash on but he is exclusively available on the above Colors popular property.

Tellychakkar.com brings you the list of top 10 looks of this very star (check the pictures above). Which one do you like the most? Hit the comment section below.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/top-10-killer-looks-of-vivian-dsena-602
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 1:39 pm

Gunjan Utreja: Vivian DSena hasn’t taken anything from me by coming back!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Gunjan-utreja-1-030414
The dishy actor claims that he is unaffected by the return of Vivian DSena ‘coz the change in the script has not changed or eliminated the importance of his character

Gunjan Uterja talks about his character in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon – Abhay Kapoor, becoming a superstar, working with Drashti Dhami, Vivian DSena’s return, and his plans for the future.

Do you think you’ve achieved the status of being a superstar with this show ?

It’s a dream for every actor to be a superstar. However, I would not call myself a superstar. That tag is for people like Amitabh Bachchan, Brad Pitt and George Clooney. They have an excellent body of work since ages and have proved themselves repeatedly. They are superstars; I have just begun my journey.

How similar or different is Gunjan from Abhay Kapoor?

Same but different! The similarity is that like Abhay I believe two things are very important in my life – my family and my work. Like Abhay, I am dedicated to my craft. Thirdly, Abhay and I are humble. In spite of everything I have achieved, I have never changed as a person. I was brought up that way. The only dissimilarity is that Abhay has a big emotional baggage on him. I am someone who does not carry that kind a load on me.

Are you saying that tomorrow, if you become a superstar you will not change as a person?

I believe you will be at a better position to judge, ‘coz you have seen the other side of people before and after stardom. It is natural for people to change, but that doesn’t mean I will become arrogant. I would never be inhuman nor will I disrespect anyone. That’s a promise!

How did you prepare for this role?

Just before I got the offer, I was rather healthy. I lost ten kilos and toned up my body just when I got the role. I am glad, I worked out religiously and got myself into shape. I think it is important to look and feel fit when you are playing such glamorous roles.

What was your first reaction when you met Drashti Dhami?

I met her for the first time on the sets of Madhubala during the screen test. She is very beautiful and sweet. She would come, learn her dialogues and deliver it to perfection. I saw her and realised that’s where they are getting the TRPs from. I told this to her and the creative head sitting next to her. She is fast and gets into the skin of the character effortlessly.

How has the response been to your character Abhay Kapoor and Gunjan?

The response has been great. I get messages, tweets and Facebook comments constantly. Frankly, I do not handle any of it. Until a few days back, I didn’t even know how to handle twitter. My first day, I almost retweeted everything I saw. I really do not have time for all it. My Facebook page is rather personal and I have my close friends on it. I still get about 300 requests every day, just goes to show that people love my work.

Do you regret taking up Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon?

Not at all. It is an interesting concept unlike the other things that were offered to me at that time.

When did you get to know that Vivian DSena is coming back?

I was informed about it a day before he shot the promo.

From playing the hero, now you are be playing the villain – How do you feel about that?

I am doing Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for the character of Abhay Kapoor and the shades he has. Since the beginning, I was told that Abhay would be a very sweet boy with some great qualities. As an actor, I always knew that Abhay could not remain the same. He will fall in love and then something will happen that will change and alter his character. It was obvious that I will change when I learn that Madhubala was Rishab Kundra’s daughter. And that’s exactly what has happened. The only thing no one really knew about was Vivian’s return. Nothing has changed even if Vivian has come back.

How do you find Vivian DSena as a person and co-star?

I met him thrice before we began working together. I was just ten days into shoot, Vivian had come on the sets and we met then. We chatted for about 25 minutes about the show, our characters etc. It was great talking to him and we share a good rapport…

While the story will now be a triangle love story, Vivian will still get Madhubala in the end, right?

It does not matter who gets the girl. The story is the hero here. Abhay Kapoor, RK and Madhu are nobody if there is no story. The time for hero and anti-heroes are over. Not everyone can be the same all throughout his life. Like in real life, situations change a character; it is similar in daily soaps as well. Similarly, Abhay has several sides to his nature as well.

Do you think the TRPs were affected when Vivian left the show and did it change much when you came on board?

They say statistics are the best means to tell the story. I joined on February 13, check the TRPs before and after that, I am sure you will see the numbers. In the history of television, no show has climbed the charts overnight. Everything takes its own time. For two years, people were used to seeing Vivian. Overnight the makers changed the show into a romantic comedy. Of course, the numbers dipped, but it picked up again. We are doing better than Rangrasiya and Beinteha. The only shows which are above Madhubala, is Balika Vadhu and Sasural Simar Ka, which is again ‘coz of the loyal fan following since ages.

How has your family and friends reacted to Vivian DSena’s return?

It does not matter to anyone. When I got Madhubala they did not react, they were happy for me. They know I am talented and I will get bigger and better opportunities. I think the whole thing about Vivian coming back has been blown out of proportion. What is the big deal if he came back? He has been a part of this show for the last two and half years. He hasn’t taken anything away from me. See AK and RK may be rivals but Gunjan and Vivian are not. We are here to do a job that is about it. I think he quit because he was not happy playing a father. There is no hero and anti-hero angle here.

If given an opportunity would you take up a role on any other channel if they offered you the protagonist?

Why would I do that? I am part of such an interesting project. I am not an opportunist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/gunjan-utreja-vivian-dsena-hasnt-taken-anything-from-me-by-coming-back/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 1:42 pm

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: 2nd April; Madhu Is Raju's Doll, He Is Abhay's Toy!
Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-2nd-april-madhu-rajus-doll-he-abhays-toy-135716.html

Now, Karanvir Bohra to play the lead in Qubool Hai
Says Karanvir, "I have never replaced any actor in my entire career. Along with Qubool Hai, I was also offered Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (as a replacement of Vivian Dsena), but I declined. I accepted this role, because I will be playing a brand new character. Also, I have not played a Muslim so far."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Hindi/TV/News-Interviews/Now-Karanvir-Bohra-to-play-the-lead-in-Qubool-Hai/articleshow/33130667.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 2:08 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-best-clicks-twitter-pics/9/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 2:38 pm

Sbs

sbb..

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Joi 03 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm, editata de 2 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 7:37 pm

Drashti Dhami not happy with the twists in Madhubala?
The show which seems to be taking the obvious route yet again as the story and many other things look repeated, is not making anyone happy as of now.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 982_madhubala-240314
Vivian Dsena is back in the show but all is not well it seems with the show - Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. While many fans of the show and the star duo are happy to see them together, there are many who are appalled by the creative liberties that the show seems to be taking.
And not only the fans it seems even Drashti Dhami who plays Madhu is upset with how the story has been taken further just to adjust Vivian's re-entry. Says a source, "Drashti was okay with the leap since she had to look young again but she had never expected these turn of events on Vivian's re-entry. There are many creative liberties that the makers have been taking, like the story is based in Bollywood of which Madhu is a huge fan but she never gets to know of RK, the superstar or his wife Madhubala who is her mother and whom she resembles. She has been shown mingling with the film industry people but no one seems to have seen the resemblance."
t doesn't end here, to make matters worse Madhu is now shown to be married to RK's lookalike Raj Kumar (RK, yet again) once again played by Vivian which is a little hard to digest for the fans, and even for that matter Drashti, "While the fans always wanted Vivian back, even they have not liked the fact that just to see their favorite Jodi on screen the story was twisted in such a manner. It is very weird to know that a daughter gets married to her father's lookalike and along with the fans feedback even Drashti seems to have not liked the idea but she cannot do much about it."
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 35Z_nV4WIcjtq-PPTcHXYEKJdzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9
Vivian's character is that of a mentally challenged person who has is a child trapped in an adult's body. Currently, he acts like a lost boy, with his unkempt hair and appearance with the result that he annoys Madhu who is still in shock that she is married to him and not to Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) as per her desires. So far Drashti had got to deliver a range of emotions due to the various facets of her character in the show and after the leap she was looking good as the bubbly Madhu which got her lots of appreciation too. However, she is now shown to be married and many things will change yet again, "The show is going the typical way with Madhu now tending to Raju despite the deceit and like a typical dutiful wife will take care of him and try to make him feel better. The duo will also try to take revenge on Abhay Kapoor and Tamanna (Ada Khan). However, it remains a fact that there seems to be a lack of creative imagination which is obvious right from Vivian being named RK yet again to rest of things," ends the source.

We tried to get in touch with Drashti Dhami but she was unavailable. Only time will tell whether the show will get a new lease of life with Vivian's second innings!
Seema Khot Mattoo
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/19268-drashti-dhami-not-happy-with-the-twists-in-madhubala.htm
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 03 Apr 2014, 9:44 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 03 Apr 2014, 10:35 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 10:56 pm

anyta a scris:

sunt puse pe pag  anterioara si e 24 sbs sbb...

ZA

Got so many questions saying that Drashti is not happy with Vivian's re-entry in #Madhubala ... We have no idea from where you got this. Drashti is very happy with Vivian's re-entry and very excited about the current track. Don't believe these baseless rumours.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 11:00 pm

Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Madhu to confidently face problems created by Abhay
2.Noutati media - Pagina 9 Untitled-7%20copy-108472-108544
Colors popular show Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, which is struggling to regain its lost viewership with its new story line, will soon be giving viewers a dose of heavy entertainment with its new track showing Madhu getting married with Vivian aka Rajkumar in the show. Now, in upcoming episodes, viewers will see that feeble Madhu will turn confident and face Abhay (Gunjan Utreja).

As known to all that Abhay, has deceptively married mentally challenged Rajkumar to Madhu and has forcefully kept Madhu at his mansion to take revenge from her of his father's death.

In coming episodes, Madhu will decided to not to accept Rajkumar as her husband, however, later on seeing Rajkumar's serious condition after he suffers asthama attack, she would plan to stay back with him.

Madhu will tell RK that she will not break down before him and will continue her marriage with Rajkumar.

Irked with Madhu's attitude Abhay would think ideas for torturing Madhu.

Well, let's hope that this revenge game in the show helps the show earn the same popularity, as it earlier did.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/madhubalaek-ishq-ek-junoon-madhu-to-confidently-face-problems-created-by-abhay/731588.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 11:04 pm

Major Breakups Of TV Celebs ..Dd 1:05
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 03 Apr 2014, 11:07 pm

Will Vivian and Drashti Revive their Old Chemistry in MEIEJ?

Madhu is forced to bow down in front of Abhay Kapoor only for the sake of her deeda in the audiences favorite Tv Serial Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. This is the sole reason why she is staying with her mentally challenged husband Raju aka Vivian DSena in Abhay’s mansion despite the betrayal.

Although, it is disheartening to see Madhu (Drashti Dhami) in a helpless situation where she has been badly betrayed by Abhay, it is still a feeling of delight amidst the fans since Madhu is married to none other than the audiences favorite, Vivian. We all expect the two to create the magic once again, dont we?

Earlier Vivian was seen in a super star’s role which the actor performed really well but now since he will be seen in a mentally challenged role with brain of a 6 year old, it is a bit tricky to say whether Vivian and Drashti once again would win the hearts of million like they did in their earlier roles.

http://indiaopines.com/vivian-and-drashti-chemistry-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat