Serialesitelenovelet
44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+3
victorelalove
michiper68
DENISA
7 participanți

Pagina 17 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Urmatorul

In jos

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Empty Re: 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 13 Aug 2012, 6:50 pm

michiper68 a scris:vic ma urnesc spre casa. ne auzim mai tarziu. erkan inca numara lunile de armata sa ne lamureasca...

Drum bun , Michi !! kiss
I-o da cu virgula . Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Empty Re: 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 13 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm

bună seara!!

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 4zbzsvln44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 95144. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 423553_405493962846390_1063036796_n44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 580739_405451052850681_1156013055_n44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 524432_405210306208089_888619218_n44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 427104_405125886216531_1107355595_n44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg658wxu297sl44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 297360_405194376209682_22621889_n44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Tuendrpqzey09c44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Kerimmfatmagul6k44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 5597szo8936aj44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg1m673h4k89144. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Tuen2cqsbpir93t44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Kerimmfatmagul7k
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 13 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

Buna seara !!! kiss

Arata foarte bine Engin langa Tuba . Daca tot are baiatul liber un an ...poate ii vedem impreuna intr-un proiect la anul . kiss

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 23nnf444. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 9iz1ag
44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 3462skk
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 13 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 2ch51f5

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 2ykxie0

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 53wmqf

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 30iuq2c
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 14 Aug 2012, 2:20 pm

bună fetelor !!!

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg6prqzsjltw044. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Kerimmfatmagul8k44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Ekilli144. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Ekilli244. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 444fc21yoesz344. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 445rq50xnft4944. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg2ewoiz7pq4l44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg345w6rflgk3

bună seara!!! 6:00 PM

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Hg7ecn47jmlga44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 Zydx4bbi

ROMANTİK BEREN SAAT în traducere liberă " Reumatica " BEREN SAAT

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 38515_b

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 224522 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 224522 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 224522 http://www.ayakligazete.com.tr/haber/romantik_beren_saat.htm

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 5138162P44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 560088_302688793137614_755030388_n
DENISA
DENISA

Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:39 pm

from
Engin Akyurek USA Fans

As I said the other day here's a detailed analysis by a dear friend who read the novel (S)

Analysis on the character Refik from "Cevdet Bey and his Sons" by SSEA:

When I first read the book I could not understand, and still can’t, why the writer chose to name it ‘Cevdet Bey and his Sons’. Well, I am happy to tell you that it is not the story of Cevdet Bey and his Sons it is the story of Refik the younger son of Cevdet Bey, and his two friends from college Omer and Muhittin :D who are a work of piece and I will talk about them a little near the end.

The story focuses on the differences in mentalities and how different characters deal, develop and react differently when it comes to the desire to change, develop and make a difference in one’s life or in the society.

80% of the story takes place between 1936 and 1939.

The writer chose to develop his story in a transitional period of the Turkish society. But, in my opinion the main ideas the writer wanted to reflect on are irrelevant to time and place. They are something we continuously see in all countries, societies and businesses and across all times and generations. We even sometimes see the development of these characters in ourselves and in the people we know.

Anyway! that is not the reason we all wanted to read the book right? hehehehe so here you go:

Refik:

Refik is a 26 years old engineering graduate who works with his elder brother Osman and their father Cevdet Bey, a merchant in Istanbul.

Despite his peaceful and quiet appearance, Refik likes to throw jokes and was known to have a revolutionary spirit that lies still inside him; the boy who tends to always express objections as his mother calls him. He was pictured to be very caring, highly educated, likes to read and engage in discussions and exchange of thoughts. He was not the action, decisive kind of man, as I tend to describe him, but he always had this strong desire to do something and make a real difference.

Married to Perihen, a beautiful young lady, they were pictured to have an almost perfect love story at first. She loves him and he loves her, they were not only lovers but also close friends. Perihen was the preferred yenge of the household. His parents liked her more than the wife of the elder brother. They had one daughter who Refik always thought to be a huge baby and always pictured her to be fat when she grows up! Infact his son also pictures his sister being fat later on. O.o

The problem was that Refik deep inside felt a kind of guilt or maybe a shame for getting married and committing to the normal routine of life. He couldn’t find himself in the job he was doing at his father’s business. He always wanted and felt responsible to do something special for the good of his country but did not know what to do and how to do it. So the question always was that he should not be doing this and that he must be doing something else of more value. Perihen showed understanding and support most of the time but being a child herself she couldn't help him much in his thoughts so he lived in this status-refusal and self-loss/discovery inner conflict all the time.

He couldn’t find what he was looking for in any of the people around him either. His father and elder brother shared a completely different mentality. His brother was pictured to be kind of selfish and more like a money collector for all he cares for. For me, Refik always looked like an alien coming from another planet speaking a language nobody understands. Yet, he was pictured to be a listener more than a speak person and processed all thoughts in his never-ending internal dialogues.

Failing to find his answers nowhere else, he engaged in reading books intensively; economics, philosophy, Greek methodology … etc he was desperate to find his loss and discover himself.

One night he goes into a big argument with Perihen and leaves the house. He initially says that he is leaving the house for one month. But every month he writes to Perihen saying he will extend his stay for another month. Perihen stayes at his parents’ house, their initial residence, and waites for him. He leaves for 7 months or more in which he spends time thinking alone trying to discover himself and what he can do of a value for the development/change/benefit of his country.

AND .. he comes back!!

After 7 months, Refik comes to Istanbul thinking that he found the discovery of his life time. Inspired by the bad living conditions of the rural areas where he was staying in those 7 months he wrote a book on how to develop these areas to enhance the living conditions of these people. When passing by the miserable faces of those people, Refik always felt ashamed of himself and that he was responsible to do something so he thought he drafted the ever great reforming strategy of the rural areas in Turkey and strongly believed his book to be THE revolutionary. Not as expected the book was not a big success actually no body showed interest and it was published by the Ministry of Agriculture only as a courtesy for a friend and later on was severely criticized by one of the journalist to be very theoretical.

After the incident of his book, Refik goes back to work in his father’s business. Perihen gives birth to a baby boy.

But nothing changes, Refik is still in this constant loss and pursuit of this 'what can I do'/’I must do’ thing. He becomes calmer and silent always, gloomy, absent minded, in gatherings roaming alone in his never-ending internal thoughts and spent most of his time alone reading more books.

Inspired by another incident, he thought that the best he can do is to invest in young minds. Believing that the only problem of his book (the rural area development strategy) was that he couldn’t find who to publish it, he decided that the solution was to open his own publishing company where he can print and publish the books he thinks are the best seeds to grow those young minds at his own cost and specifically books he will be translating from English and French into Turkish.

And that was it; he sells his shares from his father’s business, establishes his own publishing company and moves with Perihen to a separate house. Perihen supports him in every step and decision he takes.

But again,this time contrary to his plans the publishing company was printing books that were never sold.

Refik never gives up on trying. He lives on the pursuit of the ‘I must do something’ thing for the rest of his life. But in the end he lost everything his wife, his house and his publishing company.

The book does not give much details but it says that he died from cancer in a room in his mother's house :’( and we come to know that Refik and Perihen are eventually divorced from a conversation between their daughter and son after Refik dies. We as readers are never told when they got divorced but it was during the time when both their children were old enough to remember what happened i.e. way after Refik established his publishing company. The reasons of divorce aren't clear as well but from the children’s conversation we know that the daughter is on her father’s side and the son is on his mother’s side and that the divorce happened after a big fight similar to the one that happened when Refik once left Perihen for seven months.

Refik used to write his diaries that his son Ahmed later finds. Since they were in Arabic, Ahmed gave those dairies to his girlfriend to translate. The only new information we knew from those diaries is that Refik went to Paris after he is divorced with Perihan. It is not clear why he went and for how long but we know that he was still on his 'what should I do' pursuit in Paris.

Personally, I believe that Refik failed to see the big picture. He wanted to invest in minds and thoughts. I strongly believe he was on the right track; it is the very right cause to fight for but he used the wrong approaches in both times. His main problem was that he never trusted that he was right in principle thus failed to see that the problem is that he is using the wrong application. He went on dwelling in that what he did was wrong and just failed to see the real reasons behind each set back! As a result he just insisted on selling his thoughts to an audience who was initially not prepared to receive what he wanted to sell. Apparently he was selling ideas that nobody was interested to buy. The least he could have done is to create awareness about those ideas before he starts to sell them. I never understood why he couldn’t think of becoming a university professor for example?! Or maybe a writer in a newspaper? In my opinion he should have invested in preparing those minds to receive such knowledge before he starts to sell it. And how on earth he could dive in a business project without backing it up with a plan B to hedge his risk of failure? Well, our Refik is a thinker, but he definitely is a bad business manager!

I really believe that Refik had it all in him and he could have become a real reformer and realized his dream if he just stepped one step back and looked at the bigger picture!

Neyse!! I just couldn’t hold myself from analysing what went wrong with poor Refik kiss. I mean he spent a life time effort trying to figure it out and ended up losing everything. But I highly admire his insistence to never give up. Yes, he is not that energetic, aggressive full of life kind of character, he dwelled in his loss and fight for his entire life, but he never gave up on trying despite all setbacks.

I hated so much how everybody in his family, including his children, devaluated what he was trying to do. Actually they never understood him. And here comes some interesting ideas reflected in this book: How different characters deal and react differently with the idea of change and being effective. How lonely and alone a person becomes when he starts to think differently. How many people are very happy and satisfied with what they have; change and development don't even occur to their minds and simply cannot understand and value other people who think of it. How others feel always the strong drive to change and be effective but get lost in the middle always blaming themselves for not knowing; failing to understand that what they are going through is simply very normal and is an essential part of the learning process that they are on the right track but all they have to do is to evaluate from a bigger picture perspective, they fail to see that yet keep on trying.

I was reading and imagining Engin Akyurek playing Refik’s character. I sympathised with Refik I admit it hehehehehe and hated every single other character for not understanding and appreciating him. Well … I think I was biased by the fact that Engin might be playing the role stupid)

Actually, I can see Refik to be appealing for Engin as a character. The development of Refik as a character is kind of interesting and I can see Engin excelling in bringing him to life making us all love him and sympathize with him to the extent that we will be hating all other characters who fail to understand and appreciate him repeating exactly what happened with Mustafa Bulut and Kerim. Well at least for me :))

But to tell you the truth, I can’t see this story suitable for a successful dizi. The series could end up being very boring if the dialect and scenarios aren't carefully written and developed besides I couldn't see a room for a good hook and having Ece-Melek as the writers I am afraid the series is dead before even it starts.

Now, artistically speaking I would love to see Engin performing a much challenging character expanding his extraordinary talent to its maximum. But most importantly, I, personally, do not want to see Engin playing another weak-boring character; someone so lonely and alone, dwelling lost in his pursuit with no one around to understand, support or appreciate him. Despite the fact that at one point you want to kill all the characters including Refik and the writer Pamuk.

But in all cases, I wish him all success for whichever role he chose to play :D

For those who are interested in reading the book, the book is written in a very poor and boring style. It is literary those kind of books that you feel wanting to scream out of frustration after reading every couple of pages. You can skip paragraphs, pages and even chapters and keep track of every single detail of the story and characters. It reflects some interesting ideas, the development of some characters is really interesting, the use of some is sometimes quite good, but you will find a lot of characters just created for no reason and left there hanging in the air. Bottom line, it is an interesting book to read if written differently :D It was a torture reading it yet I don’t regret I did stupid … weird isn’t it? hehehehe

And finally, for those interested in other main characters, the book discusses other characters as well. Omer and Muhittin; Refik’s friends from the School of Engineering. They used to hang out together and gather in Refik’s house to discuss their thoughts, joke and play.
Omer and Muhittin, like Refik, wanted to do something different and be effective. For me both drove in the same loss/discovery fight each lost in his way fighting his own battle differently.

Omer: A little arrogant, self-confident, good looking young man who thought of himself to be the master of change and THE reformer of the century. He always believed that he knew exactly what he wanted since he was ever born. You tend to like Omer the most at first but then he end up to be the most lost of all three. Once he reached his first goal (big payment for a job he did) he lost it all and never knew what he exactly wanted after that but kept being in denial of failure. He got engaged to well-educated young lady. They never got married. Well I am not so sure if they got married or not … I lost interest in Omer’s character and just skipped all parts relating to him hehehehe but I am sure he postponed his marriage more than once.

Muhittin: He thinks that he is not good looking and short, he graduated from the School of Engineering wanting to be THE famous poet of the century hehehehe interesting I know loool and claiming that he would commit suicide if he was not that poet when he reaches age thirty .. sick? crazy? I don’t know hehehehe but weird for sure!! He never became a poet and did not commit suicide. He loved to hang out with mistresses and had a drinking problem. He never caught my interest I hated him the most and skipped all his parts looool but I know that he opens a newspaper agency at the end and I ought to believe he is the most successful of all three.

Well I leave you to decide whether or not if you can picture Engin playing this character with Ece-Melek writing this offcourse depends if Engin has already accepted the role as we don't know anything for sure yet. Oh and lastly you'll also find that Refik and his son are a reflection of Orhan Pamuk himself.

Thank you for reading.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Varsta : 55

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:42 pm

Buna seara , dragi copii !!! kiss

Buna , Denisa ! kiss
Dar ce ne tot bat astia la cap cu marea iubire de dop ? Smile Vor sa fim siguri ca se iubesc ?

44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 2ur83dj
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:46 pm

Buna , Michi !!! kiss

Wowww . Eu nu am rabdare sa citesc in seara asta tot pomelnicul ala de s-a scris . Au analizat fanii romanul lui Pamuk ... de nici el nu a visat ca va fi asa de analizat . Eu parca [resimt ca nu va fi niciun serial facut dupa romanul ala . De ce s-or agita fanii inainte de vreme ?
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:54 pm

o sa ne dam doctoratul in cevdet bey daca mai citim mult. cu cat citesc mai mult cu atat cred mai mult ca nuse va face acest serial.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:56 pm

michiper68 a scris:o sa ne dam doctoratul in cevdet bey daca mai citim mult. cu cat citesc mai mult cu atat cred mai mult ca nuse va face acest serial.

Nici eu nu cred ca se va face . Adica au vorbit foarte mult despre . Mi se pare ciudat la turci sa faca asta . Si ece sa spuna ca sa va apuca sa scrie ...ea ...la iarna . Isi fierbe tuiculitza ...si da-i cu scrisul . Il face pe Refik varza . Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 9:57 pm

victorelalove a scris:Buna , Michi !!! kiss

Wowww . Eu nu am rabdare sa citesc in seara asta tot pomelnicul ala de s-a scris . Au analizat fanii romanul lui Pamuk ... de nici el nu a visat ca va fi asa de analizat . Eu parca [resimt ca nu va fi niciun serial facut dupa romanul ala . De ce s-or agita fanii inainte de vreme ?

de plictiseala. dupa ce toti fanii vor citi cevdet bey sa vezi ca o sa aflam ca vor face serial dupa alt roman de 800 de pagini . poate chair ceva orhan kemal cel cu stapana inimii ca si kotu yol e tot duupa el facut. si uite asha fanii vor lua contact cu cultura turca. e sinistra cevdet bey si fii.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:00 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Nici eu nu cred ca se va face . Adica au vorbit foarte mult despre . Mi se pare ciudat la turci sa faca asta . Si ece sa spuna ca sa va apuca sa scrie ...ea ...la iarna . Isi fierbe tuiculitza ...si da-i cu scrisul . Il face pe Refik varza . Smile

ce sa scrie la refik...poate povestea de dragoste si apoi divortul. el si prietenii lui distrusi. asta poate sa scoata. 2 sezoane cu prietenia lui cu fata apoi casatoria si la final divortul...si ca picanterie fratele cu amanta. si prietenul distrus cu amantele. 1939...nu cred ca-mi place ce va iesi.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:00 pm

michiper68 a scris:

de plictiseala. dupa ce toti fanii vor citi cevdet bey sa vezi ca o sa aflam ca vor face serial dupa alt roman de 800 de pagini . poate chair ceva orhan kemal cel cu stapana inimii ca si kotu yol e tot duupa el facut. si uite asha fanii vor lua contact cu cultura turca. e sinistra cevdet bey si fii.

Ce-or mai rade turcii de agitatia asta . Uita-te la noi ... bine ca nu este tradusa cartea in romana . Ca ce ?! Si noi o cumparam . Vroia si Dubai carte ,si eu , si tu , si Gix ... Smile
Cred ca este mai de graba o reclama . Un fel de contract de publicitate cu Pamuk . Adica ei sunt asa de secretosi in tot si-n toate . Dar au vorbit asa de mult despre romanul si ecranizarea romanului ... de ne-am saturat .
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

michiper68 a scris:

ce sa scrie la refik...poate povestea de dragoste si apoi divortul. el si prietenii lui distrusi. asta poate sa scoata. 2 sezoane cu prietenia lui cu fata apoi casatoria si la final divortul...si ca picanterie fratele cu amanta. si prietenul distrus cu amantele. 1939...nu cred ca-mi place ce va iesi.

Pai in final orice le iese ...la final ne lasa cu un gust amar . Eu sa-l vad pe Engin ... asta vreau . 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 244732
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:09 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Pai in final orice le iese ...la final ne lasa cu un gust amar . Eu sa-l vad pe Engin ... asta vreau . 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 244732

cred ca in final ne iese noua de la nervi. ece mai bine ar scrie o carte de bucate sau un jurnal de calatorii ca s-a pupat cu lama si cu capra in peru.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm

michiper68 a scris:

cred ca in final ne iese noua de la nervi. ece mai bine ar scrie o carte de bucate sau un jurnal de calatorii ca s-a pupat cu lama si cu capra in peru.

Smile Smile Smile

Asa sa faca . Sa se pupe cu vietuitoarele din Peru ...si daca se poate sa ramana acolo .

Catd e tare este comentariul . hahahahaha

its not a matter if he'll be good or not,cause hes good,its a matter of this weak character again ,and in the hands of ece & melek,the only thing missing is that perhain is beren saat,and here we will be 1000%sure of his suffering and ours as well,me too i hate weak characters,with kerim he was sweet and strong to handle fg,but yet ece and melek ok i'll stop other wise i'll start screaming,also this character doesnt talk alot,so again we wont have any dialogues writen for engin Smile Smile Smile Smile
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:13 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Smile Smile Smile

Asa sa faca . Sa se pupe cu vietuitoarele din Peru ...si daca se poate sa ramana acolo .

Catd e tare este comentariul . hahahahaha

its not a matter if he'll be good or not,cause hes good,its a matter of this weak character again ,and in the hands of ece & melek,the only thing missing is that perhain is beren saat,and here we will be 1000%sure of his suffering and ours as well,me too i hate weak characters,with kerim he was sweet and strong to handle fg,but yet ece and melek ok i'll stop other wise i'll start screaming,also this character doesnt talk alot,so again we wont have any dialogues writen for engin Smile Smile Smile Smile

daaa. o sa schimbe total cartea. am mai scris. va fi doamna cevdet si nurorile. barbatii stau si viseaza si madam cevdeta si cu nurorile satule de atata noi ce mai facem acum ? ale barbatilor vor lua problema in mana...
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

michiper68 a scris:ale barbatilor vor lua problema in mana...

Smile Smile Smile
Nu avem noi norocul sa-l vedem pe Engin cu problema in mana . Luata .
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Smile Smile Smile
Nu avem noi norocul sa-l vedem pe Engin cu problema in mana . Luata .

o da el de buna voie. si in fatmagul ar fi dat-o dar nu a suportat ece atata masculinitate. ei ii plac caprele si lamele.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:29 pm

michiper68 a scris:

o da el de buna voie. si in fatmagul ar fi dat-o dar nu a suportat ece atata masculinitate. ei ii plac caprele si lamele.

Eeee , vezi ?! De asta sunt suparate fanele . Ca iar va fi cu tugui in pat ... si la ce folos ? 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 2681204924
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:31 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Eeee , vezi ?! De asta sunt suparate fanele . Ca iar va fi cu tugui in pat ... si la ce folos ? 44. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 17 2681204924

in 36 aveau pilamale din alea gen camasha de noapte. am vazut eu. si pe sub camasha de noapte pantalon si sub izmene... asha era. nu mai vedem noi tugui ...trece kerem catay in contract ca hnumai el are voie sa fie cel mai potent in ay yapim. grande can con grande ciocan.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:34 pm

michiper68 a scris:

in 36 aveau pilamale din alea gen camasha de noapte. am vazut eu. si pe sub camasha de noapte pantalon si sub izmene... asha era. nu mai vedem noi tugui ...trece kerem catay in contract ca hnumai el are voie sa fie cel mai potent in ay yapim. grande can con grande ciocan.

Eu nu cred ca se va face serialul asta despre care se tot speculeaza . De cand pana cand s-a mai vorbit de un serial la care nu s-a scris nici macar un cuvintel ? Cred ca avem mult si bine de asteptat pana il vom revedea pe baiatul frumos . Crying or Very sad Chiar si in izmene . Crying or Very sad
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:38 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Eu nu cred ca se va face serialul asta despre care se tot speculeaza . De cand pana cand s-a mai vorbit de un serial la care nu s-a scris nici macar un cuvintel ? Cred ca avem mult si bine de asteptat pana il vom revedea pe baiatul frumos . Crying or Very sad Chiar si in izmene . Crying or Very sad

psi la anul se termina kuzey si trebuie sa faca ceva. poate se reintoarce beren si ii face si ei serial dar mai mult de un an nu sta engin. asta daca e fraier si a acceptat sa stea un an.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

michiper68 a scris:

psi la anul se termina kuzey si trebuie sa faca ceva. poate se reintoarce beren si ii face si ei serial dar mai mult de un an nu sta engin. asta daca e fraier si a acceptat sa stea un an.

Cine stie ce au ei in minte .
Poate ca asteapta Ece lama din Peru . Trebuie sa aiba Engin pe langa casa un animal . Smile Ii va face si lamei cusca .
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 14 Aug 2012, 10:44 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Cine stie ce au ei in minte .
Poate ca asteapta Ece lama din Peru . Trebuie sa aiba Engin pe langa casa un animal . Smile Ii va face si lamei cusca .

cine stie ce cadouri le-a adus. din peru. niste penisuri de incasi perfect conservate sa le atarne la usha sa alunge spiritele...
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 17 din 43 Înapoi  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum