Serialesitelenovelet
40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+5
Camelia_Monica
victorelalove
michiper68
dubaisport
DENISA
9 participanți

Pagina 13 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Urmatorul

In jos

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Empty Re: 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:45 pm

The verdict:

The verdict has been reached.
Regarding the defendant Mukaddes Ketenci - having determined that the defendant destroyed, tampered with and concealed evidence of the crime is sentenced in to 6 months jail time in accordance with Turkish law. Additionally, a sentence of 6 months is added for obstruction of justice, for a total sentence of one year's imprisonment. In consideration of the way the crime was committed, and the available evidence, the sentence has been converted to a fine of 100 TL per day, to equal 36, 500 TL. It has been decided that this fine is to be paid over a period of 24 months.
Regarding the Defendant Attorney Munir Terci, having determined that the defendant destroyed, tampered with and concealed evidence, sentenced to 6 months prison time, additionally, 6 months jail time for obstruction of justice. Additionally, having determined that the defendant bribed a public servant, a sentence of 4 years. Additionally, for having unlawfully detained and kidnapped one Mustafa Nalcali, with the use of force, threats and deception, as told by witnessed, a sentence of one year. Having determined that the defendant blackmailed the late Turaner Alagoz, a fine of one thousand days, at 20 Lira's per day, to equal 20,000 is, assessed. Additionally, one year is added to the prison sentence for a total of 7 years imprisonment. Additionally, for misconduct as an officer of the court, defendant will be referred to the Istanbul Bar Association for disciplinary action.
Defendant Dr. Fikret Goralan being at large at this time has been sentenced in absentia. Having determined that as a physician, the defendant committed malpractice by falsifying the report describing the physical evidence of the crime, a sentence of 4 years imprisonment is given.
Regarding the Defendant Resat Yasaran having determined that the defendant destroyed, tampered with and concealed evidence of a crime, 6 months prison time, additionally, 6 months prison time for obstruction of justice. Additionally 4 years prison time for bribing a public official. Additionally,as told by witnesses, for having unlawfully detained and kidnapped one Mustafa Nalcali, with the use of force, threats and deception one year prison time. Additionally, having determined that the defendant blackmailed the late Turaner Alagoz, a fine for one thousand days, at 20 Lira's per day to equal 20,000 L. is to be paid, in addition to one year's prison time, for a total of sentence of 7 years imprisonment.
Defendant Kerim Ilgaz. Regardless of the fact that charges of rape were brought against the defendant, having determined that the accusation is false, and due to the fact that he did not participate in this crime, that he chose to contact the authorities and caused the case to be re opened, that he assisted with the investigation of the crime, that he confessed to being present at the scene of the crime and did not prevent it, that he showed remorse, that the plaintiff has no complaint against Kerim Ilgaz at this time, and that he is presently married to the plaintiff having been taken into consideration, along with the evidence and within the framework of justice, it has been decided that the defendant shall be acquitted.
The case against Defendant Vural Namli, who lost his life on June 16, 2010 is closed.
Regarding Defendant Selim Yasaran- it has been determined that he physically assaulted Fatmagul Ilgaz, that he knowingly committed rape, additionally that he knowingly used undue force, that he caused physical and mental harm to the plaintiff, that this crime was committed with other individuals, and that he lied to the authorities. He is to be sentenced to 12 years imprisonment, with an additional 6 years added to his sentence, for a total of 18 years, without the possibility of a reduction in sentence, due to his attempted escape.
Regarding Defendant Erdogan Yasaran -it has been determined that he physically assaulted Fatmagul Ilgaz, that he knowingly committed rape, additionally, he knowingly used undue force, that he caused physical and mental harm to the plaintiff as a result of the of the crime, that this crime was committed with other individuals, and that he lied to the authorities. He is to be sentenced to 12 years imprisonment, with an additional 6 years added to his sentence, without the possibility of a reduction in sentence, due his attempted escape, the sentence is 18 years. Additionally, having determined that the crime was intended by Erdogan Yasaran, and that he covered up evidence, in addition assaulting Fatmagul Ilgaz with the intention of curtailing her freedom, a three years is to be added to his sentence, for a total of 21 years imprisonment.
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/02/2011
Varsta : 50
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Empty Re: 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:46 pm

What Fatmagul said to the crowd in the end of the trial:

FATMAGUL- This should be the last. The savages should find their punishment. From now on no victim should be bowed down. Justice should stand firmly in support of each victim. This should be the last. The screams should stop. Violence again women and helpless ones should stop. Each person has one life. Just one. No one has the right to darken the life of another.

CROWD- to Muko - shame on you.

SIGNS: WE WILL STOP THE MURDER OF WOMEN. 2-NO MEANS NO, OUR BODIES BELONG TO OURSELVES. YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. 3- WE ARE NOT SILENT ABOUT RAPE - YOU ARE NOT ALONE. 4- RAPE IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. 5- AN END TO HARASSMENT, RAPE, MURDER AND VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN.

FATMAGUL: This should be the last. This should be a lesson to the cruel ones. Let this be a hope for those who lived through the same agony as I did, but who didn't get to see their cruel ones punished. I didn't walk alone, they shouldn't be alone either. This should be the last.

CROWD CHANTS: YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:47 pm

in the cemetery

RAHMI- After the trial it'll be better for us here. Know that Mukaddes feels very ashamed toward you, she can never look you in the eye again.
FG- Do you want to move? That's all I care about.
RAHMI- This will be better for us Fatmagul. This is the place we know, we're familiar with, and I want to do the work I know. Also, we have lots of friends here. I won't get lost so easily here either. We'll move back here next month. Mukaddes went to see Rustem abi, the realtor, she should be back soon. I think we'll return to Istanbul this evening.
FG- We're going back tonight too.
RAHMI- Come on, let go see Kerim.
FG- I'll come see you at the end of summer.
RAHMI- Of course you will.
KERIM- I had said I don't know when I'll learn to forgive. I had said I won't come to see you until I have. You see, I'm here.
RAHMI- May God hear your prayer. Mother, father, we're leaving now, but we'll be back.
KERIM- Today all the crimes were exposed, and the punishments given out. They forgave me. Fatmagul makes me feel she's forgiven me also. I'm going to be a father. Everyone makes me feel I deserve this happiness. Why shouldn't I forgive you? I love you mother. I learned so many things from your story. I love you very much.
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:47 pm

Buna , Michi , Dubai !!! kiss

Asa ramane la 11:00 . Noi 3 ... kiss Mai vine cineva ?
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:48 pm

Kerim and FG on the coast after Musti's boat live....

KERIM- What're you doing here?
FG- What's it to you?!?
KERIM- Was your name Fatmagul?
FG- I'm engaged.
KERIM- Too bad, I let you get away.
FG- Move!
KERIM- It's just that I saw you running and I wondered where you were running to at this time of night.
FG- Don't wonder!
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:48 pm

The ending words:

SINEM- Are you finished with all you had to say?
FG- No, I'm not. My story, my trial is over, my enemies got their punishment, but the case in Fethiye is still ongoing. The defendant are free, the case is on hold. 13 year old N.C.'s trial lasted 10 years, in the end they it was decided she consented to being raped. The defendants got reduced sentences, the very least possible sentence was given. In Diyarbakir E.B., a mentally retarded girl was raped. Because she didn't scream during the rape thank u dear for everything ,for ur effort,for ur patience and for all the hard work that u've done, we all are very thankful and grateful to u, u made it so easy for us to understand and to follow up all the episodes,GOD bless u <3<3<3 with all my love ..... it was decided she had consented to being raped. The defendants are free. In Istanbul the trial of E.B. has been going on for three years now. The ones in Istanbul, Uskudar, Beyoglu, in Van, Tuncelli, Siirt, Gerik, Samsun, Izmir, Adana... The sources of information about the actual events and true life stories used in this show are from the media and from The Purple Roof Women's Shelter and Foundation.
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:50 pm

victorelalove a scris:Buna , Michi , Dubai !!! kiss

Asa ramane la 11:00 . Noi 3 ... kiss Mai vine cineva ?

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 648483 Vic ..da la 11.
nu cred ca mai vine Nimeni ,Denisa parca a zis ca e plecata din Buc
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:50 pm

michiper68 a scris:

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 5fg5n9

Si in poza asta imi place mult . Zici ca este in drumetie . kiss 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 283516
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:56 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Si in poza asta imi place mult . Zici ca este in drumetie . kiss 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 283516

iar e cu paharul intre picioare..l.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Varsta : 55

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 1:59 pm

michiper68 a scris:

iar e cu paharul intre picioare..l.

Smile Smile Smile
Tot cu ceai o fi ?

Iar sta in ppozitia banca . Toti stau linistiti ... doar el este intins la maxim . Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:04 pm

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 90vjaf

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 T06rsy

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 313lhe8

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 332xy7o

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 1ikgo6

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 N36po9

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 10p6mx5

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Rsvcko

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 8p6g

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 140clkh

Ultima editare efectuata de catre michiper68 in Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:08 pm, editata de 1 ori
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:06 pm

Dar la ce carciuma i-a dus ? Smile
Este un frumos Engin in alb . Se pare ca-i place albul . kiss
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:10 pm

mi-a picat netul ,de asta disparui ..

aoleooooooooo Mukk e incaltata cu ghete ? stupid

mi-a placut si de Abla ...simplu si elegant !!!
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:10 pm

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 In4p02

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 2zzhili

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 S5zm7b

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 10rrdaq

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Ztdkd0

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Vr3s0h

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 Mtkmrb

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 2rh2r0o
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:11 pm

dubaisport a scris:mi-a picat netul ,de asta disparui ..

aoleooooooooo Mukk e incaltata cu ghete ? stupid

mi-a placut si de Abla ...simplu si elegant !!!

de ablq imi place cel mai mult. eleganta, simpla...mukko si ece sunt nepolenizate.

le-am pus deschise pe toate ca sunt ultimile poze fatmagul
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:13 pm

victorelalove a scris:Dar la ce carciuma i-a dus ? Smile

undeva in izmir. ce stradutze chinuite!!
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:14 pm

victorelalove a scris:Dar la ce carciuma i-a dus ? Smile

Cesme e o statiune mica plina de carciumioare ,sfrumusele si cochete
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:15 pm

dubaisport a scris:

Cesme e o statiune mica plina de carciumioare ,sfrumusele si cochete

tine minte cum arata scaunele poate ajungi pe acolo!!! au mancat alune. am vazut la bugra in fatza. fetelor s-au distrat..
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:15 pm

michiper68 a scris:

undeva in izmir. ce stradutze chinuite!!

asa sunt strazile la ei .....
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:16 pm

michiper68 a scris:

de ablq imi place cel mai mult. eleganta, simpla...mukko si ece sunt nepolenizate.

le-am pus deschise pe toate ca sunt ultimile poze fatmagul

Multumim , Michi !!! kiss

Dar Ece a sarit pe Engin sa faca poza cu el ? In locului lui nici nu as fi acceptat . Smile
Si mie imi place de Abla cel mai mult . kiss
Barbatii vad ca multi au optat pentru camasi albe . Dar tot Engin este cel mai frumos . kiss 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 283516 Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:16 pm

michiper68 a scris:

tine minte cum arata scaunele poate ajungi pe acolo!!! au mancat alune. am vazut la bugra in fatza. fetelor s-au distrat..

Smile Smile Smile Smile

daca stau pe scaunul lui engin nu ma mai spal tot concediu
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:17 pm

dubaisport a scris:

Smile Smile Smile Smile

40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 539466
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:23 pm

fetelorrrrrr!!!!

http://www.tvaktuel.com/haber/7013-engin-akyurek-cevdet-bey-ve-ogullari39nda-oynayaca.html

e ca zvon. engin va fi fratele lui kenan.

yupiiii!!!! eu impusc 2 iepuri in acelasi timp!!!
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:25 pm

michiper68 a scris:fetelorrrrrr!!!!

http://www.tvaktuel.com/haber/7013-engin-akyurek-cevdet-bey-ve-ogullari39nda-oynayaca.html

e ca zvon. engin va fi fratele lui kenan.

yupiiii!!!! eu impusc 2 iepuri in acelasi timp!!!
Serios ? 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 165638 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 165638 40. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 13 165638
Pai sunt la fel de inalti . Merge sa spuna ca sunt frati . Daca mai joaca si Tuba cu ei ... cred ca va fi super dizi . Dar este scris de tamtiile ciudate . Asa ca ... Crying or Very sad

Ultima editare efectuata de catre victorelalove in Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:25 pm, editata de 1 ori
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 22 Iun 2012, 2:25 pm

dubaisport a scris:

Smile Smile Smile Smile

la cat de cracanat a stat sigur i-au ramas pe acolo ouale.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 13 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum