Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 23 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Dec 2012, 10:44 pm

Hate you like I love you The song comes true on Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon when we see this couple who can't live with or without each other. Superstar Rishabh Kundra ( Vivian Dsena) and his 'biwi' Madhubala (Dhrashti Dhami) have a love-hate relationship the audience love to see. A talkative, bubbly wife who complements the tough guy RK who falls for the sublime feelings — the story captures the rigours of romance and turmoil that these two undergo in life.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/A-salute-to-the-most-enduring-small-screen-jodis/articleshow/17600786.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 12:29 am

TV shows that have created hysteria in 2012

Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon- Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon debuted in May 2012 as a tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema. This larger than life daily shot in Ramoji City (Hyderabad), is almost a serialized version of a film. With a huge star cast boasting of popular names like Vivian D'Sena and Drashti Dhami, Raj Zutshi, Raza Murad, Rakhi Vijan and the late AK Hangal, Madhubala may not boast of high TRPS but the treatment and of course Drashti and Vivian's huge fan following has made it one of the top shows of 2012. Whether the plot and storyline work or not, Drashti's simplicity and Vivan's charm is enough to keep the show running for a long time come.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/TV-shows-that-have-created-hysteria-in-2012/articleshow/17557563.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 12:23 pm

Madhubala -Road Map To Romance

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/2365-madhubala-road-map-to-romance
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 12:28 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Images%20%2812%29_3
Drashti Dhami First she charted with "Geet" and now in Madhubala. Drashti's character is being loved by all, thanks to the name of the serial based on the yesteryear's actress, Madhubala. Madhu is a cute, bubbly, and innocent girl but equally ferocious, headstrong when it comes between right and wrong.

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20121213/divas_who_carved_special_niche_tv_2012-36843.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 12:32 pm

Madhubala sizzling romance amid RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala

Love and romance will spread around, in the couple RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala's (Drashti Dhami) ...

After struggling with his emotions and love, RK finally confessed to Madhu that he loves her very much.

In upcoming epi RK-Madhu will share sizzling romance between them which will unfold a new story in their lives.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-sizzling-romance-amid-RK-Vivian-Dsena-and-Madhubala/23032
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 1:49 pm

de pe 12 dec..

Do you think Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena make the perfect couple on screen?
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Madhubala_post
Indian television soaps have given many unforgettable on-screen couples. The onscreen couples create a dazzling on-screen chemistry thus lending their respective shows a hike in popularity. Presently, the small screen is being ruled by the lovely pair of Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami who play RK and Madhu respectively in Colors’ Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Though Drashti is best remembered for her chemistry with Gurmeet but do you think she creates the same magnetic effect with Vivian?

http://www.bolegaindia.com/conversations/Do_you_think_Drashti_Dhami_and_Vivian_Dsena_make_the_perfect_couple_on_screen-dsid-222.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Dec 2012, 1:54 pm

TOP BEST ON SCREEN JODI'S of 2012 - MUST WATCH !!!

Small screen has always been blessed with a number of unforgettable on-screen couples like Smriti Irani- Amar Upadhayay, Shweta Tiwari- Ronit Roy, Drashti Dhami-Gurmeet Choudhary, Vivian Desena-Sukirti Kandpal to name a few. The onscreen couples create a scintillating on-screen chemistry and this makes them the most demanded couple. Here's a look at some of the small screen's hit Jodi's who set the screen on fire in 2012.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 9:10 am

Promising shows that ended up entangled in kitchen politics

When travails of a junior artiste turned into travails of the chhoti bahu

When Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon was about to go on air, everyone was worried and confused. Is it based on Madhubala, the actress? Is it a memoir? A tribute? The makers screamed themselves hoarse - this isn't about Madhubalaji, it's about the trials and tribulations of junior artistes in cinema, it's about the industry. What they should have said, was that it was just another show about kitchen politics. Because our damsel in distress junior artiste first married her tyrannical senior artiste (in a shaadi with just chaar phere, not saat, hence the husband dismisses the marriage in every second episode) and since then, has been fighting to win the respect of her mother-in-law, while battling her elder sister-in-law who is also her husband's ex. We're getting a bit concerned here. What is with damsels marrying the distress-causers? Masochistic much?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Promising-shows-that-ended-up-entangled-in-kitchen-politics/articleshow/17614115.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 9:12 am

Madhubala: Madhubala's Decision To create misundstanging for RK
The much awaited love confession between RK(Vivian Dsena ) and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami ) was finally done in a very unique style in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors.

RK confessed to Madhubala that her stubborn , mysterious smiling , irritable nature made him fall in love with her.

Madhu was quite surprised and happy RK expressed to her that he is aware that she also loves him very much.

The confession brought romance and closeness between RK and Madhubala. But this happiness soon turned into anger and sadness when RK asked Madhubala to come with him by leaving everything.

It was a very tough time for Madhu to give any answer to him . Madhubala's silence created misundstandig RK's mind as he thought that Madhu loves stardom and money and not him.

It will now be shown that RK will turn again into an angry will turn again into an angry man might ask Madhubala to go away from him.

Let's see if Madhubala sorts out RK's misundstandings or wether these misundstandings sepearate RK and Madhubala.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Madhubalas-decision-to-create-misunderstanding-for-RK/23069
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 11:12 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 11:25 am

Part 1 -

Reporter praises Drashti for looking very beautiful..

Reporter - How come you have come to Indore?
DD - I have come to indore for Navratri event, Cine Dreams entertaiment have invited me here, I am actually very privilaged to be here, as I did not know that Navaratri is celebrated in such a grand scale in Indore and how much people love it. When i was coming from my hotel, i saw the traffic jam, i asked my driver ' what is this for ? ' and he said it for Navratri and i was like Oh. I am glad that I am here.

Reporter: In Mumbai there is more celebration for Ganpati festival, navratri is also celebrated, what difference have you found between navratri here in Indore and Mumbai?

DD: in mumbai we celebrate all festivals, be is ganpati or navratri, when i was in school, i went the full 9 days to celebrate navratri.and used to come home at in the morning. It better as here its is till 12am and in Mumbai it shuts at 10pm.

Reporter - What prep have you made to do a garba dandiya raas?
Drashti laughs and says nothing I have just dressed up well and Drashti giggling.

Reporter - In DMG you currently was more bubbly and in MB it is more serious, which is more challenging for you?
DD- Madhubala is more challenging as Muskaan was more bubbly and me I am more of that so Madhubala is more serious.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 11:37 am

Part 2 -

Reporter - Why did you choose the role of Madhubala when offered to you?
DD - I liked the concept, its something different, it is tribute to the film industry, its all about movies, you will see what happens after cut and before action.

Reporter - Madhubala (Bollywood Iconic Actress) , how inspired are you by her.
Drashti speaks as soon as reporter says Madhubala and says please dont compare me with Madhubala.
DD- I havent watched any of her movies for my show, but im sure most people would have in somepoint have seen her movies. She is a epitome of beauty and please do not compare me with her as it will be a insult to her.

Reporter - Will you watch more Madhubala movies after playing this character ?
DD - I see them on and off when they come on TV, but maybe now I will watch more

Reporter - Future plans? New shows? Bollywood?
DD - As of now I am shooting for MB for 30 days, so I dont have time for anything else. Havent thought about movies, I am not keen doing moives, Im happy doing TV.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Dec 2012, 12:14 pm

Part 3-

Reporter - Did you want to come into acting from the start?
DD - I never thought about getting into acting, My first print ad was because, I accompanied my friend for her audition and the lady there asked me to audition and thats how i started doing ads. And for TV, i had done lots ads and then i had nothing to do (smiling) so i got a call and i thought lets see how this goes. I never wanted to do TV as on my first day I cried, i Thought i cant do this, so many lines etc as in ads you just to one smile and its done (laughing)

Reporter - Plans for Diwali ?
DD - Usually we get together as family for lunch or dinner, so we will do something similar this year, i dont think i will be able to go out of town this year.

Reporter wishes best for MB and Drashti says thankyou guys

trad in engleza:.salma.
interviul video il gasiti pe pagina 56! kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Dec 2012, 9:46 am

Madhubala Balraj Choudhary Confronts RK, Madhubala (Drashti Dhami )

The biggest villain of Madhubala's (Drashti Dhami ) life , Balraj Choudhary (Raj Zuttshi) who is Madhubala real father will re-enter in the upcoming episode of Madhubala EK Ishq EK Junoon on Colors.

Earlier RK(Vivian Dsena ) and Balraj Choudhary had met in the jail and their meeting was very dramatic.

Present track shows that RK and Madhubala who just confessed their love each other have now developed misundstandings between them.

It will now be shown that Balraj Choudhary will come to meet RK at his mansion and will surprised to know about RK's anniversary celebration in the film industry.

Balraj Choudhary will confront RK at his film set and will come to know that Madhubala is alive.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Balraj-Choudhary-confronts-RK-Madhubala-Drashti-Dhami/23102
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Dec 2012, 9:52 am

Telly Tadka Episode 135

http://www.tellytadka.net/video-gallery/episodes/telly-tadka-episode-135/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Dum 16 Dec 2012, 12:43 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Balraj-Choudhary-confronts-RK-Madhubala-Drashti-Dhami/23102#.UM16fuBWN5s.facebook
The biggest villain of Madhubala’s (Drashti Dhami) life, Balraj Choudhary (Raj Zutshi) who is Madhubala’s real father will re enter in the upcoming episode of Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon on Colors.

Earlier RK (Vivian Dsena) and Balraj Choudhary had met in the jail and their meeting was very dramatic.

Present track shows that RK and Madhubala who just confessed their love to each other have now developed misunderstandings between them.

It will now be shown that Balraj Choudhary will come to meet RK at his mansion and will be surprised to know about RK’s 5th anniversary celebration in the film industry.

Balraj Choudhary will confront RK at his film set and will come to know that Madhubala is alive.
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 16 Dec 2012, 9:59 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Drasht10

http://verveonline.com/115/people/fresh-list.shtml
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de lica54 Dum 16 Dec 2012, 10:58 pm

1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Drashti-dhami

Drashti Dhami
TELEVISION SOAP STAR

Scoring a high-five for the rising TRPS of the prime time television serial Madhubala, Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

HOMETOWN: Mumbai.

SO FAR: Dil Mil Gaye, Geet and now Madhubala, the television shows that have made my fans love me.

CHERISHED COMPLIMENT: ‘When you cry, we cry with you.’

FIRST SHOOT MOMENT: Saiyan dil mein aana re – and me telling the director “Don’t give me a short skirt”.

YOU AS ‘MADHUBALA’: Both of us are practical and realistic.

GREATEST CHALLENGE SO FAR: Doing emotional sequences, since each time my mother would see me crying onscreen she would burst out laughing. But now I’ve become a pro at it!

ON YOUR LONG WORKING HOURS: I feel extremely exhausted and sleep-deprived. It’s like I have no life and need my own space.

FAVOURITE STAR: Ranbir Kapoor.

WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF: I am currently very happy doing what I do as people love the show. I would love to be a part of sitcoms like Hip Hip Hurray! and Friends.

SUPPORT SYSTEM: My mother.

DREAM COME TRUE: Acting being my passion, I feel my dream has come true since I am currently doing something that I really believe in.

BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SO FAR: Always stay grounded.

UPCOMING PROJECTS: Right now focussing on Madhubala.

SAAS BAHU SAGAS OR BIGG BOSS? Saas bahu sagas since I love to watch them and keep myself up-to-date on what is doing well.

YOUR TAKE ON REALITY TV: Reality shows these days are really trending and are very popular since they provide a good platform for everyone to showcase their talents. They are very entertaining and keep the audiences hooked.

AN ACTOR’S INSPIRATION: Director, concept and the channel.

ON WEEKENDS: Friday, dinner; Saturday, party; Sunday, poker.

DREAM DESTINATION: Fifi Islands is one of my favourites.

THREE FASHION ESSENTIALS: hat looks good and not what is ‘in’, whites and a perfect gown.

DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT: Cell phone, car keys, wallet, and perfume.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: I don’t make any since I end up breaking them on the tenth day.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR: Work, work and more work.
lica54
lica54
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 11/03/2010
Varsta : 70
Localizare : Galati

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 16 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm

lica54 a scris:1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Drashti-dhami

Drashti Dhami
TELEVISION SOAP STAR

Scoring a high-five for the rising TRPS of the prime time television serial Madhubala, Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

HOMETOWN: Mumbai.

SO FAR: Dil Mil Gaye, Geet and now Madhubala, the television shows that have made my fans love me.

CHERISHED COMPLIMENT: ‘When you cry, we cry with you.’

FIRST SHOOT MOMENT: Saiyan dil mein aana re – and me telling the director “Don’t give me a short skirt”.

YOU AS ‘MADHUBALA’: Both of us are practical and realistic.

GREATEST CHALLENGE SO FAR: Doing emotional sequences, since each time my mother would see me crying onscreen she would burst out laughing. But now I’ve become a pro at it!

ON YOUR LONG WORKING HOURS: I feel extremely exhausted and sleep-deprived. It’s like I have no life and need my own space.

FAVOURITE STAR: Ranbir Kapoor.

WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF: I am currently very happy doing what I do as people love the show. I would love to be a part of sitcoms like Hip Hip Hurray! and Friends.

SUPPORT SYSTEM: My mother.

DREAM COME TRUE: Acting being my passion, I feel my dream has come true since I am currently doing something that I really believe in.

BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SO FAR: Always stay grounded.

UPCOMING PROJECTS: Right now focussing on Madhubala.

SAAS BAHU SAGAS OR BIGG BOSS? Saas bahu sagas since I love to watch them and keep myself up-to-date on what is doing well.

YOUR TAKE ON REALITY TV: Reality shows these days are really trending and are very popular since they provide a good platform for everyone to showcase their talents. They are very entertaining and keep the audiences hooked.

AN ACTOR’S INSPIRATION: Director, concept and the channel.

ON WEEKENDS: Friday, dinner; Saturday, party; Sunday, poker.

DREAM DESTINATION: Fifi Islands is one of my favourites.

THREE FASHION ESSENTIALS: hat looks good and not what is ‘in’, whites and a perfect gown.

DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT: Cell phone, car keys, wallet, and perfume.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: I don’t make any since I end up breaking them on the tenth day.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR: Work, work and more work.

Drashti Dhami, 28 Vedeta de seriale tv.
Un scor inalt de 5 pentru Madhubala.
Domiciliu: Mumbai
Pana acum Dil Mil Gaye, Geet iar acum Madhubala, serialele de televiziune i-au facut pe fanii mei sa ma iubeasca.
Complimentul pretuit:Cand plangi noi plangem cu tine.
Primul moment filmat:Saiyan dil mein aana re – si eu spunandu-i directorului :Sa nu-mi dai o fusta scurta.
Tu ca Madhubala:Amandoua suntem practice si realiste.
Cea mai mare provocare de pana acum:Facand secvente emotionale deoarece de fiecare data cand mama mea ma vede plangand pe ecran ea va izbucni in ras.Dar acum am devenit o profesionista cu asa ceva.
In orele tale lungi de lucru:Ma simt extrem de epuizata si lipsita de somn.Este ca si cum n-as avea viata si am nevoie de spatiul meu.
Vedeta favorita:Ranbir Kapoor.
Ti-ar facea placere sa faci parte din ceva:In prezent sunt fericita cu ceea ce fac ca oamenii iubesc serialul.Mi-ar facea placere sa fac parte din seriale cum ar fi Hip, hip, ura si Prietenii.
Sistemul de sprijin:Mama mea.
Visul devenit realitate:Actoria fiind pasiunea mea, simt ca si cum visul meu a devenit realitate deoarece in prezent fac ceva ce chiar cred in.
Cel mai bun sfat de pana acum:Intotdeauna stai cu picioarele pe pamant.
Proiecte viitoare:Chiar acum ma concentrez pe Madhubala.
Saga Sas bahu sau Marele Sef:Saga Sas Bahu deoarece imi place sa ma uit la ei si ma tine la curent ce este bine de facut.
Seriale Reality:Reality show in aceste zile sunt chiar de tendinta si foarte populare deoarece acestea ofera o platforma buna pentru toata lumea de a-si arata talentul lor.Sunt foarte distractive si pastreaza audienta.
Inspiratia unui actor:Director, ideea generala si canalul.
La sfarsit de saptamana:Vineri, cina, Sambata petrecere, Duminica poker.
Destinatia de vis:Insulele Fifi sunt unele din preferatele mele.
Trei elemente esentiale de moda:Palaria arata bine si nu ceea ce este in, albul si o rochie perfecta.
Nu pleci de acasa fara:Telefonul mobil, cheile de la masina, portofelul si parfumul.
Planurile Anului Nou:Nu fac nici un plan deoarece ajung sa le incalc in a zecea zi.
Asteptari de la anul viitor:Munca, munca si iar munca.

iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 9:38 am

Madhubala:Shamsher & Madhubala Patchup,RK & Balraj's Meetings.

The Upcoming episode will bring a very interesting twist in RK(Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala's(Drashti Dhami) lives in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors.

The much awaited love confession has been finally happened between RK and Madhubala. Love has just started to develop between RK and Madhubala. But before it grows further , Madhubala's one decision made RK angry again.

It was last seen that RK had forgiven Madhubala's foster Father Shamsher Malik (Bhupindhar Singh) for trying to kill him but Madhubala refused to forgive her father.

It will now be shown that Madhubala will finally Forgive Shamsher Malik and will say sorry for hurting him.

On the other hand , Madhubala's real father Balraj Choudhary ( Raj Zutushi) will make entry and will meet Madhubala's husband RK.

Lot's of drama is going to be unfold with RK and Balraj Choudhary's meeting.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Shamsher-Madhubala-patch-up-RK-Balrajs-meeting/23142

kiss kiss kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 9:38 am

COLORS TV

#Madhubala: A moment of happiness turns sad. Will RK again become angry like before and ask Madhu to go away?

Catch the story unfold tonight, 8:30PM
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 406723_10152362875660061_1407533156_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 2:21 pm

Madhu decides to get Padmini and Shamsher married in Madhubala
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 Madhu
Just when RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) have kissed, made up and ready to settle in life, comes the space of yet another love story in Colors'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

As per a reliable source, Madhu will realise that her mother Padmini (Pallavi Purohit) and Shamsher (Bhupinder Singh) have a liking towards each other but they never took the relationship ahead in spite of staying in the same house. Hence, she will decide to get them married.

In fact RK will stand by Madhu's decision of getting them married. On the other hand, Balraj (Raj Zutshi) will try creating issues for Padmini.

When we contacted Pallavi, she observed, "Yes, I have heard about such a track but nothing is confirmed yet."
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 2:39 pm

WEEKLY UPDATE (10TH - 14TH DEC): RK CONFESSES HIS ISHQ AND JUNOON FOR MADHU!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 23 E840e37cdb4142f4825742820629e765_lsAfter an intense week which almost ended on a RK-Madhu kiss, this week started off with the hangover of that night out. RK and Madhu return home and on being questioned by Radhaji, they evade the matter and rush off to their room. Dipali, of course, sense that something happened and decides to find out the crux of the matter.

To ease her situation with Radhaji, Dipali takes tea for her mother-in-law and tries to apologise for throwing the sargi. Radhaji explains her hurt over the matter but decides to let it go. In their room, Madhu waits for RK to talk about what happened in the studio but after much hesitation RK just cracks a joke and fuses the matter. Before sleeping, Madhu invites RK to her mother's house for lunch and in her mind thinks about making Padmini meet this new RK.

In the morning, Madhu wakes up RK and starts getting ready to go to her mother's place. Sitting in bed, RK just stares at her with love and Madhu blushes under his gaze. She then asks him to not ditch her and to surely come for lunch. Before leaving she tells Radhaji that she is going to her mother's place and even RK will be joining them. Radhaji is very happy with this development and asks Madhu to seek forgiveness from Padmini about all that happened in the recent past. Madhu assures her that no personal grudges would be held from her family's side.

At Padmini's house, Shamsher insists to Padmini that he wants to stay for lunch as he doesn't want Madhu to know about their seperation but she refuses. Trishna also intervenes but Padimini doesn't budge and asks them to leave. Later Madhu reaches her house but finds her mother in Roma's room. Padmini makes some excuses and asks her to sit down. She then states that she asked Shamsher to not join them as RK would be around and Trishna is out for work. Madhu confesses to her that she's in love with RK and wants her to see how much he has changed. Padmini is happy for her daugther and says she could always sense the love between them.

There RK is getting ready to meet Madhu when Dipali comes in and tries to fill his ears. She tells him how Madhu is not in love with him, Rishab, but rather with Superstar RK. She never calls him by his real name and only loves his stardom and his money. RK refuses to believe in her but Dipali gives him examples from the past as to how the people he loved always left him like his father, mother, and even her. RK argues that his Madhu is different and he knows how much she loves him that is why she saved his life and prayed for him in Siddhivinayak. Dipali then challenges him to prove her wrong and to show his love for Madhu. She tells him to leave the film industry, his star image, this house, everything and to go to some other city and settle with Madhu. She urges him to ask Madhu if she would be ready to leave everything and be with him. RK feels irritated by Dipali's words and accepts the challenge. He then storms off and leaves the house.

There Madhu is waiting for RK to show up and Padmini asks her to keep patience. At that moment, Trishna enters and taunts Madhu about RK. She argues with Madhu that because of her and her so-called husband her family is now broken. In a fit of rage Trishna reveals that Padmini has left the house and is now living in Roma's room. She goes on to curse Madhu and wishes that she never stays happy in her married life. Madhu is shattered by everything and leaves the chawl. When she reaches hom Radhaji asks her about RK but she says that he probably msut be in his room. That's when everyone realises thatRK is missing as he didn't reach Madhu's house.

Everyone tries to look for RK but he is nowhere to be found. That's when the security, kept to keep an eye of Dipali, mentions about the time when Diapli went to RK's room and had a long chat with him. Madhu understands that Dipali has done something but she finally gets a call from Bittuji saying that RK is in the farmhouse and is asking for her. She imemdiately leaves for the farmhouse determined to argue with RK.

In the farm house, RK thinks about what Dipali said and the time he spent with Madhu in studio and is highly confused. Meanwhile, Madhu's car breaks down and the driver goes to look for a mechanic. She steps out in the dark and feels RK's presence around. At that moment she sees RK from afar and both wonder how they actually felt each other's presence. RK muses that how in such a huge population he met Madhu, a girl who is more crazy and more stubborn than him. He can't understand how this happened and he finally confesses his love for Madhu! He goes on to say how he is madly in love with her! Madhu is shocked to hear the words and asks RK to repeat them. He tries to evade the topic and takes her inside the farm house and lits a bonfire. Madhu goes on insisting and finally RK cracks down and says I Love You in his own style. He repeats it again and again and gives out various reasons as to why he is so deeply in love with her.

She also confesses her love for him but RK keeps thinking about Dipali's words and asks Madhu to leave everything behind and go away with him at that very moment. To begin a new life with him. Madhu is about to say yes when she remembers the promise she gave to Radhaji about returning her son to her and thinks about Trishna's curses. RK sees her hesitating and feels hurt, he tells her how he knew she is only in love with his money and stardom and not in love with him. Madhu tries to explain but RK pays no heed and storms off.

So close, yet so far! Will RK give Madhu a chance to explain or will he turn in to his old self? Watch this week's epsiode of Madhubala to find out more!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 2:46 pm

SBS..min 14:42

kiss kiss kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 17 Dec 2012, 2:54 pm

RK MEETS Balraj & Madhu IN DANGER in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Hey guys Telebuzz is back with its latest updates on madhubala ek Ishq Ek junoon. We had earlier told you that the biggest villain of Madhubala's life , Balraj Choudhary who is Madhu's real father will re-enter the show. The present track shows that RK and Madhubala who just confessed their love each other have now developed misunderstandings between them. In the upcoming episode you will see the entry of Balraj Choudhary and his confrontation with RK. Earlier RK and Balraj had met in the jail and their meeting was very dramatic.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos