Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 31 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 31 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Sam 18 Aug 2012, 11:07 pm

petronela a scris:
Si intra Shyam in casa ..si ce se intampla ? doar nu se da la Khushi ? doar nu-l fac creativii si violator ?? stupid

Asta n-am inteles nici eu dar Khushi nu este acasa este la spital probabil cu Chote. Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Dum 19 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm

Tellybuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity slam book section with Sanaya Irani
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Sanaya Irani who is essaying the character of Khushi in Star Plus' most loved show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, spared time to answer our slam book questions…
Birthday: 17thSept.
Nickname: I don't have any nick name but people call me San and Sannu.
Sun Sign: Virgo.
Hometown: Bombay.
Describe yourself: I am a fun loving and a simple girl.
Your strength and weakness: My loved ones are my strength and my weakness too.
What can easily impress you: A well spoken person with a good sense of humor.
You're crazy for: Chocolates.
Hobbies: Dancing, traveling, sleeping and shopping.
A cloud 9 moment of your life: There's not one such moment. I get happy with little things. I get on cloud 9 with the smallest things. So, I can't share any one such particular moment.
Do you believe in destiny: Yes.
Song you're humming these days: Rabba Ve.
TV shows you follow: There are many shows that I follow like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, etc. But I follow Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Comedy Central shows are a must.
Describe your daily routine in short: I wake up at around 7 in the morning and I go for my shoot. I shoot for 12 hrs. and come back home, eat my food and spend some time with my family and go to sleep by 12 or 1.
Your favorite pass-time during your free time on the sets: Sleeping.
The best compliment ever received: I love it when somebody genuinely compliments me for my acting saying that I am a good actor.
If Ginnie asks three wishes from you then what would they be: Aaahh!! I will ask three more wishes then I'll think later on it (laughs).
Your inspiration: Nobody inspires me. But my Mom is the best human being I've ever met on this earth. I am not saying this because she is my mother but she's really a wonderful women and I always want to be like her.
You're incomplete without: My loved ones.
Message to your fans: Thank you all for watching my shows and loving me. Thanks for being so amazing. It's because of you'll that our show is doing well. So, big thanks and hugs to you all.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Lun 20 Aug 2012, 7:22 am

Roka Ceremony
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 16/12/2011
Varsta : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ispitutza20?feature=guide

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 20 Aug 2012, 4:50 pm

What the heck!O opreste sau nu ca m-au ametit cu totul frate niciodata nu dau o stire concreta ba ca vine sa o opreasca dar nunta lor o sa fie un succes. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 31 2743637754
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 20 Aug 2012, 9:16 pm

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti-Video

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 20 Aug 2012, 10:27 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:Happy Birthday Barun Sobti-Video

Smile Smile :drunken: Toti de acolo sunt dusi frate, unde i-or fi gasit.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 20 Aug 2012, 10:31 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Smile Smile :drunken: Toti de acolo sunt dusi frate, unde i-or fi gasit.

Smile Smile
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 20 Aug 2012, 10:33 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Smile Smile

Numai pot de ras ce intrebari intrebatoare le pun iar ei sunt complet God dman it! Smile
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 21 Aug 2012, 3:32 pm

Arnav & Khushi GET ENGAGED in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We last saw after the successful completion of the Shagun ceremony now it was time for Roka . Garima enters home after the Shagun rasam .. She uses Shashi's illness as an excuse to not attend Khushi's engagement .. Dadi on the other hand expresses her displeasure with their absence .. Well guys after such a lovely episode you will see how the drama unfolds in the house .. Dadi will try meeting Garima but she will be unsuccessful .. As we all know Shyam is back in the house secretly, he will enter Anjali's room slyly .

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mar 21 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 21 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm

Barun Sobti spends birthday with friends!

Barun Sobti has created a frenzy with his onscreen presence as Arnav in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and his female fan following knows no bounds.

Barun, who is currently a hot favourite and is considered as one of the most popular actors in the TV industry, continues to impress audiences with his performances. As the actor turns a year older today (21st August 2012), for a change he's taken a break from his hectic shooting schedules to spend some quality time with friends.

Says the birthday boy, "I am not shooting today and although I have nothing special planned, I'm doing a small, quite lunch with a few close friends".

Wishes galore for Barun Sobti! Hope this special year brings in more good for the actor!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 21 Aug 2012, 3:37 pm

Shyam is planning something big to ruin Arnav-Khushi wedding in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
Revenge is a dish best served cold and looks like the evil Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) is following this adage these days. As seen, Shyam is back in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon to seek revenge from both Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani).

The lovers after a lot of hurdles are now aiming at getting united forever; and Shyam is trying his best to prevent that from happening. He has been keeping a close eye on the activities taking place in the house with the help of the cameras fixed at every nook and corner of it. Moreover, he has even entered the house stealthily a number of times.

During the roka ceremony too, Shyam was seen bringing in action one of his evil plans. He was found changing the medicines, which Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) has been advised to take as precautionary measures. Now it arises a doubt if Shyam is aiming at hurting Anjali in order to put an end to the wedding preparation. Meanwhile, it is to note that he is getting a great support from someone from the house because of which he has complete access into the house. Under all possible cases it has to be Dadi (Swati Chitnis) doing that but it wouldn’t be a surprise if it happens to be Anjali, as she is highly vulnerable to be trapped by someone like Shyam.

Now that the roka ceremony is over, the family is gearing up for the other functions remaining before the wedding. Khushi’s mom has so far tried out all her tricks of avoiding a confrontation with Dadi; it would be quite interesting to see how far she will continue to play the hide-&-seek with the old lady, who is leaving no chance of humiliating Khushi over the same.

The wedding drama is getting intense day by day. Let’s see if Arnav will get to know of Shyam’s saazish!

Source: TSK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 21 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm

Let's all wish a very happy birthday to TV heartthrob Barun Sobti
We understand that it becomes a long, disappointing and dreary road without some Barun Sobti article on the site. The absolute TV heartthrob of the nation, Barun has eyes that exude passion and magnetism which turn his fans into fanatics.

As Arnav in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Barun has proved his mettle as an actor. He has also gone ahead to widen his work base and has been signed on for an upcoming Bollywood movie.

And guess what? Today (21 August 2012) is the talented lad’s birthday… Yes…we know that all of you guys are dying to wish and greet him. So here’s your chance… go to the comments section and send in your wishes.

We did call up Barun to wish him and on receiving the call he said, “Thank a lot. I appreciate.”

Barun was busy shooting when we called up yet he took some time out to share this with his fans, “I am shooting and will be busy rolling all day. I don’t have any birthday plans as such. But yes I want to thank all my fans for the love and support.”

Barun…have a great and rocking year ahead!!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 11:11 am

Rating 15 -21.08.2012

12)Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 2.7 - 2.5
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 11:18 am

Shyam might be blackmailing Anjali for Arnav and Khushi
It seems that revenge and mystery have become a part of the remarriage ceremony of Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). The evil Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) is following this adage in Star Plus Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) to seek revenge from both Arnav and Khushi.

Shyam is keeping his evil eyes on both Arnav and Khushi through a CCTV camera. During the roka ceremony, Shyam was seen bringing up one of his big evil plan.

He changed the medicines of Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) which she has been advised to take as precautionary measures.

Now a doubt arises, whether Shyam wants to hurt Anjali to stop the wedding preparations.

On the other hand, Anjali is meeting up with someone mysteriously. Recently, it was also shown that Anjali's credit card went missing.

Shyam might be the mysterious person whom Anajli goes to meet alone. In addition to, he might be blackmailing Anjali for the safety of Arnav and Khushi.

Moreover, in the Raizada family Anjali is highly vulnerable to be trapped by someone like Shyam.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 11:48 am

Barun Sobti on Noreen Show

Arnav aka Barun's SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PLAN of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame .. The TV heartthrob has proved his mettle as an actor on the small screen and has further gone to prove himself on the big screen with his debut movie Main Aur Mr Right .. Barun has eyes that exude passion and magnetism which turn his fans into fanatics.. Well guys its time for some celebration as its 21st August which is this hot hunk's birthday as you all know .. With Barun turning 28 , Telebuzz wishes him a very Happy Birthday ..

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mier 22 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

E24
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 2:11 pm

Shyam's MEDICINE PLAN AGAINST Arnav & Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We last saw Shyam secretly enters Shantivan and tampers with Anjali's medicine .. Arnav hires a nurse to take care of Shashi in order to spare sometime for Garima to attend the Kuldevi puja with her family .. Khushi on the other hand chats with Arnav on the phone at night and tries to be romantic.. Well guys like we told you , that Dadi will leave no stone unturned to meet Garima but somehow they will not end up meeting .. In the upcoming episode you will see how Dadi almost spots Garima in the temple .. Just then Khushi and the rest of the family will see Arnav entering the temple ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya irani interview:
Q:What are the qualities you like about each other?
Mohit Sehgal: I appreciate her honesty and caring nature. They are her most endearing qualities. Sanaya Irani: I can't pinpoint one quality. He has so many good traits. The biggest one is that he has a good clean heart. He is ready to do anything for others and helps people.

Q:What do you not like about each other?
Mohit Sehgal:She gets irritated at times -over trivial issues!! I want her to relax and not fret about the small stuff.
Sanaya Irani: I guess he is a bit slower when it comes to doing things, while I am a bit faster. Like, I get ready to go out before him or reach on time, while he will be a bit late.

Q:Love is....
Mohit Sehgal:Sanaya. She is everything to me. Everything I do, I do for her, keeping her in mind.
Sanaya Irani: Love is unconditional.

Q:Message for fans....
Mohit Sehgal:Being in love is sweet as it is a wonderful feeling. Love is totally indescribable. It changes you as you want to become a better person for your beloved. Love is superb.
Sanaya Irani: Think from your head not heart when in love. It will work in the long run.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mier 22 Aug 2012, 3:50 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 4:10 pm

Shyam MAY BLACKMAIL Anjali for Arnav Khushi's SAFETY in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well revenge and mystery has become a part of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage .. With Shyam's secret entry a lot of new plots have come up .. He will be seen taking a revenge from both Arnav and Khushi .. We tried finding out what's the next track going to be and a source informed us that maybe Shyam is trying to blackmail Anjali for the safety of Arnav and Khushi .. This is his way to enter the Raizada Mansion again .. Anjali on the other hand is also very vulnerable to get trapped by someone like Shyam..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 4:58 pm

rnav & Khushi's BIG WEDDING PLAN in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam

You last saw how Khushi and Arnav's remarriage functions are going on .. In the upcoming episodes you will see how Dadi shows her displeasure towards not being able to meet Garima .. She will try her best and eventually wait for the wedding day to meet her and have a face to face confrontation... Garima will gift Khushi a pair of her mothers earrings as a gift .. However, you will see a a lot of drama in the Raizada Mansion and how Dadi taunts Khushi on her parents absence ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 22 Aug 2012, 9:40 pm

I Me Myself-Barun Sobti

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 23 Aug 2012, 2:45 pm

Telebuzz is back with all the latest updates of your very own favorite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon .. We last saw how Dadi and Garima are just about to come face to face .. Garima sees Dadi in the temple and starts to panic and goes home without meeting her .. Dadi on the other hand accuses Khushi of arranging a secret meeting with Arnav in the temple.. Arnav enters the temple for the first time to make Khushi happy ..In tonight's episode you will witness how Khushi asks Garima as to why did she come home and not tell the nurse to give Shashi medicines .. Just then Garima will tell her that she asked the nurse to leave and will pack her bags .
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Joi 23 Aug 2012, 3:11 pm

iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 23 Aug 2012, 3:53 pm

STAR Plus characters share healthcare tips
Arnav is extremely cautious as he is diabetic and says, "I eat my meals and snacks at the same time every day as this keeps my blood sugar level balanced. I include fiber in my diet with vegetables, fruits, cooked beans, cereals, peas, etc. as they are full of proteins, vitamins and minerals. They help me stay fit and keeps my diabetes in control. When you choose vegetables that are low in carbohydrates, such as leafy greens like spinach, it helps to avoid your blood sugar level from rising too much and eating less sugar also helps to reduce calorie intake.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat