Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 11 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 11 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 12 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Dec 2013, 8:13 pm

2013 - TV's Hot Bods of the Year (Female)
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Here comes the list of the Hot Bods… females (2013), one of the most awaited list in the Year Ender series of articles.

The names that feature here are the queens of television. These are the ladies who get what they desire. They are the ones whom the world revolves around for they are bold and beautiful. (Names arranged alphabetically)

Sanaya Irani: She is indeed a Goddess of beauty and luck as everything she touches actually turns into gold. So anyone planning to impress this empress must actually create a Taj Mahal of gold for she will agree on nothing less than that. She has a long queue of men waiting to get a glimpse of her smile.

This is our list of some of the hot bods – female ‘2013’. You can add yours in the comment section below. Also vote for your favourite in our poll section.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 20 Dec 2013, 5:00 pm

Sanaya Irani HATES Tanisha in BIGG BOSS 7 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 20 Dec 2013, 5:00 pm

Colors strengthens its fiction line-up with two new offerings, ‘Beintehaa’ and ‘Rangrasiya’

Replacing Bigg Boss 7, the shows will premiere on December 30, 2013, every Monday to Friday at 9pm and 9.30pm respectively

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 20 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

Sanaya Irani positive about on-screen chemistry with Ashish
“I am not nervous because I have a fabulous actor opposite me. Ashish is amazing and I think I will learn so much from him. It is a very good feeling. It is very rare when you feel you will get to learn from somebody else. When there are two people good at their work in a scene, it can’t go wrong,” Sanaya said during launch of “Rangrasiya” on Thursday.

The new fiction is based on an intense love story between a village girl named Paro, played by her and a Bharat Suraksha Dal officer Rudra portrayed by Ashish.

The actress, who has been part of shows like "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" that are based on love and hate relationship between protagonists, says her new show has that element but are not similar in any other way.

“Love and hate was there in another show of mine as well. But this character is different from what that character was. The story is completely different and so is Paro. It’s not something that I’ve done before,” she said.

Sanaya says unlike the bubbly roles that she has done in the past, this one is about a village girl, who is not strong right now but with time one can see lots of shades to her character Paro.

Shot in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer as well, the TV star with a thin frame faced lots of difficulties.

“Outdoor is always difficult. Firstly you wake up at odd hours like 4 in the morning. Then make-up. We shot for few days in Jaisalmer and it was hectic. It was very hot. My make-up would melt seven minutes from the time I stepped out from van and in Rajasthan there is hardly any shade, so can’t run away from sun. That was harsh but fun,” said Sanaya.

She says she also lost weight while shooting in the desert area.

"I got burnt in the sun and lost a lot of weight. I have lost four kgs while shooting here. I was made to run over and over again on the sand and that is not easy.

"I was told to run fast, but you can’t do that when the sand is sinking. And then I got angry because after all that running they showed it in slow motion,” said the actress, who briefly appeared in superstar Aamir Khan and Kajol starrer-“Fanaa” in 2006.

After putting so much effort in the show, produced by Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films, she has high expectations from it.

“I will be shocked if this doesn’t work out. Not because my career is going somewhere. I believe an actor is an actor whether you are in a flop or hit film, it doesn’t matter. We have put in so much hard-work.

"Saurabh has done it on such a large scale. It’s absolutely brilliant, the story is amazing and everything is right,” she said.

"Rangrasiya” will be aired from Dec 30 onwards on Colors.

(Agencies)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 20 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

I was confused about my character in 'Rangrasiya': Sanaya

Sanaya positive about on-screen chemistry with Ashish

'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' fame Sanaya says, on-screen chemistry with Ashish seems positive

kiss kiss kiss 
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 23 Dec 2013, 1:25 am

Drashti & I will rock the channel together: Sanaya Irani
Who says in the glamour world two actresses can't be friends? Small screen's two popular actresses Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani has proved it wrong. Sanaya, who will soon be seen in Nautanki Film's Ransgrasiya on Colors doesn't consider Drashti as a competition.

"There can be no competition between me and Drashti. Why can't two people be happy and friends together. I think Drashti and I will together rock colors," said Sanaya at the launch of Rangrasiya.
READ: "I feel bad that Kushal has been picked a lot on Bigg Boss"
Though the actress doesn't consider Drashti as a competition, she is all geared to take on real-life beau Mohit Sehgal who is now part of Qubool Hai which airs at the same time slot of Rangrasiya, Sanaya says, "Yes and I am going to take him down, I've told him. But I also feel that there is place for all good shows at the same time slot. When I was doing Iss Pyaar Ko, Balika Vadhu also aired at the same time slot but both the shows did well. So I hope it happens this time too," concludes Sanaya

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 03 Ian 2014, 10:56 am

Male celebs select the sexiest female hot bod of 2013 (TV)
You can't sum up the achievements of a woman or for that matter a host of talented women who rule the hearts of millions with a single word. And what makes them attractive can't be distilled down into one quality. You just know that there's something about these individuals that's mesmerizing, both in their chosen careers and in their interests outside their work.

Here are some male actors of Tellyland who vouch for the hottest females in the year 2013. Excerpts:

Avinash Sachdev: I think Sanaya Irani is a fabulous actor and carries an amazing look in her new show Rangrasiya on Colors.

Akshay Dogra: I think Sanaya Irani looks hot and since she is a very dear friend of mine I would like to nominate her.

bhaas Mehta: I find Sanaya irani and Drashti Dhami to be very hot.

Kinshuk Mahajan: Sanaya Irani takes away the cake; she is a great friend and I share a very good rapport with her.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Ian 2014, 6:40 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Ian 2014, 6:43 pm

Prediction: What does 2014 hold for popular television celebs (Male)
New Year… new day… new beginning.

It’s that time of the year when most of us would be anxious to know how 2014 will treat us. Like us, even our television actors would be curious to know how they will fare in the New Year.

In our curiosity to find out about the fate of your favourite male celebs in 2014, we decided to check out with our in-house Tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani. Let’s see what she had to say (names arranged alphabetically).

Anas Rashid: Since his Uranus planet is powerful, this will work in favour of him. He could get committed to someone but he will have to wait for marriage. Due to a weak Mercury, he will have to work on his PR strategy. I also see him doing reality shows this year. His lucky months are September and November.

Barun Sobti: As Barun’s Jupiter planet is strong, hence his fame will continue to be sturdy this year too. His movie 22 Yards will release this year but it will be an average one. I see him coming back to the small screen by mid-2014. His personal life will be stable. I will advise him to fast on Thursdays in order to strengthen his Jupiter. His lucky months are April and June.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Ian 2014, 6:59 pm

Will Karan Singh Grover regret quitting Qubool Hai and will Drashti Dhami enter Bollywood? Tarot predicts…
2013 had seen multiple changes, with Karan Singh Grover losing his role on Qubool Hai; with Sanaya Irani starring in a new show; Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy getting involved in a relationship..

There’s just so much going in the Television land – We ask our in house Tarot Reader, Shruti Chopra what her cards say about the future of these stars.

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal

Sanaya Irani opens the new year with her new TV show, Rangrasiya. The Queen of Pentacles means that she might just steal the show! She will garner appreciation for her versatility. Although the show will initially do well and may even seem to grow in popularity – sustaining this will be a tough challenge for the makers. Sanaya’s relationship with Mohit Sehgal will continue to remain steady and secure. They are comfortable in their spaces and enjoy their relationship – but marriage seems far off.

Barun Sobti

Debuting into Bollywood, Main Aur Mr Right will go through some delays only for it to improve the final product. The wait will be worth it for Barun; the Nine of Cups represents a satisfied, content and a renewed thirst to utilise the fruits of this opportunity.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Ian 2014, 7:09 pm

Television Actors Who Trended With Bolly Actors On Google: Television Actors Who Trended With Bolly Actors On Google
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Sam 04 Ian 2014, 11:11 pm

Karan Singh Grover losing his role on Qubool Hai - cum asa ceva? De ce? Pt ce? .... Sunt in urma cu HQ si tot incerc sa ma tin de toate ... recunosc ca m-am oprit pt ca ma deprima dar sa renunt sa nu il mai vad nu imi place asta pt ca nu imi place sa incep ceva si apoi sa ma las ...
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/08/2013
Varsta : 50

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Ian 2014, 12:01 am

Elly a scris:Karan Singh Grover losing his role on Qubool Hai - cum asa ceva? De ce? Pt ce? .... Sunt in urma cu HQ si tot incerc sa ma tin de toate ... recunosc ca m-am oprit pt ca ma deprima dar sa renunt sa nu il mai vad nu imi place asta pt ca nu imi place sa incep ceva si apoi sa ma las ...

elly nici eu nu stiu fff multe incerc sa ma pun la punct cu ultimile noutati desi acum le incurc si de la Qh Madhu Iss2 Iss 1...
Am inteles ca RaQuesh Vashisth il va inlocui pe KSG...am inteles ca ar fi renuntat el KSG la rol..nu stiu sigur nu am avut timp sa citesc stirile asa in mare..

RaQuesh Vashisth si KSG
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Dum 05 Ian 2014, 12:28 am

Eu nu am inteles daca el a renuntat sau l-au dat afara ca venea beat. Ma intreb de ce s-a apucat de baut? Tb sa aibe si asta in palmares? Biata sotie. Si totusi ce ii lipseste? Imi este mila
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Ian 2014, 12:38 am

Elly a scris:Eu nu am inteles daca el a renuntat sau l-au dat afara ca venea beat. Ma intreb de ce s-a apucat de baut? Tb sa aibe si asta in palmares? Biata sotie. Si totusi ce ii lipseste? Imi este mila

Nu stiu ce sa zic parca imi e greu sa cred cu bautura...desi nu se stie ..desi presa "abereaza" mult e urat ca i se adauga in palmaresul lui si asta ...desi nu stim cat de adev  e sau nu...
Am inteles ca lui KSG si Jeny sotia i s-ar fi propus un nou serial impreuna dar ramane sa vedem daca accepata si daca e reala stirea....

Raqesh Vashisth as Asad in ‪#‎QuboolHai‬
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Dum 05 Ian 2014, 1:21 am

Nici eu nu stiu sincer dar nu te joci cu vorbele ... nu ii un actoras totusi
Apoi daca el este bolnav cum poti sa arunci asemenea vorbe
Am inteles ca vrea sa faca un show si ca lui ii expirase de mult contractul dar ca pt Madam Gul a tot stat.
Ma duc la nanita ca fac noapte alba pana la urma si maine tb sa fiu fresh
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Ian 2014, 9:32 pm

Elly a scris:Nici eu nu stiu sincer dar nu te joci cu vorbele ... nu ii un actoras totusi
Apoi daca el este bolnav cum poti sa arunci asemenea vorbe
Am inteles ca vrea sa faca un show si ca lui ii expirase de mult contractul dar ca pt Madam Gul a tot stat.
Ma duc la nanita ca fac noapte alba pana la urma si maine tb sa fiu fresh

da asa e dar mai e vorba acea nu iese fum fara foc..

Fuze TV Personality Of 2012 And 2013 – Gurmeet Chaudhary, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani and Drashti...by Criss

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 10 Ian 2014, 9:03 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 11 Ian 2014, 6:19 pm

Comedy, controversies fueled search for TV celebs online

Television's hearthrobs make up for the rest of the names on the list. Sanaya Irani at number 7, Vivian D'Sena at number 8 and Karan Wahi at number 10, credit their online popularity to good looks, and the good run that their shows enjoyed on TV.

"It goes without saying that leads of popular shows tend to make news. And I have been part of several shows this year (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Chhanchhann and now Rang Rasiya)," says Sanaya, adding, "I have heard that my fans find me sexy, though I disagree as I am a complete tomboy in real life." She goes on to reason, "For actors, whether on TV or in films, looks make a huge difference. People search for celebs' behind-the-scenes looks."

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 11 Ian 2014, 8:25 pm

Kings of Behind the Scenes’ Bromance On Indian Television:

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 12 Ian 2014, 9:02 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 13 Ian 2014, 3:37 pm

The changing faces on TV

Imagine a pivotal character in a popular American show like Modern Family or Breaking Bad replaced in a flash?

The idea seems preposterous. But our desi shows don’t mind making any such changes.

In the past, audience’s favourite lead characters such as Asad (Qubool Hai),
Manav (Pavitra Rishta), Mihir (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi), which have been played by popular names, have seen newer faces playing them after a sudden change of events.

While a replacement might seem like an overnight decision, it is usually not.
Channels would never want their lead actors to quit a show, especially when it’s doing well. However, common problems like date issues, disagreement on fee hike and ego clashes result in such sweeping decisions on the part of the channel.

Sometimes, the change in the lead character causes a severe setback to the show.

When Barun Sobti quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, the channel took the show off air. Although a TV biggie like Sushant Singh Rajput was replaced by an equally popular Hiten Tejwani in Pavitra Rishta, the ratings of the show never reached its past highs.

More recently, Karan Singh Grover’s exit from Qubool Hai came as a surprise for all, especially because the show’s biggest USP was the chemistry between him and Surbhi Jyoti. His replacement, Raqesh Vashisht, will have to prove his mettle now, which will be an uphill task. Also, it will take a while for the viewers to get used to Raqesh instead of Karan.

On the flip side, getting into the shoes of the outing actor is not a cakewalk for the new entrant.

Two new faces in Balika Vadhu — Sargun Mehta, who replaced Sriti Jha, and Toral Rasputra, who came as a substitute for Pratyusha Banerjee — had to make efforts to fit into their new team, which had been working together as a family for five years.

The jury is out on the pros and cons of replacing actors. It takes a lot of time to reconnect with the character, and in today’s competitive times, it might mean loss of ratings

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 13 Ian 2014, 3:41 pm

Television actors and producer caught in a tussle

Actors abruptly quitting television shows in order to pursue their Bollywood dreams and other plum assignments is hardly unheard of. Recent instances include actor Barun Sobti who shot to fame with the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, but walked out of the show to do a film. With the lead actor opting out, the producer had to wind up the show immediately after he quit. Similarly, actress Rashmi Desai had quit Uttaran only to come back to the show.
Such instances abound in the industry but if insiders are to be believed, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) -- to be signed between actors and TV show producers -- will change the rules of the game. Aimed at tackling the problem of actors quitting on a whim, this MoU will have a clause stipulating that the lead actor of the serial cannot leave the show for at least one year.

Not surprisingly, producers are welcoming this move. “The lead actor is the face of the show and he / she should be associated with the show right till the end,” says producer JD Majithia, while another producer cites the example of Karan Singh Grover recently quitting Qubool Hai.

“The chemistry between the lead actors can't be replicated easily. It will take a while for the audiences to get used to Raqesh Vashisht, who has replaced Karan in the show,” adds the producer, who does not wish to be named.

Producers also say that actors playing key roles in the serials cannot unilaterally terminate their contracts unless agreed in writing by the producer. Rajan Shahi emphasises that actors should think of a show's longevity before making any decisions. “For instance, Krutika Kamra gave us enough time to wind up the show, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. But those who don’t do so should be banned. So many technicians and workers’ jobs are dependent on the fate of the show,” he says.

On the other hand, CINTAA, the actors’ body, is in no mood to agree to the clause, leading to a standoff between the two parties. “The proposed MoU has been uploaded on our website and most of the actors feel the need for an exit clause in their contracts. In addition to this, the actors also want their annual increments to be open to negotiations,” says Dharmesh Tiwari, General secretary, CINTAA.

Actor Ejaz Khan points out that exit clauses should be a must. “There should be a minimum of two months’ notice period, so the producer can make the required changes in the serial. Similarly, if a producer has signed an actor for 25 days, he should shoot with the latter for at least 15 days. This ensures that the actors’ dates don’t get wasted. Another issue is the late payment. Often we are paid after the show goes on air, and that is not fair either,” he says.  

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 13 Ian 2014, 7:20 pm