Serialesitelenovelet
Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 2 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 2 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

4 participanți

Pagina 2 din 3 Înapoi  1, 2, 3  Urmatorul

In jos

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

Mesaj Scris de Nicky Mar 08 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

Indicii pentru ep.5 (bisena)

Metin gives Tayyar information about Omer's identity but this part is a little bit surprising. And you will understand later. You will see some flashbacks from Metin's life and we will know more about him. Things are getting real interesting.

Elif and Omer are at Pelin's house and they are searching for new clues about Nilufer.

ELIF: Can we make a toasted sandwich or have some snack? I get carsick.
ÖMER: Didn't you just eat a wafer?

Tayyar invites everybody to dinner to know Omer better.

ÖMER : This looks very formal.

ELİF: Yeah, it doesn't look right. We look like a couple married for 40 years.
ELİF- ÖMER: Let's hold hands.

A surprise awaiting Omer in Tayyar's house.
As for Nilufer, she will have very difficult days.
Nicky
Nicky
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/08/2010

Sus In jos

Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Kara para ask - rezumate si traduceri

Mesaj Scris de Nicky Mar 08 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Rezumat ep.5

Elif feels like she is cornered from all angles, when an unexpected guest Ömer, her mother, and the photos on her laptop  she is caught in a mangle. First she must explain to her mother who Ömer is, then she needs to get the photos frozen on her laptop out of site, but most importantly she has to make sure that Nilüfer' does not see what is on the screen.  Elif must play the best acting scene of her life.

Pelin and Arda get a hold of Nilüfer’s SIM card, and they find a very important clue.  Elif and Ömer with this information start to trace the clue, and slowly they are untying the knots.  With each step they are getting closer to Nilüfer, however neither is happy with the difficulties they seem to have with each other.  All of a sudden Elif finds herself in the middle of a police investigation and she tries to adjust to this situation and work together with Ömer and his friends, but she is tangled by the obstacles of Zerrin and Tayyar. Tayyar is extremely uncomfortable with this new boyfriend situation, he is determined to get to know Ömer better in order to figure out what his intentions are, and in order to do this he organizes a dinner at his home.  Both Elif and Ömer now face the entire family and Tayyar with the biggest test.

Nilüfer who has been held captive for days has something very dangerous that awaits her.  Sıtkı has put it into his head to have sex with the young girl, with or without her consent.  At the least expected moment he takes her into his arms.  As Nilüfer helplessly tries to fight her way out of the arms of Sıtkı, Metin rescues her.  Suddenly her worse enemy has become her hero.  As Nilüfer tries to figure out Metin's intentions, Metin in order to make her more comfortable arranges a surprise for her.  Metin without realizing it, is slowly becoming attracted to his prisoner, but Nilüfer is not in any position to realize this.  With Metin extending a helpful hand she responds in a very unexpected manner.
Nicky
Nicky
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/08/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 10 Apr 2014, 11:09 pm

traduceri ep 5

from EAUFC FB

Dinner scene:
He impressed Asli first by saying that Elif constantly mentioned them. He also talked about a camp which Elif and Asli had together in Switzerland (he got that information from the back of the picture he saw in Ahmet Denizer’s office in the second episode) This surprised Elif a lot. He said they met in Italy while doing a business and initially they didn’t meet face to face and did their business over the phone. There was a problem in one of the orders and he said he kept calling Elif but she was so busy and she didn’t respond him well and they had argued a little bit. Upon this, he decided to go to Elif’s office and this was how they met and later on, he found out that Elif thought he was an old man. They were asked when they met. Elif said “summer” and Omer said “spring” at the same time. Then Omer said he was born in winter and therefore, he always thought “summer” when it was a sunny weather. Tayyar asked him where he was born and he said he was from Ankara, Dikmen originally (and Engin is from there actually) but he was raised in Istanbul and attended the school in London. Mostly they were very convincing. And I guess Omer’s attention to everybody made people like him.

Tayyar’s lady knows Omer from high school and asked him what he was doing here and threatened him with telling this to Tayyar. Omer said that he knew she was cheating on Tayyar with Asli’s husband .

One more thing Elif said she was really impressed with Omer's acting there and also suprised that he knew museums and etc. in Rome. Omer said : "I graduated from a college and you assume that people who doesn't have money (means people who is not rich like you) are ignorant."
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Varsta : 55
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 10 Apr 2014, 11:15 pm

Here are the first half hour:

Zerrin to Omer:

- i was going to inform her, sir. Why did you come upstairs?

I was indeed waiting downstairs for Elif, but when she didn’t come I become worried and thougth maybe something happened.

Elif: It’s my fault mom. I had something important to do, work-related. Thats why I got delayed.

Zerrin to Elif: Are you working for our company?

Elif: no mom.

Omer: Excuse me, I disturbed you on this time of the day, our introduction was odd. I am Omer.

Zerrin: nice meeting you. I am the mother of Elif.

Omer: Ofcourse. Elif already showed me your photo. I was longing for meeting you.

ZerrIn: You two are friends from..? I don’t want to be impolite, but I don’t know you.

Omer: Dear elif, Didn’t you inform your mother about me? Can I take over these?(elif hands over the usb)

Elif: Mom, Omer just arrived from Italy, because I wanted him by my side, due to the death of my father.

Omer says his condolences to the mother.

Zerrin thanks him and asks: So, you are close friends?

Elif:Actually, I didn’t want to tell this news at this way, but Omer is my lover.

Zerrin looks surprised.

Fetih and the chief of police (looking at the photos)

Chief: This is police investigator Omer Omer. The brother of investigator Huseyin from the department of crime scene investigation, from Van. And the fiancée of Sibel .

And there is not much time before I send him back to Van, willingly or dismissed. Cause he went far beyond any border.

But Fetih, everything ok? Does he bother you?

Fetih: No chief. Just a coincidence, I was curious a long time, wanting to know who this man is.

No I know.

Chief: Is there anything I can do for you?

Fetih: keeping this conversation between us, is enough.

Zerrin tells Elif that it isn’t a nice way to introduce her boyfriend to her the way it went.

Zerrin: why didn’t I know anything about him before?

Elif: You’re right mom. Forgive me.

I don’t have much time, I’ll explain everything to you as soon as possible.

Omer shakes hands with the mother of elif, telling her that he’s glad meeting her and excusing himself for bothering her at this time.

Zerrin agrees with him and offers him coffee. Omer says that he loves to, but he is in a hurry. Maybe another time.

Elif is leaving also and explains to her mom that they have some work to do.

Zerrin gets irritated by that and asks elif why she’s always in a hurry, whats going on? Elif kisses her mom goodbye and promises that she will explain everything another time.

Tayyar asks zerrin if Elif has arrived. Zerrin tells him she arrived and left also and don’t knows why.

Omer asks Elif that there was a video on the stick, did she want to hide it from him? What did they sent?

Elif lies and says she just wanted to watch it, but then closed it (because him and her mom coming by)

Omer asks Elif: Now, where are we going to watch it? You left the computer inside.

Elif answers him by telling that if she took the computer with her, her mom wasn’t going to let her leave. And that he shouldn’t have went up to her room.

Omer: Nothing of this had happened if you just took your computer with you, instead of watching the video.

Elif: I told you, I couldn’t watch it.
They argue a little about where to go for watching it. Then Elif gets in the car with Omer.

Tayyar: Dear Zerrin, why are your nerves on? Did anything happen?

Zerrin: No. Why did I deserve this? Does any daughter do this to her mother?

Asli: Mom, please explain. What happened?

Tayyar: Impossible for Elif to do something un purpose that makes you sad, dear Zerrin. Tell me. What has bothered you?

Zerrin: elif does things in secret and I don’t know about it.

The little lady has a lover.

If the man hasn’t come on coincidence, then she wasn’t going to introduce us to each other.

I’m very hurt. I didn’t expect this at all from Elif.

Asli laughs about it:’Elif a lover?! Who is he?

Tayyar gets a sms from Fetih: ‘ We have to meet asap. I know who the lover of Elif is’.

Taner confirms Zerrin by saying that it isn’t of the manners of Elif and that she should have introduced them.

Asli is still laughing about it.

Pelin and Arda getting disturbed by a mad Huseyin, asking them what Omer has to do with the photo of Elif . Huseyin asks them what Omer has to do with her. Why he went with her to Rome etc. He is mad at them and wants an explanation.

They get saved by the ringing of the phone of Pelin.

Omer tells Pelin that Elif and him are on their way, cause they need a computer right a way.

Pelin tells him that she isn’t home, but they can use hers. Explains where he can find the key of her home.

Then she asks him if Elif knows that she is being tapped. Omer says no. Pelin tells him to close the tapping-software on the computer before using it.

She hangs up and sees Huseyin. He asks her if it was Omer, she was talking to. She denies.

Then they continue listening to Huseyin, who is trying to find out what they’ve been up to together with Omer.

Arda tells Huseyin to leave Omer alone and let him solve the crime involving Sibel. That omer is capable of doing so etc.

Huseyin leaves.

Fetih meets Tayyar. Tayyar asks him if he knows who this men (Omer) is, a man that even Ahmed didn’t knew.

Fetih tells him; I’ve found out who he is, uncle.

Elif and Omer getting off the car. Elif: The man told me not to involve the police, and now I don’t even leave the police. I’m even getting in the house of an agent.

Omer: Nobody followed us. Let’s get in the house.

Omer looks for the keys, under the plant at Pelin’s door. Elif aks him: And if some other one found her keys? Doesn’t she get afraid/worried at all?

Omer: Pelin lives her quite a time, and everybody knows her. And I’m not anybody. Let’s get in.

Omer: Come in.

Elif: Isn’t it impolite? We went to the house of the girl and got in, without her being her?

The dogs (Kelbse?) walks in and Demir is distracted by him.

Demir: Serious? She is like my sister. My friend since my start at the academy.We worked together for years in Van. We lived near each other. Even her money is mine and mine money hers.

Elif laughs and says: Just like Bahar and me.

Then they hug with the dog.

Tayyar and Metin watching the photos.

Tayyar: so he is a businessman? You’re sure?

Metin: definitely. He’s a businessman living in Italy. A company that deals in stones. That how he and Elif met. And then they co-operated.

I affirmed this by an policeman. There isn’t any harm we could except from him.

Tayyar: We should underestimate anybody. We need to know him better. Be warned for Elif not telling him anything. You never know. Maybe she asks him to help her, tells about her sister (Nilufer) and about the money laundering…

Now Metin. Tell me. Who is this man? I want to know what this man knows and doesn’t knows.

MEtin: No worries uncle. I was also going to watch this guys steps.

Omer asks Elif to get him some water (so he can close the tapping-software of the computer).

Then they look into the file on the stick and it just shows Elif when she was a baby. Omer asks Elif if there was something else on the stick. Elif denies. Flashback of the moment when Elif did replace the videos. Omer suspects something and asks Elif if she isn’t lying. Elif denies and tells him she’s also surprised, just like him.

Omer: I don’t know. You looked nervous. Elif: This men sent me the surprise , my dad got me and you are questioning me about if/why I am nervous??

Omer: But if I didn’t come to your house on coincidence, I wasn’t going to know about any video.

Elif: Whats your problem with me? Do you want to help me or keep questioning me? I didn’t murder them. I’m not a murderer. I’m also a victim. I had a nice life! Elif cries and continues: My dad is death and my sister is kidnapped. I’m finished. #emotional. Omer looks at her.

Omer consoles her: Ok. Don’t cry. Forgive me. I pressured you a lot.

He tries to cheer her up:Omer: Im going to make some tea. Do you want some? Elif doesn’t respond and keeps crying. Omer walks up to make some tea.

Metin and his mother. He talks with her about leaving this place. That he has an opportunity to get his revenge from father Tayyar. He tells her that everything is going to be ok.

Flashback of a young Tayyar hitting the mother of Metin because he doesn’t want to be the father of Metin and that he doesn’t want anybody to know. And then Tayyar cuts the tongue of the mother of Metin, Metin saw everything and hears Tayyar saying ; He only is going to know me as his uncle.

Elif and Omer are talking about where this guys found this video, belonged to her father. Then elif asks him if he can call her a cab.

Then Pelin and Arda come in.Pelin says glad you didnt leave already. She apologizes to Elif about her home, being messy. Arda tells her to stop talking about manners and getting to the point.

Pelin tells Omer that they received a last signal, from the phone of Nilu. And maybe they found the place of where Nilu is being held.

They talk about the time of the signal etc. Omer asks Elif how that place looked like. Elif explains and then she gets inpatient and asks; Now did you find the place of Nilu or not.

Omer explains that its the place where her phone received last signal. They could have left to another place.

Elif says: What are we waiting for? Lets go!

Omer: Its getting late elif. Let me bring you home.

Elif: But i m coming with you also tomorrow, right?

Omer: tomorrow I will let you know.

Pelin says to elif that if Metin calls her another time, she must contact one of them rightaway. So they can trace him.

Then Elif says to Omer that she is hungry. And if she leaves like that she will feel sick in the car. She asks Pelin if she could eat something (sandwich).

Pelin gets up to make something for her to eat.

Omer looks at elif and says: Sandwich? Didn't you just eat a cookie?

Elif: I feel like eating something salty/savoury. That she will get more saturated by that.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 10 Apr 2014, 11:25 pm

Zerrin walks into the room of Elif to wake her up, discovering Elif hasn't slept at home. Asli asks her mom if Elif did show up. Zerrin explains that Elif did inform her, but she thought maybe Elif arrived home late.

Then a unimportant short talk between asli and her mother about Elif.

Tayyar and Pinar having breakfast and talking silly.

Mert participates breakfast. Tayyer is curious, asking Mert why he did come? Mert answers him that he wants to talk about it in private (whithout Pinar).4

Tayyar gets called by Zerrin. Tayyar tells her that he thought about having dinner all together, inviting that guy also (omer) to get to know him and if he's worth Elif.

Zerrin approves.

At Pelin's house:

Omer tries to prevent Elif from coming with him, because it may get risky. Elif doesnt care and says let it happen, want to go with you.

Omer: Girl, do you want to die??

Dont you understand me?

Elif: Do you think I'm living?

Life isnt breathing only. You know that. You cant ask me to wait here.

If you want you can leave. But I will follow you and get there also.

Then they go together.

Metin calls his snitch to ask where Elif is. The snitch tells him that Elif didn't come home last night.

Metin says to him that it doenst matter, he has to find her. Its his job to look for her. He wants to know every step Elif takes.

Nilu is going throught her stuff in her suitcase. Watching herself in the mirror and putting lipstick on and off. Then she finds her phone card and hides it in her bra.

Then she wants to change her clothes and that evil man comes in and doesnt want to leave.

Elif and Omer searching for the house of where Nile been kidnapped, walking in woodlands.

Then Elif sees something she recognises, starts running, Omer tells her to be carefully.

Nilu and evil man. He tries to rape her. Nilu cries and tries to prevent him.

Elif and Omer are in a cabin, where Nilu was being kept. Nobodys is there. Elif recognises it and gets emotional (flashback).

Metin walks in the room where nilu is. He hits the man and tells him;"didn't I entrust you this girl? Didnt I do that?? He hits him more. Nilu crying, covered by a pillow.

Omer and Elif are in the cabin. Elif still emotional. Omer asks her if she's ok. Elif gives him details about the time she was there, when the both were kidnapped.Omer searchs the place and finds the phone of Nilufer.

He asks Elif: How much is your weight?

Elif: What involves that in this matter?

Omer: How much?

Elif gives him a number (approximately 50). He looks at her. She says, ok ok. And gives him her real weight.

She says; what's up with that? Is your curiosity over now.

Omer: How many of them were here?

Elif: three (flashback)

Elif: No. Four.

Omer: They could have carried you for the most 10 minutes. Come with me.

Metin walks in the room, where Nilu been hold.

He offers her water and tells her not to be afraid.

He says that he gets sad when she acts like that.

He promises her that from now on, nobody here will harm her. Its a promise.

Nilu keeps crying and being afraid.

Elif recognises the environment. They split up to search for some evidence/track.

Then Elif looks around, doesnt see omer and gets worried/afraid, calling his name.

She finds him.

Omer has founds some evidence, some keycord of a club.

Metin takes evil man out and hits him.

The wallet of the evil man falls out his pocket on the ground.

MEtin: If you ever come near that girl, I will kill you.

Evil man: Ok. Forgive me. I will never touch her again.

Metin talks to the two guards: If this man ever come near that girl I will kill you both also.

Nilu is watching all this, crying behind the window.

Bahar introduces Levent, as new employee. Conversation between Asli and Levent.

Elif and Omer arrive at the club (adress was on the keycord) and walk towards the entrance.
Omer: I will do the talking inside. Dont interrupt and dont interfere. Ok?

Elif: At your service. What you pleased, Sir.

Omer: Sometimes you are so annoying that I am certain to have a lots of patient to endure you.

Elif: Hmm. You have that lots of patient or do I? (Meaning she has a lots of patient to endure him).

Omer introduces himself to the receptionist as investigator of the police. She says she cant give any information whithout an official appeal for investigation, she doesnt want to loose her job.

Omer is listening and observing the area and tells her that he wil come back later. He asks Elif if she still want water with sugar. He pretends to be worries saying she was not feeling good in the car.

Omer telling the receptionist: She (elif) is pregnant. Her stomach comes up.

Elif assures that to the receptionist.

Receptionist looking happy for her and asking her in which month and that she s also pregnant, having a girl etc. Then she offers to get pregnant Elif something for her sickness.

Elif walks with the receptionist, who offers her water and keeps her talking. So Omer can get his hands on the files behind the desk (with the list of members),

Then they leave the place.

Asli is having the sollicitation conversation with Levent. Asking him about his qualities and why he wants to work with them.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 10 Apr 2014, 11:31 pm

Omer, Elif, Arda en Pelin having lunch together and discussing the tracks they found (the phone from the cabine and the file).

Omer and Elif are bickering. Elif tells Omer she is going to the toilets to wash her hands and face otherwise she will get mad or something.

Elif leaves the table and Omer complains about her to Arda and Pelin.

Omer: Allah allah, astonishing. You tell her (elif) not to involve herself, she still involves in everything.

Pelin: Actually, she's a very nice girl. Her mother is an elite woman. I didnt think Elif is a normal person.

Omer: What part of hers is normal.. Stubborn.

Metin organizing a 'dinner' table for him and Nilu.

Metin: I have made them prepare sushi for you. Because you like that.

Ofcourse I didnt know which sort of sushi you'd prefer, I ordered all sorts. Enjoy your meal.

Nilu: How am I supposed to eat?

Metin have the guard untie her hands and makes him leave.

They eat and Metin talks small talk about sushi.

Levent and Bahar.

\Bahar asks Levent how the meeting with Asli went. LEvent tells her that Asli questioned him a lot, and he responded to all, but he doesnt think she liked him at all.

Bahar: Never mind. Nobody cares of what asli thinks. Most important is what Elif thinks.

Levent: Well, miss Elif doesnt show up a lot at the company.

Bahar: She sended me a message this morning, that she would be coming today to the company. She told me that she will introduce you to all here. But she didnt show up. I dont know why.

Levent: I hope she found the place of the diamants and we will get out this silly game.

Omer and elif.

Elif is talking on the phone to 'uncle' Tayyer about the invitation. That Omer and she are glad to be invited to have dinner together tonight, and that he is walking with her right now. She tells Tayyer that Omer has meetings, but will do his best to attend.

Then they start argueing.

Omer: Are we going to have dinner all together tonight?

Elif: I am attending. You dont.

We will be revealed immediately. My mom will know in 5 minutes that we ain't lovers.

Omer: I can handle all that, but I dont know if you can.

Elif: Me?? Look at yourself. Nobody will believe that you've been living in Rome for years.

Omer: I don't prefer to go with you to any particular place.
Elif: Listen. You started this disaster. If you didnt show up at my house and for my mom, I should have been in this.

Omer: But you are secretive and create suspicions, so I cant turn my back at you with trust.

Elif: ME? secretive?

You know me to the level that you can tell what a have for breakfast, but I dont know anything about you.

I dont even know if you are trustable or kreezie.

Omer: Anybody looking at you (/at your appearance) would think you are a lady, but your tongue doesnt know boundaries.

Elif: Me or you?

An assistance who has observed the argueing says: excuse me.How can I help you?

Elif and Omer realize they were argueing and Omer asks the assistance about the phone (if she could fix it, so they kan retrieve the information inside).

At the company. Asli asks Levent to leave. She thanks him and says that the company doesnt want to be working with him. And goes off. She meets Mert outside the company, where Mert asks her about Nilufer. Asli says that Nilu is in New York. Mert is confused, cause he thought she is in Istanbul.

OMer and Elif watch a video from the phone of Nilufer. A video where Mert and Nilufer are partying. And a video message of Nilu where she asks Mert to leave her alone, and stop calling her otherwise she will tell his father about it.

Elif is surprised and says she didnt knew anything about this.

Omer says the video dates from the day of the murder and questiones Elif about where they were.

Then he asks Elif if she knew about the relationshop between Nilu and MErt.

Elif: No, I didnt know anything. Mert and Nilu grew up together. He is the son of Uncle Tayyer.

Omer: tayyer, the one who invited us to dinner this evening?

Elif. Yes. He's a friend of the family. Sort of uncle.

Omer: Was he at the party, the night off the murder?

Elif: No. He wasn't.

Mert is a person a little bit weird. Once he shows up, then you dont hear about him.

Omer: We will go this evening.

Elif: Do you really suspect Mert?

Omer: What kind of person is Mert?

Elif: He is irresponsible. I mean, he has a problem with alcohol. We can say that he has a lot of money and not much brain.

Omer: No I suspect him more.

Elif: He s a childhood friend! We grew up together!

I admit, he sometimes goes far beyond the boundaries, but he doesnt kidnap people. And isnt a murder.

Omer: Wait a minute. I didnt say he's a murderer.

Nilufer wasnt at home, that night (of the murder) and I know where you all were. Nilufer said in her declaration that she was at home.

Its clear that something happened between her and Mert (a problem). And maybe they saw something (/have information about something),

Look Elif. I dont want to get you worried from start but the one that kidnapped you, knows you and your family very well.Or he watches you very good, or has an informants in your environment.

Elif: Omer, do you know what you're saying?

Omer: Use your head. He knew at what time the flight off nilufer was leaving. He prepared everything very smart. Nobody suspects Nilufer being kidnapped.

Well?? Nilufer is studying in NY.

The most awful is they know you. They know very well that you dont go to the police. They even trust on your reliability that thay show up to you on the streets.

Let me bring you back to your home. From there I will go to my own place.

Where does Tayyer lives?

Elif: .... street.

But what are we going to say to people? We dont say anything.

Omer: I will solve that. Trust me.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 17 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

ep 6. secventa de la cofetarie

Elif: Could you please stop there?
Omer: Why?
Elif: Could you please stop?
Elif: Could you please stop? You're still driving.
Omer: What happened?

Elif: Good evening. I want that cherry chocolate cake and Rococò. I will be outside. It is urgent, please.
Omer: I want tea but I want it brewed, not a tea bag.

Omer: Are you going to eat both of them?
Omer: Ok, ok, eat the entire patisserie if you'd like. I don't care.

Omer: Well?
Elif: What?
Omer: Tell me. I am listening. What's going on?

Omer: Well?
Elif: What's going on? Wrong question! You should ask what is not going on. My life has turned into an action movie.
Omer: Turn the page. I know that. I need new information. What are you keeping from me? You remember, right? We said no lies.
Elif: I am tired of you judging me. The only thing I want is not to leave my sister there for one more night. Is this too much to ask?
Omer: I don't know what you talked with Metin in the car. But, you asked Pelin about the City Surveillance Cameras for some reason. You didn't want me to know the things you talked in the car.

[Omer puts the cakes away]

Elif: What?! What are you doing?
Omer: Look, I am really trying hard to trust you. But, your turning your eyes away and your mysterious behaviors really bother me. Now, you will tell me what you talked in that car. Yes, I am listening to you.

[Omer gets up and attempts to leave]

Omer: Have a good night and good luck in your life.
Elif: Omer! Omer!
Omer: Don't tell me anymore excuses.
Elif: Metin told me that one of those animals forced my sister to ... You told me...That man, Sitki... was convicted of rape. Maybe, he is the man Metin mentioned. Nilufer is alone there. All alone... And I really don't know what her condition will be when we find her.I really don't know.
Omer: Ok...Cry... Your burden is heavy. If someone else was in your shoes, one would run away. Elif, I promise that I will rescue your sister. These are the last nights you spent without her. I promise you.

Bahar: In fact, she is a very cold person and she doesn't easily give up. She is cautious but if she let herself go, she walks on air. I read somewhere that people who work for a common goal fall in love with each other more easily and passionately.
Elif: Could you please stop there? Omer: Why? Elif: Could you please stop? Elif: Could you please stop? You're still driving. Omer: What happened? Elif: Good evening. I want that cherry chocolate cake and Rococò. I will be outside. It is urgent, please. Omer: I want tea but I want it brewed, not a tea bag. Omer: Are you going to eat both of them? Omer: Ok, ok, eat the entire patisserie if you'd like. I don't care. Omer: Well? Elif: What? Omer: Tell me. I am listening. What's going on? Omer: Well? Elif: What's going on? Wrong question! You should ask what is not going on. My life has turned into an action movie. Omer: Turn the page. I know that. I need new information. What are you keeping from me? You remember, right? We said no lies. Elif: I am tired of you judging me. The only thing I want is not to leave my sister there for one more night. Is this too much to ask? Omer: I don't know what you talked with Metin in the car. But, you asked Pelin about the City Surveillance Cameras for some reason. You didn't want me to know the things you talked in the car. [Omer puts the cakes away] Elif: What?! What are you doing? Omer: Look, I am really trying hard to trust you. But, your turning your eyes away and your mysterious behaviors really bother me. Now, you will tell me what you talked in that car. Yes, I am listening to you. [Omer gets up and attempts to leave] Omer: Have a good night and good luck in your life. Elif: Omer! Omer! Omer: Don't tell me anymore excuses. Elif: Metin told me that one of those animals forced my sister to ... You told me...That man, Sitki... was convicted of rape. Maybe, he is the man Metin mentioned. Nilufer is alone there. All alone... And I really don't know what her condition will be when we find her.I really don't know. Omer: Ok...Cry... Your burden is heavy. If someone else was in your shoes, one would run away. Elif, I promise that I will rescue your sister. These are the last nights you spent without her. I promise you. Bahar: In fact, she is a very cold person and she doesn't easily give up. She is cautious but if she let herself go, she walks on air. I read somewhere that people who work for a common goal fall in love with each other more easily and passionately.

michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 18 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm

Omer: They got the City Surveillance Camera records.
Elif: Is there anything?
Omer: The license plate is fake one. There is no record of it.
Elif: Well, did you find anything about Metin's identity?
Omer: Unfortunately. But, Pelo will check the security cameras around. Of course she has to get a warrant since it is a private property and I don't know how we will get that information without a warrant.
Elif: Now we are going to Balik Adam club, aren't we?
Omer: Not now. After dropping you off, I went to Pelo's house. Sitki has a wife. I found her address. We are going there now.
Elif: Well, why didn't you call me? Why didn't you let me know? I couldn't sleep all night. Do you know that?
Omer: It was around Morning Prayer time and I didn't want to disturb you by waking you up.
Elif: I haven't been able to sleep for days.
Omer: I realize that. You are very difficult for the last two days. But, don't cross the line, ok? I am not the sweetest man on this world. Let's not end up in police station.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Vin 18 Apr 2014, 10:02 pm

Omer: You are late.
Elif: I couldn’t even change my clothes. I’ll go like this.
Omer: Where were you?
Elif: I collected the money. It is in the trunk.
Omer: I thought you were bankrupt. How did you get it?
Elif: It was a coincidence. I happened to find it.
[Omer gives her a long stare]
Omer: Anyway. Hopefully, you won’t have to give that money. Pelo and I made a plan.
Elif: You and Pelin made a plan?
Omer: Yes.
Elif: I hope you mention me about that plan sometime.
[She looks towards Pelin]
Elif: Did you and Pelin have a relationship in the past?
Omer [unbelievingly]: Pelin?
[Omer looks towards Pelin and then Elif, he chuckles]
Omer: Are you jealous?
Elif: Don’t be silly.
Omer: I don’t know… You women usually stake your claim on your man. It is very hard to tell what's going on in that head of yours. I don’t know… Maybe, you took this game too seriously. Maybe, you got into the mood, eh?
Elif: Look. I don’t do that mistake. You control yourself. Why do you keep implying such weird things?
Omer: Look, let me tell you this. I am still in love with Sibel. There is not a single moment that I don’t think about her. I didn’t even say goodbye to the person whom I love. And, I am not implying anything to you.
Elif: Fine.
[Elif can’t start the car]
Omer: Drive this car right! If you are not able to do it, let me drive it. D… D… (Means D Drive)
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Joi 24 Apr 2014, 3:38 pm

traducere ep 7

Kara Para Aşk episode 7
(As we were not able to fully watch the beginning scenes, we will make any corrections and additions later. Please make sure to check the synopses when you are able, for we will be making changes frequently.)
Elif, thinking she has killed Sitki, cries.

Tayar tries to force Pinar to tell the truth. He threatens to burn her. Pinar tells him that they are school friends and that Omer is not rich. Tayyar gets angry and demands to know why she didn’t say anything right after dinner. I didn’t remember then, Pinar tells him.
What, you remembered at the party? Someone that unforgettable to you, huh? Why did he lie? What is he after? What did he say when you introduced yourself to him?” Tayyar questioned her.
Pinar says, “he said something like “You are mistaken,” …
Tayyar demands to know if Omer’s name is really Omer, and where he went to school.
Omer tries to calm Elif down and tells her that the man had been knifed earlier. Arda and Pelin come to the club and Omer tells them what Metin has done.
The screen changes to the day before, and shows Metin catching Sitki, then making plans to demand money from Elif and telling her to come to the clubhouse.
Pelin tries to comfort Elif, too. Arda says that they have to call the police and that they have to arrest Elif. But, Omer refuses to let Arda call the police, and Arda starts to argue, saying, if it is discovered that Sitki was killed earlier, Elif would be let go.
Elif starts to cry, claiming that Metin is going to kill her sister, Nilufer.
Omer says, “This ends here! No one is going to tell the police…”
Metin wakes up Nilufer, “Are you afraid?”
“No, but, “ says Nilufer.
Metin says that they are still suffering from the effects of the night before, that he is also affected.
Nilufer, “We should just forget it, it was weird anyway…”
Metin says, “Never, it was real..”
“Come on, I am going to take you for a tour on the yacht..” says.
Zerrin. “Haven’t Asli and the others woken up yet?”
The maid, “No, Ma’am.” And, tells Zerrin that Elif left with Omer earlier.

Elif, crying, “they are going to kill my sister!.”
Omer, “Elif, nothing bad is going to happen, Elif, trust me.”
Omer’s brother comes, and Omer tells them that he called his brother for help. The brother demands to know why they didn’t tell him everything from the beginning, the diamonds, the situation with the sister, and gets angry at them, but tells them that he will help them out.
Omer refuses to accept the lie, but then becomes convinced. Ali calls the other detectives for help and then they clean the fingerprints.

Metin, forcing Nilufer onto the boat says, “Your sister is not concerned about you. She dresses up and goes to parties, ignoring you, “ trying to convince Nilufer that Elif is not looking for her. Nilufer states, “My sister would never forget about me, “ but, Metin shows her the newspapers.
Metin pulls Nilufer away from the edge of the boat, saing, “ If you fall in, you will die.” Nilufer says that she is in a situation worse than death, and that she has lost her father. “Maybe, your father was a bad person, and it isn’t that important for you to lose him.” “If only I hated him and he still lived,” says Nilufer. “What did you suffer from your father that was so bad?”
When Tayyar comes home, he buys a ticket for Mert to Bali for the next day. “Why would a man hide his past,” He asks, referring to Omer. “Either he is ashamed of something, or he has another purpose.”
Omer, washing Elif’s face, “There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Elif.” Just then, Tayyar calls Elif. Omer takes the call. Tayyar states that he was actually calling Omer and that he wanted to meet Omer’s family and wanted to invite them to Istanbul.
Detective Ali, when he comes to the clubhouse, gets angry at Omer’s brother and demands to know why the brother started following the dead man. The brother tries to convince Detective Ali that the dead man was involved with the transgender murders, and states that he wishes he had not followed the man, trying to convince Ali and get him on a different track. Omer, not being able to calm Elif down, takes her home. When Elif asks Omer why he brought her to his house, he says, “ I couldn’t leave you alone in this condition.”
The sister in law says, “There is definitely something going on between these two.”
Omer to Elif, “Are you feeling better?”
Elif, “I can’t get the image of that man out of my head…”
Omer, “I should never have taken you there. But, we have to catch Metin.”
Elif, “My life was full of hope and excitement and fun, but now it is full of death. I think about my father every night, how happiness, laughter, all have come to an end.”
Omer, “Elif, if you give up, we will lose, but together, we will overcome… you have become a great friend and companion, (in Italian).”
Elif…”Oh, you have learned some Italian..”
Metin tells Nilufer to read some writing.
Omer goes to wash up. His sister-in-law comes out and asks, “Isn’t there school today? Aren’t you a teacher in Sibel’s school,” trying to get something out of Elif.
Elif’s sister sends a message, “ Ms. Elif, do you have any plans of gracing us with your presence at the office today?” Elif calls and asks for a change of clothing.
Arda worries that they will get in trouble. Omer’s brother says, “If you had told me this from the very beginning, this wouldn’t have happened!” Arda’s husband is waiting at the police station, and wants to talk with Pelin.
As the sister-in-law is leaving the house, she calls out to Elif, “ Next time, let us know that you are coming and we will prepare things for you.”
Omer to his mother, “Did you send her away?”
His mother says, “If her hands are still, her mouth is moving. I didn’t want her to upset the young lady, so I sent her away. But, what is really important, Son, is the closeness between you two. How did this happen?”
Elvan, coming into the garden sees Elif crying, and pulls Elif into her arms to comfort her, saying, “Cry, my beautiful eyed daughter.
Arda’s wife Cigdem tells Pelin,” Arda wants to divorce me because of you,” and shows Pelin some text messages, such as “Pick up some bagels on your way.”
Pelin aks, “What’s wrong with these?”
“Arda doesn’t look at me like he looks at you, but I won’t let you him,” yells Cigdem.
Arda tells his wife to apologize to Pelin, but Pelin says “I don’t want a scene or any fighting because of me” and cries.
Cigdem says, “God damn you, both,” and leaves.
“This girl is very wounded, Son,” Elvan says to Omer. Omer tells his mother everything, that Elif is not Sibel’s friend, but Ahmet Denizer’s daughter, and that they are working together to solve the murders.
Elvan, “Her problems are your problems, Son, it is good to help people. Her worries have become yours, Son.”
Elif comes out and they talk over dinner.
Elvan asks Elif, “Do you eat hot and spicy?”
Elif, “Yes, I do..”
Omer, “She knows Indian cuisine, not Turkish…”
Elif tells them, “I am actually from Malatya..”
Elvan, “Then we are friends and neighbors! I am from Hatay.” (The two cities aren’t close… )
We find out that Omer’s father is from Hatay, but his mother is from Ankara. The clothes Elif requested arrive. Elif and Omer leave the house, and Elif thanks Omer, “Thanks for everything, that really helped.”
Elif’s sister calls Zerrin, “ Your daughter didn’t elope after all. She just came into the office.”
Bahar, Leven, Elif and her sister get together for the marketing and advertising meeting.
Bahar compliments Levent’s work and experience, and Elif’s sister exclaims, “Bahar, you keep praising Levent. I am afraid there is more than meets the eye…” and they all leave for the meeting.

Omer and his brother meet up. The brother tells Omer that they are waiting for the forensics reports. Omer asks about Detective Ali, but the brother tells Omer that he convinced Ali. The brother asks Omer, “ Now, tell me everything.” Omer explains about the diamonds, Elif’s sister, how Elif is being blackmailed, and threatened over her sister, everything.

The brother, “ Everyone is probably guilty. Keep a close eye on Elif, too.”

Omer, “Elif isn’t that kind of a person.”

The brother, “Just be careful..”

Omer, “I made a promise to help her, I am not going to let her down.”

The brother says “Okay, but make sure to let me know of everything you do, so I can plan and help if necessary.” Omer asks about Pelin.

Pelin is crying because of the things Cigdem said, accusing Pelin of trying to break up Arda’s and Cigdem’s marriage. Arda demands Pelin to open the door.

Zerrin to Elif, “Why are you so surprised that I am here at the office? Why are you having a meeting without me?” But, in reality, Zerrin is upset about Omer staying at their house and states how they left together in the morning, and that it is not appropriate behavior for someone of their stature and ruins their family image. Zerrin yells at Elif.

Elif leaves as soon as she gets a message. Meets up with Omer. Omer, “What’s wrong?”
Nilufer in her message says, “Abla, stop playing detective, or my end is going to be just like Siki’s.
Elif crying, “These men are crazy!” Omer says to send the message as a mail attachment to herself, that he wants to check something out.
“You know, when you are angry, your cheeks collapse… it is funny.”
Omer, watching the video notices that Nilufer and Metin order out sushi, and discovers that they ordered from a place with three locations.
He notices the restaurant order receipt, and says to Elif, “You know Japanese cuisine better than I do. Can you read this?”
Elif reads the order and Omer tells her that they have a very important clue. Elif doesn’t believe him, and Omer says, “If you had accepted what I said without an argument for once, I would have sacrificed a lamb.”
Elif, “What about animal rights?” and they start to argue.

Mert goest to Tayyar and asks, “Did they call from school?”
Tayyar, “Yes, but I told that there was a Maserati.”
“Then, go, have some fun,” but, Mert says he is not leaving.
Tayyar warns Mert about Nilufer and Mert promises to focus on school. When Metin opens the door and sees Mert, he pretends that he came there by mistake. They probably don’t know each other. Tayyar gets angry and tells him that Pinar gave him information about Omer, Omer was a school friend, not rich and one who attended public schools. Metin acts shocked and says, “Maybe, he is ashamed of being poor.” But, Tayyar, orders him to keep trying to find out the truth about Omer.

Omer and Elif try to get the addresses from the sushi restaurant. Elif orders sushi. Omer, “I ate it once, and never again,” and says that he likes grilled fish, tomatoes, onions, and garlic with his food.
Elif, “We are from two different worlds.”
Omer, “You didn’t say that this morning when you were eating the spicy, hot foods.”
Elif, “Yes, but that was delicious. At least, I try the things you like.”
They get the addresses and go to the first one. Elif at first wants to go by herself, but Omer says no, “Elif, what if something happens to you?”
They converse with the people at the first address, and tell them that they are preparing a program for a restaurant. They find out that the woman likes sushi also, but realize that the man is hiding something. Elif says to follow them.
Omer stating, “The man is a playboy and the woman is his lover, he doesn’t want to draw attention to her, “ doesn’t follow them.
Meting and Detective Ali meet up. Detective Ali tells of his suspicions regarding Sitki’s death.
Omer and Elif go to the second address and find out that the food went to a bank, to a bank manager. Elif wants to again follow them, but Omer says, “Couldn’t he have taken food to his brother?” They argue for a little bit, and Omer, trying to calm Elif down sings the song “Elif” to her in a funny accent, making her laugh.
Metin asks Nilufer, “Did you settle down?” She tells him the things she has done, and Metin tells her that he ordered sushi.
Sibel’s mom tells Sibel’s father that he needs to go to physical therapy.

He says, “That requires money…” and Fatma remembers the money in the bank.

Sibel’s sister, Hatice shows the newspaper to them and asks, “Is this Omer Abi?”
Her mother, “Yes, that is him…”

Mert goes to visit Zerrin.
Zerrin, “You don’t usually visit, nor call, what’s up?”
Mert tells her that he has something important to tell her.

Arda wants to apologize to Pelin on Cigdem’s behalf.

Pelin, “It is not your fault. But, this is the first time I have felt so badly about myself. The things she said, Arda!”

Arda, “Cigdem has really gone off the deep end recently…”

Pelin..” Do I look like that kind of a woman? We are friends and neither of us are in love with the other! Right?”

Arda “ No, of course not… what… no…”

Mert tells Zerrin, “Nilufer called me and said she is with her boyfriend in San Francisco.”

Zerrin, “No, she is in New York. Omer definitely is hiding something, though.”

Omer and Elif stop in the middle of road…” You were going to run of gas if I didn’t warn you…”
Omer, “No, I won’t run out of gas… God damn it!”

Elvan, her daughter in law and her grandson are talking. The grandson says that his sister kicked him out of the room because he had gas..they tell him that he is getting older and to be careful.

Fatma Hanim, crying, “ I am never going to forgive Omer! Tell him never to come to my house ever again!”

Elvan begs her to not say anything without knowing the truth, but Fatma Hanim refuses to be convinced.

Nilufer asks Metin what kind of movie they are going to watch and he says, “It’s not that kind of movie.”
Omer and Elif try to find the last place, and realize that the address is wrong. The restaurant tries to find the address from another branch and tells them that the courier who delivered the food could probably help them out, and they wait for the courier/driver.
Elif, “There is always something that goes wrong!”
Omer, “Don’t lose hope. Even in the most hopeless of moments, things can change.
Metin shows Nilufer the video from the bank, and tells her that her sister is laundering money, and that her father did the same thing.
Nilufer refuses to believe him, doesn’t want to believe him.
Zerrin decides to go to New York, thinking that her daughters are hiding something from her.
From what the man tells them, they realize that he went to Burgaz Island. .
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 22 Mai 2014, 2:02 pm

Kara Para Aşk 9.Bölüm - Seçilmiş sahneler / Dirty Money Love - Episode 9 - Selected scenes

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=779523172068212&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 23 Mai 2014, 7:12 am

Kara Para Aşk 9.Bölüm - Seçilmiş sahneler 2 / Dirty Money Love - Episode 9 - Selected scenes 2

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=779927675361095&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Sam 24 Mai 2014, 11:42 am

Kara Para Aşk - 9.Bölüm - Ömer ve Metin
Dirty Money Love - Episode 9 - Omer and Metin
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=780640398623156&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater

Kara Para Aşk Demir Ailesi/Demir Family
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=780493841971145&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 29 Mai 2014, 8:12 am

Dirty Money Love - Episode 10 - Selected scenes 1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=783071851713344&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 29 Mai 2014, 7:16 pm

Kara Para Aşk 10.Bölüm - Elif Ömer'den yardım istere-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=783215961698933&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Vin 30 Mai 2014, 9:51 pm

Sumarul EP 11

Elif este în stare de șoc după arestarea lui Aslî . Și  este foarte supărată și furioasă pe Ömer  deoarece el nu şi-a putut ține promisiunea. Ömer încearcă să-i explice situația  dar,  Elif nu vrea să-l asculte .
Ömer este repartizat la biroul  de omoruri/  crime şi participă în mod oficial la interogatoriul lui  Aslî . Aslî deși  este acuzată de crimă păstrează tăcerea . Toate probele și comportamentul ei indică faptul că ea este criminala . Ömer , pentru binele   lui Aslî   încearcă  să o   facă să vorbească și să afle secretul  ce ea îl ascunde . Ömer și Elif vor fi tovarăşi din nou pentru Aslî ?
Tayyar continuă să-l preseze pe Metin , și în cele din urmă , Metin primește bunurile contractate . Totul este gata pentru a spăla banii murdari . Metin încă nu știe  că curierul  a fost  chiar  el  .
În acest timp , Pelin găsește o informaţie zguduitoare despre Sibel și Ahmet Denizer . Pelin știe ce se va întâmpla  dacă ea ar  spune  ce a găsit . Pelin va îndrăzni să  împărtășească aceste informații cu Ömer și Elif ?
DENISA
DENISA

Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Joi 05 Iun 2014, 10:38 am

Kara Para Aşk - 11.Bölüm / Episode 11: Cappuccino and Tiramusu

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=786708818016314&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater

Kara Para Aşk - 11.Bölüm / Episode 11: Biz arkadaşız - We are friends

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=786726211347908&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater

Kara Para Aşk - 11.Bölüm / Episode 11: İkiniz de aynısınız - You both are the same.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=786765944677268&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater

Kara Para Aşk - 11.Bölüm / Episode 11: Son sahne - The last scene

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=786796694674193&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Admin_dea05 in Vin 06 Iun 2014, 11:49 pm, editata de 1 ori
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 06 Iun 2014, 11:48 pm

Kara Para Aşk - 11.Bölüm / Episode 11: Omer Aslı'yı sorgular - Omer interrogates Asli.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=787279314625931&set=vb.236720409681827&type=2&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 07 Iun 2014, 11:16 pm

michiper68 a scris:sumar ep 12

rezumat:

SUMAR EP 12

Ömer  este  dezamăgit  după  ce realizează  că  tot  ce  a trăit  cu Sibel a fost  o minciună. Elif martoră fiind  la  durerea  lui  Ömer  nu vrea  să-l lase  singur .Ea ignoră avertismentele lui Bahar  şi-l ia  pe  Ömer  în provincie. Ei au petrecut o zi minunată departe de tot și de toată lumea.  La sfârșitul zilei, Ömer își dă seama că el are sentimente pentru Elif.  Ii va mărturisi  Ömer lui  Elif adevăratele lui sentimente? Când Bahar își dă seama că Ömer, de asemenea, este  îndrăgostit de Elif,  face o mutare. Ea are  anumite lucruri de spus lui Ömer.  Va  putea  opri  Bahar  relaţia  înfloritoare  dintre  Elif  şi  Ömer ? Când Arda și Pelin  află că Taner a mers la un magazin  de  bijuterii cu un diamant roz, aceştia acționează imediat.  Acum  există un alt suspect de crimă . L-au arestat, dar din moment ce ei nu au suficiente dovezi, trebuie să îl lase să plece. Un pericol mare  îl așteaptă  pe Taner  ,  Tayyar  acum știe că Taner are un diamant roz . Zerrin este  hotărâtă să scăpe  Aslî de copil pentru sănătatea  ei  și încearcă să -l convingă  pe Tayyar. Nilufer este foarte supărată  pe Metin, deoarece el nu a sunat-o de   când  a mers la el .  Va  reuşi Metin  să o țină pe Nilufer departe de el?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 08 Iun 2014, 9:15 pm

Season finale tips : We are going to find out who killed Sibel and Elif`s father on Episodes 13..
On Next season there won`t any new addition as player to show .
Tayyar`s world will shape up and will see to deeper site of his world .
We know Metin now , fans will enjoy watching Tayyar in second season.
Love of Elif and Omer will be stronger and There will be many beautiful things .
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Sam 14 Iun 2014, 12:17 pm

Sumar Ep 13

Ömer nu merge la întâlnirea cu Elif,  sufletul lui e e sfâșiat  de  lupta  dintre sentimente  și rațiune. După   părearea lui  nu ar  avea niciun sens să înceapă o relație care va eșua . Elif   cunoaşte  iară dezamăgirea din cauza atitudinii lui. Elif  îi spune  lui Ömer, deşi el încearcă să-i explice situația,  că ei nu vor mai putea rămâne prieteni. Ömer este șocat și nu știe ce să facă. Când o vede  pe Elif, de care el este îndrăgostit nebunește, alături de Levent,  înebuneşte de gelozie.  Va fi capabil să -şi recunoască dragostea  pentru Elif ? Zerrin cu ajutorul  lui Tayyar provoacă  în  secret avortul copilului lui Asli . Nu   mai există alte obstacole  pentru   ca Asli să-şi continue   tratamentul  . Zerrin crede că totul este sub control. Ce va face Asli când va afla adevărul ? Va ieşi Zerrin  câștigătoare din această bătălie ?

În timp ce Metin se pregătește ptr spălarea banilor cu curierul Hatice, Nilufer vine  să-i ceară o explicație. Va fi capabil Metin să -i explice înregistrarea  după  CD  lui Nilufer ? Mert   încearcă  să -l  găsească  pe  iubitul secret  a lui Nilufer și cere ajutor  la tatăl său. Va încerca Tayyar să-l găsească  pe iubitul  lui  Nilufer ?

Echipa continuă să investigheze materialul video și decide să -l reinterogheze  pe  Taner. Taner fuge de oameni lui  Tayyar , așa că mai degrabă rămâne la secția de poliție, dar  este  prins de oamenii lui Tayyar . Declarațiile și  probele îl pun pe  Tanner în situația de a fi principalul suspect. Huseyin este sigur  că Taner este criminalul și este mulțumit de situație. Cu toate acestea, intuiția lui Ömer, spune că Taner este nevinovat.

Cine este adevăratul criminal ? Va fi capabil Ömer să găsească  criminalul și diamantele?

DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 20 Iun 2014, 8:39 pm

michiper68 a scris:
SCENE: RESTAURANT

E: Omer, what are you doing? Don't be stupid.
O: What are you doing? What do you do with this guy?
E: What's it to you?
O: What do you mean, "What's it to you?"!
E: Meaning, it has nothing to do with you. (none of your business)
O: Yesterday you came to me and said all those things, and look what you're doing now! Fighting fire with fire!
E: How did you get the right to speak like that? Can you move aside, please. I'm going back to my friend.
O: You can not.
E: What do you mean, "You can not!"?
O: You can not go!
E: Omer, Levent is waiting for me.
O: You can not leave me and go to that idiot. I will not allow it!
E: Oh, yeah! And who the hell are you? You are WHO to forbid me? People do not interfere with the friendship of their friends. And I'm going to eat lunch with a friend.
O: From now on you will no longer talk to this guy. It's done, you are no friends anymore.
E: It's not up to you!
O: You can not even imagine how it's up to me! Okay, it's over, no lunch.
E: Omer, I'm not going anywhere! It's a shame to Levent.
O: And she's maundering about shame... Come on!

O: Come on, take your bag, let's go.
Levent: Elif, what's happening?
E: Levent, please excuse me.
Levent (to Omer): Wait, Elif is not going anywhere!
O: Says who?
L: I.
O: Really? Interesting.
L: Listen...
O: Put that hand down before I break your fingers!
E: What are you two doing? Calm down.
O: OK, Elif. Take your bag and wait for me outside. I'll be there in a minute.
L: What do you think who you are taking away?
O: My girlfriend (beloved), all right? Listen, if you're a real man you're gonna sit down nicely and have lunch. Don't piss me off!
L: And what if I don't? Listen, I can't stand bullying behavior, do not tease me!
O: Who are you calling a bully?
E: Omer, what are you doing? Levent, I'm so sorry.
O: Look, you both work in the same company, I know that. But you saw me, met me and know who I am. From now on, surely, you will no longer hang around Elif. Come on, let's go.
E: I'm very sorry, Levent.
O: Why are you apologizing?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: Running track

E: I really can not believe what you are creating here, Omer. What are you? A macho? A brute? Show me your true face so I can get to know it!
O: Listen, you're to blame as much as this guy, OK? You see me there, you don't approach me, you're laughing and having fun with this guy and everything.. Explain that to me. Show me that side of yours!
E: What are you trying to say?
O: You heard what I said.
E: I do not. Say it openly.
O: I say, is it so easy for you to catch another man's hand and go with him?
E: It's all because I kissed you first, right? Because I can kiss everyone I meet? Because I can catch the hand of any man, is not it? Because I am such a person, is this what you are trying to say, right?
O: Elif!
E: Shut up, Mr. Komiser. The more you say, the more you are embarrassing yourself.
O: OK, I made an idiot out of myself. What is this Signorina? You're into sports and I don't know about it? You're a good runner. Are you practicing or..? It's obvious that you can't make witches easily to laugh! Ok. You win. I apologize.
E: For what?
O: For what I said before.
E: What else?
O: I'm not going to apologize for that jerk, so you know it!
E: Why didn't you come for dinner last night? Omer, are you playing with me?
O: Of course not!
E: Well, answer the question! I asked a simple question.
... Komiser again remains silent...
E: You're someone who speaks even when I say to shut up. You are so eloquent. But when you need to tell something to me, then there's a great silence. I'm tired of making conclusions by myself! Do you know how one smile of yours affects me? I'm thinking about a stupid joke of yours for hours. I'm fed up to read between the lines, looking for things unspoken, you know...

Komiser speaks the universal language
ibnS1IywA2fwl5.gif

O: You're telling me to talk, but you don't stop talking yourself, Signorina. Did you get your answer? It seems to me that it's not enough.. :faim:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: Bench at the boardwalk

O: That night /of the murder/ brought us to the same place. How to call it, I'm not sure. Fate or bad day, I do not know. But it left its mark on us both. Looks like we're going to survive much until we find the killer. Elif, I want you to know that I will always be there for you. Come on Signorina, tell the rest of your story (your history), I'm listening. Come on.
E: I will not! This time you have to talk. No more false identities /Omer Caner/. Let's start from the beginning. When were you born, where were you born? What were you like as a child?
O: My life is so simple it can not be measured with your Roman life. Filled with flashiness and diamonds, a modern life. You start, so we enjoy a little bit.
E: You know that I can keep silent until morning, right? I will!
O: I could look at to you until morning too. Without being bored. To start from your eyes, because your eyes reveal you the most. Like a child, they can not hide feelings. It's all written in their eyes. And face... If someone can still become red (flush out of shame) you don't have to fear this person. This person still has not lost its sensitivity (honor, dignity). And you are such a person. Your eyes, your face, your nose ... your lips ... I can go on until the morning. I won't get bored.

... KISS
nFlpMGt.png

E: Omer..
O: Say..
E: I heard your conversation with Arda (what you said to Arda).
O: What I said..

... smiling ... on both sides, bingo, the conversation about Fromm in the police station...

O: You deserve to get punished!
E: How will you punish me?
O: Well, how? Eavesdropping Omer Demir is punishable. The penalty is that you will no longer hear these things.
E: If it's only this, so be it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: IN FRONT OF ELIF'S HOUSE

We're here. It was nice, step by step. Elif says, I'm going home now. Omer said, it's late. Good night, and good night to you too. Elif goes to her house, but Omer says, is it actually so late? Elif goes back and says that in Rome it wouldn't be late (Italians stay out until very late or in the morning). Omer is kidding, think of America then (like, there the day just started)! Omer asks, what do we do now? Elif doesn't know. Omer proposes to return to where they came from, but Elif says she's freezing (it's cold outside). Omer thinks that a tea would warm her up, but it seems to me that Elif says that everything is closed at this route (along the coast). Now, Omer is encouraged and says that he knows one place, but is afraid that if he tells her, maybe she will understand it in the wrong way (he does not have bad intentions). But Elif says she has the same idea, she agrees. Well, Omer and Elif are fooling themselves now that they're just going to have tea and listen to music, Elif missed music so much... They leave to the Sheraton hotel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE: Hotel room

O: It's not like brewed tea, but any tea will do it. Elenize salik / May your hands turn to gold.
E: Afiyet olsun / Enjoy it, although I did not really do anything.
O: That's right. I bet you can't cook.
E: Oh my God, is that what you think?
O: Well, come on, do not be offended. I'm just saying. After all, you grew up with maids, you have so many staff. For God's sake, is there a teapot in your house at all?
E: I know where things are in my house in Rome. I cooked there myself. I miss my home. Sometimes in the morning when I open my eyes I think I'm there. But then I remember everything, one by one.

... Komiser investigates the tattoo ...

O: This is the only thing I wasn't able to figure out about you. Because I didn't see it completely. Braille, isn't it? It says "unconditional".
E: You must have learned it from the internet!
O: I learned it. No matter how. How does it continue?
E: You're a smart man. I think you can guess.
O: Is it "love"?
E: "Unconditional love". The only thing I look for in my life.
O: Have you found it?
E: The answer to this question is not hidden in me.
O: Elif.. If you're with me, I'd be devoted to you entirely! (I'm going to jump in a tub with ice now!)

... No need for translation here...
9oghw.gif

Morning after...

E: What is it?
O: Everything is both so beautiful and at the same time it passes so slowly. I didn't do anything to hurt you, right? (hahaha, our komiser is a little worried about maybe rushing things a little? I don't see Elif complaining though..)
E: I agree to everything that will happen (that comes from you).
O: I promise! Unconditional love you're seeking for... I'll do anything in my power to give it to you. But you promise me. Remember what we talked about in Polinezkoy? Whatever it is, no matter how bad, we will always tell the truth? All I'm asking for is honesty! Be like that with me, okay?
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 20 Iun 2014, 8:42 pm

Kara Para Aşk 13.Bölüm -Ömer, Elif'i öper-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=794932457193950

Kara Para Aşk 13.Bölüm - Ömer'le Elif iki sevgili olur - Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=794992013854661&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

Kara Para Aşk 13.Bölüm - Ömer'le Elif koşulsuz sevgi-Subtitle
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=794992013854661&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater

KPA Episode 13 - Last scene w/ subtitles.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=795245683829294&set=vb.236720409681827&type=3&theater
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 02 Sept 2014, 12:30 am

SUMAR  Ep 14

Elif wants to have a pure and truthful love and she confesses to Omer that she laundered money. While wondering how Omer’s attitude will be, she learns that her mother Zerrin died. Elif, laying her mother to rest, breaks down again. Tayyar will manage everything as he wishes after Zerrin’s death. Tayyar will gain a big trump card from Zerrin’s death to use against Elif.
Omer who tries to stay away from Elif continues his investigation to solve the murder. He visits Taner who was arrested for murdering Ahmet Denizer and Sibel Andac. Taner tells Omer that he will tell him the real owner of the diamonds if Omer saves him. Will Omer be able learn killer’s name from Taner?
Deciding that nothing will be the same again after seeing Omer’s distant and cold attitudes, Elif is in miserable state. Meanwhile, she reaches important information about Nilufer and Metin. She is still being threatened by Metin and now her sister Nilufer is also in very dangerous game. Elif decides to surrender to the police to protect and save everybody. However Tayyar and Omer have different plans for her. Will Elif be able to surrender and get over with this as she planned?

Elif vrea să aibă o poveste de dragoste pură și sinceră și îi mărturisește lui Ömer că ea a spalat bani.
În timp ce se întreba care va fi atitudinea lui Ömer ea află că mama ei , Zerrin a murit . Elif, după înhumarea mamei ei se pune pe plâns/ se prabuşeşte din nou. Tayyar , după moartea lui Zerrin va gestiona totul după cum dorește . Tayyar va câștiga un mare atu la moartea lui Zerrin si îl va folosi împotriva lui Elif.
Ömer încearcă să stea departe de Elif dar continuă ancheta ptr a rezolva crima. El îl vizitează pe Taner care a fost arestat pentru uciderea lui Ahmet Denizer și Sibel Andac. Taner îi spune lui Ömer că el îi va spune cine e adevaratul proprietar al diamantelor, dacă Omer îl salvează. Va putea Ömer sa afle numele ucigașului de la Taner ?
Elif decide că nimic nu va mai fi la fel din nou după ce a văzut atitudinea distantă și rece a lui Ömer, Elif este într-o stare jalnică. Între timp, ea are acces la informații importante despre Nilufer și Metin. Ea este în continuare amenințată de Metin, iar acum sora ei Nilufer este într-un joc foarte periculos. Elif decide să se predea la poliție pentru a proteja și salva pe toată lumea. Cu toate acestea Tayyar și Ömer au planuri diferite pentru ea. Va fi Elif capabilă să se predea și să termine cu toate aşa cum ea şi-a planificat ?
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Joi 04 Sept 2014, 11:02 am

DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 2 din 3 Înapoi  1, 2, 3  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum