Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 3 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Mai 2012, 1:34 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam Doon: This week Arnav tells the reason behind this marriage to Khushi. He tells Khushi that he married her because he was aware of her and Shyam’s affair and so to save his sister’s married life since she was pregnant, he had to marry her. Khushi is shocked to hear this truth and she tries her best to explain to Arnav that its Shyam who is behind her and how Shyam betrayed her whole family as paying guest earlier but Arnav is not ready to believe her words and thinks she is using false excuse to hide her affair truth with Shyam. In coming episode Arnav is going to be kidnapped by Shyam.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Mai 2012, 1:37 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Episode Analysis 5-11-12
Show: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Episode: 11th May 2012

It was so relieving yesterday to see Khushi not fall for Shyam’s words and not fall right into his trap of getting Anav’s Signatures on the Documents….But afsoos it was short lived…..

Khushi is desperate to prove that she is not at fault…He statement the other day where She cannot live with such a false accusation, with such a bad impression in the heart of mind of the person who she loves the most is a proof for this…… As far as Khushi is concerned, all she needs is to clear of the MU’s in Arnav’s heart and mind, but does she realize that for this she is taking the help of the one man who act ually wrecked her life in the first place. Who gained and broke the trust of her family???? ??I know its said easier than done, but she should stop trying so hard to gain his trust, to correct the false impression formed in Arnav’s mind.

To gain someone’s trust is not an easy thing and that too of Arnav Singh Raizada’S its a task impossible…She needs to win his trust…. Her actions, her words and every other thing about Khushi should make him realize that there is something wrong with the way he has seen and perceived things. He told Khushi that he trusts what he saw and what he heard more than anything (When Khushi explained the truth about Shyam) . But the genuineness of Khushi, her innocence and righteous person that she is, should make Arnav question himself…..Question the genuinity of the things he saw and heard. Unless Arnav realizes this by himself it wouldn’t do any good for Khushi and also for their relationship……

Okay how the hell did Shyaam end up in Arnav’s office in the first place??? Something are best left unanswered…..For how long will we have to see Shyaam’s plans/schemes work when it comes to Khushi??? Once again he manages to FOOL Khushi and hands over the papers to her to get Arnav’s Signature……And Khushi walks straight into his trap….

There are a lot of hidden meaning’s Symbolism’s as we call it in today’s episode…..Starting with
1) The Dark Room Seq in the Beginning….Shyaam sitting in the Dark, not giving a clue on him being there is indicative of his intentions and his motives which are as dark as him, Khushi will never be able to find out what’s going on inside Shyaam’s head or it would be better to put it this way ki to expose Shyaam would never be an easy task…..

2) Arnav sees Khsuhi’s things removed from his room…It becomes unbearable for him to even think about a Life without her, Seeing her things in his room, feeling her presence in that room makes his life/his existence all th more easy…….Arnav hates Khushi, but what hate is this where he cannot cut of Khushi from his life….Isn’t it indicative of ” Nafrat Paas Aane Na De, Mohabbat Door Jaanne na De”??? Full on IPKKND style???

3) Arnav asks Khushi Who gave her the permission to change his room, that was a very powerful dialogue…Why?? Because he showed how much a part of him she is….He couldn’t stand what she had done……This is the same Arnav who questioned her why her things were in his room in the first place, asking her today with whose permission she changed “HIS” room…..The “His” indicating Khushi being the very reason for his very existence……

He calls out to Khushi and asks her to come back into the room, and sleep on the bed…..All he does is order. Contrary to what i have heard and read i feel Arnav will never let go of Khushi once the truth comes out and what he did today was indicative of the same….The difference here would be that he won’t be able to order or dictate his terms…….But there is a lot of time for that……Wait and Watch would be the right thing to do…..

Author: Vijitha Rajan
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Mai 2012, 2:59 pm

A new twist in Arnav and Khushi's life

Khushi has agreed to get the legal papers signed, if Shyam reveals the truth to Arnav. Shyam has agreed to her condition but will he keep his word?
Our source from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? tells us “There has been a lot of tension between Khushi and Arnav since she revealed Shyam's deceit as Arnav does not believe her. Khushi asks Shyam to tell Arnav the truth. She agrees to even get Arnav's signature on the legal papers for Shyam. Khushi however finds out that Arnav is leaving for London for some bussiness work. She goes to the airport and asks him to wait for a while so that Shyam can reveal the truth. However a new twist will occur in Khushi and Arnav's life.”

Khushi says “I don't trust Shyamji and did not want to help him by getting Arnavji's signature on the legal papers. But I really want Arnavji to believe me and trust me, so I am doing this. I hope Shyamji keeps his word.”
Arnav says “I do not believe anything that Khushi says but I have given her a few minutes to prove herself. If she is telling the truth, it will come out in the open.”

Shyam says “I have told Khushi that I will tell Arnav the truth. But I have my own plans to get what I want and nobody can stop me from doing so, not even Arnav and Khushi.”

Will Shyam reveal the truth to Arnav or does he have some other plan? What is the new twist in Arnav and Khushi's life? Find out on the mahaepiosde of Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon? Saturday 8 pm on STAR Plus.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Mai 2012, 4:14 pm

Barun Sobti First Interview With ITVF

credit IndiaTVForumMedia
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Mai 2012, 9:28 pm

Main Mr Raizada aur Mr.Right!
Well, this has been the first time ever that I have had a difficulty in inferring thoughts of Mr. Raizada, Mrs Gupta Singh Raizada as well as my own! So what is it that hurt Arnav more? the fact that Khushi was cheating on him with his sisters husband? The fact that he couldn't conclude who was right, his heart or his head or a whole new scenario where Arnav knew he was pissed but wasn't sure of what!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 13 Mai 2012, 11:13 am

De pe fb.
Promo pt. ep. din 13 Mai.
De la biroul din Londra il suna pe Chote dar raspunde Khushi si asa afla ca el nu a ajuns unde trebuia.Iar ea inainte de asta se gandeste cu amintirea de cand au dansat impreuna si-si spune siesi ca de ce nu poate trai fara el.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 14 Mai 2012, 8:27 pm

How will Khushi deal with Shyam in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Sometime it seems that the creatives of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon just doesn’t want the viewers to get the slightest of hints concerning the future track. It sounds as if they are on with a game, ‘You Predict and We Won’t Let It happen’.

Whatever it may be but the fans are in love with the way suspense and anxiety is build up! Going the unexpected way the Mahaepisode of the daily was shot with sheer perfection wherein each scene held a great importance leaving the fans in complete awe of Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani).

The best amidst was Khushi being the smart one and outwitting Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) by hiding the signed will papers. As seen, she had put a condition before Shyam asking him to reveal the truth to Arnav if he wished to get those papers. However, with the ongoing promos indicating of Arnav’s kidnapping, the tale has got tangled a bit.

Buzz is rife that the kidnapping is a fake act done by Arnav to test Khushi and her loyalties while a certain section of media is heard stating that Shyam is the mastermind behind it and he is doing this in order to get the property under his name. Meanwhile, it has also been heard that the evil Shyam has got hold of the papers and his next move might be to hurt Khushi.

As lead actor Barun aka Arnav is away on leaves, it’s all the more difficult to say if this kidnapping has in fact taken place or it indeed is a major surprise to be revealed in the upcoming episodes.

Let’s just wait and watch what comes as the next update about this. Till then it would really be interesting to see how Khushi deals with Shyam in Arnav’s absence!

Source: TSK
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 14 Mai 2012, 8:30 pm

Mama ce intorsatura.Deci Arnav a pus totul la cale?Mai caramba chiar ca e ciudat rau.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 16 Mai 2012, 7:23 am

BARUN'S BBC interview WU

barun- hey hru?
N- hru?
B- am ok
N-..
B- am really sorry about that
N- barun is away from the show for 4weeks yeah?
B- something like that..
N- ..
B- yeah am shooting for a movie... main aur mr right..
N-..
B- yeah i did audition for it
N-role
B- happy go punjabi boy
N- will suit u
B- i hope
N-next srk?
B- u never knw
N-fans missing u
B-working hard for this thing
N- definetly coming bak to ipkknd
B- yes
N- storyline
B- ..
N-release date of movie
B-later this yr or next yr
N- thr r about 20k questions for u coming
B- yeah
N- 70 reasons to love barun video on utube
B-thats sweet, i ahd no idea
N- do watch
B- i will
N
Voice went out :/

Question from germany
Can u ask barun if he has plan to come to London in july?
Barun- no idea, busy with movie + shooting of show.. hope to come to promote the movie, sometime later maybe..
N- promise us u will come to our show first thing
B-haha yea
n-..
b-..
n- similarities of movie character and arnav?
b- its difficult to find similarities as ppl r different

Qtn- r u gonna cut ur hair very short?

Qtn-do u hv a hair dresser
b- I do it myself

n- how long does it take
b- 2mins or 3 the most..

n- how long in the gym
b- 45mins approx

qtn- fav song?
b- Vicky donor’s something..

n- wat u had for lunch?
b- kheema pau

n – wife cooks?
b- she’s gud at everything

n- she can cook anything?
b- yeah pretty much..

n- r u on set atm?
b- yeah I am

n- do u hv to go bak for a scene just now
b-yeah

n- u remember wt u hv to do when u come to uk
b- yeah first thing is to call u up
n- haha msg to fans on india forums etc
b- thanks.. keep watching
n- bbye
b= bye

ADMIN
De pe fb.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 16 Mai 2012, 7:49 am

A inebunit lumea asta cu plecarea lui Barun din serial.El a declarat ca n-o sa paraseasca Iss si nici micile ecrane pentru marele ecrane ca e destul de destept ca sa alerge dupa himere.Stiu ca a spus ca daca nu se cumpara filmul sau n-are succes e foarte greu dupa aceea sa intre iar in normalitate cu micile ecrane si apoi din asta se fac banii.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 16 Mai 2012, 7:51 am

Asta e clipul de care mentioneaza crainica de la radio. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 16 Mai 2012, 1:40 pm

TRP ratings from 9th May to 15th May

8)Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 2.9 - 2.8
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 16 Mai 2012, 2:36 pm

Hits and Misses for 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'
Tellybuzz tries to clear the air for Star Plus's beloved show from Barun Sobti's disappearance from the show to the newest entry..
'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' fans world over have been reeling under the shock of Barun Sobti's sabbatical from the show. Earlier reports doing the round were that he was on 11 days break , but the latest is that he has taken a block leave of 40 days and is expected to resume shooting only sometime in mid-June. He could be doing waltzing in and out of sets for a couple of hours if needed.

Putting a rest to rumors of Barun Sobti leaving the show, Tellybuzz spoke to Abhaas Mehta - "He is not leaving the show. We have no idea from where did these rumors originate."

We further grilled him on the story line and he replied -" There are a lot of exciting twists waiting for the audience. There is going to be a new entry in the show along the comic lines."

Bubli track will be ending soon, much to the respite of all the fans. The Bubli-Akash track did not find any favours with audience and soon will be making an exit from the current storyline.

Grapevine is buzzing with rumors of the papers pertaining to 'Will' being stolen. Our source informs us that the rumors are true and the papers are indeed with Shyam. What will this entail for Khushi? Will she be tagged as traitor again by the mighty ASR?

Reporter and Author - Medha Parashar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 16 Mai 2012, 2:40 pm

IPKKND SBB 16-05-2012
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Mai 2012, 11:08 am

I am not quitting television: Barun Sobti
Indian television actor Barun Sobti, known for playing Arnav Singh Raizada, the protagonist in the television show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus, is taking a break from the show for a month, which has disappointed many of his fans, who are wondering if he’s leaving the show
permanently.

However, Sobti assures he’ll be back. “ I am not quitting the show. I am going to be back and to be honest, once I am back, the show will become even more exciting. So guys please wait and watch,” he says. The Delhi-bred actor will be away from the show to shoot for a film.

“I am working on a movie called Main Aur Mr Right. Though, I cannot reveal much about the movie, all I can say is that the role that I’ll be playing in the movie will be in complete contrast to the role of Arnav Singh Raizada,” he informs.

Talking further about the film, Sobti says, “I won’t brag about the movie or my role and say that it is going to be different. I thought it was a good project and luckily the few scenes that I have shot have come out really well.”

So, is he going the Bollywood way? “Nothing like that. As long as I keep getting good projects in TV or in films, I’ll keep working in them. I don’t plan to quit
television,” Sobti says.

Sobti speaks...

On social media
I am not on Twitter or Facebook. I don’t even know how to use Twitter.

On films vs TV
As long as I keep getting good projects in TV or in films, I’ll work in both.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Mai 2012, 12:03 pm

referitor la ep maha!

Main, Mr Raizada aur Mr.Right!
tumblr lz2gmtrvsS1qiy8ttLets start from the start of the week! Silly suicide threats and implied confessions later Arnav admits to having married Khushi to save his sister! Yeah Right!!! Why didn't he humiliate her and throw her out instead? The same old lines of being the gold digger and opportunist would have done the trick minus the marriage. But what made Arnav marry her? It was his own hurt ego! He knew someone had hurt him so bad, he wanted her to know what it felt like! how dare a woman make Arnav Singh Raizada walk the path of love and then change course mocking at him saying " it was never you"... Takes me back to second promo on the show where you see a stark contrast in their personalities ...
Khushi: kisi ko apna banana ho toh pehle unka dil jeet lo
Arnav: khareed lo usey ...

... and that's what both of them are doing right now. While Khushi after an initial fit of anger and out burst realized it was her love for him that was more important, Arnav chose to conquer the situation by brutally snubbing it. Inference: The problem is same, only the way the two set out to find a solution seems to vary thanks to the people they are!

This week at least set a few things in perspective for me.
Khushi has finally managed to realize what she feels for Arnav and what he thinks of her is of utmost importance to her. When you are in love, you don't care for the world, because your world lies in the person you love- whether the person embraces you, bruises you or abandons you, you take it all in the stride of your relationship! It becomes that one relationship that you are willing to die for. This if you ask me, is half the battle won!
For all this while, I would often wonder how the makers would bring about the realization of love in Khushi's heart. In the last two weeks they neatly and smoothly did. Even though it may have been an amateur suicide attempt, one thing became evident, Khushi Kumari Gupta was willing to die for the sake of the happiness of the man she loves. She was willing to forgive him for all the pain he put her through in a blink because, in her going away she thought would lie his happiness.

Lets now talk about Arnav. He poses an exterior that claims nothing about her matters to him. He wishes to believe he is merely doing his duty by marrying this girl who is otherwise a trouble maker. But to what extent has he managed to keep it that way? When she is in pain he cant sleep, and when she sheds a tear he runs to her rescue to wipe them! The thought of her wanting to end her life makes him rush to the spot to save her and clarify his stance. Why didn't he leave her to die presuming it to be good riddance? After all she was the one sole cause for all the problems in everyone's life according to him! What was the need for Arnav to explain to Khushi that he perhaps never loved Lavanya? Why was her safety so important to him? Why the hell did he agree to go and live in her little house giving up the comforts of his palatial home?

Well too many questions already posed, here are some answers as I understand them. To Arnav until the entry of one Miss Khushi kumari Gupta his heart was merely a commodity that the human body struck a deal with to keep life going! The inconsistent pattern that the little thing took subsequently is what has always caused immense agony in Arnavs life. Every now and then he has to battle with the conflict of interest between his heart and his head. He, Arnav Singh Raizada could not have loved a wrong woman! He could not have let his heart get away with feeling whatever it did.
This week more than cemented that when Arnav almost thrice blurted out how it was what she did in terms of betraying his trust and breaking his heart that made him miserable. He wanted to be the most important person in her life, but on learning she had given that place to someone else, he could not take it. This is pretty evident when he puts himself first while questioning her and asking her how she could do this to him and her family. The Main here being the key word! "Tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha" he pleaded helplessly. That expression almost gave him away as the little boy in him couldn't pose a tough exterior anymore.
Through out the week, as he kept silently praying that all the accusations made against her would be proved wrong by some stroke of magic wherein he could ease the pain inside him as well! She is the key to his happiness as well as his torment! He didn't want to hate the woman he has begun to matter the most in the world to him! And today as he kept debating time and again, he wanted things to become alright somehow!

A man who cant take a change in her behavior, her attitude or her actions clearly shows Arnav Singh Raizada is a goner. With time he has slowly accepted her for who she is and will always love her for the person he knows her to be! So where is the problem? He loved her running all the way to the airport to stop him. He was thrilled at her wanting to prove her innocence. All of this because, she was doing it for HIM! He was the focal point and it was him she was holding at priority!

Arnav Singh Raizada is like a child that needs constant pampering. He needs love, and attention. While he has all his favorite toys around him to play with, his mother will always be his most important play mate! He will always want to have her in sight. If he doesnt get to see her he will kick up a fuss and cry and make sure she gives him all the time even if it means she will have to skip cooking lunch for that day or do her daily chores. Khushi has almost begun to become that in Arnavs life. Thats why he felt the pain of going away from her. Though everything around him was defying logic his heart was almost screaming its lungs out asking him to believe her!

While he may not be her Mr. Right, he is still Mr. Raizada alright! I now await the day Khushi will let Arnav know her haal-e-dil and would then like to see what effect it would have on our man! As Anjali rightly put it, it will now be Khushi who will have to shed her ego and drive things for the sake of their relationship and by the looks of it Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada seems more than happy to be doing that!!! Will distance only make the heart grow fonder and feelings deeper? We are all set to find out ...

Happy Weekend!
Written by Niharika Vidya Sagar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Mai 2012, 12:43 pm

Sanaya & Akshay (Khushi's new Hero)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 11:13 am

Barun Sobti Main Aur Mr Right: Also to shoot Iss Pyaar Ko(IPKKND)

It is seen that the character of Arnav Singh Raizada played by Barun Sobti is missing from the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in the present tracks.

The news is doing rounds that Barun Sobti is presently busy with his Bollywood debut movie Main Aur Mr Right. That is the reason that he is away from the shooting of the show. He has also taken 40 days holidays from the show.

It is heard that the makers of the show asked Barun to continue his shooting even with his busy schedule. Seems like Barun has agreed to shoot for few hours.

Both movie and show’s shootings are going on in Mumbai. So it will be quite easy for Barun Sobti to continue both shootings.

Upcoming track of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will show that Khushi will come to know about Arnav's kidnapping and will try to search for him. This is the time that Barun Sobti might reenter in the show.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 11:24 am

Daljeet Kaur Bhanot to quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

There has been a hue and cry all over ever since it was known that Barun Sobti has bagged a movie, and that he might not be able to give adequate time to his show on Star Plus, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Rumours also started making rounds that the actor might opt out of the show. However, that was not the case, and it’s been reported that he would juggle between his movie and soap.

But now, there is another major trouble brewing on the sets of Iss Pyaar… The gossip mongers have provided Tellychakkar with the inside news that Daljeet Kaur Bhanot, who essays the role of Anjali, has in fact put down her papers and will opt out of the show soon.

Hmm, does this come as a shocker of a news? Tellychakkar in fact dug deep and found out the reason too. We hear that Daljeet has bagged a plump offer in another TV serial and apparently wants to give herself a bigger challenge by accepting the new role. And it is also heard that Daljeet probably feels that as Anjali, she has had her limitations as an actor. It is also heard that the channel and production house are trying their level best to convince her to stay back.

Tellychakkar got in touch with Daljeet, but she maintained a “no comments” status.

Will the audience continue to see Daljeet as the very likeable character of Anjali? Or is there a twist in the tale?

Only time will tell…
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 12:17 pm

Arnav aka Barun Sobti's COMEBACK in the Show !!!

Ardent fans of Barun Sobti are surely in an upbeat mood after the news of their favorite star getting all set to shoot for his first Bollywood flick.. You will see him return to the serial very soon .. He said for the coming 6 months he will be juggling between his movie and serial and as of now he has no plans to quit the show ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 12:41 pm

18th May 2012: Sanaya & Jayshree T
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 12:43 pm

18th May 2012: Sanaya & Abhaas
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 18 Mai 2012, 1:00 pm

Daljeet Bhanot to opt out of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
While the fans of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon were in deep stress concerning Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Rayzada’s stay in the show owing to his debut movie, here we have got something simply out of the blue.

Now that all the IPKKND lovers must have taken a sigh of relief as Barun has confirmed shooting for both the show and movie simultaneously, buzz states that it’s Daljeet Bhanot his on-screen sister Anjali to quit the daily. Sources from the sets have informed that Daljeet, who has earned lot of fame playing the adorable character of Anjali, has put down her papers before the production house and is waiting to get a clearance call.

Shocked? Well, we too were taken aback by this unexpected development. Reports state that Daljeet has bagged a meatier role in another of the TV show and this has made her move out of the existing one. Furthermore, sources say that she believes her character Anjali has its own limitations and she is not getting the platform to use her acting skills in the right directions. As of now the channel and production house are trying their level best to convince her to stay back.

Daljeet has been doing a fab job as Anjali and seeing a replacement for her would definitely be a difficult task. Now it has to be seen if Daljeet stays back or the CVs bring in a new twist in the tale.

Stay tuned to get more updates on the same!

Well there is another trouble brewing on the sets .. Our gossip mongers told us that Daljeet Kaur Bhanot who essays the role of Anjali is going to quit the show .. She has in fact put down her papers and will opt out of the show soon.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 19 Mai 2012, 8:13 am

Happy Days Are Here Again5 Comments
By Fuze
Posted on 18 May 2012 at 10:37pm

Fans of Star Plus and Four Lions’ popular show ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ have been gripped by a frenzy of rumours of late.

First came the big news of Barun Sobti aka Arnav singh Raizada leaving the show for his Bollywood debut ‘Main aur Mr.Right’ but pretty soon the matter was cleared by the man himself with a confirmation that he will be doing both television and films simultaneously. Our sources from the sets inform that the actor has kept his word and has resumed shoot for Iss Pyar and recently a promo was shot wherein Arnav confesses his love for Khushi over a suspicious phone call. Now, that will certainly keep the fans engaged until Barun completes his schedule for the movie.

Next in line, was the news of Sanaya Irani aka Khushi ‘s participation in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5 on Colors .Well, we can now confirm that this piece of news is true .Sources inform that Sanaya has already started rehearsing for her performance on JDJ but at the same time the fans can rest assured that the actress is quite capable of managing both shows together and will not let either of the two suffer. So fans, there’s a lot to look forward to in the coming days from the lovely Sanaya.

Last but not the least was the rumour of Daljeet Bhanot aka Anjali quitting Iss Pyar, as she is believed to have bagged a plump role in another upcoming show. A close source has rubbished the news and confirms that Daljeet is still very much a part of IPKKND and has no plans of leaving the show, hence, the fans need not worry about a replacement.

Well, as they say all’s well that ends well. No, we definitely don’t mean the show is ending anytime soon , it’s the end to the trail of rumours we are talking about .We, at Fuze wish the team good luck and hope the show continues to entertain us as always. And hope the actors are successful in all their projects.

Reporter: Zainab

Author:Hina

Deci sa intelegem ca Sanaya danseaza in JDJ? 1.Noutati media - Pagina 3 2743637754
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 19 Mai 2012, 12:56 pm

Fit Celebs of tellywood share their mantra on how stay fit.

Barun Sobti: I hit the gym every day to stay fit. Exercise is a must for the day.

Tip for the viewers- Do exercise daily , be it walking for some time but you should include some form of exercise . Drink lots and lots of water as it is very good for the body and helps you stay hydrated and keeps your skin glowing.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos