Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 21 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de tiberici Dum 25 Noi 2012, 5:21 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 007Drashti Dhami: She is sweet, bubbly and spiky at the same time. She is deadly mix of innocence with a layer of sheer sharpness. So if there is somebody who can get that hidden diamond box or manage to steal a key from a head honcho it has to be Drashti.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/bond-girls-small-screen

Google traduce:
Drashti Dhami: Ea este dulce, Bulbuc și țepos, în același timp. Ea este amestecul mortal de nevinovăție, cu un strat de claritate pură. Deci, dacă există cineva care poate obține că caseta de diamant ascuns sau reușesc să fure o cheie de la un cap honcho trebuie să fie Drashti.

PS:Frumos spus.....
tiberici
tiberici
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 17/02/2010
Varsta : 55
Localizare : Constanta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 26 Noi 2012, 4:31 pm

The Week Ahead

http://rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/2216-the-week-ahead
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 26 Noi 2012, 9:21 pm

Drashti Dhami
( Madhubala, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon)
From playing a doctor in her first screen outing Dill Mil Gayye to a simple girl in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and now in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Drashti has always been the bubbly girl on the tellly block. Dressed in pretty anarkalis and shimmering sarees with braided hair, Drashti makes a cute picture with her hour-glass figure.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 27 Noi 2012, 1:06 pm

Madhubala: Madhu vows to keep Karva Chauth for RK(Vivian Dsena)

In the previous episode of Madhubala on Colors, Madhubala ( Drashti Dhami ) asks Bittoji ( Indresh Malik ) to help her keep Karvachuath fast accordingly to the family customs.

Deepali (Seema Mishra ) and Rushabh Kundra's mother ( Shama Deshpande ) don't want Madhubala to keep this fast responsible for the past killing attempts made Rushab Kundra (RK).

Madhubala tells Bitooji not to tell this to anybody since no one in the house wants her keep the fast and RK doesn't believe in these customs.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Madhu-vows-to-keep-Karva-Chauth-for-RK-Vivian-Dsena/22509
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 27 Noi 2012, 2:43 pm

FULL-ON FILMY ROMANCE: (MADHUBALA WEEKLY RECAP- 19TH-23RD NOVEMBER)
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 C2eade26da81591bf708e66f3facbcc7_ls
Last week in Madhubala, RK and Madhu came even closer as they fail to supress their feelings for each other amid al the confusion, altercationa and accusations.

With a romantic start of a new day, Madhu feeds RK as he is quite vocal while expressing the difference between eating at home and eating the home cooked food. Right after, he starts coughing hard giving another chance to Dips to accuse Madhu for mixing something in his food. While Radha urges to call for a doctor, Dips shouts out to call for the cops! Incorrigible we tell you.

Madhu feels stressed and disgusted about the allegations and just when she is about to leave, RK holds her hand and pulls her closer. He mockingly tells Madhu to share this special recipe so that she can cook and feed Sikku!Rk in his inimitable style says. "Biwi bohot accha khana banaya, tum distinctions se paas ho gayi!" and orders everyone to stop harassing his Biwi. This one's really hurt someone (Read Kuku and Sikky) badly!

Meanwhile Trish tries to stop Padmini, who is all set to leave Shamsher's house. She even urges Shamsher to stop her from going but Padmini doesn't listen to anyone and leaves.

Later, madhu confronts RK for doing all the drama and limit his jokes as RK takes his sling out. The argument again turns into romance as Madhu supports him while he grimaces in pain. On the other hand, after being mocked by RK, Dips feels insulted and taunts Madhu that her mangalsutra is the biggest joke of the year. She then tries to pull if off from Madhu's neck just when RK enters and confronts Dips. He makes a strong remark that she belongs to the Bhatia family who are nothing more than a peice of furniture or mere cockroaches in his house. After being humilitaed, Dips leaves in huff.

Madhu feels disgusted about the humiliation and shouts at RK for taking the case back. She demands to hear the truth and RK takes her to the lakeside. He tells her how sad he felt when his father left him and thae wound was not healed properly when his mother remarried leaving another wound in his heart.Awww! He stated that parents are a symbol of trust and faith and there can't be anything as worse as parents stabbing their own kids. Talking about Shamsher's case he told her that he explained her father to end the matter and he wouldn't tell Madhu lest she also ends up with a similar wound. Madhu feels touched and holds RK's hands.

Romace fills ther air with rose petals as RK and Madhu get lost into each other's eyes. Madhu cries and keep looking into his eyes as he drives her back to home. After reaching home, Madhu's constant stares disturb RK and he asks her not to pity him. Both are unable to sleep without each other.

All this while Dips crib about Madhu and Sikku tries to pacify her. He asks her if she will be fasting for Karwa Chauth and Dips rudely tells him that she would rather eat so that she could get rid of him. But, Sikku promises her a gift on Karwa Chauth that will drive her mad!

Next day, Padmini visits RK mansion to apologize to Radha and says that it was not her mistake but Radha asks her to leave. Padmini tries to convince her but Dips butts-in and taunts Padmini. Padmini tries to remind Radha about Madhu's efforts to save RK but all in vain. Radha asks Padmini to take Madhu along and end the issue. RK intervenes and screams at Radha. He taunts her by saying that is it some scene from a movie where the money was being traded. he then asks padmini to join her daughter in her room. He auures that even if noone is in favour of Madhu in the house, he is always there.

Madhu and Padmini talk about RK's change of mind and how he is there by Madhu's side. Both are happy as Padmini calls their '6pheron ki shaadi' complete. Padmini returns home and rememebers how she used to cook for Shamsher and trisha, but is strongheaded not to return.

Madhu feels restless in the house as she spots RK's phone that he forgets to carry. Next, we see Madhu on the sets. RK asks her why is she there and she stammers and says she forgot only to remember later that she was there to return his phone. The story takes a filmy turn as Madhu sees herself as RK's heroine singing 'Main Pareshaan'. She dreams and dreams throughout leaving RK surprised. She then blushes and reaches home and dreams again. Finally when RK returns home and shakes her to reality she accuses him for her 'pareshani'. Looks like full on romance is on the crads for this 'much in love' couple.

http://www.aapkacolors.com/us/news/fullon-filmy-romance-madhubala-weekly-recap-19th23rd-november-380.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Noi 2012, 12:22 pm

Bittuji might bring RK (Vivian) and Madhubala closer

The bittersweet fight between RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) is getting more interesting day by day in Madhubala Ek Ishq ek Junoon on Colors. Madhubala is enjoying her love feelings .

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Bittuji-might-bring-RK-Vivian-and-Madhubala-closer/22535
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Noi 2012, 1:06 pm

Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena take a break from Madhubala
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Madhu
Lead actors of Colors' Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms and BAG Films), Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) and Vivian Dsena (RK) are in a mood to chill out these days. And they have gone ahead to take leave and are enjoying nice time during their leisurely hours.

As per a reliable source Drashti has been on chutti since the past four days to attend a relative's wedding. But, she will be back on work tomorrow (29 November 2012). While on the other hand, Vivian took an off yesterday (27 November 2012) to spend some quality time with fianc Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who is celebrating her birthday today (28 November 2012). The actor will be getting back to work on 2 December 2012.

We are sure you're wondering as to how the production will shoot for their upcoming episodes in the absence of the leads. So we contacted producer Saurabh Tiwari who said, "We knew that the actors needed a break so we shot and got a bank of episodes. And their off dates are different so either Drashti or Vivian is available to face the camera."

Well…everyone needs a break at times!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/drashti-dhami-and-vivian-dsena-take-break-madhubala
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Noi 2012, 2:41 pm

Madhubala GETS INSULTED BY RK in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 28th November 2012
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Noi 2012, 5:47 pm

Telly Review of the Shows - Madhubala EK Ishq EK Junoon

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-5/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 28 Noi 2012, 10:06 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rk-complete-saath-pheres-madhu-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon
RK will marry Madhu in coming weeks . RK will say I LOVE YOU to Madhu

Earlier in the day, Tellychakkar.com wrote about the lead pair of Colors’ Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami taking a break from their busy schedules. We even had a word with producer Saurabh Tewari who said that they had a good bank of episodes ready to entertain the viewers.

So what is in store? We dug out more.

A source from the set says that while last week saw Madhu saying the magical words of “I Love You” in her dream, the coming week will have some romance, that too in real… Well, we hear that RK will finally open up to Madhu and tell her the same magical words, and this is certainly not a dream. He also goes about telling her that he intends to complete the saath pheres with her and take her as his wife for this life. Wow, how sweet…

If this is not enough, the episode will have a lot of song and dance. Initially, RK and Madhu will romance around the song ‘Daadi Amma Daadi Amma Maan Jao’ followed by a romantic song which is yet to be chosen by the creative team… (Fans of RK and Madhu can get their thinking caps on and suggest their favorite romantic song here…hit the comments section).
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 28 Noi 2012, 10:08 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Bittuji-might-bring-RK-Vivian-and-Madhubala-closer/22535#.ULXJFnIJJts.facebook
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Noi 2012, 10:51 pm

Karva Chuath Drama Heats Up....Madhubala

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/karva-chuath-drama-heats-upmadhubala-eiej/

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:13 pm

RK SAYS "I LOVE YOU" to Madhu & ROMANCES HER in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Telebuzz has always kept its viewers happy and we're back to give you some great news about you favourite serial Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. The last week saw Madhu saying the magical words 'I Love You' to RK in her dreams. However Madhu is now aware of her growing feelings for RK. Not only has she kept Karva Chauth for him but also vowed that she will do it as per the customs and even get RK to break her fast. So what more is in store for the audiences? A source from the sets informed us that the coming week will have some romance and that too in real, not just in dream sequences...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:30 pm

RK's love confession to Madhubala in upcoming episodes

The love-hate story of RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) is getting interesting day by day in Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon . It was last seen that Madhubala ...

RK will realize Madhus importance in his life. RK will tell Madhu about his love feeling for her . Lets see what changes come after the love confession.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-RKs-love-confession-to-Madhubala-in-upcoming-episodes/22564
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 29 Noi 2012, 3:31 pm

IBN 7!

Aa Rahe Hai Petal Award !

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvgtm5_aa-rahe-hai-petal-award_shortfilms?search_algo=2
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 30 Noi 2012, 12:31 pm

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/2252-madhubala-kissa-karva-chaut-ka
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 30 Noi 2012, 12:32 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Madhubala-to-scold-RK-Vivian-for-his-disappearance/22610#.ULhzebZ_qy0.facebook
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 30 Noi 2012, 12:48 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 12598137915373025051903

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 1:13 pm

Vivian interviu cu raj baddhan. ..interviul incepe pe la 1:39:00
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/sabras/index.php?id=1126

Raj: hi Vivian

Viv: hi raj

Raj is happy that viv gave time out for the interview

Viv: im glad to im talking to you and you are connecting me to my fans.

Raj: first of all lets talk about madhubala how does it feel to be part of such a successful show on colors?

Viv: i believe in hard work and when you work hard you'll get success, be honest with yourself, be honest with your job, be yourself and you'll be there, that's it, that's what I believe.

Raj: how has the programme turned out to be when you first started.

Viv: people around accepted my character, they love me as RK, the other thing I love about madhubala is the characters, the storyline, the actors, the writers, directors, producers and the creative team, we all work a team as one and you get a successful show like madhubala EIEJ

Raj: ofcourse madhubala is a tribute to 100yrs of Indian cinema how does it feel paying tribute to them.

Viv: ive been very lucky to be part of it since my childhood ive been watching Indian cinema and I say someday I will be part of it and here I am gladly giving tribute to 100 yrs of cinema.

Raj: the show has been running for a few months now tell us what has been the most memorable part of a success of the show for you

Viv: every single day of my life on madhubala set has been memorable everywhere I get to do new things with my character, where I get to learn new things, as an actor no one knows everything, you learn every single day of your life, not just an actor every human beings learn everyday of life.

Raj: would you say there has been a challenging part in the series while you been doing the show

Viv: ofcourse RK a superstar no one has ever played on television, you don't have references,what to do of how do you experiment, all you do read your script, play your character, be focused all the time. I do a lot my own dialogues including the writers dialogues this builds upto the character.

Fans quesions

Raj: which character is better abhay raichand or rishab kundra and why?

Viv: both of them are better, he got two characters which have never come on television, a vampire which was the first vampire on Indian television and the other a superstar which was the first superstar on Indian television, I have been blessed to be playing them for the first time on indian teleivision so I love them both, different characters, different experience, fab experience.

Raj:Vivian youre talking about playing a superstar on madhubala, how much research goes into playing that character?

Viv: ive not done the research, it's the dialogues, research is simple how the superstar looks, they live a larger then life character in real life, apart from that the most importantly is the dialogues, the only impact you can make on the audience is by your dialogues and delivery, there are certain types of dialogues, certain types of style you add to them, I added my own dialogues along with my lovely writer raghuvir shekawats, he has given me particularly very edgy dialogues, so I think that makes a lot of difference for the audience

Raj: one dream scene you would like to act in the show.any particular dream scene.

Viv:for the only dream is a saticfaction as an actor and I would love to do a scene which I have never done before and different types of salsa's not just on madhubala but in future too which have not been portrayed on television.

Raj: aapko drashti ke saat kaam karna kaisa laga?

Viv: she is very coordinate co actor, a very sweet girl, for actors you have to focus on the other actors dialogues and vice versa, if the coordination is missing the chemistry is missing. Working with drashti has been a fab and good experience.

Raj: do you light the twilight series and what is your fav vampire movie.

Viv: I like the second part of breaking dawn, not any in particular I like all, I like watching vampires

Raj: do you like watching horror films, is that your favourite genre, what films

Viv: not only horror films I like vampire films, very stylized and in nowadays.

Raj: wackiest moment on madhubala, some scene, dialogue

Viv: my fav dialogue In madhubala is 'biwi tumhare paas sirf do options hai, ya toh tumhe yeh dawai peeni hogi, ya phir tumhe he dawai peeni hee hogi.

Particularly people like me calling madhu biwi, there Is a certain addat to it, I don't normally call her biwi, I call her biwii, its quite loved, when I go meet someone , they say do it once how you say biwii to madhu in madhubala

Raj: it sounds you have lots of fun on the sets of madhubala

Viv: we have a lot of fun, we play a lot of pranks, we just gather around in the evenings, tea's and snacks

Raj: do you miss your previous show that gave you so much fame (pkyek)

Viv: of course I miss pkyek a lot it remains closest to my heart, madhubala has got very close to my heart. All my life pkyek and madhubala will always remain closer to my heart

Raj:how similar is Vivian to RK in real life

Viv: (laughs) they are two different things RK are something else, Vivian dsena are something else, you need to ask my entire crew they say im a totally opposite guy to RK. The moment the director call for a cut, the first thing comes on my mind what prank shall a play with someone on the set, what shall we have, where shall we go, what shall we do.

Raj: with whom have you loved working with the most sukirti (pkyek) or drashti (MEIEJ)

Viv: sukirti she's of a different nature and drashti of a different nature, I like working more with drashti because the characters connectivity is totally different. Sukirti was a little different, RK's character with madhubala's is fun coz there is a particular edge between the characters and thin line between the characters.

Raj: would you ever work with sukirti again

Viv: lets see in future.

Raj: what drama serial has been your favourite , from kasam se to madhubala

Viv: pkyek and madhubala are the favourite one of my most favourites 1; pkyek 2'Meiej

Not according to preferences I like both the shows

Raj: are there any plans bringing back pkyek

Viv: I have no idea

Raj: what are your plans would you like to see it come back

Viv: I would love it to come back and I would be the first person to say yes to pkyek season 2

Raj; awesome, are you and drashti close friends off screen

Viv: vivah and drashti are good fiends, so many times vahbz comes and says more then me and drashti, vahbiz and drashti are good friends.

Raj: you do a lot of masti with the crew members except for drashti, why are you a bit reserved with drashti

Viv:I play pranks with all the actors including drashti

Raj: Christmas is round the corner what will you be doing what are your plans.

Viv: on Christmas I will be working beacause I will getting married in jan so I have to be completing my episodes because I will be going on a holiday for my wedding

Raj: congrats, when is it

Viv: thanx its gonna be in first week of jan

Raj: have you got plans as to where you will be going yet, maybe in the UK

Viv: no not really

Fire round

Raj:salman/shahrukh

Viv: obviously salman khan

Raj: night in/night out

Viv: I rather stay in with my family

Raj: theatre/cinema

Viv: theatre

Raj: action/comedy

Viv: action with comedy

Raj: chocolates/Indian mathai

Viv: Indian

Raj: rnb/bhangra

Viv: yo yo honey singh

Raj: shiela/munni

Viv: none of them

Raj: night club/night bar

Viv:im a very family person than going to a night club or night bar.

Raj: new bollywood/old bollywood

Viv: mixture of both

Raj: beach holiday/city break

Viv: a beach holiday

Raj: maybe you going on a beach holiday on your honeymoon

Viv: lets see nothings planned yet, depends on my shooting schedules

Raj: how long your taking a break from madhubala.

Viv: 15 days

Raj: any other shows alongside madhubala or just concentrating on madhubala

Viv: madhubala 12 hours a day. ( I didn't get what he said in the last bit)

Raj: all I want to say vivian thank you very much for your time, good luck with the show and congratulations on your marriage as well in January

Viv: thank you

traducere in engleza...
xXxNoreen786xXx

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 2:03 pm

RK's disappearance to leave Madhu in distress in Colors' Madhubala!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Madhubala-post_1354274493
Colors' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is showcasing some high end drama where Madhu (Drashti Dhami) has now realized her love for RK (Vivian Dsena) and is ready to fulfill her duties as a wife.

As seen last, she has kept the karva chauth fast for RK despite being reprimanded by her mother-in-law. She had hidden it from RK and was helped by Bittu Ji (Indresh Malik). Madhu even managed to eat the sargi that Deepali (Seema Mishra) had thrown away. However, Deepali played her dirty tricks and adulterated the food. Now this will result in Madhu falling sick. Meanwhile, RK will also get to know about her fast and will get furious.

He will remain adamant over not breaking her fast but as we know, Madhu's poor health and her zeal of not breaking the fast for RK's sake will finally compel RK to change his mind.

Moreover, Madhu's mother-in-law will be pleased to see her dedication as a wife and she will wash out all ill feelings from her heart. Soon the viewers will get to see a new drama wherein RK will disappear without informing anyone. His absence will worry Madhu a lot and she will get anxious. However, soon Bittu Ji will get information about his whereabouts.

Later Madhu will reach their Kajrat farmhouse to rebuke RK for behaving so negligently. Coming episodes of the daily will bring in high dose of romance along with the usual fights the two have.

So don't forget to watch Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!

Source: TSK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 30 Noi 2012, 2:13 pm

Interviu Vivian Dsena

Raj:Cum este sa joci alaturi de Drashti?
Vivian:Ea este un coordonata ca actor,o fata foarte dulce,pentru actori trebuie sa te concentrezi pe dialoguri si invers,in cazul in care lipseste coordonarea si chimia.
Sa lucrez cu Drashti a fost o experienta foarte buna.
Raj:Un moment,o scena,un dialog din Madhubala.
Vivian:Dialogul meu favorit din Madhubala este "Nevasta ai alaturi de tine doar doua optiuni",nu suna in mod normal "Biwi",cand ma intalnesc cu cineva imi spune sa spun o singura data "Biwi" ca in Madhubala.
Raj:Cu cine ti-a placut sa joci mai mult,cu Sukirti(PKYEK) sau Drashti(MEIEJ)?
Vivian:Sukirti este de o natura diferita si Drashti este de o natura diferita,imi place sa lucrez mai mult cu Drashti,deoarece conectivitatea de caractere este total diferit.Sukirti a fost un pic diferita,despre personajul lui RK cu cea a lui Madhubala este distractiv,exista o anumita muchie intre caractere si linia subtire dintre personaje.
Raj:Tu si Drashti,sunteti prieteni apropiati pe ecran?
Vivian:Vivian si Drashti sunt prieteni buni,de atatea ori Vahbz vine si spune mai multe,apoi eu si Drashti,Vahbz si Drashti suntem prieteni buni.
Raj:Faci o multime de farse membrilor echipajului,cu exceptia lui Drashti,de ce esti un pic rezervat cu Drashti?
Vivian:Eu joc farse cu toti actorii,inclusiv cu Drashti.
Raj:Cet timp liber iti vei lua de la Madhubala?
Vivian:15 zile(aici se refera dupa ce se casatoreste,pleaca in vacanta)
Raj:Sunt si alte show-uri in afara de Madhubala sau te concentrezi doar pe Madhubala?
Vivian:Madhubala 12 ore pe zi.

am tradus doar ce zicea de DD,din interviu :P
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 30 Noi 2012, 3:51 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 5:41 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: will RK break Madhubala's fasting
In the last episode of Madhubala On Colors, RK ( Vivian Dsena ) has told Madhubala ( Drsahti Dhami ) that he will not come tonight.

It is the night of Karva Chauth when Madhubala wants to break her after looking at him . Madhubala has challenged Deepali as well that she will get her fast completed from RK hand only.

In the last few episodes , Madhubala clearly showed her for RK is also shown with a soft corner for Madhubala always taking care of her.

Even now he has angry because Madhubala is not well and not taking even water due to the fast.

Although RK does not believe in Karva Chauth but his care for Madhubala makes us assume that he will come to her for sure.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Ek-Ishq-Ek-Junoon-will-RK-break-Madhubalas-fasting/22611
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Noi 2012, 5:59 pm

Fans choose Ankita Lokhande and Drashti Dhami as the hottest Bond girls of television
1.Noutati media - Pagina 21 Ankita-2
Tellychakkar.com ran a poll on who is the hottest Bond girl on television. TV’s popular faces were up there battling to garner audience votes and win the race in being crowned the ultimate winner.

In a closely fought contest, Ankita Lokhande (aka Archana from Pavitra Rishta) and Drashti Dhami (aka Madhubala from Colors’ Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) grabbed maximum number of votes with both getting 37% of total cast votes.

Hence, Tellychakkar.com christens both of them as the hottest Bond girls of television. Way to go ladies…

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/fans-choose-ankita-lokhande-and-drashti-dhami-hottest-bond-girls-television
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Dec 2012, 3:16 pm

Top 10 ...4.Drashti

Andreea_Miha