Serialesitelenovelet
18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

18. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+7
axxa246
mita baston
michiper68
Mirela Maria
dubaisport
victorelalove
DENISA
11 participanți

Pagina 7 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Urmatorul

In jos

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Empty Re: 18. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Sam 11 Feb 2012, 11:41 am

buna dimi, ladies! ...pe la prânz...
să mai bem o cafea
18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 24modernmugsandcreative
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/03/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/axxa246

Sus In jos

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Empty Re: 18. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Sam 11 Feb 2012, 12:13 pm

Buna dimineata!

At the hospital:

Kerim: I love you very much.
Fg: Efendim.
Kerim: I love you very much.
Fg: me too I love you.
Kerim: did you finish studying.
Fg: yes my brain can't take more. Let me sleep a little then go to the exam. you did not sleep kept on watching me.
Kerim: I am good. I can watch you like this till morning. will Kadir abi take you ( to the exam)
Fg: we said this in the beginning but then decided I will go with my brother. Kadir abi will stay with you, they will come here early in the morning and I will go to the exam with my brother. I will come back as soon as the exam finishes. maybe your dad will come here during that time.
Kerim: maybe.
Fg: good night.
Kerim: You too.
Fg: you sleep now.
Kerim: Fatmagul.
Fg: Efendim.
Kerim: Would you lie down a little beside me?… 5 minutes only
Kerim: you hair smells like the sea……. the smell of Fatmagul.

Therapy scene:

Fg: I did bad at the exam, it was obvious I did not prepare for it, could not study, put I will finish it, in any case next time I will study and do well… it is still unknown who shot Kerim… Mustafa was a strong suspect, but the he came out innocent, ( she talks about Mustafa's police statement and the girl he claimed he was with, and the girl said the same as him….)
Therapist: you seem like you do not believe it.
Fg: I don't know, it can happen, he can be deceive his wife, Mustafa changed so much. He can do this, or maybe he was like this I was not noticing, did not know, or I did not want to see,
Therapist: you are thinking of ( I did not get he rest sorry)
FG: I am thinking about his mother and what she said on the phone, I ran after Mustafa that day, I ran to take shelter in him, I fond him while the house was burning, I remember it with the smell, everything that belonged to me was gone, they say my liver burns( from pain or something) that smell burt my liver, no hope dreams shattered an so, it can not be explained, Fatmagul disappeared form there, then I called Mustafa again. I was confused a lot, I was lost and looking for a place to hold on to that was my situasion, mother Halide told me to stop calling him, she said go away, get out of my son's life, see he is burning you, in any way it tortured her, she asked me to forgive her.
Therapist: so did you forgive her?… the subject about Mustafa did not close completely there is still something.
Fg: no nothing…. but sometimes I think of course, was mustafa a man of this sort? I am thinking a man who runs away from trouble, maybe if we did not go through all this he might not have changed
Therapist: so what Mustafa said in the hospital you see it true. Kerim and the others stole your and Mustafa's future.
Fg: they stole our innocence. when I read the papers or tell it to someone they say may God save us from such a thing but I suffered from it, the things see from far away in films or so happened to me, Im live it, they made me suffer it, but I hold my self and Kerim separate from them, it was an accident that he was there in that night, just like me, I would like to think about it like this. Meanwhile Kerim is out of the hospital, he says he is well and collecting his strength, we prepared the room in the ground floor for him so he will not clime the stairs to go to his room and get tired. There he is will be better. at home he is happier.
Meryam: Ohh Fatmagul's famous cake came.
Mukkads: wait wait… let Elif say merhaba.
Kerim: Merhaba Elif… you have grown so much.
Mukads: Ya, she is a young girl now.
Murad: you said she is as big as the palm of the hand.
Meryam: Kerim be carful.
Rahmi: be carful, be carful, She gained many kilos.
Kerim: ( I did not understand this) she is very beautiful.
Rahmi: she takes after her aunt.
Meryam: What do they say, girls take after their aunts and boys after their uncles.
Mukkads: let it be in honor of Kerim's return… it is very suitable with in his arms( meaning he looks good as a father)
Fg: at home all the faces are smiling finally.
Therapist: so after Kerim's return home did you get close together like that night at the hospital?…. why? you did not want or he did not have the courage to ask for something like this?
Fg: it was something else at the hospital, not like that.
Therapist: how, not like thing? Kerim wanted you to lie down beside him and you were able to do it, this is a big step is in it? your body did not go through a reaction.
FG: because he really is sick, not like something.
Therapist: meaning it was not a sexual call, your saying there was no sex.
Fg: yes. an act of kindness.
Therapist: Fatmagul the the brutal rape you went through is separate one from one another. and a healthy relationship with your husband will not happen except with your consent, he will first have your permission to touch your body, the time you will go through this will be with your approval.
Fg: yes, but talking about this is very early.
Therapist: fine.

mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 648483 mita
multumim ptr tarduceri
scena de la terapie inca nu aparuse ... kiss kiss
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/02/2011
Varsta : 50
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 2:14 pm

bună fetelor !!!

Mulţumim pentru traduceri
18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Y7ivc2vp
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 2:51 pm

DENISA a scris:[color=blue]bună fetelor !!!

Mulţumim pentru traduceri

buna Denisa !

ai vazut unde l-au mutat pe Kerim ?
inapoi la parter sad sad sad chipurile sa nu se oboseasca prea tare la urcatul scarilor stupid stupid stupid
mustafa a declarat la politie ca in noaptea impuscarii lui Ker afost cu o prostituata affraid
cred ca dupa ce aude Asu asa ceva se hotareste sa-l denunte 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 92073 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 92073 ....poate la asta s-au referit in indicii
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 3:10 pm

l-au mutat la parter că e mai aproape de uşa, până la urmă îl mută dincolo de uşă
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

DENISA a scris:l-au mutat la parter că e mai aproape de uşa, până la urmă îl mută dincolo de uşă

Doamne Feri.... affraid affraid affraid
te-ai pomeni ca in curand il vor muta in anexa..pe principiul ca nu e curent acolo ... confused confused confused
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Sam 11 Feb 2012, 3:45 pm

dubaisport a scris:

Doamne Feri.... affraid affraid affraid
te-ai pomeni ca in curand il vor muta in anexa..pe principiul ca nu e curent acolo ... confused confused confused

sau in cotetul cainelui Question sa aiba timp de gandire ,ce model sa-i aleaga fatmagulei la rochia de mireasa,poate acolo nu incape mukko sa traga cu ochiul !
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Sam 11 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

they say Asu will die while giving birth on 63 and Kerim will go to jail for 2 episodes and kerim will be out with the yasarans help Musti will be proved guilty for killing vural
63. bolum tuyo
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 4:01 pm

wow ....... moare ASu la naştere ... iar merge Kerim 2 ep la loc răcorossssssssss
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

mita baston a scris:
they say Asu will die while giving birth on 63 and Kerim will go to jail for 2 episodes and kerim will be out with the yasarans help Musti will be proved guilty for killing vural
63. bolum tuyo

Asa stiam si noi ,draga mita kiss kiss
daca asu moare peste 2 episoade , inseamna ca face ceva in privinta demascarii lui Mustafa in ep viitor

oare yasaranii iar vor sa o santajeze pe Gulli ? de ce sunt atat de bine-voitori cu dovezi ale nevinovatiei lui Kerim ?
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

DENISA a scris:wow ....... moare ASu la naştere ... iar merge Kerim 2 ep la loc răcorossssssssss

daa Denisa ...exact de ce ne era frica nu am scapat sad sad sad sad
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 11 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

mita baston a scris:
63. bolum tuyo

dar stai putin ..ca nu se lega ceva stupid stupid stupid
daca asu moare in ep 63 ....ker intra in arest ptr 2 epis ,deci va iesi in ep 65 ,cum naiba vine ajutorul Yasaranilor in ep 63 ? stupid stupid stupid
nu mai inteleg nimic .. sad sad sad
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 4:41 pm

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 4jpiiopo18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Ggqhb86e
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Sam 11 Feb 2012, 8:34 pm

Buna seara ,dragi copii !! kiss
Ce mai facetui ?
O seara frumoasa va doresc !!
Ce dor mi-a fost de baiat . 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 283516

Multumim pentru traduceri , cafelute , pentru stiri si pentru poze , gif-uri .

Bine , eu tot sper ca Kerim sa plece in lumea larga .
Si ce au de gand cu Gullia ... Dintr-o trauma in alta ?
Abia isi reveni dupa socul cu impuscatul ...acum il planenge iar ca este la inchisoare ?
Turcii ... ce sa le ceri ? 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 2743637754

I do agree that Musti was her childhood love. This is for sure. It was a different kind of love but it was love of some sort. I guess for different phases in our lives we can have different "loves". I think FG is over him but I think she still remembers the shock and she changed. People change and right now they would not be able to love each other although Mustafa thinks he still does. I think FG was turned off later around episode 15 when she compared Kerim and Mustafa and that is when she stopped loving him and fell for Kerim although the attraction was there from the start. For a woman it is important to be able to trust and rely on a man. This is the big mistake Musti made- turn his back and this is what impresses FG about Kerim that he was man enough to stay. Both love her but only one had the courage. I mean Musti basically erased the "good" he did for 10-13 years. It all went to waste when he turned his back and this was the main turn off but FG was so in shock and so in her own world of "Musti" and had nobody else to compare him to until she "woke up" in episode 15 and had somebody else to compare him to and of course she needed time to release those feelings for Kerim. We all know due to obvious reasons she was blocked.

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 2z6v0k8
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Sam 11 Feb 2012, 9:25 pm

Din cate imi dau seama ... dar dupa o traducere cu goagalul de te ia cu durere de cap ...este vorba despre ce impresie au facut Beren si Enginu' ... la concursul de talente . Si cum i s-a parut Berenei cand l-a cunoscut .

* Beren Saat'i, Engin Akyürek'i siz keşfetmişsiniz.

Beren ve Engin, beni çok aramasalar da sevdiğim isimler (gülüşmeler). Sitem değil bu ama hayatım boyunca insan ilişkilerine önem verdim. Onların başarısına vesile olmak, alkışlamak güzel. Beren son dönemin starıdır. Engin de öyle.

* Yarışmaya ilk geldiklerinde nasıllardı?

'Türkiye'nin Yıldızları'nın Ankara'daki seçmelerini yaparken Beren içeri girdi. "Türkiye'nin yıldızı geldi" dedim. Böyle baktılar bana. Çelimsiz duran, incecik, zarif bir hanımefendi vardı karşımızda. Gözlerinden yansıyan o ışığı gördüm. Nefis bir ingilizce parça okudu orada, müzik kulağı da muhteşemdi. Yarışma boyunca birlikteydik. Hatta sonuçların açıklanacağı 13. haftada yarışmacılar hocalarla birlikte oynadı. Beren'ın rol arkadaşı bendim. Titanik'te biten bir plaj çapkınının hikayesiydi. Beren çok sevdiğim bir oyuncu. Allah yolunu açık etti ve yürüyüp gitti. Engin de öyle. Engin mesela, sürpriz oldu. Bende güçlü adaylar vardı, Engin aralarından sıyrılıp çıktı. ...........

http://www.sivridilli.com/haber-1406...-anladim-.html
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 10:46 pm

bună seara !!!

ce face Kerimel ?? se mută cu domiciliul în cuşca căţelului ???
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Sam 11 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

iar il baga la inchisoare?

hai ca l-au traumatizat rău scenaristele si pe kerim, barim sa fie chit cu gulia Smile

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 155656 kiss noapte buna, ladies

Ultima editare efectuata de catre axxa246 in Sam 11 Feb 2012, 10:49 pm, editata de 1 ori
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 11 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm

lasă Axxa că în arest doarme şi el într-un pat de om normal
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Sam 11 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

eh, macar atat, isi hodineste oasele fo doo episoade
iese si el la limanmai intremat.
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Dum 12 Feb 2012, 8:27 am

Buna dimineata dragelor !
sa aveti o duminica cat mai frumoasa !
[b]

cafea 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 433230 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 33656 18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 361157
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de axxa246 Dum 12 Feb 2012, 11:04 am

bună dimi!
axxa246
axxa246
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Dum 12 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

bună ziua !!! şi pe această alee

Ce şi-ar fi dorit Mukka să fie ea în locul lui Elif

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Decftk3t18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 839z4bvl

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 2515118.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 2515m18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 2515t
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Mirela Maria Dum 12 Feb 2012, 1:15 pm

buna ziua fetelor!
sa aveti o duminica linistita.

ce indicii au mai aparut?
Mirela Maria
Mirela Maria
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 06/11/2011
Varsta : 52

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Dum 12 Feb 2012, 1:46 pm

18.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Gecce_logo

'FATMAGÜL'ÜN SUÇU NE?' 62. BÖLÜM TÜYOSU!

'Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne?'nin fan sayfasında yazan bilgilere göre 62. bölümde ilk gerçek öpüşme yaşanacak ve Fatmagül ve Kerim öpüşecek.

11 Şubat 2012 23:3018.  Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 7 Kerim1jpg-233356216

http://www.gecce.com/haber/fatmagulun-sucu-ne-62-bolum-tuyosu-184188.html

DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 7 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum