Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 3 din 30 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 16 Mai 2013, 3:18 pm

Who has got the best expression?

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 9:49 pm

23rd May 2013: Barun Sobti (Meet & Greet by People Magazine)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 9:49 pm

23rd May 2013: Barun Sobti (People Magazine Meet & Greet)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iun 2013, 9:50 pm

E 24 23rd May 2013: Barun Sobti (Meet & Greet by People Magazine)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iun 2013, 12:14 pm

Azi 2 ani Iss.... kiss

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iun 2013, 1:09 pm

Sanaya Irani: Chhanchhan is not trying to change the world!
She’s cute, bubbly and full of life, just like her on screen character Chhanchhan

Sanaya Irani relates to the role she plays, of the chulbuli Chhanchhan, and never wants to do a negative role. She thinks that her co-star Farhan is still learning as an actor and connects to Chhanchhan’s life…personally speaking.

You are a dog trainer in the show, a unique profession; have you handled dogs before?

No, not as a profession, but I have dogs of my own, so I am used to being around them.

Is the story of Chhanchhan inspired by Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s movie Khoobsurat?

Actually, I have not seen Khoobsurat, so I do not know if there is anything similar between the movie and my TV show. I heard about it for the first time in the media, so I am not aware of it. I’ve spent my entire childhood in boarding schools, so never really got the chance to catch up on movies. Besides that, even when Vipul Shah gave me the brief, he did not mention any similarity. Nor did he ask me to emulate anyone.

Was the audition for the role difficult?

Chhanchhan is a bubbly and a rather normal girl. It was not the least bit difficult for me. It has been one of my best auditions and they liked it.

How similar or different is Chhanchhan from your previous character Khushi Kumar Gupta?

Both girls are very happy-go-lucky, but Khushi was a bizarre and goofy person. Chhanchhan, on the other hand, is a very today’s girl, who knows what she is doing. Khushi came from a very different background, while Chhanchhan comes from an entirely different set up. She is educated and her parents are extremely liberal, unlike Khushi’s.

So is Chhanchhan the preacher kind?

In fact, she is not the preacher kind at all, neither is she trying to change the world. She has her opinions and views about things. She is not a suppressed woman, unlike many of the leads in several shows. The show is about her journey from a liberal background to the conservative world. How she changes it or is drawn into it is what you have to wait and watch.

How do you rate Farhan Khan as an actor and co-star?

Farhan is new on a set like this. So obviously the nervousness will always be there. He was scared at the start, but the jitters have gone with time. He is growing as an actor.

Were you upset that Mohit Sehgal didn’t get the role of Manav?

Mohit was one of the 50 people who were called to audition for the show. For him it’s like any other audition. Four of my other friends also tried out for it, but no one talks about that. Just ‘coz Mohit is my boyfriend, the media is making a big hullaballoo of it all.

Do you feel the pressure of playing the title role?

No, not at all. If I felt any kind of pressure, I wouldn’t be doing the role at all.

After Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? you were offered several shows – why did you pick Chhanchhan?

Many shows had come my way, but none of them worked out. Chhanchhan was a very different kind of role, something I could relate to, and so I took it. In addition to that, Vipul sir is an awesome writer – when he reads the script to you….anyone would get convinced.

What about Chhanchhan – the show – do you like most?

The fact that it’s a light-hearted story and very real. There is no melodrama and over-the-top crying and wailing happening. Every situation in the show seems real.

How similar or different are Sanaya Irani and Chhanchhan from each other?

Sanaya and Chhanchhan are very much alike. Like Chhanchhan, I come from a family that’s absolutely chilled out and liberal in thought. We both love dogs. Like Chhanchhan, I am very opinionated and don’t believe in following society’s rules. I never think about what people have to say, because my parents never taught me to live like that.

How did you react to your character name, Chhanchhan?

I liked it; the name has a catchy ring to it. I remember when I went home I had two offers and didn’t know which one to pick. So, my dad asked me what the character names were. He liked Chhanchhan almost instantly. In fact, now he wakes me up with the name Chhanchhan.

Chhanchhan has a huge cast…

I have shot only with my family and friends so far and they are simply great. I have a blast on the sets. I am especially fond of my onscreen mother – she is too cool.

Was it enriching to work with the versatile Supriya Pathak?

She is sweet and extremely talented. I didn’t really know much about her, neither had I seen her shows. Then one day I caught up with the Khichdi episodes and the movie. She really made me laugh and it’s been a delight to work with her.

What other shows do you watch besides your own?

Frankly, I do not get the time to watch anything. And when I do, I mostly catch up on international shows.

Was acting a natural choice of career for you?

I didn’t start my career at 18 or 19. I finished my graduation in B.Com first. It was during my MBA studies that I got into it. I started with commercials, then got sick of those. I found acting and expressing interesting, but I didn’t know Hindi very well. That was a huge setback for me, but I did it one step at a time.

Didn’t you find Chhanchhan rather repetitive?

In fact, it is very different from my previous characters. Gunjan from Miley Jab Hum Tum was a shy and reserved girl. Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was a complete goofball and Chhanchhan is a modern girl. I’ve almost done all kinds of roles, only thing left is to do a negative-shaded character. However, that I am not keen on doing.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 07 Iun 2013, 2:27 pm

Who is the most eligible bachelorette in tellydom?
* Soumya Seth
* Sonarika Bhadoria
* Sanaya Irani
* Disha Parmar
* Surbhi Jyoti
* Asha Negi
* Kritika Kamra
* Nia Sharma
* Drashti Dhami
* Krystle Dsouza

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 08 Iun 2013, 10:32 pm

I will miss working with Kiran Sir: Abhaas Mehta
Abhaas Mehta shares his few months journey of Badalte Riston ki Dastaan with TellyBuzz.

Abhaas Mehta who is seen in Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan as Agashtaya was earlier seen as Sham in Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus.Well things turned up quite sour with Badlate... and eventually he had to quit the show.

TellyBuzz decided to dig deep into the reason.

Shares Abhaas Mehta "Its tue that I am no more a part of Badalte Rishton...the reason being I was told something else about my character and it turned out to be something else. I waited a lot for a script change and some new things to happen but that never happened so I had no choice but to quit. However, I am serving my notice period by all means and my notice period will end on 23 June 2013."

Talking about working with the team of Badalte... He says, "I will miss working with Kiran Karmarkar sir,he is a brilliant actor. My other co-actors like Sanjeeda Shaikh, Additi Gupta every one is much senior and experienced. May be the show didn't hold up reason and the script probably was too fast and the audience is used to seeing stuff very slowly. May be the fast and mysterious pace didn't gel well. I also believe that its not the actor who runs the show on TV it's the script that sells the plot. Even if we have the biggest of stars the show will not run."

He went on to say, "I also believe that this show was conceptualized well. The writers are putting their heart and soul but still I don't know what went wrong. There are leads in the show who are ace actors, but still the show is not liked by the audience. As far as my role is concerned I had nothing much to do and no actor will want to get wasted in the show,at times I felt I wasn't required hence I myself decided to quit the show."

Talking about what after Badalte Riston he said, "I just went on a holiday before this show and now its just few months that I did this show and had to leave, now I will search for some other shows and probably in a month or two will be seen on television again" he ends.

Here's wishing Abbas Mehta all the very best for his future!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 10 Iun 2013, 3:41 pm

karan wahi receives wishes from friends

Barun..min 0:30
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Iun 2013, 2:56 pm

Time to vote- Who looks better wearing flower jewellery?

* Drashti Dhami
* Sanaya Irani
* Roopal Tyagi
* Surbhi Jyoti

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Iun 2013, 3:35 pm

Farhan Khan's explosive interview on his exit from Sony TV’s Chhanchhan
So what went wrong? Why did he fail to exude great onscreen chemistry with Sanaya Irani –one of the finest talents in the Tv industry currently – we questioned him. And here, Farhan dropped a bomb… Keep reading…

“Sanaya Irani is a big name when it comes to TV scenario. I accept it and respect her a lot. I am not here to play any blame games, and this is the reason why I have never ever spoken anything about this in media. Sanaya is a beautiful girl and a very good artiste. But believe it or not, she has not spoken a word to me from day one since we started shooting. On the day we met and she got to learn that I was chosen to play the male lead, I went ahead to greet her. But she did not even return my greetings and it was then I understood that she does not like me,” said Farhan.
He continued, “Actually, as you all know there were two guys who were short-listed to play Manav in Chhanchhan. One was Farhan Khan and the other was Sanaya’s boyfriend Mohit Sehgal. As I am new to television, I never knew who Sanaya and Mohit were, but got to understand that they are dating each other. I guess Sanaya wanted Mohit to be the lead in the show and when it did not happen, Sanaya’s indifference towards me crept up. I have shot for over two months for the show, and Sanaya has never said even a ‘Hi’ to me till date and this is a fact. I always took this in my stride, as I am a positive person. She is a senior artiste, and I continued to greet her every day whenever I entered the set and saw her. Every time I did this, I used got ‘no’ response from her.”

On the show not garnering great TRPs as expected by the makers, Farhan went on to question, “Why only blame me for the low TRPs? I was not the protagonist in the show. The main protagonist was Chhanchhan, played by Sanaya Irani. When a star of her caliber failed to garner TRPs, why put the blame on me? All the media reports that blamed me for the below-par numbers actually gave me a kick to work harder in life and prove myself.”

Farhan attributed the failure of Chhanchhan as a show to the huge fan following that Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti have garnered through their previous show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. “I personally feel fans wanted to see Sanaya and Barun together again. And this is a clear example of the fact that couples made in TV industry seem to be etched in the minds of people for life.”

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Iun 2013, 7:30 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Iun 2013, 8:35 pm

"I myself wanted to quit Chhanchhan"
Actor Farhan Khan who made his debut on Television with Sony TV's ChhanChhan, speaks about his sudden exit from the show.

Speaking about his equation with Sanaya Irani:

"Honestly speaking, Sanaya Irani and I have never been friends from the beginning. I respect Sanaya as an actress, but Sanaya has never liked me and we have not really been on talking terms with each other other than professionally. And it is normal, that with some people you get along well while with others you don't and that's how it was with me and Sanaya. I don't have any grudges against her, I wish her all the best in life, and may ChhanChhan rock and climb up on the TRP chart".

On fans not accepting him:

From the first day itself, I have put all efforts in the role as Manav and I am happy that I have got fans appreciate my work and liked it. Of course, everyone cannot like you and I completely understand that as it has just been very hard for me as fans still have not given up on Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti's jodi. For them to see Sanaya Irani with someone else was very hard. I kept trying to fit in, while everyone kept comparing me with Barun. I don't fit in Barun's category, Barun is a different person and I am a different person. This has always happened on television, like if you look 10 years back, we had the Tulsi Virani and Mihir Virani Jodi. The audience is in love with the character and no one can replace that. The same goes with Khushi and Arnav, they will always be a favourite Jodi and for someone else to act opposite any of them, they will always be compared to the original jodi".

"I even read a lot of comments made on me. Any kind of comment is welcome because it is their perception. Some people are writing so much good about me and some people are writing so much bad about me but it is surprising how some people can take television so much seriously. All I can say is that criticism makes me more stronger".

On the show not doing well

"In the show I was not the protoganist, it was focused on ChhanChhan. The show didn't do well for many reasons and the production house never blamed me and neither do I want to take the blame for the show not doing well. There were many facts like IPL, and fans wanted to see Sanaya with Barun after her last show. The audience was also trying to find Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon story in ChhanChhan, but they will have to realise that this is a complete different show and complete different star cast".

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 4:00 pm

Sanaya Irani finally reacts to Chhanchhan controversy; calls Farhan a "liar"

This is war!!!
Yes, daggers are drawn between Sanaya Irani and Farhan Khan.
First a brief history…
Farhan, as we all know was the lead actor, Manav, opposite Sanaya in Sony Entertainment Television’s ChhanChhan (Optimystix).
But later he was replaced by Anuj Sachdev. Reason? Farhan, in an explosive interview with Tellychakkar.com said that one of the reasons for his exit was Sanaya’s “cold and non-supportive” behavior towards him on the sets. Sanaya, as per Farhan, was unhappy that he was selected over Mohit Sehgal (her beau and actor last seen in Star Plus’ Khamoshiyaan) to play the part of Manav.
Furthermore, after we published the article, many wanted us to get a response from Sanaya. And we, at Tellychakkar.com, believe in fair journalism and giving all concerned parties an opportunity to have their say. Accordingly, we buzzed the lovely lady but did not get an immediate response from her. We thought maybe she wanted to shy away from the entire controversy and use the weapon of silence to deal with the issue.
But ‘silence’, as they say, has many meanings.
Thus, Sanaya has decided to speak out, again exclusively to Tellychakkar.com.
Today, in the evening, she texted us voicing her anger and disappointment against the allegations which Farhan has hurled at her.

We publish her message in parts. She began with a sarcastic tone: “I just feel bad for Farhan. I really wish that he never gets a co-star like me ever again.”
She continued, “I wish him the best of mental health and a good career ahead. I hope he becomes a better actor someday and most importantly a better person.”
Strong words…right? Well, wait for her final words. “Farhan should be ashamed of all the lies he has said against me. I have nothing more to say.”
Well, you guys have read her reaction. What do you think about it? Who is right and who is wrong in the Battle of Chhanchhan?
Keep reading Tellychakkar.com as we follow the development in the coming days!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 4:01 pm

I have never had any issues with Sanaya Irani: Barun Sobti

This is epic!!!
Tellychakkar.com brings you some more info on the ongoing buzzing hot Chhanchhan controversy.
Yes, after Farhan Khan aka Manav got replaced in the show, the actor went ahead to accuse costar Sanaya Irani of being responsible for his untimely exit.
In response, Sanaya texted Tellychakkar.com calling Farhan a “liar”.
Now, when probed further, we learnt that since Farhan’s interview got published on our portal, things have really heated up on the sets of this Sony Entertainment Television show.
Said a source: “Camps have formed since the article got published. Some support Farhan and some Sanaya.”
An actor who chose to be anonymous stated that Farhan has done a big mistake by speaking out against Sanaya.
While Charu Asopa, who plays Chhanchhan’s friend Simple in the show added, “Sometimes when Sanaya would try to give some constructive suggestions to Farhan to help, he would feel offended. He would wrongly think that she is trying to dominate him.”
We have also learnt that the production house (Optimystix) is trying to probe into the matter and find out the truth.
We buzzed producer Vipul D Shah to get a response from him but he remained out of reach.

Then a thought crossed our mind. Why not ask Barun Sobti about Sanaya and her attitude as a co star. After all, they emerged as one of the most romantic and famous on screen jodis on Indian television playing Arnav and Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus).
We rang up and asked Barun: What do you have to tell about Farhan accusing Sanaya of not being a supportive and motivating co actor? Said he: “I don’t really know what has really happened. So I would not like to comment.”
Fair enough…but as someone who has shared screen space with Sanaya, did you ever feel that she was being rude, arrogant or non supportive? “No, never. I have never had any issues with Sanaya. She was a lovely co star to work with. Beyond this, I don’t think I have anything else to say.”
Well, this is what Barun had to say about Sanaya’s work attitude. Let us know what are your thoughts on the entire development. And yes, keep reading Tellychakkar.com.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 14 Iun 2013, 4:26 pm

Ciudat interviu la toți trei.Totul a pornit de la Farhan.Dar nu cred ca din cauza lui Sanaya a fost dat afara era vorba de mult timp sa-l concedieze dar totuși stiu ca Sanaya ar fi zis sa-i mai dea o șansa ca e nou dar..
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:11 pm

iulianagl a scris:Ciudat interviu la toți trei.Totul a pornit de la Farhan.Dar nu cred ca din cauza lui Sanaya a fost dat afara era vorba de mult timp sa-l concedieze dar totuși stiu ca Sanaya ar fi zis sa-i mai dea o șansa ca e nou dar..

da ciudat..nici eu nu cred ca e de vina Sanaya..la cat de vorbareata e Sanaya nu cred ca nu il saluta etc..dar anumite lucruri sunt deacord cu Farhan..Multi l-au acuzat pe el pt slab rating, si nu cred ca numai vina lui...iar el face referire ca Sanaya era pers principal desi amandoi dar el spune asta pt ca ea era mai cunoscuta si el nu...

Si mai sunt de acord cand spune ca multi nu au trecut peste cuplu Sarun...ca ii vor ..asa este ...am citit nenumarate comentari.Multi nici nu au privit un ep ca deja au emis o parere,criticandu-l..Ok nu il plac,nici eu nu mor dupa el,dar nici nu il compar cu Barun ...fiecare in felul lui...
Eu am citit comentari urate la adresa lui doar pt ca e el si nu Barun in rol...nu a fost extraordinar dar nu cred ca fani trebuia sa reactioneze asa..ma refer la limbaj comparati etc...
Nu il plac nu se uita si gata....dar in rest nu sunt de acord cu el ca Sanaya e de vina,ca nu vb ..asta nu il cred.

Dheeraj Miglani says 'Farhan is at fault!'
Dheeraj Miglani talks about the blame game and takes sides; says Farhan had a ego problem!

Chhanchan on Sony Tv is in the news these days not because of the popularity but because of the constant fight between the lead actors - Farhan Khan and Sanaya Irani who are playing the blame game. Just when the makers sighed relief after Anuj Sachdeva replaced Farhan Khan in the show Farhan went all over town talking about what went wrong in which he also accused Sanaya about some things that he did not like.

We asked Dheeraj Miglani who plays Farhan's best friend in the show if he knows the inside story as to who is right and who is wrong.

Shares Dheeraj, "I would like to say that Sanaya is a gem of a person and is quite humble. I can't believe why and what made Farhan say things about Sanaya as she is a very nice and co-operative human being. In fact she used to teach Farhan how to deliver dialogues, she was very patient and I remember when we would make fun of Farhan behind his back Sanaya would just tell us to respect his acting and used to motivate him by saying he will learn things fast."

He further went on to say, "Sanaya would wait for his take to happen and would never throw tantrum on the sets, but on the contrary Farhan had a major ego. Never did anyone of us feel that Sanaya is a three show old actress and popular too! Had Sanaya not been there Farhan wouldn't have survived at all. He should be thankful to her."

He continued saying, "Farhan got a chance to rectify his mistake and he could have improved in his acting so that the show would progress but due to Farhan and his ego he never appreciated what Sanaya used to tell him."

When we asked him about Anuj Sachdeva the new guy in the show he said, "He is nice and a good actor too as he gives expressions and that is what is important... if you are an actor, you cant simply be blank like Farhan was. He was expressionless.

Here's wishing Farhan all the best for his career!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:16 pm

Chestia cu comentariile urate nici eu nu sunt de acord dar daca nu este chimie intre ei asta e si poate lui i se si cam urcase gargaunii la cap de mare vedeta nu stiu zic si ee asa, eu nu am urmarit Chanchan din cauza lui si a actritei care joaca mama lui Manav.Dar cred ca totusi avea o problema si chiar de era asa nu cred ca trebuia sa vorbeasca despre nici un fost coleg nu numai despre Sanaya, asta s-a intamplat asta e, dar se pare ca unii nu stiu intr-adevar sa piarda.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:30 pm

iulianagl a scris:Chestia cu comentariile urate nici eu nu sunt de acord dar daca nu este chimie intre ei asta e si poate lui i se si cam urcase gargaunii la cap de mare vedeta nu stiu zic si ee asa, eu nu am urmarit Chanchan din cauza lui si a actritei care joaca mama lui Manav.Dar cred ca totusi avea o problema si chiar de era asa nu cred ca trebuia sa vorbeasca despre nici un fost coleg nu numai despre Sanaya, asta s-a intamplat asta e, dar se pare ca unii nu stiu intr-adevar sa piarda.

Intradevar nu e chimia Sarun..dar asta nu inseamna ca sanaya nu poate sa joace cu alt actor decat Barun...din cate vad eu fani asa vad..
Dar el Farhan nu a facut bine comentand de colegi chiar si de cei din productie...si nici nu cred ca a facut bine ea sa ii rasp...vb acea ignorarea lui e cea mai buna arma.

eu am vazut pana pe 16 mai..cum am mai zis nu e un serial extraordinar dar are anumite faze bunicele...o sa ma mai uit in continuare in functie de timp.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:33 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

Intradevar nu e chimia Sarun..dar asta nu inseamna ca sanaya nu poate sa joace cu alt actor decat Barun...din cate vad eu fani asa vad..
Dar el Farhan nu a facut bine comentand de colegi chiar si de cei din productie...si nici nu cred ca a facut bine ea sa ii rasp...vb acea ignorarea lui e cea mai buna arma.

eu am vazut pana pe 16 mai..cum am mai zis nu e un serial extraordinar dar are anumite faze bunicele...o sa ma mai uit in continuare in functie de timp.

In fine eu nu stiu ce s-a intamplat si intr-adevar nu echimia dintre Baqrun si Sanaya si nici nu trebuie vazuta ca atare ca e diferit serial totusi.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:36 pm

iulianagl a scris:

In fine eu nu stiu ce s-a intamplat si intr-adevar nu echimia dintre Baqrun si Sanaya si nici nu trebuie vazuta ca atare ca e diferit serial totusi.

exact...e serial diferit si cui ii place se uita cine nu nu...dar nu trebuie sa se ajunga la jigniri...nici fani pe ei nici ei intre ei...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:43 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

exact...e serial diferit si cui ii place se uita cine nu nu...dar nu trebuie sa se ajunga la jigniri...nici fani pe ei nici ei intre ei...

Exact!
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:45 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Exact!

kiss eu m-am pierdut pe aici prin schimbarile astea la forum 2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 131747
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:50 pm

Andreea_Miha a scris:

kiss  eu m-am pierdut pe aici prin schimbarile astea la forum 2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 131747

Si eu tot la fel ma obisnuiesc foarte greu cu ele.sad
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Iun 2013, 5:58 pm

iulianagl a scris:

Si eu tot la fel ma obisnuiesc foarte greu cu ele.sad

da si eu..e mai ciudat pana ne obisnuim din nou....2.Noutati media - Pagina 3 780376
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos