Serialesitelenovelet
37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

+20
iulia1965
nicos66
tiberici
mihaela99
narcisa
florica
nutzi
Garo
lica54
Admin_dea05
dana17
elena
iulia80
iulianagl
denta
vivi
DENISA
scumpica22
anuta1971
alitheea
24 participanți

Pagina 35 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Urmatorul

In jos

37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 Empty Re: 37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm

elena a scris:Nu am vazut prima parte ca a venit cineva si nu mai pleca aveti cumva vreun link? a aparut cu prima parte??/
si eu am patit la fel , dar cu telefonul , am sperat ca dau astia ozet , dar ca niciodata nu au dat , asa ca sunt in ceata sad sad sad
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : TIMISOARA

Sus In jos

37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 Empty Re: 37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 17 Dec 2010, 8:54 pm

Dupa cum am zis fata a venit pana aici ca sa nu piarda deci o sa vedem o noua fata a Behaiei.Vai de capul nostru asta nu vrea sa plece. 37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 2743637754 37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 2743637754
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:02 pm

Bună seara dragele mele. kiss Vizionare plăcută.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:08 pm

Murat did not drink cause he was driving and hasret got a little tipsy. and she nearly tripped so he held her arm..
and yes he should tell her he loves her..

and he should have told her he heard about the proposal and he should have asked her what her reply to levent was.. :lac
cobra tells murat he should have called cobra and he would have gathered the boys round for him..
kadir has already gathered his friends around.
kadir calls hasret and says they are going to the lesson and it is the morning and the boys could not wake up. and he says he is like a monster when he becomes a teacher.
kadir says can you come over.. you do seem to be able to calm him down.
cobra thinks he is the boss and he tells them to be quick and he orders them round.
murat says he can handle the rest. he says you should be disciplined and you should want to be successful. etc. so he wants them to be on time for the lesson.
ethem is again speaking on the phone and he says it is hard for me to leave this house..
and nesrin again thinks he wants a divorce and he is leaving.
murat says their rythm is better.
he tells them to exercise everyday.
hasret arrives..
he says don't train if you are not concentrated.
hasret says she only came to watch.
murat tells them to practice.
levent comes to hasret's house. and he says is she ready?
and saime says hasret went to the neighborhood.
levent asks why?
and saime say maybe you should call her on her mobile.
gülnaz thinks cafer is telling the truth. and she says fight for the one you love.
and gülnaz says lets go talk to the girl.
and they are going over to the house to beat her up..
they left their teas and the door open :haha :haha

the girl says she likes cafer and she is not leaving and she wants more money too.
hasret asks murat if he has no lessons today. he says he is free and he was just trying to spend his time with the kids.
levent arrives at the warehouse.. calls hasret and tells her to come out.. and says he is waiting outside.
she says what are you doing here?
and levent says we had a meeting half an hour ago.
and she says I thought it was an hour later.
he says you keep saying sorry but you do not even want to work. ok. lets cancel the album.
no more album. do whateever you want. you are free.
(again the you are free to do as you please speech :sopa :sopa )
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:16 pm

ethem says he has to go out for a stroll. nesrin says she is tired. he can go.
hasret tells murat she forgot the meeting and levent was cross. and she tells him he cancelled the album. he was really mad this time.
she says so what now?
murat says just wait for a while he will get over it. he was just angry at that moment..
nesrin calls the last person called by ethem thinking it is a woman.
but the man must have thought it was ethem on the phone and must have told her everything.
she was about to cry.
gülnaz and balçiçek come over.
and they hear cobra arguing with the woman.. and they realize he was the one who hired the lady.
and she tells them what happened. and she runs off.
so they are now talking to cobra..
Gülnaz tells cobra she is leaving him..
murat calls levent.. to talk.
he says are you free.. can you spare 5 minutes?
and levent says ok lets talk.
saime calls hasret tells her levent was looking for her.
hasret is going to the office to speak to levent.
gülnaz packs cobra's back and throws him out the house.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dana17 Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:25 pm

Joaca dur Levent , e ranit si cred ca i-a fortat mana lui Murat...Murat il intelege , abia acum...
Incredibila Nesrin , poate se schimba in bine...
dana17
dana17
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 17/04/2010
Localizare : Iasi

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

murat tells levent "I heard you cancelled the album". he says you should continue the album. it is important for her.
levent says he has given up.
murat says you are punishing her because she is seeing me.
he says she has been working very hard. you cannot abandon her like this.
levent says you are the one who always confuse her and make her upset.
he says when she hears your name she forgets about everyting. the meetings the work, the recording.. everything.
hasret comes over to levent's office and the secretary says he has gone out but will be back.
hasret decides to wait for him.
murat tells levent you were the one who convinced me she needs that album.to fend for her family.
levent says but you have to left her alone. and murat says I tried to go away but she was even more upset.
this tension between us is hurting her. you have to make that album.
levent says ok lets make a deal. we will forget about our misunderstandings and our arguments for the time being. we will act as good friends so we do not hurt her. but only until the album is completed. hasret should not know of this deal and you can come to the recordings and even help her out.
and murat says deal.
hasret says I came to say I am sorry..
and levent says I forgot about it already. lets go to the studio.
cobra comes over to say sorry. he says do not break us like this. and she says you break other people...
levent tells hasret he asked murat to come to the recording..
and give advice. she says when did all this happen?
and he says well this music business is very quick. you should get used to it.
levent calls murat and says can you come to the studio tomorrow?
and murat says ok.
hasret calls murat at night. and says she is excited he will come over the next day.. she says it will be like old times. I called to thank you and to say I am really happy you will be helping me out.
nesrin is sitting on the stairs.
and ethem arrives.
she tells him to sit.
she tells him she was suspicious of him. and she dialed the last number.. and the lawyer apparently thought she was ethem.. and he told her he should tell his wife they went bankrupt..
and nesrin says she is happy because he was not cheating on her. he does not care about the house as long as you are with me..
don't be upset. we need you but we will find a way out of this.

nakish hears they went bankrupt.
**hasret is now excited murat will be listening to the recording.
hasret says I cannot sleep tonight.
gülnaz opens the coffeeshop and cobra is sleeping at the coffeeshop.. she confiscates his key.
she tells him to go to his own house..
hasret says she is late and she has to get going. she rushes out the house.
murat comes to the studio and remembers levent proposing to hasret.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:30 pm

aici se vede si mai bine
http://www.camturk.com/tr/live.asp?iData=306&iCat=291&iChannel=19&nChannel=Tv
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de elena Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:30 pm

http://www.diziflash.com/gonulcelen-32-bolum/full-gonulcelen-32-bolum-izle-seyret.
http://www.onlinevideofiles.com/gonulcelen-32-bolum-izle-17-aralik-2010.html

Ultima editare efectuata de catre elena in Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:35 pm, editata de 1 ori
elena
elena
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 24/03/2010
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:31 pm

http://www.ddizi.com/izle/23399/Gonulcelen-32.-Bolum.htm
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:32 pm

aah, dragutul de levent, ce inima larga are!!

(hihi, ce bine-mi pare ca va kilaresc iar cu levent, acu cand sunt in pare H+M!)
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/03/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/axxa246

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:32 pm

elena a scris:http://www.diziflash.com/gonulcelen-32-bolum/full-gonulcelen-32-bolum-izle-seyret.html
asta da telepatie Smile
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de elena Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:44 pm

alitheea a scris:asta da telepatie Smile
Smile kiss
elena
elena
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 24/03/2010
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:46 pm

Levent arrives at the studio too.
murat says where is hasret and levent says I called her she is on her way. she will be here in a few minutes.
cafer asks if she was jealous. and balçiçek says well of course if you love someone you will be jealous.
and cafer says from now on it is just you and me.
cobra comes over. says he is sorry.
balçiçek says she will not forgive him.
cafer says he cannot forgive him too.
cobra says gülnaz thrown him out the house.
cafer is still soft hearted and he wants to forgive cobra.
hasret arrives at the studio.
she says she can start right away.
the boys are now waiting for murat for the lesson :geb and he is not around.
hasret sings the song perfectly. and murat keeps smiling at her encouraging her.
she comes over and says what do you think.
murat says you were perfect. no flaws.. I had not heard such a lovely voice for a long while.
hasret says I am so happy you are back. I feel safe when you are around. you will not leave again will you?
and he says no I won't leave. I am here.
levent comes back and sees them staring at each other and says well are you coming?
cobra is trying to make cafer and balçiçek feel sorry for himself but balçiçek is not fooled.
ethem says they have to leave the house.
he has been looking for another smaller house.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:46 pm

nesrin and ethem says we have to tell nakiye and meltem. they have to find themselves a new job.
levent asks hasret if she is not tired.
she says no. and levent says ok. lets record another song..
they go back to the studio.

levent tells murat to be more convincing about being friends.
when ahsret is singing. murat takes levent out to the room.
murat says you are too relaxed and you act weird.
levent says you should be relaxed too. why are you angry.

hasret hears murat and levent's agreement behind the door.
murat says she must have finished recording lets go.

hasret comes in and says oh were you both here. I was looking for you two.
and they say lets go listen.
hasret pretends she did not hear them.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:56 pm

ethem tells murat they are bankrupt.
the house is not theirs anymore.
the bank is confiscating the house.
nesrin says we know you are already having a hard time. but you needed to know. don't be upset..
murat hugs his mom.
murat says it is not important about what he feels.
he says you should not be upset. he says we are a family and we will get over this together.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 9:57 pm

levent drops hasret off. she is still pretending she has not heard their agreement.
saime realizes hasret is upset.
she asks what is going on.
murat asks how bad their situation is.
ethem blames his wrong choice in business.
he says he wants to talk tomorrow and rest for just one night.
hasret calls levent to talk to him.
murat tells his mom to rest too.
hasret calls murat and says she wants to meet him.
GREAT.. SHE IS TAKING MATTERS IN HER CONTROL :good:
But if I were her I would continue the album professionally but never speak to murat or levent.
murat comes to the restaurant and he is shocked when he sees levent.
murat asks what levent is doing there. levent says waiting for hasret? you?
murat says me too.
hasret arrives.

she smiles..
they both get up.
she says welcome..
hasret says I want to thank you both. because you did make some of my dreams come true.
hasret tells murat she is happy he believed in her. he created her out of a flower seller. she thanks him for his patience.
hasret asks for a coffee. and murat has coffee too and levent asks for white wine.
hasret thanks levent too. she says you believed in me. you worked hard. held my hand when I fell..
levent tries to intervene but she does not stop talking. she tells about a thing she remembers in childhood.
it was very cold she went to school and she was in maths lesson. she was scared the teacher was going to ask her a question and she was so scared she was sweating..

** commercials.***
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:01 pm

turcoaicele sunt teribile, traduc in paralel cu filmul!
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:02 pm

Ma gandeam ca Hasret o sa-i gazduiasca pe Turally dar se pare ca si ea o sa paraseasca casa cea frumoasa si cred ca mahalaua o sa-i gazduiasca pe toti. Smile Smile Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:02 pm

inb program la ei scrie ca la 22 ,00 se termina
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

nu e promo?
oare intra in vacanta?
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

alitheea a scris:inb program la ei scrie ca la 22 ,00 se termina
ceea ce s-a si executat.
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:11 pm

then the principal came into the classroom and asked hasret to come to the board.
she went with another girl to the front of the classroom. and hasret was scared she was going to have a quiz.
but apparently they were only going to give her a coat because she was poor.
she was upset because she was ashamed. she went home told her father.
and her father said to her I will buy you a coat. you can give the coat back if you are ashamed.

she took the coat back. but her father never bought her the coat. she went to school for a whole year wihout a coat but she never felst sick or cold.
she says now you both want to help me. you are giving me the album like a charity. just cause I need money.

she says but I am the hasret who gave the coat back. and I want to stay that way. proud..
she says don't worry. I won't fall or crumble if you two are not helping me..
I am taking both of you out of my life from now on..
and she leaves the restaurant.. and starts crying..

P.S. HER SPEACH was greater than my own speach :hunilikafa :hunilikafa :hunilikafa I must admit.. the scenario writers did a good thing combining it with a story.. loved it.. :thup
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:13 pm

N-am vazut promo oare intra in vacanta?
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Vin 17 Dec 2010, 10:16 pm

Bravo Hasret , frumos discurs , si cred ca este si dusul rece de care avea nevoie murat sa isi dea seama ca nu va fi la dispozitia lui pentru totdeauna 37. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 35 357595
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 35 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum