Serialesitelenovelet
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI

+24
vyk968
Admin_dea05
Lorelay_2006
tubafan
IRIS
clio 24
florina1989
emilia63
nutzi
octaviana1989
emine
mioaranita60@.com
violeta53
Luana
vivi
allly
lyvya
Mic
michiper68
dea05
Hatice2J
monicuta
DENISA
GIULIA
28 participanți

Pagina 4 din 37 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Urmatorul

In jos

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Empty Re: 3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 12:05 pm

DENISA a scris:
michiper68 a scris:http://yfrog.com/jb14265182306377053711682jhttp://yfrog.com/9f14265182306377053711682j

nu e bună adresa .
adresa era buna , eu nu stiu sa o copiez. sau a fost buna pana m-am apropiat eu de ea. :D
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Varsta : 55
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 12:10 pm

michiper68 a scris:
DENISA a scris:
michiper68 a scris:http://yfrog.com/jb14265182306377053711682jhttp://yfrog.com/9f14265182306377053711682j

nu e bună adresa .
adresa era buna , eu nu stiu sa o copiez. sau a fost buna pana m-am apropiat eu de ea. :D

te duci pe fotografie dai click dreapta pe Copy Image Address apoi urmezi pasii ca în fotografia pusă de mine la cum postăm .
DENISA
DENISA

Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 12:22 pm

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 46014283
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 61025229
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:08 pm

michiper68 a scris:denisa ai vreo traducre la ultima postare de pe siteul lui murat? e tot ce stim? arkadaşlar size BOMBA GİBİ HABER VERİYORUM ESKİ OLDU AMA ABLAM YÜZÜNCÜ YIL ÜNİV VANDA OKUYOR DİZİNİN ÇEKİMLERİNE GİTMİŞ VAN KALESİNDE DÜGÜN SAHNESİ FERİDE ÇETİN VARMIŞ YANILMIYORSAM DEDİ MURAT YILDIRIM SİYAH BİR TAKIM ELBİSELİYMİŞ HATTA 2 ARKADAŞI ABLAMIN HALAY SAHNESİNDE FİGÜRANLIK YAPMIŞ FOTOGRAFLAR ARKADAŞINDAYMIŞ KEŞKE DAHA ÖNCEDEN ABLAMA SÖYLESEYDİN DEDİ FOTOGRAFLARI VERECEKTİ ARKADAŞINDAN BENDE YAYINLARDIM BURDA

In the meantime this is again about the wedding shoots in Van. Murat was seen with a black suit. this girls sister and her friend were there and they were even dancing during the wedding.
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:10 pm

http://yfrog.com/b92hhdg0ij
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:12 pm

rezumatul emisiunii cu Tuba

I cannot hear what they say, but I translate the summary others wrote. Perhaps another one can edit my message and correct it..

Can Dündar asked Tuba if she helped at the set, because she studied costume and stage design
Tuba said that they talked a lot about things and that she liked this very much at the shots.

That Tuba is liked because she isn’t so much in media, in Arab world and also in Turkey and Yusuf Kurcenli said that this is perhaps the secret of Tuba.
The producer and director said very great things about her, that she was like a Laz girl and talked like one.. They talked about her as a „star“ and „artist“.

That Tuba will sing in the movie will be a plus and that there will be an album of the movie.
Yusuf Kurcenli said that he even couldn’t explain Esma as good as Tuba and that he agree with her explanation of her. Tuba said that Esma is like a baby which is new born, because she doesn’t have anything but love in her heart.
Yusuf Kurcenli said that although Tuba is a star, she is very sincere. and that she is like his daughter, very responsible.
Tuba say that she didn’t realize in the beginning how much she was loved by the fans and that when she was there, there were women who said that they made the same haircut like her.
Tuba sang 4 – 5 songs in the movie, it’s in the same way a great musical.

It will be show in Greece and also perhaps in the Arab World.
They talked great about the people of Black Sea. That they were great.

Can Dündar wanted that Tuba sing a song, but Tuba was ashamed and she covered her face with her hands. So they said a poem.

The shots of BGM will start in the next month and that it get delayed because they want, that everything is good.
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:14 pm

DENISA a scris:
michiper68 a scris:denisa ai vreo traducre la ultima postare de pe siteul lui murat? e tot ce stim? arkadaşlar size BOMBA GİBİ HABER VERİYORUM ESKİ OLDU AMA ABLAM YÜZÜNCÜ YIL ÜNİV VANDA OKUYOR DİZİNİN ÇEKİMLERİNE GİTMİŞ VAN KALESİNDE DÜGÜN SAHNESİ FERİDE ÇETİN VARMIŞ YANILMIYORSAM DEDİ MURAT YILDIRIM SİYAH BİR TAKIM ELBİSELİYMİŞ HATTA 2 ARKADAŞI ABLAMIN HALAY SAHNESİNDE FİGÜRANLIK YAPMIŞ FOTOGRAFLAR ARKADAŞINDAYMIŞ KEŞKE DAHA ÖNCEDEN ABLAMA SÖYLESEYDİN DEDİ FOTOGRAFLARI VERECEKTİ ARKADAŞINDAN BENDE YAYINLARDIM BURDA

In the meantime this is again about the wedding shoots in Van. Murat was seen with a black suit. this girls sister and her friend were there and they were even dancing during the wedding.
mersi mult denisa. dar sora cui? danseaza cu prietena ei?
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:16 pm

michiper68 a scris:
DENISA a scris:

mersi mult denisa. dar sora cui? danseaza cu prietena ei?

asta nici eu nu am înţeles nici eu .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:20 pm

sora cuiva danseaza cu prietenul ei. savas are o sora? asa se pare. abia astept. si la nunta? va fi si savas si yasemin?
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:21 pm

de fapt la inceput ei nu se cunosc. si stim ca savas va fi la nunta. cu un costum negru.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:23 pm

michiper68 a scris:de fapt la inceput ei nu se cunosc. si stim ca savas va fi la nunta. cu un costum negru.

Arzu mi-a spus că nu e scris prea clar .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:29 pm

continuare .
A trailer of the movie is shown.
"they were two lovers. they only fell in love. suddenly they became a legend. a love movie from Karadeniz."
The movie takes place in east Karadeniz. The time is the end of 19Th century. a love story which has a huge challenge. Can different beliefs prevent pure love? The director is Yusuf Kurçenli. His first movie after 6 years. He is approaching the subject of different religions. Tuba Büyüküstün, Kenan ece and Hakan eratik star in this movie. the movie will be on theatres in 26 January or 5 march.
The director has made 10 movies before but he says it his his first movie. Because he thinks that this is the best one he has done so far.He said he is from RIZE CAYELI himself. So he went back in history. Half of the story is real and the rest he made up.

Tuba is playing the part ESMA and she talks about her own character. She says you know when we are born the first thing we learn is to be loved. Our parents love us. we do not know how to hate, how to betray. We know of pure love. These other feelings we learn through life and these other feelings make us impure. Esma hasn't learned these other feelings yet in her life. she is naive and she is pure. she then finds love. But learns how to be afraid, she learns anxiety.

She tells about how she prepared for the role. "It is risky and hard to be playing a role of a person who is different from you. I am not from the Kardeniz region. every region or land gives a person a different kind of energy. To feel like I am from these lands is something hard to obtain later on. You have to be a part of that place to learn. But before I went to Rize I took lessons on the accent to be used and also dancing lessons (for Horon.. ) we had to sing. we learned all these and we went to Kardeniz 10 days before the shooting of the movie.

We went there and we sang in the fields. we walked on the terrain to become a part of that place.
-So now you can talk with a Karadeniz accent?
"No not anymore.(she laughs)
-Oh so the movie has finished and you have stopped talking.

The director then says she was speaking with a perfect Cayeli accent.
He says he also helped her but there were professionals who were helping them with the accent.

She says there were people who were part of the movie. The real village people. They stayed there during the rain, the cold, their feet were wet. she says this wasn't their real jobs and they never moaned or winged about anything and they calmed themselves when one of them was not patient.

-Tuba's movies and series are loved by the Arabic people. will this movie be shown in that region?

*Producer: we think at the moment it will be good to show this movie in theatres in Greece.
They are still preparing the musics of the movie.

speaker: you know when we look at today. we are still discriminating people. we have not overcome these problems even now.

director: we have not overcome these problems totally but we must still try to make people understand that discrimination is a bad thing. we mus make movies, write poems etc.

producer: we were actually waiting for speculations and other opinions but the people there were not discriminative at all. I thing it is all to do with social suppression.

--We do not see Tuba much on tv programs. she stars in series but doesn't like interviews that much.
Now that we have her here. I would like to ask her a few more questions... why do you hide your self so much?

Tuba: I am not hiding. this is not a hiding method or something. I actually like doing my job. I am after doing my job perfectly. I only attend very special programs that are again to do my job.
there is another serial. with Tomris Giritlioglu. but we haven't started yet. we are a bit delayed. we are preparing for this. we will start shooting it in a month. It is based on my fair lady but there will be additions to the scenario.

speaker: this was your first lead role in a movie. how did that feel.

Tuba: it has nothing to do with having the lead role according to me. you do feel responsible for all of the crew. it is hard. they follow your lead. but I never look at this as one persons job. this is teamwork. I do not think as a role as leading role, side role etc. If one piece is missing that puzzle is not a whole anymore.

speaker: You are known internationally. there is so many internet sites about you. are you suprised about this attention you are getting. how do you explain this?

director: a good question.

everyone laughs....

director: before I met Tuba. I though so ok. she is a star. but after I met her I thought yeah she is like my daughter or anyone's daughter in Turkey. she is human. she feels she has responsibilities. she is mature and aware of herself and this is how she lives her life. I am really proud of her.

speaker: so maybe this is the reason the secret.

director: maybe. this is great. well done!

speaker: maybe it is also important to not become a celebrity. not to be on tv programs all the time.
are you still searching for an answer?

tuba: first I did not believe this. they were telling me that I was popular abroad too. then I received a phone call inviting me to their country. because they wanted to show Ihlamurlar altýnda there as well. I was shocked. this is interesting. there is more than one country interested in you and the population is high. You go there. you realize you do not live there but they know you.

These people do not your language. but they have watched you. They liked you. They tell me things like I had my hair cut the way your hair is.

speaker: there has been marriage proposals.
tuba: no. that is not true.
speaker: that is what I heard.
tuba: well it is not true.

speaker: you will be singing (Turku- type of song like, folk, or rock in Turkey) this must be bonus for you. a new addition to your carear.

tuba: yes.. I haven't sang before.

speaker: I wonder how you sang?

tuba: me too

speaker: Yusuf you must have heard her?

director: she sang perfectly. I am a very lucky director. not only Tuba but all the rest of the people were very good.

speaker: could you not sing now?
tuba: no!
speaker: so tell us about it.
tuba: there were different songs. we sang 5 or six songs together.

speaker: so there might a cd from the movie.
tuba: maybe.
speaker: maybe Neslihan should sing and you can also murmur something.
director: I cannot do the melodies correctly. I know the words but.

DÝRECTOR: I have looked for remedies, in all four books (meaning the Kuran, The bible etc.) even real fire will feel cool for those who feel the heat of love.

Tuba: the words and lyrics are great. They are fabulous.
let me recite: Oh the bird with the broken wing, why did you hang on (sit on) on the vine tree? I will not leave my lover even if they took me away to hang me. The movie feels like a musical. there were dances as well.

speaker: no we do not want you to dance actually. could you please sing? please please?

Tuba: oh please don't please please..

director: I really could not do the melody.

speaker: thank you all for coming and choosing us.

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Ve7xps
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 2md2pgg
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 10r4vhf
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 11rpqat

Ultima editare efectuata de catre DENISA in Sam 03 Noi 2012, 11:26 pm, editata de 2 ori
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de monicuta Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:51 pm

ce frumos vorbeste tuba, ce frumoasa este, atat de naturala, o iubesc la nebunie pe aceasta fata
multumim denisa
monicuta
monicuta
membru activ
membru activ

Data de inscriere : 27/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:54 pm

monicuta a scris:ce frumos vorbeste tuba, ce frumoasa este, atat de naturala, o iubesc la nebunie pe aceasta fata
multumim denisa

îmi place foarte mult cum arăta la emisiune , faţa ei radiază, e strălucitoare , naturală, stăpână pe ea .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mioaranita60@.com Mar 24 Noi 2009, 1:59 pm

Buna Ziua,fane Asi/bine v-am gasit/tare mult v-am cautat/dar in sfirsit am reusit/
ma bucur tare mult.
mioaranita60@.com
mioaranita60@.com
membru activ
membru activ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 2:02 pm

mioaranita60@.com a scris:Buna Ziua,fane Asi/bine v-am gasit/tare mult v-am cautat/dar in sfirsit am reusit/
ma bucur tare mult.

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Welcome8
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Luana Mar 24 Noi 2009, 3:32 pm

...motiv am vrut sa scriu...Multumesc!
Luana
Luana
vip
vip

Varsta : 65
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 3:49 pm

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 2787
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 2794
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 2627
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Dd3
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Dd2

restul le pun la poze .
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Mar 24 Noi 2009, 4:53 pm

o traducere in engleza . e de pe siteul lui murat si este facuta de surreyanur The user wrote that her sister is studying in Van at Yüzüncü Yil University and reported that she went to the filming set at the tower of Van (must be a special location there?). They were shooting a marriage scene with Feride Cetin and she is not sure but she thought that she had seen Murat Yildirim in a black suit. Two of her friends played there in the folklore dance group
She is sorry that she didn´t take the pictures from her friends
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GIULIA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 5:35 pm

[quote="Luana"]
DENISA a scris:[i][color=blue]

Deni, te rog scrie si in romaneste cateva cuvinte , ca un rezumat...Sunt multe fete ca si mine care nu stiu engleza, iar Google nu agreaza texteleluate de pe forum, nu stiu din ce mortiv si nu vrea sa le traduca...

LUANA, GASESTI PE PORT, SI PE EVE, TRADUCEREA FACUTA DE LUIZA...
GIULIA
GIULIA
membru senior
membru senior

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de vivi Mar 24 Noi 2009, 6:57 pm

michiper68 a scris:http://yfrog.com/b92hhdg0ij
michi...vezi ca ti-am trimis MP
vivi
vivi
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 09/10/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mioaranita60@.com Mar 24 Noi 2009, 8:02 pm

buna seara/o melodie f.draga mie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMssDdvNUv8
mioaranita60@.com
mioaranita60@.com
membru activ
membru activ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 8:29 pm

bună seara !

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 27
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 28
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 32
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 2lax7o2
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 1j3os7
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Mar 24 Noi 2009, 8:37 pm

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 10y2dkp
3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 Xmv1jc
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de emine Mar 24 Noi 2009, 8:39 pm

buna seara fetelor!!!!!!! am urmarit si eu filmul si am ramas fana ''asi''si binenteles tuba si murat,am intrat sa va citesc aici de multe ori.....doamne s-au scris atatea pagini despre acest film si despre actori.....am vrut sa scriu si eu de multe ori dar,cam ce am vrut sa scriu eu ati scris multe dintre voi :) pot sa zic ca a fost si va ramane un film EXTRAORDINAR!!!!!!!!!!!.....nu am crezut niciodata ca turcii reusesc sa faca filme asa de reusite,bv lor,sunt niste actori ff buni.vreau sa va multumesc pt toate noutatiile,pozele,clipurile pe care le postati aici si in felul asta tineti flacara ''Asi'' vie si acum dupa atata timp de cand s-a terminat filmul.pacat ca turcii nu au facut si nici nu fac ceva dupa terminatrea filmului 😢 oare de ce? inca o data va multumesc pt tot ce postati aici,eu intru si va citesc,eu mai postez la Umbra teilor pe care-l urmaresc si care din pacate se va termina in curand 😢

3 .ASI IMPOTRIVA DESTINULUI - Pagina 4 01hqrjkf3
emine
emine
membru senior
membru senior

Data de inscriere : 04/10/2009
Varsta : 56
Localizare : cyprus

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat