Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 8 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 2:46 pm

Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami's NEW DIVA AVATAR - MUST WATCH
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 2:58 pm

Sbs...Min 5:35
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 3:22 pm

Neeta Lulla designs for Madhubala!
The upcoming wedding sequence of RK and Madhubala will see Drashti Dhami in Neeta Lulla costumes!
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 959_Untitled-1
Every girl dreams of being designed by India's renowned designer on her wedding and look like a Bollywood star.

Living this dream is the Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami, who will be wearing an ensemble specially designed by Neeta Lulla. Neeta who is known for her opulent and majestic designs and is India's finest bridal-wear designer will be designing for Madhubala's grand wedding with RK aka Vivian D'sena.

Neeta designed Madhu's lehenga keeping in mind her beauty and charm and the character's roots of being the simple girl despite being a superstar's would-be-wife. Neeta who has earlier designed for gorgeous Bollywood women like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sridevi, has designed a bright red and pink lehenga with intricate zardosi work to bring out the old rustic look with a dash of elegance.

Talking about her design, Neeta says, "The outfit is inspired by the age old classic Rajasthani embroidery. The gotawork or pattikaam on the lehenga gives it a vintage touch and zardosi embroidery incorporated adds a classic traditional feel. It embodies the richness of the Rajput & Mughal heritage. A blend of colours and styling gives off the mystic of yesteryears yet making it contemporary, perfectly suiting Television's Madhubala."

Speaking on her excitement of being styled by the renowned designer Neeta Lulla, Drashti said "Neeta has always been my dream designer. I have seen her style the divas of Bollywood to perfection and have always dreamt of donning one of her creations. This is thus a dream come true for me... The lehenga that I am wearing has intricate zardosi work with Rajasthani embroidery adding a lot of magnificence and grandeur. The lehenga is traditional while being contemporary and brings out the best in me."

Adding the charm and elegance to Madhubala's beauty with such an intricate design, Neeta is sure that RK will be floored to see Madhu and will not be able to get his eyes off her on the wedding.

Completing one year of existence, the show has won the hearts of many. The show has now reached a high-point where RK and Madhubala are completing their vows of marriage. Making his wedding the grandest wedding ever, Superstar RK has ensured that his bride looks just perfect by wearing an ensemble specially designed by Neeta Lulla. Now with the current track, the show is all set to bring about a whole lot of new and interesting twists, romance and complications.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 3:26 pm

Madhubala: Rishbala face hindrance just before wedding

Madhubala's Rishbala are in the verge of getting married, however, their love story is getting strained. Sultan, encouraged by Madhu's mother to stop her from making the biggest mistake of her life, is at RK's residence to prevent the wedding from happening.

RK, Madhu and all the family members are happy with all the preparations for the wedding. Madhu is trying on her wedding clothes and jewellery and RK is to busy with wedding work. Sultan enters the wedding house posing as a jeweller. Here starts the crucial drama. Sultan confronts Madhu and tries to stop her from proceeding with this wedding drams. Madhu, however, tries to convince him that she might have initially started off with the intention of taking revenge on RK, but eventually has fallen really in love with him. The family members mistake Sultan as some thief at RK's residence inform RK about this. RK mistaking that Madhu is in grave danger rushes home. RK, when rushing to Madhu overhears her saying that she is pretending all the love towards RK to hurt him right in the end. The show ends with RK being devastated thinking Madhu's words are true and all her love towards him was fake. We have to wait and watch what happens after this. Hoping Madhu gets to explain the misunderstanding, which seems unlikely with RK's shattered state.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2013/madhubala-rishbala-face-hindrance-before-wedding-111263.html

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 3:45 pm

O actriţă din India «se bate» cu Iulia Vântur pentru Salman Khan: «M-aş mărita cu el!»
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 5

Iulia Vântur nu mai este singura pretendentă la inima lui Salman Khan. O suberbă actriţă din India este pregătită să facă marele pas alături de cel despre care se speculează că ar trăi o poveste de dragoste cu prezentatoarea ProTv.

Actriţa Drashti Dhami, în vârstă de 28 de ani, este vedetă în serialul indian „Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon". Încântată de rochia de mireasă pe care o va purta în film, actriţa a dat de înţeles că ar fi dispusă să o etaleze şi la o nuntă, din afara platoului de filmare, scrie enational.ro.

„Nu m-ar deranja absolut deloc să mă mărit cu Salman”, a declarat de curând actriţa Drashti Dhami.
Surse din anturajul actriţei au mărturisit că Drashti este topită după rochia de mireasă, creaţie a designerul Neeta Lulla. „Lui Drashti i-a plăcut la nebunie rochia de mireasă, pe care o va purta in film. A zis chiar că şi-ar dori să o poarte şi in afara serialului, de exemplu, la propria nunta", a dezvăluit o sursă apropiată actriţei.

Realizatorii serialului ar putea să îi aducă faţă în faţă pe cei doi, mai repede decât actriţa şi-ar fi imaginat. Aceştia au luat în calcul să-l roage pe renumitul actor să aibă o apariţie specială în film.

Salman, tu pe care o alegi?

Dacă diferenţele fizice între cele două femei sunt evidente, Iulia Vântur şi Drashti Dhami au şi puncte comune, lăsând la o parte "simpatia" pentru Salman Khan. Amândouă au îmbrăţişat, înainte de a apărea în televiziune, cariera de fotomodel.

Actriţa indiană are 28 de ani şi a lucrat ca manechin o bună perioadă de timp. Apoi, ea a apărut în reclame tv. Brunetă cu ochii căprui, tânăra actriţă se poată lăuda cu un bust impresionant şi o siluetă de invidiat. Deşi a defilat pe podiumurile de modă, ea nu este tocmai înaltă. Tânăra măsoară doar 1, 65 m.

Iulia Vântur a urcat foarte devreme pe scenă ca manechin, iar la 17 ani a devenit instructor de modele pentru judeţele Iaşi, Botoşani şi Suceava. După ce a intrat la o staţie locală tv, Iulia a trecut la ştiri la ProTv Iaşi şi mai apoi s-a mutat la Bucureşti. Iulia este prezentatoarea showului "Dansez pentru tine" şi apare în faţa publicului la pupitrul jurnalului de ştiri din weekend. În prezent, ea este într-un concediu prelungit de la ProTv.

Blondă cu ochi albaştri, Iulia Vântur are 32 de ani şi este mereu o apariţie surprinzătoare. Vedeta de televiziune măsoară 1,78 m şi se mândreşte cu un bust generos, în urma unei intervenţii chirurgicale în acest sens.

http://www.click.ro/vedete/romanesti/rivala_iulie_vantur-actrita_indiana_a_pus_ochii_pe_salman_khan_0_1626437353.html#
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 3:48 pm

Veste naucitoare pentru Iulia Vantur: ea are pregatita rochia de mireasa pentru nunta cu Salman Khan
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 Mireasa-lui-salman-khan-2
Drashti Dhami, o tanara si frumoasa actrita indiana, si-a exprimat dorinta de a se marita cu Salman Khan, barbatul pe care ar fi pus ochii si Iulia Vantur.

Bataie mare pe actorul Salman Khan, cel despre care se speculeaza ca ar trai o frumoasa poveste de dragoste cu prezentatoarea emisiunii „Dansez pentru tine”, Iulia Vantur. In vreme ce presa din India se da de ceasul mortii incercand sa afle daca Salman are de gand sa se insoare ori ba cu Iulia, intra in scena o alta femeie superba, care anunta ca e gata sa faca marele pas alaturi de Khan. „Nu m-ar deranja absolut deloc sa ma marit cu Salman”, a declarat de curand actrita Drashti Dhami, in varsta de 28 de ani, vedeta serialului indian „Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon”.

Incantata de rochia de mireasa pe care o va purta in film, Drashti a dat de inteles ca ar fi dispusa sa o etaleze si la nunta din viata reala. „Lui Drashti i-a placut la nebunie rochia de mireasa, creatie a designerului Neeta Lulla, pe care o va purta in film. A zis chiar ca si-ar dori sa o poarte si in afara serialului, de exemplu, la propria nunta”, a dezvaluit o sursa apropiata actritei. Care actrita ar putea avea parte de o intalnire cu preferatul ei mult mai curand decat si-a imaginat. Asta, pentru ca, stiind cat de mult il iubeste Drashti pe Salman Khan, realizatorii serialului s-au gandit sa il roage pe renumitul actor sa aiba o aparitie speciala in film. Ramane de vazut acum Salman va acccepta si daca, nu cumva se va intampla sa se inamoreze si el de Drashti. Nu de alta, dar cam are obiceiul sa se indragosteasca de partenerele lui de film.

http://www.enational.ro/showbizmonden/monden/veste-naucitoare-pentru-iulia-vantur-ea-are-pregatita-rochia-de-mireasa-pentru-nunta-cu-salman-khan-299588.html/#ixzz2VFcHN5eK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 3:55 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Drashti-Dhami-wants-to-marry-Salman-Khan/Article1-1069741.aspx
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 7:35 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/kannan-arunachalam-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-2/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 7:40 pm

RK-Madhus wedding celebrations begin!

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/841/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/video/282611-rk-madhu-wedding-celebrations-begin.htm

kiss kiss kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 9:47 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 4:54 pm

Telly celebs share their thoughts on World Environment Day!
TellyBuzz in talks with celebs on World Environment Day...
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 D68_image22
Pallavi Purohit a.k.a Padmini of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 L_9794
Since my father is an environmental scientist, I have been excited about this day since childhood. I used to plant a lot of trees in our garden and also in school and college garden. My father used to give speech on environment day and I used to happily absorb the knowledge. Since I am very busy today as I am shooting for two things - my show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and my movie, I don't have time to do anything. But I have given a speech to my maid, driver and two of my staff related to Environment Day and also have told my parents who stay in Kerala my hometown, to plant a small tree on my behalf.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 4:56 pm

Day Dreams....
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 5june%20art
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 5:03 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 9:28 pm

Madhubala aka Drashti's Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6 MENTOR - DON'T MISS IT

Hey Guys, Telebuzz is back with the latest updates from the dazzling dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6. The famous young lass of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon fame is back in the news. Yes guys you heard it right! We are talking about Drashti Dhami.

JDJ 6 - Drashti is trying Intense Lifts/Rehearsals
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 9:31 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 969449_440177682745023_736266798_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 05 Iun 2013, 10:22 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/madhubalaeiej-karma-bitch/

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iun 2013, 12:36 pm

TRP & GRP Ratings For The Week 22 i.e Week Ending By 1st June 2013 ( Period: 26th May – 1st June 2013)

Madhubala 2.6 kiss

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/trp-grp-ratings-for-the-week-22-i-e-week-ending-by-1st-june-2013-period-26th-may-1st-june-2013/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iun 2013, 12:38 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 06 Iun 2013, 9:46 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 06 Iun 2013, 10:25 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:TRP & GRP Ratings For The Week 22 i.e Week Ending By 1st June 2013 ( Period: 26th May – 1st June 2013)

Madhubala 2.6 kiss

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/trp-grp-ratings-for-the-week-22-i-e-week-ending-by-1st-june-2013-period-26th-may-1st-june-2013/

TOP 10 SHOWS THIS WEEK!

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Qubool Hai

Balika Vadhu

Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Veera

Uttaran

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iun 2013, 11:04 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/madhubalaeiej-love-story-started-4-golden-letters-hate/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 07 Iun 2013, 2:28 pm

Who is the most eligible bachelorette in tellydom?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 Poll600_0
* Soumya Seth
* Sonarika Bhadoria
* Sanaya Irani
* Disha Parmar
* Surbhi Jyoti
* Asha Negi
* Kritika Kamra
* Nia Sharma
* Drashti Dhami
* Krystle Dsouza

http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/who-most-eligible-bachelorette-tellydom
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 07 Iun 2013, 2:43 pm

Zarina Wahab to make her entry on Monday in Madhubala...
New entry to be seen in Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon....
2.Noutati media - Pagina 8 73F_zarina
In Saurabh Tiwari's Nautanki Films popular daily soap Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors', we will finally see the entry of Zarina Wahab in the show on the coming Monday.

Earlier there was news in certain section of media that Zarina Wahab will make an entry in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, but her entry in the show was delayed. Now, according to the latest news our sources confirm saying, "Zarina Wahab is all set ready to make an entry in the show on this coming Monday."

Our source further added, "She will be seen playing Sultan's (Avinesh Rekhi) mother in the show and is mentally challenged. The track will now show that Sultan will come to know that his mother is in a mental asylum and hence heads to meet her."

Zarina's character will add twist in the show. To know what happens next, don't miss to watch Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Krishma Solanki.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 07 Iun 2013, 2:49 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 07 Iun 2013, 2:53 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/madhubalaeiej-love-story-started-4-golden-letters-hate/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos