Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 2 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 05 Iun 2012, 1:30 pm

Top 3 Promos of the Week !!

1)Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Just a week old Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has already grabbed the eyes of many and have been getting awesome reviews…..And today after seeing the new promo the audience are all the more excited because it officially announces the arrival of the star of the show Madhubala, and also the come back of Drashti Dhami, popularly known as Geet then…..It shows her leading a normal life inspite of being born in a film set, in an atmosphere filled with shooting activities…She travels via auto, bargains with the Vegetable vendor on the price of Tomato and is followed by goons on whom she attacks with her pepper spray…….Its a very simple and sweet Intro, with Madhubala aka Drashti's beautiful fear filled eyes being shown on her moving her pouch/bag…….But then like the voice over mentions, how did this normal living, simple looking girl step into the world of dreams, into the world of Cinema……Well Jaanne ke liye dekhiye Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon..

Author: Vijitha Rajan
Sursa:Tellytadka
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Vin 08 Iun 2012, 10:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=od-ekforAs4
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 13 Iun 2012, 11:09 am

Top 10 Shows of the Week!!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 F8ea1c7aff521bedaac5eab4cbe3ce1e_L
Rangmunch is back with the score card for this week. So lets take a quick look at the TRP Ratings of our favourite shows.
At number 9 we have ZEE TV’s Punar Vivaah and Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon with a TRP rating of 2.8...
The 10th position on the TRP chart is being shared by Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Uttaran of Colors with a TRP rating of 2.6 each...

We will be back again with the TRP ratings, till then Keep watching your favourite shows on Television.
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/986-top-10-shows-of-the-week
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Iun 2012, 9:31 am

Usha Nadkarni to enter Madhubala!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 11993
Usha Nadkarni aka Savita Deshmukh of Pavitra Rishta has been finalized to play a pivotal role in Madhubala…
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 138788-4ps5m488
The viewers of Colors tv popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon are soon going to see a known face in upcoming tracks of the show. We have already reported about Ahsaas Channa and Ravi Gossain being part of the show and latest we hear that a known face from Pavitra Rishta has been finalized to play a pivotal role in Madhubala.

Yes! Usha Nadkarni, who is popular for playing the character of Savita Deshmukh in Zee Tv's show Pavitra Rishta is now all set to make her entry in Madhubala as Mukund's mother.

We got in touch with Usha to confirm the news. She confirmed the news saying that, "Yes! I am playing the role of Mukund's mother in the show. I don't know much about the character as I haven't started shooting yet. Along with playing the character in Madhubala, I'll be seen in Pavitra Rishta."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Iun 2012, 9:33 am

Analiza promo...

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/promo/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-promo-analysis/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Iun 2012, 9:01 pm

An Encounter with Drashti
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 C1050830a3dda73b6798f3d466c1296f_ls
I think Gurmeet is an excellent dancer and am sure he will do well in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. I would just like to wish him all the best!

And we are back with the second part of Drashti's interview! Read on to find out what more did your favorite celeb say. To read the first part of the interview click here

A grand set, huge star cast and unique plot, do you think ‘Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ can be a tough ompetitor to other popular daily soaps and reality shows?

You can definitely say this is a very hatke show. Unlike regular soaps where you see drama between saas-bahu and father-daughter here you will get to see what happens in the life of a junior artiste. I can’t comment if we are considered a tough competition, I also really don’t know how the show has fared till now but I can say that we all as a team are putting our best foot forward. Hope the hard work pays off!

The initial response to the show is amazing. How do you feel?
In the first few days I thought its going well, like how it should be. Then when my entry was aired I was honestly taken aback. My fans were frantically calling me, messaging and tweeting. I was shocked. Even my friends who usually don’t watch a lot of TV called me and that just made feel ecstatic!

Your character in ‘Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ is completely different from your previous shows ‘Geet’ and ‘Dill Mill Gayye’. How did you prepare for the show?

I have completely given myself to the director, I do whatever he says. Till now my role has been of a simple girl who lives with her family in a chawl so it hasn’t been anything unusual for me.

Have you come across any Bollywood offers so far?

I am just looking to focus on Madhubala and TV in particular. Will think about Bollywood later.

Your fans have huge expectations from you, does it make you nervous?

It honestly makes me nervous. I think am putting my best efforts and hoping that my fans would appreciate. And I know they will because they love me!

Your idea of a sensuous date

I am a very beach person, so I would like to go on a casual date and I would wear white as it is my favorite color. (blushes)

Your previous co-star Gurmeet Chaudhary is now on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as a contestant. So we know you have worked as a dance instructor before, any advice to him? Any words of encouragement?

I think Gurmeet is an excellent dancer and am sure he will do well in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. I would just like to wish him all the best!

http://colors.in.com/in/news/an-encounter-with-drashti-part-2-66.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Iun 2012, 9:02 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: love to bloom amid Madhubala, Mukund
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 5238-Madhubala-Ek-Ishq-Ek-Junoon-love-to-bloom-amid-Madhubala-Mukund
A new man named Mukund is going to enter into Madhubala's (Drashti Dhami) life who will fall in love with her in Colors Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Manish Naggdev will play the role of Mukund. Mukund will be seen as a Maharashtrian Brahmin and will meet Madhubala in a bus.

Mukund is a confident salesman who will get impressed with Madhubala and will come to know that she works in a beauty parlor.

Following this, he will chase Madhubala and enter her parlor. Madhubala gets shocked and finally confronts him. After talking, Madhubala will come to know that Mukund is a nice person.

They will meet often and Mukund will fall in love with Madhubala and will confess his love to her.

sursa:Metromasti
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Iun 2012, 9:04 pm

Drashti is a "pretty girl" and Vivian is a "handsome boy", says Sukirti Kandpal
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Sidh
This is one pataka of news. Gear up all Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal fans. Vivian and Sukirti entered into the hearts of millions playing Abhay and Pia in Star One’s vampire saga, Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani. Vivian is currently seen as the male lead, R K, in Colors’ Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon wherein he will romance Drashti Dhami.

On the other hand, Sukirti has been signed to play the character of Jazz in Jay Mehta Productions’ show, Rab Se Sona Ishq on Zee TV.

We had a word with Sukirti, and we asked her what does she think about Vivian and Drashti as a jodi? “Oh... I think they are looking wonderful together and the show is looking great. I would like to congratulate both of them as Drashti is a very pretty girl and Vivian is a very handsome boy. I think they are looking very good together and they really fit into their respective characters.”

Sukirti went on to continue, “Though I haven’t been keeping a track on the show, I did watch the first episode as my mom watches it regularly. Unfortunately, my work schedule doesn’t give me time to watch a daily soap. But I believe that Madhubala is a very nice love story and it will do well on the channel.”

We also hope the same, Sukirti. Good to see you back on television!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/drashti-pretty-girl-and-vivian-handsome-boy-says-sukirti-kandpal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Iun 2012, 1:12 pm

SBS..16.06.2012
min 03:30...Vivian si sotia lui,

http://hostv.org/vid/dm.php?url=xrkf5k

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Sam 16 Iun 2012, 2:24 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Sam 16 Iun 2012, 1:27 pm

Skumpyk86 a scris:SBS..16.06.2012
min 03:30...Vivian si sotia lui,

Din ce vad si sotia lui Vivian face parte din clubul umflatelor.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 3891662330
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Iun 2012, 2:09 pm

petronela a scris:
Din ce vad si sotia lui Vivian face parte din clubul umflatelor.. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 3891662330

Smile si ea e actrita a jucat in celalant film in care a jucat si el Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...acolo s-au cunoscut si indragostit bounce
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Iun 2012, 4:30 pm

Football fever grips TV actors
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Celebs%20match%20%2853%29
Football fever has currently gripped the entire world, thanks to the ongoing EURO CUP 2012. And the enthusiasm has caught the fancy of your favourite TV stars as well.

Today (16 June 2012) early in the morning television actors played a super cool football match with the CINTAA members at Juhu, Mumbai. The event was conducted by Golds Charity. And the players who ran on the field were, Karan Wahi, Vivian Dsena, Raj Singh Arora, Manav Gohil, Barun Sobti, Kushal Tandon, Sailesh Gulabani, Suyash Kumar, Jay Soni, Vikas Kalantri, Ashish.

Team of actors was christened Celebs Eleven while the CINTAA team was called the Union. And guess what? Celebs Eleven won the contest hands down with a score of 7-0.

The winning amount of Rs 50,000 will go to the CINTAA union for the betterment for the technicians. The Celebs Eleven team played really well and out of the total number of goals, Vivian hit the net five times whereas Jay scored the ultimate master goal sealing the score 7-0.
Raj Singh Arora shared, "I loved the 11-year-old kid from the other team as he was the only player with a lot of courage. For me, he was a master player."

Suyash Kumar, who is also a professional cricketer, enjoyed the game thoroughly as he told us, "I received a call last night to play the game and I took it up. It was a nice experience."

sursa:Tellychakkar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Iun 2012, 5:16 pm

Vivian Dsena shines at charity soccer match

Television actors have a heart of gold and they proved it by coming together for a charity soccer match and beat their opponent hands down

Television heartthrobs came together for a special soccer match to support the junior artists of the industry. The proceeds of the match will go towards supporting the FWICE members who require monetary help for emergencies. Popular actors like Karan Wahi, Vivian Dsena, Jay Soni, Barun Sobti, Manav Gohil, Saillesh Gulabani and many others played a game of soccer against the FWICE members. The celeb team won by a landslide margin of 7-0. Well, these soccer lovers also played to support and promote the game in India.

Captain of the celeb team Karan Wahi, last seen in Kuch Toh log Kahenge, said, "Whatever money came to us via this game we will be giving to the junior artist association. There are two more reasons to play this match, one is that soccer in India needs improvement and the other is that very few people play this game." Adds Madhubala actor Vivian Dsena, who is a professional player, "I would leave all my work and run to play a game of football. I just love the game. I had informed the production house in advance that I need a day off for this match."

Vivian's fiancee Vahbbiz Dorabjee (also his co-star in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani), was also present at the match to support him and seems like the lady luck was smiling on him. He turned out to be the highest goal hitter of in the match (he scored four goals). He says, "The moment my better half entered I did my first goal and many followed after that. She is my lucky charm."" So true!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vivian-Dsena-shines-at-charity-soccer-match/articleshow/14183618.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 17 Iun 2012, 11:02 pm

Best dialogue..
http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/mirch-masala/mirch-masala-week-10/

Top 3 promo...
..locul 1...MEIEJ
http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/promo/teen-ka-tadka-top-3-promos-week-3/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Iun 2012, 12:03 pm

petronela a scris:

Scuze..mi-a zis o prietena ca nu e sotia ci iubita lui...eu nu prea stiam sigur ca nu imi place asa de mult,dar mi-a zis Vidya ca e iubita lui si ca s-a casatorit e stire falsa, sunt logoditi momentan... kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Iun 2012, 12:05 pm

Gurmeet Choudhary opines Drashti Dhami will rock in Madhubala too!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Geet0721_post_1339996944
Call it their wonderful screen presence or the invincible charm they had created together on the small screen, talks about Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami go hand in hand.

Their incredible act as Maan and Geet in Star One’s extremely popular Geet Hui Sabse Parayi made them rule the roost and win immense love from fans. Though they might not be working together anymore but whenever anyone of them is caught by the paparazzi, question concerning the other is bound to jump in.

Recently, when sources got in touch with Gurmeet over his new stint as a dancer in Colors’ Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the handsome hunk got candid and shared quite a few things right from JDJ to his ex co-star Drashti. Talking of managing his show Punar Vivah and Jhalak all at the same time, he said, “It is quite taxing. After my day’s shoot for Punar Vivah, I manage to rehearse for at least four hours. I am not a trained dancer, so I put up long hours at rehearsals. Having said this, I am a perfectionist and since I am not trained, my choreographer can mould me in the way she wants.”

Gurmeet has been assigned Shampa as the choreographer, when quizzed about her, he stated, “Shampa is my Guru. I am really lucky to have got her as my choreographer. She is the best at all international forms of dance; I have a lot to learn from her.”

Moving on, when sources posed the much awaited question to Gurmeet regarding Drashti and her new show Madhubala aired on Colors, all he said was, “Drashti is a good actress, and I am sure she will do a swell job in her new show. I wish Drashti all the very best for Madhubala”.
That’s really sweet of you Gurmeet and even we would like to wish you all the luck for Jhalak!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Gurmeet_Choudhary_opines_Drashti_Dhami_will_rock_in_Madhubala_too-gid-14819-gc-16.html?_=15
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Iun 2012, 12:07 pm

Madhubala's new hairstyle-TV9
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Iun 2012, 12:10 pm

asemnator cu cel pus mai sus numai ca aici vb si de Debina ..

Gurmeet Choudhary says Drashti Dhami will do a swell job in her new show
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Geet
Gurmeet Choudhary is certainly the heartthrob of many girls, and the actor is frank enough to say that his huge fan base is one of the reasons why he accepted to participate in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa season 5 on Colors.
Gurmeet tells Tellychakkar.com, “My fans have always seen me as an actor, but now it is time for them to see their real ‘hero’ whom they very much adore and love. For my fans, I have always been a hero, and I am glad I got this opportunity of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa through which I will give to them something new every week.”

About the tough task of juggling between his show on Zee TV, Punar Vivah and Jhalak, Gurmeet tells us, “It is quite taxing. After my day’s shoot for Punar Vivah, I manage to rehearse for at least four hours. I am not a trained dancer, so I put up long hours at rehearsals. Having said this, I am a perfectionist and since I am not trained, my choreographer can mould me in the way she wants.”

Gurmeet adds on, “Debina always tells me that I can achieve anything and everything as an actor. Otherwise, I don’t do anything at home. But according to Debina, if I am put into a do-or-die situation, I will somehow manage to overcome it.”
On his choreographer, Shampa he avers, “Shampa is my Guru. I am really lucky to have got her as my choreographer. She is the best at all international forms of dance; I have a lot to learn from her.”
Lastly, ask him about his ex co-actor Drashti Dhami’s new show Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, he says, “Drashti is a good actress, and I am sure she will do a swell job in her new show”. And on her co star Vivian Dsena he avers, “I have met Vivian, and he is a very nice person. I wish Drashti all the very best for Madhubala.”

Gurmeet, we wish you all the very best for your stint in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/gurmeet-choudhary-says-drashti-dhami-will-do-swell-job-her-new-show
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Iun 2012, 3:50 pm

Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami to ROMANCE Mukund in Madhubala 14th June 2012

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colours has been doing well on the TRP charts since its launch. Just two weeks old and the viewers witnessed some dramatic moments with the entry of Mukund aka Manish Naggdev a Maharastrian Brahmin who fell in love with Madhubala (Drashti Dhami).
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 3:11 pm

Maninee Mihir Mishra to star in Madhubala!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 12026
Maninee Mihir Mishra will soon be seen in Colors TV show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon playing the role of a journalist..
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 E43_manini
Tellybuzz has been keeping its audience updated with all the happenings of Colors show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. The recent entry to join the starcast of the show is Maninee Mihir Mishra who is currently seen in Life OK's Aasman Se Age.

According to our source, " Maninee Mihir Mishra will play the character Illa Ramani - a high profile journalist, who will play an important role in the track."

We contacted Maninee who confirmed the news, " Yes I am playing a high profile journalist. People see me as a journalist and I would love to play the character on screen and also Sourab and Mukul are very good friend and I loved the character."

Audience have found one another reason to be glued to the show – Maninee's entry is sure to bring about a new twist in the show!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Medha Parashar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 3:13 pm

Marital status does not affect failure or success of actor:Vivian
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 5304-Marital-status-does-not-affect-failure-or-success-of-actorVivian
It was often noticed that many actors hide their marital status in fear of getting less attention from fans, but actor Vivian Dsena is different from others.

Vivian Dsena is presently playing the role of superstar RK opposite Drashti Dhami in Colors new show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Vivian Dsena does not believe the fact that success or failure has got nothing to do with your marital status.

Vivian Dsena is a family based person and he strongly believes that one has to find time for his personal life. People believe that they don't get work if they are engaged or married. So, they hide a lot of things from this industry.

Vivian Dsena further added that he got engaged six months back with Vahbiz Dorabjee and if the marital status effect on work then he shouldn't be getting work.

No one cares what you work after pack up from the show. Success and failure depends on your acting and job.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 3:15 pm

I am commitment-phobic and won't leave anything midway, avers Vivian Dsena!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Vivian_dsena_post_1340105679
Television's heartthrob Vivian Dsena is thrilled to play a superstar in the new show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. And the name coined for the actor is RK.

Talking of it, he says, "I am pretty kicked about the fact that people have started calling me the small screen superstar. No one has played a superstar on television in the past".

Upon the iconic character in the show, he has actively engaged to justify the character. He opines, "A superstar needs to be idolized, so having a proportionate body was important. I had gained some weight due to my late night shoots," he says adding, "People ask me whether I pay Ranbir Kapoor or Rishi Kapoor or Raj Kapoor in the show. But I don't think I play any of these actors".

However, the actor admits that he managed to convince the director to include the famous RK pose in the serial. One being quizzed if he secretly dreams of getting into Bollywood someday, he said, "I never really tried getting into movies because it never gave me a kick. As of now, I am focused on television. I am commitment-phobic. If I have given three years of my time to a show, then I won't leave that midway and pick up or grab another project".

Well said Vivian, keep up your good work.

Source: TNN
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 3:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoj41kXjHg&feature=player_embedded
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 3:17 pm

A superstar needs to be idolized: Vivian Dsena
1.Noutati media - Pagina 2 Vivian-Dsena
Vivian Dsena is thrilled to play a superstar in the new show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.And the name coined for the actor is 'RK'. "I am pretty kicked about the fact that people have started calling me the small screen superstar. No one has played a superstar on television in the past," says the actor.

Interestingly, Vivian's look and styling is pretty close to that of the Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor. The young model-turned-actor, who weighed 98 kilos, had to lose about 12 kilos for this character. He achieved the feat by playing football and gymming for hours together.

"A superstar needs to be idolized, so having a proportionate body was important. I had gained some weight due to my late night shoots," he says adding,"People ask me whether I pay Ranbir Kapoor or Rishi Kapoor or Raj Kapoor in the show. But I don't think I play any of these actors. The look and style given to me is as per the latest trend and fashion. If I wear a costume what Ranbir had worn in his films, it doesn't mean that I am playing him," says Vivian.

However, the actor admits that he managed to convince the director to include the famous RK pose in the serial. So does he secretly dream of getting into Bollywood some day? "I never really tried getting into movies because it never gave me a kick. As of now, I am focused on television. I am commitment-phobic. If I have given three years of my time to a show, then I won't leave that midway and pick up or grab another project," he says.

And even if he says he's commitment-phobic, on the personal front, the 23-year-old Vivian is happily engaged to actor Vahbbzee Dorabjee, whom he met during the shoot of his last showPyaar Ki... "Your success or failure has got nothing to do with your marital status. I am a complete family person. I strongly believe that one has to find time for his personal life. I would rather spend time with my family than party with my friends. People believe that they won't get work if they are engaged or married. They hide a lot of things in this industry. If that is the case, then I shouldn't be getting work, as I got engaged six months back. What you do after pack-up, no one really cares. It all depends on how good you are before the packup when the director shouts, 'Action'." Point noted.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/A-superstar-needs-to-be-idolized-Vivian-Dsena/articleshow/14235450.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Iun 2012, 11:00 pm

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Episode Analysis
http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/episodes-analysis-and-symbolism/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-episode-analysis/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos