Serialesitelenovelet
21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

+4
dubaisport
mita baston
victorelalove
DENISA
8 participanți

Pagina 6 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Urmatorul

In jos

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Empty Re: 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 03 Mar 2012, 8:14 pm

pana la urma Must o tot forta pe Gulli sa-i zica ca nu-l iubeste pe Ker, maniacul credea ca ea inca-l iubeste pe el....acum am inteles foarte bine reactia lui Gulli, de ce era asa retinuta....
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/02/2011
Varsta : 50
Localizare : bucuresti

Sus In jos

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Empty Re: 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Sam 03 Mar 2012, 8:17 pm

mai pun odata prima parte a discutiei dintre Gulii si Mustafa :

First scene between Mustafa and Fatmagül, when they start to talk.

F: Mustafa leave me, your case is becoming worst.
M:Shut up FG, shut up. Do not scream. Do not oblige me to silence you too. Let's talk quietly.Tamam? Like the old days, as if we didn't live something bad.
F:you can't be saved, they'll find you.
M:That's impossible. They won't find us, nobody knows about this place. So do not hope much... Don't look at me like that, I am not your enemy.
F: From now on, you are, you are one of my ennemies.
M:You should have been my bride. MY BRIDE. If only I could earn enough money, if only I finished the house earlier, we would have married in the beginning of the summer. You would have said goodbye to me while I went fishing. You shouldn't have gone out that night. I was building that house like you wanted it with my own hand. I was building my house for my bride with my own hands. I I would have been coming from the sea running to see you and you would have been preparing the food that I like. If he didn't take you from me...
F:He didn't take me from you, you turned your back on me.
M:Yes I made mistakes, but I regretted it and I came back(When was that exacely???!!!). You were the one to turn your back on me while you were looking into my eyes. You preferd staying with one of the people who hurt you FG. You burnt my heart, several times.( sad ) you didn't only made walk shamefully in front of everyone, I had to suffer the fact that you were his wife too.
F:I didn't do anything wrong, it's tha yasharans fault. No one suffered as I suffered.
M: How do you know if I had suffered or not. You cannot know.
F: you committed fault after fault Mustapha, and you can add kidnapping me as well to your faults. When they will find me...
M:No one will find you, do you hear me, no one will find you.
F:you committed too many faults, unleash me and go to the police, and I'll explain everything to the police, I will say that all what you did was for me.
M:Am I a child who you are playing with??
F:I swear I'll go to the police and I'll tell them what I just said. I will do anything to make your punishment not too heavy. But please unleash me, please mustapha
M:You gave me to the police FG!!!!I killed for you and you told the police about me. You are taking revenge on me because I left your hand??
F:Please let go of me. Please, I am begging you.
M: And now you are begging me to go to him , you Are crying for him. FG, do you love him this much? Tell me. Tell me "no". Tell me you are doing this because you're still mad at me? Tell me. Tell me you love me.
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de gix Sam 03 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

Multumim Dubai. Vic a plecat la Istambul sa-l salveze pe Kerim(Engin).
gix
gix
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 15/10/2011
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Dum 04 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

buna dimineata tuturor !
a venit un pic caldura si ati disparut....

[b]Buna gix....
sper sa nu ramana inzepezita prin 'Stanbul ,Vic ..la ce viscol e in tr

aflati de aici care a fost motivul rapiriii lui Gulli

o duminica placuta !
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Dum 04 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

"there's a spoiler going around arabic pages since yesterday about someone dying again and Mustafa going to jail "

o fi asu sau tata cangur??? de asta o fi afectat kerim asa cum spuneau in alte indicii !
va doresc o saptamana minunata !
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Dum 04 Mar 2012, 7:01 pm

Kerim the leading actor of series “FATMA” beats down Behlul “Mohaned” the leading actor of “Aski-Memnu” !!

This is the Arabic article about Engin & FGSN series, with the title :

Kerim the leading actor of series “FATMA” beats down Behlul “Mohaned” the leading actor of “Aski-Memnu” !!

The Turkish couple Engin Akyurek “Kerim” & Beren Saat “Fatma” have succeeded in getting the attention of Arab audience from the first episode of airing the Turkish series “FGSN” in dubbing. This thing made Turkish series fans compare between “KERIM & FG” couple, and “ Behlul & Bihter” couple the leading actors of “Aski- Mumnu”.

Regardless of the Turkish actor “Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ” or “Muhaned” has succeeded in gaining the hearts of Arab audience, Now he threats with down and to give a space for the new actor “ Engin Akyurek” or “Kerim”, especially Kerim is standing in front of “ Bihter” or “Samar” who is gained her popularity with standing in front of “Muhaned” or “Behlul” in a shocking love story with the nephew of her husband that his age suites her according to her husband’s age who is much older than her, but Kerim in “FGSN” HAS FORCED EVERYONE to watch him as a guilty and involved person in very complicated story, And Engin made everyone astonished with his excellence performance & amateur acting to the extent that he competes Kivanc in winning the audience’s heart in Arab world, Even everyone sympathized with “Fatma” who got rapped and suffered psychological & suffered from the community around her, comparing to “Bihter” or “Samar” who was some people wasn’t feeling sorry for her love story is not acceptable in our society in Arab world , and the same has happened …. A lot of people sympathized, and showed their love & feelings for Kerim who is trying hard to gain the trust & love of FG daily, on the contrary of “Behlul” who was knowing that his love isn’t appropriate but he continued in his way in loving “Bihter” who committed a suicide at the end.

Although, it aired 6 episodes of the dubbed episodes which is “THREE EPISODES OF TURKISH “till now, but the series take an attention of the audience comparing to the series of “Aski- Memnu” that it didn’t take this attention until passing 2 months from the start of airing the series

Many pages has established on Facebook for Kerim by Kerim’s fans in Arab world.

And, Now there is a lot of people who got crazy with “Kerim & FG” and can’t wait the dubbed episodes, and they are watching the episodes in Arabic or English translation through YouTube, and a lot of Forums, especially the series is on the top of watching list in Turkey after 64 weeks from airing in Turkey, and there are a lot of followers who are watching the series on CBC & MBC Arabic channels.

And, Now is the question for creative Arab: You are filling the channels with many shows & movies in Ramadan, but you have screw it up to make the audience stuck with their stars like this for 30 episodes which are Turkish drama make them stuck for 150, or 200 episodes (THE EPISODES ARE DUBBED) , and they are watching enjoying with them without any boring.

So will you learn your lesson from Turkish drama before it takes the carpet from you and make you bankrupt financially as you make us bankrupt artistically?!!

And Here is the link:

http://www.gn4me.com/gn4me/details.jsp?artId=4085430&catId=54248&sec=celebrities

Translated by

WE LOVE ENGIN AKYUREK
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 14/09/2009
Varsta : 55

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Dum 04 Mar 2012, 7:09 pm

i-a cucerit engin. daca avem noroc ii vedem si pe fatmaguli prin dubai.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Dum 04 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Although, it aired 6 episodes of the dubbed episodes which is “THREE EPISODES OF TURKISH

astia fac ce ne faceau noua cu ASI ,vedeam bucatele din el!

mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Dum 04 Mar 2012, 9:27 pm

45 de minute are episodul. teoretic ar trebui sa-l taie la jumatate. si o data la doua episoade sa fie finalul adevarat cu suspance. e si scurt si dublat si tot il iubesc pe engin. ce trecator e totul! intai l-au iubit pe kivanc, apoi pe muri, acum pe engin.
michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Dum 04 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

bună seara!!!

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 9euj5wwu21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 4482383A21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 418343_378484372162489_153620627982199_1433137_817621615_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 426884_251534314930941_106041706146870_569586_863041504_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 418379_251534411597598_106041706146870_569588_418958258_n

65.Bolum Ozet

Eski ayakkabı fabrikasında patlayan silah, hem Kerim'in hayatını kurtarır, hem de Fatmagül'ün yaşadığı kabusa bir son verir. Son ana kadar direnmeye kararlı olan Mustafa ise, Fatmagül ve Kerim'in hayatı üstünde tehlike yaratmaya devam edecektir. Etraflarını saran çemberin iyice daraldığını fark eden Selim ve Erdoğan'ı, hapishaneye yeniden girme korkusu sarar. Mustafa'nın Fatmagül'...ü sakladığı yerin ortaya çıkmasıyla, Yaşaranlar'la Mustafa arasındaki bağlantı gün yüzüne çıkmaya başlar. Erdoğan ve Selim, herkesten gizli olarak kendi kurtuluş haritalarını çizer ve harekete geçerler.Mustafa'nın yanında kaldığı zamanlarda, büyük bir korku ve acı yaşayan Fatmagül, yaşadıklarının etkisinden hemen kurtulamaz. Tüm aile ve psikoloğu Fatmagül'e desteğini sürdürürken, Kerim yaşanan bu acıların hesabını sormak için Yaşaranların karşısına çıkmaya karar verir. Yarası her geçen gün daha tehlikeli hale gelen Mustafa ise, hayatta kalmak için savaşmaktadır. Bir yanda polislerin araştırması, diğer yanda Kadir'in çabalarıyla Mustafa davasıyla ilgili önemli gelişmeler yaşanır. Yaşaranlar için son yakındır. Fatmagül, mücadelesinin boşuna olmadığını gözleriyle görecektir.

EPISODE 65 SUMMARY

Gun shot in the old shoe shops will save Kerim`s life and will finished FG nightmares . Mustafa will fight until the end and will continue to be life threating clouds over FG and Kerim life . Selim and Erdogan finally start to realize chamber around them getting tighter and tighter fear of going back jail will grow for them. When police found out place Mustafa took FG, relationship between Yasaranlar and Mustafa will start to come out.

Erdogan and Selim will be mapping out their escape plan and try to put into action. Fg will have hard time forgetting fear and pain from kidnapping by Mustafa. Her family and psychologist will continue to support her . Because of all the pain they caused Kerim decides to face of with Yasaranlars .More to his wound get dangerous Mustafa will try to survive day after day. Between police and lawyer Kadir`s hard work there will very important advancement on Mustafa is case. The end is coming close for Yasaranlars. FG finally will see with her eyes fights against to all these was not for nothing .

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 419014_357939577573273_100000717024157_1100208_1533901291_n

DENISA
DENISA

Localizare : România

http://www.vimeo.com/user2019659/videos

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de michiper68 Lun 05 Mar 2012, 7:41 am

indicii ep 65

LAST TIPS FROM KOSOVA: RESAT AND MINUR WILL BE GOING TO JAIL

BISENA

Fahrettin and Kerim will be wounded but mild...Mustafa will be a fugitive... Fatmagül' will have a bodyguard his name is Mirzat.

Therapist will come to Fatmaguls house. What Fg will tell her therapist will wrench Kerim`s heart.
Fatmagül: I went with him because when he came in showed me the gun told me he will shoot Kerim if I didn’t do what he was telling me to do. Only the reason, I went with him to protect Kerim, I was afraid he was going to hurt him again.

Selim ve Erdoğan will escaped , but their escape story will be very funny.
Kerim will act again by himself . He will go to the Yasaranlars house
Kerim: You are going to pay all the things you guys done , time for payback Resat Yasaran

Asu will dissapear . Fahrettin and Sami will be looking for her.
The end of the episode surprise…Police will be working very hard this time Yaşaranlars are in big trouble

michiper68
michiper68
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 05 Mar 2012, 8:51 am

multumim Michi!

michiper68 a scris:45 de minute are episodul. teoretic ar trebui sa-l taie la jumatate. si o data la doua episoade sa fie finalul adevarat cu suspance. e si scurt si dublat si tot il iubesc pe engin. ce trecator e totul! intai l-au iubit pe kivanc, apoi pe muri, acum pe engin.

ne amagim si noi si ele Smile
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Lun 05 Mar 2012, 10:08 am

Buna dimineata dragelor !
sa aveti o saptamana cat mai frumoasa si plina de bucurii !

Nesimtitii de turci nu ne-au dat promo....poate se vor scoate azi...

cafea
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 05 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

Neaţa!!!

Poze de ieri de la filmări 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 422472_312088698853584_166801806715608_972380_122657061_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 423883_312092225519898_166801806715608_972390_1864007555_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 428000_244518328972013_152249711532209_541086_1948683332_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 417639_383893228288598_244567358887853_1503603_1339249667_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 430102_383893278288593_244567358887853_1503604_2024395845_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 430136_383893328288588_244567358887853_1503605_2096196291_n21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 U7mcfwcq21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Jbwvlfdm21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 P3wk76n221. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 Rvzkeun7
DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 05 Mar 2012, 12:14 pm

buna ziua , dragi copii !!

Ce mai faceti?
Mi-a fost dor de voi . kiss

Unde este trailerul ? Smile CREDEAM CA DEJA AU DAT PE PUTIN 2 .
Vad ca lumea araba este cu Engin .21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 283516 Au facut la pagini ... sa tot citesti . kiss
Astept promo .... poate ne dau astazi . kiss 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 244732
victorelalove
victorelalove

Data de inscriere : 31/03/2011
Varsta : 41

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Lun 05 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

victorelalove a scris:buna ziua , dragi copii !!

Ce mai faceti?
Mi-a fost dor de voi . kiss

Unde este trailerul ? Smile CREDEAM CA DEJA AU DAT PE PUTIN 2 .
Vad ca lumea araba este cu Engin .21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 283516 Au facut la pagini ... sa tot citesti . kiss
Astept promo .... poate ne dau astazi . kiss 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 244732
tradare,tradare ,dar sa stim si noi !te-am dat lipsa week end-ul trecut! ai fost dupa ghiocei pentru engin cupidon
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 05 Mar 2012, 12:19 pm

mita baston a scris:
tradare,tradare ,dar sa stim si noi !te-am dat lipsa week end-ul trecut! ai fost dupa ghiocei pentru engin cupidon
Buna , Mita !!
Si mie mi-a fost dor de voi . kiss
As fi vrut eu sa fac ceva pentru Engin . Smile Insa am fost la multe petreceri . kiss
Tradarea cui ?A Turcilor ? A mea ? Smile Smile Smile

Engin Akyurek USA fans

Kerim APPLYING for HAPPINESS:

Kerim CV
... Experience:
1- Traumatized: His mother killed herself 1989
2- Abundant by his father 1989-2011
3- Traumatized: Part of a horrible rape accident Oct 2010
4- Got married to the raped woman Oct 2010
5- His wife tries to kill him Oct 2010
6- His wife spit on him Oct-Nov 2010
7- His wife hates his guts 2010-2011
8- On trial – Defendant on the rape case 2011 – Expected 2012
9- Jailed for a crime he did not commit Jun 2011-Oct2011
10- Desperate whining Husband begging
to be loved/shown love back 2010-UNKNOWN
11- Shot with a riffle hospitalized close to death Jan 2012
12- Almost dead due a heart disorder Jan 2012
13- Desperately looking for his kidnapped wife Feb 2012
14- Chopped/crumbled hospitalized again Expected Feb 2012
15- Traumatized by his father death Expected Feb 2012

Ce CV impresionant ... sad sad sad sad

21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 315o3sz
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Lun 05 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

BUNA FETELOR !
kiss kiss

ce harnic e Engin ..a muncit si duminica Smile
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 05 Mar 2012, 1:51 pm

dubaisport a scris:BUNA FETELOR !
kiss kiss

ce harnic e Engin ..a muncit si duminica Smile

Buna , Dubai !! kiss
Cica nu sunt de ieri . Pozele au aparut ieri ... dar sunt din octombrie . kiss
Ieri si-o fi batut si el covoarele ... face curatenia de primavara . 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 283516
De asta as fi vrut sa ma duc sa-l ajut . 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946

Engin Akyurek USA Fans sorry wrong info not today is set picture from old set from 10/2011 .only thing is new is picture
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DENISA Lun 05 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm

bună iară şi pe această alee

Vic , arăboaicele pe forumurile lor scriau că sunt de ieri

DENISA
DENISA

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 05 Mar 2012, 2:00 pm

DENISA a scris:bună iară şi pe această alee

Vic , arăboaicele pe forumurile lor scriau că sunt de ieri

Buna , Denisa !! kiss Si aici .
Si eu credeam ca sunt de ieri . Dar uitat-te la copaci ... sunt plini de frunze verzi . kiss si toate buruienile alea de acolo ... sunt inverzite . Smile

victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Lun 05 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

victorelalove a scris:

Buna , Dubai !! kiss
Cica nu sunt de ieri . Pozele au aparut ieri ... dar sunt din octombrie . kiss
Ieri si-o fi batut si el covoarele ... face curatenia de primavara . 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 283516
De asta as fi vrut sa ma duc sa-l ajut . 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 248946

[b][color=blue]Engin Akyurek USA Fans sorry wrong info not today is set picture from old set from 10/2011 .only thing is new is picture

Vic kiss kiss kiss
tu i-ai fi facut curat peste tot ..nu numai batutul covoarelor Smile
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Lun 05 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

buna Denisa kiss
ma gandeam eu ca baiatul se reface duminica
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de dubaisport Lun 05 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

si eu zic ca pozele sunt vechi
dubaisport
dubaisport
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de victorelalove Lun 05 Mar 2012, 2:08 pm

dubaisport a scris:
tu i-ai fi facut curat peste tot ..nu numai batutul covoarelor Smile
21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 539466 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 539466 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 539466
Bineinteles . De ce sa nu-i dau o mana de ajutor ????
Nici nu as fi cerut plata ... sau poate in natura ... 21. Fatmagül'un sucu ne ? ~ General Discussions - Comentarii - Pagina 6 539466

Dubai , dar cred ca totusi lucreaza si duminica ( mai putin cred ) ... parca miercurea este zi de odihna din cate am inteles eu . kiss
victorelalove
victorelalove

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 6 din 44 Înapoi  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Urmatorul

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum