Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 10 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 10 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 10 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 10 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 16 Oct 2013, 8:22 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Credit : Team Sobtians..loving Barun Sobti officially
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Oct 2013, 10:33 am

Sourav Ganguly was back on 22 yards! t2 gets you snapshots
eam 22 Yards had a special guest at their Navami morning shoot. Sourav Ganguly. Dada dropped by at the Barisha Players Corner pandal in his para for a quick meet-and-greet with the film’s cast and crew, which includes television heart-throb Barun Sobti. “I am a cricket fanatic and I am his fan. He was very sweet and accommodating and made sure everybody was comfortable,” Barun told t2. So, what did they talk about? “It was pretty loud for a conversation. We had to literally sit on each other’s shoulders (picture above right),” smiled Barun. Pictures: Kanai Sahoo
Barun Sobti with fans. Some had queued up from five in the morning and some came all the way from Howrah on a rain-swept Navami

Barun with a dhunuchi at the pandal. “It was great… the music, the people, big idols… the dhunuchi was pretty hot, but it was smelling really nice,” he smiled.

22 Yards director Mitali Ghoshal (left) was “sceptical” whether she’d be able to pull off a Durga Puja shoot. “It was challenging. I am thankful to both Dada and the Kalighat Milan Samiti (located in Mamata Banerjee’s neighbourhood, where they shot an evening sequence) puja organisers for helping us a lot. Ron (Barun’s character in the film) is not in the best of moods — the sequences we shot capture him in the pandals, trying to relive his childhood Puja days,” said Mitali. 22 Yards, in which Barun plays a sports agent, is produced by MS Productions.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 17 Oct 2013, 10:55 am

When TV bahus became reality babes

In glambiz, bahus and betis of prime time television rarely get to flaunt their best faces. With almost every daily soap addressing a stereotypical small town Indian bahu/beti, small screen leading ladies only get to drape themselves in Indian attire every weeknight. But all that changes when it comes to their reality television appearances. And that seems to be the space where they show off their liberated avatars. Switch on to a reality TV show and you get to see a totally different soapy bahu/beti. Clad in hot pants, short skirts, they are the epitome of TV hotties unleashing their sizzle quotient on screen, much to the viewers' collective delight.

Sanaya Irani As small screen's most loved girl next door turned bahu, (be it as Khushi of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? or the lead in Chhanchhan), Sanaya Irani has always glowed in her traditional best. Glimpses of the ultra glam Sanaya were visible during her short stints on Welcome Baazi Mehman Nawazi and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 where she carried off westernwear with panache.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Vin 15 Noi 2013, 8:05 pm

Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/08/2013
Varsta : 50

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Noi 2013, 9:58 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Noi 2013, 11:01 am

Karan Goddwani & Rubina Dilaik
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Noi 2013, 5:17 pm

EXCLUSIVE -- Sanaya Irani's Rang Rasiya FIRST LOOK PICTURES OUT -- WATCH NOW
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 22 Noi 2013, 4:30 pm

Telly brigade's take on their favourite Sachin moment
Barun Sobti The World Cup win in 2011 has to be the terrific moment of all his best moments, according to me. I used to be a crazy fan of Sachin Tendulkar. The spectacle of watching him smash the ball to all the corners of the ground is a great memory in itself. As a phenomenon, he's beyond all comparisons. And I am glad that our generation of fans could watch him play.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Noi 2013, 3:23 pm

Festivals As a Backdrop in Shows – Forum 32 Debates!
Recent episode of Qubool Hai saw Halloween as a backdrop to further the story where Haseena Bi (Nishi Singh) and her machinations have been put to use in not letting the newly married couples unite; Nikhat Ahmed Khan (Archana Taide) and Farhan (Vishal Nayak), Najma Ahmed Khan (Nehalaxmi Iyer) and Imraan (Vikram Singh Chauhan).

This led us at Forum 32 to discuss, yes we do not need much to start a debate. We not only enumerated but decided to weigh the pros and cons of such usage.

First the listing of the festivals that have been used extensively in shows. Diwali, Holi, Navratri, New Year, Karwa Chauth, Teej, Birthdays, Ganpati, Eid, are some of the festivals and important occasions used in shows extensively.

Diwali gives them opportunity to create beautiful lighting effects while Holi ensures use of color, water and even Bhaang to add romance between hero and heroine. Karwa Chauth is one festival which always and we repeat always has heroine fainting. Ganpati festival is used to create chaos.

Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek had Ganpati festival and visarjan to add chaos in a murder mystery case.

Use of festivals we realized not only gave the makers and writers an opportunity to celebrate life but also celebrate fashion trends (not that Ekta’s shows have not given us reason to wear bright and beautiful outfits on daily basis).

Festivals have been reasons to create romance, drama and suspense in a storyline. Of course, Bunny, Kalki and “One who cannot be named” were of the opinion that these festival usage is way overboard, the other side said it gave not just education to the younger generation to carry on the Indian culture but also make it part of our life as it happens on television.

Then the conversation veered off  to situations and locations that are used for same reason. But that we believe is topic for another discussion.

Tell us, the magic moments festivals have created for you all. We particular remember a few. The Diwali sequence in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Baisakhi in  Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, Ganpati in Madhubala, Janmashtami in Do Dil Ek Jaan are some that we remember.

Lets discuss.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Noi 2013, 4:04 pm

Rangrasiya promo: Sanaya Irani back with a love-hate saga
The promo says it's not a hate story and it's not a love story either - but it's a love and hate story, how original!

Rangrasiya starring the popular actor Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma revolves around two people who have very different ideologies in life but still manage to get attracted to each other. The promo shot in Rajasthan tells the story of a village belle Parvati (Sanaya Irani) and Border Security Officer Rudra (Ashish Sharma). While Parvati loves the idea of love and romance, Rudra is irked by the particular emotion itself, yet the two are pulled towards each other by an unknown force. Their love story is aggressive and passionate - so they say.

The promo showcases Sanaya clad in a bridal dress looking as gorgeous as ever and Ashish loading his gun to shoot someone. As soon as someone is shot, a group of women come and strip Sanaya off her red bangles. The next we see Ashish aiming the gun at Sanaya's head... intriguing, no?

Frankly, when we saw the trailer it got us a little curious and very intrigued. However, the synopsis of the show is hardly that impressive. The whole concept of love-hate-love is redundant and done to death. But the trailer of Rangrasiya gives us some hope that maybe the makers - Saurabh Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla of Nautanki Films have finally come up with something different and original (fingers crossed)...

Sanaya Irani's Rang Rasiya NEW ENTRY in Rang Rasiya -- WATCH NOW !!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Noi 2013, 4:15 pm

SanayaIrani‬ Joins Twitter

Gautam Hegde
It is NOT Sanaya Irani on twitter. The day Barun/ Sanaya get on twitter, @cupalwaysfull & I will tweet their handles.
Till then ignore fakes

Sobtian For Life
did sanaya join Twitter? Please confirm

akshay dogra
Sobtian For Life for the last time for all of you... No no no... When she does she'll announce it to the world

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Noi 2013, 9:27 pm

On-screen Jodi's of TV we would like to see again
Small screen has always been blessed with number of unforgettable on-screen couples. These on-screen couples create scintillating chemistry which makes them the most demanding couple. Here's a look at some of the popular on-screen Jodis of TV who we wish to see together again.

There is no second thought in saying that Arnav and Khushi Kumari of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' truly rock the screen when they come together. Such is their aura that many of their fans call them as the perfect on-screen love birds. Barun and Sanaya's on-screen mesmerizing chemistry has made the show successful and popular. It’s not very often that a show shuts down after its lead actor quits his show but Barun made history when he decided to quit his show. The makers couldn’t bear the loss and immediately shut down the show.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 29 Noi 2013, 4:29 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Noi 2013, 3:38 pm

"My Bollywood debut is with Barun Sobti in a film called 22 Yards" - Khushboo Grewal
Khushboo who was last seen in Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali has moved on to showcase her acting skills on the silver screen. The actress talks about her upcoming films, singing talent and much more in conversation with TellyBuzz.
The Punjabi film actress Khushboo Grewal has tried her hands in comedy genre and now she is aspiring to become a singer cum actor on the silver screen. The actress shares the details of her dream debut in Bollywood.

After showcasing her acting talent TV actress Khushboo is excited to act in films as she shares, "Last week my Punjabi film 'Bhaji in Problem' from the Akshay Kumar banner released and in few days another movie 'Yaari Non-Stop' with Mukul Dev is all set to hit the box office. Also I'm debuting with Barun Sobti in a Bollywood film called '22 Yards'."

articol complet
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Noi 2013, 3:40 pm

Credit:Team Sobtians..loving Barun Sobti officially

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Noi 2013, 4:14 pm

#‎SanayaIrani‬ , A True Daring Star ‪#‎Rangrasiya‬

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Noi 2013, 8:42 pm

Just when the clock is about to strike 12:00 TellyTadka bring you an Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon Anniversary (30th Nov) Special.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 04 Dec 2013, 8:29 pm

Vote for the Face of the Year (Female)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

Katrina is the World's Sexiest Asian Woman; TV actresses Drashti, Sanaya, Nia, Jennifer, Asha too top the list

For the fourth year in succession, Katrina Kaif has been named as the World’s Sexiest Asian Woman (2013) in a reader’s poll conducted by a UK publication Eastern Eye.

While Katrina secured the top spot in the list of 50 Sexiest Asian Women of this year, actress, singer Priyanka Chopra secured the second spot while TV actress Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) was ranked third followed by Deepika Padukone.

Surprised by the win, an excited Katrina commented, “I didn’t know it was a record! That’s a nice surprise and a lot of fun to hear. I like it because Eastern Eye newspaper is the one my sisters read because they live in London. It’s lovely and very flattering.”

Observed chairman of the judging panel, showbiz editor at Eastern Eye Asjad Nazir, “Being crowned the sexiest woman of 2013 and with the impending release of Dhoom 3, we will see a dramatic and monumental shift in Katrina’s career in the coming year.”

With a number of big movies scheduled for 2014, a loyal fan base and undeniable sex-appeal, it looks like the most bankable leading lady in Hindi cinema will clinch back her Bollywood crown soon.”

Another television actress Sanaya Irani entered the top 10 for the first time notching the sixth position. Other Indian television actresses who made it to the list included Nia Sharma (11), Jennifer Winget (15), Asha Negi (18), Krystle D’Souza (19) and Rubina Dilaik (26).

Congrats to all!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 7:09 pm

“I would like to cook for my loving fans” – Karan Goddwani
The dashing Karan Goddwani currently seen in SAB TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju as Jhonny, shares with TheTellyTimes.com his take on food!

Are you a non-vegetarian or vegetarian?

I am a non-vegetarian.

Do you live to eat or eat to live?

I do both with a good balance.

Which is your favourite cuisine?

Indian, then I love Pasta and then Thai and Chinese. I also like Egyptian, Lebanese and not to forget Spanish. I like all cuisines.

Which are your favourite restaurants?

There are too many, so instead of naming them, I would say, any place which serves me yummy and delicious and hygienic food is my favourite. It can also be a small joint or Vada Pav.

Street food that you love to eat?

Vada Pav, Kulfis and all chaat items.

Which is your favourite Dessert?

Gulab Jamun, Gaajar Ka Halwa, Moong Daal Ka Halwa, Ras Gullah and many more.

Name a dish you will never refuse to eat?

Tomato curry, rice and pasta.

Name a dish you will refuse to eat?

Should be some non-vegetarian food.

Tell us about your fondest memory associated with food?

Every yummy dish my mom and dad and loved ones make for me, creates a fond memory in it’s own. Whenever I want to eat something special at home or some dessert, my mom and dad are to super amazing, that they will make it for me quickly. So more than the food, it is their love for me.

A celebrity you would like to cook for?

I would like to cook for my loving fans, they are my celebrities. And sorry if I make anything wrong.

A weird combination of food that actually tasted good?

Chinese fried rice and yogurt and Gulab Jamun with Vanilla Ice Cream. Daal Chawal and Tabasco Chili drops.

Writer: Nadia Malik.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 7:20 pm

Barun Sobti comments on his victory in the Telly Express Face Of The Year poll
With Barun Sobti's incredible victory in the Telly Express Face Of The Year poll, We had to get a comment from him, and he gave this special heartfelt statement to all his fans, ever humble Barun said..

“ I am really very much pleased and thankful to each and everyone who has made me win. I am really happy to see the love I received from you guys always.. Hope I always live up to your expectation... Keep loving.”

Barun Sobti is fit and well, and is currently off his shooting schedule for 22 Yards, He was recently seen celebrating friend Mohit Sehgal's birthday in Mumbai.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 07 Dec 2013, 8:53 pm

Min 0:04 Barun
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 10 Dec 2013, 7:20 pm

Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal's shows to clash on TV
Love birds Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal find themselves pitted against each other in this race as their two shows Rangrasiya and Qubool Hai on Zee TV share the same slot.

Returning to the silver screen in a new Rajasthani flavour, Sanaya will play the role of a demure, gaon-ki-chori while Mohit was roped in to play the role of this flamboyant guy who will try using his charm on another lead character of Qubool Hai.

Sources tell us that both Mohit and Sanaya are said to be complete opposites in real life. While Mohit is a diehard romantic, Sanaya is more realistic, which seems to suit both their roles to perfection in their respective shows. The promos of Colors' upcoming Rangrasiya suggest that the story does away with the conventional love story to replace it with an avant-garde saga that may be of either love or hate. Well only time will tell which one of them will emerge victorious and eventually win this race.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 10 Dec 2013, 9:10 pm