Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 18 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 18 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 18 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 18 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 1:40 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 2:02 pm

Girls singing Happy Birthday to Barun at Umang
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 2:07 pm

Barun Sobti's Interview Sbs
15th August 2014

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 2:07 pm

Barun Sobti's Interview Sbb
15th August 2014

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 8:38 pm

Barun Sobti at Umang, NM College, Mumbai
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Television heartthrob Barun Sobti attended NM College’s special event Umang today. The actor who is still a rage amongst millions of fans even after his absence from screen for over one and half years, was there to judge a competition of VJ’s titled War of VJs. As expected, his fans super excited, visited the event venue to cherish his social presence that has gone very rare these days. What followed was the crazy fans going gaga over all social networking sites for his short yet special jhalak. The actor is much admired for his happy-go-lucky-guy offscreen persona, humility and grounded nature. Today’s event was no exception to that. He came looking absolutely a very ordinary guy with no celebrity touch, easily carried off his casual rough look and stole the already bribed hearts of his fans all over again.

Seeing his fans’ desperation and love towards him, all we can do is to wish for him to be back onscreen soon. His first movie Main Aur Mr. Right much delayed due to technical issues remains unreleased still, meanwhile, he has done another film with John Abraham Productions titled Satra ko Shadi Hai. Also, he has signed and shot for an intense movie set against the backdrop of Indian cricket. We hope his movies do see the light of day soon and his fans get to experience his acting brilliance on the silver screen too, he has already proved it on the small screen with utter perfection.

Do add your comment below…

keep watching this space for more news…

Let’s get bizzin!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Aug 2014, 9:19 pm

Un articol vechi din ianuarie 2013...dar descrie oarecum si ce cred eu despre inchiderea Iss..

Who Was Responsible For The Premature Death of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Similar to bollywood, our television industry is also full of melodrama. And we witnessed this truth a while ago, when Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, one of the Star Plus’s most popular shows of all time, died a pre-mature death. Since the day, Barun Sobti (the male lead of the show) announced to quit the show, the channel and the production house were started to be bombarded with the annoying mails, and hatred messages on social networking sites and forums. The viewers and fans of the show started to threaten the channel not to replace Barun Sobti with Viraf Patel or anyone else.

This massive rage & negative feedbacks forced the channel to up the show abruptly. And for the first time, in the Indian Television Industry, a channel made a faux pas by putting the blame, for show’s abrupt ending, on Barun Sobti, by displaying a notification track stating that the actor, Barun Sobti has preferred movies over television and decided to quit the show. And all the efforts of the channel to convince him and get him back have been proved futile. That is why the channel has decided to end the show abruptly. While the step was quite shocking, it also led to flare up so many rumors and whispers in the town.

One of the stories that flared up all over the Internet was the rumors of a beg ego fight between Barun Sobti and producer Gul Khan. It has been said that Barun and Gul Khan had a big fight and she abused Barun Sobti badly in front of a lot of people on the sets o IPKKND, and that led Barun Sobti to quit the show immediately. And things rumors led the fans of Barun bashing the producer. Some fans and media sources took it even one more step further and said that the channel wanted to fire the production house and was trying to buy the exclusive rights of the show to come up with its season – 2.

Well, to clear the fog and to know the truth, we got in touch with many people related to the show separately.

First of all, we met Sanaya and asked about the reason that led the show to go off air suddenly, and here is what she said, “I don’t know, who was responsible, neither have I wanted to know. We had a great team that worked really hard to take the show up to this successful level. It was the best team I had ever worked with. In this industry, people come together and become friends, but as the time passes by, you come to see their real faces when the masks are taken off from their faces. But with IPK, we had never experience such grey things. There was a lot of positivity on the sets and that made the working environment so friendly. And maybe that is why audience could realized that positivity on-screen, and it made the show that popular. You can’t hold anyone responsible for the show’s ending.”

When asked about the producer Gul Khan and Barun Sobti’s controversy, Sanaya says, “Why blame Gul? She not only lost her show but her actor as well. And it is not only about Gul or Barun or me, it is about all those 150 crew members who used to make their livings from the show. I don’t want to get involved in the game of accusing. I had a great time and memories I gained during this entire project. I met with some very nice people; I worked with them, laughed with them, and made some very good friends. And, to me, this is what really matters,” the actress concluded.

After getting the view of Sanaya, we contacted Barun. Let’s see what he has to see about this matter-

When we contacted Barun, we asked him if he finds himself responsible for the abrupt ending of the show, he said, “I don’t consider myself for the abrupt ending of the show. I had notified the channel in February, eight months ago, and I signed off in November. I think, it should have been enough time to plan a proper ending of the show. And besides that I had done 4 shows back to back. It was affecting my health and I really needed a break.

Fans should understand that we actors are also human beings and we also feel the same tiredness and boredom if our life style becomes monotonous. I am not complaining but it becomes really difficult to give time to your friends, family and the things you love if you work 12-14 hours a day. And sometimes on weekends as well.

And besides that, I want to move on and take the next step in my life. I don't know whether I would get successful or not but at least I won't regret that I didn't have the courage to give it a try.

Talking to many other actors and team members related to the show, we got the same sort of response. We don't know whether telling the truth or not. But the thing that really matters is that they really want to move on. And even if they don't want to get involved in the bashing game, we should also respect their decision.

What do you think about this topic? Do you believe that the fans and the channel behaved maturely? Share your opinions with us in the comment section. And do hit the +1 button if you liked the article.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Vin 15 Aug 2014, 11:12 pm

Ce secretosi au fost, 8 luni, chiar aveau timp sa in cheie serialul frumos/legat. Nu stiu de ce dar cred ca cineva la impins, nu neaparat oboseala sau dorinta de a face un salt in cariera.
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/08/2013
Varsta : 50

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Aug 2014, 11:40 am

Elly a scris:Ce secretosi au fost, 8 luni, chiar aveau timp sa in cheie serialul frumos/legat. Nu stiu de ce dar cred ca cineva la impins, nu neaparat oboseala sau dorinta de a face un salt in cariera.

Eu nu cred ca l-a impins cineva, mai ales ca a dat "instintare" cu 8 luni inainte ...da, el a dat avertisment ca renunta , dar a zis ca renunta la serial pt filme.Cred ca cei de la casa de productie a sperat sa il reantoarca inapoi si daca nu sa continuie cu alt personaj ca era vorba sa intre alt actor, dar cum fani au inceput cu emailuri petiti etc, star plus a preferat sa inchida serialul.

Cred ca el si-a dorit mai mult timp cu sotia si filme. Ca la un serial la ei zi de zi aproape se filmeaza la un film o luna doua 6 luni un an si apoi iei pauza.La seriale fff putina vacanta..

Si din articol se observa ca Sanaya ii ia apararea si lu Gul, deci nu exista acea mare cearta intre Barun si producator...Eu personal cred ca fani au fost cel mai mult de vina de inchiderea serialului.Ca nu au acceptat alt actor.Poate ca e mai bine ca stricau rau pov...

Si nu inteleg insistenta fanilor cand el spune ca pauza ca nu mai poate a obosit...fani nu cred il el? Il cred un mincinos ? Cand un actor e dat afara nedrept e urat dar cand el spune ca si-a dorit de mult sa renunte ca vrea altceva ca numai poate atunci fani de ce nu il sustin in cea ce vrea?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 17 Aug 2014, 1:44 pm

Best Father-Son Duos Of Indian Television - In Pics

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 17 Aug 2014, 3:21 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Aug 2014, 2:56 am

Evergreen tv jodis viewers always like see screen pics

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Aug 2014, 11:48 pm

Govinda Ala Re..!!!
We showcase some of the TV stars who have donned the avatar of Lord Krisha on screen.

While people are rejoicing the festival of Janmashtami, the celebrations are in full swing to watch the playful Dahi Handi across the nation. As people celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna, we bring forth a few TV stars who have portrayed the character efficiently and have gained accolades for their Krishna's avatar on -screen.

Let's see who are these TV actors -

Dhriti Bhatia was seen as Bubbly in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus

Television's most lovable and adorable Krishna's character was played by a cute little girl Dhriti Bhatia in the show Jai Shree Krishna on Colors. The story was based on the childhood of Lord Krishna and Dhriti beautifully portrayed the character. She got into the skin of the character and the masses could see all the aspects of bal Krishna in Dhriti. Till today she is remembered for her character of Krishna.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 27 Aug 2014, 10:51 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Oct 2014, 9:12 am

Indian Television's Most Memorable Brothers - In Pics

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Oct 2014, 9:19 am

Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti in a new show?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Oct 2014, 9:21 am

On Dussehra, TV celebs slay their negative qualities

Daljeet Bhanot:

I tend to trust people blindly. I need to be more cautious in life so this is one thing I really hope I will be able to change this year.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 04 Oct 2014, 9:22 am

Durga Puja revelry: TV actors share their experience

Debina Bonnerjee is also an active member of the Bengali community and feels that this is the time to bond with fellow Bongs. “Although I was unwell, I made it a point to attend the Juhu (Rani Mukerji’s) and Lokhandwala (Singer Abhijeet’s) pandals. This is the only time when we get an opportunity to deck up traditionally and meet everyone in the community and indulge in some adda sessions. Also I get to eat all the yummy food and it is the time when you don’t even think about diet (laughs). Also I feel we should all pledge to kill the evil within us and start in a positive note.”

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Eid special: Style tips from TV celebs

Sana Khan (Bigg Boss):

Fashion and festivals go hand in hand as everyone likes to look good on such occasions. This year I am going to wear an elaborate anarkali from Pakistan. I would suggest readers to keep it simple and traditional during festivals. Also to all readers of Tellychakkar.com, may Almighty grant all your wishes; Eid Mubarak.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Oct 2014, 3:32 pm

Best dream sequence of Indian Television

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Oct 2014, 3:57 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 05 Oct 2014, 6:19 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 07 Oct 2014, 2:49 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Oct 2014, 3:20 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 08 Oct 2014, 7:42 pm

Which onscreen jodi do you want to see again?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 12 Oct 2014, 7:52 pm