Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 24 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Mier 01 Aug 2012, 3:01 pm

Family too forces Khushi to get back to Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

Khushi (Sanaya Irani) was all happy that finally she had managed to earn the rent amount of Rs. 24,000 without seeking any favor from Arnav (Barun Sobti) for the same in Star Plus’ Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

However, it just lived a short while as Khushi got to know of the rent getting increased because of a new developer taking the charge of it. A fuming Khushi then visits the developer’s office only to be informed by one of his staffs that if she wishes to get the amount reduced; she will have to stay with the developer.

This indeed was enough to burn Khushi with extreme anger but she got more shocked after getting to know of Arnav being the developer. Well, the fight of getting Khushi back has become all the more interesting as instead of winning her with love, Arnav is going the hate path.

As seen last, Khushi refuses to give up to his command. Arnav on the other end threatens her to demolish the house, which he has already started on with. The supply of electricity and water has already been cut and now Arnav will not even let Khushi enter the house.

It is surely going to hurt Khushi a lot and one might get to see her venting out her anger on him. Moreover, with the family also pestering Khushi to get back to her sasural, the forthcoming events will take up a new turn. No one in Khushi’s family is aware as to what all has happened in the Rayzada house; so far they all have been thinking that Khushi had come to visit them causally. However, they don’t want her to stay in the house for long as this is not advisable to married girls.

Let’s see what will in fact force Khushi to leave with Arnav!

Source: TSK
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 01 Aug 2012, 9:08 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Credit:Vidya_luv_SaRun
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 12:47 pm

SBS..min 7:12

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

O calitate ceva mi buna..

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Joi 02 Aug 2012, 1:33 pm, editata de 2 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 02 Aug 2012, 12:59 pm

Skumpyk86 a scris:SBS..min 7:12

Ce frumusica e Sanaya in sari-ul ala. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 283516 Si ce fel danseaza. Smile Miha ai inceput sa te uiti la Kitani?
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Ce frumusica e Sanaya in sari-ul ala. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 283516 Si ce fel danseaza. Smile Miha ai inceput sa te uiti la Kitani?

da...eu l-am mai vazut fara traducere tot..si acum ma uit la Cryss cu trad..as vrea sa ma mai uit si la Iubire întunecată dar sa vad cu timpul..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

Arnav to change his dress style for Anjali

Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) are very sweet siblings and Arnav cannot see thesadness on his sister's face in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.Present track shows that Anjali got very hurt to know that both Arnav and Khushi lied to her aboutbuaji'shealth.Anjali feels that herchhote(Arnav) is getting away from her. The upcoming episode will show that Arnav will plan a special surprise for Anjali, which not only brings a smile on her face but also removes sorrow of her life.Arnav, who always seen in his business man lookwill now for the first time wearkurtaand pajamato make Anjali happy on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.Anjali will be surprised and happy to see becauseit was her wish to see herchhotein a different look. There will be Khushi's (Sanaya Irani) mind behind in changing Arnav's look.It is supposed that all misunderstandings between Arnav and Anjali will also be resolved onthis Raksha Bandhan.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

Arnav's ROMANTIC MOVE on Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Telebuzz is back with the daily updates of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. We last saw how Arnav is adamant to take Khushi come home and thus tries every trick possible to leave her with no choice .. Madhumati and Garima take Shashi to the hospital for check up .. Anjali runs into Madhumati in the hospital and learns that she is not sick .. Anjali on the other hand will be hurt and thus aloof herself from Arnav .. That's when he will plan a big surprise for her for Raksha Bandhan ..

Khushi GOES BACK to Arnav's HOUSE in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Telebuzz is back with the daily dose of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. We last saw how Arnav has become the new landlord and hiked the price of the Gupta House .. He will trouble Khushi a lot just so that she can go back to his house with him .. Arnav is trying to be intimate and naughty at the same time .. He threatens her to demolish her house .. The good news is that Khushi loves her family too much and just for their sake return back to the Raizada house .. Arnav will feel that he needs to woo her yet and win her love back ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 02 Aug 2012, 3:07 pm

Smile Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

TV's favourite brother-sister jodis

Barun Sobti and Daljeet Kaur Bhanot
Characters: Arnav Singh Raizada and Anjali
Show: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Tele-tale: Arnav (Barun) who is an arrogant business tycoon has only one weakness and that is his crippled sister Anjali (Daljeet). Their relationship is built on love and trust. Brother speaks: "I am very protective about her and she always reminds me of my real sister. She is the sweetest and most ideal sister one can have. We share a great rapport while shooting on the sets. But I don't play any pranks on her as I feel she is too delicate and fragile to handle it," laughs Barun Sobti.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 6:01 pm

Anjali

Though I am the elder sister, NK bhai and Chhotey have always been protective towards me. I am very close to them and especially to Chhotey as he has always played a big brother's role in my life. Since my parents' death, Chhotey and NK bhai are the only family I have. Chhotey has been a mother and father figure to me. Even when he was kidnapped, I was so scared and the feeling of losing him killed me completely. There are no words to describe what I feel about the bond we share except that it's very special and an important part of my life.

Arnav

Anjali di is the only sister I have. I love her a lot and I will do anything to keep her happy. After my parents' death, the only thing that kept me going in life are my sister and brother. They are the only family I have now. The thought of something bad happening to them sends shivers down my spine. I love my sister and she is the best.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Vin 03 Aug 2012, 10:59 am, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta -the hot hunks from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is a super popular show. People love the chemistry between Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani).

But folks'we have to mention that Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta are the hot hunks from the show who play the characters of Akash Raizada and Shyam respectively.

They both came in to the den of TC.com as guest editors. And folks'they both are helluva human beings.

"I am from Delhi. One day someone asked me if I am an actor, I said yes. That is how my journey started," laughed Akshay (he has an impeccable sense of humour).

"I am enjoying my life right now. I like my role and I am happily married."

Abhaas, contrary to his negative avatar in the soap, is very chilled out and immediately gelled with the entire team.

"People have stopped talking to me. They think I am scary (laughs). But that shows that I have done my part well," shared Abhaas who is a Mumbai lad.

They both had fun with the team'took interviews (we will soon upload) and interacted with the fans.
Overall'it was great having the boys amongst us. Akshay and Abhaas'you both rock!!!

sursa:tellychakkar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 10:34 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly....

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Joi 02 Aug 2012, 10:40 pm

Ce plete are Abhaas..cred ca e cazul sa mai treaca pe la frizerie..nu ma dau in vant dupa pletosi..la inceputul serialului chiar arata superb..
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 02 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

petronela a scris:Ce plete are Abhaas..cred ca e cazul sa mai treaca pe la frizerie..nu ma dau in vant dupa pletosi..la inceputul serialului chiar arata superb..

Smile sincer nici eu..sa il vedem cand revine..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 02 Aug 2012, 11:06 pm

petronela a scris:Ce plete are Abhaas..cred ca e cazul sa mai treaca pe la frizerie..nu ma dau in vant dupa pletosi..la inceputul serialului chiar arata superb..

Acum chiar o sa "dhai ho" sau cum naiba ii spune ala melodia lui scotiana? Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

O scurta povestire a ep de ieri facuta de cei de la metromasti.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) 2nd August written update

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Aug 2012, 11:03 am

e de la sf luni iulie stirea dar interesanta...

Shenaz Treasurywala receives hate mails from Barun's female fans

While in the daytime Shenaz Treasurywala is working hard on the sets of her new film, helmed by Adeeb Rais, she spends her free time keeping a constant watch behind her back. Reason being that the VJ-turned-actress feels her life is in danger, thanks to her co-star Barun Sobti’s female fans.
Before Barun signed the film, there was strong buzz that he might leave his TV show to be free for the Bollywood project. The actor allegedly has a very big fan following and as a result his fans targeted Shenaz for venting their ire.

Shenaz says, “I have received hate mails from his crazy fans accusing me of taking Barun away from them! They are upset about him leaving his TV show. But in fact, he has not exited the show.”

The actress is now scared about her wellbeing. She says, “These girls are mad. They can go to any extend for Barun. They are madly in love with him and they hate me.”

While stating that Barun is a happily married man, she adds, “He is so sweet. In fact, I too want a guy for myself who will take care of me just like Barun does for his wife.”

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Aug 2012, 12:12 pm

Swati Chitnis to enter Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Swati Chitnis to play the role of the grandmother in Star Plus’s popular TV show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Star Plus's popular TV show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is all set to welcome a new character in the show. Swati Chitnis who was recently seen essaying the role of Jamuna Chawla will make an entry in the show very soon. She will be seen playing the character of Arnav's (Barun Sobti) grandmother in the show.

We got in touch with Daljeet Bhanot aka Anjali who told Tellybuzz that, "I have no clue about who is going to play the character in the show but Dadi's character will be introduced very soon in the show."

We heard that Swati Chitins will start her shoot from today. Keep a close look at this space for more updates on the character in the show.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Aug 2012, 12:29 pm

Sbs...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Aug 2012, 10:10 pm

Credit:gursikh_simran
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 12:30 am

NEW ENTRY Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Telebuzz is back with the latest updates of your favorite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. Well amidst all the drama between Arnav and Khushi the makers are coming up with more and more twists and turns to spice up the show and make it very interesting .. After the special Raksha Bandhan episode and the love shown between Arnav and Anjali its time for some secret revealing .. Confused ?? Let us explain you .. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is all set to welcome a new character
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Sam 04 Aug 2012, 12:59 am

Asta chiar e serial condimentat.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330 cand nu are sare si piper ..cand are prea multe condimente.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330 nici nu ne revenim bine din ..imbratisari, ca ne arunca iar cu piper in ochi..e o mare nebunie..asta ca nu cumva sa ne plictisim.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330
Ce le-a mai trecut prin cap creatorilor ???
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 1:17 am

petronela a scris:Asta chiar e serial condimentat.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330 cand nu are sare si piper ..cand are prea multe condimente.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330 nici nu ne revenim bine din ..imbratisari, ca ne arunca iar cu piper in ochi..e o mare nebunie..asta ca nu cumva sa ne plictisim.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 24 3891662330
Ce le-a mai trecut prin cap creatorilor ???

Surprize surprize..cei de pe if am vazut ca discuta cu trecutul cum se spunea ca s-ar putea sa aiba legatura Ak...melodia din ep pt luni cand intra in casa imi aduce aminte de Shyam..Cand credeam ca am scapat de Shyam pentru o perioada acum am senzatia ca se intorc doi de Shyam!!!Dar cine stie poate ne fac surpriza si e personaj pozitiv (desi nu am mari sperante..)..

Dar cum de la iss ne putem astepta la orice..pentru ei nu conteaza detalilie etc,noi analizam fiecare amanunt privire cum a atins-o/atins ce a zis etc si pentru ei nu conteaza,a doua zi avem parte de altceva..ei uita dintr-un ep in altul..
Spun asta referitor si la vorbe si la fapte si la mimica fetei ..

Vom vedea ce ne-au pregatit,curiozitatea e mare dar astept surprize de la ei,lucuri la care nu ma astept..asa e mai frumos!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 10:24 am

Iss Pyaar Ko (IPKKND): Arnav's dadi entry in Arnav, Khushi's life

Arnav (Barun Sobti) is trying hard to reestablish good relationships between his sister Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) and his wife Khushi (Sanaya Irani) in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

In present tracks, Arnav is successful in bringing smile on Anjali and Khushi's faces. Anjali has also developed a soft corner for Khushi.

With all Arnav's efforts, happiness entered again in the Raizada house but now, it seems like it will not last long. sad

In the upcoming episode, Arnav's dadi Subhadra Singh (Swati Chitnis) will make her entry in the Raizada house.

Dadi's sudden entry in the house will bring interesting twist in Khushi's life. Dadi will also inquire about Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) that will again make Anjali sad.

Along with this, Arnav will keep on trying to win Khushi with his love and concern.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Aug 2012, 10:26 am

A Fairytale Romance with heavy dozes of reality!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat