Serialesitelenovelet
29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?)

+13
Andreea_Miha
petronela
costearamona
mayya54
DENISA
anyta
Alexa20
tiberici
Lucica10
Garo
lica54
Admin_dea05
narcisa
17 participanți

Pagina 38 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

In jos

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 Empty Re: 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?)

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:20 pm

narcisa a scris:Farhan pare o copie foarte palidă, foarte, foarte palidă a lui Barun/Arnav cel puțin în secvența în care a apărut în ep de azi iar fața lui mi se pare foarte simplă, adică nu pare inteligent (probabil mă înșel dar asta îmi spune figura lui la prima impresie). În schimb Sanaya e mult mai frumoasă ca în Iss iar în blugi îi stă superb, dacă aș fi fost băiat nu mi-aș fi putut lua ochii de la ea.

e si el la inceput 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 1450537109 ...mie personal mi-a placut in poza cu Sanaya sa vedem cum va fi ca si cuplu....sper sa am cucereasca la fel ca AK sau poate mai mult... kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 Empty Re: 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?)

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:23 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

e si el la inceput 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 1450537109 ...mie personal mi-a placut in poza cu Sanaya sa vedem cum va fi ca si cuplu....sper sa am cucereasca la fel ca AK sau poate mai mult... kiss
Am văzut că cei de la Sony nu au bunul obicei de a traduce filmele în engleză, fără subtitrare nu știu cât de mult mă va atrage filmul.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:27 pm

narcisa a scris:Am văzut că cei de la Sony nu au bunul obicei de a traduce filmele în engleză, fără subtitrare nu știu cât de mult mă va atrage filmul.
din pacate asa este ..daca era cu sub se intelege altfel...dar la ei nici un serial nu am vazut cu trad... kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:31 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:
din pacate asa este ..daca era cu sub se intelege altfel...dar la ei nici un serial nu am vazut cu trad... kiss
Poate se găsește un suflet bun să ne ajute măcar cu dialogurile dintre Chanchan și Farhan, cum s-o numi în film.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:34 pm

narcisa a scris:Poate se găsește un suflet bun să ne ajute măcar cu dialogurile dintre Chanchan și Farhan, cum s-o numi în film.

Nu ar fi rau macar scenele cu ei sa le traduca in engleza ...sa intelegem mai bine kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:43 pm

Rezumatul episodului de astazi..

Chhan Chhan 25th March 2013 Written Update by DesiTVBox.com
Chhan Chhan 25th March 2013 Written Episode

Episode starts with Kasturi ben with her granddaughter, Chanchan, coming to Sudha ben. Sudha ben is a matchmaker and is busy on the phone. Kasturi ben asks Sudha ben, do you want me pass away without seeing my granddaughter’s wedding? Sudha ben says, you won’t find groom by bringing your daughter here every dayin bride’s dress. It’s about a guy, not pizza that you order and it will be ready in 30 mins. Sudha ben laughs. Kasturi ben gets annoyed and says, if you can’t find a guy for her, then close your marriage bureau. Sudha ben says, have some patience.. God makes pairs. Kasturi ben says, so do you want me to wait for you to go the God and then sending who is match for Chanchan? Sudha ben says, don’t get angry.. everything has a time. and your Chanchan’s age of marrying is gone. However, I have a guy in mind. If you are ready to do couple of adjustments, then I can talk. Kasturi gets excited and says, you can talk. Sudha ben says wait, I will call him.

Sudha ben calls out, “YouYou”. Kasturi ben asks, YouYou? Sudha ben says, YouYou just like Chanchan.
Youyou comes out with a dog’s mask on his face. Kasturi ben gets scared and asks what is this? Sudha ben says, you said that your granddaughter love dogs. You do adjustments with his face and he will do adjustments with Chanchan’s age.

THIS WAS JUST DREAM OF KASTURI BEN.
Click this bar to view the full image.

She wakes up and calls out her son, Karthik. She tells him that she saw very bad and weird dream. I saw in dream that our Chanchan is marrying with a dog. His whole body was human’s and face was dog’s. Karthik tells her to read Gayatri mantras so she doesn’t get scary dreams. He leaves.
Kasturi ben says to herself, what kind of father is him? No one has any tension about Chanchan’s marriage.

Scene shifts to a park where Chanchan aka Sanya Irani is playing with dogs.
Dogs are being nice to her as well and listen to whatever she says.

One of the dog’s owner comes to pick him up. Owner is surprised seeing dog doing Namaste and stuff. Chanchan says his training is done now. Owner gives money and leaves with dog.

Kasturi ben comes down and sees everyone laughing. She goes to Karthik, who is a painter, and asks, so you told everyone, right? Karthik says no. Kasturi ben says, don’t lie.. and so what.. if I saw dream like that. Everyone laughs louder now. Kasturi ben continues, you don’t worry about Chanchan’s marriage, but I do. She goes on, what a weird family I have. Here’s Chanchan’s age of marrying is passing and everyone is just busy with their own stuff.

She goes to Mrs. Karthik, who is a professor of History, and asks her, don’t you have any “chinta” (worry) about your daughter’s marriage? Mrs. Karthik says, there is only 1 letter difference in “Chinta” and “Chita”. You can see the history.. whenever things have to be done.. they will be done.

Rushali, daughter of Karthik, calls Dadi (Katuri ben) for breakfast. Dadi asks her, what is this? you made “tatta” on sandwich too? Rushali says, it’s tattoo.. and I am famous tattoo maker of Ahmedabad. Dadi says, what world has came to! Rushali says, you also have tattoo on your hand. Dadi says, it’s not your tattoo.. it’s religious text. read full updates with pics daily only at desitvbox.com Karthik’s son comes there with a camera and asks Dadi to say “cheese”. Dadi says, I don’t want it. Karthik’s son says, this cheese means smile. Dadi says, don’t take my photos.. you always take bad photographs of me. Karthik’s son says, it’s my goodness that I take human’s photos.. otherwise I am wildlife photographer. And your photographs can never be bad because you’re like a “sherni” of a jungle. Dadi smiles and feels shy and says, your Daddu used to same thing. She lets him take photographs now.

Dadi asks where is Chanchan? Chanchan enters with her dogs. Dadi says, here comes dog’s trainer who doesn’t worry about her own marriage. Karthik’s son says, she is preparing for her marriage. Dadi asks how? He says, right now she is training dogs, after marriage, she will train her husband. Dadi says, don’t take me lightly. Chanchan says, I heard you saw a dream of me marrying a dog. She goes to Dadi and says, I would be fine if I have to marry a dog. Dadi says, this was left to say.. what a weird granddaughter I have. read full updates daily with pics only at desitvbox.com She tells Karthik, everything is happening because of you.. you bring a dog for her on her birthdays. Now bring a good guy for him. She tells Mrs. Karthik, you taught her how to ride a bike, when will you teach her how to make roti? Mrs. Karthik says, when I came here.. I didn’t know anything but you, being a mother, taught me everything.. who knows maybe Chanchan finds mother-in-law like you as well. Dadi says, I hope her mother-in-law understands her.. otherwise…

Chanchan says, chill out family and reminds everyone that they have to go to Purvi’s marriage. She goes to get “PuchPuch” ready otherwise Purvi won’t marry.

Chanchan’s friends are getting ready for the marriage. One friend asks to call Chanchan and ask where she is.
Chanchan is getting a dog ready and then takes Puchpuch’s photographs.
She gets a call and realizes that she is getting late. She says to Puchpuch, I made you ready, but forgot to get ready myself.
She picks up the phone and says, I will be there in 15 mins.
Chanchan and Puchpuch on the scooty, going to Purvi’s place.

Chanchan’s friends are angry at Chanchan as she said 15 mins and still didn’t come. Right then Chanchan arrives with Puchpuch. As girls see Puchpuch, all their anger disappear.

One of the friends ask Chanchan if she brought readymade saarees as they don’t feel comfortable in regular saarees. Chanchan opens the box and gives them readymade saarees. She says, they are like skirt. You can get ready in 5 mins. Chanchan’s friends tell them, you just don’t understand our problem, but have a solution for them as well.
They all get ready and take photographs.

They get a call from Purvi who is very nervous because of her marriage. She asks them if they can go to temple and bring prasad for her so she can break her fast and then get married.
Chanchan with one of her friends go to temple and other two go to the marriage location.

They arrive at the temple and priest tells them that it’s closed.
Chanchan requests and tries to convince priest to open the temple, but priest doesn’t listen.
He says, Vishnu (God) has slept.. I can’t wake him up.
Right then, a rich lady (Supriya Pathak) comes there. She gives some money to the priest and priest says, he will arrange something for her.
Chanchan is shocked and asks priest, you were just saying that temple is closed because Vishnuji is sleeping and now? Priest doesn’t know what to say.
The rich lady asks Chanchan, haven’t you heard that only Laxmi can wake Vishnuji up?
Chanchan tells priest, this is wrong.. how can you do this? and that too at religious place like temple?
Rich lady tells Chanchan, you’re too young to teach us what is right and what is wrong.

Chanchan says, I am younger that is why saying.. what we learn from the elders? That you should bribe people?
Rich lady says, not just age, but you’re thinking is also “choti”. You’re saying bribery to “pavitra” money given to priest.
Chanchan’s friend apologizes to rich lady and asks her if they can go to temple with her. Rich lady hears Chanchan’s friend telling her to leave otherwise Purvi’s fast will be incomplete.
Rich lady says, you can enter the temple, but don’t forget that your friend’s fast will be complete because of me.
Chanchan’s friend says, you’re right aunty.. thank you.
Rich lady asks Chanchan, won’t you say thank you?
Chanchan thanks aunty.
Aunty says, God bless everyone, but after me.
Rich lady goes in.

Chanchan’s friend tells her, what kind of woman is her? I hope Purvi doesn’t get mother-in-law like this. Chanchan says, I hope no one gets mother-in-law like her.

Purvi is talking with Puchpuch. She asks Puchpuch if she is looking beautiful. Her friends tell her you look beautiful but Purvi still don’t believe. Chanchan and her other friend also arrive there now. Chanchan tells her, you look beautiful.. whoever sees you today, will just keep staring at you.. Purvi says, if you’re saying, then I must be looking beautiful. All 5 friends get emotional thinking about Purvi’s marriage.
Chanchan then gives temple’s prasad to Purvi.

Purvi’s friends then gift Purvi an expensive necklace of 1.25 lakh which she always wanted. Purvi asks her how did you arrange that much money? One of the friends says, we all took out 25 thousands. Purvi asks, you’re 4 and that makes 1 lakh .. what about other 25 thousands? They says, 25 thousands from your kitty bank as we have decided we will contribute same in everything. All 5 friends hug.

Chanchan says, don’t know when we will be able to hug like this together.

Necklace is in Chanchan’s scooty’s. She goes to get it.
A rich guy comes out for a car.
In her way, she clashes with that guy. Guy starts sneezing.
Chanchan asks him, excuse me.. don’t you have any manners?
Guy takes off his goggles and stares at Chanchan.

Episode ends.

Precap: Rich guy telling Chanchan, this is a wedding hall, not dog walk. Chanchan says, dog’s name is Puchpuch. Rich guy and his friends start laughing.
Chanchan’s friend says, leave it Chanchan.
Guys laugh harder now saying one Puchpuch and other Chanchan.
Chanchan gets serious and laugh disappear frm guys faces.
In another scene, Purvi’s father introduces rich lady (same as temple one) as their malkin (landlady) to Chanchan and Chanchan is shocked.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:45 pm

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 H7kpICt

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 9JM2E5u

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 10HnMVg
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 8:48 pm

lica54 a scris:29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 H7kpICt

ms.... 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 283516
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Mar 2013, 9:22 am

Ep 2
29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 8EKLKry
29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 2EqxcQf
29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 HGPWWG0
Credit poze:-sweetgal19 if
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 29 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

Ce faza super cand spunea fetita ca miroase a pipi oare chiar ce mirosea a pipi.Pus, Pus a facut pipi pe pantoful lui Manav. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Vin 29 Mar 2013, 11:20 pm

iulianagl a scris:Ce faza super cand spunea fetita ca miroase a pipi oare chiar ce mirosea a pipi.Pus, Pus a facut pipi pe pantoful lui Manav. Smile
Nu-mi place deloc Manav, nici actorul, nici personajul, nu pot să cred ce ghinion are Sanaya. Iar filmul sper să nu fie totuși numai cu relația noră - soacră.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 30 Mar 2013, 7:27 am

narcisa a scris:Nu-mi place deloc Manav, nici actorul, nici personajul, nu pot să cred ce ghinion are Sanaya. Iar filmul sper să nu fie totuși numai cu relația noră - soacră.
Buna dimi.Asa o sa fie.Ea o sa între in familia aia harpareata.Nu-mi place serialul.Mai bine alegem serialul ca cei care fac si Madhu.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dica Sam 30 Mar 2013, 9:27 am

29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 361157 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 523120 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 2958748929

dica
membru activ
membru activ

Data de inscriere : 08/01/2013
Varsta : 59
Localizare : italia

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Sam 30 Mar 2013, 8:30 pm

Știe cineva dacă ieri a fost episod din Chanchan?
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 31 Mar 2013, 9:03 am

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Garo Dum 31 Mar 2013, 9:35 pm

narcisa a scris:Știe cineva dacă ieri a fost episod din Chanchan?
nu...doar de luni pina joi se difuzeaza...scuze,acum am vazut intrebarea
Garo
Garo
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/07/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Lun 01 Apr 2013, 6:56 pm

Garo a scris:
nu...doar de luni pina joi se difuzeaza...scuze,acum am vazut intrebarea
kiss Garo, mă gândeam că au renunțat la serial, nu știam că e doar patru zile pe săptămână.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 7:18 pm

narcisa a scris: kiss Garo, mă gândeam că au renunțat la serial, nu știam că e doar patru zile pe săptămână.

Smile Asa de repede?Nici bine n-a inceput ca gata sa si renunte!
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Lun 01 Apr 2013, 7:20 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Smile Asa de repede?Nici bine n-a inceput ca gata sa si renunte!
Din ce-am văzut în primele patru episoade, mai bine zis din ce n-am văzut, mi-a trecut și ideea asta prin cap.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 01 Apr 2013, 7:21 pm

narcisa a scris:Din ce-am văzut în primele patru episoade, mai bine zis din ce n-am văzut, mi-a trecut și ideea asta prin cap.

Am incercat sa ma uit si eu dar nu m-a prins oricum o sa fie un serial mai mult nora soacra asa ca nu ma complic.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de costearamona Mar 02 Apr 2013, 7:40 pm

ce-am mai ras astazi la chan chan ,cand sa luat mogambo cainele dupa MANAV ,tare faza Smile 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 539466 29.Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ( Ce nume să-i dăm acestei iubiri?) - Pagina 38 539466
costearamona
costearamona
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 09/04/2012
Varsta : 43
Localizare : TIMISOARA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 03 Apr 2013, 8:39 am

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 08 Apr 2013, 6:09 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Am incercat sa ma uit si eu dar nu m-a prins oricum o sa fie un serial mai mult nora soacra asa ca nu ma complic.

Pai cam mare partea a serialelor indiene despre asta e vb....suferinta lor a fetelor
..si traiul lor in casa dupa ce se casatoresc ..cu socri etc..
Oricum pov serialui ei spune clar ca in anumite circumstante ei se casatoresc si ea se muta la fam lui cu catelul ei..iar soacra ei ii promite ca o da afara parca in 30 zile..nu mai stiu exact..
Mie personal imi place...nu "mor" dupa el dar ma atrage sa ma uit....audienta nu a fost mare....dar a fost al doilea momentan cel mai bun de la sony..asa nu cred ca va renunta la el daca ju a renunta actori...refritor la actor mi se pare simpatic si ma bucur ca nu face "fite" ca nu filmeaza scene romantice..ii dau o sansa...in fine...mie imi place..actual serial care se filmeaza inca e singurul la care ma uit..nu e la fel de bun ca geet sau iss dar e ok
..parere mea....
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 11 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

TRPs for Week 14, 2013!

http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.in/2013/04/trps-for-week-14-2013.html?m=1

Serialul Sanayei 2.0 cel mai bun de la Sony....
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 11 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:TRPs for Week 14, 2013!

http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.in/2013/04/trps-for-week-14-2013.html?m=1

Serialul Sanayei 2.0 cel mai bun de la Sony....

Se pare ca da.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 38 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum