Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 11 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 4:10 pm

My son did not meet Jiah on the day she died: Zarina Wahab
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Zarina
On Tuesday on an impulse evening Zarina Wahab decided to pay an unannounced visit to the late Jiah Khan’s mother Mrs Rabia Khan.
Zarina, as we all know is currently seen in Colors’ Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms),
Coming back to the meeting, it was the first time that the two mothers came face to face.
The meeting between the two grieving mothers apparently didn’t go too well.
A friend of the Pancholis reports that Mrs Rabia Khan met the inherently gregarious Zarina coldly. Says the friend, “Mrs Khan made it very clear she wasn’t really interested in meeting Zarina Wahab nor in talking to her woman to woman. Mrs Khan had a foreigner friend named Tom with her all through the time that Zarina spent with Rabia.”
Apparently Zarina made it clear at the outset of the meeting that she hadn’t come to meet Jiah’s mother for any kind of settlement regarding Suraj Pancholi’s arrest.

Says the Pancholis’ friend, “Zarina said she had just come to pay a courtesy visit as one troubled mother to another. However Rabia Khan was curt, impatient and in a hurry to end the meeting. She threw a lot of accusations at Zarina saying that Suraj ill-treated her ‘phool si bachchi’. Mrs Khan also warned Zarina that she had CCTV footage of Suraj being unkind to Jiah. Zarina tried to explain to Mrs Khan that there was no point in accusations and counter-accusations when Jiah was gone. However Mrs Khan was in no mood to listen. Funnily enough Mrs Khan’s foreigner friend curtly told Zarina, ‘No more questions, please!’ Maybe he mistook her for a journalist. Zarina left soon after. She saw no point in delaying a conversation that was going nowhere.”
When contacted Zarina Wahab said she had indeed paid Jiah’s mother a visit . “But it was not to pacify her or to work out any compromise in my son’s favour. If he has done any wrong let him suffer the consequences. No, I went just as one mother reaching out to another. I suggested we go inside the house because there were a lot of media persons outside. Rabiaji was in no mood for any conversation with me. I wouldn’t want to discuss what we spoke about.”
Says Zarina, “When Rabiaji says my son Suraj was not the right person for her daughter I completely agree with her. Jiah needed someone much more mature and experienced to take care of her. My son is just starting out. Jiah is supposed to have said in the letter that my son never loved her the way she did. I completely agree with that. Jiah was too much in love with my son. He just couldn’t reciprocate in the same measure. But he cared deeply for her in his own way”
Zarina reveals that on 18 May Jiah landed up at the Pancholis’ doorstep in an emotionally disturbed condition. “She told us she had quarreled with her mother. She was very upset. Suraj sat her down. He had a doctor’s appointment. So he told others in the house not to leave her alone for a single moment. Suraj knew she could harm herself.”
Zarina also refutes Rabia’s claims that Suraj sent a “breakup bouquet” to Jiah on the ill-fated Monday when she passed away.
“That is nonsense. What is a breakup bouquet? Jiah told Suraj that she had signed three new films. Suraj told his assistant to order a bouquet and the card read, ‘All The Best’. I know because I found out. Suraj did not meet Jiah that Monday at all. So how could he have hit her? In fact my son never raised his hand on Jiah or any women. I would disown him if he did. Her mother claims she has CCTV footage of my son visiting Jiah on Monday. Either she is hallucinating or lying. My son did not meet Jiah on the day she died.”

Credit:tellychakkar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Iun 2013, 9:21 pm

'Madhubala' turns sensuous a la Zeenat Aman!
When expressive and graceful Drashti Dhami danced sensuously on "Jaadu hai nasha hai" on the "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6" stage, her sensuous side left filmmaker Karan Johar in awe.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 02-05-13_J_D_J_DAY-3_74322

When expressive and graceful Drashti Dhami of Madhubala - Ek ishw Ek Junoon danced sensuously on "Jaadu hai nasha hai" on the "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa:Dancing with the Stars" stage, her sensuous side left filmmaker Karan Johar in awe.
The filmmaker, who is one of the judges on the dance reality show, also had an innovative comment to make, said a source.
"After the performance, KJo said, 'Madhubala' bani Zeenat Aman! 'Madhubala' is a show where she would hardly be doing anything like that, but today, she was extremely naughty and sexy in this performance'," the source added.
For her fusion performances, Drashti and her choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan, have chosen Argentine Tango and Contemporary dance forms. The concept revolved around two strangers who meet at night.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Iun 2013, 9:28 pm

Brother from another Mother #Madhubala

RK and Sultan's rivalry is well-known and many a times Madhu has bore the brunt of it. But in a cruel twist of fate it was recently revealed that these two enemies are actually brothers! If we were to think deeper, RK and Sultan do have many striking similarities proving they have some kind of connection. Click on to know more!

Stubbornness: RK has already shown his stubborn streak, be it dealing with his step-family or arguing with Madhu. He would never give up being stubborn for anyone. But when Sultan came along, he too, like RK, showed signs of being authoritative

Love for family: Both RK and Sultan love their mothers and can do anything to support their family. Their undying devotion towards keeping their loved ones safe is a trait both connect with

Aggressive: Both RK and Sultan are aggressive by nature and don't hesitate in showing their brashness when situations arise. Even when RK and Sultan came face to face fighting over Madhu both didn't back down and let their harsh side take over causing Madhu to interrupt. Clearly, they share an angry streak which can turn ugly in future.

Emotionally weak: When it comes to matters of heart, RK and Sultan lack the maturity to deal with emotional situations. For a long time RK couldn't accept his feelings for Madhu and when he did he broke completely. On the other hand, Sultan had a hard time bonding with his son Aryan and didn't let him in his life completely until Madhu forced him to.

Overprotective: For their near and dear ones, RK and Sultan tend to go a little overboard in showing their care. For Madhu especially, they both have had insecurities and come running to her even at her slightest ouch!

Love for Madhu: While RK may have married Madhu and she may be inexplicably in love with him, there's no denying the fact that Sultan too loved her dearly and was there for her at every point. Looks like both brothers have similar choices when it comes to choosing life partners and unfortunately Madhu has gotten herself stuck into a horrible situation. What other traits do you think make RK and Sultan seem like siblings and do you like this twist in the story? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!

http://colors.in.com/in/photos/brother-from-another-mother-madhubala-50005281.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Iun 2013, 9:30 pm

Friends wish drashti dhami for jhalak dikhhla jaa 6

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Iun 2013, 9:37 pm

All work and no play for Drashti!

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 93f671b8dc4008f9f10150eec5ed7f4a_ls_xl

As a daily soap actress, Drashti Dhami is already winning our hearts as Madhubala but since she’s taken up the challenge in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 she seems to have taken too much on her plate.
From being the adorable simple girl in Madhubala, Drashti gets into her glamorous avatar for Jhalak in a jiffy and rocks the stage with her awesome performances. But achieving this popularity hasn’t been an easy job for her and she has been working round the clock to fulfill her dreams. Her day starts with shooting for Madhubala and spends most of her day on-sets and in the night she puts in extra hours and rehearses with choreographer Salman for her acts.
Drashti believes in being a perfectionist and doesn’t like leaving a job incomplete. So when she was offered a gig in Jhalak she took it after much contemplation and only when she knew she can give in her hundred percent. Now isn’t she a rockstar! We hope her hard work pays off and her time in Jhalak never comes to an end! What do you think of Drashti’s professionalism? Do you think she has it in her to last till the end? Let us know in your comments below!  

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/news-all-work-and-no-play-for-drashti-779.html#nav
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Iun 2013, 12:17 pm

E 24
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Dum 16 Iun 2013, 2:23 pm

RK and Madhubala in a romantic mood in Madhubala !
Saurabh Tiwari's Nautanki Films popular daily soap Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will be high on drama in the upcoming episodes of the show. In the previous episodes of the show we had seen the shaadi sequence going on which created a high voltage drama leaving the audience entertained. 
For the upcoming story of the show our sources confirmed the storyline saying, "In the forthcoming episode of the show a lot of romantic sequences will be shown between Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and RK (Vivian Dsena). In one of the episodes it will be shown that RK and Madhu are in a room and the romantic scenes between them will have the background score as the song Yeh Mera Diwanapan Hai."

"Furthermore it will be shown that Meera (Zarina Wahab) who is shown as Sultan's (Avinesh Rekhi)  mother goes missing from the hospital and is seen sitting under a tree and talking about an imaginary baby."

To catch on this interesting episode and to know what will happen ahead, do watchMadhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Iun 2013, 3:44 pm

Flavor of the Month – June Brides on Television

Majority of the popular shows have wedding sequences happening or are coming up. Weddings are one of the most interesting segment of a show, with elaborate functions, twists and drama that holds an audience. But the best part is the romance, between the bride and groom. This is the time when blower fans are used, candles and clandestine meetings, whispered words, eye-locks that makes one go Haww!
The number of series that are having the wedding sequence will leave the audience spoilt for choices. See, which of these appeal to you. Let us know which wedding sequence was the best you have seen on Television.
Chhanchhan, the show that airs at 9pm on Sony TV and Manav (Anuj Sachdeva) and Chanchan (Sanaya Irani) got married despite Umaben (Supriya Pathak) trying her best to not let the wedding happen. Will Umaben succeed in getting Chhanchan out of the house? Of course, what is a series without some twists and turns.

Saraswatichandra, stars Gaumtam Rode in the title role and Jennifer Winget who plays Kumud are also slated to get married. The sagai ceremony has happened, will the wedding happen? Keep watching Star Plus at 7:30 pm to find out more. Another show on Star Plus has wedding track is Ek Ghar Banunga which airs at 6:30pm and stars Ishita Dutta as Poonam and Rahul Sharma as Aakash.

On Colors, there is more and one wedding in their shows and there are integration with other stars from their popular shows. Bani – Ishq Da Kalma, airs at 10:30pm and has not one but two weddings. One is of Gurbani aka Bani (Shefali Sharma) and the other is Rajji (Neha Bagga). Their Mehendi Ceremony has happened and perhaps twists can be expected. Of course, to add to the entertainment quotient were leads from Sasural Simar Ka i.e. Simar (Deepika Samson) and Bhoomi (Shamin Mannan), the protagonist of Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki. What will happen? Will Bani marry Parmeet (Gaurav Chaudhary) or will she end up with Soham (Adhvik Mahajan)? Needless to say, for a story to go further, there could be a wedding, a break-up or even something the audience has not thought of.

The other shows that are also having wedding track are Madhubala – Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon – with RK (Vivian D’sena) and Madhu (Dhrashti Dhami). Even Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha – Season 2 is also slated for twists in the wedding ceremony. The Sangeet, Mehndi has happened and now, Beera (Siddharth Arora) has left one night before the wedding. Navika (Jayshree Venkatramanan) is waiting for him. Will he return?

On Zee TV we have Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (7:30pm), where Mayank (Ankit Gera) and Gunjan (Roopal Tyagi) are tying the knot. Will this marriage turn a happy one or will  a rift develop between them. Interesting situations for the couple is coming up for sure.

The number one show of Zee TV, Qubool Hai (9:30pm), is seeing a wedding track for over a month now. The ten day challenge has had a whirlwind wedding track showcase, sangeet, mehendi, jashn-e-bahar and what not. Will the Nikaah happen is the big question looming large. Will Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti) and Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) wed or will Tanveer succeed in her plans to wed Asad herself.
While the shows on television bring you elaborate wedding sequences with fanfare and masti, the storyline each carry forwards is something you will have to watch and find out. Will the June Brides on Television have a happily ever after in their lives? Keep watching your favorite shows on Television and be part of the highs and lows of the characters you have fallen in love with.
Keep watching the Idiot Box, for one of course, needs the time to unwind and escape from reality of traffic, workload and stress. Enjoy.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 72bd1defde3eb5d8b7491e8e3897a777_ft_m
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Lun 17 Iun 2013, 4:11 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/who-looks-better-married-couple
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Iun 2013, 4:20 pm

Criss Criss a scris:http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/who-looks-better-married-couple

ms...kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Iun 2013, 8:30 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/jaadu-nasha-drashti-dhami/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 18 Iun 2013, 5:09 pm

"It's a pleasure working with Zarina Wahab" : Avinesh Rekhi
Actor Avinesh Rekhi aka Sultan shares his experience of sharing screen space with veteran actress Zarina Wahab in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 476_Untitled-1_1

The good-looking actor Avinesh Rekhi who is playing a central character of Sultan in Colors popular show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is currently surrounded by high pitched drama and twist in the tale.
While talking to TellyBuzz about his character, Avinesh says, "I'm enjoying playing the character of Sultan, who is portrayed to be very strong and sturdy. In fact in real life too, there are some of my traits which are similar to Sultan. Just like him, even I am a quiet person, I don't speak much and we both look the same." (Laughs)
While Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and RK (Vivian Dsena) are finally married, the ongoing track of the show is now revolving around Sultan and the entry of his mother which has added more spice to the show. Talking about the on-going track, it has been shown that Sultan gets to know that Balwant is not his real father and his real mother is in a mental asylum. Acknowledging this fact, Sultan brings his mother Meera (Zarina Wahab) to his home, and after watching Mohan Kundra's news on television, Meera goes hysterical.
Talking about veteran actress Zarina Wahab, who is shown pining for her son in the show is in real life too going through an emotional turmoil due to the arrest of her real son Suraj in the recent Jiah Khan's suicide case, Avinesh says, "Few years back  Zarina ji and I had worked together for a television commercial for MetLife Insurance. So we knew each other even before she entered in this show."

Avinesh also adds, "Zarinaji is a senior actor and working with her yet again is a moment of gratification for me. In fact, her acting and dialogue delivery is so phenomenal that it becomes easier for me to respond to her, as you all know acting is about action-reaction. Therefore, I feel it's a pleasure to work with Zarinaji. The working environment is professional and the audiences are liking our work."
Seems like the story has taken a new turn and is on the verge to unfold more drama and elevate the show to another level.
What will happen next? To keep yourself updated about the upcoming track, keep reading TellyBuzz!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 18 Iun 2013, 5:11 pm

Tune in to your favorite programs this week!

It's time to groove in the flow of your daily soap. Let's see what's in store for you this week.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Saraswatichandra1

Madhubala:- Romance is at its zenith and RK and Madhubala are seen romancing and playing naughty tricks again. The next episode will see RK playing a trick at Madhu by holding her right hand at dinner table and telling her to pass the parathas. Madhu does that with ease as she’s a lefty and not one with right hand skill.

http://www.idubba.com/articles/2013/06/18/tune-in-to-your-favorite-programs-this-week/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 18 Iun 2013, 7:58 pm

WassupTV - Drashti Receives Gifts from Fans
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Iun 2013, 4:05 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 988500_603058726394505_1179592640_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Iun 2013, 4:07 pm

R.K To Share His Childhood Memories Of Sitara Studio With Madhu & R.K -Sultan To Get Into Fight In Madhubala.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 1MISkqR

In Colors Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Lastly We Had Seen That After Their Wedding , RK takes Madhubala to the studio and then dances with her there. Later, RK and Madhubala indulge in a romantic moment there. They discuss their love there.   

Now If Sources Are To Be Believe , In Its Upcoming Episode We Get To See More Drama, Madhubala will be upset about the fact that they have to spend their first night at the studio. But R.K  will try his best and makes Madhubala happy with his funny acts. Than Next Day R.K will get  upset to know that Radha is shifting to Delhi. On the other hand, Meera who is playing with Aryan will  hear Mohan Kundra's name and will get hysterical.Dipali will gets angry on Sikander when she comes to know that he sold the jewelry to start his business. R.K will get emotional and will share his childhood memories of Sitara studio with Madhubala.R.K and the entire family will reach the studio and the pandit ji  will begins with the ritual. But R.K and Sultan will get into a scuffle after the 'pandit' asks one of them to come forward to perform the ritual.Stressed, Radha will collapse when she will sees R.K and Sultan fighting with each other. Madhubala will  intervenes and will stop their fight. Dipali will be happy to see the growing tension in Madhubala's life.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/r-k-to-share-his-childhood-memories-of-sitara-studio-with-madhu-r-k-sultan-to-get-into-fight-in-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Iun 2013, 4:12 pm

It's 300 not out for Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Madhu

It’s time to celebrate!!!
Nautanki Telefilms’ popular offering Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors, completed 300 episodes a couple of days ago (17 June 2013).
The show, which has always been a favourite among the masses, marked the achievement of this impressive feat by showcasing a special romantic sequence between RK (Vivian D’Sena) and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) that left the audience craving for more.
Tweeted Saurabh Tewari, producer of the show, a couple of days back, “Madhubala completes 300 eps today... watch out tonites ep... romance... passion... rk madhu at their best.”
The 300th episode, in true terms, was one of the most romantic ones on the show. RK was in his elements wooing Madhu with all the jhatkas and matkas (ala Madhubala). The episode was so well received by the viewers, that Colors TV tweeted a Thank You note. “Big thanks to all our #Madhubala fans for the love and wishes! :) #300episodes @drashti10 @VivianDsena01”
Madhubala has always struck a chord with the audience with its high dose of drama, entertainment and unexpected twists.
We wish team Madhubala all the luck and success!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 19 Iun 2013, 8:49 pm

TV industry goes gaga over Tellychakkar.com's new look

Tellychakkar.com looks uber cool with its new avatar. We have been receiving some fabulous response from our readers and now wonderful souls from the TV fraternity have come forward and shared their thoughts on the portal’s new look, design and segments. Let’s hear from them…

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Dheeraj

Dheeraj Miglani- It’s looking much better and glamorous to search and quiet easy to access comparatively to the older version. The only thing is missing is serial wise update otherwise it’s phenomenal.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tv-industry-goes-gaga-over-tellychakkarcoms-new-look
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 26 Iun 2013, 7:07 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 26 Iun 2013, 7:09 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 28 Iun 2013, 9:04 pm

Madhubala -- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Vivian Dsena aka RK to attend a government award function

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Sam 29 Iun 2013, 5:07 pm

What's cooking between Drashti and Salman Yusuff Khan?

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Jhalak

What is life? Yes, we are asking you…you beautiful face reading Tellychakkar.com. Tell us…what is life all about???
Ahh…we are kidding…who really cares… but we are sure life is awesome at this point of time for we are dishing out a hot hot gossip from the house of Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (BBC Worldwide Productions).
And guess what? The goss revolves around contestant Drashti Dhami and her popular choreographer, Salman Yusuff Khan.
Tellychakkar.com reported a couple of days back about Drashti breaking up with her beau Neeraj Khemka over “trust” issues.
Now, we have got more masala about it.
Hear it from the source: “It seems that the cause of the split could be Salman Yusuff Khan. Drashti and Salman have become really close on the sets of Jhalak.”
Aha… “close” is the word…
The same source continued, “They spend lot of time together and Drashti was spotted giving a head massage to Salman. Drashti keeps talking and Salman just keeps staring at her. They look very much in love.”
Armed with this bit of info, we rang up Salman. Said the man: “I am usually linked up with all my dance partners. Earlier, I was linked to Yana (Gupta) and Isha (Sharvani) in Jhalak’s previous seasons, and now pops the name of Drashti. I think I am lucky to be around pretty girls. But everything is false as I am a professional who likes to work and go home.”
Fair enough…
So what about Drashti’s split with Neeraj? “I have no idea as I don’t discuss personal issues while at work. We have limited time to rehearse for Jhalak hence we focus on the acts.”
Drashti did not respond to our message.
Let’s see how things shape up from here on!!!
Disclaimer: Any content appearing under ‘Gossip’ section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 69
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Mar 02 Iul 2013, 5:30 pm

Meera sees Mohan Kundra's picture and gets hysterical!

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 3A3_1-1

High voltage drama to be seen in the upcoming episode of Saurabh Tiwari's Nautanki Films Productions popular daily soap Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors.

In the previous episode of the show it was seen that Radha (Shama Deshpande) does not like the presence of Meera (Zarina Wahab) around her and wants Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) and Meera to leave her house and go. She pretended that her husband Mohan Kundra is not responsible for Meera's state and that he was a very nice man.

Furthermore we will see that there will be a twist in the tale. A truth will soon unfold in the upcoming episode of the show. On the same we contacted our source to know the storyline and he said, "Meera sees Mohan Kundra's picture in the house. As soon as she sees the picture she gets hysterical. Her emotions are not controllable when she sees the picture."

"Here is when a twist will follow and Radha will unfold the truth. Looking at Meera's situation Radha blurts out the truth. She tells the family members that her husband Mohan Kundra is the man behind Meera's condition now."

How will RK (Vivian Dsena) react to this when he comes to know the truth? To know more do watch Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Krishma Solanki.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mar 02 Iul 2013, 8:42 pm

Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Joi 04 Iul 2013, 8:17 am

I have eaten crocodiles, snakes, rabbits, kangaroos, grasshoppers...and what not: Avinesh Rekhi

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Avinesh
Jaw dropping hot Avinesh Rekhi can make any girl go ga-ga with his looks and smile. Currently he is drawing eyeballs and appreciation portraying the role of Sultan in Colors’ Madhubala and there is no doubt that he has impressed masses with his razor sharp attitude and persona.
As far as his fitness is concerned, you just can’t take off your eyes from his muscular and lean body.
So without much ado, let’s talk to the man himself about his fitness regime.
Personal fitness mantra: One can stay fit in any form of activity like running, sports, gyming or yoga, but the most important aspect is determination and staying focused.
Personal diet mantra: I drink lots of water. I usually skip my dinner. This makes me stay fit.
Exercise routine: Depending upon my shoots, I go to the gym where I indulge in both cardio and weight.
Are you a foodie? Yes, very much. I have never been to any dietician in my entire life. But now to stay fit, I have to keep check on my eating habits.
Are you a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian? I am a hardcore non-vegetarian.
Favourite cuisine: Anything in non veg.
Favourite dish: Since I am a Punjabi, I like my mom’s handmade churi; it’s a kind of crushed paratha that has a layer of jaggery.
A must on my breakfast table: 5 to 6 egg whites, Nutella chocolate sandwich and milk with musli, cornflakes and fruits.
Sugar or sugar-free tea/coffee: I don’t drink tea or coffee.
Lunch generally consists of: My wife is a good cook and I always carry my dabba on the sets. My whole meal consists of chapatti, sabzi and salads.
Dinner generally consists of: Mostly soup, salad and sometimes toast. And if in case I am hungry, then I drink lots of water.
Dessert delights: All types of milkshakes, kheer and fruits.
One thing I can't resist: Chocolates.
My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Strawberry shakes.
My favourite drink (alcoholic): Long island ice tea. I am a lover of whisky and gin. I prefer only few brands in alcohol.
At parties I have: I crave for parties where I eat whatever I feel like.
Most unusual dish I've tasted: Oysters.
Experiment with food: I have stayed in many countries and am not a person who will go abroad and ask for veg food. Till now, I have eaten everything from crocodiles to squids to grasshoppers to snakes to kangaroos to rabbits… to what not.
On the streets, I love to have: Nothing as such.
Do you cook? I can cook but I stay away from doing so. Since I am very good at direction, I can direct anyone to cook.
Fitness tip: Just eat healthy food and drink lots of water. Give 45 minutes a day to your body (as in exercise) to stay fit.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos