Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

3 participanți

Pagina 25 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 20 Mai 2014, 11:18 pm

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-drashtiti-dhaami-ready-to-set-fire-on-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-by-co-hosting-with-ranvi-4618503-NOR.html
Drashti Dhaami ready to rock Jhalak Dikhla Jaa by co-hosting with Ranvir Shorey
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 Ehkyfs
Television's popular actress Drashti Dhaami is ready to take a new challenge and this time she is back on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa stage. Audience have already seen her dancing moves on Jhalak with choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan and also winning the trophy for the same, but this time, she will be seen hosting the show, along with Ranveer Shorey.

In an interview with Daily Bhaskar, Drashti speaks about her hosting plan. She says, " I am very nervous. This is the first time, audience will see me hosting on a reality show. Till now, I have only been a part of hosting award shows, I am damn nervous. Hope audience will accept me."

Drashti loves dancing and this was the reason she had accepted the offer of being a part of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa last season as a participant, so will audience get a chance to see her dancing moves this season too? “Of course, I am always ready to dance and if it’s on Jhalak stage, then nobody can stop me. If given an opportunity, I will surely show my latkas and jhatkas on stage."

Are you missing choreographer Salman? “I will miss him, but yes, if I am dancing then the choreography will be done by him itself. So by any means, he will be a part of Jhalak too," concludes Drasti Dhami.

Daily Bhaskar wishes all the luck to Drashti Dhami.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 20 Mai 2014, 11:30 pm

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/19831-raja-to-celebrate-the-arrival-of-his-bride-in-madhubala-ek-ishq.htm
Raja to celebrate the arrival of his bride in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 2ajcppe
Nautanki Films' popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors has always kept its audiences hooked to the show by it's amazing star cast and their outstanding performance. The show is all set to come up with a celebration and dance sequence where all dancers Nachaniya (dancers) will be invited to cheer up the mood of the celebration. The occasion will be the arrival of Rani (Drashti Dhami) in the house as a new bride. It will be celebrated joyfully and Raja will enjoy the most.

As per the current track Raja has got a new bride that is Rani in the house but few family members are not accepting her, even Rani is not accepting Raja and his family members. She doesn't want to stay with them and is forcefully staying in the house. Due to this their are several clashes between Rani, Raja and Raja's family members but Raja never misses a chance to impress Rani and so he has kept a function in the house where all Nachaniya's (dancers) are invited.
Our sources say, "Rani does not want to join in for the celebration but still Raja forces her to come for it. During the ongoing celebration Bhanu (Jaswant Menaria) forces Rani to dance on the Chikani Chameli song , so to take a revenge from Bhanu, Raja forces Bhanu to dance on the same song at a gun point".
As Raja is doing so much for Rani's happiness will Rani accept Raja or part their ways? To know more keep watching the space.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 10:56 am

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rangrasiya-madhubala-crossover-similarities/
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 10:57 am

https://mobile.authintmail.com/article/entertainment/i-dont-see-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-ending-near-future-drashti-dhami
I don't see Madhubala Ek Ishq EK Junoon ending in the near future: Drashti Dhami
Drashit Dhami, the Madhubala of television declared in a recent interview that her Colors show with Vivian Dsena, Madhubala Ek Ishq EK Junoon, is not ending in the near future.

"I am the only actor who has been in the serial from the beginning till now. I don't see the serial ending in the near future.

I'm happy to see it go on. It has got me recognition. I won't give it up until it wraps up," she said.

Also, no movie career for Drashti Dami for at least one more year. Plans to embark on her big screen career have been put on hold after her decision to co host dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

"It is just not possible. Between my daily soap 'Madhubala' and now this new job of hosting 'Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa', I have no time for anything else.

I don't even get to take a day off," Drashti said. She says that in the last six months, the only time she got an off was for New Year's Eve and her birthday, which was Jan 10.

"I see no way I can fit in a movie at the moment. And I don't want to take on something so major unless I'm absolutely sure I've enough time for it," she added.

Although Drashti has taken the task of co-hosting the seventh season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, she is yet to meet Ranvir Shorey who will be her co host.

"I guess we're both very busy with our careers. I am yet to meet Ranvir. But I know he's fantastic with his quips and repartees whereas it is the first time as a host for me.

So yes, I am nervous." Drashti will meet Ranvir soon. "We need to establish a comfort level between us before the show begins." About the challenge of hosting the show, Drashti said: "I've to admit I am nervous. Last year, I won Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

This year I am hosting it. That sounds like two big challenges on the same show for me for two consecutive years."
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 11:16 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 12:45 pm

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/05/21/bhanu-to-plan-an-attack-on-madhu-during-kaali-pooja-in-madhubala/
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 8:11 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 8:11 pm

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/05/21/vote-for-your-fav-colors-jodi/
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 8:14 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 8:41 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 21 Mai 2014, 10:50 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RK-threatens-to-imprison-Madhu-if-she-escapes-again/42344
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 8:50 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/ke6JRnyMniBT7Y7JErc?start=0
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 9:52 pm

**Mission Sapne: Is Drashti Dhami superstitious?**

The next celebrity guest on Colors’ new reality show will be seen selling nimbu-mirchi
Drashti Dhami became a household name ever since she soared to great heights with her daily soaps – Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi and Madhuala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

The actor has now taken time out of her busy schedule to financially help the visually challenged nimbu-mirchi seller, Kusum Dhamne.

In this weekend’s Mission Sapne episode, Drashti Dhami will be at the Goregaon traffic signal, selling nimbu-mirchis. The actor who impressed us with her stellar performances, starts off her journey by learning how to put lemon and green chilies together. She then tries to understand the concept behind putting seven chilies on one string, and the omen of luck and prosperity it brings. So does Drashti personally believe in these superstitions?

It seems this is one superstition that our heroine completely believes in and follows it diligently too. The actor claims that nimbu-mirchi has brought stability and ease to her life. Apparently, when Drashti’s car met with an accident, her mother instructed her to hang lemon and chillies in the car to ward off evil. Ever since Drashti hung the nimbu-mirchi in her vehicle, she has never met with an accident.

Guess Drashti has a personal and special connection with this one, no?
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mission-sapne-is-drashti-dhami-superstitious-view-pics/#!3//
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 2cmw40z
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 9:53 pm

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4032852
Madhu's world has taken a complete U-turn ever since Raja regained his memory and mental stability
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has become like the run of the mill saas bahu sagas ever since Madhu (Drashti Dhami) moved to Raj Kumar aka Raja's (Vivian DSena) house. However, we believe the chemistry between the lead pair is the saving grace of the show. Don't you agree?
In the recent promos, we saw that Bhanu Pratab Singh(Jaswant Menaria) plans to attack Madhu at the Kaal Bhairav mandir. He believes that killing Madhu will eventually make Raja mentally unstable just like before.
According to our khabru, after the attack on Madhu at the Kaal Bhairav mandir, Raja will be extremely worried about Madhu's life. He will realise that his Rani's life will always be in danger as long as she lives with his family. So Raja will decide to take Madhu back to Mumbai.
So does that mean the makers of the show are planning to change the whole track again? Will they shift back to Mumbai and introduce some new characters again? Well, we tried to get in touch withProducer Abhinav Shukla to confirm our story; he said, "I cannot confirm that story yet. We are still planning things."
Guess we will soon find out, if the couple will move back to Mumbai or not. So keep watching this space
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 9:55 pm

http://www.just-showbiz.com/acting-is-my-passion-vivian-dsena/
Acting is my passion – Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena bagged an award for his role as RK in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon last year. He shares with us about his coming into this profession, passion for acting, love for cooking, and his love for his wife and mom. This interview was taken before his return in Madhubala. JS wishes the actor all the best for his growth and applauds him… for whatever he does he does with style. He is certainly one of the most stylish actors of television.

Excerpts:2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 2q0oetu
Is acting the career you dreamed of from school?

I appeared for engineering entrance exam. I was getting admission in one of the best engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh but I walked out of engineering because I never wanted to become an engineer nor I wanted to become an actor. I never thought of becoming an actor. I always aspired to become a model and I was Gladrags’s model in 2007. I was in top 10 contestants of finale. Acting just happened by luck. It was a luck by chance sort of thing. From childhood I never aspired to become an actor though I was little different from other kids in terms of having a normal life style like I used to try and wear different clothes. I was simple in clothing but people wonder that my uniform is different as compared to other people because I always wanted to dress up differently. I started working out at the age of 13-14 which usually kids don’t do. 13-14 years is a very young age to start working out. But I have been in football and I am an athlete too. I have been a footballer since childhood and because of that my body is always in shape. I used to look different from other people. I used to work out, go to gym regularly, play football and swim.

You are a model and an actor. Which one of your professions are you more comfortable doing?

If you are an actor you can do both. I never thought of becoming an actor but ever since I learnt that I can act, it turned out to be my passion. It started with internship sort of thing where you get paid on the job to learn and later on turned out to be my passion.

You have won the Best Actor (critic) of Gold Awards in 2013. What was the feeling when you held that award?

It was an out of the world feeling. Thank God I remember every moment when I heard the best actor goes to Vivian Dsena. It’s one of the best moments of my life because for the past 5 years that award was going to Mr. Ram Kapoor who has been my mentor, teacher, my support system and who converted this model into an actor. He has been my best teacher in film industry and in the 6th year I received the same award. It was emotional, I was happy and almost in tears but I controlled it. It was a good feeling that you feel things from the heart. I thanked God, my mom and especially my wife. I think this is not possible without them as they have been my biggest support system. My wife always understood my job. She had gone through struggle times whenever I was not turning up with shooting. She is my back bone. I still don’t consider myself an established actor. I am here to entertain people. She is the one who supported me always. She is the one who gave me the spirit toward performance and my critic also. My father and my wife are biggest critics of mine. There have been scenes where they did not like much and they told me straight to my face that we didn’t like the performance and you need to improve a bit. If you have critics at home, then that makes you a better person and an actor.

You have worked in a vampire show with the role of a vampire in “Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani”. It was sort of grey shade role which was not the preference of many actors. Why have you accepted that role and what are the preparations you have done for that role?

I have to figure out how vampires are actually like and what are the positive and good vampires are like so I had to watch all the series. I didn’t see much before I was offered that role. So I saw Vampire Dairies and what the qualities of vampire are and how the hero looks like. It helped me quite a bit because this is something unusual that happened on the television. God has been kind that he has written my destiny in such a way that I am offered roles which are never done on television before. The character was quite weird when I heard about it at the first moment but obviously it was coming from Ekta Kapoor and she is queen of television so I totally believed her. She is the one who created television. She is the one who got soap opera TV in India and I totally believe her.

Do you believe in Vampires?

I think they are somewhere hidden in woods and don’t come out in public. I think they roam around at night when everyone is sleeping and they just catch their prey and kill it. I wish I could be a vampire. You have to thank my mom. She is the one who gave birth to this handsome Vampire (laughs).

How much is Vivian Dsena different from RK?

Vivian Dsena is totally different from RK except one thing. RK and Vivian both think a lot. I think a lot of times that people feel that I have lot of attitude. I avoid them and ignore them… but it’s just that I am constantly thinking something in my mind and I am peroccupied subconsciously. That’s why I tend to overlook people around my surrounding. I think that’s a misconception about me. I am little lost than the normal human being because of my thought procedure. RK is similar to Vivian in that. Apart from that there are no similarities. I am pretty down to earth and people know it. I am pretty cool at my work. I never say pack up. I never beat my Biwi the way RK treat in Madhubala and I would recommend all the men not to do otherwise. You might have to sleep on the couch rest of your life. I am not a psychologist or I am not sadhu, I am a normal human being. All I would like to say is happy wife is happy life because my value says your wife is Ghar ki Lakshmi hai. Ghar ki Lakshmi agar naraaz hoti toh Lakshmi ko bhul jao. Aapki apni zindagi khatam ho jati hai.

When we were talking to Vahbbiz ma’am we discovered that you are a very good cook. Tell us something about that.

For me cooking is a passion, de-stress and art. It needs full attention even if you miss 10 sec of something which is frying in a pan you might spoil the dish so you need complete attention for cooking.You need to have your eyes and ears open.vahviv2

We want to know one thing from Vivian Dsena, the cook. In a normal home when a lady wants to cook something special she goes to the grocery store to buy particular fresh things. Do you prefer that?

I do that whenever I am cooking. My wife gives instructions to servants. Vahbbiz is the one who monitors whether everything is fresh or not. If a vegetable is lying in the fridge more than 2-3 days old we throw it away or we cover it properly. Particularly we don’t feed to the animals. I believe if it does not suit to human body it does not suit to the animal also. Whenever I am cooking, I personally go to the store to buy chicken or mutton to select pieces particularly. You should know what you doing while buying stuff for cooking likewise you need to sketch before painting.

What do you like from Vahbbiz ma’am’s kitchen?

She cooks very good Chilli Paneer and Cheese Corn Balls. She also makes good tava pulao.

What is your dream role?

I would like to play Iron Man or Hulk from Hollywood. These 2 are my favorite characters.

Apart from cooking what is your favorite pastime?

Going out with my wife.

Twitter Handle : https://twitter.com/VivianDsena01

Pictures : Vivian Dsena

Interviewer :Rashmi Shrivastava

Text Conversion : Hima Bindu Chukkapalli

P.S: More interview excerpts in the later days of week.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 9:58 pm

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/05/tam-ratings-tvmtrp-gvtgrp-ratings-2014_22.html?m=1
Madhubala 2.7(3.2)
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 10:04 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Joi 22 Mai 2014, 10:06 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 23 Mai 2014, 8:56 pm

Drashti Dhami’s superior acting skills and popularity have now made Madhubala on Colors a household name across nation. The A-lister swapped her life with a visually challenged nimbu-mirchi seller on Colors’ show, Mission Sapne.

To earn as much as possible to help out the nimbu-mirchi seller, Drashti toiled all day long at a busy traffic signal in Goregaon, Mumbai.

During the course of learning how to put together the nimbu-mirchi, Drashti learned the importance of placing seven mirchis…an omen of good luck and prosperity. And while for many, items like nimbu-mirchi bringing luck is a sign of superstition, Drashti begs to differ because this superstition has brought some stability and ease to her life.

Informs a source from the sets, “While preparing the nimbu-mirchi, Drashti revealed how she developed her faith in using nimbu-mirchi through a peculiar incident.”

On an unfortunate day, Drashti’s car met with an accident which scared her quite a bit. Upon her mother’s instruction, Drashti decided to hang nimbu-mirchi on her car as an experiment to see if the superstition was true.

And true to her mom’s belief, the actor revealed that ever since she put the nimbu-mirchi on her car, she has remained in the safe zone and has in fact, never met with an accident.

If this amount of strong luck could change Drashti’s fortunes, the nimbu-mirchis that she managed to sell during the course of the day would surely show good effect in the buyers’ life.

But for once, it must have been their lucky day to meet their favourite actress for sure!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 21cuwxw
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 23 Mai 2014, 8:57 pm

Popular actress Drashti Dhami used her creativity to gather more amount by selling nimbu mirchis on Colors’ popular show Mission Sapne…

Popular and beautiful actress Drashti Dhami who perfectly portrays the character of Madhu in Colors popular show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will be seen winning audiences heart by playing a different role on Colors’ reality show Mission Sapne.

For a good cause, Drashti will be seen as a nimbu mirchi seller for a day. Whatever money she will earn, will go for a good cause to help a person. Gathering a huge amount of money by selling nimbu mirchis for a day is not that easy. Drashti used her creative mind to sell those nimbu mirchis at high price.

We heard from our source that, “Drashti saw a mother daughter on the road and she realized that it would be difficult for her to sell nimbu mirchis to them. Using her creative mind, Drashti used nimbu mirchi as a fashion accessory and she hanged the nimbu mirchi on the little girl’s earrings stating it as a new fashion statement in the town. Drashti also managed to sell nimbu mirchi at Rs. 100 to a BMW owner. Along with this, the famous actress Drashti also entertained everybody. She danced on the road with a fan of her and narrated dialogues of from her own show for an old couple and she made them say the three words to each other.”

“Drashti also gave away nimbu mirchi to school girls at the traffic signal and other to her good friends actress Nigaar Z. Khan,” adds our source.

Quite a tough task for Drashti! Isn’t it? Her creativity to sell nimbu mirchis must have worked well for her! It would be quite interesting for the viewers to see how Drashti’s creativity will work for her to gather a huge amount for the cause.

Way to go Drashti!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 264p8ue
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 23 Mai 2014, 9:03 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 23 Mai 2014, 9:03 pm

http://colors.in.com/in/news/madhu-gets-attacked-madhubala-1486.html
MADHU GETS ATTACKED! #MADHUBALA
2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 6zsdwk
Madhu has been having a hard time settling in Raja’s ancestral home. Raja’s family has been making her go through old rituals and has even done her Shuddhi once. All this hassle has made Madhu uncomfortable and Raja is trying his best to make her feel better.

And following on his husband duties, Raja recently asked Madhu out to watch a dancer perform. While Madhu hesitated in the beginning, he managed to drag her for the dancer’s show. But Raja’s brother-in-law Bhanu has planned something vicious for Madhu. In the upcoming episodes, in the Kaali Pooja he plans to attack Madhu and kill her once and for all!

When Bhanu asks Madhu to attend the puja Madhu on insistence agrees to it not knowing his real intentions behind it.

We believe with Raja by her side nothing will harm Madhu as he always makes sure to save her from harm. But will Bhanu overpower Raja’s efforts this time and end Madhu’s life? Or will Kaali Maa’s blessings save our beloved Madhu? Keep watching this space to know latest updates!
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 23 Mai 2014, 9:13 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 25 2cerz7
anyta
anyta