Serialesitelenovelet
36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+5
gix
dubaisport
michiper68
victorelalove
DENISA
9 participanți

Pagina 12 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Urmatorul

In jos

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 Empty Re: 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:34 am

dubaisport a scris:pai cand vezi tuguiul cum s ate mai uiti la altceva ?

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466
Si ai vazut ca de data asta pare ca are mai multe cearsafuri peste el . Sa-l lase liber hilara . 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 244732
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 Empty Re: 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:37 am

victorelalove a scris:

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 539466
Si ai vazut ca de data asta pare ca are mai multe cearsafuri peste el . Sa-l lase liber hilara . 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 244732
n-am vazut niciun caesaf ..ochii mi s-au dus glont la vulcan 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 248946
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/02/2011
Varsta : 50

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:39 am

TRANSLATION: What I first felt was confusion. I couldn't comprehend it at first. The news seemed so distant to me, as if I read the obituary of someone I didn't even know, that how strange it was to me. That first confusion caused me to be numb, I guess. It was the letter that brought me back to myself. That's when I remembered who he was. The things he did to me. He even wanted to have you killed at the end. While we were having fun at the wedding my father and Kadir abi were trying to find theman he hired. FG - He wanted to have you killed. K- When he couldn't get what he wanted he got himself killed. Omer abi said it was like a suicide. FG - He'd gone crazy. The letters he wrote to me, that phone call, none of those were things a person in his right mind would do. For him to say wait for me, after all we lived through, is craziness itself. He left himself with nowhere to go, then he tried to put the burden of everything on me. He wanted to kill you so he could condemn me to livewithout hope. He wanted to punish me for everything that happened, as if it were all my fault. He also wrote that letter because he wanted me to suffer for the rest of my life, not because he loved me. He wanted me to believe that I was responsible for his death, so that I would feel guilty for the rest of my life. K - Don't hold yourself responsible. FG- He went down this road because of the choices he made, not because of me. Hacer's scene: Serdar calls, he tells her everything was done asit should be. Serdar has Mustafa's clothes, his ring. Hacer - was his ring on his finger when he died? Serdar - I don't know that, but I think he might have sent you a letter. H- A letter? S- the man who helped him in prison said he sent a letter. H- To me? S- Who else would it be to? H- Alright, thank you Serdar. S- I'll be in Istanbul next week, I'll see you then. H- (to Sami) he wrote me a letter. Sami- Alright. Let's go home so the baby won't get cold. FG-He always chose the easy way outHe always ran away. He didn't even think about his child. K- A normal person wouldn't have done the things he did. When he shot me, when he kidnapped you he never considered that he would end up in prison. Making us part had become an obsession with him. He wouldn't give up trying to convince you, he wrote you letters from prison every single day. He even had the nerve to call you, and when we reported him...FG- He wrote every day? K- I know you didn't read any of them. What do you mean any of them? I only got two letters. I didn't even read the first one, I tore it up away. If Meryem abla hadn't told me to open the other one I wouldn't have, and I tore it up and threw it away too. Kerim? Say something. What do you mean he wrote everyday? K- It's alright FG, I am not saying anything about you saving those letters. It could happen. You weren't able to throw them away. FG - No! Who hid what? What did they hide? I didn't hide any letters! K- FG don't, I saw them. FG- What did yousee? Where did you see it? K- They were all under your bed. FG - Under my bed? Were you dreaming Kerim? K- It was the day your stuff came. We were putting things away with your yenge (MUKO) I saw the packet of letters under your bed. They'd all been opened and read. It could happen, you might have wondered. FG- No I did not wonder and I didn't hide any letters, I didn't know about them. K- It's alright, I'm not saying anything. Calm down. FG - I don't care if you're what you say or don't saydon't know about any letters. K- I'm telling you I saw them Fatmagul.

FG- Is that why you went to Bodrum? K- If you didn't put those letters there then who did?

FG- It's obvious who did. Is that why you left? Tell me that. Is that why you went to Bodrum?

K- Why else would it be?

FG- (Attack!) What kind of person are you? God damn you!

K- Fatmagul! Stop.

FG - Stay away from me. Enough is enough.

Muko -Are you crazy?!? What're you talking about?

FG- You hid those letters, who know what elseyou've done. Enough is enough!!! MUKO - Have you lost your mind? SPIT.MUKO - I'll kill you!

Meryem - Mukaddes hanim! Rahmi - Did you hide them Mukaddes? Did you do this to?

K- Shame on you, shame on you!

Muko- Why are you all ganging up on me hah?

FG- Shut up, don't talk! From now on you're my enemy, don't ever show your face, get the hell out of my life!

Muko - See how she thinks she's better than everyone now that she's married. Meryem - Mukaddes hanim!

Muko - Do you think I want to see your face you ingrate! FG- Shut up, get out of here!

MUKO- Rahmi, if you swallow these insults, if you let her humiliate me like this I swear you'll never see these kids again.

FG - Abi, I've had enough of her torture, I suffered all this for you, but I can't take anymore,she ruined my life. From the very beginning she never cared about me, she always wanted to cause trouble for me. Your my brother, my heart, I can't give you up, my door is always open to you, but you have to keep that - woman out of my life, keep her away from me. She can't step foot in this house. I am not going to allow her to hurt me anymore.

R- Alright my sister, alright. Don't cry, don't worry. She's not going to come here again, you're not going to see her.

K - Fatmagul, it's alright, calm down.

FG-You leave me alone too Kerim! How could you believe I could do something like this without even talking to me or asking me first?

K- One minute, just listen to me.

FG - Don't talk. You left me without a word. Is this your trust, your belief in me?

Kadir - Stop, just leave her alone, she's right.

Meryem - She is so right! Did you tell her about the other letters because of this last one? Did you hurt her feelings?

K- No abla, we were talking and it just came out.

Kadir - I knew it, I knew that's how it was.

Meryem - I know, it's just hard to believe she (MUKO) would go this far. She did it to make you leave each other, I can't comprehend it!

K- This woman is more dangerous than we
realized! She is sick, literally sick! Kadir - Now she's going to take out her anger on Rahmi. Come on, let's go. M- Yes, let's go. She's (FG) devastated, you go take care of her, we will go check on things at home.

Kerim - Alright abla, you go.

Kadir - Please, leave her alone, don't upset her anymore.

Kerim - Fatmagul?...Fatmagul?

FG- Kerim please leave me alone. Kerim - Fatmagul?... FG- Please...

Muko - Everyone takes their anger out on me. As if they're so pure and innocent. Mukaddesis always the guilty one, always the wrong one, always Mukaddes.

MERYEM - For god's sake Mukaddes hanim, don't do this.

I am not going to translate everything Muko says, basically she's saying they've been kicked out, FG and K were looking for a reason to get rid of them, and are using the letters as an excuse. Meryem is trying to talk her out of moving. Kadir tells her that she shouldn't be doing this, where will they go, they don't even have a house. Muko says she'll even live in a tent.MUKO - At least I won't have to look at your faces, or that girls.

Meryem - Have you gone crazy? You are guilty, but you're trying to make yourself seem like the wronged one. Instead of apologizing look at how you're behaving.

MUKO - Now that you've seen Fahrettin bey's money you're nose is in the air. MERYEM - You should be ashamed. MUKO - I am a proud woman. I've had enough of your mistreating us, of being made to feel like a charity case. You won't be seeing us again! KADIR- Don't do thisyou're upsetting Rahmi too. MUKO - Rahmi, why don't you say something? Let's get our things and get the hell out of here!

RAHMI - Enough, enough! Shut your mouth! I'm going to find us a place, you get inside and keep your mouth shut until I come back! KADIR - Rahmi...

MUKO- Well,well, look at him...

RAHMI - No, YOU look at me! YOU look at me! I'll file a complaint against you, then you can go live in prison. You'll end up in prison like the rest of them. I'll expose all your dirty secretsI'll tell about all the tricks you pulled. Enough, you've harmed my sister enough. I'm fed up with you, fed up!

MUKO - Rahmi, come to your senses.

RAHMI - What right do you have to make so many people miserable? What right? Now take these things and go inside, hurry up and get in there!

KADIR - It's alright, we'll put away everything. (Meryem agrees.)

RAHMI - No, she's going to put it all away. Just as she made the mess, she can clean it up. I'm telling you Mukaddes I'll make you sorry,verysorry! MUKO - Oh my, what's going on here?!? RAHMI - Shut your mouth! From now on what I say goes. Look here Mukaddes, I'll land you in prison, do you hear me? I'm going to look for a place, you stay here and wait for me to come back.

MUKO - Let's see you find a place, you haven't got a dime.

RAHMI - I have money, I do. Who's was the dairy farm we sold? And the land? Those were left to me by my mother and father. That money belongs to me and FG. It's honest money. It's not dirty money like yours. The only money you have is the money you got from the Yasaran's, and you can do whatever you want with it. KADIR - Rahmi, Rahmi my brother, where're you going? Wait one minute. RAHMI - I'm going to look for a place. We've caused enough trouble for you. KADIR - Don't be ridiculous. Alright, come on, get in the car. Don't rush into anything. No one is telling you to leave. RAHMI - I know but this can't go on. Mukaddes makes everyone miserable.KADIR We know, we've accepted her as she isWe manage amongst ourselves. Don't do this, don't let this situation get out of hand. RAHMI - I know, thank you, I know. You turn a blind eye to a lot of things, you turn a deaf ear, just for Fatmagul's sake. But this can't go on any longer etc. Kadir tells him to stop, let everyone calm down, but Rahmi insists on looking for a place no matter what. He says Fatmagul won't step foot in this (chocolate) house as long as Muko is here, and she shouldn't either. I can go visit her, without botheringKERIM - Hello? FAHRETTIN - Kerim, son, you got the news? KERIM - Unfortunately. F- Did you tell FG? K- Yes, I did, she knows. F- How is FG, is she alright? K- She's upset. Some other things happened, with her yenge (MUKO) F- What's up? K - I'll tell you about it later dad. I have to go to the shop now, the workers will be coming. If you're not busy come by and we can talk. F- Are you leaving right away? K- Yes. F- OK, we're headed that way anyway, we can talk at the shop. K- Alright, see you- K- I'm going to the shop. Are you ok? If you don't want to be alone I won't go. FG - No, I have things to do anyway.K- Fatmagul, I'm sorry. You have every right to be angry with me but.. FG- Why didn't you ask me Kerim? Why didn't you say, what are these letters doing here? Why didn't you tell me you went to Bodrum because of those letters? I came all the way there after you. I could tell from the way you were that something was wrong, I asked you what was wrong, so many times,why didn't youtell me then? K- I didn't want to upset you. FG- You believed that I kept M's letters. This was important enough to you that you wanted to get away from me, and you didn't tell me about it. Because you didn't believe me when I told you there was nothing left between me and Mustafa. Even as you believed I still had Mustafa on my mind you said let's go ahead and have the wedding. How could you want to? So when we were making promises to each other you didn't believe me either. You pretended tobelieve me, even as you thought I was pretending too. Even as you didn't believe me you were playing a role. Is our marriage built on a lie Kerim? K- Of course not, I trust you completely. I admit it, when I found the letters I was confused, and I did wonder. But, after I spoke with my father I realized I had made a mistake. He said there must be a good reason for her to have kept the letters. FG- You told him too? Your father also thinks I kept the letters? Does he think I said yes to youwhile I still hadn't given up Mustafa? K- Of course it's not like that Fatmagul.

FG - Who else did you tell? Meryem abla? Kadir abi? You went out drinking with Emre the night before you went to Bodrum, did you tell him also? Did you pour your heart out to him too?

Hacer looks for the letter from Mustafa. She's happy for everything Sami did, and thanks him. Sami coos to the baby, and says welcome home my son.

MERYEM - FG, are you well? FG -No, I'm not, not at all well. Why didn't you tell me- If you knew about the letters, why didn't you ask me about them?

MERYEM - FG my dear, I...

FG - Because you didn't believe in my sincerity either. While everyone was secretly talking behind my back you turned a blind eye. MERYEM - I never believed you hid the letters because they were from Mustafa.

FG - Abla, please, that's enough. I am so upset, so hurt. After all this time do you not know me at all? Do we not know each other at all? This is what I really can't accept. MERYEM - I know I admit my mistake, at that moment, and I am not saying this to defend myself, I did think Mukaddes could've done it. We tried to question her, but she denied everything. We didn't want to cause discontent right before the wedding, that's why we kept quiet. Not one of us suspected you. FG - Kerim did. Or else why would he take off like he did? MERYEM - I told him he was making a mistake. Ahh, that woman did it again.

FG - Whatever, I don't care about her anymore either, I'm only upset for mybrother. He's really angry with me, isn't he? He's really hurt. MERYEM - Of course not. How could he be? He knows what's what too. FG - Up till now I put up with that woman for my brother's sake, but I couldn't take it anymore. MERYEM - This was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's just as well, time to let it go. FG - How's my brother? What's he doing? MERYEM - he and Kadir went to look for a place. Don't misunderstand, we are fine with them being here, we don't want them to leave.FG - No, it's best for everyone if they move out.

Rahmi and Kadir are looking at the apartment. Kadir tells Rahmi it's in too bad of shape, and he wouldn't be able to get anything better for the price he wants to pay. Rahmi says he'll fix it up, but Kadir points out that they would need furniture, electronics, etc., and that he should think some more about what to do. FAHRETTIN - FG is so right. When you first told me I said you're making a mistake. KERIM - I don't know what we're goingto do with this woman. F- That's not the only issue. How can I go back to Australia? I'll be worrying about you two all the time. K - Don't worry. Thing are going to get better, we will be fine.

F- After the hearing I'll send your tickets, you can come out right away. K- Let's not rush things. Once we're settled we'll come visit you anyway. F- I want you to come see it as soon as possible, I want you to get the feel of it. I want you to see if you can live there permanently.I really want you to live there. It's a place where no one knows you. There's nothing to remind you of all that you've lived through. I want you to have a fresh start, a different new life. K- We planned to live our life here, my home is here, my work is here. FG and I haven't even discussed this, it didn't even occur to either of us. F- There're lots of work opportunities there Kerim. If you wanted to, you could work, and go back to college. I know you're thinking about FG, of course.You're worried she might not adjust. But she would. You can learn the language. K - I don't know dad, this is a very difficult decision. Let's get settled here first... F- I say consider it at least. It would be a fresh new beginning for you, away from everything and everyone. You could raise your children there. K- Our children...F - It's not that far off, it's also going to

happen. You're at the very beginning,certainly you are going to have children.
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:39 am

dubaisport a scris:
n-am vazut niciun caesaf ..ochii mi s-au dus glont la vulcan 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 248946
Smile Dar este inevitabil . Beren putea sa nici nu fie prezenta . Ca oricum nu a vazut-o nimeni . Smile

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 E0rdky

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 648483 Mita !! kiss
Multumim .
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:41 am

kiss buna dimineata,mai la pranz Smile

hai ca si fahretin asteapta nepoteii,cum ,necum,trebuie sa"faca planul" la natalitate! poate data viitoare ii serveste cina in pat si......
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:41 am

buna MITA ... kiss
multumim ptr traducere
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:43 am

parca nu prea a prins-o de par pe mukko,mai mult fatma sa sbantzuia de-i sareau pletele,si nu mi-a placut nici cand a scuipat-o!
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:43 am

In urmatorul proiect sa aibe si el o partenera inalta . Mereu se cocoseaza ca sa imbratiseze . Crying or Very sad

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 W16ut0

Nu mai este scrisoarea !!! 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 165638
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:47 am

victorelalove a scris:In urmatorul proiect sa aibe si el o partenera inalta . Mereu se cocoseaza ca sa imbratiseze . Crying or Very sad

Nu mai este scrisoarea !!! 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 165638

dar parca la restaurant era si un plic mai micushor cu numele fatmei pe el,nu numai cel cu biletele de avion??
mi-ar place sa ii fie partenera tuba,e si mai inalta ,bruneta,se cam potrivesc!
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:49 am

K - Fatmagul?!? Ohh, I got so scared. FG - The breaker went off when I turned on the mixer and oven at the same time, I went out to fix it. K - When I saw the lights were off... FG - You thought I'd left. K - My heart almost stopped. FG- Welcome home. K- Yes. FG - I set the table inside since it's cold out.You got me flowers? thank you, they're beautiful. I burned it. The letter. I burned it, it's gone. I've burned whatever was in the past, whatever we lived or didn't live

it's all gone.

fetelor nu mai fac "copy-paste" sa incarc pagina,traducerile sunt la partea 1 de la ep 76.cine le pune are multa rabdare,cred ca o sa avem traducerea integrala a episodului in ritmul asta!
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:50 am

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 Kerim
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Varsta : 55

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:51 am

nu pot sa cred ca-si tine picioarele asha.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:52 am

Multumim , Mita !!! kiss
Da. Episodul a fost apreciat . Mai ales pentru ca Gullia a facut gestul ala din pat ...s-a dus ea spre el . S-a sockat si baiatul . Cred ca tuguiul in momentul ala s-a cutremurat . Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:52 am

mita baston a scris:K - Fatmagul?!? Ohh, I got so scared. FG - The breaker went off when I turned on the mixer and oven at the same time, I went out to fix it. K - When I saw the lights were off... FG - You thought I'd left. K - My heart almost stopped. FG- Welcome home. K- Yes. FG - I set the table inside since it's cold out.You got me flowers? thank you, they're beautiful. I burned it. The letter. I burned it, it's gone. I've burned whatever was in the past, whatever we lived or didn't live

it's all gone.

fetelor nu mai fac "copy-paste" sa incarc pagina,traducerile sunt la partea 1 de la ep 76.cine le pune are multa rabdare,cred ca o sa avem traducerea integrala a episodului in ritmul asta!

ba da!!! plsss!!! sunt intre snitele si traduceri!!!plsss. adu-le si la noi
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:52 am

michiper68 a scris:nu pot sa cred ca-si tine picioarele asha.

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 248946 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 248946 36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 248946
Nu-ti place ? Smile
Este apetisant Engin !!!! cupidon
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:54 am

michiper68 a scris:nu pot sa cred ca-si tine picioarele asha.
era scaunul prea scund,si oricum,ce era mai important a acoperit cu mainile Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:54 am

michiper68 a scris:

ba da!!! plsss!!! sunt intre snitele si traduceri!!!plsss. adu-le si la noi

dai un snitel?????
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:55 am

The moment I went through this door with you I forgot about the past. Here in my house, with you, I started a brand new life. We've started over again, as if we are reborn. K- Fatmagul...I love you so much. FG - I love you so much. Go wash your hands, let's eat. I'm really hungry. I'm going to put my flowers in some water. K- FG, thank you for forgiving me.

MERYEM - I brought you food from Gul Mutfak. No thanks. We already ate. MUKO Where's Rahmi? Call him, he won't answer my calls.I'm so tired of dealing with his sister, dealing with him. I'm about to lose my mind.

Rahmi tells Meryem he's just sitting and thinking. Meryem tells him to come home. He tells her he rented a place. Muko grabs the phone, and asks him what does he think he's doing on his own? She tells him he's going too far! When he hangs up on her she promises that she will make everyone pay, or her name isn't Mukaddes! FG and K talk about the family's situation. FG is glad things are getting better.-but that doesn't mean she's forgiven her aunt (MUKO) "I'm done with her." K- Alright,calm down,don't get upset again.FG -I said I'm done with her,and I'm going to stick to it. K - It's best to let some time go by...FG -This time my decision is final. How many times has this happened. She knows I don't want to hurt my brother, so she just keeps dumping on me.K-You're right. He asked her if she studied, and told her she should have. She told him about the albums. Meltem met an old acquaintance

Ultima editare efectuata de catre mita baston in Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:08 am, editata de 2 ori
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:56 am

mita baston a scris:
era scaunul prea scund,si oricum,ce era mai important a acoperit cu mainile Smile
Da . El are picioarele foarte lungi .
Asta este tot o conspiratie a hilarei . Scaune cat mai scunde . Cadru cat mai larg cand este in pat ... cupidon
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 10:59 am

victorelalove a scris:
Da . El are picioarele foarte lungi .
Asta este tot o conspiratie a hilarei . Scaune cat mai scunde . Cadru cat mai larg cand este in pat ... cupidon
n-avusera noroc sarcul,numai cuconeturi s-au ocupat de personajul sau! daca era regizorul barbat,cam ca ala de la 1001 nopti,avea fatma 1001 copii pana acum Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:03 am

mita baston a scris:
n-avusera noroc sarcul,numai cuconeturi s-au ocupat de personajul sau! daca era regizorul barbat,cam ca ala de la 1001 nopti,avea fatma 1001 copii pana acum Smile
Dar nu ne plangem cand sta pe scaune scunde dragul de Engin . cupidon cupidon cupidon
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:05 am

gata traducerile Mita ,nu mai sunt ?
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:06 am

Multumim , Mita kiss
36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 2w53sd5
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:07 am

victorelalove a scris:
Dar nu ne plangem cand sta pe scaune scunde dragul de Engin . cupidon cupidon cupidon
daaa,daca era regizor -el,filmau scena cu patul,odata si bine ,si pe urma ne abureau 70 de episoade,asa,ne lasa sa ghicim ce si cum,pas cu pas,fiecare cu gandurile lui Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 25 Mai 2012, 11:08 am

mita baston a scris:
daaa,daca era regizor -el,filmau scena cu patul,odata si bine ,si pe urma ne abureau 70 de episoade,asa,ne lasa sa ghicim ce si cum,pas cu pas,fiecare cu gandurile lui Smile
Smile Da . Lasa ca ne punem si noi mintea la contributie . Simbolistica multa ...ehehe ... Smile

36.Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 12 2ewmgq8
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 12 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum