Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 7 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Aug 2012, 3:06 pm

ETERNAL BOND

ON THE OCCASION OF FRIENDSHIP DAY,A FEW CELEBRITIES TALKED ABOUT THE SPECIAL BOND THEY SHARE WITH THEIR BEST FRIENDS
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pc0491100
VIVIAN DSENA:

My best friend is my fiance Vahbbiz Dorabjee.She is always there for me and supports me unconditionally.I really like her objective and practical nature.When our engagement was broke,I was receiving hate mails from my fans.I was really disturbed,but she handled it perfectly.Even when we meet our fans in malls;she handles it very nicely.I cant think of life without her.

1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pc0491500
MANISH NAGGDEV:

My friendship with Sharad Malhotra is very precious.When we were co-stars in Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan,every day we used to have lunch together and shared a special bond.We even share our thoughts,ambitions and dreams.I feel nostalgic each time I recall the time we spent together on the set.We became friends five years ago,but now we are friends for life.

sursa:timesofindia
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 1:22 pm

Sbs

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 1:23 pm

Madhubala and Rk revenge filled conditional marriage in Madhubala.

The upcoming episode will bring lots of changes in Madhubala's life in the show Madhubala ek ishq ek Junoon on Colors.

It is being shown that superstar RK aka Rishab Kundra (Vivian Desena) made a love affair story between Madhubala(Drashti Dhami) and him in front of the media.

When Madhubala's father Malik tried to take revenge of his family insult from RK , RK's men has beaten him badly which resulted on Malik being on a very bad condition.

The upcoming episode will show that treatment will need a huge amount . So, RK will after Madhubala 40 laks for Malik's treatment.

But , he will give money to her only on a condition that she will have to take wedding rounds with him.

The marriage will be a part of RK's revenge to Madhubala where he had to go to Madhubala where he had to go to the jail because of her.

Let's see how this hate relationship turn into love between RK and Madhubala.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-and-RK-revenge-filled-conditional-marriage-in-Madhubala/19880
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 1:25 pm

Madhubala to slap RK

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Drashti-Dhami-to-slap-RK-Vivian-Dsena-in-Madhubala/19896
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 4:27 pm

Madhubala & Rk's WEDDING SECRET REVEALED in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala's life has taken a huge turn with RK trying to make it miserable for her to live peacefully. It was seen how RK made up a love affair story between him and Madhu in front of the media.. Well the upcoming episodes will bring a lot more changes in Madhu's life. The audiences will witness some high end drama and a very big twist awaits you all. Malik is in the hospital and his treatment will require a lot of money.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 4:28 pm

Madhubala SLAPS RK 5 TIMES in PUBLIC in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Well we last told you how Madhubala will be forced to marry RK and the condition on which she agrees to do so. The upcoming episodes are going to be filled with lots of drama between Madhu and RK. Like we said before a very big twist awaits you all and that is, RK getting slapped by Madhubala. Yes guys, that's right... Madhu goes to RK's shoot filled with anger for what he did to her father and slaps him hard.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 06 Aug 2012, 6:29 pm

Top 5 Angry Young Men of Small Screen

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/top-5-angry-young-men-small-screen/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

Weird Wedding – Madhubala
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Madhubala-300x168
Weddings & TV Channel Series have a strong connection. It seems as though for every show 'Weddings' are an integral part of it. The TV series & the phase of weddings go hand in hand. Whether the show, showcases a grand, forced or a runaway wedding, the wedding concept surely seems to click in whatever form it is presented to the audience. Every channel uses the concept of Wedding, Marriage to garner the attention of the audience & even the channel colors is not far behind. It seems like Colors' recent venture Madhubala is going on the en-route of a 'Forced Wedding' or 'Wedding For Revenge'.

The recent promos aired show Vivian D’sena who plays the character of ’Rishabh Kundra a.k.a Superstar RK is taking Pheres (Hindu Wedding Vows Around The Sacred Fire) with the protagonist Madhu a.k.a Madhubala played by Dhrasti Dhami. But the twist in the tale is not that it is a forced marriage or a marriage for revenge but the twist here is RK & Madhu do not talk Seven Rounds around the sacred fire. They take only ‘Four’ Pheres. With these 4 Pheres, Madhu gets 40 Lakh Rupees & RK gets to tag Madhu as Mrs. RK from now on.

On one hand this seems to be a marriage out of helplessness for Madhubala, the need of the hour for her where she needs the money on the other hand it is a perfect revenge for RK, as he has tagged the girl who sent him to jail, caused him humiliation in front of the world as his. This time the wedding in Madhubala is different. One can call it unique, one can call it different, one can call it a mockery of tradition, but as per the promos Madhubala is going to get a Mrs RK tag by taking Four Pheres only.

It is indeed a ‘Weird Wedding’ – Ab yeh alag shaddi RK aur Madhu ke zindagi mein kya rang laatha hai woh tho aage chalkar hii patah chalega, but for now it is time for the audiences to sit back & enjoy this different wedding scenario & see how the story will shape up for the protagonist of the show.

Don’t Miss Madhubala Monday to Friday 8.30 PM, Only On Colors!!!!

http://fuzionproductions.com/weird-wedding-madhubala/#ixzz22r4VnZan
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 2:34 pm

http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/dplay.php?docid=xso1qx

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mar 07 Aug 2012, 11:03 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

RK to force Madhu to marry him in Colors' Madhubala!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Colors-madhubala-post_1344332057
I care for those who love me but I double my care for those who hate me, well, the fans of Madhubala surely must be familiar to this dialogue given by none other than superstar RK (Vivian Dsena), who is leaving no stone unturned to make Madhu’s (Drashti Dhami) life miserable in Colors’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

The show is currently riding high on the popularity meter with back to back major twists. Now it is informed that the coming episodes will deliver some major jolts in Madhu’s life. The promos showing RK’s wedding with Madhu are already raising curiosity among the fans.

Now, post marriage, drama will intensify in the show, as seen in the earlier episode Shamsher (Bhupinder Singh) is in a state of coma after being brutally bashed by RK’s men and to make matter worse for Madhu, Mukund (Manish Naggdev) went ahead to call off his engagement with her.

However, in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost. A reliable source tells, “Madhu will be in need of 40 lakh rupees for Shamsher’s treatment. This is when RK will ask her to marry him in exchange of the desired amount.”

The biggest storm will come when, RK will force Madhu to act in films in order to humiliate her every single day (she doesn’t want to be a part of the glamour world). Post wedding, Madhu will be seen on the sets of RK’s movie.

Beware RK! Your plan might backfire too!

Source: Tellychakkar.com
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 10:59 pm

Top 3 - Rocking promos!

2)Madhu

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/promo/teen-ka-tadka-top-3-rocking-promos/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Aug 2012, 11:02 pm

Rugged looks rule the small screen
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Vivian-Dsena
Telly heartthrobs are now sporting the five o'clock shadow. Members of the stubbled brigade include: Barun Sobti in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Arhaan Behl in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Kushal Tandon in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Gurmeet Choudhary in Punar Vivah — Zindagi Milegi Dobara, Jay Bhanushali in Kairee: Rishta Khatta Meetha, Harshad Chopra in Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhav?, Anas Rashid in Diya Aur Baati Hum, Vivan D'sena in Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Kunal Karan Kapoor of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Ashish Sharma in Rab Se Sohna Isshq, Sameer Soni in Parichay — Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Siddharth Shukla in Balika Vadhu — Kacchi Umar ke Pakke Rishte and Avinesh Rekhi in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.
Stubbles ensure lots of starry-eyed appreciation from female fans. "Kushal and Barun have always sported a stubble in theirs show, and yet they are very popular among girls. It all depends on the personality of the actor and what suits him. Girls love the unkempt look on men, which is why the stars go for it," says Siddharth P Malhotara, creative director of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain.
Agrees producer Sudhir Sharma of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, "Unkempt look can be attractive too. It depends on the actor and how he carries it. Karan who is a crime reporter in my show, had to go with a stubble as this look supports his character."
"Few men look good with stubble and that gives them more attitude. While a bearded might be not be appreciated much, a stubble is never a problem and doesn't need much looking after," says producer Bhairavi Raichura of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.
So are the actors themselves comfortable sporting a stubble on screen? "I don a rugged look in my show as it was the requirement of my character. And girls love my new look. To maintain the stubble, I shave in the night," shares actor Gurmeet Choudhary. Actor Vivian D'sena too, loves his "unkempt look. A little stubble suits me. In a clean look I am told that I look like a school boy. Audiences love my new look. As an actor, I need to like my look and only then can I convince the audience about my look. To maintain the look I need to trim and maintain my beard on daily basis."
In the frothy world of telly soaps, it's important for the male protagonists to strike a chord with their female audience who comprise a significant chunk of viewers. So, if sporting a rugged and stubbled look make our small screen heartthrobs more droolworthy, and garner more views for their shows, then the real 'close shave' can wait.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 11:30 am

Rating 1-7 august..

30)Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 1.6 - 1.8

Incepand cu min 03:41
http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/dplay.php?docid=xsoq1g
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 11:42 am

You will see RK with different hair-dos in future, says Vivian Dsena
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Vivian
Vivian Dsena who essays the role of the Superstar RK in Nautanki Films and BAG Films' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors feels that RK as a character is very different from the other normal protagonists. According to him, RK is unpredictable and is struck with stardom.

And Vivian tries all the tricks up his sleeve to portray this unpredictable behaviour of RK to the 'T'. We hear that Vivian is so much into the skin of the character that at times, when the story and screenplay is being narrated to him, he gives his inputs and most of them are valuable tips that get accommodated into the script.

Recently, Vivian even went ahead and had a hair cut to come up with a difference. Talking about it, Vivian tells us, "RK is an icon and a superstar. And a superstar keeps changing his look and style. Hence I went ahead and got myself a haircut. To tell you more, this is the second time I have done it and you will be seeing RK with different hair-dos in future too".

He goes on, "I have begun to think like RK and try to give certain inputs to my creative team. Frankly speaking, I am nobody to interfere with the script but when I feel there is a need to add my bit, I do it. And I am lucky that most of my inputs have been well accepted".

Kudos for the hard work you are putting in, Vivian!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/you-will-see-rk-different-hair-dos-future-says-vivian-dsena
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

un articol mai vechi de pe 20 iulie..dar face referire la rating..

Madhubala's TRPs dipping; Vivian's not worried but his girlfriend Vahbbiz is tense
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Madhubala
Colors’ launched Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon with much fanfare. However, this Saurabh Tewari produced show (Nautanki Telefilms) about love between a young actress and an established super star starring Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena is dipping on the TRP front (latest rating 1.8 TVR).

And the worry is beginning to show. Vivian’s girlfriend Vahbbiz Dorabjee went on to tweet, “Hi guys a request 4 u all..the trps of Madhubala r dipping..plz watch it at sharp 8.30pm. NOT on the net. It will help the show..spread d word (sic).”

We called up Vahbbiz and quizzed her about her tweet. She stated, “It is quite sad that the Indian audiences seem to like only saas bahu stuff. Whenever something different is offered, like for example Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kaahani or the more recent Aasman Se Aage, it never rates.”

The latter Life OK show on behind-the-scene happenings on reality shows went off air in a couple of month’s time since its launch. However, Vahbbiz is not too worried about Madhubala “as the show is still very new and romance between Vivian and Drashti is yet to start.”

“One of the main reasons I tweeted was for I feel that large sections of the urban youth are not watching the episodes on TV, but later checking it out on online and hence their viewership is not getting registered,” observed Vahbbiz.

We also got in touch with Vivian, and on his part he tried to act indifferently when he said, “I never bother about TRPs; the system might not be accurate for many popular shows. I am just an actor and my job is to perform to the best of my ability.”

Well we hope that things change for better in the future for Madhubala!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/madhubalas-trps-dipping-vivians-not-worried-his-girlfriend-vahbbiz-tense
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 5:29 pm

Sbs
RK marries Madhubala, makes a mockery of it

Sbb

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mier 08 Aug 2012, 5:37 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 5:33 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Rouh
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 5:38 pm

Madhubala to act with RK in films post wedding in Madhubala.

Superstar RK aka Rishab Kundra ( Vivian Desena) has one motive of his life . He care for those who love him but he doubles his cares for those who hate him in the show Madhubala on colors.

Now common girl Madhubala(Drashti Dhami) has become a big enemy for him. RK is not leaving chance making her life hell.

Present track shows that Madhubala is arranging money for her father Malik's tratement Malik has been beaten by RK's men. On the other hand, Mukund has also broken his engagement with Madhubala.

However , in the upcoming episodes Madhu will be seen all helpless and lost to arrange money. This is when RK will ask her to money him in return of the desired amount.

The biggest storm will come in Madhu's life when RK will force her to act in films in order to tourture her every single day.

Madhubala does not want to be part of the film industry , but she will have to accept it for her family's happiness .

Post wendding , Madhubala will act in films with RK.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-to-act-with-RK-in-films-post-wedding-in-Madhubala/19942
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Aug 2012, 5:39 pm

Vivian eats, sleeps, breathes RK
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 87007a06f3946a3f8ea68d599a04af61_ls
Vivian Dsena, who plays the role of Superstar RK in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is very serious when it comes to acting his part. His role has been appreciated by his audience, but we now know the character hasn't come easily.

Recently, we visited the sets of this magnum-opus show and saw Vivian in his true avatar. While rehearsing his scenes with Drashti, Vivian constantly kept improvising his dialogues and was seen explaining to the director as to why his character should say a particular dialogue. We are impressed!

Not only did he make changes in dialogues but we noticed that he has moderated his mannerisms too to match with the character. So on the sets one would see Vivian talking in a drawl, mingling with everyone on sets just like his character and we have heard that he has got a new haircut to suit his role.

Seems like Vivian is too much into his character and we think this dedication will take him and the show a long way!

http://colors.in.com/in/news/vivian-eats-sleeps-breathes-rk-141.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 09 Aug 2012, 1:40 pm

irresistible impactful impressions

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/irresistible-impactful-impressions2/

si

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/irresistible-impactful-impressions-7/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 09 Aug 2012, 1:47 pm

RK and Madhubala's wedding sequence captured by the lens of Tellychakkar.com
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 01_0
It is not really a very happy happy kind of a wedding but it is certainly one of the biggest extravaganzas on Indian Television currently. Well… we are talking about RK (Vivian Dsena) – Madhubala's (Drashti Dhami) marriage sequence which will be aired in the coming days in Colors' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon produced by Nautanki Telefilms.

As seen on the show RK wants to ruin Madhu's life at any cost and in spite of the latter's hatred, has decided to marry her. In fact Tellychakkar.com reported about RK forcing Madhu to act in films post wedding.

However, let's focus on the marriage sequence which was shot yesterday. Our photographer was there to capture the moments (please check the slideshow above).

If you notice the pictures start with RK pulling Madhu, later he is seen drinking, dancing, throwing flowers and finally Madhu featuring in a bridal dress. Madhu indeed looks stunning in the attire but the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes is clearly missing. On the other hand, RK looks full of anger and hatred with vengeance running in his veins.

And as per the reports and the promos the couple will take only four pheras. Now why did he do that? Well as per religious connotations, each phera symbolizes a promise which the husband makes to his wife and vice versa. So he stopped after the fourth phera as he did not want to make any further promises.

This looks like an interesting plot…we are sure the upcoming sequences will be full of drama and fun. We will keep bringing more updates from Madhubala.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rk-and-madhubalas-wedding-sequence-captured-lens-tellychakkarcom
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 09 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

Madhubala's wedding in EMIs?
1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Drashti-Dhami-and-Vivian-Dsena-in-Madhubala--Ek-Ishq-Ek-Junoon
Every girl has a dream for her marriage — will there be flowers, should she wear a red bridal lehenga, what to have on the wedding menu etc.

But for Madhubala Madhu ( Drashti Dhami), these dreams were shattered when she had to choose between Shamsher, who she considers her father and superstar RK(Vivian Dsena) whom she hates.

The drama unfolds tonight in a true Bollywood style — when the couple end up taking only four pheras where Madhu promises to follow her 'husband' while RK leaves her waiting midway as he refuses to follow anyone. Says Drashti, "I'd heard of payments in installment and EMI's but a wedding in installments? No girl should make a choice like this. I believe we live one life, we fall in love once and marriage should also be once... a happy marriage is what I would want. I would never want to be in Madhu's situation and be a part of such a marriage where I cannot see eye to eye with the man I married."
Will this new twist in Madhu's life shatter everything that she has stood for and believed in or will she make peace with this turmoil? Tune into Madhubala... Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon on Thursday, August 9.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Madhubalas-wedding-in-EMIs/articleshow/15403061.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 09 Aug 2012, 3:40 pm

Telly Review of the Shows

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-12/

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Joi 09 Aug 2012, 4:02 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 7 61787387a7ee8b830fd06ce755c5bcf2_ls

The Chaar Phere sequence created a lot of chaos on the sets of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. This is a major highpoint on the show and is expected to change the course of the story.

But it wasn't easy to shoot this sequence. First the problems started with setup and once that got sorted the power went off. That caused a delay of around half hour leaving the actors to wait around.

Then once the shooting resumed, Drashti went in to change in her dulhan costume and there arose major problem of the day. Apparently, the lehenga she wore was too long for her. She had to then try on heels of different inches to gain that leverage and it was only when she wore platform heels was she able to walk out dressed. Phew! These small issues sometime turn out to be such major problems!

But finally, the scene was set and the dulhan, Madhu, stepped out and there began shooting the now famous Chaar Phere sequence. We know you can't wait to watch the episode and watch all the drama, til lthen read about your Superstar RK right here!

lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 11 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

Dashing devil RK weds majboor Madhubala!
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1313-dashing-devil-rk-weds-majboor-madhubala
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos