Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 13 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 30 Iul 2013, 6:59 pm

Meet the Six Handsome Hunks of Indian Television.
Today we get you the top six most physically fit actors from the current lot in Telly town displaying their rugged looks on Television.

We have seen good acting, good looks, chocolate-boy-next-door image of our male actors. Well the trend has certainly changed today with lead actors on television having a great gym built body too which also gives them the confidence to go bare and dare as they take off their shirt for the Television screen.

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 DD4_56811-vivian-dsena

Vivian Dsena: Here is Superstar, a multi-talented lad who has a Greek god like face! Vivian played a vampire in Star One's Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani and is now seen as the superstar RK in Madhubala. His look is perfect and killing when he delivers his dialogues. Girls wish that he just keeps talking when he delivers his romantic dialogues with an attitude to match. Vivian who is 6 feet tall, with a muscular body has a well-structured built but at the same time has a face which can be used in various roles – be a romantic hero, an action hero, a vampire, a mysterious killer… his body and looks are perfect and that's why he is the superstar of Indian television.

Who says that a good body is not necessary? Acting and good physique on screen and off screen is required for these six handsome hunks who follow a strict regime off screen to maintain a good body which leads to a good mind frame of mind to deliver decent performances too.

So what are you waiting for? It's time now to leave the couch and hit the gym just like these actors do.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Mar 30 Iul 2013, 7:16 pm

Sultan forces Madhu to take divorce from RK in Madhubala!

Drama and suspense are the keys to success as far as our television shows are concerned and Colors’ Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami starrer Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will soon see some eye-opening sequences where Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) will be seen making his re-entry.
According to the ongoing track, RK is under the police custody and his lawyer is trying every possible means to save him from the charges of murdering Sultan, who is actually not dead but pretending as the same to make RK’s life dismal and sends him jail. It is reported recently that Sultan will comeback all sudden in front of Madhu and reveal his intensions.

Now, latest update has that soon there will be a shocking thing to be witnessed by all. Sultan would enter in all filmy style and blackmail Madhubala and asks her to divorce RK. He will pressurized Madhu and under such conditions, where one side is RK’s life another her love for him, Madhu will divorce him and stay with Sultan instead. This is how the track of Madhubala will commence in all Bollywood style. Madhu will sacrifice her life to save RK and RK will remain unaware about the facts.

Will RK let his love to leave him? Will Sultan get his love share from Madhu this way? How the story will take turn now? Wait and watch.
Source: TNN
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 30 Iul 2013, 7:23 pm

I don’t think either I or Drashti (Dhami) has an edge in Jhalak: Siddharth Shukla
2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Siddhart%20shukla

Handsome and beefy Siddharth Shukla, one of the contestants of Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 , is not a very good dancer.

No, we are not passing a judgment. But the cute and talented actor himself admits the same when we asked him about the low marks he has been getting from the judges. “I think I deserved it. All said and done, I am very happy with my journey on this big ticket Colors’ dance reality show. I have learnt a lot,” he avers.

This could be one of the reasons why he refused to speculate on whether he would be able reach the top 3 spot. “That is too farfetched; I only take each week at a time. I will cross the bridge when I come to it,” he observes.

Among all his performances till date, Siddharth finds the act he did for his mother as the closest to his heart. After every outing on the dance floor, the Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na actor dreads the comments of choreographer judge Remo D'Souza the most. “For he is technically sound and can easily spot out the mistakes which we try the most hard to hide,” Siddharth comments.

The actor, however, does not really feel that having professional dancers like Lauren Gottlieb in the fray makes the going tough for amateur dancers like him. “It is not easy, but then I don’t really compete with anybody. I am just here to become a better dancer,” he quips.

Here, Siddharth did admit that currently being a part of Balika Vadhu (Colors) must be helping him gain the audience popularity. “I am seen around daily compared to someone who is not. Having said that, I don’t think either I or Drashti Dhami has an edge for we don’t know what the vote count is,” he opines.

He also accepts that it is quite tough to handle a daily show and a dance series at the same time, “But we work it out and let’s face it yaar, I knew what I was getting into, so it’s no great shakes,” Siddharth adds.

Lastly, we quiz the actor about the constant digs that anchor Kapil Sharma takes at him. “It is all in good humour and sometimes I give it back in equal measure,” he concludes.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 30 Iul 2013, 7:27 pm

drashti dhami speaks about her performance 3rd August 2013
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 31 Iul 2013, 2:22 pm

Behind the scenes: Shah Rukh Khan & Drashti Dhami on the sets of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 10740810
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 4:58 pm

E 24..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 4:59 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 8:03 pm

RK aka Vivian Dsena's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 8:11 pm

Qubool Hai Asad aka Karan Singh Grover, Madhubala Drashti ...

Who is your favorite character?

A. Asad

B. Madhubala

C. Zoya

D. RK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 8:13 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : RK rehearsing for his ....

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : RK talks about Shahrukh
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Iul 2013, 8:13 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Why RK get's angry
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Mier 31 Iul 2013, 8:18 pm

RK to come out from jail and have a dance party with SRK and Madhu in Madhubala!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/RK_to_come_out_from_jail_and_have_a_dance_party_with_SRK_and_Madhu_in_Madhubala-gid-32986-gc-16.html

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 64417110
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Mier 31 Iul 2013, 9:55 pm

'Madhubala': Cold war between this dewar and bhabhi

If sources are to be believed, Vivian Dsena, who plays superstar RK in Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, doesn't get along with his on-screen bhabhi, Seema Mishra.

Buzz is the two don't even exchange customary greetings on the set. What went wrong? Reveals a source, "Vivian's snide remarks irked Seema. He'd make fun of her sun sign and give her acting tips. She finally lost it and gave him a piece of her mind. Ever since, they refuse to talk to each other."

Says the actress, "There's no communication between Vivian and me. I maintain a distance from him. We have a working relationship, so the show doesn't suffer."

Apart from the 'showdown', Vivian's unwillingness to rehearse with Seema worsened their equation. Says she, "I prefer to rehearse and improvise with my co-actors, but he'd rather rehearse with the assistant director. It becomes difficult at times to shoot a scene together because your co-actor may improvise in front of the camera." A source close to Vivian says, "This is nothing but Seema's attempt to garner publicity."

Vivian says, "I am cordial with my co-actors. I have no idea why Seema is giving such statements. To each their own."
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 31 Iul 2013, 10:10 pm

lica54 a scris:'Madhubala': Cold war between this dewar and bhabhi

If sources are to be believed, Vivian Dsena, who plays superstar RK in Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, doesn't get along with his on-screen bhabhi, Seema Mishra.

Buzz is the two don't even exchange customary greetings on the set. What went wrong? Reveals a source, "Vivian's snide remarks irked Seema. He'd make fun of her sun sign and give her acting tips. She finally lost it and gave him a piece of her mind. Ever since, they refuse to talk to each other."

Says the actress, "There's no communication between Vivian and me. I maintain a distance from him. We have a working relationship, so the show doesn't suffer."

Apart from the 'showdown', Vivian's unwillingness to rehearse with Seema worsened their equation. Says she, "I prefer to rehearse and improvise with my co-actors, but he'd rather rehearse with the assistant director. It becomes difficult at times to shoot a scene together because your co-actor may improvise in front of the camera." A source close to Vivian says, "This is nothing but Seema's attempt to garner publicity."

Vivian says, "I am cordial with my co-actors. I have no idea why Seema is giving such statements. To each their own."

Madhubala ": război rece între acest dewar și bhabhi

Daca sursele sunt de a fi crezute, Vivian Dsena, care joaca superstarul RK în Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, nu se intelege bine, pe ecran cu a sa cumnata, Seema Mishra.

Ei doi nici macar nu obișnuiesc sa se salute pe platourile de filmare. Ce a mers prost? Dezvăluie o sursă, "comentariile nesincere a lui Vivian a enervat-o pe Seema. A facut haz de semnele ei de le soare și ii da sfaturi de actorie. Ea a luat-o razna și l-a facut de tot rasul. De atunci, ei refuză să vorbească unul cu altul. "

Spune actrita, "Nu e nici o comunicare între Vivian și mine. Am să mențin distanța fata de el. Avem o relație de lucru, astfel încât serialul sa nu sufere."

În afară de "confruntare", refuzul lui Vivian de a repeta cu Seema a înrăutățit ecuația dintre ei. Spune ea, "prefer să repet și să improvizez cu colegii mei actori, dar el mai bine ar repeta cu directorul adjunct.Devine dificil uneori sa filmez o scena împreună pentru ca co-actorul tau poate improviza în fața aparatului de filmat. "O sursa apropiata de Vivian spune: "Asta nu este altceva decât încercarea lui Seema de a strange publicitate."

Vivian spune: "Eu sunt cordial cu colegii mei actori. Nu am nici o idee de ce Seema da astfel de declaratii. Fiecare pe cont propriu."
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 01 Aug 2013, 8:13 am

Madhubala: What happened to Aryan And Meera?

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2013/madhubala-what-happened-to-aryan-meera-116016.html

Color's show, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, seems to be changing script as often as Drashti Dhami changes costumes on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. The characters, Sultan's son Aryan and mother Meera are no where to be seen in the picture, it's like they seized to exist! And also, RK gets bail just so he can dance with Shahrukh Khan! Sultan's character has a son, Aryan, and also a mother, Meera. But they have seized to exist even before Sultan gets shot. The real issue is, Meera, played by Zarina Wahab, might have been busy with her personal issues and mights not have been able to shoot for the show and they decide to make the character freeze until they can Resume the story. The lead character RK, played by Vivian Dsena, is in jail and is denied bail repeatedly, but when Shahrukh Khan is in the picture, bails seems to be on sale. The surprises does not seize here, apparently, RK will return back to jail as soon as he finishes dancing with King Khan and Deepika Padukone. Even when one is aware the script of television shows can fluctuate like the direction of wind, it does not stop surprising us to see the writers taking millions of viewers this lightly. With the success of the show, the writers should not forget their responsibility to keep the story consistent.
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 01 Aug 2013, 8:25 am

Buna dimi.Numai in serialele indiene este posibil asa ceva.Adica lui Rk i se refuza cautiunea repetat dar cand vine vorba sa danseze cu SK cautiunea este de vânzare si iese doar câteva ore ca după ce danseaza sa meargă din nou la parnaie.Asta chiar ca e de domeniul fantasticului.Vorba lor ar trebui ca creativii sa țină cont si sa păstreze responsabilitatea de a sta in limita.Deci totul a luat-o razna, majoritatea actorilor au dispărut.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 01 Aug 2013, 10:29 am

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2013/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-21st-july-2013-to.html
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 01 Aug 2013, 10:50 am

Admin_dea05 a scris:http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2013/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-21st-july-2013-to.html

serialul Sanayei 0.4 - 0.5 ce slab !E si mai slab ratingul cu inlocuirea Farhan.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 01 Aug 2013, 11:26 am

'Madhubala': Cold war between this dewar and bhabhi

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Viven

Credit:Toi
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 01 Aug 2013, 12:50 pm

Madhubala: RK's two day bail plan with Madhubala against Sultan

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RKs-two-day-bail-plan-with-Madhubala-against-Sultan/30430
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Joi 01 Aug 2013, 5:47 pm

Snippets from Jhalak house: Shaan and Drashti shed tears while 'truant' and 'frustrated' Siddharth goes on a drinking binge

2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Jhalak_0

Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 (BBC Worldwide Productions) is becoming more interesting with each passing week.
But apart from dancing, lots of drama has filled the lives of your favourite celeb contestants. And Tellychakkar.com is here to share some incidents that unfolded both on and off screen on the show.
Superstar singer and dancer Shaan will be seen performing Mallakhamb act. The art form is indeed tough and Shaan, during the act, slipped quite a few times. Judges (Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Remo Dsouza) pointed out his mistakes and Shaan wore a look of discomfort and discontentment. However, judges also applauded Shaan for his noble effort.
But next came a shocker when Shaan started crying on the stage and said, “I don't want to do this anymore. I want to get back to singing.”
Said a source, “He really slipped and of course he wanted to give a good performance. He's sincere that way, especially since he scored low last week. He wanted to make a comeback so he thought he'd try something very difficult but he couldn’t pull it off. He was genuinely upset. He was sad last week too. I think he's lost interest in this show. He feels it's interfering with his singing assignments and wants to get back to doing what he's good at but Shaan genuinely didn't do well and as it is, he's very sensitive and can't take criticism.”
We texted Shaan, but understandably, he chose not to comment.
Coming to Drashti Dhami, the lovely lady lost her composure and threw a fit. Here’s what happened. Drashti and her choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan till date, have been very innovative in their acts. Drashti believed that her “forte” and “real skills” lies in acting. Hence she opted for a romantic act, which when finished, appeared “sweet and cute” but not “impressive” to the judges.
The comments hit Drashti so bad that she started weeping profusely. She kept on crying sitting at the contestants’ box, while others went on with their acts.
Here more from the source: “She later went to her make-up room and yelled at everyone to get out and leave her alone. She was visibly upset for her poor performance and was very angry. She even slammed things in the room.”
Drashti did not respond to our call, but we will suggest her to stay calm and take things in stride.
The latest victim of the cut-throat-competition in Jhalak is Siddharth Shukla.
Siddharth’s act was not up to the mark. He did Pasodoble and used boxing ring as a prop. It didn’t click and he got a score of 7-8-8. Shukla just looked like his body was not meant for dancing and the judges were generous enough to give him even the above score.
So why did he perform so badly? Let’s learn from the highly placed source. “He didn't rehearse and has been out partying all week, and learned his routine in just one day. He told his choreographer to tell the judges that he had hurt his back, and learned this whole routine in only 6 hours. The judges still scored him low and he really needs to understand that it’s unfair for other are working really hard.”
The same source continued, “Siddharth was upset with the judges. He thought they would be impressed by the setting and the boxing ring prop, but that did not happen. After the episode was shot, he went on a drinking binge and even accused of the show being rigged. He expected a perfect 30 this week.”
Siddharth received our text but chose not to revert.
We also buzzed a channel spokesperson but did not get any official comment on the developments.
All we can say…dancing is all about fun…contestants should understand it and play the game in a fair not foul mood.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 01 Aug 2013, 8:42 pm

Deepali aka Seema Mishra's PERSONAL EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW in Madhubala

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Cold War between RK & Seema

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 01 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

King Khan mentors RK on dance floor
2.Noutati media - Pagina 13 Srkinmadhubala

Eid brought double cheer for RK ( Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala ( Drashti Dhami) of telly show Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon when Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan invited the duo to celebrate the festival with him.

The highlight of the evening was SRK, RK and Madhu grooving to the Chennai Express song, Get On The Dance Floor. Vivian, who has two left feet, was happy to be mentored by Shah Rukh. Says he, "Shah Rukh is humble. He is a livewire on stage and instills energy into everyone." Drashti says, "I feel blessed to be sharing the stage with SRK. He brings alive the passion of dance within you."

Says SRK, "It was really great working with the cast of Madhubala... Madhubala is an amazing dancer and is also blessed with beautiful eyes."

The surprise package of the evening was Deepika Padukone, who joined the trio, making it a complete 1..2..3..4 performance.

The EID episode of Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon airs on August 7 on Colors.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/King-Khan-mentors-RK-on-dance-floor/articleshow/21529256.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Aug 2013, 1:39 pm

Sbb 0:10

http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=x12lcw7
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Aug 2013, 1:40 pm

Madhubala Sultan’s terror in RK, Madhubala’s (Drashti Dhami) life

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Sultans-terror-in-RK-Madhubalas-Drashti-Dhami-life/30461

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos