Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 7 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:17 pm

Who has got the best expression?

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Aa

http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/who-has-got-best-expression
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:19 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/tellytadka-moment-day-madhubalaeiej-3/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:19 pm

Madhu to return to RK mansion; Padmini to seek help from Sultan in Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Madhubala

Cupid’s arrows seem to have pierced through RK’s (Vivian Dsena) heart as he can hardly stay away from Madhu (Drashti Dhami) in Colors’ Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).

Even after all the drama at home, he confessed his love for Madhu in the chawl and asked her to get back home.

So, will Madhu return to the RK mansion? Well her answer be ‘yes’.

Though, Madhu won’t be sure about RK’s love for her due to her past experiences with him, she will agree on returning home. In fact, she will also agree on getting married to him yet again.

Madhu’s decision to return to RK won’t go down well with her mother Padmini (Pallavi Purohit) and she will ask Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) for help. What is this help going to be like? “She will ask him to stop Madhu and RK’s wedding as she wouldn’t want her daughter to be hurt yet again,” says a reliable source.

We tried contacting Pallavi and Avinesh but they remained unavailable for comment.

Later Pallavi got int ouch with us and she shared, "Padmini will do everything to save her daughter from RK as she does not trust him. But, what she’ll do this time is for you to wait and watch.”

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/madhu-return-rk-mansion-padmini-seek-help-sultan-colors-madhubala
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:22 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tam-ratings-week-19-2013-0

Ms Cryss kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:28 pm

Padmini will seek Sultan's help to save her daughter in Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Madhubala-post_1368705348
Seems like life is going to be full circle for Colors’ Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’s lead character RK (Vivian Dsena), who once played with the emotions of his on-screen wife Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) just to satisfy his false ego.

Now he will be facing the same, as this time it is Madhu, who is in retaliation mode. In the last episodes we have seen that RK is madly in love with Madhu. He even confessed his feelings for Madhu in the chawl and asked her to get back home.

Sources say that in the upcoming episodes viewers will see Madhu returning to RK Mansion and will also agree on getting married to him yet again. However, so far we have seen, there is a hidden motive behind her doing so, as she is keen on taking revenge from RK.

Even Madhu’s mom Padmini (Pallavi Purohit) is aware of her daughter’s actions but still she will be worried when Madhu will leave with RK. It is learnt that Padmini fears that this could be RK’s another trap and her daughter might face ordeal again.

Hence, she will now go to Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) to save her daughter from RK. Padmini will ask Sultan to stop Madhu and RK’s wedding. Now, it has to be seen whether Madhu’s emotions will get better of her and she too will reciprocate RK’s emotions.

To know more follow us on Twitter!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Padmini_will_seek_Sultans_help_to_save_her_daughter_in_Madhubala_Ek_Ishq_Ek_Junoon-gid-29802-gc-16.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 7:40 pm

Madhubala & RK TO GET MARRIED AGAIN ?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 22 Mai 2013, 8:53 am

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Captur10

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 22 Mai 2013, 10:58 am

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 22 Mai 2013, 8:54 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 23 Mai 2013, 7:57 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Lun 27 Mai 2013, 7:13 am

27 May 2013Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

MADHUBALA
Sultan calls Madhu and overhears a conversation, during which he finds out that Madhu will be going to an orphanage. Dipali ensures Sikki calls Sultan asking him to come and meet Madhu when she will be alone at home, as everyone will be at a pooja
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Lun 27 Mai 2013, 2:48 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 28 Mai 2013, 10:48 am

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Dipali-plans-to-ruins-RK-Madhubalas-haldi-ceremony/27929
On one hand Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) and RK (Vivian Dsena) are knitting dreams in their own love on the other hand Dipali and Padmini are trying all the ways to stop their marriage in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Padmini wants to save Madhubala from RK since she do not believe RK and do not want Madhubala to get hurt again. Dipali wants to take Madhubala away from RK’s life so that she can keep RK for herself.

In the coming episode, Sultan will do something to stop RK and Madhubala’s haldi ceremony and on other hand Dipali is making some fishy plans.

RK kept theme of bright yellow for haldi ceremony on which Dipali says she will make sure that bright yellow them turns to dark black for Madhubala and RK.

Will Dipali get successful in her plans? Will Sultan do something to stop Rishbala wedding as well?
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mar 28 Mai 2013, 10:48 am

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.ro/2013/05/i-wouldnt-want-to-leave-madhubala-even.html

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Drasht10
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 28 Mai 2013, 12:33 pm

lica54 a scris:
E24 - MB unique anniversary celebrations in Orphanage

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 263230_380939108692260_403641620_n
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 425352_473639476045226_235755327_n
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Mar 28 Mai 2013, 1:44 pm

lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 69
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 28 Mai 2013, 2:47 pm

lica54 a scris:
Spoiler:

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Captur11
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Mier 29 Mai 2013, 9:30 am

Jhalak is an opportunity to showcase my dance skills"
Madhubala fans can rejoice as Drashti Dhami puts on her dancing shoes for Jhalak!

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 02-05-13_J_D_J_DAY-3_74322

The very famous Indian dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa: Dancing with the Stars is back with a bang, with yet another season on Colors. The all new popular season will have the very gorgeous Drashti Dhami, of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon fame as one of the contestant.
In a candid chat with TellyBuzz, actress Drashti Dhami talks about her stint in the latest season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa...
What is your definition of 'Dance'?
Dance for me is a real stress-buster. It is something I enjoy that takes me high!
Is dancing your hobby?
Yes it is. Just like everyone else, my parents also wanted me to learn dance. So, apart from the fun-factor, I had some serious Bharatanatyam lessons during my childhood.
What was your reaction when you were offered Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
Jhalak happened to me all of a sudden. One fine day, I got a call from the production house, wanting me to be a part of the show. That was a moment, I was astounded and very happy as well.
For a daily soap actress, how difficult it is to manage another reality show?
Trust me, it's very difficult. My show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is my first love. I feel that it is because of Madhubala that I'm a part of Jhalaka Dikhla Jaa today. Since it's a daily soap opera, we have a 12 hour shift daily. So you can understand how hectic it becomes rehearsing after the shoot. However, I'm able to dedicate almost 4-5 hours daily for my dance rehearsals. So at present, I'm going through a phase of sleepless nights!
With such a hectic schedule, will you be able to give justice to Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
I'm trying my level best to be fair towards both the shows. Jhalak for me is an opportunity to showcase my dancing skills, learn some new dance forms and ultimately enjoy the journey.
Which is your favourite dancing number?
My favourite dancing number I would say is 'Ganpati dancing', where you have to just be yourself and dance passionately with full enthusiasm and energy. You don't have to be cautious or worry about the perfections to every move. So it's fun. But otherwise, I love to dance on Bollywood songs. I'm looking forward to dancing on songs like Paani Da Rang from Vicky Donor, Pareshaan from Ishaqzaade and songs from Dev D.
How do you feel having a star choreographer as your partner on this show? How is the chemistry between both of you?
Well, Salman Yusuf Khan is an amazing choreographer. I feel blessed to have him as my 'Guru'. But on the other hand, the better he is, the more challenging it becomes for me to cope up with him. When we are rehearsing at 3 am and my choreographer makes me do the steps again and again until I perfect them that is the time I actually realize the significance of a star choreographer (Laughs). When I'm totally exhausted, energy comes in from Salman. So, I would say our chemistry is 10 on 10.
Which dance-form you are keen to be skilled at?
I wish to learn everything. Jhalak Dikhlaja Season 6 is going to be a tough competition this time. The earlier dance reality shows have already set a benchmark. The judges and the audience are looking up to us with high expectations. So we'll be experimenting with a variety of dance –forms. But to be precise, the dance style I'm keen to be skilled at is 'Bachata'.
How was your experience dancing with Ranbir Kapoor for the launch episode?
Oh my God! I admire Ranbir Kapoor. He is also my favourite actor in Bollywood. Thanks to Jhalak Dikhla Jsa that I got a chance to dance with him. The experience was wonderful. I was so excited that I just went speechless. (Blushes).
On this platform, who do you think is a competition to you?
Well, so far I haven't really seen everybody's dance. But I think Lauren Gottlieb, who is already a winner of an International dance reality show, is going to be a hard-hitting competition to all. And like it's said, the tougher the competition, the more interesting the show will turn out to be.
What is going to be your strategy to win the show?
There is no shortcut to success. We are putting in our heart and soul to bring out the best we can. So hard work is the ultimate element to win the show.
A quote for your competitors?
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 29 Mai 2013, 10:55 am

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Empty On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' 'Haldi ceremony of Madhu & R K'

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 29 Mai 2013, 10:57 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Mier 29 Mai 2013, 11:04 pm

R.K To Take Away Madhu From Radha’s Room In Night & Madhu Decide To Confess About Her Intension In Madhubala

In Last Episode It Was Shown How RK tells Madhubala that she forgot something at home. RK then gives a cheque to the owner of the orphanage. Madhubala declares that the cheque is from the whole team of Madhubala & During the Haldi ceremony, R.K tries to apply some Haldi on Madhu.

Our Source Inform Us That R.K Will Be Successful In Applying Haldi On Madhu & R.K will inform Madhu that since he was successful in applying Haldi on her, so he wins the bet.After That ritual R.K will be Unable to sleep,so RK will pick up Madhu from Radha’s room and will leave her back in the morning. On the wedding day, he will speak to Madhu about starting their relationship based on honesty.While R.K leaves for the rituals, Madhu will feel guilty so She will decide to confess to R.K about her intentions. On the other hand, Sultan will get into the R.K mansion as a jewelry seller.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 30 Mai 2013, 10:10 pm

Admin_dea05 a scris:
part2

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=371688922931740
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Lun 03 Iun 2013, 11:05 am

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/kannan-arunachalam-enter-colors-madhubala
Creatives at Colors’ Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms) seem to be working really hard to stay ahead in the number race. Why? For they keep penning one intriguing plot after another which keep audiences glued to the show.

Now, reporters at Tellychakkar.com have learnt that talented and veteran actor Kannan Arunachalam has been signed on to add more masala to the already spicy scheme of things.

For the uninitiated, Kannan has acted in shows like Shobha Somnath Ki, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and Na Aana Iss Desh Laado.

So what will he be doing in Madhubala? Let’s find out…

Kannan will be seen as Sultan’s (Avinesh Rekhi) father. The father heartlessly abandoned Sultan when he was a kid. However, now Sultan will meet him and ask a few questions about the past.

The revelation will be shocking as Sultan will learn some dark reality about his life, which would also be responsible for his father’s ‘abandoning’ act.

Sound interesting…haan? Bet you guys want more info…

Well, for that you guys have to keep reading Tellychakkar.com.

We tired reaching Kannan to get a confirmation from him but he remained out of reach. However, we do know that he begins shooting from today (3 June 2013).

And just before publishing the article, Producer Saurabh Tewari confirmed Kannan’s entry.

Keep reading this space for more updates on Madhubala.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 04 Iun 2013, 9:08 am

Madhubala On location - RK takes Madhubala to Suhagraat room
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=372995452801087&set=vb.123406727854355&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 2:39 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/will-they-wont-they-tie-the-knot-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos