Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 12 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de anyta Mier 12 Sept 2012, 4:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_w-NWKK6So
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 10:41 am

Telly Review of the Shows

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-22/

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Joi 13 Sept 2012, 10:55 am

Andreea_Miha a scris:Telly Review of the Shows

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-22/

kiss
Despre ce e vorba ? la mine nu se deschide... 1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 2743637754
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 11:03 am

petronela a scris:
Despre ce e vorba ? la mine nu se deschide... 1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 2743637754
se incarca un pic mai greu paginile acestea telly si mai sunt cateva..
vb despere ep de pe 12.09.2012.

continutul e acesta:

9/12/12

RK summed up todays episode well —-" kabhi tum dhamaka , kabhi hum dhamaka"—-ek baat toh hai, ke Madhu ke pati zindagi mein kabhi bore nahi honge , and that goes for us viewers too , if this tit for tat competition between the Sher and Sherni continues, under the pretext of abiding by "the contract". Madhu's dhamaka started with her emptying out all the Alcohol bottles gracing RK's bar and showing wifely concern for his health in front of her in laws and an apprehensive Bittuji by (sugar)sweetly handing him a glass of milk, which he promptly dropped. RK's appreciative look and smirk indicated that despite Madhu's deliberate defiance, he was in fact amused and impressed with Madhu's bravado, and maybe even happy that someone had finally shown genuine concern over his health( albeit mockingly ) , coz he actually asked for that second glass of milk after Madhu's exit from the bar—–proving that Madhu's words did have some bearing with him after all. On the other hand RK's counter dhamaka of asking for a massage , left Madhu's composure shaken and pensive regarding the extent of wifely duties RK was expecting from her, as per his insinuations . But it seems that RK is a paper tiger, with no intention of violating Madhu's modesty, but rather , to use words and innuendos to scare Madhu back to her "Gaye" avatar. My advice to Madhu is ,
"People will Hate you, Rate you, Shake you and Break you, But how strong you stand is what makes you". ( Author unknown.)
And knowing our Madhu , no amount of emotional or physical intimidation by RK will break or bend her , since she derives her strength from the faith that Ganeshji will always protect her, as will her parents' good wishes and prayers. I'm eagerly waiting for the Special Episode , since tonight's epi was a great build-up for the emotional and psychological atyachaar that I'm expecting RK to shower upon Madhu tomorrow.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 11:28 am

"I am tired of being the cute boy in serials":Manish Naggdev
Manish Naggdev who has been spent a lot of time in the industry and acted in shows like Bidaai, Crime Patrol, Geet and now Madhubala talks about his career, life, interests and much more.
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 5DE_regregerg

You are playing the parallel lead in the much hyped show, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon? What is so unique about the role?

This man has a lot of shades,just like any common man has in his normal life...the unique aspect of this character is that he is like the guy who lives next door, faces problems and then solves them and moves ahead in life. My track is missing at the moment but I will soon be back in the show.

What is so unique about your character Mukund Dixit? How much you relate to your character?

Mukund is an introvert,listens to people,tries to adjust as much as he can,in short takes shit and Manish is an extrovet,straight forward,says every thing on the face,does not take shit. The only thing that is common between the two is that they both respect and love people around them.

The Industry is over crowded and there aren't enough good roles for everyone. For one good role there are many candidates. Does that make the situation difficult?

Yes it does..Par jo aapka hai woh aapko hee milega, phir chahe poori kaaynaat kyun napeeche laggi hui ho.

Who are your close friends in the industry? Do you have 4 am friends? Do you really feel one needs to have close friends?

Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathi, Aastha Choudhary, Sudeep Sahir amongst many others. I only have good and superb friends,who can come any day at any time if I want them to.

As an actor what inspires you the most

I used to dance on the streets during Ganpati festival in Chembur and people around me used to love watching me dance. They would appreciate me and I used to love that feeling of being famous. I still get compliments for my dancing and I have been very filmy since my childhood days. Dancing, acting, fighting is so much fun.

Any actor whom you look up to?

Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan.

Your most embarrassing moment.

Once when I was traveling in a flight and I went to the washroom. At that very moment a small kid came as she wanted to use the washroom and she was knocking at the door constantly. Since the door locks are not user friendly the door got unlocked and right outside the washroom an air hostess was standing, I guess that was the most embarrassing moment of my life

Who are your favourite Bollywood actors and actresses and why?

Aamir Khan because of his perfection,

Salman Khan because of his heroism,style, aura and the kind human being he is

Ajay Devgn because of his action & the kind of genre he is trying off late (Comedy)

Ranbir Kapoor because he is an all rounder, very promising actor & has varieties to give to his audience

Priyanka Chopra because she has the zest to try different things every time

Parineeti Chopra since she is a Chopra too that zest is in her genes

Kareena Kapoor for 'Jab We Met'

Any phobia you have?

No.

Don't you think of trying your luck in films? Reasons?

Yes of course! I think I'm typecast in serials now. They only see me as an innocent man. I am tired of being the cute boy in serials. I have always wanted to get into the film industry and I will surely try my luck soon. There are many people and friends who say that I have the 'filmi hero look'.

Do you think luck plays an important part in getting an opportunity?

YES !!! 100 PERCENT. Luck makes al lthe difference in the industry

What is the best compliment you have ever received?

One of my director's friend's wife told me no the opening of my Oye Joint that ab toh Tu Sarvgun Sampan ho Gaya Hai, actor businessman, good looking bhi hai Shaadi kar Le

Are you supporting any cause? is there any issue close which is close to your heart that you would want to support?

Right now I'm not supporting any cause. But I would start supporting Being Human Foundation soon,as I have seen them being very active as well as CPAA as I've seen celebs walking the ramp for a cause.I would love to do something and contribute to the society in the process and create awareness about cancer.

What do you love to watch on TV and why?

I like to watch Crime Patrol, Bigg Boss and Dance India Dance

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Staying in a bungalow near SRK's bungalow which would be named Jannat.

What is the philosophy of your life?

'Being Human'

Your hobbies/interest other than acting...

Dancing.In fact dancing has played an important role in inspiring me to become an actor... I guess through facial expressions while dancing I realized that I can get into the field. Apart from that I love to workout in the gym,swimming,skating and playing squash.

What changes have you noticed in the TV industry over the years?

Over the years the industry has grown a lot.Number of channels and shows are increasing day by day. It has become a battleground where in one has to strive hard to get what they want...

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 12:00 pm

E24
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 12:42 pm

SBB
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Joi 13 Sept 2012, 12:48 pm

E teribila ..danseaza cu tava plina de pahare...cred ca sunt lipite sa nu cada... Smile Smile
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 1:04 pm

petronela a scris:E teribila ..danseaza cu tava plina de pahare...cred ca sunt lipite sa nu cada... Smile Smile

Smile

Si Sbs...

kiss 1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 155656
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 2:20 pm

Vivi si iubita lui....
SBS!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Sept 2012, 7:59 pm

I am not comfortable kissing on-screen: Vivian Dsena
The much loved actor of the popular show Madhubala on Colors talks to tellybuzz about his character, relationship and friends...
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 202278-v5jtgtsd
- You are seen playing this very unique character of "RK", How do you feel about playing this role?
It feels fabulous and superb to portray RK. I feel very lucky to bag such different and special roles back to back.

- You were last seen playing a vampire in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, and now a superstar RK. In both roles you don't get to show the fun or happy side of your character?
I am happy after the director calls for a cut, because I am doing what I want to. I think I am the most fun-loving happy go lucky person on the set, I am the only one who jokes around with everyone, the moment they say a cut. I am totally opposite to what I am onscreen.

- Don't you sometimes wish you got the chance to play a guy next door?
They don't take me in the guy next door kind of roles. They say I do not fit in such roles. But in case I am offered such a role I will take it up, since I am an actor and it is my job to do so.

- You and Vahbbiz has been engaged for a year, isn't your wedding on the cards?
The wedding will happen next year in 2013.

- There is soon going to be a kissing sequence on Madhubala, what does Vahbbiz Dorabjee have to say regarding your close scenes with Drashti Dhami?
There is no kissing scene happening on Madhubala. It is just that RK challenges Madhubala to kiss her. It is all fiction and acting. I haven't done intimate scenes so far in the show and more than that she has seen Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, where I had close scenes with Piya (Sukirti Kandpal). We all are professionals, and we have to do these kinds of scenes, and everyone sets a certain kind of limit. I also have my limitations and I am not comfortable kissing on screen.

-As an actor do you feel there still is much left for you to explore?
I am no one to decide, it's the creative team and the directors, who has to decide, if I can perform better roles. An actor always grows, and my personal experience says that I learn each day of my life. Each day of my life is a new day, there is no end to anything when it comes to acting and learning.

- You were seen sharing a close friendship with the cast of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani. Do you guys still meet?
Yes, Kishwer Merchantt, Vahbbiz and I always go out together, and we have our own get together. All the parties are at my place only, So Vahbbiz and I make all the arrangements and cook for them too.

- Choose a movie title for the story of your life?
I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet.

- Message for your fans on India-Forums?
I just want to tell them that I love them all and thanks for the love and support they have given me.

Author: Nadia Malik.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 11:50 am

Irresistible Impactful Impressions

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/irresistible-impactful-impressions-9/

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 11:54 am

Madhu &Rk hum tum and attitude...

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1631-madhu--rk-hum-tum-and-attitude

kiss kiss kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 11:56 am

RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala's love hate filled hot dance..

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/RK-Vivian-Dsena-and-Madhubalas-love-hate-filled-hot-dance/20565

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 12:03 pm

On Location Of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 1:17 pm

SBS

sau

Incepe cu min 05:04

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Sept 2012, 4:22 pm

Rk & Madhubala's ROMANTIC CLOSE DANCE

It is currently seen that Madhubala is trying hard to put RK down and does everything to irritate him. RK will now come up with a new plan to insult Madhubala. Apart from this in the upcoming episodes, RK will also pull up Madhu to dance with him and to everyone's surprise Madhu will match every dance step perfectly with RK's.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 14 Sept 2012, 6:07 pm

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/RK_yet_again_manages_to_hurt_Madhu_in_Madhubala_Ek_Ishq_Ek_Junoon-gid-18774-gc-16.html?_=12
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Sept 2012, 4:27 pm

RK and Madhu to get locked in a studio in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 Madhubala_post_1347706982
We are sure the last episode of Colors’ Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon must have made all sympathize to Madhu (Drashti Dhami) all the more.

Apparently, she was butchered mercilessly by the ruthless and arrogant RK (Vivian Dsena) and treated as if she had no life of her own. Well, the damage has been done and it’s time for the control of the same. Last we had updated you that post the party Madhu will walk out of the house, full of pain and despair. At present she has no one with whom she can share the pain; she can’t even seek solace from her family as she doesn’t want them to see her suffering this way.

Unaffected by the whole mess he had created for Madhu, RK will be seen enjoying his life as usual. However, this time he will be shown the mirror by none other than his mother. RK’ mother will be highly upset from him for treating Madhu so badly. She will confront RK and reprimand him for being so inhuman. She will even go to the extent of telling him that his deeds must be causing deep pain to his dead father’s soul. In order to make him feel guiltier, she will tell him that had his father been alive and seen him behaving so inhumanly; he would have surely ended up his life.

This is when RK will feel ashamed of his act and look out for Madhu. Later, Bittu Ji will inform him of Madhu being not in the house. All will be seen searching for her and she will be spotted at a studio. RK will go down to the studio in order to fetch her back. However, the two will get locked there and the viewers will see some soothing moments between the two.

Guess it’s time to see a mellowed down RK!

Source: TNN
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Sept 2012, 4:29 pm

RK gets concerned about Madhu in Madhubala
1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 Madhubala
Recently a lot of drama unfolded in MadhubalaEk- Ishq Ek Junoon on Color's TV. Just when the audiences felt that romance will blossom between the leads Madhu and RK, the creative's decided to bring in a new twist to spice up the plot.

As already seen on the show, RK is trying his best to humiliate Madhu by using every possible way. Recently he threw a part to announce Madhu as his wife and with a agenda in his mind. In tonight's episode RK will have a intimate dance with Madhu at the party. RK will go close to Madhu pretending to kiss her in front of everyone but will not do it. He will leave Madhu embarrassed.

Sources informs that Madhu will be shattered and will leave RK's house. Everyone will start searching Madhu but she will not be found anywhere. Madhuji (Shama Deshpande) will confront RK for his rude behaviour. She will tell him that he has become an animal and he more cares about anyone's emotion.

Bittuji (Indresh Mallik) will inform RK that Madhu is at a Studio. RK, who is hurt with his mothers words will decide to bring Madhu back. He will reach the studio. The show will then notice one of the highlights of the show when Madhu and RK will get stuck at the studio because of heavy rainfall. Madhu will faint in RK's arms and he will be seen taking care of Madhu in the unconscious state.

surea:TOI
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Dum 16 Sept 2012, 1:24 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Madhubala-to-leave-RKs-house-get-stuck-in-rain/20609
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Sept 2012, 1:34 pm

Vahbbiz Dorabjee is yet to watch the film Barfi but is super excited about it. "I will soon check it out as soon as fiance Vivian (Dsena) has some free time. I am really looking forward to it as I have heard rave reviews and the promos look superb."

Even Vahbbiz is a big Ranbir fan."He is superb looker and the fact that he can act very well is the icing on the cake. Otherwise what use are good looks, if you can act for nuts." She however does not want her guy to pick any tips from Ranbir, "each actor is unique right."
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Sept 2012, 1:42 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 12 9yhk9
Andreea_Miha