Serialesitelenovelet
50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

+25
dlacatus65
nutzi
razbunator
Lucica10
narcisa
Petre Gabriel Nicoleta
vivi
vania_e
annadanna
DENISA
iulianagl
pufy2010
axxa246
Luana
scumpica22
Geta
rina-rina
Admin_dea05
dana17
florica
lica54
andreea90
anuta1971
alitheea
Garo
29 participanți

Pagina 22 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Empty Re: 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

vizionare placuta dragelor 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 517793 .. cam multa reclama baga 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 2743637754 trebuia sa inceapa deja Smile, dar vad ca incepe la 22 fix
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2011
Varsta : 33
Localizare : constanta

Sus In jos

50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Empty Re: 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

suntem norocoase , arzu e online...asa ca avem traducere kiss
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 13/01/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : TIMISOARA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

unde o fi Iuiana?
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

gata incepe .. vizionare placuta kiss
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:10 pm

Ep 46

Hasret is in the wrecked house.. she remembers murat and herself there. Murat says he wants to explain.
she says explain what? I am listening.
he says it is hard for him to explain he doesn't know here to start.
hasret says I know what you are going to say.
you played a game.
to make me jealous with ceren.

and I ate it all up! I was such a fool I believed you guys. I pretended I was ill. I came to the restaurant sneaked out of the hospital. I came to restaurant made a fool of myself. I lied to everyone.
but you did not have to play such a game.
Instead only one true "sentence" uttere by the man I loved would have been enough for me to come running to you.

I penalized myself by getting engaged to levent. I thought I had to marry him.
this was the beggist penalty for me.
you cannot make me more upset.

she says don't say anything. maybe now you want to say you love me.
you did not have to play games with me. you could have been just honest with me. one sentence would have been enough. but even levent was more honest with me than you were.
I do not want anything anymore. I can live alone.

and she just leaves himstanding there like a xxckhead.murat tells ceren what is going on. he says he did have a right to act like that but I will not give up. I will make sure she does accept my apology and forgive me eventually.
ceren says she needs to say sorry to hasret, levent and saime because she lied to all of them.

everyone in hasret's house is talking at the breakfast table.
cobra and kadir thinks hasret has to forgive him immediately as long as she loves him. gülnaz and saime think she cannot forgive murat so easily. hasret does not comment. she fins a job as a sales rep in a clothes store and she goes to the interview.

levent is bankrupt. he tells his secretary so.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

Levent has referred his secretary to his friends and she can have a new job.

everyone is searching for the masked people digging holes.. :geb :geb
gülnaz thinks someone searching for a treasure is digging these holes. balçiçek says that is absurd there is no such thing as treasure hunters :geb
hasret asks the women's help because she does not trust the men.

**Kadriye follows balçiçek to ensure she does not tell about the hunt for the treasurers to cafer.
nakish cannot pick up the courage to call the secret admirer now she has his phone number.
ceren comes to the neighborhood. goes to hasret's house.
saime opens the door. hasret is not in.
ceren apologizes to saime. she says this was all murat's idea and he actually did not mean her so much harm.
ethem tells murat hasret is a bit stubborn and she may not change her mind easily. :geb
hasret goes to the interview.
It is a very nice clothes shop. but as soon as she walks through the door. the seller woman thinks she came to shop and she recognizes hasret as a celebrity and shows her a cardigan to sell. hasret cannot tell the woman she came to apply for the job..the women are planning a stake out at night to catch the diggers.
nakish phones her secret admirer. he says he felt it was nakiye.
she has a nice voice. she speaks with him. all giggles
commercial break!
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anuta1971 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:20 pm

Mulţumim Nico 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 517793

unde o fi Iuli?
anuta1971
anuta1971
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

Multumim Nico pentru traducere kiss kiss 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 283516 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 283516 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 165638 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 155520 ... acum Murat sa treaca la actiune .. recucerirea 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 352762 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 283516
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Cbc1595f 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 8537d655 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 2831eb0950. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 27828f5250. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 453695e050. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 6336d37950. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 6128f4b150. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Bfb18897
DENISA
DENISA

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

alitheea a scris:the women are planning a stake out at night to catch the diggers.
nakish phones her secret admirer. he says he felt it was nakiye.
she has a nice voice. she speaks with him. all giggles
commercial break!

Multumesc Ali!
La mine s-a blocat si s-a dus si conexiunea la net. Nu am vazut de cand a iesit Hasret din garaj...
Nici la voi nu puteam intra si nici dincolo...
Am restartat...Merge groaznic!
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Varsta : 65
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

Kadir and murat come across each other at the neighborhood. kadir and murat make up. kadir forgives murat.
murat asks where hasret is and kadir tells him she has gone to an interview.
hasret is walking back from the shop and she sees a girl selling flower on the street. she remembers trying to sell flowers on the street.
kadir tells murat she left music and she is looking for a job since she came back.
kadir says she cannot stop singing. you could not quit music either.
hasret talks the woman and she says she sold flowers too and she says you are selling them for a high price. and the woman says is this a tv joke? where are the cameras.
ceren visits levent and says are you moving out?
and at that moment the lawyers come for the execution of the debt. they are going to confiscate everything in the office.
nakish thinks she loves þevket and nesrin says he might have changed a lot since primary school..
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de andreea90 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

cred ca Ceren se indragosteste de Levent Smile Smile Smile nustiu de ce ... dar eu asa prevad Smile
andreea90
andreea90
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

S-a umflat in pene cand a vazut ca-l urmareste Hasret!
Mare fraiera!
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

andreea90 a scris:cred ca Ceren se indragosteste de Levent Smile Smile Smile nustiu de ce ... dar eu asa prevad Smile
Si eu....
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

Ce repede a crescut burta Gulnazei!
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

Ceren tries to help levent and she says can you not ask for more time.
levent says don't be upset.. this is commerce anything can happen. and ceren says I am supposed to be the one consoling you.
hasret comes home. to the neighborhood.
kadir and his group are singing to murat and this new song is GREAT!! :thup

hasret hears them sing and she looks at the warehouse.. and she sees murat there.

but murat did not like the song :geb he says you have lost coordination and you are trying to copy american rappers. be yourself.
he starts giving examples from classic music.
hasret listens in but she does not go in to the warehouse yet..
ceren asks what really happened to levent and levent says hasret's album was not a success and I made to many debts. this is what happened.
levent says everything piled on top of each other. I lost hasret a few days ago. It was so painful that I do not even feal anymore pain today when I went bankrupt.
The boys cannot remember the names of the classic musicians. they think RIMSKY is whiskey :geb :geb

murat says he will hand out notes so they can understand.
murat is leaving the lesson and he sees hasret rush off.. but he does not call after her he smiles.
ceren has invited levent out for coffee and she says sorry to levent about this game with murat.
levent says she does not need to apologize I realized it was not your idea and you did not even like the idea. I heard you speak on the phone when I came to the course.
levent says I will leave if you keep defending murat though.
ceren says we will not speak about hasret or murat but something else.. ok?
levent says ok.
hasret comes home out of breath.
gülnaz asks why she has been running hasret does not explain.
commercial break!

Ceren talks about her career and that she did not actually want to be a teacher at the moment.
levent says he is done for.. he is not even successful at what he has done.
he says I lost both in love and work.
they both want dessert.
hasret explains to saime and gülnaz they recognized her as a star and she could not say she was going to apply for the job.
murat is at the door. and cobra says Hasret is in.
hasret goes to the door.
gülnaz is funny she says to saime. run.. lets listen in.. :geb
hasret invites murat in. he says he wants to speak to her alone.

she comes out. he says its cold outside. she says we will only be a minute.I won't be cold.
murat again starts with you are right to be angry with me.
he says try to understand me. why I had to play such a game.
hasret says I am not angry. this is something else.. she gives the conversation about the lake and her having waves in her life.
she says she cannot hide whatever she feels inside. she wished he was like that too.
she says nothing is the same as before. I was in a dream before. now I am living a reality. I cannot pretend none of this has happened.
murat says YOU ARE RIGHT such a fooolll!!!
he says we need time. I understand you.
he gets up to leave. he says he loves her hairstyle like this. (and I think it is the worst style ever) :geb
but at least he made 1 nice comment.. :geb

murat leaves hasret strokes her own hair.
she goes in.. and gülnaz and the rest pretend they were not listening.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 F9901b9f 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 De021eb5 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 32991d6c50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Bef8e45150. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 8e0525d1 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 71097ae3 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 1eae9f5450. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 Ccb68d9b50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 20ab2d7050. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 005c7d2e50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 F4faac9550. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 7ae0bdec50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 7cddec2950. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 040a2a9850. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 3bce0e9a50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 318ac64a 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 683e6ffb50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 E01ba3fd

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm, editata de 2 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

anuta1971 a scris:
Mulţumim Nico 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 517793

unde o fi Iuli?

Buna sunt aici doar va citesc am primit un cadou chiar de ziua baiatului meu.Am racit cobza de abia pot sa-mi tin ochii deschisi.Va rog sa ma iertati de data asta. kiss kiss kiss Ooo Anus am terminat si cealalta parte.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

Sunt curioasa daca Cobra face si baie cu palaria....daca face...
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de alitheea Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:52 pm

Ceren asks murat if hasret forgave him.
murat says no.
ceren says you deserved this and more.
ceren tells murat how levent went bankrupt. murat is clearly very upset about what happened to levent (he has lived this with ethem has he not)

ceren says levent heard me speak to you on the phone and he told everything to hasret.

levent is at home looking at news clippings when he was a success. he looks at hasret's pictures too.
cobra says he wants to stay in cafer's house. he says he thinks saime and hasret doesn't want him there now.
cobra rushes out.
saime is talking to hasret and she says I wish you did cut it off with murat. just act how you feel like acting. I am sure you will not feel remorse. (she means make up with murat)
murat arrives at levent's house.
levent knows its him he sees murat from the camera.
just as murat is about to leave levent comes out.
murat says ceren told him about the bankruptcy. he says is there anything I can do to help.
and levent says no.
murat says I am ready to help
he says he does not need any help. thanks.. and goes back into the house.
The women have arrived at gülnaz's house.
they are signalling each other by flashing the lights in their houses to show where cobra is going :geb
commercial.
alitheea
alitheea
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Buna sunt aici doar va citesc am primit un cadou chiar de ziua baiatului meu.Am racit cobza de abia pot sa-mi tin ochii deschisi.Va rog sa ma iertati de data asta. kiss kiss kiss Ooo Anus am terminat si cealalta parte.
La mulți ani băiețelului tău Iuliana, să-ți trăiască și să fie sănătos. Câți ani a împlinit? 50. Gönülçelen -Inima furata - Heart Stealer - General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 22 161472
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

Doamne, ce mai reclama fac la AVC!
Probabil au nevoie.
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de narcisa Dum 10 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

Am o baftă de nu mai pot, iar n-am văzut nimic, când să deschid link-ul au apărut o groază de probleme, cred că sunt urmărită de ghinion dar cum Bahar nu mai e nu știu pe cine să mai dau vina.
narcisa
narcisa
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 07/04/2010
Varsta : 46
Localizare : București

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de pufy2010 Dum 10 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

Ceren se bagă încet-încet sub pielea/pătura lui Levent. E un premiu de consolare?!
pufy2010
pufy2010
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/11/2010

https://www.youtube.com/user/pufy2010ful?feature=mhum

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Dum 10 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

pufy2010 a scris:Ceren se bagă încet-încet sub pielea/pătura lui Levent. E un premiu de consolare?!
Il place!
Bravo ei!
Se capatuieste in Istanbul. Numai Saime ramane nemaritata, parca vad ca ei nu-i gasesc un vaduv macar!
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 22 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum