Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

+9
victoria
Nicole.RB.Givens
tiberici
Alexa20
anyta
DENISA
lica54
petronela
iulianagl
13 participanți

Pagina 4 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Iun 2012, 2:43 pm

Vivian Dsena's entry in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a typical filmy affair
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Vivian
Fans of Vivian Dsena will finally see their actor's entry in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon in tonight's (26 June 2012) episode. His entry sequence was shot at the famous Ramoji Film City, a jail sequence where the character RK, who is an actor, is shooting a jail sequence.

Amidst pouring rain, the guy in typical jail attire gets out of the police van and is taken inside the jail by the jailor. In the background one can see the jail, and the guy has few dialogues to say. However, the pricey actor is not much pleased with the shot and he yells out asking the crew to cut the shot. Soon after the shot is cut, RK breezes past the shoot area only to be mobbed by his fans who are mostly girls.

When contacted, Vivian Dsena told Tellychakkar.com, "It was an amazing experience to shoot at Ramoji Rao Film City. Not all actors on TV get to shoot there. The cameraman and the director have done a splendid job with my entry sequence. I enter in a jail sequence that has been shot in typical filmy style."

Get ready viewers, as you will now see Vivian and Drashti sharing screen space very soon.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/vivian-dsenas-entry-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-typical-filmy-affair
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 12:50 am

Ep analiza..26.06.

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/episodes-analysis-and-symbolism/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-episode-analysis-62612/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 1:07 pm

My role in Madhubala not easy: Manish Naggdev
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Manish-Naggdev
Manish Naggdev who plays Mukund Dixit in Nautanki Films Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors TV, finds it difficult to play his character.

Currently on the show, Mukund is in hospital when a car runs him over and Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) is tending to him. A likeable character on the show, Manish feels playing this goody role is very unlike him. "People see me as a good character because that's what I've always played. But there is so much negativity inside me that's just bottled up. I'm not that cute, innocent boy next door. I'm a Mumbai guy who is tough and upfront. Therefore, it's very difficult to play Mukund Dixit". Further adding, "I'd love to play negative characters".

But Manish is very grateful for this role because he feels Madhubala is a grand show on television and the chance to play Mukund has been a highlight for the actor.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 1:09 pm

Salman Khan inspires Vivian Dsena for his role in Madhubala

Vivian Dsena, the heartthrob of television is all set for his new role as RK- the superstar in Madhubala. The show is on air and is getting positive reviews. Vivian has worked very hard for this show and he did a thorough research on how superstars live their lives. The biggest source of inspiration for the actor is the Dabangg actor of Bollywood, Salman Khan.

Vivian takes Salman as his role model and is puting an extra effort for his role. He believes in impromptu acting, but this time he is preparing in a big way for the role. Vivian is observing Salman and watching his films closely to get the character right. When asked about Salman, Vivian says, "Salman is someone I really admire, his style and simplicity is very unique. I have been trying to adapt to his mannerism and style to mould RK's role better."

Vivian has always proved himself as an actor, now it's time to see if he will be able to carry Salman's aura on the small screen.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-salman-khan-inspires-vivian-dsena-for-his-role-in-madhubala-3450583.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 1:19 pm

Madhubala: Madhubala may take case back against RK for Trishna
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 5427-Madhubala-Madhubala-may-take-case-back-against-RK-for-Trishna
Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) and superstar has not yet confronted each other but it seems like their face up will be very rocking and entertaining in Colors Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Present track shows that Mukund met with an accident by RK's car and Madhubala filed a case against RK.

However, Madhubala is unaware that the person is a film superstar RK (Vivian Dsena). She assumed that the man is rich and ill mannered guy.

Inspector Pradhan tried to convince Madhubala to take her case back but she refused for it.

On one side, Madhubala is using all her efforts to punish RK and on the other her sister Trishna is dreaming to get a chance to work with RK in a film.

So, it might be that Madhubala may take back her case against RK to complete Trishna's dream.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 8:49 pm

Aarti Puri a.k.a Trishna of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7M2YCxH9cM&feature=player_embedded
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 8:51 pm

RK makes his grand filmy entry in Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Vivian_desna_post_1340794383
We indeed were aware that Colors' newly launched Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a total filmy affair and the coming episodes of it are sure to give all a heavy filmy dose.

But what one might have not expected is the grand stratum the show has lived up to. Right from the maiden episode to the entry of superstar RK (Vivian Dsena) yesterday, the filmy affair has been quite strong in the daily. Shot extensively at Ramoji Film City, RK's entry was shown via a jail sequence.

As RK is playing a superstar from Bollywood, such scenes are going to be a frequent thing to happen. And the way these scenes are being executed, we are dead sure that the viewers are soon going to develop a liking for this filmy Masala.

Anyway, getting back to the story which has now seen the much awaited entry of its hero RK, audience are in for some exciting dram in the coming week. Last we saw how RK, who is completely smitten with his star status, advices inspector Pradhan to hand over some cash to Mukund (Manish Nagdev), who was hit by his car. RK even tells Pradhan that money can sort out any problem in the world and threatens him to ask Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) to withdraw the case.

However, RK also is now in for shock as Madhu not only rebukes Pradhan over being a puppet for RK but will also give him her bangles as a gift for RK thus mocking at the superstar's cowardliness.

Well, this is just the beginning friends as Picture Abhi Baki Hai and our new anti-hero is not going to let go of Madhu so easily.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Iun 2012, 8:53 pm

Vivian hurt on the sets

Looks like Vivian Dsena is taking his role as RK in Madhubala very seriously. The actor is crossing every limit to give a perfect shot and this was proved during the shooting of his introductory scene in the show that airs on Colors. His entry shot required him to shoot for a movie as RK, the superstar, who is locked in jail. While doing this scene, Vivian hurt himself while filming the explosion shot. He had a narrow escape and was injured with a few scars and burns. This reel superstar became the real one, on the sets, when he returned within a couple of minutes with the same confidence and enacted the scenes with the right emotions in one take, without displaying any signs of pain.

http://m.screenindia.com/story_mobile.php?storyid=964878
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 28 Iun 2012, 3:24 pm

Vabhiz helped me...

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/06/vahbiz-helped-me-become-man-from-boy.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 28 Iun 2012, 3:28 pm

Vivian Dsena celebrates birthday
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 28 Iun 2012, 10:58 pm

Vivian's Vahbiz-ful birthday!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Aa85bd2e49db7248971c846b923ba6ab_ls
Vahbiz gave me the biggest surprise at 12 in the night. She had gathered gifts from my parents and hers and also from my friends and put it all together on the table. She then decorated my place and exactly at 12am wished me along with my friends. It has been the best surprise till date.

Vivian Dsena who plays the popular character of Superstar RK in Colors' new show Madhubala has more than one reason to be happy. His entry in the show has been most appreciated by his fans and looks like very soon he will be living up to his on-screen name. But wait; let's not forget to be a part of the actor's biggest day in life – his Birthday!

When we spoke to Vivian earlier in the day he was already out and enjoying with his fiance Vahibiz Dorabjee. We asked him what is he up to today and he said, "I have had lunch with Vahbiz and now we are shopping in Infiniti-2. Later in the day we will catch up with some friends and have a good time." Now that sounds like a plan!

But then we got curious again and asked if Madhubala co-stars would also part in this happy occasion for which he replied, "I don't know everyone that well till now, so maybe next birthday I will be celebrating with them. But Drashti has been an old friend so she will definitely be coming out tonight with me and my friends." Aww! Now that's why we love this pair.

Vivian and Vahbiz are known to be a lovable pair and on his birthday too, she left no stone unturned to make sure her fiance enjoyed his day. " Vahbiz gave me the biggest surprise at 12 in the night. She had gathered gifts from my parents and hers and also from my friends and put it all together on the table. She then decorated my place and exactly at 12am wished me along with my friends. It has been the best surprise till date."

We are sure that Vivian loves all the attention he gets from the love of his life and hence when asked what would be different from last year's birthday he said, "Vahbiz was really ill on my birthday last year so we really couldn't enjoy it, but this year she is with me and that makes it even more special for me."

Vivian very happily shared his plans with us but the one thing he wasn't ready to divulge into was his birthday wish but he promises to let us know as and when it comes true. Hmmm, even though dying to know what could possibly the Superstar wish for on his birthday we will let it be and 1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 244732 for it to come true! And we are sure you guys are waiting for the BIG SURPRISE on your favorite celeb's birthday, so watch out this space for more updates.

http://colors.in.com/rotw/news/vivians-vahbizful-birthday-76.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 29 Iun 2012, 12:44 pm

5 Reasons we love Vivian Dsena
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Bc2835ab1659632642e7174db74a7955
It's Vivian Dsena's birthday today! And while we're sure he's making the most of his day, we bring to you 5 reasons we love our very own superstar RK, aka, Vivian. Read on.
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 959548c15a4a8372037f46a17ecb4554
1. He plays unconventional roles

Though he started off on television with typical roles, Vivian has moved on to do unconventional characters and shows. In his short career, he has played a vampire, a role previously unheard of on television. And now the handsome actor is playing a superstar having an ill fated relationship with a middle-class girl in Madhubala. That's one interesting career trajectory.

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 AM3DP
2. Vivian looks dishy

We know that good looks are a pre-requisite to be a part of showbiz but Vivian Dsena takes the term good looking to another level. His chiselled looks and enviable body catapult him to hunk category. And Vivian's dimples need no introduction. We'll just say that they are the icing on an already very good-looking cake.
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 M4gHR
3. Vivian is a model who can act!

Though the myth that models cant act has been broken in the film industry, we are still not convinced that the same is true of the television industry. An it is for this that we are glad that Vivian has proved his acting chops after being a successful model for well-known brands and walking the ramp for top designers.
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 5ff3ff30273ae42778f315fe8d16bd11
4. He went from fat to fit

Vivian Dsena didn't always have the perfect body that he does now. By his own admission, he was over weight and tubby. But when the right roles came calling, he shed an impressive 11 kgs to get a body fit for a superstar. If that's not dedication, we don't know what is.

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 1ebfbce61f109105bb8399f42758c6fb
5. He is happily engaged

This is heartbreaking but true. Vivian found his one true love in Vahbiz Dorabjee, his co-star on a show, and didn't waste any time in making a life long commitment. He got engaged to Vahbiz last year and the couple still looks very much in love. We like this!

http://colors.in.com/mena/photos/5-reasons-we-love-vivian-dsena-50000545.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 9:04 am

Madhubala-Superstar RK's Tashan Ve!
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1082-madhubala-superstar
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 9:05 am

1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Scaled.php?server=404&filename=70841553
Credit:Armu4eva
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 9:07 am

A quote that celebs follow in life!
Tellybuzz in talks with the celebs on the quote that they follow in life.
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 L_10046
Vivian Dsena: What goes around, comes back.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 2:38 pm

Madhubala: hate war starts amid Madhubala,superstar RK (Vivian)
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 5481-Madhubala-hate-war-starts-amid-Madhubalasuperstar-RK-Vivian
Colors freshly started show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is getting interesting day by day after entry of film superstar RK played by Vivian Dsena.

Present track shows that Madhubala filed a case against RK for accident of Mukund. However, Trishna who dreams to become an actress and want to work with RK forced Madhubala to take the case back. But Madhubala refused for this.

On the other side, RK got angry to see bangles which Madhubala sent to him with the hands of inspector Pradhan. RK decides to show the real place to Madhubala.

The upcoming episode will show that RK will play a game to get sympathy from audience through media. RK will show his generosity to say good words for Trishna and also promise to develop city.

Madhubala will get irritate with RK's this act and decide not to leave him so soon. It is just start of hate war when they both haven't come back to back.

Let's see what will happen when Madhubala and RK confront.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 6:41 pm

Super Star RK to get arrested..

"After all drama happened in Madhubaala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Madhubaala filed a complain against RK in hit and run case , In which Mukund gets injured and hospitalized . After case filed , its become a hotshot news in media as they have reached Madhubaala's house and caught Trishnaa as Miss Mallick.Debate happened on television , as a result of all this RK to get arrested by c ops .Trishnaa and Roma will be RK's place when he'll get arrested .Now it will be more interesting to see what the twist and changes will hit Madhubaala's life , will RK harm to Trishnaa and Roma , what happen when RK and Madhubaala will come face to face . With all this high drama and twists. It'll be interesting to watch in next week. Madhubaala-Ek Ishq , Ek Junoon. "

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/super-star-rk-arrested-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 30 Iun 2012, 6:45 pm

Madhubala & RK First Meeting
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 01 Iul 2012, 4:24 pm

This week top 5...top scene...
2)Madhubala

http://www.tellytadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/top-5-scenes-week-625629/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 01 Iul 2012, 4:43 pm

Salman Khan fitness idol for Vivian Dsena (RK of Madhubala)
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 5505-Salman-Khan-fitness-idol-for-Vivian-Dsena-RK-of-Madhubala-
Vivian Dsena who is essays the lead role of Movie Superstar RK opposite Drashti Dhami in Colors Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors had to work a lot on his body shape and fitness level in order to make his character RK perfect and live.

Making his body muscles perfect for role, Vivian initially had to put on 2 kg of weight then had to lose nearly 13 kgs. Vivian has no other option for this believes that he has to do whatever his creative team says.

When talking about his fitness, Vivian Dsena says a lot about Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. Vivian is an admirer of Salman Khan and he always wants to make his body like Salman Khan.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Salman-Khan-fitness-idol-for-Vivian-Dsena-RK-of-Madhubala/19093
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 01 Iul 2012, 10:34 pm

Top promo..
3)Madhubala

http://www.tellytadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/promo/teen-ka-tadka-rocking-promos-weekend/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 02 Iul 2012, 2:12 pm

The Crazy Shopaholic - Drashti Dhami
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 192656-53ncsaq5
Tellybuzz in talks with Drashti Dhami for 'The Crazy Shopaholic' column

Tellybuzz brings to you a new Monday column on 'Confessions of Tellywood Shopaholics.' This week we tried to quest about the shopping interests of Drashti Dhami who is currently playing the role of Madhu in Colors tv show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Drashti seems to be a big time shopaholic and shares her passion with us.

Are you a shopaholic?

Ya I am crazy about shopping.

How often do you go for shopping?

I would like to go for shopping every alternate day. Now, I manage to go for shopping every time I get a break out of my busy schedule.

What do you shop the most for?

I shop the most for clothes, bags and shoes.

Your dream shopping destinations?

US and London.

Where do you prefer to shop in Mumbai?

I prefer shopping anywhere in Mumbai but mostly I shop at Infiniti Malad.

Quick Fire: What would you buy?

If you were given Rs. 10: A chocolate.
If given Rs. 100: Chocolates.
If given Rs. 1000: Footwear.
If given Rs. 1 Lakh: I will buy everything (laughs).
If given Rs. 1 Crore: A house.

Share how you feel after shopping?

I feel very happy after shopping. It's a feeling of total satisfaction.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 02 Iul 2012, 2:13 pm

I idolize Salman Khan, states Vivan Dsena!
1.Noutati media - Pagina 4 Vivian-dsena-idolizes-post_1341226559
Least people know about the back side preparation of any project that plays a chief role. The television actors worked very hard before they emerge before cameras. Vivan Dsena, who essays the lead role of RK in BAG Films and Nautanki Films' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors, had to work a lot on his body shape and fitness level in order to fit into the shoes of the character.

"The toughest part in the whole preparation process was that I had to put on weight and then shed it so that I have the perfect body muscles. I added 2 kg of weight and had to lose nearly 13 kgs. In addition to this, we went through a series of workshops; character meetings etc so that I get to know the role well." said the 23 –year- old actor, who is very dedicated towards his ventures.

And when quizzed him about the role model behind the look, Vivian said, "I do not idolize anyone in acting. I believe that the creative team in charge of the show will tell me what I have to do. However, when it comes to the fitness level, I idolize Salman Khan. I have always admired the man and have wanted to work on my body just like him. However, I have not been able to do that on a regular basis because of my hectic schedules."

So we have the telly town's Salman now!

Source: Tellychakkar.com
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 02 Iul 2012, 2:15 pm

R.k Gets Arrested - SBS segment 2nd july 2012
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 02 Iul 2012, 2:18 pm

Vivian Dsena Audio Interview (Press Conference Of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon)...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Credit:Zee_News
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos